Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/ck/ - Food & Cooking


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 92 KB, 761x960, vegandcz.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10948270 No.10948270 [Reply] [Original]

Tell me about veganism vs ethics anon

>> No.10948279
File: 28 KB, 480x792, enough2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10948279

>>10948270
The Lord God literally asks for animal sacrifice throughout the Bible, retard.

>> No.10948283

>>10948270
Animals don't have souls and can't go to Heaven according to the Bible.

>> No.10948339

>>10948270
Do vegans feel bad about the eight spiders they swallow in their sleep every year?

>> No.10948347

This thread is for soulless bastards including me.

>> No.10948351

>>10948339
Do vegans feel bad about the trillions of non-pest insects being wiped out by the """organic""" pesticides used to grow their produce that are the exact same pesticides used on regular produce?

>> No.10948361

>>10948270
someone should edit the last panel and add another one explaining that he has only eaten soy in his life

>> No.10948369
File: 67 KB, 800x387, Touched_by_His_Noodly_Appendage_HD.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10948369

>>10948279
>>10948283
Well my mythical sky pilot disagrees with your mythical sky pilot so your argument is cancelled. Checkmate, christcucks!

>> No.10948374
File: 109 KB, 1024x930, 1527741580697m.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10948374

>>10948369

>> No.10948383

>>10948351
No I don't buy """organic""" food, I buy regular food that happens to not be animal products

As for the insects, yes my very existence is going to cause other things to die, it's the cycle of life. It's just that the cycle doesn't have to include as much death and suffering as it does for most peoples diets

>> No.10948398

>>10948270
And God blessed Noah and his sons and said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth. 2The fear and dread of you will fall on every living creature on the earth, every bird of the sky, every creature that crawls on the ground, and all the fish of the sea. They are delivered into your hand. 3Every living creature will be food for you; just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you all things.
Genesis 9:1-3

>> No.10948401

>>10948398
Thank you, Jesus. Amen.

>> No.10948407

>>10948351
>"organic""" pesticides used to grow their produce that are the exact same pesticides used on regular produce
What are things that don't happen at least under USDA regulations, Alex? Large scale scorched earth monoculture "organic" megacorps use a broad spectrum synthesized from chrysamthemum flowers but that's different from conventional. Ethical small and medium growers don't use that. There are many other insect control methods that don't fuck with the environment, but yes they do remove and kill pests.

>> No.10948411

>>10948270
Animals are mindless sheep whomst cannot even understand the concepts of thought let alone their own existance. If you have time to worry for dumb animals but not your fellow human you should make some friends.

>> No.10948418

>>10948369
I made one of those posts. I don't myself believe in God, but if you want to invoke Him and his law you should probably get it right, retard.
Also, are those meat balls?

>> No.10948422

>>10948270
being this uninformed of the bible lel

>> No.10948447
File: 132 KB, 500x446, foil-fedora.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10948447

>>10948407
>Ethical small and medium growers don't use that.
Yes, they use copper sulfate which is actually worse.

>> No.10948465

>>10948270
the hadjis I wasted must be the last in line lol

>> No.10948474
File: 1.71 MB, 1294x1928, 1525622046591.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10948474

>>10948270

And the vegan/vegetarians get swarmed by all the insects and other fauna they destroyed through their lives right?

>> No.10948480
File: 43 KB, 540x960, baby.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10948480

>tfw when I've been working as a nurse for over a decade
>I'll have to apologise to all the bacteria and parasites I've killed

>> No.10948484

>>10948270
>eating meat is the same thing as killing

I get all of my food at the grocery store

>> No.10948485

>>10948270
>all the worms and insects
vegans would have to face those too.

>> No.10948491

>>10948411
>If you have time to worry for dumb animals but not your fellow human
>implying that a moral person doesn't worry about both
>implying that there is any real rebuttal to, "a person who is capable of understanding and empathizing with the pain and suffering of other beings should attempt to live in a way that minimizes the suffering they cause to others".

>> No.10948496

>>10948485
and rodents killed in fields by grain threshers

>> No.10948497

>>10948491
well if you empathize with me as a human you have to acknowledge my right to murder other things you also empathize with.

