[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 412 KB, 356x506, 1527206527553.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10751567 No.10751567 [Reply] [Original]

I've finally decided to jump into the Culinary Arts career, instead of the good ol' fashioned Gastronomy one. My reasoning for this is that you can make a living of your tip and have your salary intact for as long as it takes. So bear with me

>2 years worth of studying
>Already have a couple of English certificates + a ''Suited for Cooking jobs'' certificate
>If all things go right, I will jump into an atlantic cruiser for 6 months, where eventually I will make a living off of being a barman

That's my plan. It's said that they pay you 3k dollars a month, but due to the peso devaluation, here in my country that's much more than what the average brain-surgeon earns a month

I'm a complete dork when it comes to making drinks. How do I get started?

>> No.10751589

I always wanted to work on a cruise ship and test the serial killer waters.

>> No.10751603
File: 31 KB, 429x410, 149655175858.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10751589
It's only a serious deal when there's storms in the pacific ocean, but other than that, I heard the water is calm 99% of the time. I too want to work in there because

>Money, bitches love money
>Travel around the globe, to meet bitches from other countries
>Learn shiet from the nations of the world
>Get the fuck out of Mexico

Last time I asked on /adv/, but nobody repplied and the thead 404'd. I was wondering if someone from then navy would also offer advice to handle the sea (besides mind games)