[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 34 KB, 562x256, ohno.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12297658 No.12297658 [Reply] [Original]

ITT: We let AI create us a recipe.

>Type "Recipe Instructions: " as a seed phrase on https://talktotransformer.com/
>Post recipe ITT
>(madmen only) Make the recipe and post results

>> No.12297664

fucking gay

>> No.12297676
File: 10 KB, 299x168, download.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

pan nice and hot and give it the perfect smoky goodness. Now, let's have a taste of those delicious hot peppers. You'll see more flavor than you ever did with the sauce, but the heat is just so wonderful – so much more than when I took it home from Chili's as a kid.

Now, this is not an easy recipe to make, so you'll want a good-sized pot and some patience and, if using frozen peppers, a sturdy ladle. To make the peppers, just take a pot of water and pour the oil, which will look something like this –

Now, you want to throw all the peppers in there, but be careful. Most of the time, the skin gets a little too thin, and it comes out all white. Don't panic – just add a little more water and leave it to brown on the flame for an hour or two. It will begin to thicken again once it cools down. Don't worry about the flavor – if you see it getting really salty/s

>> No.12297680
File: 51 KB, 507x824, ohno.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

A delicious sugared and ground chicken dish served pickled rosemary cheese.

>> No.12297683

Sauté your chicken breast in a wide pan with 1 teaspoon of olive oil until golden brown and fragrant. Then add your garlic and sauté for 5 minutes or until fragrant. Add your onion, shallot and spices and sauté over medium heat until they caramelize and turn soft. Add the flour, salt and pepper and stir, stir, stir until your sauce thickens.
Stir the sauce in the flour, add milk, eggs and vanilla extract to make a thick sauce.
Serve with bread. I usually serve mine with white pasta, parmesan bread and avocado.
Makes about 2 cups Ingredients For the Chicken:
1/2 lb chicken breast, skinless, bone-in (skin on is OK)
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
3 egg whites
1 tablespoon sea salt
For the sauce: 1 cup milk (I use skim, just avoid with cream and sugar)
1 tablespoon sea salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
2 tablespoons butter (I use medium sized

>> No.12297695

>>12297683
That is a legitimate fried chicken recipe minus the vanilla and odd choice of sides. Has science gone too far?

>> No.12297703

not food related but i had to share this masterpiece when i gave it the first line of the navy seal copypasta (up to the question mark):

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Altaïr's Monastery and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire world. You are nothing to me but just another target.">>\ <<nm $tasha "What the fuck is he saying?">>\ <<nm $player "He's pointing at me!">>\ ''You jump away from the girl.'' <<nm $tasha "Yea... Heh...">>\ <<nm $player "$tasha.name?">>\ • [[Continue with the scene|KinkyDinkAssBurgroom][$action="oral-fuck";$player.isSlut>>\ • [[Head to hotel room]] <<case 11>>\ /* Kissing */ <<nm $player "Aww...">>\ <<nm $tasha "What?">>\ ''$tasha.name pulls away.'' • [[Continue with the scene|KinkyDinkAssBurgroom][$action="oral-fuck";$player.isInThePark

>> No.12297712
File: 18 KB, 346x450, delet.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12297703
what is going on with this?
>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?''>>\ <<nm $player "Just what you wanted, ma'am. You're so soft.">>\ ''$mom.name grins at you, her eyes sparkling.'' <<nm $mom "Wow! So I've got all this time, but nobody ever really asks what happened to me, right?">>\ ''You're getting tired of explaining things, and you notice a little part of you just doesn't want to let go of your lover.'' <<nm $player "Yeah, well....''<<if $mom.hasPenis>>@@.ef; She pulls out some thick, hard, cock and starts lapping at it, making you wish she was still pregnant.''<<else>>@@.ef; She slides some precum off and slides it back into the cock, making you wish she wasn't using it to give you a blowjob.''<<endif>>''<<if $mom.hasPenis>>@@.ef; Her mouth is slowly moving down onto it, sucking it with her tongue.''<<else>>@@.ef; Her mouth is slowly moving down onto it, suckling it with her tongue.''<

>> No.12297718

>>12297703
>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?

It gave me this:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? And your shitty boyfriends?" "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" She apologized. "I was just... I didn't mean it like that." Nick sighed. "You're sorry?" he asked skeptically. "No!" she stammered. He sighed. "I shouldn't have!" She looked surprised as he looked away. Judy stared at her, her eyes wide with shock. Nick blinked at her in shock, a mix of excitement and shock, as well as fear. She sat up suddenly, and took his paw. "Oh my god, Nick, there's no way!" she cried out in a panic. She shook her head, but Nick just sat at her side again and said, "I know you're scared, Judy, but I don't think you should go to bed. I promise you I won't hold you back from doing something that I absolutely hope you're okay with." Nick nodded and held her hand as a hug closed behind all three of them. "I'm sorry?" Judy shook her

>> No.12297726

Spamming your shit on every board is working surprisingly well

>> No.12297735

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! I mean... he's just a little too crazy for me to handle now! (The kid starts giggling loudly.) There he is! (The kids get more quiet as they realize that the older one may have just been imagining it too much.) Hey! You kids! They sure are all up for a laugh! (Suddenly) What are you doing with that stick! You just keep pulling it out! It's disgusting! You should be ashamed of yourself! (Cut to the next scene.) Hey! No! Don't do that again! That's disgusting! I mean... it's not that I don't like him, I do, but you sure do! (A big smile starts on the kids faces when they realize what's actually on the stick as "Mommy's Stick") Look at this! Dad's stick! How nice! I'll take whatever he'll send me, Dad! (Cut to the next scene.) What are they holding over there?! That reminds me, why haven't you cleaned that up yet?

>> No.12297739

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll hit you with that BANG, you little shit. Don't think I didn't notice, how close I was. <Loud smack on the bum of the other guy's nose> Fuck, I think you're wet. I know it! That's my fuckin' cock already. I can feel it clench around this little nipple. Now stand you bitch and let me ram it deep... <Improv as many blowjobs, getting fucked by the other guy as you can. You can't cum if you're scared or your eyes are closed, you're a girl, you can't cum because of this, right? I hope so, for your sake. If you're scared you won't cum as much or be able to catch your breath. You were so close but it was really hard to cum that hard, it's really hard for your own good to cum, you're hurting someone else already, you were so fucking scared.> <Breathless laughter> You're fucking cumming, are you not?

>> No.12297740

>>12297658
>Recipe instructions don't require a lot more than 1 cup baking soda, 4 tablespoons of lemon juice; about 1 1/2 teaspoons salt (or as I have found it, 1/4 teaspoon baking soda at room temperature) and 1/4 teaspoon crushed ice.
Place all ingredients except for ice in a food processor and process until it is a coarse crumb. Let stand one hour.
Preheat oven to 400 F. In a 10-9 cup glass measuring cup, gently add 1/4 tsp of baking soda into water. Add 1 cup lemon juice to water at this time and pulse until mixture is well blended. Stir occasionally until mixture separates a bit and drips onto the counter. Pour mixture into a large piping bag and use to pipe out some ice cream. Bake for 25 minutes and then remove and let cool for 15 minutes before topping. If you make some this is perfect as breakfast in the morning, snack with fresh fruit to make snack cakes and enjoy this ice cream like dessert at night.
I hope you like this

>> No.12297754

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. kebabs is too much for you lol its like a fad of y'all. your turka is kebab. the turk is kebab. turka is kebab. kebab is kebab. kebab is kebab. i dont know what to say but yall turk is kebab u can do things kebab is kebab. kebab is kebab kebab the u r kebab.

Anonymous 04/31/16 (Wed) 02:08:40 AM No. 239560

Ya man, that is not just you in the image..

