[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 395 KB, 600x438, yes that is gold foil on the bun.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10037299 No.10037299 [Reply] [Original]

Does anyone in here own a restaurant? If you do can you listen to this scheme I came up with and tell me whether or not it would work?

Why not just add a $2000 burger as a menu item, and then advertise the shit about it on the internet? The current most expensive burger is only $1,768 (pic related). Rich fucks and retards will always want the most expensive thing of anything, and since the burger is such an iconic food in America this is bound to draw attention. Don't do anything special with it either other then adding a "secret sauce" (which is really just mayo mixed with ketchup or some other bullshit), so you don't spend anymore money then usual. The money those people paid for it will make it taste good on their own. Really other then the initial advertising, you won't lose anything, will gain a whole lot more attention, and will gradually get a couple thousand dollars every once in a while. How much does internet advertising cost anyway? In fact if you're a good enough memer you could probably pull a Trump and get it all done for free.

>> No.10037312
File: 466 KB, 825x523, noose.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10037299
wow what a great idea
where'd you get this idea from? the dozens of burgers that cost around $1,768 that advertise the fuck out of their burgers on the internet?

they're that expensive because of the ingredients and labour, or in half the cases, the excessive money goes to charity.

really cool and epic idea man, i got a better one here

>> No.10037317

>>10037299
Stop trying to kike the kike you fucking kike

>> No.10038172

>>10037299

How about put a $2000 burger on the menu but never actually sell any but claim you sell tons of them to create fake revenue as a money laundering scheme with drug dealers?