[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 124 KB, 618x593, sturmer1-618x593.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12856766 No.12856766[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

We must exterminate the jews, and all who have collaborated with them; this is imperative! — And even moreso the Christians; if Christian missionaries continue, with great enthusiasm in these times, to preach Christ, we must expel them.

>> No.12856774
File: 79 KB, 825x793, 1560932189725.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.12856783

Ehtnic cleansing of jewish parasites must happen now. I am not sure yet, but as I have said before, as a community, we must prepare. You will still get some small percentage of people doing some things they will regret later. These things, such as jewish prostitution is something that I really think about. I want to do everything I can to prevent that. When and when can we get rid of jewish prostitution? This is a question as to how best to achieve the goal of jewish removal and I will leave it up to you to decide. But I am pretty sure, and it is in my control, that it will have to start early. The more people, in general, understand the true nature of the jews and realise the need for us to be rid of them, and how it could be done, then the less jewish prostitution there will be. If enough people who hate jews, the jews, as they are currently constituted, will rise up, and be capable of taking over the world, the jews are most likely going to suffer severe destruction. If not at this

>> No.12856790

May I say based and Allahpilled?

>> No.12856795

>>12856783
Only way to get rid of them is to ruin their religion and community. They are doing the same shit and they're succeeding. Violence won't help because they'll just cry about being persecuted for 2000 years again.

>> No.12856803

Dead jews can be handled safely, but there is a danger that the entire Jewry will be destroyed, since this would only cause the jewish-German population to increase in numbers and power. The idea was to use all the non-jewish population in Germany to destroy the power of the jews. The idea was to use millions of non-jewish workers and German workers to destroy the power of the jews. The non-jewish workers would not dare fight. German workers would be the first to flee the country and their homes would be burnt to the ground." "If we are to be successful, we must organize, train, and mobilize the non-jewish population in sufficient numbers to destroy the power of the jews."

>> No.12856812

>>12856766
Gay thread.

>> No.12856826

Food & cooking

>> No.12856838

>>12856826
Well, it mightn't be food related...

>> No.12856843

Extermination of jews is funny, as jews did the same thing themselves, and the only difference is that they're not trying to annihilate jews, like in a traditional Nazi genocide."

What you need to understand about Jews is there are more of them than whites, and therefore they have "more of a stake in being in control of what happens next."

But you can't "get rid" of them, you "are going to need a huge army to do it," which is why they are always going to oppose any attempt to do so, and will always be able to use legal means in their defense. The "anti-racist" movement should be focused on fighting for white countries, not on trying to destroy them or "conquer" them.

The "anti-racists" have been using "anti-racists" on themselves, however. So we may as well call them "anti-racists," because those are the people who are really the "anti-racist" movement.

>> No.12856848

>>12856826
>fast food circle jerking
FTFY

>> No.12856864
File: 1013 KB, 2000x2666, 0FFE2946-D6A5-4FF7-8193-821EFD61310D.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12856843
>The "anti-racists" have been using "anti-racists" on themselves, however. So we may as well call them "anti-racists," because those are the people who are really the "anti-racist" movement.
Huh?

>> No.12856880

They are forced to make their own food and cook as best they can. And, they learn as much as they can about science from magazines from their own country. It is as if they are reading science fiction books or reading about science in their mother tongue.