[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 264 KB, 1200x1200, Crispy-Fried-Chicken_EXPS_FRBZ19_6445_C01_31_3b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16257813 No.16257813 [Reply] [Original]

I normally get hot and spicy fried chicken but decided to try some hot rods so bought two of them andh ere are my thoughts.

The entire stick is deep fried so you cannot hold it by the stick without getting oil and fried flour all over your fingers. This pissed me off I really wonder why they don't just skewer chicken that is fried but imagine they come skewerd already. This ruins the experience.

The sauce that came with the chicken hot rods was like a seafood tasting sauce it was aioli or something but did not match the chicken flavour so not for me.

I think I will just stick to bying hot and spicy drum sticks as I can eat them well without getting grease all over myself.

>> No.16257829

Dude you're complaining about oil on fried food...it doesn't matter if your fingers get oily because in the end it's all getting crammed up my ass.

>> No.16257837

>>16257829
I am complaining about the fact that the stick is oily and fried which is retarded as why should the STICK be oily?
You don;t understand me at all just becuase it is fried does not mean the STICK should be oily fuck you

>> No.16258070

>>16257837
why don't you stick to hot and spicy fried chicken, kiddo.