Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 404 KB, 700x1142, 69353546_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9926710 No.9926710 [Reply] [Original] [rbt]

Boyfriend gone AWOL because of the world cup Edition

>> No.9926725 [DELETED] 

Maybe you should date someone in the community next time instead of a normie reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Actually I take that back.
>soccer
He’s a c-c-c-c-chad

>> No.9926845
File: 24 KB, 320x320, 1474840207828.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9926845

Are thongs ita?

>> No.9926847 [DELETED] 

>>9926725
nah dude take it from a real chad ehs an fag just trust me im going to one of the FIFA cities not to watch soccer but to bang a girl lmao

jesus christ the amount of work to get into the country is insane though

>>9926845
nah dude i wear them all the time, helps you focus on your glutes when you squat

>> No.9926860

>>9926845
I hope not, or I'm ita.

>> No.9926863

>stuck in a shitty town
>nowhere to wear my lolita to
>capsule wardrobe mode so my coords are boring and repetitive anyway
>guess I'll stay inside and play games naked all day then

>> No.9926864

>>9926845
I wear them but underneath normie clothes, who the fuck would wear one underneath a lolita dress?

>> No.9926866

Fuck Asians and their tiny ass feet finding shoes is hard.

>> No.9926868

>>9926863
Why do you need a special place to wear lolita to?

>> No.9926869
File: 930 KB, 3088x4160, 1488389260980.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9926869

Would you prefer your guy to be muscular, chubby or just not fat, gulls?

>> No.9926871

>>9926868
It's not that I need a special place. It's that this village is literally so small that there's nowhere to go but one pub or the lakeside. The pub is full of old guys watching sports and I'm not wearing lolita if I'm going swimming.

>> No.9926872

>>9926868
NAYRT but seriously, I wear lolita everywhere. I never understood the whole concept of only wearing lolita for special occasions or places.

>> No.9926874
File: 151 KB, 892x590, 1516054448981.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9926874

>>9926869

>> No.9926875
File: 73 KB, 524x468, 1356099076448.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9926875

>>9926871
>tfw no lolita gf to take on a picnic down by the lake

>> No.9926878

>>9926874
Honestly what self-respecting internet creep wears actual pajamas? This one certainly doesn’t. Or is that supposed to be like some 18th century military coat? Fucking dumb girls

>> No.9926879
File: 9 KB, 177x170, 1521253404946.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9926879

>>9926864
I go commando. The dress is so long, who would know?

>> No.9926925

>>9926879
Oh god those chairs must stink.

>> No.9926952
File: 185 KB, 528x464, 1392293347618.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9926952

>tfw discovered the perfect way to scam the SS I despise
May Mana's blessings act as holy water, may it help my salt stained soul to stay purer than any shiro coord and not commit sins in the name of burando.

>> No.9926972

Man I just really love cosplay

>> No.9926974

>>9926866
Lol I hope you're a man
If you're just a giantess then jfash is not for you dear

>> No.9926988 [DELETED] 

I’ve admittedly been shit posting my Lolita com and I think they’ve finally figured out it’s me.
What the fuck do I do? I want to stay in the com and go to events. It’s not my fault they’re sensitive itas who support a shoplifter. I was just posting the truth and now I’m being punished for it.
I don’t deserve to be banned over that what the fuck
They’ve already deleted me and I’m trying to figure out how to save my ass without looking suspicious.
It’s not my fault they’re so fucking sensitive. They don’t even have proper proof.
I don’t know what to do

>> No.9926992
File: 2.23 MB, 650x350, 1AF1C149-4DA9-4EBC-AFA4-1EEC2269B008.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9926992

>>9926866

>> No.9927033

>>9926866
>ass feet

>> No.9927057

>go to con
>meet a lolita
>she is super nice
>??
>meet another lolita
>also nice
>???
>go to lolita meetup
>everyone there super nice and friendly

Having discovered what lolita is from /cgl/, I thought lolitas were all awful, mean spirited people, but they aren't. Why is /cgl/ such a bully?

>> No.9927061
File: 55 KB, 457x381, 1519162648935.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9927061

>>9926845
Thongs are ita as FUCK. A girl in my comm showed up in one and we ripped it right off her ass.

>> No.9927075

I ordered socks from wunderwelt and I live in the Midwest, so my stuff usually goes through customs in Chicago but this last package went to New York instead and has a pending status now. Im assuming customs has them but why in the world would customs have three pairs of socks from Japan in custody for 3+ days?

Maybe I'm worried but I've never had this happen before

>> No.9927077

>>9927061
nice rp

>> No.9927087

>>9927075
Don't get too nervous yet. In the event that they are suspicious for some reason they'll open the package and see it's harmless. I've had packages stay in customs for a week and it was all fine in the end. Also it's possible they missed a scan somewhere.

