[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 59 KB, 640x480, messy-kitchen.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11797002 No.11797002 [Reply] [Original]

Anyone else have to live with disgusting/incompetent/lazy housemates before? Post stories of their worst kitchen crimes.

>housemate making pasta for dinner
>leaves half the pasta in the pot
>don't worry bro I'll clean it later
>have to go away for business trip for a few days
>when I get back the pot is still on the stove, covered in cloud of green mould and teeming with maggots

I had to throw the entire fucking pot in the garbage.

>> No.11797007

>>11797002
>have a job that sends you on business trips
>still have to live with roommates
What's wrong with you?

>> No.11797234

in college the sink in our apartment got so bad from dirty dishes and vomit that we just duct-taped a trash bag, torn in half, over the top of it and called it a day

>> No.11797240

>>11797007
this.

>> No.11797255

>>11797007
because business trip was actually a ticket to hometown to ask his mom for a loan

>> No.11797269

>have non-stick pan
>roomie using metal fork to poke at chicken breast that's cooking in it
>tell him time be careful not to scratch the pan
>"don't worry bro I know"
>next morning
>get pan out to make eggs
>three giant gouges right in the center

Same guy mixed baked beans and canned tuna in a bowl and put it in the microwave

>> No.11797276

>>11797002
My old room mate, though If I'm honest neither of us was any good at keeping up with dishes but, he would never wash off any extra when taking his plate to the sink and we had a disposal. so it would be my dishes, basically ready to be soaped, dried, and put away. Then his dishes with huge mountains of dried ranch and ketchup and food bits stuck to them like glue, in retrospect not too bad.

>> No.11797331

>>11797002
Sounds like you're the incompetent one for not just scraping it into the garbage and washing out the pot. That's $70 you just threw in the garbage over a little dirt. Sometimes things happen and we forget what we're doing, that's no reason to destroy someone else's property.

>> No.11797335
File: 2.06 MB, 1440x1428, 1458776283011.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

> working part time to pay bills while going full time to school
> roommate's lazy gf never does anything. Doesnt even have a job.
> constantly complains about everything and does nothing.
> dishes pile up. Ask her to try to do them or keep up.
> "you don't pay my rent you can't tell me what to do."
> house always smell like rotting food in sink and i refused to clean up after them.
> doing my own dishes.
> find out shes pregnant
> bye.gif

Nope the fuck outa there and have maintained clean kitchens since.

>> No.11797346

>>11797002
Before I moved in I already knew my friends didn't do their dishes until the sink is a giant stinky mess, so I already started buying my own plates, pans, utensils, etc beforehand and I clean them after every use and don't let them use any of it. I usually have to move dirty pots and pans around on the stove before I can cook. I personally leave some pans or dishes that are particularly messy from cooking or eating soaking in some soapy water for 30-60 minutes tops just to make my life a little easier and I'll hear them complain I leave things in the sink. I actually once heard the main messy offender of the house ask aloud "Wow, does anyone clean the dishes around here?". He'll only clean dishes if there are no clean plates or forks left. The least messy offender will complain about the other, says he cleans up after himself, then leaves his stuff on the counter or in the sink for well over a week

>> No.11797388
File: 75 KB, 513x592, 1508642175435.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>living with roomates and not having your own sweet bachelor pad

>> No.11797690

>>11797388
>living in a tiny shithole apartment without a yard

Unless you make enough money to own a house in the first place.

>> No.11797716

>>11797002
Guy I lived with at uni used to cook bacon on the grill every day. He'd never clean the pan, just lay down another layer of tin foil when the drip fat started getting thick.
The thing got vile, and the whole house would stink of grease whenever he used it.

>> No.11797786

>>11797388
At least my tiny shithole is clean and I dont have to share it with anyone.

>> No.11797804

>>11797786
Yeah and I bet you're also a little shut-in faggot who trembles in social situations and hasn't every touched a pussy.

>> No.11797847

>>11797804
Nice try. Enjoy your filthy room mates :)

>> No.11797865

>>11797804
>starts a thread complaining about having to live with shitty roommates
>projects about people who can afford their own place
Yikes.

>> No.11797866

>>11797002
>live with hoarder parents
>they refuse to fix sink or washing machine when they break
>eventually all the dishes and silverware are in sink flooded with water
>all the cups are dirty and taking up all the counter space
>all the pots are half filled with food and scatter throughout the house
>we are using paper plates and plastic utensils everyday
>eventually get sick of it
>they both leave for work
>start cleaning the sink
>pitch black water was only the beginning of true horror
>proceed to pull out bowls with forks and spoons
>pitch black mold covering all of it
>notice that the mold is squirming
>the entire water is actually filled with THOUSANDS of fruit fly and mosquitoe larva, as well as some maggots
>cant handle it
>bring in the black trash can from outside
>throw everything away
>use a bowl to scoop out the water
>finally the botttom of the sink
>its an inch of black sludge with thousands of squirming larvae in it
>scoop it out
>clean the cups
>salvage the pots
>most were un-saveable
>clean the sink with bleach
>parents get home
>proceed to scream at me for touching their stuff
>"when were you ever going to clean them? its been over a year, do you know how many fucking maggots and shit were in there??"
>they refuse to listen
>i leave the house
>come back
>go to bed
>next day
>they apologize
>thank me
>I go out to buy some eggs
>haven't made eggs in years
>or cooked any food for that matter
>so happy
>get home, make eggs
>so fucking good
>clean up my pan, spatula, and kitchen
>go to bed

>wake up the next day in bed
>I smell eggs
>eventually go to kitchen for some water
>my dad already filled up the sink with spatula
>left the pan disgusting dirty
>ton of shit all over the fucking kitchen
>the whole cycle is literally starting again
>snap
>tell them don't fucking touch the pans or utensils ever again if they're going to be lazy fucks again to the point where the sink is filled with thousands of maggots
>they start to wash their shit
>forabout1month

>> No.11797903

>>11797866
please move out anon

>> No.11797921

>>11797903
too poor. also all the jobs i apply for want someone who legally drives, which I will never be able to afford if I cannot get a job in the first place.

>> No.11797949

>>11797903
Please do this. This is terrible. Get a bicycle and a job and leave. Even if you have to eat rice and beans. I couldn’t live like this

>> No.11797995
File: 38 KB, 393x393, 1523701085274.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11797949
>tfw when already tried with a bicycle
its either here, or under a bridge

>> No.11798017

I helped a friend move into his new apartment. Went out to the store and goodwill to set him up for success. Dish dryer rack, good used pots and utensils, cleaning supplies. Come by a month and change later and it’s a fucking mess. Bathroom has a layer of pubes on the floor, toilet, bathtub. Sink is full of toothpaste. Kitchen sink is piled up with dishes and pots. The oven top is caked in layers of shit. All utensils in the sink. Take out containers stacked against the wall on top of the trash. Then expects his girlfriend to come over. I lost it. Berated him for being a slob and this bitch is gonna drop his ass if he continues like this. He gets better. They decided to move in together. Find out she’s just as bad. Two slobs making it slob paradise. I don’t go over there anymore. They took offense when asking me if I wanted to rent the extra room and I responded not just no but fuck no

>> No.11798023

>>11797002
One of my housemates is a weird guy. He will make large, delicious meals for us, even buying all the ingredients himself... but then leave the kitchen a complete shit hole for a full day or more before emerging from his room and cleaning it until it's spotless.

At this point I just take the good with the bad and abandon the kitchen until his cycle is complete. Thankfully he never creates even a single plate of mess outside of those big meals.

>> No.11798100

>>11798017
I've refused free acid twice now because my friend lives like an animal in a barely-furnished house after months of living there. It's just too filthy to be around in that, or any other, state of mind.

>> No.11798202

>>11798023
Surely this is fucking b8. If he cooks for you don't be a dickhead and do the cleaning

>> No.11798304

>>11797995
Kill them in their sleep. Make it look like a robbery.

>> No.11798331
File: 14 KB, 508x508, 1546557447336.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11797002
Lived with 5 other dudes in college, all of them awful at keeping the place clean, the kitchen especially. At first, I kinda cleaned up after them, because it flared up my autism that bad. After about a month of tidying up after them with zero appreciation from them, I put my foot down. No more cleaning for them, I'll just work around it. Fast forward a couple weeks and I've just gotten back from a long weekend away. The first thing I see is the fattest of the roomies eating fruity pepples out of a frying pan.
>wtf.jpg
Turns out they truly didn't give a fuck that they were slobs and hadn't touched the dishes in weeks. The smell me like a freight train as soon as I walked in the kitchen. Days old food still in pots on the stove, dishes in the sink piled high and caked with moldy rotten food.

I moved out about a month later, never had roommates again.

>> No.11798340
File: 858 KB, 2592x1944, under road view.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11797995
Under bridges is underrated, if you can get a tent, airmattress and sleeping bag. Just don't get spotted coming and going and you'll be good for a while, depending on how stealthy you are.

Seriously, living outside would be healthier than the petri dish those animals currently house you in.
>>11798304
Reminder that Co2 is both odorless and colorless. Unrelated factoid.

>> No.11798454
File: 633 KB, 1196x479, 1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11797007

>> No.11798578

>>11797002
Oh boy!
My roomate literally NEVER does the fucking dishes and it's starting to piss me off. She will make these huge fucking meals and leave the dishes to rot in the sink every time. Worst part is my room is right by the kitchen so I get to smell the stinky dishes after they don't get washed after a few days. She'll only clean dishes she needs and nothing else.
I thought living with a female would be better because I assumed they were cleaner.
Guess I was wrong.

>> No.11798637

>>11797002
I'm the disgusting housemate that destroys a kitchen, doesn't clean and steals your food. Watching you wageys reeeee at me everyday makes my day

>> No.11798649

>>11798637
>"haha, I live in filth! Take THAT!"
I mean, okay anon, you do you.

