[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-05-12: Ghost posting is now globally disabled. 2022: Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/ck/ - Food & Cooking


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 99 KB, 1024x1001, Spring-Dining-Guide-Comet-Ping-Pong.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14630346 No.14630346 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

They make great hotdogs with walnut sauce, even Obama agrees, what a great Pizzeria.
They even give you pizza related maps.

>> No.14630352

desu

>> No.14630361

>>14630346
Ever tried their cheese pizza?
Its to die for.

>> No.14630369

Get the frazzledrip special, it's downright sinful

>> No.14630373

>>14630361
I agree, the youthful energy that surrounds it is just refreshing!

>> No.14630378

>>14630346
>Obama
Why would I trust the opinion of a negroid?

>> No.14630383

>>14630378
When someone flies in $60k worth of hotdogs to the White House, it must be pretty good!

>> No.14630392

ive actually went here and had pizza once

>> No.14630403

>>14630392
haha was it a cheese pizza did you have a cold pizza

>> No.14630405

>>14630392
And how was it? Im actually curious

>> No.14630409

>>14630403
i dont actually remember, i think it had meatballs on it. it wasn't that good or noteworthy. i remember my friend getting one with clams on it. we went to play ping pong after class

>> No.14630425

>>14630405
DC has shitty pizza options for the most part, so maybe thats why it stands out among people, but it was okay, nothing special.

>> No.14630428
File: 145 KB, 750x417, 97D97E4F-F8E0-4357-BCEF-7C422B92CFE3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14630428

Uhh, guys Snopes debunked this. Research complete, conversation OVER.

>> No.14630432

>>14630346
dear every conspiracy genius,

this is just a pizza place that some hillary supporters would go to. The whole thing was made up to shit on dems and help somehow win the election way back when. I've been there, the food is okay. It's not even DC proper, it's Cleveland Park. It's next to a book store in the middle of town, there's no way anyone could do anything. Also there's a main bar, stage area, backstage, and bathroom. That's it, man. You retards got played for fools and I can't stop cringing and how gullible you are.

t. DC music man.

>> No.14630441

I've actually eaten here before. My friend's band used to play here a lot

>> No.14630445

>>14630432
It’s pretty miserable and unlucky. Some guy just wanted to make mediocre pizza for sleepless DC interns and college kids and because John Podesta mentioned them in one email, they get daily death threats and attacks.

>> No.14630448

>>14630425
hello nyc transplant, fuck off.

>> No.14630459

>>14630448
no, i also hate NYCers taking about their pizza. I liked 2Amy's a lot more

>> No.14630468

>>14630346
As far as DC Pizza goes I recommend the Duccini's on 18th st in Adams Morgan,

>> No.14630469

>>14630459
Never been there but I hear about it. For me it's Duccinis. All Pourpose is supposed to be good but it's expensive and always packed. &pizza is fine fast casual pizza. I just get sick of people who live here going on about how the pizza is shit when they eat trash anyway.

>> No.14630474

>>14630469
Good to know. &Pizza is good too.

>> No.14630475

>>14630346
>>14630361
>>14630373
>>14630383
based
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kftvQhTH08U

>>14630432
>>14630428
"They ignore basic truths," Alefantis tells BBC Trending. For instance, the conspiracy supposedly is run out of the restaurant's basement. "We don't even have a basement."
Dec 2, 2016 https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-38156985

ALEFANTIS: Well, we make everything from scratch. Other restaurants, even good restaurants, will, like, not roast their own peppers. You can just buy the roasted peppers in a can. Or you can buy garlic oil. Some products you can get, and they’re consistent and they’re easy. But I didn’t even know that existed actually until they said that. I was like, “What do you mean? There’s another way? You can just buy these things?” Because a lot of restaurants will open a can and put it on. Like our sauce — we harvest a whole crop of organic tomatoes — 10 tons of tomatoes every year. Can them all, store them in the basement, have like a harvest party when it gets loaded in.
April 16, 2015 https://www.metroweekly.com/2015/04/from-scratch-james-alefantis/

>> No.14630491

>>14630468
>>14630459
hey other dc-area fags. know of any bars open that haven't cucked to this whu flu?