>> No.10948515
File: 78 KB, 600x496, 1411057264061.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10948515

>>10948270
they're hypocrites who benefit when they can and would sooner eat meat than live in a cave and only eat food they find on trees

>> No.10948529

>>10948270
>>10948383

Death is not bad or evil. Neither is killing necessarily. Killing the father of a child a husband of a woman a son of a mother is. Killing a being which is intended from birth to be consumed is not immoral because it would die anyways and in this fashion of death it provides usefulness.

>> No.10948543

>>10948398
>every living creature will be food for you
didn't know the bible endorsed cannibalism

>> No.10948548

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3-BX-jN_Ac

discuss

>> No.10948618

>>10948270
Now I need a version of this comic but with doomguy instead.

>> No.10948623

>>10948543
I eat Jesus every Sunday though.

>> No.10948625

>>10948447
>copper sulfate is an insecticide
Wrong numbnuts. It's a fungicide permitted for use on fruits and rice. Again, proper cultural practices by small and medium growers reduce the need for fungicides, in many cases not requiring it at all except for unusual circumstances. Sure, large scale scorched earth monoculture requires it. Crawl out of your mom's basement sometime and *gasp* talk to a few local organic farmers.

>> No.10948633
File: 434 KB, 1000x1918, PBF286-Amends.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10948633

>> No.10948669
File: 152 KB, 910x476, Knoema_Viz_of_the_Day_Global_Greenhouse_Gas_Emissions_from_Livestock.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10948669

The point of veganism isn't to stop the use of ALL animal products. The only way I can do that is killing myself, and I don't want to.

It's defined as "a way of living that seeks to exclude, as far as possible and practicable, all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing and any other purpose."

So yes, there are animal products in many things we use and it's impossible to avoid them. But it's a fallacy to assume that there's no benefit in *reducing* the use of animal products just because you can't eliminate it all.

Whether you want to improve your diet, reduce suffering, or help the environment, reducing your consumption of animal products is arguably the most effective way to do it, even if you can't eliminate it completely.

And I'm not trying to force people to do anything, I just want to clear up a misunderstanding.

>> No.10948697

>>10948669
There is no benefit to be gained from not killing animals.

>> No.10948703

>>10948669
Quit moving goal posts. What is the arbitrary amount of animals that have to be killed and used for vegans to have comfortable lives but still feel good?

>> No.10948719

>>10948633
>>10948270
Why do vegans try to appeal to Christianity when they're all atheist faggots who at any other time would use religion as the butt of a joke?

>> No.10948720

>>10948625
It's a pesticide tho, retard. Your lack of protein in your diet besides semen is damaging your pea-sized brain.

>> No.10948727

>>10948697
Read the words on the picture.

>>10948703
However many you want. If you're comfortable with how you live, that's fine for you. I eat less animal products (still do on occasion) and I'm comfortable as well. People are different.

>> No.10948735

>>10948669
I don't see farming of crops on there. That must mean it has zero impact on greenhouse gasses, right?
What does the 27% "other" cover?

>> No.10948737

>>10948633
This would be awesome, I'd run up and start killing them and eating them again

>> No.10948744

>>10948727
Then that's not vegan. It's not a "i'm comfortable here" idea, it's elimination of using animal products, otherwise you're not vegan. That's literally what it is.

>> No.10948764

>>10948727
>I eat animal products sometimes
Scum

>> No.10948775

>>10948719
They're retarded and they unironically think that images like in the OP will stop someone from eating meat

>> No.10948779

>>10948270
imagine being so cucked that you praise weakness and call it "ethical"

>> No.10948783

>>10948270
What's better; to hunt an animal, to have wolves around to eat the animal alive, or to let the population go out of control leading to food running out and mass starvation?

I'm actually curious about getting a serious answer from a vegan.

>> No.10948786

>>10948633
are those andalite animorphs or what?

>> No.10948788
File: 1.59 MB, 901x1865, Bhagavan_Vishnu.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10948788

>>10948719
Most vegans lean toward Buddhism or Hinduism, not atheism

>> No.10948789

>>10948727
See
>>10948735
I wonder how much transportation and manufacturing would go up too. Besides greenhouse gasses are a meme

>> No.10948793

>>10948719
uh... impeach drampf!

