[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 86 KB, 500x598, HumanDT.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10768568 No.10768568 [Reply] [Original]

Let's talk about the intestines.

First, to address a few things.
>Serotonin, the happiness chemical, is produced within the intestines.
>Our body was not designed to ingest meat or dead(cooked) food. Flesh specifically has no fiber and thus can not be digested naturally.

Most people are walking around with 10-20 pounds of compacted shit lining their intestines. A lack of fiber, dehydration through eating dry processed foods, plus the rotting meat putrefying inside the gut is the cause of all disease.

Now i'm not telling you to quit everything RIGHT AWAY. You would fail. With that said, cleaning your gut as a start is the best thing you can do for your energy levels, health, mood and well-being.

Look into:
>Salt water flush
>Triphala
>Colostrum

Foods that are great at cleaning the stomach are raw, alkaline plants. Naturally alkaline plants are electric and provide the body with the necessary energy for nourishment vs shock stimulation via dead foods.

I'm here to answer any questions.

>> No.10768581
File: 229 KB, 750x450, 15284750994881.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10768568
>vegan
>raw
>alkaline

>> No.10768586
File: 51 KB, 620x286, parasite.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10768581
enjoy your 'sites

>> No.10768607

I've got a 2 way shower with an enema tube attached to the other connection. When I get bunged up that tube goes right up my ass with a bunch of warm water to flush it out.

Ass Enema4lyfe.

>> No.10768608

Personally I fuck my ass with a himilayan salt dildo while doing yoga every morning and I'm so alkaline that I fart like a foghorn

>> No.10768632

>>10768607
Enema's are great for the colon but don't forget the small intestines. I would do salt water flushes too.

>>10768608
ur chakras are balanced as fuark

if you were alkaline you wouldn't fart

>> No.10768634

>>10768586
Raw greens make a lot of people sick too.

>> No.10768640

>>10768634
dis-ease =/= detox reaction

When detoxing an acidic body there will be a reaction. It will get worse before it gets better. That's why so many people fail, they don't build themselves up FIRST and THEN detox properly.

>> No.10768711

It's not that it's meat, it's that it's bad meat, caked with bad cheese oils and sugars, with no exercise. That there is very little nutritious organ meat, and most of the meat is burnt to a crisp or turned into sausage with nitrates.

Remember the Mongols? They ate only meat and milk. They conquered most of the world, are you telling me they were unhealthy and had 20 pounds of shit?

They ate pasture meat, sometimes raw, usually cooked without oil or in it's own fat, and milk. They probably also ate a good portion of organ meats as well, which has a lot of great nutrition.

>> No.10768762
File: 194 KB, 640x480, plaque.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10768711
I agree and disagree. I agree that bad meat is an issue, as well as being fried usually with additives.

I disagree on meat being OK. From a nutritional standpoint, as I already stated meat has no fiber. Fiber is a critical aspect of digestion. From a spiritual aspect, how can you justify imposing the will upon another being and causing them to needlessly suffer for your own transient entertainment? You think violence towards others is an indication of health? That is a topic for another day.

Here's the rundown on how the digestive process goes for meat and other dead foods. There are two aspects of mucus, one that is good and lines our body, and another that is used to coat harmful objects so they can be purged from the body. When you eat acidic food your body produces mucus to coat it and get it out. Well, people only eat acidic foods, and that causes more and more mucus to be produced throughout the body to deal with it. This compounds and creates a hardened surface called "mucoid plaque" which stops the body from adequately digesting foods. This goes on for years and years and people become walking shit bags.

Everything you need to be healthy comes from plants, not animals. The above process is the same for both processed foods and meat, except with meat you get the bonus of it rotting and fermenting inside of you.