[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 205 KB, 1489x773, IMG_4482.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9961797 No.9961797 [Reply] [Original]

A thread to warn others about sellers that scam, scalp, and have otherwise bad business practices.

Raines, gemgem, and shiri are staples.

>> No.9961813

>>9961797
mrk on LM, well known for (re-)selling highly overpriced TaoBao goods

>> No.9961818

Does anyone know anything about cherry_sp? Do they actually wear lolita at all or do they just scalp bodyline? Sometimes I see them buying a bunch of Wunderwelt's garbage on lacemarket, do they scalp that too?

>> No.9961820

Lovelyladylock is a pretty sketchy seller. She has feedback for not listing stains and damages, leaving bad feedback when you don't pay right away. Not to mention she doesnt actually list the names of anything on her listings, and initially just tried to sell it all on one large posting not listing the conditions of individual items.

>> No.9961825

chestnutlili always buys stuff in bulk from wunderwelt and resells all of it at a markup

>> No.9962076

>>9961820
bought a set from her recently and it went okay. she shoved the JSK, otks, and headbow in a bubble mailer and it was ready to pop when I got it. also it smelled like floor cleaner? but she shipped next day for me on a Saturday and gave me a pretty good deal on everything.

>> No.9962077

>>9962076
>>9961820
Just checked her feedback, looks like someone's been scammed by her recently. I'm glad I didn't buy from her when I got bad vibes even though she had an OP for sale I wanted.

>> No.9962085

>>9961820
>Buyer: Seller is a scammer. Left negative feedback after receiving payment, originally asked me to send money without sending an invoice. Avoid at all costs.
>Seller: I've sent payment requests, an invoice, even a second invoice request. This buyer has accused me of being an untrustworthy seller even though I have great reviews. I'm trying to complete the sale but the lack of communication and unwillingness to pay for the item is making it hard to ship in timely manner.
Tbh that sounds like the buyer didn't pay or played around and then got butthurt because they received negative feedback. Or it's a misunderstanding where both sides reacted with anger instead of trying to find a solution.

>> No.9962088

>>9962085
If you read other feedback it looks like lovelyladylock immediately leaves negative feedback if you don't pay right away.

>. I received negative feedback after not paying for only one day after having won the auction. Nothing anywhere stated payment had to be made within a day.

This is in her first feedback. If you look back in her listings she doesn't list a time frame and it sounds like she has a pattern of leaving negative feedback right away. Sounds sketchy.

>> No.9962089

>>9962088
>>9962085
>>9961820
Yikes her feedback looks bad for someone with only 5 sales.

>> No.9962095

>>9962088
Okay that's an overreaction. I'm sure LM admins would remove these kind of nervous feedbacks if the buyer asked them for it and explained the situation with proof.

>> No.9962103

Owls on LM has tons of feedback, but if you read closely you'll see a lot of her items are used when she claims they aren't, and have damages and stains when she claimed none.

Just a reminder for why it's still relevant to bring her up, because she's a disgusting filthy seller and no one should buy from her.

>> No.9962107

>>9962088
>>9962085
>>9961820

>>9962095
Hello, I'm the person who left the most recent feedback on her profile. I have a long history on selling and buying on both Lacemarket and /cgl/, and this was the first absolutely bad experience I ever had.

First of all, the seller asked me to send her the money without sending an invoice of any kind. The seller said it had been a "few days" without payment but it had only been one day, as I bought the listing on 8/2 and the message saying I hadn't sent her over payment(without being prompted) was on 8/3. I explained to her I did not feel comfortable sending over the money without one, and so she sent one over the next day. I was invoiced 8/3 and paid on 8/4 and on 8/5 she left negative feedback saying I hadn't paid. Naturally I assumed this person was a scammer since they left bad feedback after already being paid the day before, and so I left feedback accordingly and opened up a paypal claim. As soon as I opened up the claim she did refund me, but insulted me multiple times insisting that she had nothing but good feedback when the proof is there that she has done similar things to other people. I called her a scammer in response to these actions.

I am more than happy to give screenshots of all of this as proof if asked. But I have contacted lacemarket mods and provided them with screenshots as well as to how poorly this seller handled the situation.

>> No.9962137

>>9962107
She sounds ill.

>> No.9962148
File: 194 KB, 1242x1656, IMG_5055.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9962137
It certainly was the most unpleasant transaction I ever had. here's proof of my payment on 8/4 and her message saying she'd send over the invoince on 8/3 as well as her bad feedback being left on 8/5 as well as the refund that I requested as soon as I saw she left it that morning that she quickly gave to me. I removed all names on here to comply with cgl rules but you can easily go to my or her page to see the feedbacks and purchase date of the item.

