[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-11: Warosu is now out of maintenance. Become a Patron!

/ck/ - Food & Cooking


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 922 KB, 634x476, 1554929439896.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13016703 No.13016703 [Reply] [Original]

Gentle reminder that the cashew fruit is caustic and your indulgence is built on suffering.

>> No.13016718

>>13016703
they are free to not work at the cashew plantation, sifting through the ashes for the nuts

>> No.13016720

>>13016703
wear some fucking gloves, jesus christ

>> No.13016721

Why are you constantly pulling up old posts from the archives and reposting them?
What are you trying to accomplish?

>> No.13016722

>>13016703
>feeling bad for minorities subjecting themselves to suffering to get paid by whites for something whites would do themselves if the minorities weren’t subjecting themselves to suffering to produce it for whites
Nope.

>> No.13016732
File: 40 KB, 250x239, 1550842957892.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13016732

I don't care.

>> No.13016734

>gloves
/thread

>> No.13016740
File: 1.59 MB, 500x500, 1548534375903.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13016740

>>13016703
we used to have a tree in our backyard and me and my bro used to eat the cashew apple a lot. the nut can be easily baked and peeled without burning your hands at all like some fucking idiot monkey. I'm gonna assume those are some Indonesian dudes that just throw the nuts in a fire and then dive around the hot ashes, it's not my fault their IQ is below 50 and believe socks are gonna work as gloves

>> No.13016745

>>13016703
The alternative is they have one less job on the market.
If they're concerned for their health, they should look for a different job.

>> No.13016746

>>13016722
This, we should feel good that our desire for a varied diet brought opportunity to a struggling people.

>> No.13016761

>>13016703
if it wasnt for the generosity of white people (we invented modern medicine and industrialization) they would already have starved to death or died from some 3rd world ebola

so they should be grateful they are still alive to make themselves useful for once to the rest of the world

>> No.13016764

>>13016703
why the fuck should i care about some third world niggers?
did george washington care about his slaves?

>> No.13016767

>>13016722
This isn't how oppression works you dumb fucking racist.

>> No.13016784

>>13016703
He got his hands dirty?
Nigga just wash them

>> No.13016797

>>13016703
Learn to code

>> No.13016804

>>13016703
i literally dont feel a thing when I look at this photo

>> No.13016806

>>13016767
Please enlighten me on how it works. If it weren’t for whites they would be eating cashews with no money or nice technology?

>> No.13016807

>>13016703
Hahahahahahahahaha How The Fuck is Cashew Burn Real Nigga Just Like Wear Some Latex Gloves Like Cover Your Hands Haha

>> No.13016978

>>13016703
Don't forget that people buying avocados are robbing chileans of their water. Apparently avocados are like sponges and rivers are drying up in chile. Not very pc if you ask me.

>> No.13016988

>>13016978
It takes 15 years for an avocado to grow

>> No.13017019

>>13016988
one fruit needs 18 gallons of water
that's one bath robbed from a chilean every time you eat a avacado

>> No.13017087

>>13017019
How many do I have to eat in order to steal their life?

>> No.13017100

>>13017019
18 gallons is only 22.5% of a bathtub

>> No.13017137 [DELETED] 

>>13016703
But the ground is littered with mushrooms. Pretty sure that black stuff is just spores.

>> No.13017155

>>13016703
>Gentle reminder that the cashew fruit is caustic and your indulgence is built on suffering.
I come from a country that grows those and export them to first world countries, and I think you are a retarded fuck.

>> No.13017209
File: 37 KB, 500x432, 1565849910072.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13017209

I don't care about minorities suffering

>> No.13017235

>>13016703
>Gentle reminder that the cashew fruit is caustic
um, wear gloves

>> No.13017238

>>13017019
is chile an impoverished desert country? Its not fucking california, they have water

>> No.13017257

>>13017238
all brown people live in poverty thats just how they are

>> No.13017265

>>13017238
Chile is actually a brutal place, ruled by gangs with no money

>> No.13017302
File: 217 KB, 849x1200, 1555633318651.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13017302

>>13016703

So far, I have almonds, avocados, and cashews. Anything else I can eat more of to maximize the harm / suffering I produce?

>> No.13017313

Cashews make you autistic? Explains a lot.

>> No.13017316

>>13017302
Order it all from someone on uber eats making less than minimum wage at the expense of their own vehicle

>> No.13017320

>>13017302
I have read that we're not supposed to eat quinoa anymore because we're taking it away from the stone-age villagers or whatever, so maybe you can eat some of that

>> No.13017327
File: 542 KB, 850x519, 1553661391075-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13017327

>>13017316

Not a bad idea, thanks Anon.

>> No.13017332
File: 16 KB, 379x214, 1553928713183.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13017332

>>13017320

>almost literally taking food out of the mouths of third world vermin

Kek, I like the sound of that. Thanks bro.

>> No.13017431

>>13016703
Oh shoot I forgot to get cashews, thanks for reminding me OP

>> No.13017559

>>13016703
I probably shouldn't have done all that cocaine, either.

>> No.13017575

>>13017265
Chile is a first world country, you fucking retard.

>> No.13017736
File: 181 KB, 894x894, nico_x_kyouko_by_houmu-da1rkhl.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13017736

>>13017575

>I don't understand the three-world paradigm at all

>> No.13017738

>>13016703
I literally don't fucking care at all

>> No.13017756

>>13017736
>HURR DURR THIRD WORLD MEANS NON ALIGNED WITH NATO OR THE SOVIET UNION HURR DURR
it's not 1982 anymore, grandpa. Shut the fuck up.
https://www.investopedia.com/terms/f/first-world.asp
>More recently, the term first worldhas been used to describe a developed and industrialized country characterized by political stability, democracy, the rule of law, a capitalist economy, economic stability and a highstandard of living. Various metrics have been used to define first-world nations, including GDP, GNP, and literacy rates. TheHuman Development Indexis also a good indicator in determining first-world countries.

>> No.13017785

>>13016732
Based

>> No.13017816

>>13016734
Gloves are racist or something!

>> No.13017822

>>13017238
They had water. Until the scourge that is avavados

>> No.13017828

>>13017822
It’s not our fault of a country decides to profit off of their natural resources. Look at every african nation that isn’t a total nightmare and they’re selling their crude.

>> No.13017829

>>13016767
Without the big mean whiteys "oppressing" these people many of them would starve or have to resort to a life of crime. So tired of you retards who don't understand that yeah 2 dollars a day sucks for us but 2 dollars a day for them could feed their family that day without them having to steal. Fucking idiot

>> No.13017836

>>13017829
Or that they have larger populations than ever before in their history now that they’re oppressed

>> No.13017849 [DELETED] 

I don’t care if whites get genocided.