>> No.9927089
File: 130 KB, 344x472, mahdrills.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9927089

>>9927061
You're probably poop-posting, but when I was in 7th grade, a girl was really mean to me so I padlocked her to her chair by her thong straps. Even the teacher shit himself laughing.

>> No.9927097

>>9926974
My feet are like exactly womans average in the US.

>> No.9927100

>>9927097
Women's average shoe size in the US is bigfoot tier in comparison to Japan.

>> No.9927108

>>9927100
Yeah I know I didn't ask for these feet.

>> No.9927124

>>9927108
Just bind your feet like the Chinese.

>> No.9927125

>>9927089
I distinctly remember earlier this year some gull complaining about her middle school sister doing the same thing. Are you her projecting a story or are you 13?

>> No.9927126
File: 161 KB, 776x528, typicalteaparty.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9927126

>>9927089
>thongs in 7th grade

>> No.9927137 [DELETED] 
File: 35 KB, 376x376, elso.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9927137

>>9927126
>bf is talking to some little girl at SDCC
>"How old are you?"
>"Twelve."
>"Look me up in six years."
>"Okay!"
>mfw
Kids today are fucking THOTS.

>> No.9927138

>>9927137
your "boyfriend" is also a thot... why the fuck would he tell someone to look him up in 6 years... what a ho.

>> No.9927148

I wish my friend would go back to sounding like an actual person on social media.
Everything she says now sounds like an advertisement for herself and it's cringe.

"THANK YOU ALL MY FOLLOWERS. WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY? I'M THINKING OF GOING TO DO X SHOULD I MAKE A VIDEO? LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!" *emoji emoji emoji*

*picture of herself that has nothing to do with what she's talking about"

#hashtag #hashtag #hashtag #hashtag #hashtag #hashtag #hashtag #hashtag #hashtag

Have people always been this thristy for efame?

>> No.9927176

>>9927057
Because the internet, especially 4chan, doesn't necessarily reflect reality. Sure some real lolitas do come here, but you don't always know which anon is actually a lolita or a cosplayer for that matter; it's very easy to pretend to be something you're not online, especially when you're anonymous. Thankfully lolita does require some knowledge so anons do sometime out themselves as roleplayers, itas, or lolitas at heart, but generally speaking you can't always be sure the anon spitting salt at you is legit or not.
I don't hate cgl, it can be a great resource for information and inspiration, but at the risk of a pun, you should take everything (especially needless drama) with a grain of salt.

>> No.9927187

>>9927124
I would if it didn't fuck up your feet lol

>> No.9927190

>>9926925
That and all their clothes.
Hopefully they only wear taobao

>> No.9927213 [DELETED] 

>>9927137
WHAT the hell CREEPY!!!

>> No.9927246

Man I just really love crossplay

>> No.9927268
File: 27 KB, 500x281, 3485297_1394970011324.57res_500_281.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9927268

>tfw you shrink black fabric and it doesn't leak any colour
Finally something like this happens, I still remember that one which still leaked after 5 washes

>> No.9927282
File: 1.48 MB, 223x173, tru lov.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9927282

I don't know what it is about lolita that makes me feel like I'm forming emotional connections with clothing by taking care of them.
I just spent the last 15 minutes or so lint rolling, cutting off loose threads and unlacing corset lacing on a JSK I got in the mail, before it's going in the wash, and I feel like I'm welcoming a newborn baby to the family that is my wardrobe.
This probably sounds batshit insane but I really do love lolita so much, gulls.

>> No.9927289

>>9927282
A lot of lolitas feel like this, you don't sound insane at all. That's what happens when you just really love lolita™

>> No.9927318

>tfw I'm secretly conflicted about what I am, never mentioned it to anyone
>Every now and then when I know I won't be caught I dress up in my gfs old cosplays
>Rem, Yuri from Angel Beats, Tohru, Kirino etc
>Anything with a dress or skirt really
>Don't even do anything sexual, just like doing normal shit around the house dressed in it catching glances at myself in reflections and just looking down and seeing a skirt
>Just makes me feel warm and happy that I feel pretty
>Listening to music and lose track of time
>Gf comes home
>Sees me sitting on the couch on my laptop
>Says nothing
>Just walks by me and gets undressed from work
>I undress in the bathroom and she watches me put everything back neatly
>She just asks what I want for dinner
>No mention of it for the rest of the evening

What do gulls. I'm laying in bed awake. I don't know what's going on. It's like she's in complete denial of what she saw.

>> No.9927320

>>9927318
If I were your gf, I'd probably be waiting until you wanted to talk about it. I wouldn't worry too much.