>> No.9962177

>>9962148
Yeah I've had a bunch of noobs trying to pull this shit lately, follow the fucking rules bitches. If you want to use PayPal as a seller you pay the damn fees. You don't get friends and family or gift payments for sales

>> No.9962179

>>9962148
Forgot to add, it's such bullshit because when the listing ends, the seller can see the PayPal email. It's not a mystery who to send the damn invoice to, it shows up right away on the listing when it ends

>> No.9962184

>>9962177
The buyer can also send the payment as a business transaction so the buyer protection is active. A few people just don't know about the invoice function since it's kind of hidden now thanks to the new shitty layout.

>> No.9962186

>>9962184
I prefer having invoices for the way I keep track of purchases. It's crappy for a seller not to send one. Especially in this case since it looks like someone had to tell her how to do it in a previous transaction so clearly she knew how to do it.

>> No.9962188

Celeblack7 on yahoo auctions jp has tons of good reviews but I got a horribly misrepresented JSK from them. The damages were very understated. Use caution when purchasing.

>> No.9962191

>tfw really want something
>it pops up on gemgems account
why, why must you do this to me

>> No.9962203

>>9962188
That's strange since they're Tokyo Alice. Sorry that happened to you.

>> No.9962264

>>9962203
Are you sure about this? I thought so too, but I tried emailing Tokyo Alice asking if the accounts were connected and never got a response. I've also ordered from Tokyo Alice before and never received such a misrepresented item.

I thought 5k reviews was good enough to trust. The JSK I got literally had HOLES in it that weren't pictured or mentioned. Like 5 or 6 rips. There was a huge discolored spot that was also not pictured. It was a waste of $200 and I'm still sour about it because there's no purchase protection for yahoo auctions jp. Never again. I don't even know how they thought a $200 price tag was merited. It was the kind of damaged shit that Wunderwelt would sell on LM for $40.

I wondered if native Japanese people were too kind/timid to leave negative reviews because yahoo jp lets sellers retaliate against buyers by withdrawing postive feedback.

>> No.9962280

>>9962264
Maybe it's a situation similar to WW's LM account? As in, they sell the best items on their main site and offer more damaged pieces on Y!J.
It's just speculation though, very strange that they don't disclose damages properly, whoever they are.

>> No.9962292

>>9962107
I'm sorry this happened. You did absolutely nothing wrong, anon. I hope the mods can sort this out.

>> No.9962294

>>9962280
That would make more sense to me but I still don't want to believe that they are related, just because I still plan to buy from Tokyo Alice and I don't want to think they have my dirty money.

Maybe whoever checked the item was just super incompetent and didn't even see the homes. It only took me like 15 seconds to find them though. I might be warning people without reason, but it was the worst buyig experience I've ever had and don't wish that on others.

>> No.9962295

>>9962294
*holes

>> No.9962330

>>9962179
This. It's like sellers don't even read the rules, I don't know how many times I've had to tell sellers this after buying.

>> No.9962467

>>9962103
I’ve bought from her recently and it was fine, she even included some cute Japanese candies and stickers. My items came fast and were in perfect condition. However, I do have friends that have received items from her with unmentioned damages.

It’s also shitty that she seems to think that just because she wore an item that she can double it’s price.

>> No.9962562

>>9962292
>>9962137
>>9962095
Just wanted to give people an update, the mods did remove the false negative feedback she gave me. I hope nobody else has such a bad experience with her.

>> No.9962598

>>9962107
Give screenshots we smell blood

>> No.9962602

>>9962598
I did provide screenshots
>>9962148
Here that back up my timeline of things, but I can give screenshots showing how mods edited her negative feedback for me while the feedback I left saying she was a scammer still remains if you'd like? I really just want to warn people away from her now, she is so nasty and lies.

>> No.9962604

>>9962188
I've bought 3 or 4 things from celeblack7 in the past year or two, and they were all in great shape. They did take a bit longer to ship than most sellers, but nothing outrageous.

>> No.9962672

>>9962604
I'm glad they didn't screw you over. I bought a Sugary Carnival JSK for $200 that came with literal tears and major stains. Even if it was a fluke, I'm never taking a chance on them again.

>> No.9962700

>>9962148
I'm not saying the seller isn't crazy, but you kind of overreacted on the invoice thing, there's nothing really wrong with sending money on paypal without an invoice unless you're sending as friends and family.
>>9962179
This bothers me too. It's stupid because the vast majority of people on LM SHOULD have their paypal email updated. I still get sellers asking me to "confirm" it... just send the invoice and if they don't pay within a day ask them if it was wrong. Don't bother every single buyer when most of them have it right.
In general I hate unnecessary messages on LM. My ideal transaction:
>purchase item
>invoice sent promptly to my paypal address
>I pay invoice within 24 hours
>within 3 days, tracking number is uploaded to paypal so I know it's shipped
>receive item
>leave feedback
I really hate all the unnecessary messages. I don't need to be thanked for winning, my paypal email is right, I don't need to know that you will ship it out tomorrow after lunch but before you take your grandma to bingo. I'm sure a lot of people on here hate me though because I don't respond to most of these frivolous messages people send.