>> No.14630498

>>14630491
literally all of 14th st retard

>>14630475

whatever cringe article you post ive literally seen all of the building and the surrounding area, you are a dipshit and you're making a fool of yourself

>> No.14630502

>>14630491
i think most are open again. georgetown was active last time i was out

>> No.14630512
File: 821 KB, 607x609, 1598384118396.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14630512

>>14630346

>> No.14630525

>>14630498
James plz go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTRewHDOr90

https://www.reddit.com/r/PedoGate/comments/axwthl/dc_police_chief_peter_newsham_and_james_alefantis/

>> No.14630527

>>14630432
thanks kike

>> No.14630530

>>14630498
>>14630502
bars specifically. yes restaurants are open but i want to go to bars, not sit on 14th street listen to literal fags talk about their blm protest

>> No.14630541

I personally participated in cult activity and ritualistic pedophilia beneath this pizzeria ama

>> No.14630546

>>14630530
pretty sure as long as they serve food they're open, but with distancing and a capacity

>> No.14630550

>>14630530
Go to Dan's Cafe and knock. When they yell through the door tell them you're not sick and they let you in

>> No.14630557

This is Unironically a pedophile thing. The faggot pope even came out a few days in when this first broke saying its not true. Which of course, makes it entirely true, and worse than we can even imagine.

>> No.14630558

>>14630541
Did your asshole ever fully heal?

>> No.14630561

>>14630550
Funny if true but I've been to Dan's once a few years ago and was already too old to be there. Place is disgusting.

>> No.14630567

>>14630527
>>14630525
I am amazed that you would do anything to hold on to this pathetic delusion. Kys

>> No.14630572

>>14630530
go to petworth if you want a punk no politic bar like Slash Run

>> No.14630574

>>14630567
ok shlomo

>> No.14630642

>>14630574
gb2 reddit tourist

>> No.14630662

>>14630642
cool story jew

>> No.14630679

>>14630567
Why don't you give mouthy Buddha's videos a try? You're either extremely unwilling to change youre views, or really a friend of Alefantis

>> No.14630687

>>14630679
I bet you are not even American.
>>14630679
I don't need to watch some retard in a duck perform autofellatio since all they want to talk about it little kids for some reason.

>> No.14630692

I want everyone on this website to stop spewing false information. You need to get your heads checked and quit believing all these conspiracies that you read on this image board. 9/11 wasn’t an inside job, Epstein DID kill himself, the Jews do not control the world, Newtown happened, black lives matter, and there WAS Russian interference with the 2016 election

Take your meds.

>> No.14630712

>>14630558
I technically no longer have an "asshole"

>> No.14630715

>>14630687
First, what has nationality to do with this?
Second, >he is concerned with the well-being of kids, he must be the real pedo
and thirdly, >>14630692
if anything, at all, had people of all political positions united, it was the fact that Epstein, in fact, did not kill himself.

also sage goes into the appropriate fields and thanks for making the bait believable, moshe

>> No.14630734

>>14630715
>thanks for making the bait believable, moshe
>itsDAJOOZ.jpeg

>> No.14630737

>>14630715
>everyone I don't like is jewish and one conspiracy means every other one must be true!1

dipshit.

Thanks for admitting you aren't American, and therefore are not worth listening to on any point involving US politics or conspiracy shit.

You don't give a shit about kids, you give a shit about pushing right wing horseshit and pretending it's a moral crusade. Just kill yourself.

>> No.14630745

>>14630737
destroying child predators is a moral crusade

>> No.14630756

>>14630745
>child predators
gb2r

>> No.14630758

>>14630745
and you're not doing that, you're just shitposting about something you know nothing about, eat cyanide

>> No.14630765

>>14630756
>>14630758
thick as thieves

>> No.14630771

>>14630756
>>14630758
Don't they tell you how the Poster counter in the bottom right corner works?
Oh wait, it is beneficial for you to think it's all the same person, because how could more than one guy be so stupid, amirite? :^)

>> No.14630782

>>14630771
wtf are you talking about NIGGER

>> No.14630790

The French named owner contradicted the majordomo of flavortown and said he didn't have a basement when on DDD he claimed so.

>> No.14630798

>>14630475
one shekel has been deposited into ur anus

>> No.14630804

>>14630790
>>14630475

>> No.14630917
File: 128 KB, 356x600, 1598392392942[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14630917

>> No.14630935

>>14630737
They are trafficking kids from all over the world. The U.N. and Unicef are riddled with pedophiles. This is a global issue and how deep it actually goes is yet to be seen.

>> No.14630960

>>14630935
you really need to take some meds if you actually believe this

>> No.14630962

>>14630346
Holy shit people still unironically believe that qanon bullshit? I legitimately feel sorry for you all.

>> No.14630971

>>14630960
You still won't watch the video. All the information is there.

>> No.14630972

>>14630962
>its just a coincidence, nothing to worry about

>> No.14630977

>>14630971
im not downloading crazy conspiracy propaganda onto my laptop

>> No.14630990

>>14630962
I like how they are trying to blanket everything under "Qanon" now as a way to make anyone who ever questions anything suddenly become a Qanon supporter. It makes it easy for them to divide and conquer by just sticking a label onto an entire group of people and dismissing everything they say. I don't believe in Qanon but your brain doesn't care because its already been programmed to lump everyone in together.

