[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 1.24 MB, 3024x4032, y6eaa738lni21.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15052551 No.15052551[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

This is my weak attempt @ making steak.
My girlfriend ate few bites went bathroom+told me she wasnt feeling well.
She went home+ never contacted me again.
Now thanks to cooking I have no girlfriend.
Fuck Cooking
I'm goddamn fucking sick of trying to "save money" by cooking at home. It's just me and my wife, and almost every time we go to the grocery store to buy ingredients, we end up spending pretty much the same as if we'd gone to a decent restaurant, and there are rarely left overs. And then there's cooking itself: stressful, time consuming, messy...and I'd say the food comes out good about 50% of the time. No matter how "easy" a recipe is, it isn't, unless you want to eat a meal so bland every bite is a chore. Add an hour and half to every single recipe you find. I'm sick of professional chefs and super-mom blogger claiming some recipe was easy and quick and delicious (oh, and quit writing a novel prior to getting to the fucking recipe itself; I don't care how it fake-reminds you of your grandma or cozy winter evenings). For any recipe that even has a hope of being good, the first step may as well be "deglaze the chicken."

And then there's meal planning: Pointless. Just save yourself some energy and shit directly into your fridge.