>> No.10948800

>>10948783
The best way to reduce suffering is to nuke the whole planet.

>> No.10948808
File: 619 KB, 1080x1920, Screenshot_20180722-121734.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10948808

>>10948633
a fucking rat

this lunatic artist wants you to feel bad for killing a creature that spreads illness, decay and infection

>> No.10948819

>>10948633
I wonder how awkward the japanese soldier feels by being compared with soulless beasts, that's low key racist tho

>> No.10948828

>>10948633
Didn't jesus and the most of the 12 disciples were fishermen?

>> No.10948837

>>10948270
Plants are alive too faggot.
Face the facts, you kill things to stay alive.
If you were truly the guilt-free being you like to think of yourself as, you'd commit suicide.

>> No.10948838

>>10948828
Kinda hard to be a fisherman when you never existed desu

>> No.10948846

>>10948633
Have you actually read the bible? Why am I even asking?

God demanded animal sacrifices. God put humans to be above animals.

How hard is that to grasp?

>> No.10948851

>>10948838
(You)

>> No.10948856

>>10948846
>God demanded animal sacrifices.
That doesnt mean that murdering a animal isn't a sin, retard.
>God put humans to be above animals.
Then why did he call Jesus, His own Son, a lamb?

>> No.10948857
File: 109 KB, 700x845, PBF182-Food_Fight.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10948857

>>10948808
>not realizing PBF is a madman by default

>> No.10948868

>>10948856
>Then why did he call Jesus, His own Son, a lamb?
Well, Jesus WAS sacrificed in the end

>> No.10948870
File: 1.85 MB, 471x265, 1381689372510.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10948870

>be the Christian God
>regularly demand animal sacrifices
>and human sacrifices too
>and one time sacrifice your own son
>preach veganism
God must be a giant fucking troll.

>> No.10948876

>>10948868
So you agree that sacrificing animals is a form of murder

>> No.10948879

>>10948856
what is analogy?

Christ is the lamb of sacrifice. It is a parallel to the passover sacrafice

>> No.10948883

>>10948788
>be India
>preach veganism
>dump dead children in rivers

>> No.10948899

>>10948876
I agree that you'll die of complications from a b12 deficiency

>> No.10948913

>>10948270
>shit our propaganda isn't working on anyone else. we need to find some new suckers
>how about christians? they're dumb as shit, right?
>perfect
>queue every vegan comic "artist" making this exact comic

>> No.10948928
File: 192 KB, 584x807, angel eats burger.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10948928

>> No.10948929

>>10948899
I’d rather eat some pills than die from fucking cancer

>> No.10948936

do vagans wear real leather?

>> No.10948947

>>10948270
>projecting your own idiotic ethics onto an established system of ethics that even tells you that your allowed to do as you wish the animals since they are yours to tend to.

I'm not even Christian but this is retarded.

>> No.10948963
File: 84 KB, 687x916, PBF246-Bee.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10948963

>>10948857
This, some fucking vegan troll on here posted it as propaganda, but it's literally just a goofy comic.

>> No.10948974

>>10948407
>but yes they do remove and kill pests.
So they do kill innocent insects.

>> No.10948998

>>10948936
The "real" ones don't.
Hell, I know a vegan photographer who stopped shooting film because the film base is made with gelatin from animal bones.

>> No.10949007

>>10948879
>what is analogy?
An analogy is a comparison between two things, typically for the purpose of explanation or clarification.

>> No.10949040

>>10948351
Yeah because if the society we live in makes it impossible to cause zero suffering any attempt to live ethically is 100% futile

>> No.10949044

>>10948808
>creature that spreads illness, decay and infection
That creature would be called homo sapiens.

>> No.10949049
File: 148 KB, 761x960, vegan-killer.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10949049

>>10948270
>Tell me about veganism vs ethics anon
No you tell me anon (pic related).
>i dare you to say that plants aren't alive

>> No.10949055

>>10949040
Suffering is not immoral. To suffer is to live, any honest attempt to end suffering is antinatalist.