>> No.14630996

>>14630977
npc knee jerk

>> No.14630998

>>14630346
more like pizza-related MAPs

>> No.14631003

>>14630990
ok buddy, i think your mom is calling, dinner is ready

>> No.14631004

>>14630977
its literally a YouTube video

>> No.14631021

>>14630960
>oy vey goy don't start noticing things you're mentally ill!
typical

>> No.14631033

>>14630990
are you also a xtian moral crusader? does it help to live in a fantasy world? you are pathetic and need to go back.

>> No.14631034

>>14631021
>every dissenting voice is jewish!!!
go back to pol freak

>> No.14631045

>>14631021
you have been btfo so many times and yet you still respond. It's getting sad.

>> No.14631046

>>14630432
>one pill, the deepest shade of blue you have, por favor

>> No.14631053

>>14631046
the gaytrix was a trans allegory, it's cool that the right wing online is now literally all trans folx

>> No.14631054

>>14631004
It's a shill. That's why they can't address how the basement disappears. Probably a bot.

"They ignore basic truths," Alefantis tells BBC Trending. For instance, the conspiracy supposedly is run out of the restaurant's basement. "We don't even have a basement."
>Dec 2, 2016 https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-38156985
ALEFANTIS: Well, we make everything from scratch. Other restaurants, even good restaurants, will, like, not roast their own peppers. You can just buy the roasted peppers in a can. Or you can buy garlic oil. Some products you can get, and they’re consistent and they’re easy. But I didn’t even know that existed actually until they said that. I was like, “What do you mean? There’s another way? You can just buy these things?” Because a lot of restaurants will open a can and put it on. Like our sauce — we harvest a whole crop of organic tomatoes — 10 tons of tomatoes every year. Can them all, store them in the basement, have like a harvest party when it gets loaded in.
>April 16, 2015 https://www.metroweekly.com/2015/04/from-scratch-james-alefantis/

>> No.14631080

>>14631034
>dissenting voice
regurgitating cnn slop isn't dissent you 80 IQ bugman

>> No.14631090

>>14631054
people itt have literally been all over the restaurant. A man with a gun entered, there was not a basement then either.

No matter how often you foreign retards spout your obvious bullshit, people aren't buying it. People that live in the area are absolutely not buying it. Not to mention the fact that there is a SHARED parking lot, and only one back door. You would be in the open surrounded by a book store and two other restaurants that share the lot.

You're making a fool of yourself, stop.

>> No.14631112

>>14631090
this, stuff like this only exposes how many literal schizophrenics there are on /pol/

>> No.14631118

>>14631090
>>14631112
you waited 4 whole minutes to answer yourself. The restraint has earned you 2 extra shekels, hasn't it?

>> No.14631123
File: 23 KB, 586x158, Screen Shot 2020-08-25 at 5.28.27 PM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14631123

>>14631118
i bet you feel so stupid right now
by the way, they are right behind you

>> No.14631125

>>14630346
their pizza is actually fucking delicious, I bring my bros when we have time to hang out

>> No.14631129

>>14631123
>he edits html to win this epic internet fight

>> No.14631131

>>14631118
wow not every single person on the internet agrees with your stupid bullshit, the only possible answer is a samefag! You have a subhuman intelligence, and also haven't refuted anything I've said. You just want to live in your fantasy world like a child. You are pathetic.

>> No.14631149

>>14631131
A part of counter-evidence is up top, big man.
But you refuse to entertain the idea that you're wrong, so you will demand counter-evidence and demand and demand with ever-new and never-satisfied mental gymnastics as to why this clue isn't a strong hint the direction opposite of yours.

>> No.14631164

>>14631149
It's literally nothing, it's some retard with a camera. I have actual life experience and direct interaction with the place in question. You can barely even understand English or basic logic, kill yourself.

>> No.14631175

>>14631164
its ok anon, just let him ramble...its funny seeing these chuds go on and on with their nonsense, like watching a 4 year old talk to themselves

>> No.14631178

>>14631164
>it's some retard with a camera
proves you haven't even so much as watched a smidgeon of the video in question
Truly subverted your kind is

>> No.14631198

>>14630475
I believe 1000% that Comet is a hot spot for evil-doers and that James himself is one of them, but in that interview he's talking about his other restaurant, Buck's Camping & Fishing (or something like that), not Comet.