>> No.11798662

>>11798023
This is me tbqh. I annihilate a kitchen but cook gourmet meals every night fur free for everyone and keep kitchen stocked with tons of fresh food and meats (I don't buy or touch processed foods or snacks or sweets)

They seem to not mind cleaning up for 5-10 ribeye dinners a month

>> No.11798672
File: 78 KB, 720x1032, freighttrain.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11798331
>The smell me like a freight train as soon as I walk in the kitchen

>> No.11798717

>>11797269
>Same guy mixed baked beans and canned tuna in a bowl and put it in the microwave
based and redpilled

>> No.11799100

>>11797007
That's the cost of rent in cities for you.
Earn $100k a year to spend 2/3 of it a month on rent to commute 2 hours by bus/train to be a code monkey for some company

>> No.11799106

>>11797921
You should've been working a part time job through highschool to buy your first car when you graduate, dumbass.

>> No.11799230

Buckle up fuckos
Let me tell you a quick story about the time I lost all faith in other people

>19
>just got my first kitchen job
>really worked my ass off doing dishes and prep
> move out of my parents later that year
> apartment with two old highschool friends who became a couple
>life is pretty sweet
>just cooking all the time
>roommates know if they keep the house free of their mess and pitch in half for groceries I’ll buy them and make them food on my days off
>moving up to garde manger in a nicer restaurant
>two killer roommates and a sweet job
>decide to invest in some good kitchen equipment for the apartment
>they don’t cook for themselves often so I get a carbon steel skillet that I’ll take care of for them to use when they cook
>buy my first good knives
>carbon steel gyuto that was on special on one of the popular import sites
>one for work and one for home
>lay down the cash for a nice set of copper core all clad
>sweet job, good outfitted kitchen at home, and two roommates who appreciate my food and a few fermentation experiments
>mention to chef I don’t know anything about seafood
>later that week chef calls me up
>has a buddy about 100 miles away closer to the coast with a seafood joint
>wants me to go stage for him for a while
>a while turned out to be three weeks
>chef’s friend who I’m staging with puts me up in his house
>awesome time, learning so much
>excited that my chef sent me, thinking I’m an investment to his restaurant and wants me to learn more and become valuable
>come home
>roommates out for work
>go to the kitchen to grab a beer from the fridge

>> No.11799257

>>11799230
>as I enter the kitchen I notice the sink is full
>fuck
>it’s a few pieces of my allclad set
>okay no big. Nice stainless steel should stop there from being too much damage done
>annoyed but I know my roommates are stupid about kitchen utensils
>water is murky, kinda red
>okay so they’ve been there a while
>getting more and more pissed as I come straight from a hundred mile drive to do my roommates dishes
>pans scrubbed and set in the other sink ready to be soaped and rinsed
>reach into water to unclog the drain
>feel splinters
>it’s the handle to my fucking knife
>mother FUCKER
>pull it out
>handle is swollen and pretty much exploded off the tang
>the blade is so fucked up
>it looks like it was sitting in the bottom for a while
>getting wet and draining again and again until the sink clogged
>unsalvagable
>heart broken
>leave the knife on the counter and drink until the first one gets home

>> No.11799278

>>11799230
>>11799257

>lost faith in other people
>meeting 2 people who suck

the life is full of faggots pal. get used to it

>> No.11799290

>>11799257
>only three beers in
>the girl walks in
>sees me on the couch and freezes
I had told them multiple times if they ever had to use my shit they hand wash, dry thoroughly and put it away. They both agreed and understood this.
>she immediately starts apologizing
>sees I’m angry
>starts saying she had to throw it away blah blah blah
>she’s going to replace it blah blah blah
>throw away?? Replace?? What?
>she had burnt my 12” skillet and didn’t even attempt to look up how to fix it
>just threw away a $300 pan
>I run to the kitchen and check the cabinet
>sure enough my fucking skillet isn’t there
>fly off the fucking handle
>yelling about the skillet AND my knife
>telling her she owes me about $450 for those two
>She calls our other roommate, her boyfriend, one of my oldest friends
>he reiterates what she said
>devolves into a yelling match about prices and how I shouldn’t have let them use it in the first place
>they’re telling me I shouldn’t have let them use my stuff
>fucking shit
Over the course of the next week I got promoted in my restaurant
Packed up my shit and haven’t lived with anyone until I met my wife.
Fuck roommates.

>> No.11799291

>>11799106
Some of us have friends.

>> No.11799294

>>11799230
>lost all faith
phrase to show someone is a piece of shit who considers themselves higher and mightier than everybody.
protip: kill yourself

>> No.11799295

>>11799278
Yee
I know. Just still get real fired up about it.

>> No.11799303
File: 9 KB, 236x199, C8B57DA9-6E03-4EB8-962D-227A4B8BD09D.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11799294
>Being dramatic telling someone to kill themselves for being dramatic.
Kys

>> No.11799313

>>11799295

no love last let it go anon. A lot of my friends of 20+ years have changed it's just the way she blows.

>> No.11799319
File: 128 KB, 714x1000, 1496324380406.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11797002
Do every single dish for a month and quit. Keep your pan and your main dishes clean and wash them in the shower. If anyone says shit, tell them exactly what the reality is.
>I did everything for a month while you were a fucking loser

Done.

>> No.11799332

>>11798578
>I thought living with a female would be better because I assumed they were cleaner.
Guess I was wrong.
Depends. When women are clean, they'll keep shit spotless or at the least keep the mess confined to their room.
Just expect your bathroom sink to maybe get covered in more bottles or mysterious liquids than a dodgy bar in a back alley.

When they're bad though they'll trash a place worse than men.
t. Used to be a Housekeeper.
Protip: if any of you guys do housekeeping in the future for a quick easy job while backpacking; always put in time off for the day after Halloween.
Every bathroom and bedroom will be trashed with glitter, orange/black makeup and body paint.

>> No.11799339

>>11799291
How does having friends prevent you from saving $1k for a car at a part time job during highschool, or getting your license before you graduate?
Everyone fucking worked during school, especially summer.

>> No.11799390
File: 663 KB, 1291x590, 13097-antracit-morakniv-companion[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

he's not my roommate, but my buddy moved out from home around a year ago, and he refuses to get a fucking kitchen knife and instead uses a knife like this

pretty sure I'm soon gonna cave in and buy him the fucking thing myself

>> No.11799740

>>11797002
>Moved out
>Grubs i moved out with didn't clean up
>Sick of cleaning shit and having them dirty it instantly
>Found an old sink on scumtree
>Built frame/counter and ran hose from tap for water
>Use a camping cooktop with gas bottle
>Clean dishes in sink
>Dishes stay in my room
>Roommates are pissed I do this and they wallow in filth but makes all the effort worth it

>> No.11799752

>>11797335
This happened to me, have a good bro as a housemate but then he gets a pretty but slob of a gf and she eventually moves in, their combined attitude to cleaning up gets worse and worse.

Got an unexpected windfall that was enough for me to buy my own house on reasonable mortgage terms so now living the clean kitchen lyfe

>> No.11799753

>>11799390
he won't use it

>> No.11799867

>Have an american roomate waddling round >first minute we met he shits on the floor

>> No.11799905

>>11797234
Now that's what I call smart thinking

>> No.11799912

Quick! Post your CLEAN kitchens of your living space with no roommates. Fuck other people ruining your belongings

>> No.11799915

>>11798672
Kek

>> No.11799929

You neat freaks must be pretty boring to be around. It's the don't give a fuck attitude of a full sink and junk piled on the counter that gives life its fullness of meaning.

>> No.11799970

>>11799929
I'm not a neat freak but if your sink is starting to sprout life you should get a fucking grip

>> No.11800152

i can't stand when things aren't clean, i have to do the dishes straight after eating. i've even done friends dish piles for them at their house a couple of times when i've just been there to hang out, and i don't even have mental problems haha

>> No.11800194
File: 71 KB, 930x916, 1543739601169.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw you live alone and can be as slobby as you want

In my defense, I work two jobs, but even then the weekend is usually dedicated to rage cleaning the apartment

Most of my diet is alcohol, canned and frozen food anyway.

>> No.11800348

Past the age of 28. Living with another person you’re not married to is disgusting.

>> No.11800375 [DELETED] 
File: 132 KB, 714x690, pasta_hog.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

God I hate having roommates. One of mine refuses to put her dishes in the dishwasher when it's empty (citing things like it's too much effort) so piles them in the sink. One of my other roommates never cleaned off his plates before putting them into the washer so I had to always scrub them clean. He also left oil and sauce everywhere. What broke the camel's back is then kg 4th roommate confronted me about MY messes... And nobody fucking else. And when I said that the shit wasn't even mine and I always clean up, he said I'm lying. Pissed me right the fuck off. He's somewhat clean, but only does the bare minimum. He fucking waits for me to put dishes away rather than putting his saY so I put dishes away daily, sometimes twice. When I proposed we should have a cleaning day, everybody gets all pissed about how we shouldn't need one. So most of the apartment is a mess.

The messiest got replaced back in August, but I'm thinking of asking this other guy not to renew because he's such a fucking prick about everything. I'm older than everyone, maybe that's why. Idk. At least I don't have a gf. I wouldn't want her to see this. I want my own place so bad.

>> No.11800432

>>11800348
It's still disgusting even when you're married to them.

>> No.11800700

>>11797331
t. Too stupid to clean my own pans so room mates have been forced to remove my own mess

>> No.11800898
File: 105 KB, 800x636, pepe beautiful meat.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11797002
I solved it by threatening to install a lock on to the cupboard where the pans were stored, then installing a lock on the cupboard where the pans were stored.

>> No.11800914

My dumb motherfucker dipshit 30 iq retard of a fucking housemate will only wash the tops of plates, and then stack his dirty, greasy, sauce covered plates on top of my clean plates, dirtying them too.

