[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 108 KB, 1200x879, the-golden-mcdonalds-arch.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15178647 No.15178647 [Reply] [Original]

This is a genuine statement because some of you might think that the thread subject is a
joke for some reason. McDonaldss is the best in terms of taste, consistency, and price. You cannot prove me wrong especially with the dollar menu and the McChicken. The Quarter Pounder cannot be beat in terms of taste from any other fast food place especially now that its made fresh. There's a reason people say they like other fast food places but McDonalds still ranks number one in overall profits. Other fast food simply can't compete.

>> No.15178651
File: 58 KB, 678x381, images (6).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15178647
I like kfc

>> No.15178658 [DELETED] 

>>15178647
McDonald's is good but it's imminently processed.

I will sometimes seek out McDonald's, but I enjoy the taste of something that is a bit more "pure" like In-N-Out Burger or Chick Fil A. Both are much more delicious than McDonald's which is more a dirty pleasure MSG fix.

>> No.15178766
File: 33 KB, 712x505, joecool.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15178647
You're fucking ignorant or retarded if you think that MCSloppySeconds is the best. That's a bad way of looking, fast food needs to be looked at by food served. The chicken joints simply cannot be compared to taco places or burger places.

In the spirit of the question, the best place is In-N-Out from a price/quality ratio. The company has mastered the art of the core competency, and is utterly, singularly, perhaps even obsessively selling cheap burgers of high quality, and they excel at it, something a lot of places struggle with. The cult following is not earned without the support of the people. They don't waste their fucking time on trends like breakfast and "CheesyHyper-Mega Tacos", and they pay employees well. They use real ingredients in their food, and demand that food be made fresh, such that they nearly vertically integrated every aspect of production save for production of ingredients, but they are picky and have extreme standards. The service is phenomenal (I have never somebody who has met an uppity In-N-Out employee, and if they have, they have been fired on the spot, an incorrect order, on the rare chance it happens, is rectified immediately, and you are compensated with free fries or something for one's trouble), and their locations are somehow spotless, even during the busiest of times, something most chains fail at laughably. Also, it is privately run, not some faggot corporation run by business types with zero sense of how to make a business last. May the family who own that company always retain the ownership.

So go ahead, tell me any other place is better. I double dare you motherfucker.

>> No.15178852

>>15178647
>You cannot prove me wrong especially with the dollar menu
The Dollar Menu is dead.

But on the whole you’re right, McD’s is the best restaurant

>> No.15178867

>>15178766
stale pasta fuckface

>> No.15178888

Jack in the Box is a better McDonalds
I like Taco Bell because every fast food place is burgers, and the 5 layer burrito is delicious
In-N-Out / Chick fil A are better quality

>> No.15178894
File: 15 KB, 420x550, 1493454155116.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

For me it's the McChicken, but unironically.

>> No.15179903

>>15178647
I'm not in the US but goddamn every single item in the McDonald's menu tastes exactly the same
Even the "hurr durr special edition burger with locally sourced ingredients"
How can anyone in their right mind say that it's best in terms of taste

>> No.15179913

>>15178647
It was the best. But they took their success for granted. Now it's shit, it's not even fast, and the food is always dry as fuck.

>> No.15180986

>>15178647
Yes.