Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

If you can see this message, the SSL certificate expiration has been fixed.
Become a Patron!

/ck/ - Food & Cooking


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 82 KB, 600x400, And+heres+a+traditional+american+eating+the+traditional+light+snack+_44fc1058ceb91186ff790cca343ad27f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14973694 No.14973694 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

is america the fattest nation on the planet because they have the best food

>> No.14973706

>>14973694
America is not the fattest nation on the earth.
If you look at any lists it's always of 'selected' countries.

>> No.14973710

>>14973706
Also obesity rates have a high racial loading.

>> No.14973714

>>14973694
America isn't the fattest. It isn't even in the top 10. Pacific island nations are the fattest, I think.

>> No.14973717

>>14973694
How can food pumped full of chemicals be the 'best'? There is an astounding lack of regulation on what passes for food in America. The food there makes the population fat and stupid among other cultural traits of America.

>> No.14973719

>>14973694
Nah because it's cheap.

>> No.14973722
File: 68 KB, 988x880, CCF1A18B-1299-4F19-AD8D-B90ED81B1E32.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14973722

>>14973694
America is the most DIVERSE. Remove the DIVERSE and obesity, crime, poverty rates drop well below the EU average. Too bad the world is taken over by demons seeking to encourage this trend.

>> No.14973724

>>14973717
The US has stricter food regulations than the EU. Where are you from?

>> No.14973731

>>14973724
Australia

>> No.14973734

>>14973694
because >>14973719
the farming industry is so heavily subsidized it's not even funny

>> No.14973735

>>14973722
Imagine being this deluded haha. Look at all the fucking corruption in your government, which is majority white, and tell me why you believe the color of somebody's skin has anything to do with it.

>> No.14973737
File: 2.57 MB, 382x554, 1538107928337.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14973737

>>14973722
>white people dont commit crime in my country
If you say so

>> No.14973740

>>14973724
>The US has stricter food regulations than the EU.
Blatantly false. A lot of things that are perfectly legal to sell in the US are illegal in EU, such chlorine-washed chicken.

>> No.14973742

>>14973722
Off....
> we would be so much better if not for the 'diverse'
You made that a problem in the first place. Now you reap what you sow

>> No.14973743

>>14973719
This. Unhealthy processed shit is cheaper so people especially poor people end up getting fat from eating it and never realizing how shit it actually is

>> No.14973772

>>14973740
not anymore

>> No.14973779

>>14973694
Deathfats don't eat good food though. They usually eat enormous amounts of utter garbage from the middle aisles full of fat and bad carbs like high fructose corn syrup, refined sugar, white flour, etc.

A lot of these are literally subsidized by ag policy so they're incredibly cheap too.

>> No.14973828

no fucking way, it's because we have a lot of food. there's good food to be had, but that's not the issue. the issue is fucking retards having two 1200 calories of corn syrup made bullshit for prebreakfast, then teaching their children to eat the same way.

>> No.14973845

>>14973694
>best
Laziest
>Fattest
Dumbest
>Muttiest

>> No.14974145

>>14973772
Are you saying that the US has banned it?

>> No.14974149

Just the most generous serving sizes.

>> No.14974514
File: 2.43 MB, 1052x592, American Cooking.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14974514

>> No.14974530

>>14974514
>American cooking
>Shows a german woman cooking

>> No.14974685
File: 13 KB, 1286x438, racial_loading.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14974685

>>14973710
>>14973694
I don't think best food and obesity correlate. The majority of obese people do things like get 4 el paso taco kits and eat all of them.

>> No.14974720

>>14974685
There's literally nothing wrong with getting 4 el paso taco kits and eating all of them by yourself and it doesn't necesserily equals obesity.

>> No.14974755

>>14973694
cheap, easy access to flavourful, high-energy foods.

>> No.14974767

>>14974530
She's living the Pure Life, like any good, red blooded American should!

>> No.14974771

>>14974720
There is and it does, if and when you make a habit of it.

>> No.14974787

>>14974530
America is a German colony

>> No.14974847

>>14973735
>(((White)))

>>14973742
>(((They))) made that a problem in the first place

>> No.14974906
File: 55 KB, 1446x748, homicide_rate_broken_out_by_race.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14974906

>>14973722
Fact
>>14973735
Really retarded post
>>14973737
Of course we do. But not like other races.
>>14973742
Yeah (((we))) made that problem. Right.

>> No.14974907
File: 185 KB, 2047x1416, 1591024958735.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14974907

>>14973737

>> No.14974908

>>14973694
the world would be a utopia if America never existed

>> No.14974909
File: 129 KB, 1210x1129, crime.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14974909

>>14973737
Another

>> No.14974912
File: 537 KB, 1469x1276, Race_and_violence_4.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14974912

>>14973737
Can't forget this

>> No.14974916

>>14974907
>>14974909
blacks are the only ones that defy the white menace. god bless them

>> No.14974918

>>14973694
american is the fattest nation on the planet because of the jews

>> No.14974919
File: 126 KB, 862x1024, 0AEB2DE440EF423A97B9D3AE6C44EEEF.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14974919

>>14973737
And always remember

>> No.14974928

>>14974918
Dumb post. Not the fattest.

>> No.14974932
File: 96 KB, 1024x834, 1590852359628.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14974932

>>14974916
They defy their own menace much more than they defy ours.

>> No.14974963

>>14974908
the world would be a utopia if bankers never took over England

>> No.14975204

>>14974963
You can never underestimate the devious tactics of the bankers.

>> No.14975228

>>14973694
that's a picture of people when they had to evacuate for katrina. that's all the food that person was able to bring with them

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action