[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 80 KB, 550x391, chickens-11-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15171598 No.15171598[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

when eating meat do you ever think of the animal you're eating?

>> No.15171606

yeah I think of good the animal i'm eating tastes

>> No.15171611

yea but i only eat pasture raised and local meat so i am guilt free

>> No.15171617
File: 16 KB, 477x199, judging u in the afterlife lolc.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15171598
I mean I slaughtered the animal I ate today so... Yes! I am very grateful.

Also humans don't eat the animals in your pic. Spent battery hens end up in pet food.

When you eat plants do you ever think about the massive dead zones in the ocean or sink holes created in fragile habitats by large scale farming and the overuse of artificial fertilizers?

>> No.15171624

>>15171598
I think about how delicious it is.

>> No.15171627

i try to apply the buddhist method where if i'm eating meat i think of the entire life and processing of the animal before ingesting any of it to ground myself

>> No.15171630

All the time. Its hilarious and it feels good being tbe dominate species. Stupid fucking tasty animals.

>> No.15171631

>>15171598
Yep often because I process my own pork from wild hogs, deer, waterfowl, and fish.

>> No.15171638

>>15171598
Yes. I thank the animal for giving its life to feed me.

>> No.15171640

>>15171631
Do you need any special equipment to process wild hogs or deer? Are there certain parts you can't eat from wild animals (specifically deer and hogs, besides brain and spine)

>> No.15171659

>>15171640
There's a bit of an initial investment you SHOULD make but don't have to.
1. A good vacuum sealer
2. Good knives like a Bubba knife, whetstone, hide hook knife
3. A good meat grinder/sausage stuffer.

Those are the main things you need as far as equipment which will pay for themselves in a year or two with ease.
As far as what parts you can and can't keep, on a hog 95% of the meat can be utilized. Deer is roughly the same. The only waste is you really don't want to eat the organs of either due to the risk.

If you're interested look up The Bearded Butchers on YouTube. They show how to break down both animals in a really straightforward manner.

>> No.15171668
File: 417 KB, 600x456, C3F0B752-38DB-44C7-8D2C-63723AE00F1A.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Yes anon

>> No.15171717

>>15171659
Thanks homie. Keep seethin the vegins

>> No.15172391

>>15171598
I think about the fact that one doesn't normally registers the fact you are eating a corpse and just think of it as food as if it was always food and never a living being

>> No.15172403

>>15171598
No even though I eat duck my mind has no duck
t. Buddhist.

>> No.15172411

>>15171598
I'm thankful for every meal I eat.
I'm thankful for the animal that died for my meal and for the plants that once grew from the ground.

>> No.15172417

>>15172391
Plants are alive too

>> No.15172418

>>15171598
Yeah, the animal was already killed so my duty is to consume its flesh and honor its memory by building big muscles with it.

>> No.15172430

Yes. I think of the fact it probably wouldn't have existed if not for factory farming and also that it would have died a more gruesome death in nature.

>> No.15172542

>>15171598
Get your own chickens and kiss them on the mouth and cloaca every night. Problem solved.

>> No.15172544

No, because I don't eat meat. Only low iq stone age nigger monkeys participate in such barbarism.

>> No.15172559

>>15171617
Stop posting your dead ducks constantly you sick aspie fuck

>> No.15172562

>>15171598
All the time. With gratitude for now, but I plan on going back to vegetarianism when I get my shit together a bit again.

>> No.15172574

>>15171598
Na, I think of the calories I'm taking and then I'll gorge myself until I feel bad about myself.

>> No.15172587

>>15172544
Meat is the least of your troublesome environmental impacting habits

>> No.15172597

>>15171598
Sometimes it feels like the food is trying to eat me instead of the other way around lol

>> No.15172601

>>15171598
I only eat animals I raise and slaughter on my farm. Every single animal you see in the wild dies a horrible death. Not my chickens and pigs. They have a fantastic life free of pain and predators, then are shot in the head. Veganism is so unbelievably stupid. Do you think wild animals get old and go to a retirement home?

Vegan women are virtue signalling to their female peers. Vegan men are trying to find honour in something silly because they grew up without a father.

>> No.15172603

>>15172562
for every animal you don't eat, I'll eat two

>> No.15172606

>>15171668
Is caribou/reindeer any good?