>> No.13017852 [DELETED] 

i don't care if shitskins get exterminated

>> No.13017860

>>13017849
It’s probably something you care about a great deal considering you can’t leave whites alone. Like how is oppression even real haha just ignore white people haha just look away.

>> No.13017864

>>13017852
But then no more cashews

>> No.13017866

>>13017864
You mean no more cashews touched by dirty hands

>> No.13017874

>>13017864
i'm allergic to tree nuts
fuck shitskins

>> No.13017880

>>13017849
But then no more money

>> No.13017885

>>13017860
I am white retard. I know first hand how fucking annoying we are to deal with in daily life, let alone how awful we are in politics. Way too many whites are conservatives, which in my opinion is the worst thing you can be short of an actual criminal.

>> No.13017894

>>13017885
Ahahahaha holy shit

>> No.13017899

>>13017828
Ok blame the victim to make yourself feel better about raping chilean woman and culture. Children are licking tires to absorb necessary moisture for survival

>> No.13017910

>>13017899
>Ok blame the victim
k i will

>> No.13017911

>>13017899
White countries in Africa were doing fine I’m not sure what victims you’re talking about

>> No.13017912

>>13016703
The cashews I eat are grown and processed within my own nation, Australia. We have very strict worker safety laws.

>> No.13017913

>>13017894
Go fuck yourself fascist pig. Kill yourself while you’re at it.

>> No.13017921 [DELETED] 
File: 57 KB, 580x386, D9944805-0BD6-4557-8283-379589327D49.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13017921

I’m glad I’ve found a thread where people care about the problems of nonwhites, right now the same thing that happened to the native americans is happening to people in the middle east but worse. Remember how bad you felt for the native Americans losing their land as a kid? How are you going to explain to your kids why you didn’t help the Palestinians?

>> No.13017933

>>13017921
I will simply inform them that the Jews are God's chosen people, a people who have suffered through all of history, and we should be proud to live in this glorious time when they sit on the throne that had been promised to them for so long.

>> No.13017948

>>13017756
So the US is third world?

>> No.13017955

>>13017948
Parts of it legitimately are.

>> No.13017978

>>13017955
Anywhere in america that’s bad has more blacks really makes you think

>> No.13017997

>>13017978
They really need to go to Liberia where they can be civilized

>> No.13018018

>>13017978
Clearly you’ve never been to rural Appalachia.

>> No.13018090

>>13016722
wait....she’s not a minority....there’s a couple billion of them, in fact WHITEY is the minority there

>> No.13018096
File: 93 KB, 645x723, 1517214968724.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13018096

>>13017913

>> No.13018100

>>13018090
Then how come whites aren’t oppressed?

>> No.13018110

>>13018018
>implying the south doesn’t have the highest concentration of blacks
>implying rural appalachia isn’t a huge fucking meme purported by self important eastern us fags who don’t realize how insanely densely populated they are compared to the west

>> No.13018245

>>13018100
because their superior intellect and culture is revered

>> No.13018277

>>13016703
Why not wear gloves, or use a tool?

>> No.13018306

>>13018277
I thought they actually ate the cashew fruit down there. I’ve heard the juice is a must try.

>> No.13018324
File: 148 KB, 517x601, 713485c32e2449dd93204e2ce42a690447569ed9a6d9372deb5a0e2b0b48070a.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13018324

>>13018277

Shitskins are brainless, more at eleven.

>> No.13018371

>>13017302
I'm sure you can find shrimp from literal slave ship and if your clothing is made in Bangladesh you're on the right track.

>> No.13018381

>>13016761
>we

you never invented anything lmao

accomplish something yourself

>> No.13018411

>>13018381
He also never did anything to anyone, and doesn’t owe anyone anything

>> No.13018412

>>13018411
Also forgot to mention I'm gay if it's relevant

>> No.13018436

>>13017921
>Remember how bad you felt for the native Americans losing their land as a kid?
No. I didn't feel bad about the plague or potato famine outside its factual basis either. Didn't care much about genghis Kahns brutality to unite Mongolia outside its historical implications, the Muslims deceit toward him, or the revenge he sought after.

It's just history, there's nothing that can change it.

>> No.13018446

>>13018018
I have. I live in PA I go to the mountains all the time. There's nothing 3rd world about it. Nice people, great views, lots of woods.

>> No.13018453

>>13018436
Allow me to break it to you that most kids thought the native americans got dicked over, there has always been a discussion about this when columbus day rolls around. Apparently though if /pol/ liked native americans everyone would think they got what they deserved.

>> No.13018466

>>13017019
No wonder they are such filthy scum. My primo drive-through coffee and smashed avo toast needs to come from somewhere I suppose.

>> No.13018469

>>13018453
Redpilled and quite possibly based.

>> No.13018500

>>13018453
What discussion about Columbus day? I don't really know anything about South America except for the spread of Christianity and a war for gold so I'm not sure how natives there were treated other than in war

>> No.13018502

>>13018453
Also who does pol/ like that's getting what they deserve?

>> No.13018509
File: 457 KB, 640x360, suzumiya_haruhi_exultant1.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13018509

>>13017756

However you define it, you're still from a third world shithole, and neither you nor your irrelevant country will ever amount to anything.

>>13018371

>Bangladesh

I'll look into that, thanks.

>> No.13018528

>>13016703
good. fuck em

>> No.13018552

>>13017885
>I am white

Okay shlohmo, we believe you.

>> No.13018557

>>13018552
Who cares if he is white, just a crazy retard without an argument anyway.

>> No.13018597

>>13016703
Not true. The ones most people buy don't come from places like this

>> No.13018602

>>13018597
Thank god

>> No.13018647
File: 28 KB, 466x310, 51QgFhIyw5L._SX466_.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13018647

>>13016703
cashew fruit looks disgusting and the nut tastes funky.

>> No.13018675
File: 10 KB, 771x711, 1560000711394.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13018675

>>13018647

Huh. Does look kinda like a turd stuck halfway out of a badly prolapsed anus, doesn't it?

>> No.13018678

>>13018647
Jewcy fruit

>> No.13019511

>>13017885
I envy you if the worst you have to deal with in your life is mild annoyance, although this is obvious bait

>> No.13019609

>>13016703
If I could pay brown people directly to video tape themselves putting caustic substances on their skin I would

>> No.13019726

>>13017019
>things need water to grow
Yeah, but that water isn't destroyed. A part of it gets exported in the fruit, but the rest goes back into the environment.
Same deal with beef.

>> No.13019732

>>13016718
You are fucking stupid.

>> No.13019738

>>13019609
just go to one of those edgy video sites like theync and look up mexican cartel videos

>> No.13019739

>>13016703
You seem to be under the assumption I give a shit about third world shitholes

>> No.13019755

cashews are shit

>> No.13019864
File: 825 KB, 642x640, 1567314622759.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13019864

>>13016703
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Time to buy more cashews.