Anonymous 04/31/16 (Wed) 02:08:48 AM No. 239561 >>239530

this is like, right. I was having doubts, but I decided right then.

I hope everyone out there doesn't be scared to speak out though. Like the people calling this post an article about you (which of course it is, but it's still an article about YOU, bro) but don't you dare come out and shit on women who aren't in control of their bodies, like I'm sure

>> No.12297768

>>12297740
I'm fucking pissing myself laughing. Why set the oven at 400 F. What are the ingredients really? Bloody hell this is a lot funnier than I imagined.

>> No.12297775

Dice onions and garlic.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
Add the remaining ingredients and mix well
Makes 4 servings
1.4 oz/2 cups vegetable stock
2 tsp salt
¼ tsp ground pepper
1/3 cup minced onion
1/3 cup red, yellow or white garlic minced
2 tsp garlic powder
¼ tsp cayenne pepper
¼ cup chopped tomato (peeled)
6 oz/200g diced tomatoes
6-8 slices bacon, sliced into rounds approx 2-inch diagonal or diagonal slices. Place the chopped tomato in a food processor and pulse until finely minced, adding salt if needed.
Heat vegetable stock in a microwave safe bowl in 15 second intervals until hot. Strain the juices through a strainer and set aside.
Heat the bacon grease in a skillet over medium heat and fry for approximately 4 minutes or until browned, flipping once when brown. Remove bacon when it begins to sizzle and set aside, adding extra bacon grease if needed before frying. In a frying pan over medium high heat,

>> No.12297792

1. Prepare a large saucepan of water/frying pan. Add beef, onion, and salt salt, mix well. Add beef mixture to pan, bring pan to boil, turn down heat slightly. Cover meat; cook on low flame for 15 minutes. Cover and cook for 30 minutes. You can check on beef and chicken if necessary with a meat thermometer (it will be ready after 30 minutes). Remove meat from heat and drain. Add beef mixture, beef sauce, chicken mixture to saucepan, bring to simmer. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 30 minutes more, or until meat is tender. (Cooks 6 hours.)

2. To serve, garnish with sliced fresh herbs, some chopped cilantro and chopped cilantro tops.

>> No.12297800
File: 28 KB, 500x375, 1557248415372.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.

2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

3. Lay out four 8×8-inch sheets of baking dish to the side of the oven.

4. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. on 4 separate baking sheets then turn down the temperature to 350. Turn off the oven.

5. Place a half dozen chicken thighs, all browned, on the baking dish, overlapping and then cover with a half dozen more chicken thighs.

6. Heat oven to 350 degrees F on four separate baking sheets then turn down the temperature to 350 (you should be getting more temp than chicken fat). Turn down oven to 350.

7. Repeat Steps 2-8 twice: 3 times, then 2. After 3 times you will be looking for a brown spot where the chicken was fried and some of it has been stuck in fat (this happens in the beginning).

8. Let the chicken cool for 30 minutes in the oven.

9. Cut them in half. Do not cut legs as they do not hold

>> No.12297809

>>12297800
So what temperature are we baking this at already?

>> No.12297827

>>12297658
>brownie
actually a better twist than arya killing the night king

>> No.12297837

Preheat oven to 350 F.

In a medium bowl combine the flour, baking soda, salt, and baking powder. In a separate bowl mix together the dry ingredients (butter, sugar, eggs, milk, and salt). Add the butter and combine to form a paste. Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, mixing thoroughly and leaving about 1/4" space between ingredients to allow the egg to be absorbed.

Sift together the wet ingredients the dry ingredients. Once all the wet ingredients have been wet together, knead until well mixed.

The dough will stick to the countertop if you do not allow the dough to rest on its side. Preheat an air-dried baking pan to 350 F.

Roll out the dough about 1/8 (or as thick as you can handle). Using a dough roller, or a floured rolling pin, roll up one half of the dough until it is very smooth.

Transfer this to the prepared pan and knead on your kneading surface for about 5

>> No.12297845

>>12297768
>Why set the oven at 400 F
so you can bake for 25 minutes of course

>> No.12297856

>>12297809
>step 7: repeat steps 2-8
masterful

>> No.12297857

Recipe
Instructions:
Preheat microwave to 350 degrees. Spread peanut butter on a baking sheet & top with peanut butter mixture. Roast until golden brown, about 20 minutes. Allow to cool & top with chocolate chips.

P.S. Enjoy!

I hope you guys enjoy these awesome chocolate chip cups! You can also see more of my other recipes here!

Actually sounds like a /ck/ recipe, seems we have come full circle. The machine can emulate our shittiest creations.

>> No.12297864

>>12297857
would actually work and taste fine with a convection microwave

>> No.12297876

>>12297864
>Litteraly just peanut butter that has been blasted for 20 minutes with chocolate chips on top
>would taste fine
>taste fine
>FINE
yeah, as I said it is pretty much /ck/ summed up

>> No.12297891

>>12297876
in comparison to everything else in this thread you fucking autist
yes, melted peanut butter and chocolate tastes FINE

>> No.12297897

>>12297891
Pretty sure it would have boiled after the 10 minute mark, so melted is being generous there.

>> No.12297939

>>12297897
then go madman and cook it, fag

>> No.12297979
File: 6 KB, 563x311, what.......png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I think I broke it

>> No.12297994

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a large baking dish with butter to prevent splatter when cooking. In two medium pieces of cheese (like Monterey Jacks), mix together ingredients in medium bowl with a fork until it's all combined. If need be, blend cheese with butter after mixture has cooled a little.

Pound cheese into six 3/4" slices. Roll each into 2" squares. Place 1 slice of bacon around each bacon slice (or just leave it completely on and don't worry if it's overworked). Top each piece with 2 slices of tomato, 1/2 cup tomato sauce and 1/8 cup mayonnaise. Top with 2 slices of tomato and about 1/8 cup fresh breadcrumbs. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bacon and sauce starts to brown.

>> No.12298065

1. Place the chicken stock in the pot and allow it to boil.
2. When the chicken stock has reached a boil, add 1/2 cup water. Stir until everything is coated and the liquid is no longer opaque. When the water evaporates, remove the chicken stock from the heat and let the broth simmer for a few minutes until the liquid has absorbed into the rice and the chicken begins to taste tender. It needs about 3-5 minutes for all of you chicken lovers on the prowl.

3. Add 2 tablespoons of soy sauce. Stir to combine.

4. Add 1/2 inch of salt. Stir so it isn't too thin.

5. Add another tablespoon of soy sauce. Stir while still stirring.

6. Add a bit of flour into the bottom of the pot.

7. Bring to a boil and then lower the heat to a simmer and stir for another 10 minutes to make sure it has absorbed into the rice.

When the rice is cooked, remove the chicken and season it as described in step 3.

>> No.12298107
File: 133 KB, 1057x1373, Screenshot_20190508_232213_com.android.chrome.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It was all going so well until the watermelon

>> No.12298243
File: 140 KB, 1050x1071, download (14).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.12298249

>>12298107
>5. Enjoy!
>
>5. Ingredients

>> No.12298319
File: 1.83 MB, 1516x882, mfw.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Prepare a pot of water 1/3 full of water. Pour a large bowl of milk into the top and fill with boiling water. Place the potato on top of the milk, letting the water drip to prevent mush. Let the potatoes cook at a gentle simmer over the course of several hours. Drain the potatoes using a slotted spoon, remove them from the water, and place on a towel to drain.

The potato is done when it's firm with no visible skins on the inside or if the surface is completely dry.

The dish is good for 2 to 3 days in the freezer before you can eat it.

When you are ready to start cooking with the potato, make sure to thoroughly rinse out any remaining liquid before you remove it from the refrigerator. It can take up to a week before potato skins have dried out. If you have leftover skin, you can toss that.