>> No.9962704

>>9962700
I don't think saying I feel uncomfortable without an invoice is overreacting. I have never paid for an item in that manner, and I expect the sellers I deal with to be professional enough to send an invoice. It would be different if I was someone she had previously known, like someone in her comm and it was more of an informal transaction but that's not the case. I would expect it from anyone trying to sell their things secondhand, on ebay, depop, mercari, whatever. At that point in time, I wasn't accusing her of anything. Once I requested it she said it was fine and that she would send one. After she lied saying I didn't pay her when I already had is when I accused her of being a scammer. Mods have sided with me on lacemarket and the situation is resolved.

>> No.9962706

>>9962700
As a seller I honestly wish i didn’t have to send all of those emails either since yes, everything can be seen on PayPal, but some buyers are just really fucking needy and I hate it. But I don’t care if I get a response or not desu

>> No.9962709

>>9962704
It's probably a holdover from egl comm sales, it was pretty normal to say "sure, you can send payment to dfghjk@yahoo.com!" or "I accept your offer, my paypal is blahblah" and is not a big deal. I wouldn't think twice about it, but lacemarket may have formalized invoicing somewhat.
Also
>lace market
>expecting sellers to be professional
lol

>> No.9962714

>>9962706
You're right anon, I haven't sold much on ebay and secondhand sites in the past few years. I forgot some buyers really like the overcommunication. I shouldn't be so annoyed but hopefully people understand if I don't reply.

>> No.9962718

>>9962706
I feel like sending an invoice is the bare minimum you should actually do lol. I mean if you can't even be bothered to do that you shouldn't be selling your item.

>> No.9962727

>>9962709
So far all the other sellers I've encountered at least had enough professionalism in them to send an invoice and remain polite unlike this seller. All I'll say at this point is the issue is resolved and settled in my favor, I have provided screenshots proving that this particular seller is a liar. I hope that nobody else experiences something similar with this bad seller.

>> No.9962742

>>9962709
Lacemarket guidelines say the seller has to send an invoice. It's not handholdy for someone to expect another person to follow the rules of the website they are using to make a sale.

>Q: How do I pay a seller/invoice a buyer after a listing is over?A: After a listing ends, sellers are provided with the buyer’s Paypal address they provided on registration. They are instructed to contact the buyer to confirm the final amount and invoice the buyer. Once the buyer pays the invoice, the seller ships the item and the transaction is complete. Lacemarket highly discourages any transaction where payments are made as a personal gift for both the buyer and seller’s protections.

>> No.9963260

Hanayoku has managed to lose two separate packages of mine. She did refund me the money, but she must ship some awful cheap way that packages get lost easy. Don't buy a dream dress or a dress you really want from her, it'll probably get lost.

>> No.9963276

>>9961813
It’s so frustrating that they list themselves as a US seller. If I put in the search categories US only that means I can’t wait 3 months for my item.

>> No.9963362
File: 2.46 MB, 1080x1920, Screenshot_2018-08-07-12-36-46.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Screen capped from josiephone's IG. Apparently this person stole the dresses they've listed from someone else in their comm.

Can another Irish anon confirm somehow?

>> No.9963373

>>9963362
Yeah 3 dresses stolen, 1 sold for dirt cheap on ebay(Toy Harmony).

>> No.9963403

>>9963362
If anyone is on the fb sales groups it's been posted up there, you'll see the comment thread if you click into the post. It will tell you all you need to know

>> No.9963415

>>9963362
how does something like that even happen...?

>> No.9963420

>>9963362
Hi, I'm the person who posted it on IG. Thankfully the matter has been taken care of to the best of anyone's ability, as in the listings have been taken down and it is now a private matter between the original owner and the seller. I want to clarify that I had permission to post about it from the owner of the dresses, just in case someone thinks I'm trying to be a bounty hunter or anything.

>> No.9963476
File: 134 KB, 1590x837, thatescalatedquickly.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

DO NOT BUY from shabushabushabu/ nicole waseem on LM. luckily I trusted my gut and didnt pay her invoice. then she tried to bully me into paying. She gave me negative feedback and really dramatic lies about our transaction but luckily i got a LM mod to redact it.

>> No.9963499

>>9963476
I will never understand this problem. If the seller turns out to be a scammer, just file a paypal claim and you get your money back. Why are people so nervous and scared?

>> No.9963505

Can someone also post bad/questionable/knockoff taobao sellers?

>> No.9963508

>>9963499
why go through the extra steps of having to file a paypal claim? anyways someone got scammed after I had this interaction with her so It wasnt a fluke

>> No.9963511

>>9963362
Such a shame about this, I hope they get it sorted!

>> No.9963600
File: 1.58 MB, 750x1334, DE0B2886-5552-467A-9D87-336A0EE8DA2B.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Surprised no one is talking about this. She’s a pretty well known Lolita no?

>> No.9963608

>>9963600
But how is it related to this thread? Did she scam someone? Maybe a bit overpriced but it includes shipping so not a big deal.

>>9963476
Has she scammed anyone? What's the deal? Odd she refused/didn't say anything else but that's hardly bullying anon.

