[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 41 KB, 450x331, 1514408391874.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11205145 No.11205145 [Reply] [Original]

Got about 300g of ground beef, unknown fat percentage (should be pretty decent though, made some good patties before). Tired of making burgers, any ideas? Nothing with oven/grill please, don't have those.

>> No.11205441

You could make “tacos”

>> No.11205447

Dolmades, make something in advance to figure the fat ratio.. you want a leaner ratio to be able to use enough oil in your wraps

>> No.11205483

Chilli

>> No.11205643

korean bullshit beef

mix soy sauce, brown sugar, rice vinegar, garlic, ginger(pickled or fresh poweder sucks for this), sesam oil, red pepper flakes, and garlic

brown beef and dump thatb shit on it, let it cook off a bit and it goes great with rice or rice noodles

>> No.11205653

Cheap bolognese, perhaps?

>> No.11207378

FPBP.

Make tacos or better yet make some wraps.

1. Season ground beef. I usually use garlic salt, salt, and ground black pepper. You can add other shit if you want.

2. Dice up some green peppers and onions if you want added flavor.

3. Heat up pan and add ground beef.

4. Pour honey on ground beef while frying to make meat sweet and flavorful.

5. Add diced onions and green peppers. Fry until brown.

6. Lay out wraps and lay slice of cheese down.

Now here's when things get tricky. You can choose to either just add some regular spaghetti sauce and throw it on the wrap like that and let it melt the cheese and eat it like that.

Or you can extend your meal some. I usually wash off some kidney beans and cook those while my meat is frying and add that to it. You'll eat less meat and therefore extend the meal. You can also add rice to the mix to extend it as well.

Also if you don't feel like making wraps and want to be a lazy bastard, you can mix the meat, onions, peppers, sauce, and beans together in a bowl and eat it like a chili. I've done that while high one time and it was delicious.

I personally have never made one before, but you can also opt to make a meatloaf or meatballs. Maybe some hard shell tacos, I haven't tried making those yet.