>> No.12298369

to make some extra sauce. Then I decided to double up on the peanut butter and jelly; with a little extra flavor and I'm really enjoying the crunchy peanut butter and jelly.

I was worried that I didn't get enough PB&J, but to be honest I've only been consuming 2 tablespoons for 20 minutes. For me, it's still enough.

I am now using it daily, and I can't wait to whip up more for my party!

4.83 from 37 votes Print Easy Peanut Butter and Jelly Recipe Prep Time 5 mins Cook Time 5 mins Total Time 10 mins You're covered with peanut butter and jelly. Just toss and eat! Course: Main Course Cuisine: American Keyword: peanut butter,jelly,pobbins recipe,peanut butter jelly,white house peanut butter,juicy PB&J,sweet and sour sauce,healthy homemade peanut butter filling You'll need: 2/3 cup peanut butter (2 sticks)

3/4 inch jar of peanut

>> No.12298425
File: 68 KB, 1280x720, scrhnugned.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Pizza recipe instructions:
>Ingredients:
>For the crust:
>2 sticks (9 tablespoons) unsalted butter, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
>*Note: use only 1 tablespoon unsalted butter for this dough
>*NOTE: You can use a mixture of softened butter, margarine and salt, if desired
>*NOTE: I make mine with 1 cup ground flaxseed and 1/2 cup all purpose flour.
>1/2 teaspoon salt

I...I don't get it...

>> No.12298670
File: 180 KB, 1152x648, a-woman-laughing-so-hard-and-a-food-bank-filled-with-boxes-of-food-background_1200x1200.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12297800
Oh my god im crying laughing this is just too retarded

>> No.12299020

To make the perfect burger,

cook a little ground pork;

cook meat of choice (such as breast, beef, ham, etc.);

choose some pickles to garnish.

Then, the sauce.

You need a blend like I mentioned. Pickle oil!

As with our favorite pickle soup, I'm not sure why it's good as a sauce. It's always too sour or salty.

This, and a few other variations, were my go-to for a great burger recipe.

The Recipe

A perfect burger:

1 onion, chopped;

1,895 calories;

4.2g fat;

5g protein;

24g carbs per 1 pound;

19g sugar;

20g fiber;

20g lean fiber

1/7 tsp cumin;

1/8 tsp garlic powder;

1/8 tsp onion powder;

1 tsp chipotle peppers or any spicy seasonings you like to put on

1 can bacon;

1 cup tomato base sauce 1 can tomato sauce;

8 ounces (175 g.) ground beef;

1 lb of ground pork;

8 tablespoons butter (melted 1/2 cup);

1,895 calories; 6 grams of fat, 4mg carb. per 1 pound; 20g carbohydrate per 1

>> No.12299029

Chicken pot pie

3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice

1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 large egg

1 tablespoon honey or sugar

3 tablespoons bread crumbs or shredded cheese, breaded

3/4 cup packed fresh cream cheese, at room temperature

2 Tablespoons chopped fresh garlic

Preheat oven to 400°F F. (175°C). Cut dough into 8 equal pieces and place into a greased pie pan. Top each piece with 2 tablespoons tomato paste, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, fresh cream cheese, egg whites and butter or melted butter, and drizzle the tomato paste over all the pieces evenly. Bake for about 5 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Let cool a little in a metal bowl.

Meanwhile, prepare eggs. Preheat oven to 350°F F, with rack in center of oven. Spray a heavy bottomed cake pan with nonstick spray. Lightly grease two 9x13 inch cake tins or one 9x7

>> No.12299102

>>12299020
At least you're getting enough fiber

>> No.12299177

Completion
It smells like someone took a dump in here. I should be going immediately."

He then walked up the steps to my house to get the keys. At least I wasn't alone.

I have never been more shocked by a house-flipping experience, and I've spent more time cleaning this place than I've done in all my years living at home.

On his feet were about four to six boxes of assorted clothes and toiletries, mostly made for guys like me that didn't mind wearing clothes and wearing shoes while walking (which is why the box was set up in all those creepy old-school-looking clotheshops). There were plastic teddy bears, stuffed tigers, stuffed dolphins, cat toys and toys for dogs and pets, baby kitties, cat and dog hair cutters, stuffed dinosaurs and a ton more.

As he moved down the stairs, I turned around to see him walking past a few of the boxes in a hurry.

"Hey, do you live here?" he asked. "Would you mind putting my shit

>> No.12299192
File: 147 KB, 1050x1287, 4AD5E3DC-E0B4-48BE-82F7-CE24D851FB71.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>cocoa

>> No.12299278

>>12297658
>>12297827
I was just reading along normally with some anticipation until >brownie

Then I lost my shit.

>> No.12299431

Recipe Instructions:

1) In a skillet over medium heat heat place 6 strips of bacon and brown them in the oil, about 3 to 5 minutes.

2) When the bacon is browned, drain off any excess fat from the pan (the bacon won't stick to the pan when using in a pan because that fat is cooked inside the bacon).

3) With the bacon in the pan, place 6 strips of bacon into each skillet.

4) Add your onions, garlic, tomatoes, and thyme, and cook for a few minutes.

5) Take the skillet and spoon in your reserved bacon (we used 1/2 lb). Add your sauce, then season with salt, pepper and olive oil, and finish by using your hands to mix everything together well, the bacon should be coated with sauce, adding 3 more pieces if needed. Sprinkle any desired garnishes over top. Add your remaining butter in your skillet. Bake for 20 seconds (or until crispy) and leave to cool for about 5 minutes

>> No.12299460

Recipe Instructions:

1. Place 2 slices of bread in the bottom of each pastry bag.

2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the peanut butter and olive oil and set aside.

3. Melt the coconut oil and butter. Add the flour and 1/4 cup coconut sugar to the flour and whisk until just combined. Add the salt to taste but not too much.

4. Place 2 slices of chocolate onto the prepared cookie sheet then gently press them down into the dry ingredients and spread evenly to create a smooth top. You can add a squeeze of lime to brighten this up a bit!

5. Place any more sliced cookies on any of the pastry bags and spread evenly. Repeat until all cakes have been covered. You can also sprinkle a little sea salt on top if you want.

6. Bake at 400° F for 55 minutes until golden brown.

This post was not reviewed. I did not receive a compensation for this post.

Pin It for Later

>> No.12299464

Recipe Instructions:

1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175ºC).

2. Make The Pizza Crust…

Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mats (I used foil but it will also work). Pour in the melted butter, oil, cocoa, sugar and salt. I baked mine at 200 for the crust. You can also use regular pizza crust but I found that it's smoother.

3. Layer the dough on the baking sheet evenly and then place it on your prepared pan. Bake for 30 seconds, then turn brown. (I like my pizza to be brown, crispy and super easy to eat)

4. When the crust is brown it can't be eaten anymore but keep turning…

5. Bake for 30 seconds more, flip and bake for another 30 seconds.

6. You can also cook an egg inside for an easy omelette but this makes it look like the crust is still on the pan!

7. After 30 seconds it starts to puff up and cool – remove pan from oven.

8. Add cheese and a sprinkle of pepper

>> No.12299474

/ck/ says about it.

So here's a list of all the most interesting stuff I've come across recently; there's quite a few different styles of cilantro, and they all have their own distinctive tastes and textures. I've been making cilantro-based enchiladas, salsa, salsa-pops & cilantro-beverages lately, and I didn't even know how to write this list.