>> No.9927321
File: 13 KB, 541x533, 32718511_1835265446770734_194110626035924992_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9927321

Good feels inc. I finally got myself a qt cosplay gf and I'm so happy. Cant wait to cosplay together and do all kinds of cute shit together. Still so surreal to me since she is literally everything I ever wanted in a girl. Really dont get why she chose me and am kinda anxious about all kinds of stuff but I try to be my best self for her.

>> No.9927323

>>9926952
Why do you despise them?

>> No.9927353

my bf broke up with me and i'm so hecking sad. it's been over a month and i cant get over it. getting fat too because i'm eating so much cake. I need to lose weight and make my next cosplay look so amazing that he cries over what an idiot he was.

>> No.9927368

>>9927282
This is me so hard. You're not weird. I'm to the point where stains don't phase me anymore because it just means I get to spend more time taking care of a dress. Folding/preening/washing. It's like a sacred ritual.

>> No.9927372

>>9926869
It's bait but whatever. You look ok as is, just stop dressing like a dipshit and get a better hairstyle .

>> No.9927396
File: 175 KB, 223x344, fat.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9927396

>tell my friends I want to do a DDLC cosplay
>they agree
>con day arrives
>show up as Sayori
>they show up in diapers
>"Oh. We thought you said DDLG cosplay."
>mfw

>> No.9927398
File: 95 KB, 595x394, 1474839385603.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9927398

>>9927396
Shitpost or not, I laughed.

>> No.9927399

>>9927097
So you are size 24.5? That's easy to find????

>> No.9927401

/cgl/ is the reason I developed body dysmorphia. I see myself as fat as ugly, and I just don't know how to better myself. If I look at myself, I can see and feel my bones protruding, but the mirror tells me I have rolls upon rolls of fat. Therapy is slow af in building confidence
But I need /cgl/ as I don't have any friends irl and this board is my only outlet for my interests.

>> No.9927423

>>9927401
You need to stop letting all these shitposters get in you head anon. If it’s getting to a point where it’s affecting you mentally you need to gtfo. don’t come back untill you can press your face right into their pointy beaks and tell em that they’re birds and birds can’t talk.

>> No.9927447
File: 41 KB, 800x450, brainlet.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9927447

>before
>I wish i could find a cute cosplayer gf
>now
>I wish i could find a cute cosplayer boyfriend

worst part is, i havent found either

>> No.9927455
File: 58 KB, 1280x720, IMG_6304.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9927455

>>9927321

Living the dream mate

>> No.9927457
File: 131 KB, 960x512, IMG_6707.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9927457

>>9927396

Good god that is nuts

>> No.9927483

>>9927318
take it to /lgbt/

>> No.9927500

>>9927097
Oh you mean jp size L? Retard. I am us average too and LL is actually too big, burando L is perfect

>> No.9927514

>>9927321
>qt cosplay gf
How do you actually achieve this?

>> No.9927527

>>9926845
I love to thing thongs is lolita.

>> No.9927535

>>9927514

Your best bet is to try and make froends with one at a con, otherwise you may or may not have a great time looking for someone into cons outside of cons make or female, but that may just me not looking in the right places.

You can also try bringing your so to a con and get them into cons

>> No.9927536

>>9927535
Thanks. I just think it would be great to have a gf to cosplay with

>> No.9927542

>>9927447
Ur ugly, mate.

>> No.9927566

>>9927542
u should be supporting me not telling me the truth

>> No.9927572

>>9927124
Yeah snap those stupid bones in half over and over for years until your feet fit in a teacup and your toes literally fall off because of gangrene
>hawt

>> No.9927580
File: 17 KB, 716x520, lethimfinish.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9927580

>friends keep posting that they "stand with Momokun"
>mfw watching friends endorse a known con-creep and scammer because she fed them some platitudes about body image

>> No.9927591
File: 60 KB, 720x689, 1526317741525.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9927591

>Con next week
>Loads of stuff left
>Massive progress.exe
>Got tons done today
>Got tomorrow all lined out for me

I'm going to make it! If anything the stress of the con crunch changes a man.

Pic unrelated.

>> No.9927596

>>9927401
I started developing my anorexia again but after looking at the vast community of lolitas across the world you come to realize that just because you have self hating girls who wish they could be 100-115 lbs again (believe me I'd kill to be 14 and 115 again) doesn't mean you need to lose weight or that you should listen to them. I was worried brand wouldn't fit me because of "uguu Japan sizinggggg" but in reality I've been ordering stuff just fine off of sites secondhand that fit ~perfect~ at 160 lbs. I'm a lucky bitch who was blessed with an hourglass shape and all of my fat goes straight to my ass, so I still fit into medium dresses. But that's still above average weight and I'm able to wear stuff that fits and looks good. I believe in you anon don't let this site get you down.

