[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 554 KB, 737x694, 1638395594995.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17111527 No.17111527 [Reply] [Original]

I’m very busy. According to people on this website I’m not allowed to use sauces I don’t make myself, and garlic that I don’t chop myself. I was using store bought sauces, and minced garlic, but everyone here told me I’m a flyover state tastelet white trash hick, and said I need to grow my own produce and make my own sauce. So I started a garden and bought sugar salt and other spices in bulk. After I get up at 5AM and workout, feed my kids, drop them off at day care, go to work, come back around 530 I go right to my garden and pick my produce out, i then clean it and chop it. However I used store bought knives and everyone in this site told me it’s Chinese shit and not based and red pilled, so I had to build a forge. So I built a forge and now I use my forge knife. But then I was eating meat I picked up from the grocery store, and even though I get up at 5AM as a single dad, work all day, tend my garden, and make my own sauces and utensils it still wasn’t good enough. People on here told me I need to hunt my food and I’m not based and I love Jews because i buy meat from the grocery store, so I started hunting and processing my own deer while my children watched.

So now that I’m based, red pilled, have a forge, only eat food that I grow or fish or killl myself, have my own knife set I made myself….now I have to come here and be told I have to post what I cook too?

I’m starting to think I shouldn’t live my life based on you retards judgement and comments. It’s very exhausting. It buying food from the store and using a knife set I buy from Costco really that bad?

>> No.17111537

hypothetically, is there. any good food you could make out of sweet?

>> No.17111544

Have you consider Reddit?

>> No.17111547

>>17111527
You better not be using plates you didn’t carve and chisel out yourself. Only lazy poorfags buy plates and bowls. Real men who are based and red pilled make their own.

>> No.17111627

>>17111537
Sweet what?

>> No.17111634
File: 752 KB, 1127x672, arif.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>when your wife has fucked the 5th different guy this week