>> No.14631199

>>14631003
Chicken and walnuts?
No I think this is for you

>> No.14631210

>>14631178
>smidgeon
you talk like a fag

>> No.14631214

>>14631210
Really refuted my point there, big logic man. Life experience saved you once again

>> No.14631265

>>14631198
The 10 tons of tomatoes aren't for pizza sauce for the pizza restaurant. Got it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kftvQhTH08U

"They ignore basic truths," Alefantis tells BBC Trending. For instance, the conspiracy supposedly is run out of the restaurant's basement. "We don't even have a basement."
Dec 2, 2016 https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-38156985

>Because a lot of restaurants will open a can and put it on. Like our sauce — we harvest a whole crop of organic tomatoes — 10 tons of tomatoes every year. Can them all, store them in the basement, have like a harvest party when it gets loaded in.
>>April 16, 2015 https://www.metroweekly.com/2015/04/from-scratch-james-alefantis/

>> No.14631430

>>14631214
you have no point you brit loser

>> No.14631575

>>14630346
how come they lied about having a basement when they showed pictures of it years before?

>> No.14631651

>>14631265
My man, when J'aime Le Enfants talks about storing canned tomatoes in the basement, he's talking about the other restaurant that he owns. I think the place is even on the same street as Comet. This particular claim is harmful to us because you think he means Comet when he doesn't, and you clearly didn't read the articles that YOU POSTED, nor did you watch his TV interview. It makes us look dumb.

>> No.14631664

comet ping pong is the best place for birthday parties

>> No.14631683

>>14631651
Maybe you look dumb because you ARE dumb.

>> No.14631696

>>14631651
We're past the pizza restaurant
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kftvQhTH08U

>> No.14631722

>>14631683 (legit retard)
>>14631696
>We're past the pizza restaurant

Good. Now let's focus on their connections and the fact that their entire lives revolve around sexualizing kids.

>> No.14631747

>>14631722
Only retards blindly believe conspiracy bullshit about a country they have never been to. Keep sucking dick and don’t forget to kill yourself.

>> No.14631762
File: 103 KB, 707x530, 707px-Graham's_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement.svg.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14631762

>>14631747
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kftvQhTH08U

>> No.14631764

>>14631762
Nice gay pride triangle your trans bf make that for you? Gb2 reddit

>> No.14631776

>>14631764
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kftvQhTH08U

>> No.14631788

>>14631747
>Only retards blindly believe conspiracy bullshit about a country they have never been to

Are you drunk?

>> No.14631802

>>14631788
No you projecting alchie

>> No.14631803

More about Alefantis and his restaurant here...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woUPYq7JBVQ

>> No.14631829

>>14631802
Nothing but hostility and name-calling. Care to explain why, my friend?

>> No.14631839

>>14631829
Anybody would be angry about these atrocities. Angry or in denial.

>> No.14631844

>>14631829
You’re an off topic bullshit spewing dipshit with nothing but irrelevant nonsense to say. You fags post this obvious bait day and night, desperate to feel as though you are in some way important. You are not doing shit but circle jerking each other all day long from your mothers basement. It’s sad, get a job and maybe work on your own life before acting like the reincarnation of Christ for having right wing bullshit beliefs.

Also you are not based.

>> No.14631869

>>14631844
I'm neither the OP nor am I any of those other things. Why so hostile, my brethren?

>> No.14631878

>>14631844
What you do to the least of them you, you do unto --- ahhh nevermind, rape away it's none of my business. -antifa cristo

>> No.14631932

>>14631878
It’s creepy the way you are constantly fantasizing about this. Your obsession with imaginary crimes to crusade against is disturbing to say the least.

Quick question, what is your political affiliation and where are you from?

>> No.14631956

>>14631932
Hahaha you stupid gay ass faggot.

>> No.14632018

>>14631956
Cope you limp wristed weak chinned loser.

>I was only pretending to be retarded

Gb2redditfgt

>> No.14632039
File: 177 KB, 1247x1262, sAeNuU5g.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14632039

>>14631932
>>14632018
>>14631844
>>14631802
>>14631764
>>14631747
>>14631164
>>14631090
>>14631033
>>14630977
t. dr pizza

>> No.14632042

>>14632018
read over your 90 posts in this thread over and then tell me calling you a faggot is a cope.
queer as a three dollar bill, no offense to you

>> No.14632058

>>14632039
Wow some nobody on Twitter I am shocked. Twitter is a haven for the scum of society, even ones who don’t believe in bullshit theories

>>14632042
Cope harder fag, try answering the question asked of you instead of desperately trying to change the subject

>> No.14632095
File: 224 KB, 521x937, 1598389343440.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14632095

>>14631129
>He thinks anyone gives enough of a fuck to do that to win an 'arguement' with a schizo retard on 4chan

>> No.14632106

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woUPYq7JBVQ

>> No.14632115

>>14632058
I am inferring from this exchange that you are a leftist from San Fransisco.

>> No.14632139

>>14632115
I am from DC and I have never voted, I don’t give a fuck about politics.

>> No.14632173

>>14632106
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvAUa1FcvDk&t=10s

>>
Delete posts
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action