[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 108 KB, 500x500, E4BFF295-287E-471C-979C-5FF573336711.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15881131 No.15881131[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Grocery store alpha reporting in. Run that bitch. I've been doing this social experiment to see who is alpha and who is beta at the local grocery store. Turns out 99% of the store is beta. What I'll do is I will purposely not return my shopping cart when I’ve unloaded all my bags, I just leave it there in the parking lot. I think I've had maybe only one or two wanna-be tough guys actually say something to me. Everyone else just deals with it. Some even return it for me. Saw this one omega beta employee actually go and round up all us alpha’s used carts and bring them back into the store. If this social experiment has taught me anything it's that most people are intimidated by authoritative figures and will do almost anything to avoid confrontation followed immediately by pain administered by said authoritative figures.

>mfw I see beta dyels returning their carts like the cockroaches they are

>> No.15881151

Fuck off larper.

>> No.15881197

>alpha
>iphone
choose one

>> No.15881208 [DELETED] 

>>15881131
>I will purposely not return my shopping cart when I’ve unloaded all my bags

>> No.15881213
File: 33 KB, 400x267, 1568732649830.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15881131
>Grocery store alpha reporting in. Run that bitch. I've been doing this social experiment to see who is alpha and who is beta at the local grocery store. Turns out 99% of the store is beta. What I'll do is I will purposely not return my shopping cart when I’ve unloaded all my bags, I just leave it there in the parking lot. I think I've had maybe only one or two wanna-be tough guys actually say something to me. Everyone else just deals with it. Some even return it for me. Saw this one omega beta employee actually go and round up all us alpha’s used carts and bring them back into the store. If this social experiment has taught me anything it's that most people are intimidated by authoritative figures and will do almost anything to avoid confrontation followed immediately by pain administered by said authoritative figures.
>>mfw I see beta dyels returning their carts like the cockroaches they are