[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 151 KB, 525x807, oatmeal-creme-pie-cookies11.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14983652 No.14983652 [Reply] [Original]

Grocer-shelved boxes of creampie cookies work on passers-by like three cornering rabbis, jabbing carnal inductions of cookie "crema flagrante," coital evidences in ghastly explicity.
Is there any reassurance that must be frosting, could only ever be a confectioner's cream filling? By damned Occam's Razor, please, it mustn't, couldn't be globby adultery making soggy the oatmeal cookies? Oh the wicked ironies, unsewn oats smushing sinful exudate, evil ectoplasm, mocking chastity with cream flecking gyno raspberries, a trick of the modern whore's trained sphincters and a trauma for any to witness.
And yet there in plain view, like enbie gapees irrigating their hind guts at the gangbang halfway point, those infernal oatmeal creampies, pretending so absurdly that anyone could relate to such things purely on the basis that they were innocent treats.
"No more sinister than cotton candy," if we listen to the insipid Acme Cream Jerk at the Jaculatérie, and still, none of us can yet separate or undo the deep conditioning remaking for us creampies into symbols of power, fertility, violence, domination, even betrayal and all derived crimes of passion, laid at Little Debbie's speckled altar of filth.
These are but a few of the depletionary psychic states stoked by oatmeal creampies. Pepperidge Farm and Archways don't do that. Was there ever pleasure or delight or have oatmeal creampies always been cast as soul-destroying cookies of nastiest immodesty?

>> No.14983740

>>14983652
>creme meridian
Bravo Sirrah, this post really juzgadoed my swole

>> No.14983743

kys

>> No.14983746

Hahah, and the schizos still think AI can make coherent posts.

>> No.14983751

>>14983746
Ok chud

>> No.14983758

>>14983746
I think it's an altered passage from foucault

>> No.14983885
File: 1.33 MB, 200x200, tumblr_inline_oqbdydJ3Ua1rv3s52_540.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'll show you a creampied cookie