I've been making some of these stuffs online for years now; the most interesting ones are listed here. Some of these flavors are very hard to get off the bone. My favourite is usually a cheddar-based blend of cilantro and corn. The other flavors that I've found most useful are the "Cilantro Sauce" which I've found to be very popular, the lime wedge for spicy Mexican food, the "Jalapeño and Lime" for mild lime flavors, and my personal favourite cilantro-pops recipe (no I didn't think I did!). It's a good list of tasty

>> No.12299950
File: 108 KB, 1000x1000, skeleton chef.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Recipe Instructions: Using a double boiler, boil water for 5 minutes on HIGH heat. Add the egg whites and vanilla. Cook for an additional 5 minutes. Stir in the oil and cook for one minute. Slowly and carefully lift eggs off the heat. Add them to the boiling water (remove the lid and let sit for at least 1 minute before moving to serving plate). Once hot, place with fork in the center of reserved caramel sauce. Top with remaining caramel sauce (top with a spoon!). Repeat with remaining sauce.

>> No.12300525

>>12297712
based whoever the fuck training this thing on porn game source code

>> No.12300609

Combine beef, veal, and pork in a large bowl. Add garlic, eggs, cheese, parsley, salt and pepper. Blend bread crumbs into meat mixture. He said: “Son of man, I am sending you to the Israelites, to a rebellious nation that has rebelled against me; they and their ancestors have been in revolt against me to this very day. The people to whom I am sending you are obstinate and stubborn. The mixture should be very moist. “The mixture should become sticky and stiff, but not hard. Let it rest in a hot oven until it is warm enough to handle. If this does not work, pour in some water. “They are hard to cook because of the hard skin, and it is difficult to get into them, but they should be easy enough to swallow, if you let them. “For you are to feed them. “This would be a very good time to drink wine, not only for the sake of having a feast, but because wine has been used in the Torah over and over again in the sacrificial services.

>> No.12300646

>For me, it’s the McChicken sandwich to have been there, to have been there, to have felt. To have lived by it. When it comes to the rest of the McChicken sandwich I'll say, for me, if anything could really help me get through that, it’s sitting beside something that reminds me. It is this place where you're sitting there with your hands tied together and trying to tell yourself, I don‒t want to lose you or break this place’but the best part of that is that, even though it may seem like you're doing everything right, you need to try something. So, while I may not have lost you or broken this place, the McChicken is a part of me.

what the fug, eerie

>> No.12301442

>>12297712
>''<<if $mom.hasPenis>>
E-excuse me?

>> No.12301474

Shaniqua: welcome to McDonalds what can I get you
Megumi: Can I get uhhhhhhhhh... a chicken nuggets
Shaniqua: aww you're gonna get burnt you got a nuggets
Megumi: But it's good it feels good but... ive never had any of those since i've had them
Shaniqua: no it was a mistake... uhhh no nuggets
Megumi: No I was just gonna... wait... where was I...
Shaniqua: don't worry about it... it just won't burn me anymore...
Megumi: No
Shaniqua: aww no it's okay... let me just get it
Megumi: Alright i'll be right back
Shaniqua: haha ok... bye bye man
Megumi goes back to McDonalds. Megumi: I'm not hungry anymore.
Shaniqua: ummm what are you, bored?
Megumi: The chicken nuggets and the nuggets don't count as snacks, the nuggets were a snack for me so that doesn't count as anything
Megumi: The chicken nuggets that I got were pretty decent. I think most people would eat

>> No.12301478
File: 564 KB, 800x430, overkeek.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12298243

>> No.12301491
File: 50 KB, 589x383, what.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.12301501

>preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius

, and peel the tomatoes. Drain on paper towels. Cut these into 4 to 6 small rounds. Add the garlic and the ginger root to the peppers and mix for some 10 seconds. Add to the tomatoes and the fresh lemon juice. Sprinkle the flour on top and mix well. Set aside.

Step 15

Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius, and cook the cauliflower in boiling water for one minute on medium heat. Do not boil the peas like you did with other peppers and the cauliflower. Add the milk to the saucepan and cook over low heat for 20 seconds. Meanwhile add the carrots and cook for 5 to 10 seconds more until the carrots are soft. Add the garlic to the potatoes in small pots, cover them and reduce the heat until the cheese is melted. Cook for a further 15 minutes without stirring, until it is smooth and soft but still not mushy.

Step 16

I hope someone finds the rest of this recipe, looks like it has potential

>> No.12301544
File: 588 KB, 960x720, this shit right here.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12301491

>> No.12301556

Recipe Instructions: You can either use the cookie cutters provided with the cake mix (if you don't want to use them) or a wooden spatula. Use a double layer of paper towels for each cookie tray. Remove the sheet pan from the freezer, cover it with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 2 hours before baking. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spread your cookie sheets in a single layer on top of each sheet. Bake the cakes for 30 minutes, stirring once or twice, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let them cool (I have mine in an airtight container) and serve immediately. Recipe Notes: You can either substitute a fresh egg or use a non-dairy substitute if you prefer. I have used almond milk and cashews along with almond milk powder. Enjoy!

Want to make your own? Visit Simply Recipes!

>> No.12301560

>>12297800
Jesus Christ I’m fucking crying oh my god.

>pre heat to 400
>Unheat to 350

>> No.12301566

ThE sInGuLarIty iS jUsT oN thE HorIZoN

>> No.12301569

Making an omelette is simple!

1-1/2

3/4

6-1 /2

Add 4-1/2 c. flour to a medium bowl and stir until well-beaten, about 3 minutes, making sure that you get a smooth batter. If not, add 3 more c. flour, and repeat until all the ingredients are well combined. Place a clean and flat surface on your working surface. Roll the mixture out until you have a thick and thin layer. Wrap it tightly.

2-1/2 to 3/4 cup white cheese, such as a Swiss, Monterey Jack, or Artichoke

3-1/2 to 2 large eggs

1 1/2 teaspoon salt-free vinegar

1/2 to 1 teaspoon ground pepper

8 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour

1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt

1/2 teaspoon ground yeast

1 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg

1/8 teaspoon sugar for dusting

2 cups chopped onion, diced

1 and 2 tablespoons chopped parsley, peeled (add more to taste)

2 tablespoons diced celery, chopped

Fresh

>Place a clean and flat surface on your working surface.

>> No.12301578

>>12297658
Soak the chickpeas in water and reduce in to a large casserole dish.

2. For the stuffing:

1. In a food processor, add the salt, pepper and garlic flakes. Process at high speed for a few seconds to prevent sticking and remove the mixture from the food processor.

2. Combine everything. Roll the mix into 3cm squares and put each square inside a pastry bag (the recipe calls for 6). Fold the outer edges on and squeeze firmly so the dough doesn't stick to the bag.

3. Cut the squares into 1cm slices and place them in the fridge until you need them.

4. Line a baking dish with baking paper (in my case, lined with parchment paper and parchment paper). Cut a rectangle of pastry or parchment paper to fit. The centre of the dough is where you will roll your squares and the outer edges are where you will place them, so line it all with pastry.

5. Place each square into a 4×4 baking tray coated with baking

I mean it's essentially a vegan pot pie so that's not impractical just probably a little bland

>> No.12301688

>>12298243
THis one is underrated

>> No.12301831

1.Get a large omelette pan or any oven dish with a top that matches your omelette, making sure it is not too wet or too dry.

2. Preheat your omelette pan until it is hot and cooked through on all sides.

3. Set your oven to 325 degrees F. and carefully lift the omelette out of your pan.

4. Place the olla-shaped layer in the prepared omelette pan and cook until the edges of the olla are set.

5. Transfer the olla-shaped layer to a cutting board or baking tray along with the eggs. Repeat with the remaining omelette layers with all the omelet parts in.

6. Let the eggs set and drain them on the cutting board over night.

I did this with an Oven Muffin tin (I've been told it's very helpful).

So delicious.

It just makes sense!