>> No.10949074

>>10949055
But imposing suffering is immoral in my opinion

>> No.10949076
File: 37 KB, 403x448, 1513761630385.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10949076

>>10948369
>God is a bearded man in the sky

>> No.10949079

>>10949074
>my opinion should be law

>> No.10949083

>>10949074
>in my opinion
No one values that so it doesn't matter.

>> No.10949085

>>10949074
But it isn't.

>> No.10949266

>>10948497
you might want to look up the definition of empathy senpai

>> No.10949286

>>10948279
In the Old Testament-in the real bible he says he puts the garden in our care which brainless think means kill everything you want.

>> No.10949310

>>10949286
why didn't god just tell the snake to shut up

>> No.10949330

>>10949310
The He couldn't sacrifice His own Son to save us from the sins He created.

>> No.10949474

>>10949055
What

>> No.10949482

>>10949474
You read correctly brainlet.

>> No.10949487
File: 267 KB, 527x519, CHAW.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10949487

>>10948339

>> No.10949497

>>10948270
it is unethical to refuse to eat the meat that is there. to refuse toconsume the meat of the animal, is to basically let its entire life go to waste.

if you dont feel a small amount of remorse when you go to the grocery store, and see the bucherie, then you simply arent human.
but then to refuse to do soemthing, like eat the meat. that is downright alien.

>> No.10949506

>>10948270
at least vegans who do it for ethical reasons have a leg to stand on. the way the animals in some factories are treated is pretty god damn terrible.

>> No.10949516

>>10948808
>>10949044
>>creature that spreads illness, decay and infection
And his name? Albert Einstein.

>> No.10949556

>>10948270
>First, you must face everyone you killed
So you're telling me that every steak, porkchop, chicken breast, and salmon fillet was the product of pink-shirt guy hunting, gutting, and butchering his own fucking meat? Every chicken breast I have ever consumed has been sold to me and whoever slaughtered the animal is countless degrees of separation away from me. By the logic of this comic any involvement, no matter how minuscule, that results in the death of any sentient life (including insects) places a quantifiable spiritual debts on that person that must be rectified before eternal salvation can be accomplished. So if you live in some shithole nation like Haiti and you eradicate disease carrying pests to protect your family/community then you're basically Hitler.

>> No.10949692

>>10948351
Followers of Jainism do, because they have actual strict morals and adhere to them. Some of even wear cloths in front of their mouths so they don't accidentally harm small insects

Western vegans make arbitrary distinctions to excuse the ways in which they live, which leads to self-contradictory logic when they criticize other people for their supposed transgressions

>> No.10949698

>>10949556
i dont believe a single person has ever said that leftists are capable of rational thought.

>> No.10949779

>>10948633
>when you eat meat you are personally responsible for killing that animal

Leave on the high horse you rode in on

>> No.10949783

>>10948270
You really can’t ethically justify eating meat.
t. meat eater

>> No.10949912

>>10949783
what if i eat roadkill?

>> No.10949920

>>10949783
It's justification is that there is nothing immoral about it.

>> No.10949930

>>10949783
Ethics are subjective, first you have to accept that killing animals is wrong before claiming meat eating is unethical

>> No.10949931

>>10949912
*snap*

>> No.10949941

>>10949506
Not really. Not from the perspective of the animals themselves anyways. They're purposefully kept as in stressed as possible so it doesn't fuck up the meat.

>> No.10949959

>>10949783
Carnist here and I agree with this, but I still eat meat just mostly game I hunt and fish, and ethically raised animals from farms I've inspected. I do my part to minimize suffering. The typical carnist argument is logically inconsistent and runs something like this:
>hurr durr, i'm superior to all other life forms 'cause muh sky pilot said so; or if not an abrahamic knuckledragger, muh intelligence gives me the right to kill other animals since they aren't (theoretically) intelligent. Then, the carnist proceeds to claim reptillian behavior on the order of a crocodile, with precisely the same impulses from the brain, are somehow consistent with one of the previous two presumptions. If it were true you were endowed with a superiority to animals, you would shrug off the lowest animal impulses like predation on flesh and advance forward.
The inconsistency in their argument probably exceeds most carnists' mental capacity, but even I recognize it.

