[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 528 KB, 1200x2049, 1627339781829.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16480772 No.16480772[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

There is a new trend in food, cooking related to ze bugs. I refuse to eat them. I have tried. I could make them better than you; I hate mac n cheese but have a decked out recipe everyone loves. Hate the shit. Won't eat it. I'm a good cook, so I can cook. Duh. I explain this to the bugpeople.
>The problem with the bug people is that, when I call them bug people, they get mad.
>Not at the cooking skill, but at the fact that they are identified by what they eat--bugs.
>They literally have a choice to not eat bugs, so why do they get mad when you call them bug people? I mean, it's not like it's racial or anything.
"BUH BUH YOU EAT SHELLFISH AND SHIT"
>No.
I do not like lobster, I do not like shrimp. I will eat salmon, whitefish. I've tried shellfish. I hated langastino the most. I don't fucking like it. Keep your bug food away from me, bugperson.

>> No.16480777

Based schizo poster at it again

>> No.16480847

>AHHHH I FUCKING HATE BUGS
>oh yeah by the way I also hate cheese

I agreed with you until I saw you hated cheese. Maybe you just have shit taste.

>> No.16480853

>>16480847
MAC N CHEESE. Not cheese. Maybe you have shit reading comprehension.

>> No.16480854

>>16480772
ANON THIS IS YOU FROM The FUTURE, DELETE THIS THREAD NOW, IT"S HOW THEY TRACK YOU!!! ALSO BEWARE THE COLOR TEAL! I CANT SAY ANY MORE

>> No.16480858

>>16480853
>like macaroni
>like cheese
>hate mac n cheese
too many ingredients?

>> No.16480891

>>16480772
Langoustines

Me and my dad ordered some on a trip to spain we took a few years ago. I've eaten them before so I know the "proper" way to eat them (fuck sucking on the heads though) but my dad insisted that this was a fancy restaurant and there's no way you're supposed to eat them with your hands (Yes, we'd had tapas before)

So he just outright cut into them with his knife and fork, sawing through the shells before popping some of it, shell and all into his mouth. He crunched through it. I asked if he wanted to see the proper way of eating them, and he said no and powered through, clearly not enjoying them in the slightest.

To this day he won't admit he was wrong about that, and I don't know why. He's never ordered them since, notably. That's the only story I have about this

>> No.16481048

>>16480891
How big is your dad's cock and has he ever shot hot candle wax into your bum bum?