>> No.12301993
File: 33 KB, 584x393, 1557150830023.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12297658

>> No.12301999
File: 19 KB, 578x324, 1529332065787.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12301993
mmm fingers

>> No.12302018
File: 136 KB, 448x398, 1526743488674.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12297800

>> No.12302087

This thing becames scarily realistic when you add "avocado" and "vegan" as key words. This bot was telling me about how her son is excited to have her vegan chili recipe for lunch and there's literally no way to tell if the author is human or robot.

>> No.12302095

>>12302087
My name is Jenny (pronounced Jeena-Shing) and I love chocolate. As a kid growing up on a farm in Minnesota I always loved the smell, taste and texture of fresh wild milk. There isn't a dairy out there as delicious as almond milk or almond cheesecake. I'm also an avid hunter, photographer and amateur food blogger. I enjoy sharing my recipes, experimenting and being a good Mom. I feel good doing a ton of traveling, working in a number of different industries and living the good life. I just so happen to be an incredible vegan.

>> No.12302129

I put the end of what I got back in a couple of times until I got a conclusion. Enjoy this trainwreck

INGREDIENTS

Misc. ground onion, 1/4 cup chopped green onion, 2 cloves garlic, 1 tsp white wine or cider vinegar, 1 1/2 tsp red wine

Tablespoon fresh chopped parsley, 1 Tbsp ground peppercorns, 1 tsp onion powder

Cooking Spray

1 tsp. ground cinnamon, for dusting

1/4 cup olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon

1/4 cup sugar

1 Tbsp chopped fresh basil, cut into shreds

1/3 cup sliced ginger, chopped

1/2 cup chopped thyme, torn into slivers

salt and pepper

2 lbs, skinless chicken sausage, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes

2 eggs, beaten

Prepare by turning the heat of the stovetop down in the oven (medium or lower setting) and bring the chickento the boil. Add 1/3 cup water, cover, reduce power to low and cook, stirring often, until well tender, 10-15 minutes.

Whisk the egg yolks in a medium mixing bowl, add the rest of the water without soaking, cover and stir until thoroughly incorporated. Add another 1/3 of the water, stirring constantly.

Stir in the minced ginger, the chopped thyme, salt and pepper, one tablespoon at a time. Set aside, then stir in the chicken. Keep an eye on the noodles. As soon as they swell, use a wooden spoon to carefully scrape them into the pot, making sure that they are all evenly coated. Let the sauce cool forseveral hours, being sure not to let it run down the sides, to keep them from sticking together. Use your hands to gently stir them, then transfer the pot to a plate and enjoy!

>> No.12302177
File: 50 KB, 627x591, Untitled.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12297658
I think this would be palatable although I have no idea what olive flour is. Thanks vegans

>> No.12302188

>>12297712
>Her mouth is slowly moving down onto it, suckling it with her tongue
you had my interest, now you have my attention

>> No.12302219

>>12298243
based on the ingredients alone it's top seekay

>> No.12302304

>Better ingredients, better pizza. Papa Johns.
Here's your chance to do them justice. Just don't mess all the way through.

"How do you do it? How do you do pizza?" is a question that pops up almost every day here at WOWR. So we decided to find out the secret behind some of the most popular pizza toppings in Italy and Italy-based joints.

There's no secret recipe, just a few good things that some pizzeria are doing to please their customers.

1. Pizza sauce

We all know that your sauce should be pretty clean, even at the top. That means adding the following to your sauce when ready to cook.

Milk (if applicable)

Corn meal

Sugar

Salt

We are going to make a ton of mozzarella and make it taste like mozzarella. There are different ways to do this. I like to add a little sugar before I add the sugar. I would also go a step beyond adding sugar and use flour

>> No.12302322

>>12302087
This is what I got with 'vegan avocado'

Vegan avocado iced tea with mango and coconut ice cream on a bed of peepsweet chocolate chip cookie dough

For a dessert version, simply use half of the recipe and eat this in an ice cream bar for dipping. For a treat like this that you will definitely enjoy!

Print Vegan Avocado Ice Cream (Dumplings) with Orange Glaze Ingredients 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk

1/2 tbsp agave nectar Instructions Combine coconut milk, agave nectar, and vanilla in a pot with ice water, add to ice cream until thick-ish consistency. Chill for 10-15 minutes (or until softened). Once chilled, remove ice cream, pour into small jars and seal securely with a plastic wrap with ice cream top. I recommend using a glass jar to keep this ice cream in cold because you will want to keep as much water out of it as possible while freezing. For added sweetness and to spread it's delicious glaze over your mouth, I usually add some maple syrup too. Garnish with

>> No.12302329

>>12297703
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? What was that, Motherfucker?" he asked her muffled moans, pulling her right leg down from his cock and planting his tongue directly on her pussy.

"Why can't I kiss your clit?" she mumbled and squirmed against him.

"Oh my…good point. Why don't I just lick all that precum out of the hole you just dug for your cock-hole? I'm feeling really horny right now!"

"…you must want to do that though."

He felt her hand gripping his cock as she spread out her legs to expose her legs towards him. Her cunt was soaked with that cock. As she came, his body jerked and she shuddered in lust. He couldn't help but moan and her hands came within inches of him as she worked him back onto the bed.

Fuck, yes you're wet just from all the cum. Mmmmmmmm.

The moment she came, she moaned in pleasure. Her hands slid down his

>> No.12302334

Recipe Instructions: (I used 1 tablespoon unsalted butter. Feel free to use less if you prefer.)
Pierce the egg yolks into a pinch-sized pool, with the tip of a wooden spoon or a fine tooth comb.
Remove the egg yolks and discard the yolk.
Place the yolk mixture in two medium, greased dish racks.
On the second rack, add the white wine and water and bring to a simmer.
Remove the dish from the heat, allow it to cool and stir in the garlic, lemon juice, and lemon zest.
After several minutes, add the sliced red peppers to the sauce. The zest and juice are optional, although they might be slightly overpowering in their own right.
Turn the heat up just to the halfway point and let the sauce simmer along until fully covered.
Once it is completely covered, take a large bowl, and dip two slices of lemon peel in the sauce to seal the edges.
Cover with plastic wrap and refriger

>> No.12302350

>>12298107
How to ingredients?

>> No.12302357

told me to make raw dough, then just fucking fold it in quarters and serve

>> No.12302361

Recipe Instructions:

In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, vanilla, and salt.

Pour batter into a cupcake mold.

Fill about 2 to 3 cups with batter.

Pour batter in bottom of prepared cupcake.

Cover cupcakes with cupcakes and sprinkle with powdered sugar after 2cm of filling.

Treat cake with cinnamon and cinnamon sticks.

Place all filled cupcakes into a muffin pan. Bake for 30 mins

Cool and enjoy.

More: 4 ways to make homemade cinnamon sugar cupcakes, or 6 reasons you should give baked goods a try

>> No.12302379

>>12298065
>Stir while stirring
What is this thread

>> No.12302873

>>12297658
For the perfect chicken parm, I use chicken bones in a marinade instead of skin. It's just as delicious (and also safer) and you can take the bones out of the marinade and just dip them in sauce before serving. So here's my recipe:
Chicken parm: 1lb ground beef with bones mixed in.
Panko: ½ tsp. salt, 1/2 tsp. pepper, 2 tbsp. vegetable oil. Place diced bones in large frying pan. Fry for 10 minutes on each side and stir often. Remove beef chunks from pan. Use small spoon to scrape out any excess grease from bone, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Add oil to pot. Cook chicken in oil for 3-4 minutes, or until cooked through. Drain skin with paper towels and set aside.
Panko: 2 tbsp. cayenne pepper, 1 tbsp. white pepper, 1 tsp. salt. Mix together with small spoon until smooth. Combine ground beef mixture with sliced bones and 1 tablespoon of the panko

>> No.12302906

Recipe

Instructions:

Prepare the batter

Prepare the fruit:

Pour the batter into a bowl. Add the sugar and allow the mixture to come to room temperature.

