[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 718 KB, 1340x1736, IMG-6949.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13192063 No.13192063 [Reply] [Original]

do you like eating alone or eating with others more?

>> No.13192072

>>13192063
I take most of my meals to go, even if I'm hanging out with people at the bar. I just like chowing down in privacy, but I'm also fine eating alone in public.

>> No.13193232

I prefer alone in almost every case unless it's with my gf.

>> No.13193241

I haven't eaten a meal with another person in over 20 years.

>> No.13193242

I've been eating alone for so long doing it with others is difficult. I can't optimize my hunger to the right time, and when it's with people I don't know too well it adds a stress factor that I need to talk.

>> No.13193348

>>13193241
based

>> No.13193619

>>13193241
"and they'll all pay for it..."

>> No.13193707

I don't really have a preference. Depends on the person. I do avoid eating with non-family when I'm having something that has pieces of meat in it. I have an autismal hate for gristle, fat and any connective tissue on meat and I have to meticulously cut all that shit off and nobody should have to watch me do that. I basically can't have anything other than tendies or something with minced meat in public.

>> No.13193709
File: 51 KB, 413x243, 1526649079127.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13192063
OMG asian chicks are sooo tight!!

>> No.13193712

i’m too afraid to eat in front of other people

>> No.13193722

>>13193709
The evolution of White man and Asian woman: In the beginning White man and Asian woman were united, physically, sexually, spiritually, as one. The original White man and Asian woman strolled in the Garden of Eden, naked and unashamed, and the world was once at peace, but then, Satan, in the form of Asian misogyny, separated Asian woman from White man and savagely robbed her of her precious White lover. And for nearly two thousand years Asian woman has been thusly deprived of the freedom to worship her White god; she was enslaved against her will, under the tyranny of Asian man’s dictatorship. Asian woman was mercilessly tortured, subjugated, and dominated; she was broken, torn to pieces and even killed for the sick amusement of the patriarchal Asian man who wanted nothing but to make Asian woman suffer for her “sin” of having once being loved by White man. And through her tears and in her dreams and in the slumber of two thousand years she cry for her White god to come to rescue for her.
Lo and behold, for the darkness is over and the light shall shine upon the world once again. White man has cleaved the air like thunder, like lightning and White man has proclaimed, the time is come! For he has come to rescue Asian woman from the Oriental torture chamber of hell, from Satan’s claws he shall steal her, and he will make the world aright and then White man and Asian woman shall be reunited as one once again, for White man and Asian woman so naturally belong to each other, as the original Adam and Eve, and the two-thousand-years dream will be awakened and its natural order restored when White man and Asian woman are reunited!