[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 91 KB, 600x454, jackoff.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12201651 No.12201651[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>look up his channel expecting a horror show
>it's mostly normal cooking videos where nothing is done wrong

Why does /ck/ have a hate boner over this guy again?

>> No.12201664
File: 2.23 MB, 1280x720, 1521356406218.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12201651
Usually because when he fucks up its amusing and he does pretty often with amateur stuff like not holding a knife correctly or having a stroke twice

>> No.12201665
File: 1.08 MB, 1436x1074, tresemmes.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I hate pretty much everything.

>> No.12201681
File: 2.99 MB, 1280x720, 1521316957397.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12201651
In truth it's not a hate boner, Jack is this board's first true love, I remember after his last stroke the entire board was legit worried about his well being and if it would mean he would stop making videos /ck/ would never admit it though, and there was that video where he said he would gladly genocide Palestine if given the chance and in the next sentence admitted to nearly strangling his son to death

>> No.12201689

>>12201681
He also had that one video with improperly canned foods that probably would've made someone really sick if they followed the advice.

Also, I feel kind of bad for him. A long time ago he said in a video his blood tests were coming back poorly and he was going to try and get healthier, but he thought he would get healthier by just eating more pork and less beef. It's sad how simple it really is to lose weight and eat a little healthier, but it's hard for people to get that information because of how much bullshit is out there, especially with people just trying to sell you a product you don't need.

>> No.12201749

To me there's this bizzare element of how he seems to percieve himself and how he comes across as. It's pretty apparent that he tries to seem like your average joe with his cooking style reflecting that, but in the end he just ends up looking like a total and utter buffoon, which in return makes me question whether he actually is a good representation of an average person or I haven't misplaced my hopes and he actually somehow fails in his goals.

It's also just funny to see him fail over and over in similar fashion. Things like his dull knives, frying in cold oil, eating his food undercooked and always keeping his ring on.

And despite large amounts of his videos being rather unremarkable, his portfolio of geniunely amusing videos is vast. Valentines dinner, corndogs, aunt myrna's cake, bean salad, mexican chilatas, lasagna, bison burger, juicy chicken, garbage stew, and these are just from the top of my head.