[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 87 KB, 1200x800, Marco Pierre White.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15749398 No.15749398 [Reply] [Original]

Idea for a product: body wash for line cooks. Here's how you market it: Open with a shot of a Michelin-star chef putting the garnish on a pristine plate. Cue voiceover from Marco Pierre White: "Women love the smell of my cuisine..."
Cut to fat, sweaty Xavier from Guatamala bent over a deep fryer making fish & chips, clad in bandanna, chef coat spotted with grease and sauce, one-size-fits-all chef pants riding low on his ass crack...
"...but not the smell of my kitchen."
Cut to title card: "GREASECUTTER 2021. Cuts the smell of fryer grease, cigarettes, and gin."
Cut to Xavier waist-up in the shower, singing in the shower, joyful, lathering his awful hairy man-tits in bodywash, then romancing his ridiculous supermodel girlfriend with a gourmet meal by candlelight at home.
I'd buy it. Products for line cooks thread. What's your million-dollar idea, co/ck/suckers?