[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-05-12: Ghost posting is now globally disabled. 2022: Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/ck/ - Food & Cooking


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 836 KB, 829x735, Screenshot (8428).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15117553 No.15117553 [Reply] [Original]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nH4YR0UOeI

>> No.15117938

god the level of cringe

>> No.15117960

>>15117553
Why do modern compilations chop up clips with each other? Just go one at a time goddamn. It's so retarded.

>> No.15118062

13 seconds is as far as I could get. This chinese tik tok trash feels inhuman. It makes my body instinctively pull away.

>> No.15118067

>>15117960
The average attention span is rapidly declining

>> No.15118083

>>15117553
guarantee he'd "roast" someone following one of his shit recipes to the t
what a hack

>> No.15118242
File: 2.70 MB, 1920x1080, 1590416615686.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15118242

Why does he shit on someone who makes a pizza with mac and cheese and cheetos on it while he cooks shit like this?

>> No.15118281

Notice how he completely dunks on every single person except for the 1 black person that he trips over himself to keep complementing

https://youtu.be/G1cNvPyi-DY

>> No.15118305
File: 25 KB, 399x322, 1526503741969.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15118305

>>15118281
>HOP ON THE FLAVORTRAIN WOO WOO
>I CAN SMELL IT FROM HERE BIG MAN

>> No.15118372

>>15118281
Did you watch the entire video where he rips on him several times, or are you purposely being obtuse?

>> No.15118381

>>15118242
Well, he wasn't being paid by the Frito-Lay corporation back then. Now he is.

>> No.15118410

>>15118372
>rips on him several times
one comment about letting the juice go otherwise at the end he said it looks good. No one else did he get hyped for their cooking. It's such transparent bullshit and I am not American before you start mouthing off and whining about Trump.

>> No.15118440

>>15118281
having watched a lot of kitchen nightmares gordon tends to like black people because they fall in line under him easier and have big tv personalities.

>> No.15118465

>>15118440
He likes them because some kike said he has to otherwise he will get called racist. Every soul food places he usually gushes over some part of the meal and gets touchy feely with granny it's pretty pathetic of an act like he is afraid to say anything too bad

>> No.15118483

>>15118465
he was brutal towards the place he planted the mouse at
tore those niggers a new asshole over their food

you are completely full of shit.

>> No.15118491

>>15118465
and the whole getting touchy feely with gran over her one dessert which is the one good thing is something he did at la galaria 33 too

>> No.15118515

>>15118483
You mean the restaurant where he said their cake was delicious and made sure to kiss granny on the camera you dishonest piece of shit

https://youtu.be/fEv1ILJS1bE?t=760

Put a bullet in your own head you retarded piece of shit. Faggots like you are the reason the world is in the sorry state it is running damage control and flat out lying.

>> No.15118539

>>15118483
woah lets not go full /pol/, retard.

>> No.15118553

>>15118515
what is the difference, between that, and this:

https://youtu.be/ziXxwlQlFmk?t=1374

?
It's the EXACT same bit.

>> No.15118557

>>15118483
>n word
/pol/ faggot kill yourself

>> No.15118562

>>15118557
saying 'n word' is just as bad as saying nigger.

>> No.15118567

>>15118553
Your video is blocked you retarded racist. Go back to /pol/ no one cares

>> No.15118574

>>15118567
I'll run it down for you. He eats the italian grannies tiramasu and gushes over it and hugs and kisses her

>> No.15118587

>>15118574
No one cares about your fantasies you racist stop shitting all over this board

>> No.15118590

>>15118515
so are you going to admit you were lying? You said Gordon is racist because he kisses a black granny and compliments her dessert, but i proved to you he's done that other times and so it's nothing about her being black, merely, kissing a granny is good tv and grannies make good desserts sometimes.

are you gonna own this, you liar?

>> No.15118594

>>15118553
I can't watch the video but everyone in the thumbnail is not white. You made his argument for him.

>> No.15118598

>>15118587
you're getting triggered over a word instead of actually thinking about what i'm saying. it's pathetic.

>> No.15118602

>>15118590
I said Gordan shows favoritism in tik tok videos like the two posted. You have been arguing with other idiots you moron.

>> No.15118609
File: 36 KB, 802x707, nona.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15118609

>>15118594
She's Italian. She's got the same skin tone as Gordon.
What is it with mutts obsessions over who is or isn't white?

>> No.15118616

>>15118609
>this
>white
kek

>> No.15118619

>>15118602
>He likes them because some kike said he has to otherwise he will get called racist. Every soul food places he usually gushes over some part of the meal and gets touchy feely with granny it's pretty pathetic of an act like he is afraid to say anything too bad

If you didn't say that, you still replied to me replying to address it. That's what we're talking about. And the general point that Gordon is supposedly some timid libcuck who is afraid of being mean to black people or gushes unduely over them and i haven't watched your retarded tictoc reaction video or whatever but from his tv show that's simply not true.

>> No.15118623
File: 25 KB, 555x477, h.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15118623

>>15117553
grill cheese master right here

>> No.15118624

>>15118619
I said this
>>15118281
and that was it you triggered fuck.

>> No.15118626

>>15118616
so what are you saying? she's some disenfranchised minority and Gordon is only kissing her and praising her tirimasu because she's nigger-tier and it's an example of the same 'anti-white racism' you're accusing him of ?

or are you just being obtuse and nitpicking nothing?

>> No.15118629

>>15118626
I am saying Italians are not white

>> No.15118631

>>15118629
so you're just being obtuse and nitpicking nothing then
if you have no further point.

>> No.15118636

>>15118623
>gonna make a grilly cheesy toasty greasy
>...with cheese that literally can't melt

Why did he post this video?

>> No.15118637

>>15118631
i don't know what you are referring to i made no other point than Italians are not white

>> No.15118639

>>15118637
why did you say that

>> No.15118642

>>15118639
because they are not white

>> No.15118649

>>15118642
why does that matter ?

>>15118594
>You made his argument for him.
did you say that?

>> No.15118661

>>15118649
no you fucking retard. read this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Islam_in_southern_Italy

>> No.15118684

>>15118661
I do not care.
fuck you

>> No.15118697

>>15118661
you come into this thread, with people being actively racist, to be pedantic about race and think you can just pretend to 'mean nothing by it' and just be having a tangential 'cultural/historical discussion'?

get fucked you retard. You're either dishonest or completely naive.

>> No.15118748

>>15118697
>pedantic
Did you read the link you dumb mother fucker? What is wrong with you? Holy shit you have issues

>> No.15118883

>>15117553
>salt and pepper your plate
she learned from the best

>> No.15118903

>>15118410
Awfully defensive there for a non-burger...

>> No.15118907

>>15118381
Even if he's getting paid by Frito-Lay to shill their corn chips that's no excuse for salting Fritos.

>> No.15119027

>>15118557
Kek. Shut the fuck up faggot

>> No.15119107
File: 17 KB, 280x280, 3ab.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15119107

>>15117553
I watch the whole thing. Do I win a prize?

>> No.15119156

>>15118903
>be on this site
>say literal anything that upsets an American leftist
>"TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP"

>>
Delete posts
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action