[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 656 KB, 653x580, 1562265399863.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17050854 No.17050854[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>Early in my YouTube career, a dude in the comments scolded me for getting a little golden brown on my eggs. He tried to argue that browning on eggs is objectively bad - it's not something anyone with good taste would ever want. And I was like, dude, tell that to Asia!

>One time I did this on the internet, and a dude in the comments was like, "Pshh, you clearly have no idea what you're doing. You're using a metal utensil on a nonstick surface." Dude, it's not like I'm grinding a knife-edge into the pan! It's just the round belly of a spoon, that's not gonna hurt anything.

Holy shit how can a man be SO insecure??

>> No.17050888

>One time a dude in the comments castigated me for beating eggs with a fork instead of a whisk. He said the fork is "juvenile". How do people like that function in the real world?

>> No.17050914

>one day a guy on the internet made an ass out of himself and I made a whole post about it!

>> No.17050941

>one time I peepeepoopoo when I should’ve poopoopeepee

>> No.17050943

>one day after I finished sucking 10 black cocks I decided to post on /ck/ about Adam Ragusea