>> No.11800954

Moved into a cheap apartment with a random chinese exchange student for 2 semesters. Ping wasn't that bad
>kept all food in the fridge, even if it was shelf stable
>mostly frozen stuff, and about 2 gallons of chocolate milk a week
>all utensils were kept in his room
>cooked either really late at night or really early
>never left dishes out, probably because he didn't have anything
chinese people are wierd. I'll miss you, my little asian friend. got tons of stories about this guy

>> No.11801044

My old roommate was a slob but my current one and I have a similar autism wavelength and we keep the kitchen clean. The old one didn’t seem to know how to clean desu, it was bizarre.

>> No.11801292

>>11800954
Share some please

>> No.11801359

>>11800348
>>11800432
Lucky my girlfriend is ocd about cleaning. No mess in the kitchen after cooking. Areas wiped down. If we do leave stuff in the sink and it’s not in the dishwasher at bedtime, I take care of it in the morning like soaked over night pots. She does the vacuuming and I do the bathrooms. Takes 5mins or less for each one (2) and another 5 for the bathtub. I have my earphones in anyway. Our only thing is mail clutter, which generally becomes a weekly pile at the corner of the table before it’s tossed or shredded. I’m just writing this out in appreciation of her. Some of her friends though, holy fuck, slobs. Like people would more often “suggest” we host stuff rather than at someone else’s place because “anons have more space for all of us” when we’re just clean people. Went over one day to help a couple with a wall patch. Guy was there and the place is a mess. I ask do you know how to make a bed? Seriously. No? Went basic training on this guy. Hospital corners, tucked in sheets, how to fold them. Cleaning the sink, the trap, shutting the water off to the toilet, taking the layer of shit off the stove cook top. I think the pinnacle was how to properly iron his dress/work shirt. Got more than a wall patch but educated. Went back to his old habit of slobness no doubt but at least he tried

>> No.11801390

>>11799390
MORA
O
R
A

>> No.11802227

>>11799290
Fuck those 2 , godspeed anon i know the feel

>> No.11802750

>beaner roommate makes beans with pressure cooker
>shit vents and sprays a bean mist into the air
>entire kitchen and dining area covered under a layer of bean
>does this consistently every few weeks

>> No.11803250

I found a whole, uneaten extra large pizza in its box under the couch once which had been there for months. The whole top was dark green with mould. Surprised no one could smell it.

>> No.11803316

>>11800954
>2 gallons of a chocolate milk a week
living the life
USA #1

>> No.11804171

>>11803316
You bet your ass I would drink that much too, if I was a skinny chinese exchange student seeing what America has to offer
Easy delicious gains

>> No.11804459

>>11799339
>$1k for a used car in this day and age.
Ok grandpa boomer whatever you say. I’ll get a job and save up that whole 1k to buy a clapped out rustbox with 300k miles on it and a blown head gasket. I know back in your day you had to walk up hills going and coming back from school. Please save some of that pension and social security money for us!

>> No.11804462

>>11799867
OBSESSED

>> No.11804469

>>11804459
New cars are cheaper than they've ever been in this day and age, so used cars are proportionally cheaper.

>> No.11804505

>>11797002

The people I live with have a habit where for 1-2 days they cook up a load of food which means the oven hob, worktops are covered with giant pots of food, ingredients, tubs of food. Which makes it impossible to make anything to eat. They then put this food in the fridge or freezer for the week.

They leave all the washing up in the sink. Which makes it impossible to do any washing up. Then add to it daily with cereal bowls and cups etc.

The pile of washing up is always disgusting with fat and grease and old food. It gets so bad some weeks I can't fit a glass under the tap to get a drink of water.

>> No.11804562

>>11797002
Friend loved to soak pots he used before cleaning them. He said its easier to wash.
There was one pan he "forgot" to wash after soaking. It was there for 6 months or so, full of water and covered with lid.
Ofc. we helpful roommates did not waste such opportunity, we added various milk products to it, for keeping bacteria and fungus colonies happy during winter.
Then in June (when it was warm enough and we were sure all those little things want go out and expand) I moved that pan back on stove like it was just used.
My friend got home, thought there was some fresh food. He opened lid smelled it and ran to bathroom. Then did some screaming at white porcelain ear there.

>> No.11804662

Does anyone live with people that are nazis about recycling?
This faggot I live with will talk down to fucking everyone until you wanna hit him just because someone left a food box with a recycle logo in the trash.

>> No.11804675
File: 62 KB, 298x260, 1500132322926.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I've had the liner to my instant pot in the sink for a week but I leave too early and come back too late to wash it without waking up my precious housemates

>> No.11804949

>>11804675
Clean it you slob. I’m sure one of those roommates posted about you somewgeee already

>> No.11804960

>>11804562
haha nice one

>> No.11805050
File: 720 KB, 2340x4160, IMG-20190122-WA0001.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11797002
Fresh

>> No.11805071

>>11797866
I will legally adopt you to get you out of there. That's fucking disgusting.

>> No.11805088

>>11804459
Kill yourself.

>> No.11805172

>>11804459
>blown head gasket
costs $20 for a replacement gasket and only takes a couple of hours to replace yourself.
git fucking good cunt
and
>implying 300k's is even that much

>> No.11805178

>>11804662
I live in Japan. When you throw your garbage out local elderly people make it their duty to go through everyone's trash to make sure everyone's sorted their recycling properly.
GOD FUCKING FORBID you accidentally put a green glass bottle in with the brown glass bottles and dont have them separate from the clear glass bottles.

>> No.11805195

>>11805050
you are like a baby

>> No.11806324

>>11797866
Your parents are mentally deficient, Dubsanon

>> No.11806365

>>11797002
>why is this ashtray going furry?
it was a yorkshire pudding

>> No.11806368

I guess I'll own up to being a slob. But I live by myself so it's not bothering anyone else. A few weeks ago I started trying to be more proactive in cleaning because I left the jug and whisk from my omelette so long that the whisk handle broke when I tried to remove it from the jug

>> No.11806452

>>11797690
>yard
Fucking boomers I swear

>> No.11806469

>>11797866
Anon please get out

>> No.11807631

>>11804469
A brand new sports car from the 60s adjusted for inflation would cost $14k. Shut the fuck up and quit spewing bullshit

>> No.11807653

>>11807631
Sorry misspoke 17k

>> No.11807691

>>11799740
Where does the water go?

>> No.11807711

>>11799390
I ate with nothing but my mess kit for the entire first year I lived alone. It consolidated all my dishes.

>> No.11808266

>>11798672
Lellius

>> No.11808269

>>11797002
My roommates were pretty terrible one year in college. I eventually just started slowly throwing away everything away if they didn't clean it, and had my own private stash of pots/pans/plates/utensils in my room.

>> No.11808278

>>11797007
I could see this happening if you had an internship during college that required you to travel.

>> No.11808297

>>11800194
>Most of my diet is alcohol, canned and frozen food anyway.

What are you even doing on this board desu?

>> No.11808305

>>11802750
Beans beans the musical froot the more you eat the more you TOOT lol except its the pressure cooking tooting lol

>> No.11808316

>>11797002
>younger brother moves out of house
>no longer have to run dishwasher twice a day or deal with full sink
>things aren't gone in 3 days after shopping
>kitchen is half as messy as it usually is
how do some people just not give a fuck like this?

>> No.11808317

>>11804662
>Being so lazy that you can't be bothered to put an empty cardboard box in the right container

I cannot comprehend the mindset required to throw something away wrong.

>> No.11808339

>>11797331
>living with roommates
>$70 pot

doubt

>> No.11808350

>>11797002
these threads keep me thankful for having my own house now. I used to have the worst roommate you can imagine.
>smoked weed NONSTOP
im talking about every hour or so, he spent 400-500 a month on weed
>NEVER cleaned anything
>smelled like shit
>his room looked like an episode of Hoarders, bed was an island in a sea of trash and clothes
>left things in fridge to rot
>never took out trash
even when I would keep bugging him to clean after himself, he would half ass do it then go back to moping around and smoking weed. The only good part about him being a lazy piece of shit is he hardly ever used anything in the kitchen, he just ate pizza and mcdonalds everyday.
this is what pressured me to get away ASAP, get a new job and distance myself from anyone that smokes weed because not only do they smell like a bucket of horse shit, lazy do nothing faggots, and boring dumbasses, they always have legal trouble around them from either weed itself or from letting little problems like speeding tickets morph into big problems like arrest warrants because they spend all their money and time on getting high.

>> No.11808356

>>11799332
>>11798578
work as a janitor and you'll see just how fucking disgusting women can be
women just have so much shit
that hoarders show is like 80% women

>> No.11808390

>>11806452
>lol only boomers do useless things like own a house or land
is this you trying to cope or just retarded?

>> No.11808403

>>11808390
>implying anyone under the age of 30 in CURRENT YEAR that didn't inherit a house actually OWNS that house and isn't just paying the bank for the opportunity to live there

>> No.11808411

I had a violently schizophrenic roommate for a few months that never did a dish for the entire 4 months i lived with him. i moved in in april and there were some nasty dishes with a couple dozen fruit flies having a party around them. They didn't get touched the entire time i lived there. He also brought home a pot of chili from work, half of which sat on the (broken) stove for 2 or 3 months. Not food related but the guy also got drunk and ended up puking in the bathroom sink and didnt clean it up for a solid 30 something hours.

>> No.11808433

>>11798340
>Reminder that Co2 is both odorless and colorless. Unrelated factoid.
So you’re saying breathe on his roommate?

>> No.11808436

>>11798578
you live with a woman you dont fuck? ive heard of guys doing this but dont know anyone personally. So does she bring over her boyfriend and its akward or?

>> No.11808501

>>11808411
Did he ever watch you sleep in the middle of the night?
Asking for a friend

>> No.11808517

>>11797002
I lived with a guy in college who would make microwaveable Skyline Chili every day. I love Skyline, it's great, but this guy left a chili mark on the counter the entire school year until the final day, in which we made him clean it. Even over winter break, he never cleaned his chili stain and it just built up over time, because he would put it on the same spot.

