[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 38 KB, 600x450, stab-pizza-db-600x450.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13756645 No.13756645[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

https://www.kmov.com/news/man-stabbed-times-outside-south-city-pizza-hut-st-louis/article_6c500e2a-5d0d-11ea-82dd-d7cfbbce9e6f.html
Mar 6, 2020

Man stabbed 9 times outside South City Pizza Hut; St. Louis prosecutors rule it self defense [UPDATE]

UPDATE March 6, 3:40 p.m.:

Prosecutors say a St. Louis Pizza Hut worker acted in self-defense when he stabbed a customer who had threatened him with a knife during a confrontation about an order.

St. Louis Circuit Attorney’s Office spokeswoman Allison Hawk told The Associated Press on Friday that the customer showed up at the restaurant Monday angry and ready to fight. Hawk said the man got the workers to go outside, where he drew a knife and told them he also had a gun.

Hawk said one of the workers then stabbed the customer several times with a kitchen knife. Police said Friday that the man is expected to survive.

Police referred first-degree assault charges to the prosecutor's office for review. But Hawk said prosecutors determined that the stabbing was a case of self-defense and decided not to file charges.

Pizza Hut said in a statement that the franchisee was cooperating with law enforcement.

---Original story below---

cont.

>> No.13756646

>>13756645

SOUTH ST. LOUIS (KMOV.com) – A mix-up at a south St. Louis City Pizza Hut led a customer to go back for clarification and end up leaving the restaurant with nine stab wounds.

The St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department said the 29-year-old man was stabbed Monday night at the Pizza Hut at 4344 Loughborough Ave. in the Boulevard Heights neighborhood around 8:15 p.m.

"He was pouring blood from his neck and chest," the victim's brother, Nathaniel Hudson said. "He could barely speak and all I could do is try to get him to talk."

Hudson said his brother ordered $60-worth of pizza from the store but not everything was delivered. Isaiah Hudson then called the store to report the missing items and that's when his brother says employees didn't seem to care and suggested a two-hour wait to fix the order.

"That's when the Pizza Hut employees hung up on my brother and begin to call him from their personal phones and begin to threaten him," Nathaniel Hudson said.

Isiah Hudson doesn't live too far away from the restaurant and decided to go there to save time.

"He was met with four employees that told him to step outside because they had something for him," Nathaniel Hudson said. "All four came out. Two were recording. One had a chair. One had the blade. It was a Pizza Hut knife."

cont.

>> No.13756648

>>13756646

A 24-year-old man was arrested in connection with the stabbing, but his name has not been released yet.

"I don't know who was there to witness it but I know his kids were," Nathaniel Hudson said. "When he got in the car he bled all over the car. He bled on his children. He bled on his wife."

Police said the husband and father of three suffered wounds to his chest, arm, back and the side of his face.

"He has so many stitches. Everywhere," Nathaniel Hudson said. "Back. Chest. His ear was sewn back together even ... He can't even walk at this point. He has no strength whatsoever. He's covered in stitches."

Isiah Hudson remains at a hospital in critical but stable condition.

A GoFundMe page has been set up for Hudson to help pay for his injuries.

Pizza Hut sent News 4 this statement:

"We're in close contact with our franchisee who is cooperating with local authorities ... And we are making every effort to find out what happened."

END

>> No.13756705

>guy was black
>dem pizza hut boys stabbed me fo no reason
>gud boy who dindu nuffin

>> No.13757076

>>13756648
>>13756646
>pizza hut nigger death squad
Holy fucking based. I want to work for Hut now.