>> No.9963627

>>9963508
Judging from her feedback, the person after you based their actions entirely on seeing your feedback and refused to pay because of it too. The seller could as well be someone who is new, slow in communication and a bit rude, but refusing to pay because of your gut feeling isn't much better either, so they do have a point. I just think it's weird to panic like this when everything is in flavor of the buyer anyway.

>> No.9963630

>>9963476
She is right here, though. You should've asked beforehand for more feedback. This is really a buyer beware situation.

>> No.9963633

>>9963608
Nayrt but I checked her lacemarket, she's a scammer

>>9963627
The rest of the the second persons feedback says the seller used stolen proof photos from someone who was selling it at normal price

>> No.9963634

Is there some kind of block button one Lacemarket? I'm not seeing it when I go to people's profiles.

>> No.9963635

>>9963476
So you bought it, she sent the invoice and then you decided to make excuses to why you shouldn’t pay it? You should have asked before you clicked buy.

>> No.9963668

>>9962700
Wow, okay, so now I'm wondering how many buyers are this bothered by followup messages. I always send two messages: a confirmation message with the total when I invoice and a message with tracking information when I ship the package. When I confirm, I do say thanks for buying, and mention when the package is expected to ship. You may call it "frivolous," but it's seriously just a formality, since most buyers do need this kind of communication for ease of mind. Plus honestly I'd like to cover my ass in case they don't get the PayPal notification email for whatever reason (this has happened more than once). I don't care if you don't respond, but I can't read your mind, so I don't know that I'm pissing you off if I do this. Maybe just write in your bio to never message you if you hate it so much?

>> No.9963680

>>9963668
This, exactly. Idk what’s up with that anon. I don’t care if people get annoyed that I send “too many” messages. I feel like it’s the best option to keep your buyer informed on what’s going on. It’s not like you have to give a ton of details (like whatever anon said about taking grandma to bingo), but personally, as a buyer, I like knowing when my things are being shipped and the est shipping date if possible. Idk why anyone would be bothered by someone trying to be polite that way.

>> No.9963683

>>9962700
It's kind of necessary because I've had buyers panic when I didn't send them a message within a day after they buy even if I send an invoice. I don't care if they respond or not though

>> No.9963697

>>9963633
They said they saw the stolen proof pictures on taobao and taobao itself steals proof pictures all the time, especially from old lacemarket listings. It's like some kind of scammerception.

>> No.9963711

>>9963476
Dude, you're the one in the wrong. Clicking buy is A COMMITMENT TO BUY and you totally deserve negative feedback if you back out now. If you have questions you ask them FIRST. Dumbass.

>> No.9963836

>>9963668
>>9963680
I approach it with sort of a "do unto others" mentality. I treat buyers the way I want to be treated by sellers, which is with plenty of communication/updates throughout the transaction process.

I think that anon complaining about too many messages is most definitely in the minority.

>> No.9963878

>>9963711
Nayrt, but the seller did freak out for no reason. If they were an honest seller, they would have been a little annoyed, but provided feedback easily. I agree anon should have asked first though.

>> No.9963885

>>9963476
You should ask these things before clicking. You're an idiot and the ones sellers should be beware of. Being new and not having feedback isn't a crime lol.

>> No.9963910

>>9963878
I mean, you basically in very polite terms were implying she was a scammer. Also it sounds like they are ESL so there is probably misconstrued hostility on both sides.

That being said, yeah. It is entirely on you to ask all questions and do a little digging before committing.

>> No.9963930

>>9962700
>>9963683
I sell on Etsy, LM, and eBay. I sometimes never send messages to the buyer, depending on the platform and thing go smoothly.

If I get too many messages, it's the sign of a problem customer to me.
>I want this packaged this way in this kind of bag
>When is it coming?
>Can you do this, and this, and this...
The squeaky wheel may think it gets the oil, but they're a red flag because they're also vocal complainers. If things don't go exactly like they want, they leave poor feedback in my experience. The best customers I have are like ghosts who silently leave me good feedback.

I've turned down people for sales if they assault me with too many messages or requests before a buy. You didn't buy anything, I don't owe you anything, and I don't feel the need to cater to someone like I'm some hotel front desk. I have a description with all the info you need. Read it.

>> No.9964003

>>9963930
Of course a buyer that bombards messages is annoying. But a buyer that is silent is also something to worry about. What if they aren't getting your messages? What if they're about to file a dispute?

Reasonable communication should be expected and upheld on both sides.

>> No.9964033

>>9963836
I'm pretty sure she is complaining about useless things like asking the Paypal address if it's given. I just send an invoice rigth away and message the buyer I have invoiced them in their provided Paypal address and break down of shipping if it wasn't discussed before hand. I hate if the seller takes forever to send the damn invoice because they have to ask useless things instead.