>> No.11808610

>>11797002
>2009
>Roommate is a lazy fuck and often leaves dishes in the sink for a few days before loading them into the dishwasher
>Tell him frequently to just put his dishes in the dish washer since it's right next to the sink
>Still fucking doesn't do it
>I'm not his mother, I'm not doing them for him
>He tells me he's going away for the weekend with some friends
>Tell him that if he dosn't put his pot he cooked mac and cheese in, the bowl he ate it out of, and a handful of other dirty plates, bowls, and utensils in the dish washer before he leaves I'm going to put all that shit on his bed as soon as he leaves
>"No you won't anon. I'll take care of them before I leave."
>Of course he fucking doesn't.
>Take all his wet gross dishes and toss them on his bed as soon as he's out of the drive way
>Shut his door
>He comes back and is pissed his bed is wet and full of dishes
>Told him I was going to do it
>He gets red in the face and is super pissed
>Starts screaming, not saying anything, just yelling
>Leaves the house again for a few hours
>Comes back drunk
>Says he's going to kick my ass
>He doesn't do shit but yell some more
>Tell him all he had to do was put his dishes in the fucking dishwasher
>He angrily puts all his dishes I put on his bed in the dish washer
>His bed is all wet so he puts it outside and sleeps on the couch
>He started doing his dishes after that

Fuck him. Ryan, if you're reading this, you're a faggot.

>> No.11808650

>>11797269
>using non-stick

He did you a favor. Get cast iron or steel.

>> No.11808659

>>11797276
My roommate does the same thing, he's autistic about germs and freaks out if I wash something directly after using it then put it back in the shelf, yet I'll come home and there'll be a pile of bowls with grease and shit encrusted all over them.

>> No.11808667

>>11806368
same. i'm pretty happy at the moment because i'm up to date with my dishwashing, but my stove top looks worse than this >>11805050
guess i'll clean it today

>> No.11808669

>>11808610
You should have kicked the shit out of him, why would you play a beta game with a beta male?

>> No.11808683

>>11808669
I needed a place to live and at the time most of my friends had moved further south than I could while keeping my job. I also didn't want to live with randos and I couldn't afford to live by myself.

>> No.11808806

>>11805178
Where the hell do you live? I live in Tokyo and people throw foil in the combustible bin sometimes.

>> No.11808823

>>11797007
Cost of living in cities with jobs.

>> No.11808830

>>11797690
>muh yard
Didn't know we had boomers here.

>> No.11808839

>>11808830
>I like hearing my neighbors when they make any noise louder than a quite conversation.

I can't even imagine living like this.

>> No.11808861

>>11808839
This doesn't actually happen btw. Also i would hate to take so much pride in owning an 8th of an acre glorified dog toilet. Imagine having such an empty life lmao

>> No.11808868
File: 691 KB, 255x209, 1448410422878.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11808861
yea im sure no one would complain if i cranked up my fuck hueg speakers if i lived in an apartment

also yea im sure the cops wouldnt end up at my door when im having kinky bdsm sex

fucking apartment retards

>> No.11808877

>>11808861
>an 8th of an acre
I have three acres, so yeah, being proud of 1/8th would be silly. Three acres isn't a ton, but it is mine.

Also, literally every apartment I've ever been too I could hear my friends neighbors. Sure, it wasn't the 28th floor right in the heart of downtown or anything, but they weren't filled with a bunch of section 8 poorfags either.

>> No.11808896

>>11808868
>having fuck huge speakers
You sound like a douchebag, boomer
>>11808877
Apartments in cities are built more solid than "apartments" in fly-overville, Kansas.

>> No.11808899

>>11808896
I live in western Washington. Nice meme though.

>> No.11808909
File: 113 KB, 500x408, 1475586627432.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11808896
fuck off i just want to watch movies in atmos surround sound you cunt.

also its hard to be a douchebag when i have no neighbors to bother fucknuts

>> No.11808956

>>11808909
>needing things to be obnoxiously loud
Is this what a normie-autist hybrid looks like?

>> No.11809154

>>11797007
welcome to Silicon Valley.

>> No.11811117

>>11808956
Fucking boomers are deaf

>> No.11812948

>>11800914
lol why would the bottom of a plate be dirty you massive retard

>> No.11813035

>>11808610
>>Starts screaming, not saying anything, just yelling

'tism

>> No.11813133

>living with roommates currently because rent in my area is fucking expensive due to military, myself and girlfriend basically subletting to my brother and another roommate but we're the adults in the house pretty much
>Roommates can't cook or take care of themselves for shit, basically treat them like children and give them chores to do in exchange for us taking care of all the important shit
>We do all the cooking, deal is they share the job of doing dishes
>Easy as fuck, I basically clean up most shit myself while I'm cooking because I can't stand shit being disorganized or dirty
>Brother is mostly okay though lazy, other roommate complains constantly about having to do anything, doesn't know how to do fucking anything or where anything goes despite living with us for several years and us telling him constantly
>Doesn't understand basic shit like that he can't submerge an electric prove thermometer in soapy water
>Took steel wool to my enameled cast iron dutch oven because it was discolored due to having a white interior
>Got defensive when I asked why the fuck he thought that was a good idea and acted like I was in the wrong for being upset
>Claimed he didn't know it was enameled despite it being fucking obvious and us telling him exactly what it was several times

>> No.11813158

>>11797002
Okay I've got a pretty good one. So like most of 4chab I'm socially awkward and got I'll and slept at 5pm the first day of uni so I missed out on really getting to know the uni lot and stayed in my room.
>Be me
>Curious about what they do in the kitchen
>(I've been cooking in my room with a mini oven and a electric hob)
>Check the kitchen at 4am
>Floor is sticky, table is sticky, both sinks are full to the brim with grease and unwashed tools
>I was wondering why the cleaners refused this place

I ended up just cleaning the entire kitchen then going for my jog, fuck people who let their kitchen get dirty.

>> No.11813170

I've only had one room mate in my life who was a body builder.
His meals consisted of baked fish and boiled chicken.
He literally produced no dirty dishes

>> No.11813176

>>11797346
I had roommates like this. When I would do my own dishes, I would have to take their dirty dishes out of the sink and put them on the counter so i would have room. I never put their dirty dishes back in the sink because I want to be able to use the sink. They got so mad everytime. Instead of doing the dishes they actually blocked me in my room with a coffee table and blasted loud music at me early in the morning. When I got out, I asked them to turn it down. They refused. One of them got in my face and threatened to punch me. It was like a reality show. I told her to. She was too chicken shit. I gtfo the next day. Crazy dirty bitches.

>> No.11813184

>>11813170
Consider yourself lucky.

>> No.11813213

>>11805178
Mate I live in bumfuck nowhere in Japan (Hikone) and even here we don't seperate glass bottles.
Just burnable, plastics, landfill and cans or glass in general.

>> No.11813230

>>11797255
kek

>> No.11813244

>>11799100
it costs $5500 a month to rent an apartment?

>> No.11813267

>>11808297
have you seen the threads on this board?

>> No.11813274

>>11797866
You're a good child Anon. Now get the fuck out of there.

>> No.11813281

>>11808297
Fitting in

>> No.11813312

>>11799295
It all seems like a honest mistake on your roommates part, but what gets me is that they were complicit. They were willing to do every thing that you told them to do, but when it came time to do it they must have forgot? I think they just didn't care enough to remember.

>> No.11813320

>>11797007
I go on business trips but I share because its cheaper and I'm trying to save for a house because renting long term is for retards and living in a city is expensive on your own unless you want to commute 2 hours every single day or live in a fucking studio which sucks more than sharing a flat with someone.

>> No.11813335

>>11804562
>then did some screaming at white porcelain ear there
God fucking dammit Anon. SensibleChuckle/10.

>> No.11813511
File: 88 KB, 700x699, 1523456847883.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11805071
a-anon you you care to adopt me? i can clean and i shower everyday...

>> No.11813514

>>11804949
I cleaned it the next morning.

>> No.11815088

>>11808317
>Falling for the recycling meme
Do some research anon, it's all virtue signaling.

>> No.11815119

>>11808896
>apartments
Absolutely incorrect. Cheaper to build in non-metropolitan centers so the apts. in large cities are actually plywood and matchsticks.

>> No.11815296

>>11813511
I have a cleaner already, all you've got to do is get out of there before you die of dysentery.

>> No.11815422

>>11804459
I bought an 02 Corolla for $1,100. 150k miles and I've been driving it for 3 years now with only a few minor repairs

>> No.11816518

>>11815422
Right? Got me a 1994 Buick Lesabre with 180k miles on it for $400 from some guy my brother knows. I've just had to replace some tires, and I straight up abuse the thing. Brand new cars are a meme.

>> No.11816577

>>11797002
Surely that's a staged picture, right? I get not wanting to clean pans, it takes some time to get used to consistently clean them right after using. I only do this everytime now because I bought expensive stainless steel pans and I don't want any stains and shit on them.

... but the avacado? You surely don't have a trashcan to throw it out?

If I saw that shit on a consistent basis I would take pictures and send it to the landlord, assuming it's not your place. If it is your place, I'd give them a short trial period to clean up their act then they'd be out.

>> No.11817446

I got like a reverse situation
>be cooking a big meal
>the kitchen is a mess but I clean up after the food is done
>spergy room mate throwing a bitch fit cause the kitchen is a mess and doesnt believe Im going to clean up after
>have to oblige cause the cunt doesnt listen to reason and wants it her way everytime or else the screaming wont end

>> No.11818882

Bump

>> No.11818896

>>11805172
With most modern cars it will be nearly a full day's work to replace and then put everything back together. That's why it's so expensive to have a mechanic do it.

>> No.11818927
File: 2.46 MB, 4032x2268, 20180918_003809.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'll post current photos of the disaster that is my kitchen when I wake up, but pic related is an old one from when some slugs just kinda started coming from the bottom of the sink.