>> No.9927597

>>9927423
This is the least shit posty, most real thing I've ever seen soup post, thanks based soup

>> No.9927598

>>9927514
I actually met her on some weird ass website. It's a real miracle that actually everything worked out tho so I wouldnt advise on that

>> No.9927599
File: 84 KB, 736x481, mcloli.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9927599

What should I eat before a con if I want to scare away con creeps with my farts?

>> No.9927602

>>9927318
You fokin wot m8?
Seriously, she is a cosplayer. I mean seeing the guy on wholse dick shes choking on in a fabolous dress isnt the worst thing she saw. I bet she goes to cons regularly and if so, this isnt even going to make it into her top ten, wait no, top 100 of the most soul crushing things she had to witness during the last six months.
She said nothing because she didnt gave a fuck about it. Why would she. Animemagic lad. Current year and shit. Boys in girl clothes are less strange than a guy wearing normie stuff. She is probably lubricating the strap on right now. Everything is fine, believe me.


>>9927057
Because /cgl/ is /r9k/ stuffed in a pompous dress. Its 4Chan after all and I think it got better in the last seven years or so but people here are... wrong, emotionally. Never forgett that. Healthy minds wouldn't spend enough time on such a board to be asshole spergs about, well everything.

>> No.9927631
File: 3 KB, 250x232, 1530402646850s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9927631

*destroys your coord*

>> No.9927632

>>9927580

Wtf is momokun doing now?

>> No.9927657

>>9927353
if you haven't already, delete all of your photos with him and get rid of any gifts he gave you, trust me. hang out with your friends as much as possible. he's not worth obsessing over, show him you honestly don't give a shit.

>> No.9927685 [DELETED] 

I'm a normal lolita, but I just happen to have a trans gf which kinda started some debate in my comm.
She passes very well, nobody can truly notice and we just don't say anything about it either, we just live our lives normally.
But eventually one of my comm friends noticed something was up and when my gf came to pick me up from a meet, she straight up asked her if she was trans. She was kinda embarassed and said "oh,yeah" and she went "oh ok". So I thought it was no big deal.
Turns out she told the entire comm about it, and I had girls calling me a traitor (because i said i liked girls and to them, she is "a tranny with mental issues durrdurr") in my back and or girls coming up to me like "i really respect that" and I just feel so anxious because it became the hot topic of the comm when honestly we're just another couple.

I'm not asking any of you guys to love my gf /transpeople in general or come tell me about how you support trans people. That's nice if you do but I just wish to be treated normally.

>> No.9927690 [DELETED] 

>>9927685
Also for the one bitch who has been obsessed about my SO genitals, since you probably browse here: this is none of your damn business, M.
Obsessing over some stranger's genitals that bad isn't a good sign and if anything, makes you just as creepy as the fetishists/sissies/... you describe (and i am very much against that type of people)

>> No.9927701

Am I the only lolita who practices nudism indoor?

>> No.9927721

Yesterday at the meet another girl hugged me and I suddenly realized how I'm craving human touch and affection.
I'm a just a sad little lolita who's too much of an autist to wander out of her comfort zone and too "proud" to say she wants love.
Last time I had some hope of being loved and felt good for a little while I got tricked.
It hurts a lot gulls, I don't mind being alone but I don't want to be like that forever.

>> No.9927724

>>9927721
Are you actually me? I relate so hard, damn...
I have been thinking of a bodypillow of my favourite game waifu to cry on/hug when i feel really needy for love

>> No.9927728

>>9927724
NAYRT

But I would recommend a bodypillow. Even if you're just going to use it as a sleeping aid. It's especially good if you sleep on your side because it aligns your hips which stops back pain.

>> No.9927733

>>9927728
Seconding this. I got a body pillow for this exact reason. I suffered from mad shoulder pain beforehand.

>> No.9927760

>>9927721

>and I suddenly realized how I'm craving human touch and affection.

Fuck i feel that, i just want someone who i can touch, cuddle and hug with

>> No.9927766

>>9927760
>>9927721
B R I S B A N E

P L E A S E

I promise I'm not an ugly boy, I shower twice a day and moisturise my face, I'm just a little weird.

>> No.9927773
File: 90 KB, 900x600, pumpkinass.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9927773

>>9927632
She made a banal post about how cosplay is for everyone, and now her neckbeard army is cheering for her. I don't care if you think her cosplay is good; She's a shithouse person and shouldn't be idolized.

>> No.9927781
File: 635 KB, 936x710, itsatrap.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9927781

I saw lolitas at Opry Mills mall in Nashville today.

PLEASE RESPOND.

>> No.9927786
File: 20 KB, 373x446, 1452402052852.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9927786

>>9927781
Why didn't you approach them and talked to them instead of sperging out here?
Wait, no, don't answer that.

>> No.9927797

>>9927786
Because I am a fatty-chan and feared ridicule.

