[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 34 KB, 1200x630, Subway_Logo_OG.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10787790 No.10787790 [Reply] [Original]

When folks think about me, they're always thinking about "Hey, it's that guy--it's that guy who LOVES Subway subs". So, you can imagine it was interesting today what happened to me. What happened was I go to subway, you know, I'm sitting there, my mouth's salivating at the taste, at thinking about the taste of a new Subway sub entering me. So, I go in, I go in head hearty, head ready, eyes ready and mind ready to be eating at Subway Subs. So, you know, the best thing about it, is I was ready to eat. The best thing about it is I was ready to eat a Subway sub. So I go in there, you know, and my mouth's drooling, dripping wet with Subway hot and ready, hot and ready Subway sub for me. To my surprise though, when I look... to my surprise, I'm getting the sub made, I say, I say to the sub master, I say to the sub guy, "Give me that foot long veggie on honey-oat and wheat. And, for cheese, I usually like to get pepperjack cheese". He did that, he put it in the blender --he--he did that oven to get it toasted and ready for me. I'm that Subway Sub customer they say, folks think about him, they think about that guy who's alwaaayys getting Subway subs. Anyway, now it's time to get the veggies out. Veggies on that sub. So he rips that out of that microwave oven, he rips that sub out, and I say "Man, give me all those veggies. Give me them all, every single one, drop em plop em on that sub sanweech, and I'd like them all, please". Let me tell you what he does next. I look away for one second, I peep my head away, I turn my head away and it's not there looking at him, and guess what the guy does. He puts grapes on my sub.

>> No.10787791

I didn't know that at the time because he quickly finished it up and squashed it together and mashed it this bag. Now, I'm just thinking I'm having a reggie veggie sub when I go home. So I take it out to carry out and I take it to go. I get home, and as soon as I get home, I'm ready to dig into that sub and smash my teeth into it and sink my teeth into that sub, because I actually do like to eat them. WELL, guess what happens is I bite into, squash into that grapes and it gets scratched into, it gets bashed into my face from all that grape juice. It squeezes into me, and I have the taste of grapes now. So, if any of the execs at Subway are reading this post, I'm not going to eat at your subs house now. I'm not going to keep buying your subs if you're going to keep having employees who put grapes on them now. So please, fix this problem or I'll---I'm not going to go to your place again, that's the thing. Even if you fix it, you've lost a dedicated and loyal customer because you've messed up, and you've kind of, you've had a guy who put grapes on my sub.

>> No.10787793

Didn’t read any of this because none of it happened

Dumb boomer

>> No.10787798

>>10787793
t. Subway exec

>> No.10788558

>>10787793
t. butthurt sandwich artist

>> No.10788948

nobody cares about your stealth CP fanfics, Jared. go back to sucking your inmate bf's footlong.

>> No.10789375

>>10788948
What? Have I been served?

>> No.10789435

>>10787791
That's about it for this video, if you guys have any id-

>> No.10789452

I came

>> No.10790775
File: 156 KB, 1431x527, dsfasdg.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]