>> No.15172609

>>15172601
>Vegan men are trying to get laid with the vegan girls
Fixed

>> No.15172678
File: 141 KB, 1079x755, no tears just dreamsc.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15172559
Why is it okay to post animals being abused in shitty cafos or animals that are dead but are American supermarket appropriate, but god forbid you have a connection to food.

You really need to reflect on why seeing a dead animal bothers you so much.

>> No.15172684
File: 226 KB, 1200x900, 1200px-Foie_gras_en_cocotte.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I think about how fucking tasty it is. Nerd.

>> No.15172695

>>15171598
Literally never and I've no intention to start. No animal considers the feelings or even existence of its food when eating it. They just eat it. I am an animal.

>> No.15172702

>>15171617
>>15172678
I don't really have a problem with the pics but I am curious why you would have multiple dead duck pictures

>> No.15172704

>>15172606
It's a bit stringy like the regular American deer but yeah it's tasty

>> No.15172707
File: 1.22 MB, 290x184, 018AFEB1-61F6-4D7A-8F64-5FD3A7985F96.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15171598
I think about them every time I eat meat. The thought that they were snuffed out, all for me, makes a meal more satisfying. It’s for this reason that I want to try foie gras—not only do they severely suffer in slaughter, but on a daily basis, too.

>> No.15172708

>>15172601
>Veganism is so unbelievably stupid. Do you think wild animals get old and go to a retirement home?

No. And the status of wild animals and whether we should intervene is a big debate in veganism. Anyway, what's the argument here?

"In the wild animals die, so I'm going to kill domestic animals and eat them". It's as if you're not really arguing in good faith, you just want any excuse to engage in an immoral act.

I'm not looking for any excuse to enage in barbarism, so when I learn about the lives of wild animals I think, "thats terrible, should we intervene? how can we improve the situation for wild animals, etc". I don't think, "okay, this justifies raising animals in captivity for the sole purpose of killing and eating them for taste pleasure".

The majority of people don't engage or argue against veganism in good faith, they simply are looking for any ANY excuse to not critically examine themselves, to not engage in any sort of self discipline or self improvement, they just want to continue being immoral stupid losers.

>> No.15172712

>>15172707
watch the edge buddy, moms gonna FREAK!

>> No.15172723

>>15171617
>>15172678
WENK WENK

>> No.15172726

>>15172708
>how can we improve the situation for wild animals
You're adorable. Just remember, if your veganism causes a breastfeeding child to suffer from a lack of nutrients and get ill, the state can take your child away. There are precedents in law. Your naive virtue signalling ignorance doesn't entitle you to harm a child.

So do as your doctor recommends.

>> No.15172741

>>15172726
strawman

>> No.15172748

>>15172708
Haha. This guys going to walk around the Amazon rainforest with a clipboard and brochures handing out citations to carnivorous animals, excuse me sir, you could always just eat some granola, did you know the vegan community has decided to "intervene"? What a mongoloid.

Find a real issue to care about. I know veganism is low hanging fruit, but there's millions of third world people who rely on meat and animal products. Humans can't extract nutrients through grasslands in Africa so native people use animals as an intermediary to feed their kids. Of course an ignorant racist like you ignores that. Why can't they just grow Tuscan kale in the middle of the fucking savanna?

Someone should eat you.

>> No.15172766

>>15172741
Lads, I don't think our plant based professor knows what that word means. Points for effort though. Multi syllable words must be an effort in your anemic malnourished state. At least your same sex life partners cum has some protein.

>> No.15172768
File: 157 KB, 780x585, duck3c.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15172702
Because I want to document my life. I have a duck flock, primarily for eggs, but I also ordered unsexed so I can make new ducks. It is animal cruelty to keep the male to female ratio out of wack, so I slaughtered the excess males.

See? Here is another picture of a dead duck.

>> No.15172772

>>15172707
Depends. Weirdly there is such a thing as ethical gavaging. Its very rare but people will free range a specially bred variety of goose that has the wild instinct to fatten itself up for its winter migration (which is why waterfowl livers can get so fatty to begin with), so its essentially foie gras without the gavage or confinement. Just a goose getting ready for a grueling winter flight that will never happen.
It's all incredibly fascinating!

>> No.15172773

>>15172766
>The majority of people don't engage or argue against veganism in good faith, they simply are looking for any ANY excuse to not critically examine themselves, to not engage in any sort of self discipline or self improvement, they just want to continue being immoral stupid losers.

You prove my point.