>> No.9927800

Tfw I accidentally washed my hair with Nair.

>> No.9927801

>>9927797
You honestly thought they'd make fun of you to your face?
Friendly reminder that people who aren't complete spergs don't behave like they do on 4chan,
>>9927057
>>9927176
assuming those lolitas come here at all.

>> No.9927802

>>9927800
I remembered when I tried to use nair on my legs and it just fucking burned. I don't know if I had an allergic reaction to it or not but Holy shit it hurt.

>> No.9927809

I'm so fucking depressed holy shit

>> No.9927810

>>9927800
>>9927802
I wish they made Nair for the butthole. I want to be a one-wipe wonder.

>> No.9927813

>>9927797
Proof that only fatty chans come here desuu~

>> No.9927814

>>9927810
I wish you would stop posting about buttholes, your little sister, and thong diapers

>> No.9927821

>>9927809
Same desuuuu.

>>9927814
Hey now, thong diapers are a /cgl/ classic.

>> No.9927833
File: 237 KB, 940x940, IMG_5954.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9927833

>>9927809
Me too ~desuu

>> No.9927839

>>9926874
This image gives a bad name to /fit/ crossboarders
>tfw I can understand why this is a stereotype

>> No.9927856
File: 54 KB, 720x419, sexyes.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9927856

Would you date a guy 7 years older than you if his cosplay was great?

>> No.9927862

>>9927599
A protein shake with a burger and side of beans

>> No.9927872
File: 18 KB, 480x360, iahtethis.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9927872

>my con crush died three years ago this month
Why do I only ever think about her when I'm having insomnia?

>> No.9927891
File: 129 KB, 1000x1200, 1529013288031.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9927891

>tfw sweet lolita gf lint rolls your feet before you get into bed

>> No.9927893
File: 195 KB, 309x323, dr manhatten and friends .png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9927893

>>9927809

same senpai

I want a gf to do cute couple shit, if she cosplayed that would be nice too

>> No.9927903

Holy shit my coworker is now telling other bakers in the area about "that one baker girl who dresses like a little girl" I want to find her giant cow face and punch it in. We barely know each other why is she literally stalking my Facebook to make fun of me to my coworkers who haven't met me?

>> No.9927912

>>9927903
>Why is she.
>she.

Yes, whyyyyy?
Why would a women from work talk shit about a female coworker behind her back for no apparent reason. That literally never happened before.
She does it because shes a bitch. The End.

>> No.9927915

>>9927912
I mean I KNOW she's a bitch. She never shuts up about how pure and Christian she is, because she was homeschooled by her strict priest of a father like that makes her better than me. Like bitch at least I can fit in my clothing ugh

>> No.9927918

>>9927903
Call the fat cunt out. Seriously. She probably knows deep down she's engaging in really weird and stalkery behavior, so you should make her feel super uncomfortable at least.

>> No.9927919

>>9927918
Next time I see her I'm making sure it's outside of work and in lolita so I can shove my rocking horse shoes down her throat.

It's 6am and was a long night at work, and am just so tired of the locals in general.

>> No.9927920
File: 17 KB, 420x350, images (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9927920

Just checked discord and see an unread message from a fellow lonelita I added a little while ago.
>tfw I didn't get a notification and it's been 2 weeks. Now we're no longer connected.
I'm so new to discord that they were literally the only person I talked to on there, hence not needing to check other messages.
I'm sorry anon :(

>> No.9927935

>>9927915
Only in america.
People would beat her up openly on the streets for that. And no one would intervene.

>> No.9927940

>>9927935
Unfortunately my boss sees her as a saint so maybe I'll wait until I get a better paying job than her. Sucks because her breads look about as flat as her face

>> No.9927960
File: 19 KB, 307x212, 1444509010808.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9927960

>mfw I found out someone I'm not very fond of is a stuffed sausage ita in too-small AP
I feel bad for gloating about this but it's hilarious.

>> No.9927985

>>9927320
Talked to her today. Asked if she had any questions about what she saw. Asked if it was a sex thing, I said it wasn't I just like it. Asked why the cosplay and not her normal clothes, told her because I didn't want to damage her nice clothes. Then she told me she had a feeling I might be conflicted about what I am because I act feminine but I take steroids to try and balance it out.

She didn't say anything about it when she saw because she saw how embarrassed I was and didn't want to upset me more. However she's okay with it and said if I wanted to talk more about it's okay even if I want to live as a girl as long as I don't leave her.

>> No.9927987

>>9927856
>being a 30 year old boomer

morbidly obese and debt ridden single mothers are the best you can get, and she probably thinks shes the one doing you a favor.

>> No.9927994

>>9927903
Go after her with your lolita spanking stick.