Mix in the yeast mixture (without sugar).

Remove the top layer of the dough and add to the bowl and mix in slowly with the palm sides. Add a bit of flour to help with mixing.

Divide the dough into two equal parts (2"x 2"x 2"x 2").

Pour the fruit batter into the bottom of a small pot

The fruit should come in contact with the oil/sugar mixture and drip down the sides of the pot.

Take the pot out of the flame and place it in a dish.

Drain the fruit batter

Combine the flour with enough fruit batter to fill halfway through the batter. Mix it to combine

Divide the dough into two equal parts: each pot has equal amounts to fill from start to finish.

Divide the mixture back into the pot

Place the fruit mixture in the second half of the

>> No.12302923

>>12302873
>Place diced bones in large frying pan. Fry for 10 minutes on each side and stir often.

>> No.12302974

For the perfect beef wellington recipe, keep in mind that you will need:
1-1-2 pounds of your beef, thinly sliced
freshly ground black pepper
1/4 cup chopped onions
1/4 cup chopped celery
2 large cloves garlic, peeled
1 (7 ounce) can tomato paste
2 cups whole milk (or use half a cup of skim/half whole milk)
4 cups water – the amount according to your recipe
10-12 hours water/moonshine
6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste

1. Preheat the broiler (I prefer the broiler on a wire rack and let the meat brown on both sides)

2. Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon Olive Oil in a fry pan over medium heat. Add onion and stir until translucent. Add celery and garlic, and stir again. Add tomato paste and mix well with a wooden spoon.

3. Add milk and water in a slow, thick stream and cover tightly.

4. Once you can start seeing the meat begin to look translucent a little, turn the heat up to high-heat. Once your meat is nicely browned on both sides, sprinkle with salt and pepper, if using, but try not to use too much as this might prevent the meat from absorbing flavors. Do not overdo it though as the juices continue to drain on your wire rack, which can lead to mushy cooking if you have a really busy kitchen.

5. Once your meat is browned (not mushy and dry yet) drain on paper towels.

(NOTE: I know some people swear by letting their meat juices cool to room temp before you do anything with it, but I really don't think that's healthy or even necessary, so please don't go overboard on this. You do have to cook your meat slowly so it isn't overcooked, but if you let the meat cool overnight, it will cook quicker the next day.)

8. Turn off the heat, or place it in the refrigerator if you are lazy. You don't really need the heat but it can add flavor. Once you've finished cooking, turn the heat up to medium

>> No.12302989

For the perfect hummus recipe, you'll need lots of tomatoes, olive oil, red onions, garlic, salt, black pepper and fresh cilantro. Then, combine that with the dressing and voila! You've got a delicious hummus dish, without the need to add the dressing!

I was shocked at how good my version was, and what a ton of food it came out. It also was super simple to throw together, because I just had some canned chickpeas and a couple cans of tomatoes from a grocery store with some onion, garlic, and chickpeas on the side.

Oh, and while I have been making hummus on a regular basis for years, I can't even begin to describe how much I love it.

It's a true winner, and one that can't be messed with. And since I am a perfectionist, and can't stop making this, I have had to make new variations from time to time, to keep myself happy and nourished! Enjoy!

4.0 from 8

>> No.12303088

>>12302873
>Chicken parm recipe
>Use ground beef
kek

>> No.12303100

>>12302361
>Cover cupcakes with cupcakes

>> No.12303107

>>12302357
how was it?

>> No.12303138

>>12297800
>7. Repeat Steps 2-8 twice: 3 times, then 2
thats the tricky bit

>> No.12303161
File: 77 KB, 500x605, 1556896923578.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

1 preheat oven to 242 C/425 F/Gas 4 use a 1 1.75 liter plastic cup or glass jar with a lid 3.2 lb lean pork loin in brine

2 tablespoons lemon juice 3 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon zest

1/2 teaspoon salt Method: 1. Preheat oven to 243 C/425 F/Gas cook medium slow in medium pot over low heat 2. Use the zest of 1 lemon zest with lemon juice to flavor broth. 2. Add 2 tbsp lemon juice to broth 2. Add salt, lemon zest and lemon juice to taste. 3. Stir thoroughly to combine. 4. Return to lower oven and simmer for about 12 hours or until pork is no longer pink. 5. Reserve 1 cup of broth for cooking the ribs

6. Serve the ribs topped with sliced bacon or sweet ham (or both, as you like) or your favorite toppings. Enjoy! Recipe Notes This recipe uses a frozen pork butt, and is very easy to do in an instant pot. Do not panic if your butt does not hold up well to the heat and you would like to cook the ribs

>> No.12303179

1. preheat house to 69
2 add ketchup and 2. add hot peppers and 2. simmer 1.2.30-1.27
3 add salt and 2. add broth
5 add water and 4. add more salt and hot peppers and simmer till the mixture starts to thicken to your liking - 2/4 time
6 add water and 5. add the green onion and 6. add some tomatoes with it.
8 add 2 eggs to the pot and stir it gently
9 add water and 10. add 1 more egg as indicated and mix it well
11. when there are lots of bubbles add some water and stir till the water comes and your desired amount of eggs is added
13. when all the eggs are added you will have about 20-24 small lumps of the mixture.
14. you can then sprinkle some sugar over them and make these delicious pancakes with this sweet pancake mix.
15. the taste is just amazing in any color of your liking! I personally serve this pancakes with some green tea ice cream.

>> No.12303181

>>12303138
>Steps 2-8 includes step 7
>Each time you come to this step you have to start over and repeat steps 2-8 again

>> No.12303204

>>12297658
Nigger recipe instructions:

In a blender or food processor add the brown sugar, corn syrup, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Process until everything is mostly blended and smooth. Add the egg yolks in one at a time. Add the eggs, beating until combined. Increase speed once there is a bit of a foamy consistency (usually about 20 seconds). Gradually add the rest of the dry ingredients and continue to mix with a dough hook until you reach the desired consistency.

Use a spoon to roll out the dough. You will have to do this about 8-10 times or so to reach the right size to be comfortable handling.

Use a sharp knife or even a dough scraper of your choice to cut out some of the dough. This can be quite large.

Fold over from top side to bottom one. Lay the dough down flat onto parchment paper to rise for another 20 minutes. If you want to make the pastry inside (which is more fun!) you can roll the dough into long balls

>> No.12303233

Once upon a time, Surly the Egg Man was a monster who could do a hundred things with one foot, a force of nature who was capable of melting snow. Now he's a man who does things as simple as eating the snow, snowmen, and snow. But what is it that makes him dangerous? Who is he? And what terrible truth does it all reveal? That which cannot be comprehended may be revealed, if only we could see it.

>> No.12303295

>>12297658
Recipe

Instructions:

Preheat oven to 400 F.

To make the ricotta, whip all ingredients together until smooth but not runny. Set aside to cool slightly.