>> No.10950026

>>10949959
You sound like a good guy anon. Hunting definitely absolves you from some of the guilt of eating meat and the killing can be justified from a utilitarian standpoint. Have you read Peter Singer?

>> No.10950132

>>10948633
>pbf

he usually doesnt make this kind of shit what the fuck

>> No.10950186

>>10949779
Riding horses isn't very vegan behavior.

>> No.10950229

>>10949516
Huh?

>> No.10950306

>>10948339
Literal fake news.

>> No.10950310

>>10950306
no (u).

>> No.10950315

>>10950026
>peter singer
No, but I will read him since I looked at the wikipedia about him. I can see my views appear to be consistent with his on many points. Thx.

>> No.10950329

>>10948383
You’re buying compost that has been mixed with dirt and animal shit.

Also, plants are alive and breathe out oxygen. You’re litertally killing the thing that keeps us alive

>> No.10950436

>>10950186
Speaking from personal experience it all depends on which side you ride them on.

>> No.10950439

>>10950329
This. Plants need nitrogen to grow with which we feed them through manure. There's no escaping animal products.

>> No.10950461

>everyone
'They' are not people
Animal/insects are basically inanimate objects

>> No.10950473
File: 180 KB, 467x467, icon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10950473

>>10950306
I wonder who could be behind this post.

>> No.10950512
File: 10 KB, 291x173, th (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10950512

>>10948633
>>10948369
>>10948270

>> No.10950527

>>10950512
Whomever made this let their butthurt tears show. Actually all varieties of these are pathetic for that reason.

>> No.10950540

>>10948369
>Checkmate, christcucks!
Ew

>> No.10950546

>>10950527
Seems like a pretty reasonable representation of the situation to me.

>> No.10950605

>>10950512
>this argument wouldn't work on me
Right, your hypocrisy is showing. You believe in a mythical christ as your lord and savior, in fact like most of your ilk wear that on your sleeve, yet ignore his teachings that conflict with your own media manufactured ideas of self-interest. The fact that a secular humanist points it out in no way invalidates it.

>> No.10950609
File: 16 KB, 285x241, 1447933514781.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10950609

I didn't kill the animal someone in a slaughter house did. If you don't eat the meat then the animal will have died in vain because you cannot stop them from being slaughtered no matter how many protests and vegan inspirational quotes you post of Facebook.

>> No.10950625

>>10950527
You sound like the butthurt party here.

>> No.10950627
File: 71 KB, 645x773, 09F45810-6CBB-4909-87E5-F05E626E4473.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10950627

>>10950609
>consumers don’t influence supply

>> No.10950665

>>10948515
Nice try, but vegans don't claim to be sinless, the point is to minimize suffering not eliminate it completely. Even they recognize that animals need to die some time, but not to stuff your fat gullet.

>> No.10950688
File: 168 KB, 597x357, 1531421200098.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10950688

>>10950605
>>10950605
>I don't believe in Christianity but I'm the poster boy for a good believer so you should act just like me
sneaky tricks for athiest dicks

>> No.10950704

>>10950546
>goes out of its way to paint the opposition as ignorant
>is clearly mad that they can't use the opposition's own argument against them
Yeah, no. The only people who use these are those who can't handle someone being smarter than they are.

>> No.10950751
File: 242 KB, 1544x1080, 1527537156858.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10950751

>>10950704
You are so fucking retarded. You miss the point dumbass. You can't do your famous moral high-horse grand stand bullshit if you have no morals, and you have none, you godless fucking athiest

>> No.10950760

>>10950751
>he needs a petty sky kike’s book to make sure he doesnt suck jamals cock

you didnt have any morals to begin with

>> No.10950770

>>10950760
What's wrong with being gay?

>> No.10950785

>>10950760
>Actively rejects biblical morals soley because they're biblical
>"I-I have more morals than you!!"

>> No.10950790

>ethics
>morals
fuck animals and your faggot feelings homo

>> No.10950801

>>10950751
My morals are based in reality, not fiction.

