[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 1.30 MB, 320x213, 1555049139411.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12185500 No.12185500 [Reply] [Original]

So this is a bit of a fit and ck post. /fick/ I guess. Anyways, I'm on a cut and also saving money for a new car. So I was about to make some tuna salad, I usually do it without mayo and just use lemon, pepper and mixed veggies. Anyways I pre soak the tuna in lemon juice to get it soft but today I was really hungry for a good old tuna sandwich. So I looked in the fridge and We were out of olive oil mayo, but there was plain greek low fat yogurt in my fridge so I got curious, and fuck it I added that in instead of mayo. Fast forward few minutes later and tried it and it was amazing. The best tuna salad I ever made. Anyways my question is it healthy to make this yogurt tuna salad? I bought the yogurt originally for my protein shakes. So I'm not sure if its healthy or not. Tldr: added plain greek yogurt to tuna salad and I'm unsure if its great for cutting or not.

>> No.12185569

there are a million kinds of greek yogurt and we have no idea what your macros are. just read the fucking labels and figure it out yourself.

>> No.12185657

>>12185500
Celery always works well in tuna or salmon salad. I also like some lea & perrins in there with some old bay.

>> No.12185917

>>12185569
Its the oikos low fat brand