>> No.13019867

>>13016703
Suffering is the best flavor food can have.

>> No.13020153

>>13017019
Nobody tell this guy about rice

>> No.13020239

>>13017885
Now this is pod racing.

>> No.13020357
File: 2.21 MB, 225x168, 1555491697341.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13020357

>>13017302
Coffee farmers around the world are killing themselves at record pace because they are broke and starving.
Make sure to NEVER EVER buy fairtrade coffee.

>> No.13020375

>>13017302
this >>13020357 based moonman poster
Also, Nestle is literally killing african women and babies, so support their noble crusade by buying nescafe

>> No.13020433

>>13020357
>>13020375
>>13017302
>"Yeah, I want people to suffer! Suffer!"
Middle School is that way nibba.

By the way, the death rates are still way below the birth rate; and Nestlè gets those children killed incidentally, so in time they will stop doing so. Enjoy inadvertedly giving them enough Money for a baby boom.

>> No.13020459

>>13020357
i am aware that free trade has had unintended negative consequences but i havent heard anything as bad as this, source?

>> No.13020659

>>13016703
Why wouldn't you wear gloves?

>> No.13020665

>>13020659
Why wouldn’t they make a functioning society like ours?

>> No.13020730
File: 801 KB, 250x195, 1569699447004.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13020730

>>13020357
>>13020375

Sweet, I had two mugs of Nescafe Classico this morning, as it's my daily custom. Good to hear that they're doing God's work.

>>13020433

>people

MFW

>> No.13020740

>>13017019
Then they should have showers

>> No.13020821

>>13017885
ah hello there (((fellow white))) anon. how was your שבת?

>> No.13020840

>>13016722
>whites would do themselves
enjoy your no supply and 5000% price increase then. I would support it. we need to stop suppressing the real price of things with cheap labor. pay more, get less, and appreciate it more.

>> No.13020848

>>13020840
You know, if you combine that with not allowing immigration so the rich of any country have no choice but to pay white people more that wouldn’t be so bad. I think we’re on to something anon, we need to nationalize this world ASAP.

>> No.13020850

>>13020740
I'm running low on Zyklon B & need to find a substitute but you aren't wrong anon

>> No.13020853
File: 35 KB, 640x427, 6FA275EF-3A4A-476F-9C1A-86220314C03B.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13020853

>>13020848
Guess what happened in 1965? The immigration act.

>> No.13020867

>>13018453
>kids thought the Native Americans got dicked over

YES THEY DO! But why are we teaching children about race politics and the way our ancestors treated retards 5 hundred years ago?

JUST THINK ABOUT THIS GUYS

WHY ARE CHILDREN BEING TAUGHT ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO NATIVE AMERICANS AND AFRICAN AMERICANS WHEN THEY ARE JUST BARELY BEGINNING SCHOOL

>> No.13020871

>>13020848
except in the long run isolationism just makes you weaker because you're not drawing on the resources of the whole world, only your own nation. eventually you will be overtaken by the more global power, or you will diminish into obscurity. you could make it work if you were on a small highly controlled land mass and you were ok with your nation being not that important and reliant on other powers. but a nation on the scale of the US requires massive wealth to keep it running, the kind of wealth that only comes from global trade. the only relatively stable nation that isn't very global of that scale is Mongolia, which is geographically unique in it's positioning so it can't really be taken as an example, and they still have massive poverty and low living standards.

>> No.13020875

>>13020871
Nationalism isn’t isolationism. It terrifies you how wrong you are doesn’t it.

>> No.13020885

>>13020871
>but a nation on the scale of the US requires massive wealth to keep it running
That’s not true at all, the us is pretty unique as the only country ever that could declare war on the whole world and be fine, in fact it’d only suck for other people who would begin to starve without America.

>> No.13020887

>>13020875
why did you jump to thinking of me as you ideological enemy so quickly with this "you're scared" bit? isn't that more telling of yourself? I never mentioned nationalism. the post I replied to said "nationalize this world", which doesn't make any sense. unless you're advocating for one-world government, are you?

>> No.13020895

>>13020887
Jeez do I really have to decode this brainlet slop? You’re just going to move to something stupider to say.

>> No.13020898

>>13020871
>nationalism and isolationism are the same
They aren’t
>isolationism doesn’t work because of lack of resources and a need to stimulate the economy
If the entire planet of Earth was on country, it would technically be isolationist. Either earth is experiencing the kind of problems you’re describing right now, or your ideas about isolationism are built off of examples that don’t truly represent the situation.

Isolationism and nationalism are far different though. Nationalism is just having pride in your nation and finding strength with your countrymen, a binding unity to the brotherhood of a nation that leads to true morality and progress. We live in the inverse of nationalism currently in the US, and that’s why all of our problems have only stagnated or gotten worse. Nobody has the pride or the belief in this country to actually try to make it better anymore, because at the end of the day it’s just another corrupt failing nation.

>> No.13020901
File: 1.86 MB, 3264x2448, fuck shitskins.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13020901

yummy yummy cashews

>> No.13020912
File: 516 KB, 1900x1110, 9EC397D1-BEEA-42AF-8BD9-63E9E541FF67.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13020912

>>13020898
>Nationalism is just having pride in your nation and finding strength with your countrymen, a binding unity to the brotherhood of a nation that leads to true morality and progress. We live in the inverse of nationalism currently in the US, and that’s why all of our problems have only stagnated or gotten worse. Nobody has the pride or the belief in this country to actually try to make it better anymore, because at the end of the day it’s just another corrupt failing nation.

>> No.13020918

>>13020912
Oy vey

>> No.13020923

>cashew fruit
>cashew apple
wtf i thought they were like peanuts. looks like nut, tastes EXACTLY like nut. not juicy. literally 0.000000000001% water in them

explain how they are fruits or apples

>> No.13020932

>>13020885
how does any of that contradict what I said. you think the US doesn't need wealth to run? that things like war power come from nowhere just because the government wills it? everything has to be paid for and all wars in the modern time and all US wars have been dictated by global finance.

>>13020895
try starting next time without posting stupid replies in the first place

>>13020898
>Nationalism is just having pride in your nation
why do people think this? nationalism has that aspect, yes, but above all nationalism is a system of governmental control and policy, not just vague feelings. in fact morality doesn't come into it at all. there is no reason why a nationalist nation would be predisposed to any kind of culture. of course isolationism isn't exclusive to nationalism or vice versa. but most forms of nationalism would come in the form of isolationism or centralization or a combination most likely.

>> No.13020941

>>13020932
Yes I think the us doesn’t need wealth to run. We never sold off our natural resources and have tons of them.