I live in a house with I think 6 roomates currentl, and the kitchen has literally never been clean for more than 1 day at most.

>> No.11818946

>>11818927
what the fuck

>> No.11818952
File: 47 KB, 700x550, af054f085e62f13b78447a15193191f9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11818927
you know salt kills them right?

>> No.11818965
File: 8 KB, 217x250, 1468337980588.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11797002
>not living with your mom

>> No.11818986

>>11797903
>>11805071
>>11806324
>>11806469
>>11813274
I'm gonna go ahead and dissent from popular opinion. A job at McDonald's or better yet in a supermarket like target or Walmart will net you around $2000 a month. I bet you're just as lazy as your parents, only your sloth is one that refuses to look for employment. If you cant even find a job to cover rent in a shithole part of your city (should be like $700 a month, max), your only solution is to kill yourself. The world is a tough place, a constant struggle. Life will only get harder, not easier. If you can't manage to even hold down a garbage job then just end it all. Every mi ute you're still alive is more hardship, more pain. Leave this plane of existence, shove yourself off this mortal coil for your own good, things will never get better

>> No.11818999

>>11798023
be nice and do the dishes if he cooks for you

>> No.11819001

>>11818986
>$2k a month (over 40k a year) working full time as an entry level job in a fucking target
>$700 a month rent in the fucking city

I get you're trolling, but where the fuck do you live that you think $15 is minimum wage and city rent is under 1k

>> No.11819017

>>11797002
I would not be able to control myself if this happened to be. This shit is infuriating. Move out anon

>> No.11819029

>>11818986
2k a month working at a Wal-Mart is not realistic in many parts of the country. Including mine. Damn, wish my starting retail jobs had paid that....

>> No.11819036

>>11808830
>t. zoomer who is salty because he cant afford things

>> No.11819052
File: 227 KB, 623x700, 1325911277810.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11819029
>>11819001
$2,000 a month is $24,000 a year, what the fuck is going on with your math boys? After tax that's more like $18,000 (I live in Illinois so taxes are high as fuck). On top of that, in Chicago minimum wage is $13 dollars per hour. I got a raise and was promoted the within the first and only year I worked at target (I was 16, my first job, the only reason I was promoted was because I was literally the only person who didn't show up late and high all the time). If that motherfucker worked hard at a similar job he'd be out of that shit hole house by July.

Finally, if you're willing to live in a nigger infested area in Chicago $700 will actually get you a pretty nice apartment, but you'll probably be mugged/raped within the first month of you living there, so take that into consideration

>> No.11819099
File: 3.79 MB, 446x324, funnybutsad.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11818896
Want to know how I know you've never touched a car before

>> No.11819186

>>11818927
How the fuck? I never knew slugs were a thing in kitchens, but then again, I live in canada.

>> No.11819281

>>11797002
Filling the kitchen sink with water, dumping a fuck tonne of dishes in there then leaving it should be an immediate death sentence. Had so many people do this.

>> No.11819293

>>11818927
I'll bet you fifty bucks that your house has a mold problem you should worry about instead of the slugs.

>> No.11819413

>>11808305
lol

>> No.11819434

Roommate used to make frozen burgers every day. They never cleaned their Foreman grill. It lead to bugs being on it and they'd still cook food on it.

>> No.11819458
File: 617 KB, 1840x3264, IMG_20161106_024135.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I hate roomates!

>> No.11819461
File: 6 KB, 202x249, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11797002

dunno. i just put all dirty shint into his bed and went to my mother for 2 days ignoring his calls.

>> No.11819479
File: 143 KB, 1080x1080, 1542627520701.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11797866
Oh man, I know what it's like to deal with parents who are basically brain dead. People will say "hurr just move out", but even when you do they still find ways to fuck your life up. Stay strong

>> No.11819513

>lived with a British guy
>good lad, but his lid wassnt screwed on too tight if you know what i mean.

dinner was ground pork, done in the microwave squirted with Heinz barbecue sauce.

Greasier than pure grease that...

>> No.11819541
File: 875 KB, 2400x3015, tmp_8982-1512652689047610440902.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11797002
I admit I've been a shitty roommate as well, but I think I've gotten better. Here's some shit roommates I've had though:
>move into apartment, don't know these people but it looked decent and cheap for a central location
>two bedrooms, me in one, a weird couple in the other room
>when I say weird I mean these people were basically /r9k/ incarnate
>would fill up the sink with dirty dishes and leave them for a month, at first it was okay because the kitchen had a double sink
>would do laundry and leave the wet clothes inside for a week, in the middle of summer, then finally when I ask them to empty it they would just hang them to dry and wear these clothes, nevermind that it smells like a swamp
>would always be in their room, sometimes not leaving for days and not making any sound either, I didn't even know if these people were there or not
>both of them were really shy and socially awkward, basically a fat goth couple
>one time I had a huge party and a bunch of drunk people went into their room by mistake, and caught them having sex, and basically described it as the weirdest thing they've ever seen
>the guy wouldn't talk to my directly, would instead send message on my phone at 6 in the morning
>the straw that broke the camel's back was when the guy brought his mother over "for a visit", which turned into a permanent stay, and her occupying the living room, and the mom was basically a cripple, and had to use crutches
I'm glad I moved out phew

>> No.11819638

>>11819001
Poorfag here, I live in SF with 3 roommates. I pay $730 in bills every month food, utilities, wifi, and phone included. Stop lying

>> No.11819863

>>11797995
where are you located anon? perhaps someone can help you out

>> No.11819987

>>11808610
based

>> No.11819989

>>11808839
im not pro yard but you could only think this
>>I like hearing my neighbors when they make any noise louder than a quite conversation.
if youre either a poorfag or living in the 3rd world

>> No.11820552

>>11799230
sorry but $450 isn't something to lose a best friend over, I'm sure you two could have come to some understanding where they make it up to you somehow, whether it be by paying half or what have you

>> No.11820577

1/?
Gf was kept prisoner by her mentally retarded and abusive father before living with me. And her mom is maximum Stockholm syndrome, his family guy-tier antics are for another day, this is his garden of nurgle I had to visit many times
>medium sized one floor house, has two large living rooms and a small hall with the bedrooms
>horder
>junk and garage piled onto every surfacs , 90% of his money is spent buying stuff from home Depot or junk yards , food that is bought is 90% chips and instant noodles
>there was a pallet of several hundred instant noodle cups in the first living room
>first living room area is also impassible, it's filled to the top with junk and toys and more Legos then iv ever seen, there is a 8ft tall giant ceramic Santa that sat In the corner for a decade
>the kitchen has huge counter tops, and is completely covered in dishes and rotting food, it sits there and molds until somebody has no choice but to wash something
>sizable cubboards completely filled with years old rotten food and forgotten baking ingredients, cuppord doors and broke open
>there is a partly dissambled fridge sitting in the corner of the kitchen, it stopped working because even father nurgle was impressed by the indescribable horros in it, years old rotten leftovers, inside of the fridge is covered In rot and mold , he wanted to fix it, started to, then stopped caring , forgot, and just bought a new one
>smaller cuppords are completely filled with forgotten baking stuff and ingredientsm , mum loves baking and is actually very good, at it, but since she can rarely leave the house, she spends her days baking shit , so In addition to mold and junk, there are always plates of cupcakes and cakes laying around
>there is a large fancy wooden dinning table that has ever inch coverd in junk and a Elvis pinata that's sat in one of the chairs for a decade, there never is not a plate of cupcakes on it somewhere

>> No.11820601
File: 2.41 MB, 4032x2268, 20181030_113310[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

i own a property management company that has a contract with two mobile home parks. i guess living like a hog is something that trailer park people just do.

>> No.11820607
File: 2.80 MB, 4032x2268, 2-2[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11820601

different home.

>> No.11820612

>>11820601
fucking cory and trevor

>> No.11820617
File: 3.11 MB, 4032x2268, 20181030_113317[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11820607
people "live" like this.

>> No.11820628
File: 3.04 MB, 4032x2268, 20181030_113431[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11820617
in the case of this home, i am just going to rent something and tear it down. its worth nothing now.

>> No.11820631

>>11820577
Damn, what makes people turn into such degenerates?

>> No.11820632

I make 24k a year and live by myself. My mom used to live with me until I kicked her out. I'm happy to pay 2x the rent to have the whole place to myself.

>> No.11820649
File: 92 KB, 661x668, NurgleManifestation.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11820577
2/?
>the main living room area is full of toys a junk electronics , not as bad as the rest of the house
>the garage is impassible , stacked to the celing with tools, garbage and old clothes, there is an old Mustang partly dissambled in there somewhere but it's totally buried
>first bedroom was gfs room and was actually kept mostly clean and normal
>second room is cluttery but comparable to the living room, it's where mum and now teenage sons sleep, the windows are removed because dad had an airsost/bb gun phase and wanted to everybody to practice home defense by shooting though speed readers out the back yard , Windows never put back in
We will get to the second room in a minute
>third room is master bedroom, room is filled to the waist In junk, there's a huge broken TV on the wall, the dad got mad one day and smashed it
>walls in the hall all have writing scrawled on them as reminders from dad to himself not to forget stuff like how to convert Celsius to farenheight and an old bill due date

>> No.11820704
File: 329 KB, 256x256, 1547161562444.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>live in jew york with 3 other people, 2 worthless retards and 1 useful person
>2 retards never do any dishes but constantly soil and ruin cookware cause they see us cooking and make shit out of spite
>useful girl starts doing our dishes separately to avoid helping them
>they get mad and bitch at her to clean up their messes so she does
>3 weeks later I get a call from one of them, he's screaming and crying over the phone about how girl's holding them hostage
>Go back home
>fuckhuge snake in the hall, she's chilling on the floor petting it while retards cry in MY bedroom
>she sicced her snake on them
>one of them pissed my bed in fear