>> No.15172787

>>15172773
If you stopped all humans eating animal products, you would kill hundreds of millions of third world people. People of colour, as you would say. I cannot believe the ignorant racism spewing out of your vegetable hole.

I'll get you a nice hemp fibre white hood for your next klan meeting if you'd like.

>> No.15172797

>>15172748
>ignorant racist

Strawman. Literal "starving kids in africa" argument.

And again, follow your line of argument:
>in some very specific situations, people have a choice between starvation and killing and eating animals

Now the vegan response is "that's bad, how do we improve these people's lives". But following your line of argument, the response is:

>this disproves veganism entirely, therefore i'm going to go buy factory farmed american feedlot beef from walmart, and tyson chicken from kfc. nananana fuck you vegans!

I dont even understand the logic here. Like I say, people just want any excuse to indulge themselves. Theres no point engaging with these people in sincere arguments.

>> No.15172800

>>15172708
There are warlords in africa that kidnap children and make them kill and eat their parents and you wanna talk about improving the lives of animals?

Also life IS barbaric. It will never not be barbaric. Shit, YOU are barbaric. You are a religious zealot foaming at the mouth over trivial bullshit. You think OMNIVOROUS animals are eating meat for taste pleasure. What the fuck happens when you take meat away from a meat eating animal? They get sick. Just like so many people who try to be vegan. If it was really what we were meant to eat, wouldn't people get HEALTHY eating vegan? Wouldn't the drop out rate be much lower? Wouldn't you be less interested in recruiting others because you were secure in your beliefs?

Sometimes I feel like veganisim is like the Islam of fucking diets. Spread the word through any means necessary and destroy all those who question the all mighty soybean.

>> No.15172807

>>15172773
>I'm going to arbitrarily move the goalposts of the argument because hurting my feelings isn't "in good faith".

>> No.15172812

>>15172797
But vegans are the ones going to kfc now. I mean fast food is REALLY catering to you guys. I mean, aren't mega food cooperation's the ones to blame for the existence of factory farming to begin with?

Maybe the solution to "improving" peoples lives is to stop interfering with them. You're like that missionary who went the sentinel island to "convert" the savages.

>> No.15172822

>>15172797
>eating any animal products is akin to eating KFC and animals raised in factory farming
Now that's a strawman argument. Your lack of self awareness is staggering.

>> No.15172825

>>15171598
Yeah, I think about how epic that grass-fed free range chicken was and how I'm going to eat it.

>> No.15172826
File: 145 KB, 1402x994, a real doctor.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15172822
Bruh he's vegan. Brain is 60% cholesterol. he thinks his body has the gut bacteria turn fruit and beans into brain matter. His stomach ph is fucking between 1 and 4, doesn't have a cecum, and thinks he can convert cellulose and sugar into cholesterol for his brain because pic rel said he could.

>> No.15172831

>>15172800
>There are warlords in africa that kidnap children and make them kill and eat their parents and you wanna talk about improving the lives of animals?

Yes.

>You are a religious zealot foaming at the mouth over trivial bullshit.

What? I care about animal welfare, ecology, and conservation, and I have the self discipline necessary to follow a vegan diet/lifestyle in order to be a better activist for these causes.

>They get sick. Just like so many people who try to be vegan.

Stop watching sv3rige compilations.

>If it was really what we were meant to eat, wouldn't people get HEALTHY eating vegan?

A plant based diet is 10x healthier than the standard american diet.

>Sometimes I feel like veganisim is like the Islam of fucking diets. Spread the word through any means necessary and destroy all those who question the all mighty soybean.

Strawman. Don't care about how you feel.

Yawn.

>> No.15172855
File: 210 KB, 873x655, gardenc.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15172831
Can you stop saying "strawman" and then immediately using a strawman?
Who the fuck said I was endorsing a SAD diet? Do you really think the only 2 ways to eat is mc nuggets or vegan mc nuggets?

And you DON'T care about animal welfare, you care about animal "rights". If you cared about animal welfare then you would support people like me who raise and slaughter my own animals to a much higher standard than ANY factory farm could. Not to mention my agricultural influence on the land i started with has actually IMPROVED wildlife. I had some of the longest living flowers in the direct area, which helped pollinators immensely, compost piles for animals to live in, and plenty of manure to feed insects and heal the soil. What the fuck are you doing? Eating soy? Did you grow it?

