[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 179 KB, 768x640, GarilcButterBaconPetiteFilet_19_tile_Mobile_768x640.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13309154 No.13309154 [Reply] [Original]

Just got back from the local Arby's sandwich parlour where I enjoyed the most exquisite meal. My friends, if you want to taste a buttery steak sandwich par excellence, I implore you to visit your local Arby's and order a Garlic Butter Steak Sandwich combo. Picture this: hot, savory cuts of beef served on a bed of fresh, crisp lettuce and juicy tomato slices, all served on a warm, freshly baked bun with a thin spreading of savory garlic butter sauce. I humbly declare that such a meal truly confirms the diner as wheat, not chaff. And to put the icing on the proverbial cake, why not order a large side of curly fries, paired with the finest honey Dijon mustard and Horsey sauce (the name is well deserved, for the sauce indeed kicks like a horse.)? And to wash this gourmet meal down? A large Mellow Yellow, ice cold, sipped through an iconic red Arby's straw. A meal this satisfying is enough to make a man exclaim with delight.

>> No.13309385
File: 13 KB, 480x360, ....................jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13309154
It don't look that bad actually. how many do you eat at one time? horsey sauce all over it...yum

>> No.13309400

>>13309385
I've been known to polish off a delicious Garlic Butter Steak Sandwich and then go back to the counter for seconds. It is the creme de la creme of steak sandwiches my friend, I assure you. It is a most delicious and satisfying treat.