[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 441 KB, 871x503, 1554863631327.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12481300 No.12481300 [Reply] [Original]

When did you realize all these food vloggers are government propagandists?

Nothing they do is organic traveling. They don't ever bother to add disclaimers that their videos were government sponsored.

You think these food vloggers are risking their lives, eating at sketchy places in dangerous countries but off camera, there's probably an armed bodyguard or government employee making sure everything is perfectly run.

It just makes you question everything. If Food Ranger and Mark Wiens didn't bother to disclose they got sponsored by Pakistan, then it makes you wonder if the Chinese government might have funded some of their videos as well.

The only thing separating them from Food Channel employees was authenticity but that is now thrown out the window.

I just can't relate to these food vloggers anymore. No wonder why they never admit if the food is shit or not. They are probably afraid they would get their passports taken away.

>> No.12481303

>>12481300
where are the bodies mark?

>> No.12481403

Damn I guess I should stop listening to other people and just make my own decisions on what I think.

Oh wait, I already do that.

>> No.12481438

>>12481300
>I just can't relate to these food vloggers anymore.
holy shit

>> No.12481700

Thats why the superior patrician taste is The Best Ever Food Review Show with Sonny Side