>> No.11820728

>>11820617
man those are some sweet toys
would play

>> No.11820760
File: 305 KB, 978x609, Nurgle-daemon-plaguebearers.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11820649
>the backyard is pretty big, several acres at least, and is waist high in weeds and foliage
>there is a large shead that's so full of forgotten junk it's actually busting at the seams and falling apart , gf, and her mum attempted to clean years ago by dumping everything into the shed
Now is the worst part(s), you might not even believe me
>out back is a rabbit hutch with years dead rabbits in it, the kids accidently poisoned them, then forgot about it after they died
>there is a dead german Shepard somewhere in the high grass, strangled itself trying to escape being tied to a post and forgotten about, I think the body was removed at some point eventully , but it was out there for at least a year
>gfs cat was killed when a pile of garbage fell on it, body was left until somebody found it
there is a still living cat named tom and he is the most hardened imperial guard vet-tier cat that has ever been, he's been put through so much horror that he should get some medals
>owned by gfs sjw sister
>Ingored , nobody paid attention to him
>he had gotten flees , so he was locked in the bathroom for months and ingored, you could hear him meowing and yallowing for months until he would pass out
Now, room #2
>he was eventully locked in the sisters room, no litter box, he shits and pisses whereever , never cleaned
>her room is also coverd in dead rats , eaten by him, because he was locked In there and forgotten , in addition to all the garbage
>there have been dozens of pets bought, totured, killed and forgotten, as far as I know
>2 German Shepard, one strangled itself, other ran off
>1 small dog, staved, escaped
>rabbits, poisoned
>gfs cat, crushed
>another cat crushed in garage
>dozens of small critters forgotten about, and starved
And yet Tom is still alive as far as I know.

>> No.11820783

>>11820760
Your GF isn't sounding much better considering the amount of dead animals she ignored

>> No.11820806

>>11820760
anon, call the police on them for animal abuse

>> No.11820812

Anyone go full "sank the ship to kill the captain?"

I've done it once, and it was essentially pouring shit vodka down the sink my roommate bought for himself that he was supposed to owe me for stealing my own vodka.

I live alone now and it's 10/10

>> No.11820817

>>11820760
Bonus story
>go to the house
>gf isn't sure what do and shows me a bit of junk dad had collected
>it was a small glasses case he picked up on the side of the road from a hobo cart, it was full of drugs
>weed, Coke and meth , he didn't know anything about it, he had just picked it up and tossed it in the pile and forgot about it
>mum and gf did know, mum went full delusional thinking she was Walter white and was already planning to sell it to the local gang bangers and starting a drug empire
>I took the drugs out to a hill behind the house and destroyed it all before the mum got everybody killed in a drive by

>> No.11820840

>>11820783
Who do you think found and got rid of the dead animals in the first place anon?

>> No.11820850

>>11820840
If she's so great why are they dead in the first place

>> No.11820866

>>11800194
I work 90 hours a week between two jobs. Sundays are when I do chores and meal prep.

>> No.11821034

>>11813244
Probably closer to 3750

>> No.11821111

>>11797002
>Be in shared accommodation at uni
>Always did dishes after cooking because brought up right
>would wash other people's dishes too because it was no trouble to do an extra couple of plates or whatever
>One day was rushed after breakfast so left dirty bowl on the side to do later
>Get home after class, see room mate finishing washing dishes, just pulled the plug
>One dirty bowl left on the side
>Called them out on why they left one bowl, they said it wasn't there's.
I guess some people are just dicks.
I never did a single piece of house work after that.

>> No.11821208

>>11820866
You work 15 hours a day you lying sack of shit

>> No.11821219

>>11799100
Wow people who go to college are idiots

>> No.11821237

>>11798023
In my culture, if someone cooks for you, you get the dishes. Kind of like, "I'll buy if you fly." It's not that uncommon of a tradition here.

>> No.11821285

>>11821208
6 x 15 = 90, yes.
Get to work at 5:30 am and leave to go home around 8:30 pm.

>> No.11821342

>>11805172
Shows how much you know about fixing cars. You have to have the head machined and check your deck for warpage too. Head gasket set for putting everything back together sealed right can be $140 or more, machine work can be $150-250, fluids, oils, filters, sealants $50-60, and an entire day of your time whatever that is worth. In your case, whatever 3 grams of crystal meth runs where you are at.

>> No.11821746

>>11821342
Based Cletus, the grease monkey!

>> No.11822000

>>11806452
>>11808830
>Yards are for boomers
Enjoy your doghouse

>> No.11822412

I only ever loved with roommates for 2 years. Most of the people that can't and went were pretty normal, but none of them were as clean as I was. I cleaned the kitchen and common area every week from top to bottom, and none of them every helped me, but at least none of them left dirty dishes in the sink. Worst I had was the landlords maintenance guy leave a bunch of metal shavings on the floor when he was doing work on pipes one day. I also had one Indian roommate that smelled worse than any human being should. Just walking by his door was enough to hurt your nose. If he was in the common area, I had to sit in my room and shut the door. One day he just disappeared and no one ever saw him again. His co-workers even came looking for him one day. Landlord said he had a family emergency back home and had to leave.

>> No.11823829
File: 2.12 MB, 4032x1960, 20190127_140721.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11819293
The mold supports the house
>>11819186
>>11818952
I'm aware, but thank you
>>11818946
>>11818927

Anyways, pic related was the kitchen this morning. One of the good roommates actually was cleaning it when I came back from work bless that man so my posts are kinda null, but you guys get it.

>> No.11824381

>>11812948
because you've plopped it ontop of a dirty plate, ya mong

>> No.11824434

>>11797002
A number of years ago I did, fuck he was a useless cunt.
>wake up one morning
>go into kitchen
>half burnt tea towel
>sausage rolls all over the fucking floor
>scorch marks up the wall
dumb cunt came home pissed, tried heating up frozen sausage rolls in the oven, turned on the top element instead, where a tea towel and his sausage rolls were sitting and almost burned the fucking house down, he didnt even fucking bother to clean it up.
Plenty of other times he would never fucking do his dishes, would eat my fucking food, one time he tried cooking and offered me some, fucking mince beef in a pan with tinned spaghetti and fuckloads of oil, what a fucking mess, was all burnt aswell, "Im so impatient when I cook I just turn the heat up to max so its done quicker".
fucking loser.

>> No.11824441

>>11805195
Wanting clean gas stove makes you a child. who knew

>> No.11824455

>>11819413
heh

>> No.11824531

>>11824441
You aren't being called a child. That Anon was just implying he's seen worse.

>> No.11825064

>>11824531
Thank you for the clarification, anon

>> No.11825118

>>11797866
Jesus fucking Christ. Bud, struggling on your own in abject poverty is preferable to that, and would likely be a cakewalk in comparison.

>> No.11825128

>>11798100
Shit's painful to be around sober, can you imagine that nightmarish trip?

>> No.11825177

>>11806365
Underrated post topkek

>> No.11825256

I'm one of 5 Children, grew up in a Military household and joined the Military myself. I did not have my own room until I was 22 years old.

I had exactly one housemate after getting out of the service... And I kicked them out after 2 months for never cleaning. Literally never cleaned a single thing in the house for 2 months, relying on the fact that I keep things very tidy (something about growing up for 25 years with military cleanliness) and couldn't go to bed without a clean house. He was the type of dude who always was "soaking that pan" or "I'll dry the dishes in a bit" or "I thought it was too late to vacuum and didn't want to bother you (at 6pm)". Literally had an excuse for every inch of his laziness. He would sit on the couch and play GTAIV for 5 hours at a time when he was supposed to be in classes at the local CC.

Finally after 60 days, I told him to pack his shit. He absolutely flipped the fuck out, but the lease was in my name, all the bills were in my name, and he was a skinny-fat NEET so he really couldn't even effectively stand up for himself after the initial indignation. The worst was he had his Dad call me to try to talk me out of it. I explained the situation, and the Dad said something to the effect of "I know how he can be, could you give him a chance as a favor to me? We can't have him move home again..."

I felt bad, but it also wasn't my fault he fucked up raising his kid so badly. It'd have been one thing if the guy had been a touch messy but made an effort. But when you knew for 60 days he had not cleaned a single object in the place, there was no way I was going to let that go on longer. Thinking back I'm sure the kid was likely coddled to hell by his parents as he was a homeschooled only child, and thus he likely didn't even realize how fucked he was being.

So 72hrs later his Dad came and picked him up with his shit. And 10 years later I haven't had a housemate (excepting my Wife, who is as clean as me thank god.)

>> No.11825755

>>11797866
>my dad already filled up the sink with spatula
huh?

>> No.11825762

>>11798672
decent

>> No.11825832

>>11805172
Retard

>> No.11826496

>>11820704
Based snek gril

>> No.11827365

>>11825256
Based

>> No.11828680
File: 104 KB, 1104x1104, q1fqzw3afcyy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11799106

>> No.11828691

>>11797234
Hahhaha drinking until severe alcohol poisoning and living in filth lol college is awesome

t. Reddit

>> No.11828697

Before my wife moved in with me she had a total cunt of a room mate, she yelled at mi wifi 4 lifu for being up at normal hours. Her roommate made so much noise and was an all round not nice fren.

We pissed in the kettle the day my wife moved out.

>> No.11828701

>>11828697
Forgot to mention, she turned the kettle on and left the house to get some groceries, can't imagine how her nostrils felt when she got back home.

