[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 81 KB, 1024x902, Chef-and-television-personality-Gordon-Ramsay-1024x902.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16192149 No.16192149[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Why is Ramsay shilled for so hard?
I had a friend try to "argue" with me that Ramsay was one of the top chefs in the world by googling "top chegs in the world" (typo not mine) and posting a screenshot of the results Google showed after interpreting the question as jsut "CHEFS". And what the fuck does that even mean? This is the extant of Ramsay shill IQ. They think his THE greatest chef because they see him on the TV. Hes not that great. Yes, hes a great chef I guess, but he isn't special. He didn't invent some revolutionary culinary idea. He probably doesnt make food for the prez.
Chef John ifrom Food Wishes is probably just as good of a chef as him. Hell, my Mom is probably just as good of a chef as him.
Yeah, sure, cooking at hime us different than cooking at a restaurant, but thats also a thing. People think this guy iis the best fuckjng chef ever in every situation. Like he's an Einstein or Michael Jordan.
I'm fucking sick of it.

Everyone knows Ramsay is famous. Everyone knows he is known as a good chef. There is no reputable organization which recognizes him as being one od the world's greatest chefs just for how he makes food. Ramsay has clout, but his reputation as a brilliant chef is exaggerated.

>> No.16192159
File: 65 KB, 500x500, artworks-000112612524-oh5vyn-t500x500[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

is this pasta?
>They think his THE greatest chef because they see him on the TV.
answered your own question. it's just that simple. blaringly obvious picrel is better anyways