>> No.9964036

>>9963476
You should have got a negative feedback for this you dumb cunt

>> No.9964064

>>9963910
yes, the seller was japanese

>> No.9964074

>>9963634
I wish there was :(

>> No.9964951

>>9963910
Scammers do make new accounts though. You can't give everyone the benefit of the doubt simply because they demand it.
But I've noticed this quite often, ESL sellers have gotten mad at me for a simple question which other sellers have no problem with.

>> No.9965925

Jim Logan, he's got a giant thread about him on Replica Props

>> No.9965933

>>9963600
This is overpriced but not scamming. if someone is dumb enough to buy it, it's their own fault.

>> No.9965941

>>9963476
>shabushabushabu
I think it was wrong of you to buy before asking, but it's a good thing you did. They scammed two people it seems.

>> No.9965949

>>9963683
As a seller I panic when I don't give enough information. I work overnights though and my ship times are erratic, so I probably have an excuse for doing it

>> No.9965962

>>9965941
They didn’t scam anyone if no money exchanged hands. That anon is the first feedback and the issue with the second is buying without seeing proof photos so just as dumb.

>> No.9966340

yesterday I found this site http://www.shoulder-bag.com/en/ , can we get it down? I am sure all they want is your credit card numbers

why am I sure they are scammers?
- they pretend to be the original https://www.fjallraven.com
-googling them gives you literally no information about this site
-they give no instruction about cookies
-every article on their site has almost the best review possible without actually having any review (ynwim)
-I tried to register with totally fake data which worked, a reputable site would have had control mechanisms but i seriously could register with an email like madeupaddress@madeupdomain.com
-even when registering with a legit email address (which I created just for this purpose), I didn't receive any confirmation mail and I couldn't log in to my account.

>> No.9966341

I asked in the gen thread but didn't get an answer so going to cross post here.

Are my-lolita-dress.com and lolitawardrobe.com legit taobao dealers any of you have bought from, or is this basically second generation milanoo?

>> No.9966373

>>9966340
Did you forget on what board you're on? How are they lolita related?

>> No.9966387

>>9966341
My-lolita-dress is OK, never used lolitawardrobe

>> No.9966408

Has anyone bought from sunnyeggies? No tracking number, no replies.

>> No.9966416

>>9962294
Seconding.
I've bought from them as well and the item I received was extremely used for the price point.

>> No.9966417

>>9966408
Yeah, she's kind of a shitty seller but not a scammer. Saw her try and pass a jewelry item as nwt when it had part of the item chipped off and that was pretty shit of her too. No communication with me either

>> No.9966418

>>9966341
I have bought from both, they're both taobao resellers but both do sell replicas from taobao replica shops. But it's usually indicated in the title. Both sellers are very lovely women who respond fast

>> No.9967471
File: 532 KB, 720x1280, Screenshot_20180813-030331.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I do not know if this could be considered scalping there are only 25$ more to the price but she got the dress for free a month ago and she sells it allready, if I would receive a sponsorship from a shopping service I would get something I like and keep it not buy something just to sell as fast as I can. Also she claims it is like new, i buy often from Japan and what you get on y auction for less than 100$ is not like new.

>> No.9967472
File: 461 KB, 720x1280, Screenshot_20180813-030453.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.9967476

>>9967471
scalping is not always scamming. If you buy a dress that was priced more than usual, there's no one to blame but yourself. Also I've gotten brand dresses for less than 100 and the quality has been godlike, it's rare, but it's not impossible. Sometimes the stains are super easy to get out.
While you can think it's bad that lor is using her e-fame to sell things quicker & priced up a bit, I think most people here would do the same. In the end it's the buyers fault for falling for it. Also I think everyones tried to sell a dress soon after getting it- Sometimes it arrives and you realise it doesn't suit you well & you don't really like it. I don't see anything wrong with what she's doing.

>> No.9967478

>>9966340

go make another offbrand containment thread for your shitty coordinates anon.

>> No.9967480

>>9967471
>gets to partner with a shopping service and can buy whatever she wants in a price range
>buys something she'll sell one month later
I'm so unironically triggered right now. And it's such a shitty way to advertise for zenmarket too. They are one of the last really great SS and she can't even be bothered to write a proper review.

>> No.9967494

>>9967471
How do you know she got it for free? Plus a $25 markup isn't too bad for a $100 dress imo, people who complain about that much are just salty. If it was $25 more on a $30 piece I'd understand though

>> No.9967521

>>9967471
i bet she’s selling it because it doesn’t fit her. that OP in particular has a smaller bust than normal AP OPs and looking at her arms... she probably couldn’t zip it up

>> No.9967529

>>9966408
I've bought from her before, kind of recently actually. She's not a scammer, just slow to ship.

>> No.9967668

>>9967471
I don’t find issues with this since it’s still at decent market value. Plus she’s not really trying to turn a profit.

>> No.9970361

>>9961818
They joined my com just to try and sell stuff. They did come in person to a swap meet but it was really weird, they did wear Lolita but they wore a mask the whole time and nobody wanted to sell to them bc obviously they were just going to re sell it on LM or eBay. Just really weird. They did not interact or make small talk and hang out it was like, all business. I think they left the comm after the mods had to tell them not to use it as a sales platform

>> No.9970366

>>9963634
I asked on the lm Facebook page and they said no. I wonder how can we get that feature added

>> No.9971075

>>9961818
they gave me bad feedback after not immediately paying on LM, it had only been a day or two. The dress was fine though.