>> No.10950938

>>10950801
>my social constructs are more realistic than yours!
brainlet

>> No.10950944

>>10950938
Worshipping kikes and Israel doesn’t make you moral or smart. It makes you a slightly more obedient mudslime

>> No.10950958

>>10950938
They literally are if yours came out of work of fiction. Maybe there are some realistic ones in their by accident, but they're drowning in a sea of bullshit. And besides, christians interpret the bible to cater to however they were raised by their parents anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

>> No.10951011

>>10950958
> christians interpret the bible to cater to however they were raised by their parents anyway

Seriuosly can you be more clueless on what you are talking about?

>> No.10951101
File: 25 KB, 112x112, 1507069969562.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10951101

If killing animals is wrong, and animals go to heaven.

Does that mean animals who kill other animals have to face the animals they killed when they go to heaven too?

>> No.10951143

>>10951101
yes, no living creature can escape it's atrocities

>> No.10951156

>>10950665
It should be they don't need to die for you. But you'll still enjoy housing and medicine and whatever the fuck else. You're even worse than people who eat meat because you act so much holier-than-thou for not eating, but saying it's okay that they die for your other comforts.
Go live in a fucking cave and only eat berries if you're actually concerned about how or why animals get killed.

>> No.10951184

>>10948270
This makes huge assumptions about the nature and God, shit, it seems more likely that God is a crotchety old psychopath whose only law is "eat or be eaten"

"God loves his violence, why else would he make so much of it?"

>> No.10951203

>>10948270
animals have no moral agency and thus are incapable of being acted upon in an immoral way.

>> No.10951227

>>10948369
Well looks like it's war then.

>> No.10951397

>>10951203
So it's okay to rape a retarded chick? They don't have moral agency, neither do babies. Can we just murder them whenever we please?

>> No.10951450

>>10951397
>So it's ok to rape a retarded chick?
Well yes but for a different reason
>Neither do babies
I don't know about you but I was smart enough to have moral agency out of the womb.
Nice try on your strawmen though, friend. :)

>> No.10951457

>>10950627
>a even if very vocal they're still very small category of consumers can influence global supply & demand
See, I know economics too.

>> No.10951492
File: 16 KB, 280x346, Retarded+chickens+they+really+are_6cb588_3125588.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10951492

>>10951397
>So it's okay to rape a retarded chick?

I know what you're going for, but this is a food board..
I took you for a chicken rapist for a moment.

>> No.10952524

ITT people would rather argue god given laws in bible(while being mostly atheists themselves, Id assume) than to think about what and why are they eating
keep classy

>> No.10952530

>>10948270
This is just a shitty pbf comic

>> No.10952747

No wonder vegantards avoid this >>10949049

>> No.10952992

>>10948270
because people kill their own food

>this is why vegans don't even try the ethical approach

>> No.10952996

>>10948369
meatballs

>> No.10952997

>>10948633
that's racially insensitive to the vietnamese and it diminished the pain and horror of the vietnam work
whoever made this comic and everyone who uses it as a provegan strawman is a monstrous immoral son of a whore that deserves to be decapitated with a blunt saw in front of his family

>> No.10953000

>>10948793
hey, i am antivegan and I fart on cheeto benito, so don't go that way, dude

>> No.10953006

>>10948808
I mean theres an elephant back there too

>> No.10953012

>>10951011
Truth hurts. Sorry, not sorry.

>> No.10953013

>>10948633
What kind of heinous son-of-a-bitch could think eating a steak from a cow raised and butchered by other people is equivalent to killing a man in war?

If people think radical vegans only have bad taste in food, show them this.

>> No.10953019

>>10950688
Then shouldn't you feel shame for having to be taught the principles of your own religion by someone who doesn't believe in it? Maybe try reading your book for a change before you beat someone over the head with it.

>> No.10953024

>>10953000
>faggot with trump-derangement
how original

>> No.10953033

>>10948407
Do you think there's a USDA worker living on every farm all year long to make sure their baseless regulations are followed or do you think it's more likely your shitty organic food is grown the same way my shitty normal food but marked up?

>> No.10953041

>>10948407
Then you'd better hope those 'ethical growers' of yours really are local farmers and not in the pockets of Big Agri. Its reach is much wider than you think.

>> No.10953187

i didnt kill any of those animals, someone else did, then i benefited from it
it reality it would be a bunch of spiders and ants ive accidentally stepped on

>> No.10953673

>>10949286
Anon, the part you're referring to is in the old testament.