>> No.13020945
File: 426 KB, 931x682, 13b.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13020945

>The solution of gloves has been posted 8 times
>Retarded redditor is replying to himself and keeping the thread alive

its time to stop.

>> No.13020947

>>13018453
this post is barely comprehensible and reeks of ESL.

>> No.13020950

>>13020912

na·tion·al·ism
/ˈnaSH(ə)nəˌlizəm/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: nationalism; plural noun: nationalisms
identification with one's own nation and support for its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.
"their nationalism is tempered by a desire to join the European Union"
Similar:
patriotism
patriotic sentiment
loyalism
nationality
xenophobia
chauvinism
jingoism
flag-waving
ethnocentrism
ethnocentricity
advocacy of or support for the political independence of a particular nation or people.
"Scottish nationalism"
Similar:

>> No.13020951

>>13020945
The lefty, they might not say anything but you know they’re going to talk.

>> No.13020962

>>13020932
You’re fucking retarded, nationalism has nothing to do with control and policy. That’s a fucking meme because of the third Reich. Nationalism can exist anywhere at any time in any person. It’s simply the idea of taking pride in ones nation.
See
>>13020950
>especially to the exclusion of detriment of the interests of other nations
I think this is where most people get ideas like yours, but that part of the definition doesn’t mean “inherently racist and mean to other cultures”, it simply means that the benefit of the home nation is above the benefit of other nations. You take care of the homeland before you go out and try taking care of other people in other lands.

>> No.13020965

>>13020962
How fucking retarded is it that we need to help the rest of the world when we have homeless. Fuck the left to hell.

>> No.13020969

>>13020941
you're retarded then and have no idea of the complexities of US or any nations wealth. a nation isn't just a place with stuff that you sell and then have money to buy stuff. a nation is it's economy, it's trade, it's services, it's position and a buyer and producer. if anything a nation that relies on just selling a national resource is a sign of not being healthy. 3rd world countries sell off their resources, usually only a few, because that's all they have. the wish they had an established economy that wasn't reliant on digging shit out of the ground. the US has both, but the US wealth is not just sitting around waiting to be spent just because it exists. the wealth comes from trade. the US could never have become a nation without global trade. it was a colony because of globalism. globalism was not invented in the last 100 years, it's been around since the begging of significant civilization.

>> No.13020973

>>13020965
So I assume you’re a supporter of the largely leftist policy of the Green New Deal formulated by Ed Markey and Alexandria Ocasio Cortez? And Bernie Sanders national housing and rent control platforms?

>> No.13020979

>>13020973
Rent control is beyond retarded, no I support welfare only going to my race. Imagine how well off Americans would be without blacks hogging up welfare? Before you try to link whites being on more welfare like the low iq dishonest lefty you are, whites are on less welfare than their population share, while blacks are on three times their population share.

>> No.13020986

>>13020962
yes, and how do you think you "take care of the homeland"? with your fucking feelings? the STATE is nationalist, you're just a useful drone in that sense if you feel the need to actually "live" nationalism in the form of some stupid culture that does nothing but celebrate imagined pride. in a truly nationalist nation, the nation would be so provided for by nationalist POLICY, that any notion of cultural nationalism would all but disappear, being not necessary. nationalist sentiment among everyday people is always pure reactionism; they don't support nationalism, they support an easy answer. in a complete nationalist state the answer is already there, thus there is no question.

>> No.13020987

>>13020973
Are you serious aoc is about rent control? God it’s these brainlet minorities every time that want rent control.

>> No.13020993

>>13020986
>taking in refugees
>nationalist
Lefty, you are a brainlet and you need to stop pretending to be otherwise

>> No.13020994

>>13020979
Oh so you don’t actually care about the homeless and are virtue signaling your virginity, got it

>> No.13020999

>>13020993
>never mentioned refugees
>keeps jumping at straws because he can't comprehend actually knowing about things

sad

>> No.13021000

>>13020994
I am homeless. Rent control is a stupid idea and it fucked over every city that has instated it. Literally every time it has the worst track record of anything but lefties go ooh life easier and I don’t have to think about it.

>> No.13021005

>>13020999
Lol I’m almost jealous of how delusional you are

>> No.13021013

>>13021005
explain yourself. explain what you actually meant with these posts. prove you aren't just posting dumb shit because you have no answer.

>> No.13021014

>>13020994
Oh and I’m not a virgin either. Is this really how you think? Low IQ mate you gotta admit it.

>> No.13021019

>>13021000
So you’re homeless yet complain about the people that somewhat are willing to give you an ample living standard floor which includes housing, a federally guaranteed job, and a living wage? Interesting. Rent control on a local level fucks up, not with a national standard

>> No.13021026

>>13021014
Sucking Dirty Mikes dick isn’t losing your virginity. If you’re blaming a race that has little to no power in making decisions about your situation then you are woefully misinformed and brainwashed by polnigger stupidity

>> No.13021027

>>13021013
>implying you have given an answer besides sperging out about how correct nationalism is
Literally anyone who has taken Econ 101 knows rent control is the fastest way to destroy a city besides war. Thanks for proving you have to be a brainlet child to be left.

>> No.13021038

>>13021027
I never said anything about supporting nationalism. I never posted anything about rent control. why can't you retards read and follow fucking posts correctly? or do you just assume posts that are close to each other are from the same person, instead of using reply chains? neck yourself.

>> No.13021039

>>13021026
If blacks weren’t getting welfare, I would be, it’s true. And I’ve had sex with girls you pathetic brainlet lefty cumbrain. >>13021019
They don’t care about me, they care about the poor of other races. I’m privileged homeless.

>> No.13021052

>tfw rich lefties are trying to tell a poor right winger what’s what about welfare

>> No.13021059

>>13021039
There is nothing special about blacks. You’d be getting welfare if cuts to it weren’t made and its standards weren’t horrifically arbitrary. Blacks aren’t making the decision to cut back on welfare, submit to corporate lobbyists, and keep wages low. Keep attacking the only people who are even giving you a sliver of a chance at anything because Tyrone fucked your wife and kicked you out of the house. No brain

>> No.13021069
File: 554 KB, 1317x1652, iq skin tone corellation.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13021069

>>13016703
maybe they yould invent some machines ... like white people would do ..
... oh wait ...

>> No.13021072

>>13021052
>national housing and higher wages are bad for me, i must be loyle to my billionaires tax cuts

>> No.13021075

>>13021059
The funny thing about this post is that you tell us that we believe in conspiracy theories when you believe the entire economy is a conspiracy. It’s not about deciding to keep wages low, it’s about paying people what they will work for. The economy isn’t just an entirely controlled thing (inb4 b-but i didn’t say that, you did) it’s natural. If we blocked immigration, the value of the laborer would go up. If women didn’t work, the value of labor would go up. These are facts. Fuck you literal brainlet just stop fucking shit up.