>> No.9928030 [DELETED] 

>parents think Lolita is a fetish because of the movie
>worried about me
> days away from being 18
>they decide to look through all of my stuff in my room
>it's embarrassing and personal
>"anon we'll talk about this tomorrow"
>it's today.
>I'm scared.

>> No.9928040
File: 296 KB, 612x612, sadafharley.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9928040

Our comm president invited us over to her dorm, and there was a dildo stuck to the ceiling. Should I have mentioned it?

>> No.9928132
File: 21 KB, 489x328, GDxejZr.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9928132

>>9926872

>> No.9928162

>>9927903
I’m kind of scared about this happening with my coworkers. They’re all aggressively normie to the point where they think that going to a pop music festival is quirky and “alternative” and thought I was joking when I said I have a museum year pass because nobody under 60 could possibly care about museums. They all crowd together behind one guy’s computer to social media-stalk potential hires and discuss if the women are hot or not. I told them I don’t have any social media aside from LinkedIn but I’m not sure if they believed me. Fortunately I have a fake name and maximum privacy settings on FB, but I’m still worried that they’ll find my sm somehow and start mocking me. Our boss wouldn’t care.

>> No.9928195

>tell a seagull at a con I'll draw her a free picture at my artist alley table and for her to come back later
>draw picture
>she never comes back
welp, that was a waste of time.

>> No.9928210

>>9928030
This website is 18+

>> No.9928216

>>9928195
It's possible she forgot, I know I'd be a total idiot and let something like this slip my mind only to suddenly remember it when it's too late. Maybe post it here, or on sm?

>> No.9928217

>>9928162

I blocked my ex coworker when I saw she was on instagram precisely because of that. She aggressively makes fun of anything that's not normie. Which is weird, because we're in one of the nerdiest jobs there probably is.

I'm so glad she's my ex coworker. I just unfriended her on FB (which is very normie with no lolita presence). Felt good.

>> No.9928235
File: 450 KB, 1920x1080, ^4ABFE0EF5F21AB544BAB7F6142E42FB39F6631368C23C2D7DF^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9928235

>>9927856
I'm an older guy (29 now) and usually date girls anywhere from 18-30. I get along a lot better with younger girls and I have no idea why. That being said I recently am trying to avoid younger girls from 18-22. They are fickle and even if you seriously date them (recently dated one for 3 years she was 18 and i was 24 at start) they really will change as they mature and are gone within moments.
hurts man. I could've been better though.

Really looking forward to finding a girl from 23-28 with my similar tastes and interests in life. I know it can be done so i'm trying to be patient. Dating a 'normal' basic girl after 2 months is just boring and soul crushing. Also sucks because i'd rate myself 7 or 8/10 and would like to find 7-10/10 too.

I really thought i'd grow out of nerdy culture in general but its gotten worse and im MAX NERD BLIZZCON COSPLAY GAMER ugh!!!

For all you scared cosplay girls don't be afraid to pretend to be confident and make new connections! You'd be surprised how much people want to socialize and you may surprise even yourself. Otherwise it can be hard for a potential partner to find you!

Pic related to my cute cosplay ex gf who I still think abt daily 1 year later :'(

>> No.9928267

>>9928030
jfc anon, i hope for the best. They're the one sexualizing it, and rummaging through your stuff is fucking creepy

>> No.9928281

>>9928195
Post it Anon

>> No.9928291

>>9928030

I had the same issues w my mom, and she'd always sit me down and talk about how lolita is an 'immature' hobby and there were some weird 'guys may take it the wrong way vibes' from it, but it will pass. You will get older, find a job, become independent, and they will either give it up or at that point there will likely be other issues which will distance you too. You are young, but seriously, it gets better than that. Just half listen and go 'uh-huh' every so often. Then keep wearing dresses.

>> No.9928303
File: 12 KB, 240x192, 240px-Anheroplz.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9928303

>tfw white-trash-raised autist
>tfw loud, blocky, ugly, and bumbling
>tfw mother didn't give a shit about teaching me how to take care of myself because she expected me to stay home and do chores
>tfw hours pouring over coords and studying itas to teach me how not to dress is all for naught because of who I am as a person

>> No.9928359

I'm really happy about my financial situation.
I finally paid off my student loans. I'm starting to get savings. I'm doing my 401k matching, $80 out of every paycheck going straight into retirement and I'm still kinda young (though probably a granny on this board) so that is looking very good based on the calculators I have seen. I don't have any debt any more.
I put a little bit into crypto for fun and hope to start investing in index funds soon. On top of it I have enough to buy a reasonable amount of lolita. Not going too crazy but i've bought several dresses recently. life is good. I wish I was able to do more of this in my 20s but student loans suck ass. I'm finally feeling like I'm doing well at life.

