[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 90 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13550636 No.13550636[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

This guy is a pseud shill. He just makes up snake oil recipes so he can make videos to sell products of soul less companies who just give youtubers money

>> No.13550671

>>13550636
Well yeah, what did you expect? He is literally sponsored by Target. Fucking Target.

>> No.13550692

>>13550636
Oh wow you mean it’s his job and he does it for money? I had no idea!

>> No.13550766

DO WE REALLY NEED THREE THREADS WITH THAT FAGGOT SOYFACE

>> No.13551258

He's the embodiment of slave morality. You can tell that behind his cringey little "you do you!" shit and starting his plebbit comments with "friend, ...", there's real contempt hiding. He speaks this way because he's terrified of confrontation and has no idea how to handle disagreement. It's quite evident that he genuinely thinks he's the shit, but he's just too much of a coward and a mental weakling to face any critique head-on and honourably. That's why he hedges with these weasely little phrases, why he pre-empts all possible criticism with a pre-written and pinned FAQ, and why he saw the need to make that bizarre and incoherent video on why he refuses to use metric conversions.

So it doesn't surprise me that he's prone to the occasional outburst of impotent anger in his comments section from time to time -- he clearly has an ego and a measure of masculine rage, but has never learnt what to do with them, and has spent his life being afraid of any kind of self-affirmation. Why, for example, did he overreact with such vitriol to this relatively benign comment about ceramic stoves? Why does he get so upset over a very gentle quip about the narration? Because that's the kind of language in which Adam would himself codify his criticism. He interprets the slightest of gibes as full-frontal attacks because that's the way he'd make a criticism. Simple, honest and straightforward language is not for him; he lacks the courage to be direct.

As other anons have said, all of this has probably been reinforced/cemented by his having been a professor, where he's been able to go mostly unchallenged in his little fiefdom for years. Now he's suddenly exposed to the internet, where everyone is way harsher, and more importantly, don't need to please him to pass a class. I guess he's struggling to adapt a bit.

>> No.13551598

>>13551258
The most accurate breakdown i've ever seen on a youtuber. good job

>> No.13551600

>>13551258
I hate Ragusea threads but seeing this makes it better. Maybe if it gets posted every time he'll stop advertising on here

>> No.13551613

Why are there so many threads about this prick instead of decent new cooking youtubers like Weissman?

>> No.13551618

>>13550636
Cite one specific example of snake oil on his channel. I'll wait. Protip: you can't.

>> No.13551621

>>13551613
because it's funny, they're totally 'owning' him

>> No.13551651

>>13550636
No shit, he just made a random food video and blew up. He consistently says he's not a pro chef or anything, but seems to do his research where other youtubers don't because he IS a professor at least. If it's so easy, why aren't you doing it then?

>> No.13551675

>>13551613
>>13551621
because the angry virgin soys resent the soy chad and this is how they lash out

>> No.13551685

>>13551613
>weissman
>good
He's a pretentious ugly cuckold who falls for the HOMEMADE EVERYTHING meme and comes across as a disrespectful, incompetent brat.
Like his Popeye's video (where he walks into a Popeye's to buy a sandwich and acts like he's debasing himself just by being there), or the curly fries video (where he fucks them up so badly that even the comment section shat on him)