[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 31 KB, 600x584, efd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR] No.16384627 [Reply] [Original]

Just ordered from Boston Pizza and they put no sauce on my Thai Chicken bites. Didn't realize until I drove 15 minutes home. My local one is notorious for being shitty and fucking up orders, but today I decided after 2 years of boycotting it to give them a chance because I love the restaurant chain in general, it's just our local one is fucking garbage. I called back and told them my food is ruined, they said they will remake it if I drive back, I asked for them to deliver and they said they can't. I asked for a full refund stating I don't want to order from there anymore and they said they don't do refunds. I called the manager a fucking wagie loser and told him he's worthless and hung up. Fuck ever ordering in, I made it all through June without buying any restaurant food or fast food, made it a goal to only eat home-cooked meals, and today I thought I'd treat myself and this happens. I wish I could burn this Boston Pizza down, or at least beat the manager wagie with my Fists.

>> No.16384640

>>16384627
Fuck off frogcancer

>> No.16384646

>>16384640
This
>>>/r/pepe go there for your 13 year old memes. Plenty of frogs and rage comics there

>> No.16384652

Unfortunately putting things onto a heat source will forever elude you.

>> No.16384672

>>16384627
>eating out
>paying for overpriced sodium filled chemicals
>not making your own home cooked meals
>not learning to make your own Thai bites and sauce

>> No.16384680

>>16384627
Wow. Boston pizza. A shitty restaurant with overpriced food.