>> No.9928391

>>9928235
>Pic related to my cute cosplay ex gf who I still think abt daily 1 year later :'(
uhh

>> No.9928424
File: 6 KB, 145x145, sadloli.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9928424

I picked up a hottie thottie at Anime Blues Con, but when I put my hand in her pants I found a weenie.

>> No.9928446

I guess this is only vaguely related, but I'm watching Rozen Maiden with my girl and wishing I had friends who were into this. I just need more of this beautiful fashion in my life.

>>9928291
Guys might think you like to dress up and drink tea, god forbid!

>> No.9928448

>>9928424
yep that totally happened.

>> No.9928459

>>9928424
it’s only gay if the balls touch

>> No.9928493

>>9928217
I blocked mine. There's something deeply disturbing knowing a woman the same age as you in the same profession is staring at pictures of you just to make jokes about how she thinks I like dressing like a literal child.

Felt good knowing she can't see it and if she continues to do it I can report her for harassment

>> No.9928494

>>9928424
Man I really love being bi

>> No.9928498

>>9928424
Lol so? It's only gay if you let him fuck you. Fuck his boipucci. I'd kill to find a super passable trap boy toy.

Traps are not gay.

>> No.9928501

>>9928424
That's cool, but only if it was a feminine penis. Otherwise, GAY.

>> No.9928508 [DELETED] 
File: 259 KB, 1188x713, 4-chan-muh-gear.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9928508

>have all the tools I need
>already have great muscles
>such a piece of shit I can't even diet right and drop to 8% bodyfat despite having such an easy and stress free life (30hrs work, 5 minute walk to work, practically unsupervised and just mild physical work an am allowed to listen to music/youtube/whatever while on it)

why am I such a piece of shit? just dieting right would've saved me an extra 400$ to buy a 2nd hand flagship phone too

going from 167 15% bodyfat to 153 8% bodyfat is so ridiculously easy with these drugs but im still fucking around eating 2500-3000 calories a day and making very slow progress (i lose only 1lb a week at 2500 cals).

>> No.9928510
File: 97 KB, 489x422, universeonastick.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9928510

I think I'm getting fat. My pants aren't falling down nearly as much. Thank god the next con isn't for a few moths.

>> No.9928527

>>9928030
Because of the movie...based on the book...that actually has very little sexual content at all? I never get this - I think most people who have a kneejerk reaction to Lolita haven't even read the thing. I've never seen the movie though, so don't know if they do any weird stuff there, but the fashion itself is nowhere near anything Delores would have worn in the book and the novel itself isn't even "fetishy" or whatever. It's a child abuse story but actually pretty damn tame in how it represents that (though this in itself is done on purpose and even Humbert himself calls out how prudish he is when it comes to explaining the actual acts).

People are dumb.

>> No.9928533
File: 56 KB, 225x350, ebisu.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9928533

>>9928508
Oh man, I just love taking weight loss drugs in lolita.

>> No.9928547
File: 9 KB, 318x159, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9928547

>>9927985
Sounds like you guys have a solid, mature relationship. Good on both of you

>> No.9928578

>>9928533
it hurts me deeply as a man that cheerleaders can easily go anorexic and bulimic while I struggle with my diet and I cant even vomit after 5 minutes of degenerately fingering my throat.

>> No.9928580
File: 15 KB, 608x378, unexpected traps .jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9928580

>>9928424

this sounds like a plus in my book

>> No.9928582

>>9928578

just get so depressed you stop caring about food. Find someone you love, then have them break up with you, go into a stressful job where systematic bullying is the norm, get into a situation where you're kicked down and then get shit shoved down your throat.

At least, that's how I manage to lose weight to an anorexic level.

>> No.9928583

>>9928424
It is a scientific fact that traps aren't gay, so don't worry. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26498424/

>> No.9928584

>>9928582
nyart but I can never manage to do any of the first parts of those lol.

>> No.9928587

>>9928578
mia-chan here & speaking from experience please don't start purging anon, it really is addictive & I've had times I went and did it too much and ended up throwing up blood and dealing with incredibly sore throat for days.

to keep things on topic I got a new job recently after spending a long time unemployed and finally having disposable income to buy new dresses and fund my daily stuff myself again is doing my mood wonders. I love every dress I buy even more knowing it's a reward to me from myself for my own hard work.

>> No.9928608

I wonder how many creepshots there are of me out there.

>> No.9928613

>>9928582
Maybe i can associated hunger with pain.

if i have the urge to eat I can maybe stab my finger with a needle or something to remind myself im doing this for my future bf

>> No.9928635
File: 144 KB, 180x180, ryukochew.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9928635

>go to six-hour tea party
>come home
>realize I had cameltoe the whole time

>> No.9928636

>>9928508
Aw dude I love tren.

