[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 83 KB, 768x431, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10438849 No.10438849 [Reply] [Original]

NYC got a Carl's Jr finally a couple months ago. I only just learned about this today and was about to go but according to yelp it is rated very low.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/carls-jr-new-york

I had no idea why considering that fast food is generally consistent but I noticed a constant theme in these reviews. See if you can figure out what the issue is here.

>Location and staff: The only person that really seemed to care and was putting in great effort was the manager. I feel bad for him because the rest of the staff in the front simply did not support him. They didn't appear to care and did minimal motions to look like they were doing enough "work" to clock hours. They lacked basic critical thinking and communication skills.

>It also takes a while for them to distribute the good once you order. Felt like I waited forever.

>I enjoyed my meal while listening to hip-hop music.

>ordering here is like hell on earth though. Excruciating to the point that it doesn't seem worth it most of the time.

>so the worst part was when 6 of us had finished the meal. we all shit our pants 2-3 hours after.... foooooood posioning .

> ordered a California Burger Combo. I received guacamole, bacon, and cheese in a bun. There was NO BURGER in my burger! They also forgot the fries and drink. Who does that!?

>Today, I had lunch here. It wasn't a pleasant experience. After I ordered my food, I waited 5 minutes, which is borderline too long. As I waited, I heard a few raps song in the background. In each song, the rapper said the n-word about a dozen times. I was appalled. To add salt to the wound (no pun intended), some of the employees in the back were acting ghetto. A few of the male employees were even wearing pants that were hanging off their ass. As a 33 year old black male attorney, I was disgusted. They acted like buffoons right in front of tourists. If I pulled that crap at my job then I'd get canned.

>> No.10438871

well it's a franchise with a stupid owner probably

>> No.10438885

>>10438849
it’s ny, what do you expect

>> No.10438887
File: 68 KB, 600x1000, 1521488074135.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10438849
N I G G E R S
I
G
G
E
R
S

>> No.10438945

>>10438849
NYC is infested with niggers, spics, chinks, muslims, and jews. There is nothing good here.

>> No.10438969

Nigger employees will ruin even the finest fast food franchises