>> No.9971112

>>9970361
wtf a mask???!!! and how did people turn them down?

>> No.9971699

>>9963260
tfw you JUST bought your dream dress from hanayoku. thoughts and prayers for my package.

>> No.9971710

>>9971112
Yeah like a surgical mask. It wasn't really an issue since they stayed with their own stuff almost the whole time and barely looked at anyone else's. They also hosted a meet at a park where they brought an RV or something with their stock in it and then charged admission for people to go in. I'm not sure how many people went but I don't think it was much

>> No.9971714

>>9965933
Agreed that it would be the buyers’ fault, though it’s a shame that she’s trying to pull this. Half of her following isn’t even in Lolita fashion so they wouldn’t know better. Also she’s always playing the victim and asking for money for x reasons. Like, if you need money fine, ask for it, but don’t purposely overprice your shit.

>> No.9971746

>>9971710
RV??? Charging people to go in? Fucking terrible, hope they got banned from the Comm kek

>> No.9971948

>>9961797
Sorry for the stupid question, but what's wrong with Rainies and gemgem? Their feedback seems fine. What's the dark lore

>> No.9971957 [DELETED] 

>>9971948
They both snipe cheap second hand and immediately resell it for profit. Gemgem doesn't do it anymore as far as I noticed, but Rainies literally calls it her business.
>>/cgl/thread/S9823678

>> No.9971960

>>9971948
They both snipe cheap and rare second hand and immediately resell it for profit. Gemgem doesn't do it anymore as far as I noticed, but Rainies literally calls it her business. Gemgem lurks the dream dress thread to snipe and Rainies lurks it to resell.
>>/cgl/thread/S9823678

>> No.9971967

>>9971960
That is such a horrible thing to do (the dream dress thread thing). I can't post my dream dresses anymore in hopes of help because I refuse to buy from them, they are such garbage.

>> No.9972039

>>9971960
>Gemgem doesn't do it anymore as far as I noticed
Ha, yeah she does.

>> No.9972078

>>9962704
Just fyi anon, there is literally no difference between a money request and an invoice in terms of paypal claims.
It's literally just so it's easier as a seller to track sales, if that's what you want to do.
As long as it's goods and services there's no draw backs for you as a buyer ans I do hope you take that to heart.

>> No.9972084

So who are the FB or LM sellers who are known gross ddlg or film their own porn? I need to know to avoidddd

>> No.9972089

>>9972084
If you want to avoid clothes that have been fucked in then second hand is not your place to be.

>> No.9973449

>>9971960
I wonder how rainies can afford to do this without losing money. So many times I see things she has that I want, but they're above the going rate and would be ridiculous with international shipping.

I don't think I've ever bought from her and I've bought a ton of stuff on LM

>> No.9973462

>>9972084
there was some "trans" pornstar who sells his stuff of LM but i forget his name

>> No.9973489

>>9973449
Newbs will continue to buy from her.

>> No.9973676
File: 294 KB, 1000x1000, photojoiner_image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I ordered of fril through fromjapan and paid 1 charge for a 300 yen hairdress, the order got canceled becouse the shop does not deal with shopping services , two days later I fiind the listing again but at 2200 Yen. I was pretty mad becouse I wanted the headdress for a coord .

>> No.9973682

>>9973676
How is this seller from the transaction in particular a scammer? They aren't a bad seller either. This is really common amongst listings on fril and mercari. Next time use Tenshi or Japonica, they usually don't get rejected like fromjapan does.

>> No.9973778

I wish that reseller/scalper Zero@プロフ必読 on fril would stop clogging up the tags so I can actually see when something new is updated.

>> No.9973985

The headdress was first at 300 yen now is at 2200 Yen listed. After inquiry of the shopping service the seller raised price of listing with almost 2000 Yen. Maybe they made a mistake with the price at first ,becouse 300 Yen was really to cheap and realised it was an error only when asked about Item.

>> No.9973994

>>9973682
The headdress was first at 300 yen now is at 2200 Yen listed. After inquiry of the shopping service the seller raised price of listing with almost 2000 Yen. Maybe they made a mistake with the price at first ,becouse 300 Yen was really to cheap and realised it was an error only when asked about item.

>> No.9974024

>>9973994
Okay so? If someone bought it using a SS, it cost a lot more than the original fril price. Shipping, fees, international shipping, etc add up quickly.

>> No.9974025

>>9973994
That doesn't make them a scammer? You sound really new and lacking information

>> No.9974391

>>9961825
I was defending her a few threads back, but now she really became a scalper.

>> No.9974682

Is lolitababy a scammer? Her feedback is weird.