>> No.10953722

>>10953673
Who cares? He's wrong either way.
Christ Himself killed a herd of swine.

>> No.10953755
File: 19 KB, 365x273, 1513067643265.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10953755

>>10948543

>he doesn't know about the circle of life

All living things go back into mother earth when they die, decay, and ultimately contribute to the growth of new life.

This new life goes on to sustain future life.

>> No.10953878

>>10948369
Retard anabaptists who don't raise their kids right create these highhanded brainlets.
Its always bottom-feeder Protestant denominations, always.

>> No.10954806

>>10948270
Have I accidentally clicked into reddit? Because this entire thread if full of autistic faggots

>> No.10954813
File: 825 KB, 1000x556, White Savior Complex.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10954813

I actually hate white vegans more than I hate normal white people. They're just fucking smug cunts who think they're better than other people.

>> No.10954822
File: 359 KB, 474x528, t..png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10954822

>>10950512

>> No.10954836

>>10954813
>is a shitskin on top of being an already awful person

ehhh yikes

>> No.10954842

>>10949286
>Genesis 9:1-3 God blessed Noah and his sons and said to them, “Be fertile, increase in number, and fill the earth. All the wild animals and all the birds will fear you and be terrified of you. Every creature that crawls on the ground and all the fish in the sea have been put under your control. Everything that lives and moves will be your food. I gave you green plants as food; I now give you everything else.

>Leviticus 11:1-3 And the Lord spoke to Moses and Aaron, saying to them,“Speak to the people of Israel, saying, These are the living things that you may eat among all the animals that are on the earth. Whatever parts the hoof and is cloven-footed and chews the cud, among the animals, you may eat.

>Luke 24:41-43 The disciples were overcome with joy and amazement because this seemed too good to be true. Then Jesus asked them, “Do you have anything to eat? They gave him a piece of broiled fish. He took it and ate it while they watched him.

>Luke 5:3-6
>Luke 22:7-15
>Genesis 27:2-9
>Proverbs 12:27
>Leviticus 17:13
>etc. etc.

You were saying, faggot?

>> No.10954849
File: 1.05 MB, 623x882, American Liberalism.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10954849

>>10954813
>They're just fucking smug hypocrite cunts who think they're better than other people.

This.

>> No.10954880

>>10948270
The comic is kind of diluting its main point. In the last panel most of what's there is insects, which most vegans will kill as many of as meat-eaters will, meaning a vegan would have to face pretty much the same scene as a meat-eater.

>> No.10954896

>>10954849
No. You’re just a horrible fat fuck and are insecure about it

>> No.10954941

>>10948270
Veganism requires animal products to be viable.
Soil is a living organism, and requires NPK to be able to grow things.

Currently, we use hydrocarbon fertilizers derived from processing crude oil.
Before that, they mixed bone meal, blood, and wood ash into the dirt.

Crude oil is just very old decomposed corpses.
You cannot remove yourself from the cycle of life and death.

All life requires robbing another living thing of its life to perpetuate itself.

>> No.10955021

>>10954842
Fuck off christcuck, your abrahamic mythology welcoming the destruction of the only known habitable planet in the universe 'cause dat means muh jeebus sho' nuff comin' back, has led us to the point where the planet is now terminal in relatively short order. You fucks are dying out yourself and not being replaced, so there's that consolation. But take note of the fact you've ruined the planet and be very happy your myth isn't real, otherwise there would be a very special place reserved for your ilk in hell.

>> No.10955033
File: 147 KB, 858x800, 8745FDDC-9812-45AA-BCC0-337FAB6EB9B4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10955033

>>10954941
>soil is a living organism

>> No.10955385

>>10951101
animals are just people who didn't have the greatest karma so they got reborn into the animal realm

>> No.10955631

>>10948369
*tips*

>> No.10955639

>>10955033
you've never been to a barren wasteland i take it?

>> No.10955647

>>10955639
Of course I have. Your mother’s cunt is my favorite place in the world!

>> No.10956081

>>10948270
>le animals are people meme
Why are vegans so retarded?

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action