>> No.13021088

>>13021072
>thinks these things can just be asked for
You’re such a retarded capitulated little bitch

>> No.13021092

>>13020986
You’re making an assumption that nationalism = authoritarianism, or that nationalism implies authoritarianism or vice versa. Is it not true that native Americans were nationalistic in their pride but libertarian in their government values?

The point being is that you are thinking of things from a very skewed perspective where EVERY government is authoritarian and EVERY individual is a mindless nobody with no influence on the world around him. The government is made of people, unfortunately, so this can’t be true.
What is true is that nationalism has nothing to do with government, it is merely a sentiment and an idea. The form of government will have influence, and if it is authoritarian then yes it can easily become dangerous. If a libertarian government or anarchic government system was in place, however, nationalism is merely the glue that holds a nation together. Without nationalism and without an authoritarian government telling you that you’re it’s citizen, nationalism is the only thing binding an individual to a group and giving that individual resolve to work for the common good.

>> No.13021096

>>13021075
I didn’t say anything about conspiracies. That is you conspiring your own strawman

>it’s about paying people what they will work for
And people will work for dirt because they have been brainwashed like you and have nobody to fight for them, and let their labor rights get shit on by corporate and the courts

>we blocked immigration, the value of the laborer would go up. If women didn’t work, the value of labor would go up.
The labor force participation rate has plummeted and wages aren’t adjusting to inflation. But sure, people not working and having purchasing power is apparently a good thing

>> No.13021099

>>13021088
Lol what? Looks like you’re trying to use words you don’t actually understand you stupid capitulating to billionaire tax cuts bitch

>> No.13021114

>>13021096
>implying people don’t know the left thinks the right believes in conspiracy theories
It must be necessary to consider all arguments a closed system not relevant to any previous things they’ve said to be a lefty.

I didn’t say I was against minimum wage laws by the way. And you literally did not reply the labor being subject to supply and demand, probably because actually stopping to think you would see that you are wrong

>> No.13021117

>>13021096
>and people will work for dirt
>because they have been brainwashed
>let their labor rights get shit on by corporate and the courts
So tell me, dear friend, who was it that brainwashed all the third-worlders in Africa working in mine shafts for literally dirt?
The truth is, you are completely wrong. Nobody brainwashed anybody into being stupid, humans merely existed and were stupid. Humans have been going around getting themselves tricked into intensive, unending labor for little to no compensation for thousands of years. It’s part of the human condition, gullibility.

>> No.13021122

>>13021099
I’m a socialist you fuckbrained lefty, just nationalist as well

>> No.13021132

>>13021117
That’s dumb too. Nobody can make you work, the system before minimum wage laws and other laws to keep the wagies. There has to be a regulation somewhere.

>> No.13021135

>>13021114
Oh so you’re just strawmanning and then justifying by saying you were using it to poison the well of my argument. Grand. Your word salad platitudes have no bearing or argument. Nice to see you’ve admitted that lefties care about homeless idiots like you but black man bad so you must protect billionaires at all costs

>> No.13021138

>>13021132
Had other laws*

>> No.13021147

>>13021132
>there has to be regulation somewhere
Thank you for showing your true colors, you god damned authoritarian scum. You sit around here talking about how nationalist governments are big bad authoritarian meanies who tell you how to live, yet you’re the one who has the propensity for “regulating” people’s lives and livelihoods in the name of “fairness and equality” when the truth is it’s all in the name of control and power.

>> No.13021150

>>13021135
I don’t even know what your argument is dude, trust me though that I wanted to.

I’ll clarify for you, I believe that a nations majority should come first, and that welfare should be used in this manner.

>> No.13021154

>>13021117
>who was it that brainwashed all the third-worlders in Africa working in mine shafts for literally dirt?
A conglomeration of corporation and government. The exact type that has convinced people like you that its an honor to make 7 dollars an hour for Amazon before Bernie stepped in

>part of the human condition, gullibility.
Yeah, and? Did you think this was some trump card you just nailed me with?

>> No.13021159

>>13021147
What do you think rent control is not regulation? Just fuck off you stupid stupid lefty.

>> No.13021165

>>13021122
I dont think you understand anything you’re saying really. Thankfully under Medicare for All you would have premium healthcare to assist with your grey matter deficiency

>> No.13021175

>>13021165
Socialism can only be nationalist because we are not equals.

>> No.13021178

>>13021150
Im not surprised you don’t. You’re quite stupid.

>that welfare should be used in this manner.
Okay? We went through this and you blamed leftists for wanting to help you with this because black man bad. Elizabeth Warren is far more your speed she is protectionist but also probably a fraud

>> No.13021184

>>13021175
Yeah you’re just blurting non sequitirs at this point

>> No.13021187

>>13021178
I guess I probably should have started by saying that blacks and whites are not equal, hard to keep track off all the brainlet ideas the left runs on.

>> No.13021196

>>13021184
You’ve just been trying to obfuscate good points this whole time to keep the zombie that is the left wing alive.

>> No.13021203

>>13021175
This.

>> No.13021207

>>13021154
A conglomeration of corporations and government? Where and when? Who are these mystical people?
As far as I knew, a bunch of white peoples just went to Africa and told those dumb fucks to work in a mine or get shot. At least I can see how absolutely abominably fantasy-driven your world is.

And no, it’s not a trump card. It’s a nice little kick in the teeth to the fact that you though African diamond-miners weren’t just slaves, but you actually thought someone was “paying them” enough to respond to my post seriously.

>>13021159
>the guy who wants government regulation in the workplace calls me a lefty
Go figure, you’d be too stupid to see your hypocrisy and the absurdity of what you just said to me.
FREE MARKET OR BLOOD MARKET YOU FUCKING COMMIE NIGGER

>> No.13021214

>>13021207
I’m a socialist not a lefty, lefties are brainlets who support immigration when it helps few and harms many.

>> No.13021216

>>13021187
Agreed. Blacks are bigger, stronger, faster, bigger dicked, and have sex with women. They’re also not dumb enough to blame people with little to no power for creating the conditions for your situation

>> No.13021224

>>13021216
Yeah sure, that’s why blacks need to talk about getting laid on the internet when nobody else does. Google “strong men” tell me how many nonwhites are there?

>> No.13021234
File: 80 KB, 500x366, 8844780C-7B7B-477D-9F7D-C132FB44A224.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13021234

>>13021216
>blacks aren’t dumb enough
Be careful with your words

>> No.13021235

>>13021214
“””immigration””” helps (((banks))) with all the new families who can earn themselves a nice big (((credit score))).

You’re still an authoritarian retard who thinks any good comes from regulation. In a well educated society, regulation is the enemy of innovation and progress.

