[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 185 KB, 444x340, mcchicken.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR] No.16401169 [Reply] [Original]

American culture is centered around chicken sandwiches. They have holidays for chicken sandwiches. They killed millions of natives and enslaved millions of africans to eat chicken sandwiches. The hottest intellectual debate in America is what fast food place makes the best chicken sandwiches. Their president eats chicken sandwiches. They dress and act like chicken sandwiches. They draw the entirety of their modern culture from chicken sandwiches. They post sassy gifs about chicken sandwiches. They worship chicken sandwiches. Their biggest event of the year involves throwing parties in honor of who can eat the most chicken sandwiches. Their cities are completely overrun with chicken sandwiches. Their movies are filled with chicken sandwiches and their commercials have to include at least one chicken sandwich. They will tell you how much they hate fast food and how the jokes about american obesity are stale and they are just pretending to love chicken sandwiches but the evidence speaks for itself in that America has always been and will be a nation of chicken sandwiches.

>> No.16401193
File: 19 KB, 359x240, The-comforting-hug-3[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>>16401169
Sssh. That's enough internet for today sweetheart

>> No.16401204

>>16401169
It's all commie propaganda because of cow farts. There's also a bit of a beef shortage going on right now.

>> No.16402135

And they call them sandwiches even though they're clearly burgers

>> No.16402139

>>16401193
I'LL TELL YOU WHEN I'VE GOT ENOUGH YOU McDOUBLENIGGER
NOW SHUT UP AND GET ME MY CHIKKIN SAMMICH
I GOT SOME CRAMMING TO DO