[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 108 KB, 700x903, 08206819-12EB-4472-8623-EB285CCCDAB8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12517409 No.12517409[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Awkward social experiences?
Basically I’m scared I can’t go back to my favourite cafe/gym because some douche made me look like a massive retard
>go into my gym at usual time, just before heavy high school let’s out.
>I’m a little quite so I just sort of nod to the nearby people and they nod back.
Everything is normal for about 10-15 minutes. Then this guy and his girlfriend walk in.
>guy looks like a skeleton tier otter mode school drop out (you know, like the pic of the smug faggot holding his girl and smirking at the camera) and his girl is still in her school uniform (high school)
>they do some meme excersises for a bit (while he looks at every other girl there) and then they go to their seperate areas.
>the girl goes to the boxing bags and starts punching it, bare and I decide to be brave and introduce myself, and give her advice she could hurt herself
>hey I’m Anon
>get talking offer her to use me as a punching bag so she can get real practice
>offer gym security and I sign waiver so she won’t think I’m setting her up.
>she was just curious what she would do for her that I am not going down there.
>oh shit, her (guy) comes over and starts asking me what I want to do with her that she wants to be with me.
You can just play with them all over again because I wanna try to make them look like a good person.

>> No.12517474

>>12517409
>offer gym security and I sign waiver so she won’t think I’m setting her up.
>You can just play with them all over again because I wanna try to make them look like a good person.
What the fuck is this even English? Why the fuck were you offering gym security? What waiver?
Were you jacking off or having a stroke as you wrote that?

>> No.12517482

>>12517409
And what the fuck does any of this have to do with food??

>> No.12517511

I feel like I just witnessed the moment someone became schizophrenic

>> No.12517515
File: 32 KB, 476x393, 1543696990087.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12517409
No joke the exact same thing happened to me. I'm banned from the gym after what I did

>> No.12517517

>>12517409
I'm really awkward all the time so basically every experience of ordering food or interacting with any professional in any capacity makes me blush and sweat and apologize, it's kind of a detriment. I'm the kind of person that answers "y-you too" when the server tells me to enjoy my food, but then I realize it and try to make up for it but then they're already moving away from the table and I'm just making it worse for myself. one day I'll be socially competent

Your post was tl;dr btw OP

>> No.12517539

>>12517409
My mom called my doctor and said to him "What's the most accurate measurement for weighing?"
The doctor said "An underwater weighing test"
And just like that, my mom said "Yes. When can my son and my daughter can take it?" and the doc said "Today at 2pm."

So, I didn't bother taking a shower and so did my sister too, so I had to get into a special swimming suit(tight pants...Ugh).

My sister said "Can I pull my hair down to a ponytail?" The doctor said "No."
So my sister with her long, blonde hair went underwater with 8 seconds and had she must enjoyed it..but I didn't.

>> No.12517664

>be me
>16
>walk outside anhour later, find one of these guys sitting alone down in the snow outside
>one guy tells me about this guy
>this is where you are walking through the snow
>it seems he was sleeping in a hole in the ground
>now if you could get ahold of one of these guys?
>he asks where I am
>I start walking a little further away from the hole before I realize how far I am
>and then I have to stop walking and grab my shoes
>they are all too cold
>this sounds really odd...
>and then I think...what happened to the ice cold guy?
>I think about the ice cold guy who was wearing a hood...who sat there while I was walking past him?
>and then I see him again again, only at the very beginning of the snowstorm...
>he had his hood up
>and when he saw me, he stood up
>he asked me to go home
>the way that his eyes stare at me...I could have sworn he was going to kill me, but I just laughed, as I walked past him
>his hair was black as night and his eyes were closed

>> No.12517674

what the fuck is this thread

what the fuck is this board right now

>> No.12517701
File: 35 KB, 629x474, 1558228236898.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Anon, retype this whole thing in coherent english, I literally cant make out what you're saying here.

>> No.12517712

I've had really embarrassing moments in restaurants. Let me tell you about one of them and how it all ended for me.

Back in November, when I ordered an ice cream (not to make a pun): "I'm just here to buy a drink to go. Do I even have to get up before I do that or can I go grab something more interesting?" So I went ahead and sat at my desk and took a sip. I tried for a couple of seconds, but I couldn't get the milk out of my mouth because it was too creamy. All of me just went blank.

I couldn't believe that I had been so stupid.

It's not only a "stupid" part of me. It's also kind of a bad thing. I know you probably want to laugh or give me hell for this, but I actually do feel like the food, the coffee, the food itself, is kind of a pain in the ass. My whole life, I've always wanted food to be good (not to sound arrogant, but my favorite food has always been pasta…that's another thing I do not understand.)

I guess I'm not alone. I've recently seen the Food Truck craze get pretty crazy in New York and I've had people say, "I don't want to use an ice cream truck to get around in my neighborhood

>> No.12517727

>>12517712
how is that a pun

>> No.12517749
File: 56 KB, 608x648, 1538875684050.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12517409
what?

>> No.12517774

I can't tell if I've had a stroke or if all the other posters in this thread have had a stroke.

>> No.12517777

OP is a giant faggot !!!

Fucking faggot, we need to take him to court.

It's only fair for him to face the real world.

Fuck him!!!!

We need to sue him for sexual harassment!

Fuck him!!!!

If you can, post pictures of your disgusting penis.

I could post all of them. Just ask a judge for it.

We need to hire some fucking lawyers and bring in an attorney to try this shit out and if they come back and it passes, get it over with.

I've posted a bunch more stuff here like this and even posted some of these pics to the subreddit /r/FeminismAndStoner.

I'm sure I already own dozens of pictures of me posing with my penises.

If you know of people who would like to send to me, tell them:

I don't know who you are and your name is fake, but I'd love if you sent me something that's real.

Do this for what's right. This is what matters most.

And if this wasn't so fucked up, I would use the pictures to raise money for charity. The idea would be to raise awareness of rape crisis centers, but there are people out there who will not accept that goddamn faggot shit.

>> No.12517806

>ate at the big restaurant
>have the nuggets and fries
>black woman stares at methe whole time
>she says "so you don't see me ?"
>I say "no ?"
>she says "we're like close now ?"
>I say no and ask she should tell me who it is that made her wait
>she says "i dont remember that guy who made me wait here last."
>she leaves ?????
>i am in shock and i need something to drink ?????
>i drink 3 glasses of iced tea ?????
>i ask what is so bad about waiters ?????
>she says "my boss told me what to do on my shift !?" ?????
>i know this is hard
>i cry out to my coffeener ?????
>she says "it was your friend i mean it was my coworker so you can't ask me to give it to you" ?????
>i'm so sorry ?????
>i go downstairs and watch tv like i just met ?????
>i ask her again if the coffeener did wrong ?????
>she says nothing is wrong ?????
>i ask her again and it breaks her heart ?????
>i go to the bathroom ????? ?????
>i am about to ur

>> No.12517838
File: 122 KB, 800x600, 1511169720638.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Wtf is going on in this thread? This stupid fucking board is fucking finished!!!I think it's a troll thread. No one needs to see this shit. There are no good, educated people on here posting shit like this. This is pathetic. Why do they think they're some kind of intelligent people? This is a troll thread not an intelligent thread.