See: studies of all psychedelic drugs, the effects of regulation on the free market, the visual results of authoritarian (((democracy))) on US cities

>> No.13021243

>>13021235
In the absence of enlightened monarchy the best we can do is homogeneous democracy

>> No.13021253

>>13021243
Anarchic homogenous democracy

>> No.13021256

>>13016703
BLACKED.

wear gloves.

>> No.13021260

>>13021224
Wow why are only whites strong men?

>> No.13021261

>>13021196
Yeah ok

>>13021207
Idk dude, companies like Apple and Raytheon that use hard metals and negotiate with guys like Mugabe and the Central African Mining boards? But i just read information not speculate sarcastically like a genius like yourself

>As far as I knew, a bunch of white peoples just went to Africa and told those dumb fucks to work in a mine or get shot
As far as I knew should be the key phrase to your misunderstanding

>It’s a nice little kick in the teeth to the fact that you though African diamond-miners weren’t just slaves, but you actually thought someone was “paying them” enough to respond to my post seriously.
They do get paid, just peanuts

You don’t actually know anything you’re talking about which is why you think you’re saying something clever

>> No.13021274
File: 69 KB, 428x750, 121BD474-DEF0-42D3-8376-8FC916DEFBAE.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13021274

>>13021260
Whites have the most testosterone. They are quite literally taller, stronger, and the biggest dicked, a white guy has the largest dick. Bbc is pure cope by black kids. It’s because whites have the highest amount of testosterone.

>> No.13021286

>>13021261
Hahaha yeah APPLE was the first company to land on African soil
Shut the fuck up you dumb nigger, I hope you realize history extends past the last 60 years or so that those shitty African puppet governments have existed

>> No.13021295

>>13021286
I didn’t say they were the first but you’re too retarded and desperate to care otherwise.

>> No.13021298

>>13021295
Says the retard who supports immigration

>> No.13021306

>>13021298
>makes it about your feelings that you don’t want immigration because labor being subject to supply and demand undermines everything I believe as a lefty

>> No.13021310

>>13021306
They really are total shitheads.

>> No.13021314

>>13021260

systemic racism goy.

>> No.13021316

>>13021298
I didn’t say I did. Even if I did it has no relevance to this. You’re really pissing the bed here.

>> No.13021319

>>13021306
>>13021310
>completely strawmans in an emotional factless fit
Lol

>> No.13021323

>>13021316
It’s completely relevant, there is no bigger sign of a shit person than supporting immigration, you’re either dumb and serving corporate interests or literally have corporate interests at heart.

>> No.13021325

yes brown person driving down my wages not the billionaires who adamantly refuse to raise them whose taxes i must lower

>> No.13021328

>>13021325
It’s called supply and demand, you brainlet conspiracy theorist lefty.

>> No.13021331

>>13021323
>its completely relevant to my strawman about not knowing about labor exploitation in Africa, just trust me
Ok

>> No.13021335

>>13021331
What?

>> No.13021336

>>13021328
>brown people bad supply demand, its the leftist
Cool conspiracy theory, bum

>> No.13021340

>>13021295
That wasn’t the guy you were replying to, and my point is that those Africans definitely started as slaves and nobody brainwashed them because their families have been born into slavery and indentured servitude for generations so your whole point of “apple pays glorified slum lords” doesn’t matter because before were slum lords there was white slavers

>> No.13021344

>>13021335
Don’t worry, sweetie. Just scream left brown man bad.

>> No.13021346

>>13021336
Supply and demand isn’t a conspiracy theory you retarded lefty

>> No.13021350

>>13021344
I think it’s more like you’re screaming brown man good.

>> No.13021366

>>13021340
Lol what? Of course it matters you fucking idiot, what did you think the whole point of saying corporate and government conglomeration is driving dirt poor wages? What do you think these “white slavers” were? People doing it for shits and giggles or not collaborating with tribe leaders and or governments? Christ you are such retards

>> No.13021367

>>13017019
i've actually clocked it and I only need 10 liters of water (around 3 gallons). It's amazing to me that people waste water for baths

>> No.13021374

>>13021366
Supply>demand

>> No.13021375

>>13021346
You making autistic echoing sentiments about it relating to brown people bad is, hobo

>> No.13021378

>>13017885
Shalom

>> No.13021384

>>13021374
Looks like I broke your NPC coding.

>> No.13021388

>>13021375
It’s relating to people isn’t it? Actually since the most hurt by immigration is the bottom level, supporting immigration helps keep american blacks down, if only lefties cared about people in their own countries

>> No.13021392

>>13021384
Haha look at you trying to meme to avoid the point. Pathetic. You just gonna go on being a shitty person who supports immigration now?

>> No.13021398

>>13021392
Yeah nothing says great point by autistically stating a theoretical correlation repeatedly with nothing to support it

>> No.13021403

>>13021398
>nothing supporting immigration increasing the supply of labor and reducing the demand
Brainlet
Lefty

>> No.13021404

>>13021388
Oh ok, it actually doesn’t it. Looks like youve been btfo buddy

>> No.13021410

>>13016740
Where is this video. tell m.e

>> No.13021412

>>13021404
Supply and demand

>> No.13021420

>>13017885
Holy shit you absolute cuck. Its not a crime to advocate for ones own. What d you think everyone else does?

>> No.13021423

>>13021403
Immigration is also shit for the country being left which loses the economic output of an individual and keeps the country they came from in dire straits. Left wingers literally do not think.

>> No.13021426

>>13021340
Show r/t_d on the doll where the brown man touched you, anon and get upboats.

>> No.13021429

>>13021426
Proof that the left is just a troll

>> No.13021436

>>13021423
No, nothing ever as anything to do with anything but RICH PEOPLE who aren’t deciding to pay you enough wages because we haven’t imported enough immigrants yet

>> No.13021438

>>13021403
Yeah im sure if you keep saying adding consumers is a bad thing youll be right. Sure to happen sometime today..

>> No.13021445

>>13021412
I agree. Supply and demand shows immigration works.

>> No.13021448
File: 198 KB, 968x968, E187B69F-8AD7-48AB-9081-71A1A1DDED61.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13021448

>>13021438
Oh don’t get me wrong, the 1% is definitely helped by immigration, that’s why liberals are all retarded corporate stooges

>> No.13021452

>>13018453
what does Columbus have to do with the colonization of the US?
He was dead and in the ground for centuries before we rolled across the continent shooting injuns.

>> No.13021455

>>13021445
Look, I can see I’ve taken you as far as you’re willing to think lefty, but anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together can see what you’re saying is a lie.