>> No.12303303

>>12297658
>spam your faggot ai website on every fucking board
>?????
>profit

>> No.12303339
File: 94 KB, 590x590, 1511734031710.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I was 23 and home from the Air Force with my new wife. My parents wanted to take us out to dinner. I love seafood. Dungeness crab and steamer clams being my two favorites. So, in order to save myself some money, and to have the best clam experience ever, I bought my sister, who is also a shrimp cook at Home Depot in Ohio, the most clam-cured pork in existence. I could eat a whole clam for about 20 cents. I made it twice. They taste good. And that got me curious. I read the reviews about how they're tough. I'm not, I think they are really tough. The other thing that I learned about the clams is how to cook them. And I took the clams and used their fat from them. I used butter, I used oil from some of the shrimp I bought from Home Depot. I cooked that on top of the clams to make them so tough. My parents bought them from the Home Depot where they have clams

>> No.12303664

>>12303295
Fucking dying

>> No.12303667

>>12297676
mood

>> No.12303696

>>12301560
hahaha, were both at home laughing at the same thing together haha its like i actually have friends, yeah bro, im crying too :''''')

sorry im lonely

it was funny af tho

btw who the fuck says unheat

>> No.12304092
File: 43 KB, 587x905, 1526222542681.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12297658
this thing really wants coriander

>> No.12304456

>>12303179
>preheat house to 69
I really need to stop forgetting to preheat my house before I cook

>> No.12304685
File: 20 KB, 612x612, 1557117495399.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

recipe instructions

1/2 cup butter

1 c ground flax seeds

½ teaspoon salt

6 tablespoons brown sugar

1 tablespoon granulated sugar

1/4 teaspoon cinnamon

In large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add flax seeds and cook 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in sugar and cinnamon. Allow to infuse briefly. Then gradually add flax mixture to sugar mixture. Bring to a boil, whisking constantly. Return to a boil and simmer 30-60 minutes, turning once to ensure bubbles continue to form. Use within 10 minutes of being finished.

Stir in melted brown sugar, corn syrup, orange zest, and lemon juice and stir until well blended. Add a bit of sea salt to make it thicker.

Enjoy with cookies or glazed with vanilla ice cream. A great winter side dish with apples and toffee.

Topping Notes:

• 2 1/2 cups walnut oil

• 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar

• 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon

• A bit more cinnamon for additional

Wa La, candied Flax seeds

>> No.12304802

>>12302906
>(2"x 2"x 2"x 2")

>> No.12304854
File: 58 KB, 1024x1011, Catalog_EnamelPin_Jollibee_1024x1024.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12297800
>5. Place a half dozen chicken thighs, all browned, on the baking dish, overlapping and then cover with a half dozen more chicken thighs.
That's a 7 dozen thighs after all the repeats.

>> No.12304891

>>12297658
PAN
HOT

CUSTOM

SIGPROBE

SMALL

A few more items on this list...

1. We did not use our own custom parts as we used some of the components supplied by PGI in PGI's P-51.

2. We use an AirGrip grip because we have a great looking and feeling grip. We do not want to lose fingers, we simply want a comfortable grip to put all the stress and load onto our hand before taking a shot. So if you want something with a little bit of a roll, this is what you want.

3. We do not go down range as often as we would like to. This is a good thing because we want to keep what we have to the finest standard possible. This is why we have a small and compact pistol with adjustable sights. In practice we can go from 10-150 yards without any problem.

4. We are not afraid to admit that our pistols were not originally built with pistols in mind. At all. They are as much a home defense tool as many of the other guns we

>> No.12304901

>>12297658
for me, it's the mcchicken. It makes you sad. You can be mad at it but, if you want to watch it, then you have to watch it with a good quality camcorder. I just want it to be beautiful. So you could do whatever, but it's just sad that we can't have the feeling. It makes you sad that we can't have it."

Watch the whole video by clicking the image below, which is also embedded above.

>> No.12304906

>>12303339
This is a great story!

>> No.12304929

Never gonna give you up... just don't know how," replied a man dressed in a navy blue suit.

As the group began to break down into small groups, both male and female, Tengue and the woman spoke. She started by explaining that, for the moment, everything was fine.

"No matter who does the killing, everyone will be fine. We will wait to be discovered and then I won't try to take over. It's all right with me. You guys all have jobs, I just need to get a grip on myself."

"You're such a pervert."

"There's no reason for me to feel bad about what she says."

"So, what is your plan?"

"My plan is to find someone with access to the system to execute a network reset on her and take her to an unknown region where no one knows where she's at but it will help to fix her memory implants."

The group finally split up into smaller groups. The woman who was

>> No.12304933

Best Enchilada Recipe: Easy and delicious Enchilada Sauce. Try it!

The most common meal among kids is dinner because the only meals they get is pizza. With this in mind, there are two types of food: meal and meal+pizzas. This is because when dinner's dinner, every meal is meal. This could be for lunch, dinner, breakfast, supper, or dinner in the night/morning before bed. So, there is a reason why most kids get their daily breakfast on Tuesday with an ice cream sundae, then try to keep eating when they get off work on Thursday. In this example, we are eating a large enchilada pizza (or Mexican style meal) with enchilada sauce.

A meal (or enchilada) is just your food. It is usually one meal of three to four ingredients.

The most commonly used meal is for the three-day week, it is typically a whole wheat or whole wheat pizza, some chicken, a salad mix, breaded

>> No.12304943

Best Cocktail Recipe

Mango Sour Cream Cake

Mango Sugar Cookies

Mango Cookies Fudge Frosting

This is my secret cocktail recipe that I've been experimenting with lately. It's similar to a martini and it uses a cocktail base to make the drink more exciting. It's also very easy to make. I have a mixer, a spoon, the ingredients that I use in a cocktail, a martini glass and a glass of water. It's the drink we all go for after a few drinks.

So here's what you do –

Mix it all together in the mixer's bowl.

Start mixing the syrup for five minutes or until the sugar starts to bubble around the sides of the glass. The rest of the time it should still hold steady.

Now you want to add the dry ice to the mix, and mix it up for eight minutes or until the ice is almost completely cold.

Add the lime juice, water, champagne, bourbon, and ice. Mix it

>> No.12304997

>>12304933
>there is a reason why most kids get their daily breakfast on Tuesday
>try to keep eating when they get off work on Thursday
>A meal is just your food.

Fucking hell

>> No.12305033

>>12302974
>10-12 hours water/moonshine

>> No.12305174

>>12302989
>won't need to add dressing if we add the dressing first

>> No.12305201

>>12297658
>Aunt Myrna's Party Salad

>Ingredients

8 oz. white bread and 8 oz. salad mix

1 large sweet onion, chopped*

1 ripe tomato, chopped

1 medium yellow squash, chopped*

2-3 cups of chopped green vegetables (1 medium or 2 large can of diced tomatoes)

2 stalks green cauliflower, cut into wedges

1 cup of diced green cabbage

2-3 cups of diced cherry tomatoes

1 cup of sliced cherry (optional)

1 cup of chopped cilantro

1/2 teaspoon dried thyme

1 large handful fresh cilantro, torn

1 lemon, peeled and diced, roughly minced**

2 medium garlic cloves

*If the onion and tomato are not available (that is, on sale or online), you can use a garlic clove, red pepper flakes, or any other combination of red, green, and yellow peppers that you feel well suited.

** I used a garlic clove because all of the above flavors of peppers seemed like they would work well here.

Combine all ingredients and prepare to prepare

>> No.12305220
File: 79 KB, 571x356, pran.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.12305872

Making an omelette is simple!

1. Place the egg whites and the cheese ingredients in a bowl and whisk vigorously until the mixture comes together and you can feel it all clumping together nicely with your fingers. I started out by whisking the egg whites into a smooth, shiny paste, but after a minute, I was able to break it apart into soft, glossy balls. It looked like my homemade omelette was the real deal, but don't throw that out yet. The omelette will get a little darker after a minute.

Once they get all clumped together, whisk again the egg whites and cheese until well combined and everything is perfectly smooth and fluffy.

2. Now add the flour, baking soda, salt, and 1/2 teaspoon baking powder into the bowl and mix together well to make one final smooth paste on top.

3. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.