>> No.11828708

if you want a clean sink do other people's dishes or get your own place, lazy faggots these days I swear

>> No.11828721

>Chinese roommate dry boiling eggs he forgot about
>Romanian roommate whot tried making hash brownies in the microwave and melted the entire thing and dumped it on the porch to hide evidence
>find Estonian hippie roommate cleaning a pan with a steel brush
>Russian roommate who cooked rice in a frying pan then added cheap Mc Donalds cheese on top, he ate this every evening with a chicken burger as cheap as can be and lectured us how he was better than all of us
>alcoholic Irish rommate who nearly burned the house down cause he was drunk and on coke and decided to bake an egg. At this time a Polish family with a baby was also living with us and the cops had to yell at him so he would just go to bed or something. Ended up pants less and passed out in the stairwell
>kitchen literally falling apart as well as the hallways
>house owner had to put up wooden poles about a day before I finally left so it now looked like a mineshaft

I have seen some shit Anons like you wouldn't believe

>> No.11828724

>>11818986
hahah you have no fucking idea what youre talking about

>> No.11828772

>>11799740
Do you put a bucket under the unconnected sink drain and then empty it periodically?

>> No.11828901

>>11813514
I cooked a pot roast yesterday and cleaned up the dishes previously in the sink, my own dishes, the counters and the stove. I have atoned for my previous sloth.

>> No.11829011
File: 28 KB, 400x275, 1547195575903.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11808350
are you me?

>> No.11829201

>>11828721
That's insane

Moar

>> No.11829231

>>11828721
>>alcoholic Irish rommate who nearly burned the house down cause he was drunk and on coke and decided to bake an egg. At this time a Polish family with a baby was also living with us and the cops had to yell at him so he would just go to bed or something. Ended up pants less and passed out in the stairwell
lel
any other stories ck related or otherwise?

>> No.11829392

>>11825256
>GTA IV was ten years ago
No wonder I feel old, I am old.

>> No.11829776

>>11797002
>have some friends who have their own apartment
>hang out with them all the time
>they smoke weed 24 hours a day and let messes pile up
>they always offer for me to come live with them
>don't because I have this sweet rent-free place with free meals called my mom's house
>they sit me down one day and say they have a serious proposal
>they know I want to move out of the state eventually
>they're gonna move to Colorado and they want me to come
>they also want to own multiple large dogs in Colorado
>glance around the apartment
>pile of dirty clothes in the corner
>sink flooded with dishes, smells like shit over there
>some broken glass from a weed pipe on the kitchen floor
>hamsters running loudly on wheel in dirty cage
>7 empty packs of cigarettes on the table
>couch I'm sitting on is broken
>Imagine living in this with the addition of multiple large smelly shedding beasts that need to be walked and cared for
>tell friends I'll think about it
>text other friend that I've decided I'm moving to Texas with him

>> No.11829836

>>11799100

if you can do a 2 hour commute you can afford to live somewhere cheaper.

>> No.11829856

>>11799230
>>11799257
>>11799290

>spending $300 on a pan

what are you a fucking idiot or something?

>> No.11830396

>lived with 6 people in one house, me and 5 other girls
>always locked my room
>they were pigs, fucking pigs, never cleaned after themselves, always bitching about everyone else's mess though
>one time came home and there was a dirty pot on the carpet in front of my door
>it wasn't even my pot and I hadn't used it in my entire life
>threw it down the stairs
>another time they all left for winter break, left a ton of dirty dishes in the sink
>got pissed, threw their mugs against the wall to break them, threw the shards and all the pots and other shit outside onto the side-porch where they stayed there until end of second term
>bought bananas
>came back from class the very next day, entire bunch is gone, no asking permission no apology just gone
>left a note on the table calling them disgusting filthy thieving cunts
>one of the girls' mother saw it
>turned into a huge fight they needed to take us all into arbitration for
>never apologized, repeated myself that they were thieving cunts to the counselor in front of them all

>> No.11830613

>>11799290
Well thatsucks anon. But frankly there is no way I would either use or even have around such delicate kitchen implements if I were not 100% sure my flatmates would respect it and care for it as well as I do. And that excludes 99% of the population, sadly. Consider it a lesson.

>> No.11830639

>>11800432
I am always grateful for posts like these, they make me feel so much better about being a foreveralone.

>> No.11831186

>>11798023
How about not being a fucking faggot and do the dishes when someone else cooks for you? He went through the trouble of spending his money and time on the food and for what? You to just eat and go back to your stinky little wankcave?

>> No.11831225

>>11829231
Our house boss was very cheapskeat, so the had a plank on which we had our gas stove and the damper was too close to the stove so mid cooking the plastic lamp fell off cause it was melting from the heat.

My Chinese roomie would however cook like a Chinese does, gas on full and throw around the food in a wok. And then there was the burning in the wok as he was tossing it around, the side of the damper was black from it. Didi I mention that above the damper there was this huge wooden structure from when the house was build in the 50's? Well easy to say he would always give me a heart attack cause he could easily burn the house down.

Chinese roomie also put on the entire stove on full to warm up the house if he was getting cold. So you'd come home with the stove burning full blast and no one to be seen.

>> No.11831240

>>11799390
Kek I work on a tugboat and use a Mora and all the rednecks tell me it looks like a kitchen knife. Kinda does actually

>> No.11831256

>>11831225
I must say that China bro was pretty okay as a person however weird he was. He had a good job but was living in this tiny room, he had lived there for about 10 years or so but because it was so cheap he was always going to Michelin star restaurants, had an expensive car and would always fly abroad to check out cities and stay in expensive hotels.

Our house owner was very sketchy, because the fire department said we needed smoke alarms she placed one in each room on a combo battery/electric system, so if they went off all 9 would go off simultaneously which was insane.

And oh boy they would go off from boiling water, making pancakes or just because and it was always the kitchen cause it also happened to be directly above the stove and the dampener that went nowhere and was melted.

So China bro got on the counter and threw his knife in the alarm one evening, electric sparks all over and the house went dark. Thank god I had one of those boxes to screw the wires in.

>> No.11831276

>>11831256
>on a combo battery/electric system

That's most likely a legal requirement. These days most building codes require that.

>> No.11831296

>>11831256
At some point houseboss discovered that she could easily extort Polish people so we ended up with a family and a baby in our disgusting household. Later they were replaced with a couple and a smelly cat.

In our neighborhood there was a monument half burned down, containers stacked against it to prevent collapse cuz it's a monument. The city broke the thing down not realizing they unleashed a wave of mice into our area. Polish bro was scared cause he had seen a few in our kitchen, so did I.

Smelly cat was put to work and whenever I was cooking it would daily catch about 3-4 mice while you were busy. I objected having a cat in the dirty house but it suddenly had purpose. Did I mention house boss made them pay $100 a/m for the cat.

>>11831276
Yes but 9 is overkill, we would remove them all soon as the FD would leave. 1st time living alone and in that house the entire thing would go off 3 times around 2AM, I was scared we were going to die but nobody cared lmao

>> No.11831374

>>11804662
It’s really not that hard though.

>> No.11831377

>>11831256
>So China bro got on the counter and threw his knife in the alarm one evening
kek

>> No.11831427
File: 19 KB, 480x360, feelsgood.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw i finally have a real job and am in the market for my own apartment

march 1 and i be free of this horse shit

>> No.11831438

>>11820607
>That fresh bar of soap in that shit streaked shower

>> No.11831447

>>11831374
You're right, it's not. But it's not worth getting upset over either. Most "recycling" does absolutely nothing for the environment despite people's best intentions. It usually causes more enviornmental harm to ship back and process the waste than is avoided by re-using the material. About the only exceptions to this are things that you get paid for. I don't mean government rebates, like getting a dime for a glass bottle. I mean places that will buy scrap for cash, like aluminum cans or steel scrap.

>> No.11831453

Is it really that common for people to piss in the shower or have I just been really unlucky with roommates? Prior to living with roommates I never would have believed that so many of these "people" would piss where they bathe.

>> No.11831471

>>11797002
I live with 3 dudes. Every body is neat except one guy who is an actual retard. He's an emt and he works weird hours. We'll all go to bed and wake up in the morning to the stove top covered in cast iron skillets, greasy spatulas just left on the counter top, empty hot sauce bottles, plastic wrappers, and various melted cheeses stuck to the counters, sink filled with dishes and cups despite an empty dish washer.

He's gonna be gone for multiple days and somehow he thought it was A-OK to leave a huge mess while he's gone and take up 3/4 of the burners with his shit. We all sat him down to tell him to cut his shit out last week and he's already back to his old ways. I think he's actually retarded.

>> No.11831474

>>11831296
pets and rentals don't mix because for every courteous pet owner there's going to be a shithead who lets their pets pee and shit everywhere

>> No.11831523

All three of my roommates are awful about dishes and shit, but they will pay me to clean stuff so I don't mind.
I like cleaning.

>> No.11831589

>>11798202
>>11798662
>>11818999
>>11821237
speaking as someone that cooks nice meals for my roommates, it's nice when they clean up but not expected and if the sink is clear I'll usually just clean as I cook because we don't have a dishwasher and it's easier to deal with that way. now if I was the only one cooking/buying food then I'd appreciate it more but you can't just unreasonably demolish the kitchen and expect people to clean all of it. it's like that south park episode where Randy gets into cooking shows. sure it's nice to cook for people but I'd rather not have to clean for 2 hours and not have someone cook for me. it's like giving someone a gift that needs batteries and not including batteries. you're gifting someone a chore

>> No.11831740

>>11799230
I want to feel entirely bad for you since they didn't seem very empathetic, but:
1) you let your roommates use your expensive equipment despite the fact that you never indicated in your story that they were competent enough to handle them
2) you killed your friendship over a mistake that while netted them a $450 fine is quite easy to pay off
3) YOU LET THEM USE KITCHEN UTENSILS THAT COSTED HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS DESPITE NOT SEEMINGLY KNOWING IF THEY WOULD TAKE CARE OF THEM PROPERLY WHILE YOU WERE AWAY

>> No.11831809

>>11831453
The onky place you stand with a drain. I never understood this. If the water is running its the same as a toilet. As long as you aren’t pissing all over the walls. It doesnt stagnate it gets washed down with the rest of the water.