>> No.13021465

>>13021448
Yes, Bernie Sanders is a corporate stooge for raising their taxes and giving you a living wage

>> No.13021471

>>13021423
>tfw liberals are just going to accelerate capitalism rather than admit they’re wrong

>> No.13021473

>>13021455
Yes, thank you homeless retard riffing about defending billionaires tax cuts, thank you for proving your worth over a hard working immigrant with a job and warm home

>> No.13021475

>>13021465
I think the biggest impasse between us is I think about political theory and you think about political celebrities

>> No.13021479

>>13021475
Yeah the political theory of “im a homeless virgin because brown people want to tax my billionaire friends”

>> No.13021482

>>13021473
I have never mentioned tax cuts once, fucktarded lefty. Thanks for admitting you care more about people from other countries than looking to your countries homeless for more people, thanks for showing you only give a shit about corporate and being right.

>> No.13021484

the reason why cashews are one of the few nuts still not fully robotized is because humans still do the job faster. They'll be taken out of the equation eventually

>> No.13021488

>>13021479
I’m not a virgin lol why do you keep trying to say that, is this what politics is to the left? I never attacked your social status.

>> No.13021497

>>13021482
You don’t even care about yourself which is why you’re retarded enough to blame blacks and immigrants fo corporate cucks and Republicans cutting welfare

I keep telling you about actual lefties that help but then you just want to autistically whine about your micropenis, nashunlism, and some conspiracy theory about brown people.

>> No.13021501

>>13021497
Okay you belligerent retard.

>> No.13021506

>>13021488
Why do you keep getting so easily triggered over it? Its almost like you’re trying to find a way to avoid explaining your retarded points and providing the nonexistent evidence behind it

>>13021501
Whose homeless again?

>> No.13021511

>>13021506
>lefty keeps calling you a virgin
>say you’re not
>AHAHAHAHA I TRIGGERED YOU WHITE BOI

>> No.13021517

>>13021506
Whose left again? How did you become the people who say their position is caring but not care?

>> No.13021520

>>13021511
Its more like getting so pissed about it you yet again refuse to back up your points or cognitive dissonance

>> No.13021523

>>13021520
Lol you’re just going to keep going with this aren’t you? No actual intellectual points left? Go support corporate interests like you were told to on the tv.

>> No.13021534

>>13021517
Bernie wants you to have a job guarantee, a house, a living wage, medical coverage. And this disproportionately benefits you while the economy will still be functioning perfectly fine. And you are against this and claiming you care?

Oh wait you dont care and even admit this is a good position, you’re just a deluded terrible human who doesn’t like that a brown person fucked his wife!!

>> No.13021540

>>13021523
So are you going to back up your points or cry about me exposing your virginity and billionaire affinity again ?

>> No.13021541

>>13021534
>why are you trying to think about how things work? just support this guy who says everything will be perfect!

>> No.13021544

>>13021540
I’ve backed up all my points with logic and have only received meaningless shitflinging about my person. Once again, labor is subject to supply and demand.

>> No.13021550

>>13019732
elaborate

>> No.13021552

>>13021541
So tell me what your thought process is other than black cock triggering you? Why are you so skeptical of a system guaranteed to help you over the one thats fucked you over? Something tells me you’re not actually homeless and just embarrassingly shilling

>> No.13021559

>>13021544
Oh yes, brown person bad, something something supply something demand im not a virgin i swear. So logical!

Are yoi going to explain the negative feedback of immigration and supply and demand or do you expect me to take your homeless ass word for it?

>> No.13021560

>>13021552
>why am I skeptical of a system that wants to help other countries while our country has homeless
I’m actually just against immigration because, say it with me, labor is subject to supply and demand.

>> No.13021566

>>13021559
Supply and demand.


Can’t believe it only took three words to destroy the left. I’m just going to go around saying it and pointing you out for the sex obsessed weirdos you all are.

>> No.13021567

>>13021560
Yeah, heard your homeless ass the first twenty times. Tell me why its a negative outcome.

>> No.13021571

>>13021566
So you’re a homeless fucking retard that can only autistically repeat something and have nothing else to say? Great argument.

>> No.13021575

>>13021567
Seriously? As the supply(people) goes up, the demand(wages) goes down.

>> No.13021578

>>13021571
I mean it appears to be working, so. Women in the work force also famously made it more difficult for a single person to support a family. Supply and demand.

>> No.13021584

>>13021575
That’s not what supply and demand means. You already shit yourself before you could even bullshit a theory

>> No.13021591

>>13021584
Labor something that is subject to supply and demand. Fucktarded lefty, keep making yourself look stupider.

>> No.13021595

>>13021578
Working for who? The homeless jobless retard riffing about economic theory on a cooking board?

>Women in the work force also famously made it more difficult for a single person to support a family. Supply and demand.
Yeah that’s not true nor what supply and demand means. But you didn’t pay attention in high school which is why you now dive through their dumpsters

>> No.13021601

>>13021591
Yeah and that means absolutely nothing in your context you homeless retard. Go suck Dirty Mikes dick and he might give you an economics class in his bang shack

>> No.13021603

>>13021595
Love the supremacist vibes, goes to show how fake you lefties really are. Supply and demand is subject to labor fucktard lmao you can’t bs your way out of that.

>> No.13021604

>>13016767
Aren't white people the least populace race i.e. the minority. And therefore can never be the oppressor, only the opprest?

Those other races must have royally fucked up to allow this situation to occur.

>> No.13021608
File: 34 KB, 338x305, 1508003176319.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13021608

>>13021601
>>13021591
look at you guys getting all emotional on the internet

>> No.13021613

>>13021603
Err, labor subject to supply and demand, lol. You can pretend but you moving further from reality to stay right is still winning in my book.

>> No.13021615

>>13021603
Labor is subject to supply and demand, it is not subject to your schizophrenic homeless theories of it. You’re unironically arguing increasing the purchasing power decreases wealth and economic activity, which perfectly explains your home shy situation

>> No.13021618

>>13021613
Oh look, the homeless retard is too dumb and emotional to respond to the right post. Sad!!

>> No.13021622

>>13021615
Lmao, I’m arguing for increased value of native labor by not letting in immigrant labor. You seriously trying to tell me that we can help immigrants but not the homeless? You really don’t think the homeless should come before immigrants?

>> No.13021626

>>13021618
>uses sad!
>calls me emotional
I think I really hurt it, sorry you’re stupid.

>> No.13021633

>>13021622
They also never responded to immigration being bad for the country being left because they lose the consumer. Why do lefties want to keep the third world bad?

>> No.13021636

>>13017885
If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain

>> No.13021637

>>13021626
listen, i'm not the guy you were replying to, but its super easy to win arguments on the internet. Stop name calling and getting all emotional.

>> No.13021638

>>13021633
Fucking perfect, they can’t even pretend to not follow this consumer logic because they just used it. Cornered lefties? Your hilarious post awaits.