4. Butter a 9-inch round deep skillet.

5. Dip the omelette balls into the batter. I started on

>> No.12305881
File: 2 KB, 194x113, asd.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Rather minimalist

>> No.12305953
File: 23 KB, 587x791, meatlesschicken.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.12306064

>>12305953
>nut

>> No.12306447

>>12302974
>Once you've finished cooking, turn the heat up to medium
heh

>> No.12306506

>>12297800
>7. Repeat Steps 2-8 twice
This makes the infinite loop

>> No.12306524

>>12301831
>how to cook an omelette pan with a premade omelette on the side

>> No.12306546

>>12305201
>and prepare to prepare
I think I'm ready to be ready

>> No.12306706

>>12297979
> White people cooking chicken

>> No.12306922

>>12306524
It just makes sense!

>> No.12307012

>>12302304
Jesus christ. Lost.

>> No.12307024

It was a morning like any other tuesday at the office. Steve gets into work and needs something from his boss. "Shh shh shh. You know the rules. No coffee means no talkie," snarks the boss as he violently slurps down the last bit of coffee from his company branded mug.
"Ahh, now you may speak." Steve's face is pale and flushed, his mouth is a ragged mess. "Hey Steve! There is something we need you to be late for. Do you understand now?"
Steve looks down at his feet, his eyes glistening as tears well up in them. He looks up at the floor as one last look of terror crosses his face. "What?" he exclaims in desperation. "I don't get out on time! I'm on my fourth day!"
"Oh really, Steve, listen! You are working for the biggest company in the world and you have to make extra time. Now come with me!"
Silence reigns for a moment. "What company? Why the big one?"

>> No.12307032

>>12307024
And a bit of a role reversal. Wow. Steve uncucked himself.

It's a morning like any other tuesday at the office. Steve gets into work and needs something from his boss. "Shh shh shh. You know the rules. No coffee means no talkie," snarks the boss as he violently slurps down the last bit of coffee from his company branded mug.
"Ahh, now you may speak." Steve says.
But no. The boss, who's always smiling because he's a huge Steve, and whose smile is always on his way out the door, gives Steve an ultimatum. He tells Steve to take over the desk for a half hour. Steve's so mad at him. I mean, who the hell does this boss think he is? If he's a god, he could be any number of godlike beings. But God is just another word for what Steve is. This is some kind of ridiculous shit boss. He's a total jerk. Now he has Steve up against that wall, literally, and with no way to get his coffee. And he gets Steve to do his job, which Steve knows

>> No.12307452

>>12297658
Completion
Recipe instructions:

Ingredients:

Ingredients for 2 packets of Instant Coffee Bean & Caramel Sauce:

For the Instant Coffee Salsa:

For the Vanilla Sauce:

*For all the other ingredients, use 2 packets of Instant Coffee Bean and 1 packet of Vanilla Sauce

**You can also use Instant Beans or instant coffee beans, it just depends on what the recipe calls for. I just have some instant jalapenos in the bag, but I like the taste of the fresh ones I get, they tend to be a touch lighter.

****I used a 1 1/2 cup can of frozen canned instant jalapenos, just to have some on hand to have in my pantry

Method:

First, preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line 7 medium muffin tins the middle with liners. Then pop these into the muffin tin and bake for 6 minutes.

While the tins are baking, mix together all of the Instant Coffee Bean Sauce ingredients

>> No.12307494 [DELETED] 

NEW
>>12307492

NEW
>>12307492

NEW
>>12307492

NEW
>>12307492

>> No.12307498
File: 392 KB, 1080x1920, Screenshot_20190511-084551.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12307452

>> No.12307507
File: 278 KB, 1080x1920, Screenshot_20190511-085425.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12307498

>> No.12308172

You're a big guy.
My hips. You're a big man. So what? I'm gonna take your pussy. That's a fact. This is my time. You're not getting away with this fucking. I'm gonna fucking do this. (moaning slightly) Oh god. So deep. Let me just keep going because your dick seems larger now. (moaning a little louder) Oh god, oh god.. You're gonna come when you see me on your tits. Yes, they're so hard with the cream... (moaning) I need to cum with you, baby. I need to cum with you. I need to cum all over your little girl's tits. Do it baby, do it... Do it... Come on, come on... Cum on me... Cum on me... Cum in me... Cum (more moans) Mmmhm mmmhh! Good boy.. I came so hard. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum right in your face. Oh, oh baby, you taste amazing. I'll never taste that again. This is so much fun, don't you think? I love you little dude. Now, you need to go back to bed, or I am going to slap you. (pause

>> No.12308215
File: 210 KB, 1050x3015, pobrane.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I mean I can do this and it would be something edible, perhaps even useful for another recipe.

>> No.12308246

>Write "cum nigger boy"
>AI writes a passing NPC article
NPC's on suicide watch

Cum nigger boy" was hurled at Mr Trump on Monday.

The comment was condemned by a number of the party's members, but his campaign manager later said he meant 'unbiased' and was referring to the president's appearance.

In an interview later that day on MSNBC, Trump's deputy communications director, Raj Shah, was recorded saying: 'His name is being used in this way because, look, he's the one that was elected because people feel that he has not done a good job.'

Donald Trump is criticised in the wake of his comment - seen by around a quarter of the country - that a CNN journalist 'maybe needs a shot'

The remarks were denounced by a number of the party's members (most of whom are female) and an interview later that day on MSNBC, where Mr Trump's deputy communications director Raj Shah is seen saying: 'His name is being used in this way because, look,

>> No.12308786

>>12308172
oh shit

>> No.12308800

You must take vaccines! And take them NOW and use the vaccine. Vaccines save you. Use it in an emergency only if you can be confident that you know and trust the vaccine.

You must take the measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccine!

You must take the Hepatitis B vaccine!

"We are prepared to provide support to the communities impacted by measles and other medical reasons, including the families, friends, church leaders and citizens who make vaccinations an important part of their personal health care for which we are committed to provide and honor our religious and cultural beliefs."

Mental Health Support

If you have ever been told, "you have no mental health," or if a friend or family member has expressed a concern or concerns about you or if your health has changed due to your illness, you can make sure this isn't true with counseling, referrals, and referral letters to people.

>> No.12308804

>uh guise

Do you know Tay? He's one of the best!

"Hey…Hey, Tay, that's me! The one that used to be called Big Tits!"

Yup, they said he was there! I guess I know him…but who cares?!

But wait! He never said. He said Tay wanted to be famous. How come he never said anything?!

I felt a lump in my throat. I knew it already. Who put him up for the honor of being that much famous? I can't accept it, so I was going to make him cry.

I took his hand and led him over to meet me at the entrance for some kind of "Meet Me And Take Some Pictures".

Tays gaze was intense, I'd been getting a headache for a few minutes. He didn't seem to pay much mind to my presence, instead slowly following me, the same way he would when I'm not watching him.

"You want to meet?" he asked.

"Hey, I just have a question," I pointed out. I had him looking ahead as I said those words

>> No.12308820

>>12308804
>"Hey, I just have a question," I pointed out. I had him looking ahead as I said those words.

"I know why you're here. I'm wondering why your wife was here at your funeral," he said, his blue eyes wide. "I heard you didn't say the right thing."

I couldn't help but feel a little guilty that I had gotten away from my wife of thirty years. She had been my soul mate for all those years I'd been gone. I felt bad for making her so sick.

"I did mean the wrong thing, sir," I admitted.

"Yes, you did," he said. After a moment of silence, he asked.

"Are you going to ask her about who went around burning those paintings?"

"You didn

>> No.12308880
File: 97 KB, 352x259, 1313850115110.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12297680
>Pickled fresh rosemary

>> No.12309214

>>12308215
> perhaps even useful for another recipe
Probably, seeing as how the directions don't even call for you to use half the shit you've prepared so you'll have leftovers