You cant CONSUME a more ethical lifestyle, you have to PRODUCE it

Food sovereignty>veganism

>> No.15172857

>>15172822
yes, all animal products you purchase involve suffering exploitation and needless death. from the hunter killing a deer, to the homesteader slitting his chickens throats, to the "free-range, organic, local" bullshit wholefoods sells, to tyson chicken from kfc. It's all needless, and it's all immoral.

Just admit that you don't have what it takes to be vegan. You don't have the small amount of self-discipline it takes to simply say "no" to having an animals corpse on your plate to indulge yourself in taste pleasure. That's pathetic. Some of us have what it takes to be vegan - I do - and some of us just can't control themselves I guess.

>> No.15172872

>>15172857
You would gladly forfeit any and all medical products that came about as a result of animal testing. Like that second in command woman from PETA with diabetes refusing insulin? Oh wait, she didn't.

Can you say I'm a hypocrite? You wouldn't even be alive if it wasn't for animal products, my naive little urchin.

>> No.15172881

>>15172855
>If you cared about animal welfare then you would support people like me who raise and slaughter my own animals to a much higher standard than ANY factory farm could.

I don't care about welfare standards when the whole industry is immoral and needs to be abolished. Quit pretending to be a hero because you exploit and kill animals for taste pleasure, it's pathetic.

Your argument is like saying, "if you cared about slave rights, youd support good slave owners like me, who don't beat or whip my slaves".

>> No.15172893

>>15172881
I mean, you do support slavery if you suck cooperate dick. Like literal actual slavery. Do you have any idea how much slavery goes into producing crops? Especially your beloved imports like bananas, coffee, chocolate, tea, sugar, nuts, etc?

How about if you ACTUALLY cared about the rights of people, you wouldn't PAY SLAVERS.
GROW YOUR OWN FOOD.

>> No.15172905

>>15172872
>You wouldn't even be alive if it wasn't for animal products,

again, this is just an excuse to indulge yourself. "we inevitably harm animals, therefore I'm going to kill and eat them".

Yes argiculture harms animals, medical testing harms animals, even the majority of businesses you enter have some sort of pest control, which harms animals. The world is messy. But what I'm not going to do is then use these facts as an excuse to throw all self-discipline and compassion out the window, and not care at all about animal welfare, ecology, conservation. I'm not looking for excuses, because I have self discipline - you don't. We don't all have what it takes to be vegan, and I suppose it takes some degree of humility to admit your flaws in the way you are.

>> No.15172915

>>15172893
Don't try arguing with him. He's clearly one of these right wing leaning vegans who tramples on the rights of people of colour. It's regrettable, but he's incapable of change.

He's a disgrace to Martin Luther King Jr.

>> No.15172917
File: 35 KB, 480x360, artificial fertilizer.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15172857
Fuck, if shooting an animal and killing it instantly is immoral better not find out about rodenticide dissolving the inside of the rodents organs causing internal hemorrhaging for up to 3 days before it dies. Or an endangered predator eating the poisoned rodent and then internally hemorrhaging for days, just to protect some crops for your taste pleasure, because that is DEFINITELY immoral.

Also better not look into the oceanic dead zones and massive sinkholes from artificial fertilizer. I mean if livestock are exploited simply by raising them for food, then what the fuck are we doing to the land and water for massive monocropping?

Do you grow anything? Do you ACTUALLY know what goes into food production or do you just watch Earthling Ed vids to get all your information? Cmon dude.

You are projecting when you say your opponents haven't thought critically about veganism. This shit has been shoved in my face since I was a literal CHILD. You think I didn't try it? You think I didn't want it to work? It doesn't. And it took me TWENTY years of intensive critical thinking and properly educating myself through personal experience to realize it will NEVER work, and its not even more ethical.

It's a hard and very bitter pill to swallow, especially after you worked so hard thinking it makes any real difference. You can't opt out of this horrible machine of death.

Food sovereignty is the only answer I can find to harm reduction. If you can do it veganically then be my guest, but I have spoken to a lot of farmers, including veganic ones. And the ones who have been around for more than a few years, use animals.

>> No.15172936

>>15171598
When you take medicine do you think of the animals that were used to test it?

>> No.15172947

>>15171598
I just had a massive steak guys. No vegetables, or salad, just steak. I needed it for strength listening to all this far right vegan racism. I feel better now.

Imagine denying starving Africans food. Gosh.