>> No.13021642

>>13021637
I never name called except for calling you stupid and lefty, because you are. The lefties are the ones who had to go for my person.

>> No.13021645

>>13021638
Well lefties why do you want the third world to stay shitty? Why do you want to take the third worlds consumers from their economy?

>> No.13021646

>>13021622
>Lmao, I’m arguing for increased value of native labor by not letting in immigrant labor.
Yeah, and you’re a homeless retard which is why you cant remotely actually argue why increasing the depth of purchasing power and economic activity is a bad thing

>You seriously trying to tell me that we can help immigrants but not the homeless?
That’s your homeless addled schizophrenic mind inventing things again. I think an immigrant should come before you specifically as an individual on a count of how utterly retarded you are. You haven’t given me a compelling argument as to why you’re equal to a homed hard working brown person other than “muh nashvilllism”

>>13021626
Oh are you now crying over a three letter word, oh noes :((((

>> No.13021647
File: 111 KB, 531x800, 1508108847974.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13021647

>>13021642
you will never convince anyone of anything by calling names. just saying man. good luck in life.

>> No.13021649

>>13021645
Why do you keep replying to yourself?

>>13021647
He’s “homeless”, he needs Bernie, not luck

>> No.13021650

>>13021647
I didn’t call anyone names, but I did get called a virgin

>> No.13021656

>>13021650
>can’t even remember his own posts
>still crying about being a virgin
LMAO

>> No.13021657

>>13021649
>lefty has literally no argument
Why do you want to take economic activity from the third world that needs it more? Why do you hate the third world and first world homeless?

And most importantly, why do you think you’re a good person?

>> No.13021659

>>13021650
>get called virgin
well? are you?

>> No.13021663

>>13021656
That’s some radical damage control left winger

>> No.13021667

>>13021659
Nope, not sure how that’s relevant to labor and supply and demand, but nope. Hopefully you lefties can focus now.

>> No.13021671

>>13021657
I dont want to take it, im not opposed to letting in a non homeless person who has a job though because they have a black cock. Why are you? Why are you blaming black cock and protecting billionaires tax cuts?

>> No.13021672

>>13021657
You seem to be under the false impression that lefties are people who argue in good faith.

>> No.13021675

>>13021663
The damage control of stating the truth, yep. You got me LOL

>>13021672
You really aren’t well in the head are ya?

>> No.13021678

>>13021671
>can’t respond with an argument so starts talking about penises
You can’t make this shit up, the left is so false

>> No.13021680

Okay okay, so why do lefties want to take consumers who would help third world economies from their own countries to make the first world better? Are left wingers actually trying to create oppression?

>> No.13021682

>>13021678
>gets btfo over the fact his only argument is his black cock envy
>evades the question
Lol

>> No.13021684

>>13021680
I'm left and I think you are not making any sense.

>> No.13021687

>>13021682
>keeps trying to make it about black dick to distract from the fact that they only care about corporate interests

>> No.13021692

Poor guy is replying to himself and his NPC script is malfunctioning. Shambolic mess.

>> No.13021694

>>13021684
>>13021646
>increasing the depth of purchasing power and economic activity is a bad thing

You’re probably a lefty because you’re stupid.

>> No.13021697

>>13021694
Oh sweetie dont get so upset

>> No.13021699

>>13021692
So why do lefties want to take consumer activity from the third world and give it to the first world? Why do lefties want third world economies to suffer immigration?

>> No.13021704

>>13021697
Can you respond with a point lol ya dumb ass lefty

I literally won the argument and you’re throwing a hissy fit while I victory lap

>> No.13021708

>>13021687
Yeah why are you obsessing over black cock and not backing up your billionaire tax cut apologetics?

>>13021699
Thankfully when Bernie is elected you’ll get the medication you need to not malfunction again

>> No.13021714

>>13021704
Im sorry. I dont know a therapist who can cure your black cock envy, anon.

>> No.13021716

>>13021708
At least you know you’re dishonest and stupid, lefty

>> No.13021717

>>13021692
>goes back to making attacks for no reason

ok, lol

>> No.13021718

>>13021716
January 2021 is the earliest youll get your free medical care :)

>> No.13021722

Reminder that the lefty shitheads could not respond to this point:
Why do they want to take consumer activity from the third world to the first world at the cost of the third world for the benefit of the first? Could it be they don’t actually care about the bottom and only themselves as wealthy first worlders?

>> No.13021723

>>13021717
Im sorry little baby :(

>> No.13021725

>>13021704
are you using lefty as an insult?

>> No.13021732
File: 12 KB, 235x279, 1542668210060.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13021732

>>13021723
i forgive you bubby. :3

>> No.13021733

>>13021725
He doesn’t know where he even is.

>> No.13021735

>>13021725
It should be but to be real with you I consider myself left, just not a neoliberal fuckhead.

>> No.13021741

>>13021722
Reminder that this destroyed the left today

>> No.13021746

>>13021733
I'm on a Food board

>>13021735
Using swear words wont get you anywhere

>> No.13021748

>>13021735
No, you’re a just a nazi larping homeless retard. Who wants a white smelly bum virgin master race

>> No.13021749

>>13021746
Not having arguments will destroy you though

>> No.13021754
File: 216 KB, 800x600, McFrog.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13021754

>>13021725
>>13021735
/ck/ is a Libertarian board and you both need to leave.

>> No.13021756

>>13021748
>13021748
>>13021748
lets count how many times you insulted him

>> No.13021759

>>13021746
This is a fast food board

>> No.13021760

>>13021748
Nazis are left wing you triggered fucktard

>> No.13021763
File: 76 KB, 718x958, 0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13021763

>>13021754
what about the enlightened centrist?

>> No.13021766

>>13021722
Bumping the argument that anally annihilated the left

>> No.13021777

>>13021760
Yeah thats why i called you that you smelly triggered virgin

>> No.13021784

>>13021777
>>13021760
language please

>> No.13021818

>>13021777
Spoken like someone truly stupid

>> No.13021876

>>13016703
>your indulgence is built on suffering.
I guess I need to eat more cashews then, don't I.

>> No.13021879
File: 30 KB, 570x587, drooling retard.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13021879

>>13017575
>Chile is a first world country

>> No.13021893

>>13021722
Bump haha lefties btfo

>> No.13021896
File: 212 KB, 1200x1800, 1508528527226.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13021896

>bump limit

Why does the truth hurt /ck/ so much?

>> No.13022640
File: 79 KB, 640x737, 2CC9E944-CA82-432D-88BF-3B0099783E09.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13022640

>>13021534
You socialists lost me when you dropped yang

>> No.13023440

>>13022640
Bottom Left is Anarchy

>>
Delete posts
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action