[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 27 KB, 270x275, NongshimKimchiCupLG.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12146212 No.12146212 [Reply] [Original]

ho
le
shit

I consider myself a noodles expert.
This cup's flavor is fucking excellent. Obviously it's cup noodles so depending on how you cook them they will be either shit or mediocrity.
The spice profile is both heavy in heat and slightly tangy, with what seems to be an almost hint of garlic. Maybe tamarind.
The flavor is full and rich.
Togarashi and kimchi have been finally captured. I've had a dozen others like it, some better, most worse. This is cheap ramen, I really didnt expect much however I was absolutely floored by this cup. This is restaurant tier if you cook it properly.
I'm proud to say that I doubted Nongshims other products (and for damn good reason), but this is a fucking masterpiece.
/ck/ have you tried this yet?

>> No.12147352

good taste op
these things are fucking delicious

>> No.12147403
File: 50 KB, 500x417, 2010_10_24_179_001.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Nongshim kimchi isn't bad, but let's be honest, MAMA kimchi blows it out of the water.
>Those thick noodles
>The bag of dried veggies
>That spicy tangy full-bodied flavor and aftertaste
mmm boutta go buy me a box of 20