>> No.15172957
File: 98 KB, 968x645, cowtree1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15172915
I know dude this website is fucking cancer. I thank the powers that be every fucking day I have a homestead to distract me from this internet AIDS.

I would deal with picrel every day for the rest of my life if I could quit the internet except purely for educational purposes and talking to my loved ones.

>> No.15172960

>>15172905
If you think not eating meat is some sort of considerable achievement that takes considerable effort, I suspect you are not a high achiever.

>> No.15172961

>>15172947
What cut of steak? How did you cook it? Tell me more.

>> No.15172964

i generally only think so far as to what i'll eat for my next meal.

>> No.15173000

>>15172957
jesus dude you belong on farming tiktok with all the other faggots thinking they're fucking heroes for inseminating cows. NO FARMERS NO FOOD NO FUTURE

>> No.15173006

>>15173000
Are you threatened by the people who provide you food and clothing?

>> No.15173008

>>15172960
if it's so easy, what's your excuse?

>> No.15173018

>>15171598
My tulpa always does and the way she rationalizes it is that some animals enjoy being eaten. She says that cattle are aware of how delicious they are, and thus actively want to be eaten. She also says that other animals, such as chicken and fish, are too dumb to know if they're alive or dead, and can thus be eaten without issue.

However, some animals (bison, for example) clearly do not want to be eaten. She will still encourage me to eat these animals, but with a bit more reverence and not too often.

>> No.15173022

>>15173008
Why do people have to justify eating meat these days? I eat it because it's delicious, full of protein, and filling.

If veganism was as natural as vegans claim it is, vegans wouldn't be so fucking rabid pushing their ideals onto everyone.

>> No.15173033

>>15173000
>NO FARMERS NO FOOD NO FUTURE
I mean, it's kind of true for urbanites with no hunting/gathering skills.

>> No.15173035

>>15171598
I mean sure. I only get locally sourced beef and chicken. I get locally sourced pork and lamb when it is available. I have been to the farms I buy my beef from twice. I am grateful to live in Western Australia where we have such amazing choice for meats and (to a lesser extent) produce. I am incredibly thankful to have such amazing small and medium farms available that practice old school animal husbandry and not the crap big beef does where you can taste the cheap feed and fear in the meat. I love animals and am very respectful of their sacrifice in the grand scheme of things as our roles as meat eaters has moved significantly away from hunting day to day.

Oh and seafood. Fucking god bless the fishermen at the Freo docks!! You all do God's work, you fine men!

>> No.15173039

>>15173000
Also is there a farming tiktok trend? Im an oldfag and there is no way I would plant another tumor upon myself. I did hear about cottagecore though. Nice to see the youngins getting interested in reconnecting with nature instead of fucking around playing vidya all day.

>> No.15173040

>>15173035
I'm in western Australia too. Do you want to do a bit of sexual experimentation?

>> No.15173041

>>15171611
>Pasture raised
My are full of hormones. I want big titties animals

>> No.15173048

>>15171598
Yes, every time. I like animals and don't want to eat them but I do for the nutrition. People that don't think about an animal you eat as a living thing are sociopaths.

>> No.15173050

>>15173022
>I eat it because it's delicious, full of protein, and filling.

So you're admitting that you simply don't have the self-discipline to control your desires for taste pleasure? Fair enough I guess, we don't all have what it takes - some of us just lack self-control, and are incapable of saying "no" to our base desires. On the one hand I find that utterly pathetic, but I suppose you should at least be commended for having the humility to admit that you're just not cut out for veganism - even though you admitted it hardly takes any effort.

>> No.15173069

>>15172768
That is one tasty duck friend and you are doing great work. You keep society going by removing power from big farming and taking pressure off the already over worked meat industry. Not to mention those ducks would be so looked after the flavour in the meat and fat and the succulence would be through the roof. I envy you friend. When I am 35-40 I want a small hobby farm with some livestock. Some cows, lambs, chickens and ducks. Rotate them as needed to ensure no inbreeding. Ideally I will never be dependent on big meat again. Fuck paying $100 a kg for meat in a decade because exportation and overpopulation by open borders is causing meat shortages in the west. Fuck. That.

>> No.15173076

>>15173050
Idk seems like ur putting up a lot of effort trying to convert people.

>> No.15173083

>>15173069
Start when you can. Even if its just a balcony garden and doing part time work at farms. I got out at 31 and desu i wish i did it earlier.

