[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 136 KB, 1600x2240, Creme-Brulee-LEAD-VERTICAL.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13633844 No.13633844 [Reply] [Original]

Havent seen one of these in a while.

Chipotle:
>Ordering the questaritos backs up the customer line and pisses off the servers- do with that what you will

>the person scooping your food will oftentimes err on the side of giving you more or less food based on how nice and respectful you are. A simple smile and how are you can bag you a little extra food

>guac is roughly 25-30 avocados, 2 cups red onion, 2 cups fine cut cilantro (dry and fluffy but not dried), 1 cup jalapenos diced, 1/4 cup citrus juice, and salt to taste (I forget how much cause I never measured it but dumped a bunch).

>white girl workers like to fuck but probably have hpv

You cu/ck/s have any

>> No.13634057

If you order the veggie patty at subway, employees will hate you. You have to microwave that shit and it STINKS.

DON'T get the tuna salad there.

Everything is frozen, you have to be stingy with everything otherwise your super will come by and scream at you.

Uhhh. If you get a meatball sub and ask for it to have extra sauce it _will_ fall apart. Don't fuckin blame me.

>> No.13634078

>>13634057
Subway pro tip. Keep asking the wagie for more and more of the same topping, and they have to keep giving it to you. Fuck you for only putting 4 tiny slices of green pepper on my sandwhich. You don't stop until i say so.