[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 67 KB, 500x500, 61kVdH5ZicL.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10174737 No.10174737 [Reply] [Original]

Anyone else pesceterian in here? I eat fish a couple times a week, otherwise I'm veggie. I keep fish on deck. Cans of sardines, kippers, salmon and tuna. Frozen cod and flounder. The occasional muscles. What are your favorite fishy dishes?

>> No.10174761

>>10174737

What the fuck does not eating other kinds of meat have to do with enjoying fish? I eat fish at least twice a week, but I also enjoy a bunch of other good shit.

Meme diet fags are fucking retarded.

>> No.10174777

>>10174761
I swear calling people retarded is all you sad fucks do on this board

>> No.10174801

>>10174777

Maybe because nutritionally deficient anons who start threads like this every day kind of are retarded, yet they flaunt the fact that they have a picky eater diet, are probably malnurished, yet pretend like they eat better than omnivores because they eat veggies - as though people who eat meat don't also eat veggies. Plus these threads are always by dumb crossboarders just asking for recommendations for their stupid restrictive diet, even though that's not at all what this board is about; it's even worse than the children arguing about which fast food is best.

KO two layer are based, btw, but you don't have to cut every other kind of meat out of your diet to enjoy them.

>> No.10174842

I eat a few cans of sardines per day. I always stock up when they go on sale. Why wouldn't anyone?

>> No.10174850

How am I going to be nutritionally deficient on a pesceterian diet? I eat eggs, cheese, a wide variety of fruits and vegetables. Plenty of fish and seafood. I bake sourdough bread and pizza regularly. What could my diet possibly lack?

Do I browse other boards, sure. I don't eat chicken, beef and pork, but I don't think that makes me picky.

>> No.10174875

>>10174850
Seafood has very little carnitine.

>> No.10174909

>>10174875
Just glanced at Wikipedia... Our bodies can synthesize carnitine from lysine unless you have a genetic defect. I consume plenty of lysine, so I'm not worried.

>> No.10175424

I've been one for at least seven years now.
As far as eating seafood goes, I like canned sardines and kippers and sprats, nitsuke rockfish, teriyaki salmon, and tempura prawn.

>> No.10175447

I herring every few days, it is kind of cheap in my country and it fills up my needs for nutrients not so easily available in plant based diet.

I heard small fish are contain less heavy metals.

>> No.10175463

>>10175447
>I heard small fish are contain less heavy metals.
That is true. It's even safe to consume them every day.