>> No.9974688

>>9974682
>lolitababy
"Just realized that the buyer did a chargeback on this dress through paypal. (I recieved no notification and couldn't dispute it) AVOID "

Sounds like a bad buyer.

>> No.9974690

>>9974688
Oh.. but then you look at that seller's feedback and
"I have never received the item. Nor has the seller provided me with any tracking number.
- lolitababy (Buyer)"

>> No.9974693

>>9974688
She gave the seller negative feedback too
>I have never received the item. Nor has the seller provided me with any tracking number.
But there's a tone in the sentences from the way they are written that sounds more like "too bad you didn't ship with tracking, now I can claim it didn't arrive".

>> No.9974696

>>9974682
Hey I sold to her once, strikes me as ESL but everything went down pretty smooth, no issues aside from weird communication things, like answering one question but not another type of deal.
I wouldn't deny a sale with her if she bought another of my items, but I'd probably simplify the process and not rely on her feedback.

>> No.9974697

>>9974693
She also only gave the negative feedback after the seller left one, even though she bought the item almost a year ago.
Man, buyers like this are my worst nightmare. I always ship with tracking but sometimes paypal doesn't recognize it as valid.

>> No.9974718

>>9974690
>>9974693
>>9974696
>>9974697

Thanks for mentioning this. I sold to her once too and thinking back on it annoys me for minor reasons, although nothing exactly horrible happened. She left a comment on my listing with an arbitrary sounding request about how to package it, then went ahead and bought it before I had a chance to tell her whether or not I could do it. Communication was spotty and I had to chase her down to ask her if she was okay with an alternative. She was also kind of rude, possibly ESL but who knows. A really long time afterwards, she left kind of nitpicky feedback without letting me know she apparently had a problem.

I guess it went fine for me overall but I'm glad I'm not the only one who got shitty buyer vibes from her.

>> No.9975753
File: 2.17 MB, 750x1334, 69EC74ED-8753-45D1-9A02-A4AE36319959.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Kurodatenshi is trying to sell this cancer head replica for 90 USD. Worst part? It’s fucking dirty too

>> No.9975887

>>9962191
I fucking hate gemgem.

>> No.9975912

>>9975887
I'm gonna start false flagging in the DD thread for laughs. Not even a lolita but I would really, really enjoy fucking over a scalper.

>> No.9975942

>>9975887
Can you post more examples of newer items they scalped?
Also appreciate the same thing for Rainies.

>> No.9975943

>>9975753
Haha, that’s the same seller trying to sell this old VM piece for 300$ that you can find on fril for like 80$.

>> No.9976119

>>9975942
Not that Anon but if you're concerned it's easy enough to figure out. Go through dresses the seller is selling, look for the same thing in completed auctions under advanced search and you can see who got those dresses for what price, if the seller of a cameo window (purely hypothetical example) bought the same cut and color cameo window on LM for $100 less, I would argue they're clearly a scalper unless the first one was damaged or something and the second is good condition

>> No.9977222

I wish chestnutlili would get banned or something, I'm tired of seeing all those wunderwelt lots resold as individual pieces. Are they even a lolita? And why do they want babydoll jsks...?

>> No.9977341

Has anyone bought from josine before? Everything I got from her smelled like hobo. Also undisclosed damages.

>> No.9977368

>>9977341
That dutch girl with the large wardrobe?

>> No.9977907

>>9977368
Yeah her. It makes me sad how smelly those rare pieces are in her wardrobe. One of the dresses I bought from her was stretched at the seams which she failed to mention. And buttons nearly falling off. She has a lot of rare pieces so it's tempting to want to buy from her, but I'd advise to steer clear.

>> No.9977910

>>9977907
Any pictures? Because there seems to be an influx of petti vendetta against her lately.

>> No.9977928 [DELETED] 

>>9961797
Yeah fat people shouldn't cosplay. Oh wait wrong thread

>> No.9977973

>>9977341
Yes, didn't ship when she said she would/lied about when she shipped it and one of the items definitely wasn't cleaned before shipping. No undisclosed damages, but won't be buying from her again.

>> No.9977990

Does it bother anyone else when sellers say they will send something out within a week and then will wait til the last minute and print out a shipping label so that they can say they are shipping it then wait another week before dropping it off at the post office

>> No.9977997

>>9977990
not really desu
But I mostly buy international, so I have to wait for about 2 weeks anyway, those few days barely make a difference. Though I do understand that it can be annoying if you need the thing for a meetup/event.

>> No.9978000

>>9977997
I only have this problem when shipping domestically all the international shipping I've had no problems with

>> No.9978206

>>9973676
I had something like this happen on mercari. Except that seller already had my money, removed the listing and never shipped the item. Luckily mercari has great purchase protection, so my shopping service got the money back. The seller has relisted the item now.

>> No.9978339

>>9977907
Oh man that makes me sad.
I always love her wardrobe posts and she seems very nice, never expected her pieces to smell bad imo.
Maybe she received the dress you bought from her in the same smelly way?
Personally, I'd hand it over to the dry cleaners instead of shipping it all smelly like that. rather take a loss by chipping in for cleaning costs than ruin my rep iyswim?
Stretched seams suck too, she should have mentioned those.

