[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 92 KB, 898x1024, 1588509645530.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15437181 No.15437181[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Sup you little queers? Jannies cant stop me. None of you manlets can. All right you little bitch you want to fuck with me? No one eger calls me out on MY board. I CLAIMED THIS BOARD MAY 3 2020. Straight up I did. Come to my fucking board and trash talk me?? I dont fucking think so. Not today. Not ever. Stay on your manchild board and stay far away from my board. Do i make myself clear? You little bitches. 233lbs PURE MUSCLE. Step up, manlets. Ill whoop your ass in or out the vacuum of space. You want some this? if everyone on /ck/ was put in a steel cage and forced to fight to the death I would easily be the last man standing, genuinely

i sit here sometimes looking at the smart arse posts you little students and neets make and just chuckle to myself because if you ever said anything like that to my face (as if you would dare) you could literally be eating pavement in under a second

think on

>> No.15437194

What a gay thread