>> No.11832178

>>11831809
the hair and gunk in the drain then get soaked in piss
tbf a lot of soap goes through there too, so its not too bad

>> No.11832343

yep. actually this makes me really sad im a poorfag.
Every roommate i live with turns out to be a fucking super low iq mongol who has no hygiene nor empathy in the kitchen.
I mean ok, you can be filthy animal and don't keep any order or cleanliness.. It sucks but i get it.

But how fucking departed from reality and common sense do you have to be, to not squish bottles and carton boxes when you throw them to thrash so that you don't have to empty the bin every time you put 3 boxes in it?

People than do this are the proof that we as a civilisation need to reset, and start all over implementing a strict rules about who gets to spread their genes, and who needs to not shit out any offspring,

>> No.11832379

>>11832343
Yikes dude are you really going to genocide the blacks

>> No.11832380

Guys, when you hand wash, do you also hand dry, or let the dishes air dry?

>> No.11832401

>>11832380
Air dry, clothes are filthy

>> No.11832451
File: 32 KB, 598x597, nEyKS0k.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>circa 2010
>flatmate barely knows how to cook ramen and turn ovens on
>leave for a couple of weeks for camping trip
>come back
>pic related in the oven

>> No.11832484

>>11832451

That looks like a nightmare in my world.

>> No.11832513

>>11832451
W-w-was that a pizza?

>> No.11832904

>>11797002
stop being a faggit if you allow people to walk over you it will happen again and again you are named door mat until you change that expect that from people in your life

>> No.11833058

>>11831296
Where the fuck do you live, anon. What country is this that allows for such a mishmash of the most insane people from different cultures?
I'm sincerely curious.

>> No.11833191

>>11797002
Idiot put my skillet in the dish washer

>> No.11833320

>>11832451
What would happen if you turned the oven on here?

>> No.11833330

>>11797002
>I had to throw the entire fucking pot in the garbage.
Nah, your just a giant pussy.
Grow some balls and stop being squeamish about old food.

>> No.11833637

>>11808305
This is the weenus peeanus of /ck/

>> No.11833683

>>11820577
>>11820649
>>11820760
Thanks anon. From now on, I shall refer to hoarders as spawn of Nurgle.

>> No.11833876

>>11820760
your gf sounds like a piece of shit too for abusing those animals

>> No.11833930

>>11829856
idiot with money to burn, the worst kind

>> No.11833941

>>11797002
>Throw entire pot in the garbage.
Woman detected. Go drink a bottle of wine and fuck your dog bitch.

>> No.11833960
File: 47 KB, 852x480, you have cancer.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11818927
>from when some slugs just kinda started coming

>> No.11833967

>>11820631 I'd say the Obama/Biden sticker >>11820628 is a dead getaway.

>> No.11834258

>>11819099
wanna know how i know your car is 30+ years old?

>> No.11834278
File: 721 KB, 830x987, 1532567061402.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11834258
I have a 95 and a 2015, I work on them both without any trouble. I got the 95 for 2,000 around 2 years ago, without any issues. You're either too retarded to look, or haven't put any real effort into it.

>> No.11834293

>>11833320
Mold doesn't hold up to high temps, so it would burn off. It's been insulating the pizza from bacteria and the heat will kill off whatever's left. The pizza would be fine

>> No.11834298

>>11819099

wanna know how i know you've done like, one thing on one car before?

because sometimes replacing a headgasket WILL take a couple hours, and sometimes replacing it will take a day or two, depending on the vehicle. sometimes an alternator takes 15 minutes, sometimes it takes 8 hours.

if you were a mechanic you'd know this.

>> No.11834321

>>11834298
How much do you pay a mechanic to do it? How much would you pay yourself to do it?

>> No.11834323

>>11834293
wouldn't any toxins be left? Also I doubt a mold-eaten pizza will taste any good.

>> No.11834337

>first year at uni
>live in a small dorm room with 3 other people in mediocre prison conditions
>asshole roommate leaves his dirty dishes in the sink in bathroom
>tell him not to do that and he spregs out
>just start pissing on them since then
>eventually try killing about 3 people when I was drunk and get kicked out in the first semester then move in with a 19 yo model and a lot of crazy shit starts happening but whatever

>> No.11834369

>>11834321

i'd pay myself about a million dollars to do it.

>> No.11834371
File: 53 KB, 540x720, fc4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I live with 5 other people in my college house. Theyre not so disgusting as they are just plain retarded

>one leaves his window open in winter all the time, then bitches about the heating bill
>people constantly will throw pizza boxes down next to our small kitchen trashcan rather than walk literally 10 feet to throw it in our outside garbage can thats right by thr back door
>locked themselves out of their bedroom so instead of taking the handle off he just kicked the door down.
>female roommate will eat spam and colby jack cheese sandwhiches
>one tried to claim eating out was cheaper than cooking
>basically live at my gf place but still get bitched at about dishes that I dont make

>> No.11834490

>>11831809
If it just washed away I wouldn't fucking notice it in the first place. There are stains on the bottom of the shower curtain.

>> No.11834513

>>11834490
>There are stains on the bottom of the shower curtain.

That's almost certainly a kind of mold, not piss.

>> No.11834537

>>11834371
>>locked themselves out of their bedroom so instead of taking the handle off he just kicked the door down.
Kek I did this in college when I was drunk and locked myself out of my room. Got a nice 400$ bill for a new door for my trouble

>> No.11834663

>>11834371
>>female roommate will eat spam and colby jack cheese sandwhiches
based

>> No.11835442

>>11819052
in MD, a minimum wage ($10.10) full-time job earns you $1,616 a month. In Overlea, on the outskirts of Baltimore, a single-person apartment runs $900+/month.

>> No.11835451

>>11835442
oh, and that's before taxes. After taxes it'd be ~$1300

>> No.11835485

>>11834293
sub 50 IQ here

>> No.11835533

>>11797002
>live with two guys, a basketball player and a huge Disney fan
>one makes mac n cheese (only mac n cheese) and leaves the pot in its soggy state until the next time he decides to make some
>He left it in the sink over his two month break
>the other one is a bit more culinarily inclined, sometimes makes bacon and omelettes
>usually only has cereal with activated almond milk, doesn't even finish, just leaves it there
>instead of cleaning his bowls, just gets a new one
>end up with 5 or 6 Mickey Mouse bowls full of soggy almond milk cereal in one sink and a moldy pot quarter full of mac n cheese in the other
The worst part is that it's my fault, because I had the gall to clean the apartment for Thanksgiving, so they expect me to clean it for them
Not to mention they use my fucking utensils

>> No.11835566

>>11797002
>be living with lazy fuck roommate and his fiance who is equally lazy
>they have an annoying chiweenie dog that barks at every fucking car that drives by.
>asshole dog shits all over the floor all the time.
>i have to pick it up and throw it away because my lazy fuck roommates wont
>roommates put dishes still half full of food in the sink. they dont even bother to shovel the unfinished food in the trash or wrap up the dish with seran wrap and put it in the fridge. just put the shit in the sink
>i tell them they gotta clean up after themselves
>"ok anon we will clean it up sometime today"
>a week later the same dishes are in the sink along with new dirty dishes burying these dishes
>putrid smell of rotting food makes the kitchen smell like an abandoned butcher house.
>pile of dirty dishes is so big i fill up my bathtub and let the dishes soak in the soapy bathwater.
>come back to bathtub 2 hours later. bathwater now looks like swamp water.

lived with these useless pieces of shit for 3 months and the only housework they did the entire fucking time was do their laundry once. disgusting foul vermin excuses for human beings.

>> No.11835573

>room8 constantly hocking loogie (coughing up phlegm)
>constantly sucking all the mucous from their nose down into their throat
>really fucking loud, disgusting, and constant
>turn on a fan so that i don't need to listen to it day and night
>they turn off the fan because "it's too loud"
>ask if they will blow their nose
>they say they can't blow their nose because they have a deviated septum

they get borderline violent with me any time i suggest a solution to their "why am i always coughing shit up??" I just want to be able to eat a meal without feeling sick to my stomach, listening to this shit. losing my god damn mind. i am starting to think it's intentional. i asked that they turn the TV off when it's not in use, and since then, the TV is always on, and if i turn it off, because it's just some movie on pause for a day, they will turn it back on, but without resuming the movie. i can understand being a disgusting, lazy dirtbag, but I swear to god, this dude is TRYING. like, how do you forget to flush the toilet?

my sink is full of phlegm. makes me gag every time i see it. it's so thick that you need to dislodge it, and the sink drains very slowly... please just kill me ;-;

>> No.11835588

>>11835573
you have no choice but to start fucking with his stuff and/or poisoning him. nothing deadly just enough to send him to the hospital or maybe get him to move out if he thinks it's environmental

>> No.11835591

I once found pink bacterial colonies in a 99% eaten container of quark once, that was pretty cool actually. it was just me, I live alone

>> No.11835957

>>11797002
My brother had to share a house with two other people one year and he told me this story a while ago about how one of them made "carbonara". It was a raw egg and spaghetti. That's it. He didn't whisk it he didn't mix it into the pasta after it was fresh out of the pot and still warm he just cracked a fucking raw egg into a bowl of spaghetti with nothing else in it and ate it like that.

>> No.11836073

>>11817446
These entitled cunts are the worst
>literally one hand on spatula, one on skillet handle, stirring food
>very clearly a work in progress
>faggot father demands to know why cutting board, knife, and empty bowl in sink hasnt been washed yet
>maybeimstillusingitretard.mp4
>berates you for being a filthy, lazy slob for not cooking food HIS way
>literally making eveybody dinner but you didnt stroke the sponge on the knife in the 30 seconds you didnt have to stir your food
>god forbid you eat it first without washing the pan
>waits until the moment you start eating if its just your food, to nag you about washing your leftover spoon, forming a strong work ethic, sucking his needy faggot dick, ect.
>does the exact opposite everytime he cooks
>leaves dishes in the sink for multiple days when he cooks
Ok faggot