>> No.15173085

>>15172915
Imagine being so in denial about the virtue signalling left that you brand this faggot right leaning so you don't have to see what the left is doing to society. Woooooo, kys faggot.

>> No.15173092

>>15173035
>I love animals and am very respectful of their sacrifice

I always find it funny the amount of cognitive dissonance carnists suffer from. Animals are said to "sacrifice" themselves, instead of you know, being bolt gunned against their will and having their throat slit. Animals are said to be "loved", while you literally pay someone to kill them.

And what is the obsession with "local"? As if buying from an immoral and exploitative industry located closer to you, is better than buying from one far away? The fuck does it matter? I highly doubt your reason for this is a concern for transport pollution.

"Local, pasture raised, free range, organic, farm fresh, farm to table, etc, etc". It's all marketing bullshit pushed to convince gullible consumers like you that somehow the meat YOU buy is the good ethical meat, unlike that bad, unethical meat you avoid (what a good person you are! you really care! you buy eggs from the box that says "free range"!).

It's all immoral, it's all exploitation and it's all completely needless. Again, you lack self discipline, and are looking for any excuse to indulge your base desires. In this case your justification is "locally sourced", as if how close an immoral industry is located to you makes any fucking difference to the lives of these animals.

You don't have what it takes to be a vegan. Just come out and admit it. Don't hide behind marketing trickery.

>> No.15173093

>>15172917
/thread

This cunt just owned vegans and virtue signalling vegos everywhere. My nigga.

>> No.15173120

>>15173093
how? his argument is a complete strawman - the majority of monocrops are grown to feed livestock. The amazon is being razed to raise beef and soybeans, to feed beef.

>> No.15173163

>>15171598
Maybe years of being an elitist coffee fag has sharpened my sense of taste, but I can tell with one bite whether an animal has been treated well or tortured and their meat spoiled by a lifetime of being in a cortisol soup. So I try to eat meat that came from animals that were treated well for the sake of the taste. I hate that horrible chicken battery farm aftertaste. Milk from cows is even worse. But we are lucky in Australia that natural grazing in wide open fields is the norm for most Lambs and Beef.

>> No.15173165

>>15173092
When are you going to start rounding up and lecturing chimps? They might actually be dumb enough to listen to you.

>> No.15173172

>>15171617
Tru facts my nigga

>> No.15173173

>>15173163
Interesting tidbit, most of Americas grass fed beef is sourced from Australia

https://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/2013/10/04/228659915/why-most-grass-fed-beef-sold-in-u-s-comes-from-down-under

>> No.15173179

>>15173092
Why the fuck would I want to be Vegan you fucking retarded gorilla nigger

>> No.15173186

>>15173179
because you claim to love animals

>> No.15173202
File: 80 KB, 500x203, 7d2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15171598

>> No.15173209

>>15172544
https://youtu.be/Pco_mjaOIKE

>> No.15173416
File: 3.29 MB, 3136x4224, IMAG0080.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

to be honest i dont care about animal feelings i live in north mexico in specials occasion my uncles and cousins kill a goat and my neighbour usually kill a pig every weekend to sell chicharon ( i only have a pig head picture because i don't see my family for the virus)

>> No.15173421

all the time
worked in an abbatoir for a while too, it was quite an experience

>> No.15173454
File: 90 KB, 544x566, 1606973309821.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15172678
wtf is he ok

>> No.15173509

>>15173050
Mate, I only get one shot at this life. I'm going to live it enjoying delicious food instead of eating tofu and lentils while shitposting on 4chan.

>> No.15173510

Animal welfare makes the animal taste better

>> No.15173523

>>15171598
I try to, I want to be grateful for every life that feeds me. I try with every food but for animals comes a little more natural...

>> No.15173524

I've been hunting since I was 10 so I'm pretty much desensitized to killing critters. Don't like them to suffer though so I finish them quickly if they're still alive.

>> No.15173532

>>15171659
There is absolutely no risk in eating deer offal. I don't know who taught you to hunt but the fact that you are wasting the heart and liver is a crying shame

>> No.15173540

>>15171598
I usually think of vegans and eat twice as much meat, to offset their part

>> No.15173545

>>15172708
Was going to call you a nigger for posting bait until I saw this wall of text and realized you really are a reddit tier faggot.

>> No.15173551

>>15172678
get well soon mr duck

>> No.15173556

>>15171598
Usually that it's delicious.