>> No.9978369

>>9978339
Don't believe everything you read on cgl without proof.

>> No.9978375

>>9975912
I've thought about doing that too, actually

>> No.9978430

>>9977341
I bought something from a gull in the bst thread that smelled like straight up vomit inducing body odor and stale funk. Probably one of the same edgy faggots posting about how they smoke weed and no one can tell. Fuck that bitch, that thing was so stinky it made me feel sick after two washes. Took about 5 to start smelling slightly better

>> No.9978478

>>9978430
what color was the item?

>> No.9978485

>5.) Lace Market reserves the right to ban or restrict users with poor feedback or sales history from accessing or using the marketplace.
>7.) [...] As of 01/29/14, Lace Market will be using a four strikes system. Any buyers that are reported to “pull out” of purchases without valid reasoning four times (will be banned on fourth offense) in the course of one year will receive a ban from Lace Market.
>Offbrand/Handmade/Indie ALLOWED, NO MORE THAN 3 ACTIVE LISTINGS PER ACCOUNT
How is mrk with 5 negative and a shit ton of neutral feedbacks and very obvious taobao reselling/scalping still not banned?

>> No.9978493

>>9978478
Mint, the good thing was that the yellowing on it lessened a bit over the course of all those washings.

I really don't recommend buying direct from gulls unless you don't mind hidden damages on items, that isn't the only time it's happened

>> No.9978494

>>9978485
You have to message the LM mods on Facebook too iirc. Using the LM report alone won't get you a response

>> No.9978497

>>9978493
You should ask them to list it on LM for you to buy. I've never had someone say no to that when buying off of the BST

>> No.9978565

>>9978494
Are you implying that nobody has ever messaged the mods before because all of these problem sellers have been around for a minute

>> No.9978572

>>9977341
>>9978430
if you're not showing proof or actually taking it up with the seller then this just comes across as shit stirring

>> No.9978577

>>9978572
I had proof at the time I bought it in order to support my PayPal dispute, I don't have it anymore since it's been quite a long time and I've gotten a new phone since then. I am just trying to warn you guys that whether LM, bst, or y!j, there's no guarantees on secondhand, shitty people who don't disclose exist on all platforms in my experience. Plenty of bad sellers out there. I'm not naming names so how tf could it be shit stirring.

That was the first very bad buying experience I had and I was just so pissed someone thought it was acceptable to send out a dress that reeked without disclosing it

>> No.9978591

>>9978577
Then show us new pictures of the streched seams? Or censored emails of the pp dispute or LM emails.
Otherwise you honestly sound weirdly fixated on her wardrobe and the fact that she owns rarer pieces.
>I'm not naming names so how tf could it be shit stirring.
>Has anyone bought from josine before?
>That dutch girl with the large wardrobe?
>Yeah her. It makes me sad how smelly those rare pieces are in her wardrobe.

>> No.9978927

>>9978591
I am not talking about josine, I replied to the comment about her not disclosing damages with a story about another seller doing that. It's sadly common

Lrn2read

>> No.9979039
File: 2.43 MB, 1360x1496, chestnutlili.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Chestnutlili has a second account Hellousagi that's used for selling Jane Marple scalped from wunderwelt, and like a dumbass, I only found out after buying their scalped stuff.

They use the same paypal email and shipping address.

>> No.9979059

>>9979039
Dude what the fuck. Is there anything in the LM ToS against having multiple accounts because that's just awful.

>> No.9979070

>>9979059
Unfortunately not. The only thing I can do is message the mods so they know, in case the second account is used for evading negative feedback. It's so slimy.

>> No.9979074

>>9979039
I'd be really interested to see if that account has bid on one of her own items in the past.

>> No.9980698

LM user aries_kitsune is buying up cheap costume jewelry and selling it piecemeal. I'd avoid buying from her until she stops selling weird "vintage" jewelry

>> No.9980748

So I have a few people I avoid like Raines and Hanayoku for being resellers/scalpers. However I've been noticing 2 other sellers if like confirmation if they're resellers or not: Corecat and Kimmy117. If anyone's felt with either of them and later saw the items for sale on their page just let me know so I can add them to my No Sell list.
Their listings just seem to say reseller to me, and if I'm selling my stuff its only to other people who'll really cherish them as far as I know.

>> No.9980758

>>9980698
Haha I knew I recognized that name. She's been an ita since like 2009 at least...

>> No.9980798

>>9980748
I think they're both legit, they don't have enough of the right type of listings to be chronic resellers.

>> No.9983133

Rainies was at 6 am Tokyo time messaging a seller on Fril. I lost one of my dream dresses :-( becouse of her. She asked the seller to pack the dress in a under 60cm package even if it wrinkles. The jsk was 5000 Yen I am curious at what prize will she sell it. Lacemarket should ban reselers if they do not have a legit store like wunderwelt.