>> No.9928653
File: 1.00 MB, 498x348, 20EB61CF-F87F-426C-91E3-06364D6BE593.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9928653

I’ve been debating jumping off a bridge for some time now. Lolita used to bring me so much joy but now every time I look at my wardrobe I think about how ugly and unworthy I am. Sex no longer brings me comfort or the validation that I’m worthy of someone’s attention. I’m just a step below being a full blown NEET. I haven’t planned out my life past 21 because I thought by then I would have offed myself. I’m now reaching 30. I really don’t want to get hospitalized tor a fourth time for an attempt, I want to have the nerve to actually complete it.

>> No.9928656

>>9928653
DON'T. You have a full life ahead of you.

>>9928635
DON'T.

>> No.9928657

>>9928653
Yeah I don't understand anything about life but for now I keep going for some reason. I hate how I look. I'm a bit above average height-wise so I feel like I can never be cute in terms of looks. I don't have a good income, never been in any kind of relationship, barely understand the concept. Haven't tried to kill myself yet ended up in the ER a few times for panic attacks that my brain convinced me were heart attacks or something. Maybe I'll work up to killing myself at some point but this world is going to shit anyway so it probably doesn't matter if I do or not.

>> No.9928658

>>9928653
This isn't very nice to read. Do you have someone close to you that you can cry into their chest for a little bit?

I've tried twice personally and having a good long cry even if you just have to pretend to cry for a few minutes the real stuff will eventually take over. It takes out so much of your energy and having someone there to soothe you and comfort you while you cry and rest does wonders.

Please just have a good cry to someone who loves you.

>> No.9928661

>>9928658
Listen to Portishead- Sour Times while your at it

>> No.9928664

>>9928653
do a flip

>> No.9928666

>>9928658
nyart but lol having someone to comfort me as if. Who would put up with me with all this baggage anyway?

>> No.9928667

>>9928656
I think about that everyday. My brain has convinced me that my life will be short and miserable. I so desperately want to believe that I have a full life ahead of me.
>>9928657
I feel you anon. I’m in the same boat. I’m just floating through life and as each day passes by I wonder if it was worth not killing myself when I was younger.
>>9928658
I do, I’m trying to maintain a conversation with my partner so I don’t lose it completely. I’m currently ugly crying and I feel a little bit better.

>> No.9928671
File: 115 KB, 599x401, lolistopclock.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9928671

>tfw my ex is bringing her new bf to the con
He's a nice guy, but he sucks compared to me and I want to make sure you gulls know that.

>> No.9928673

>>9928666
It doesn't have to be a lover. Just someone who would let you lie on them and cry.

>> No.9928682

>>9928667
Think about your parents.

>> No.9928684
File: 37 KB, 500x474, angerymiku.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9928684

HOW WILL I FIND A BF IF ALL THE GUYS JAG OFF TO CARTON GIRLS???

>> No.9928691
File: 1.39 MB, 275x235, 1527003796412.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9928691

>>9928684
THEN LOOK FOR THE ONES WHO DON'T JACK OFF TO CARTOON GIRLS

>> No.9928699

>>9928684
Just become an anime girl, duh

>>9928691
what do you mean

>> No.9928709
File: 428 KB, 989x1018, 1526063284538.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9928709

>>9928699
Look for the guys who don't have wifus, you know, like appreciate the characters but don't obsessed over them

>> No.9928712

>>9928709
Reisen I am sorry to embarrass you my lady but I am making a joke

>> No.9928728
File: 121 KB, 392x495, CJccD5U.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9928728

>>9928712
Lady's and gents this is why you don't post drunk, goodnight folks!

>> No.9928730

>>9928728
oh no I'm sorry D:

>> No.9928740
File: 1.79 MB, 4032x3024, IMG_6350.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9928740

>>9928653
I've been feeling this way too. I've become a scapegoat for a lot of people's drama and I had nothing to do with any of it. Killing myself has never worked so i'm thinking about moving again and starting over. Do you think that would help you out? Changes of scenery is always wonderful and I know it's not a lot but here's a pic of my kitty if it helps at all. Keep your head high and if you wanna talk drop a throwaway and i would love to chat.

>> No.9928741

>>9928740
>bad grammar
>sideways pic

Wew am I also drunk

>> No.9928742

>>9928359
Well done anon!

>> No.9928746

>>9928728
This picture makes me sad.

>> No.9928749

>>9928547
So who would be Mrs Bucket in this instance?

>> No.9928755

>>9927985
I love u n yr gf I wish you luck on your journey<3

>> No.9928756

>>9928235
>Really looking forward to finding a girl from 23-28 with my similar tastes and interests in life.
> I get along a lot better with younger girls and I have no idea why.

I know why. You know why. We all know why.
As someone who's dated your type I can tell you that you're perpetually single because you don't grow up or change along with your partner. And when there's like a 7+ year age gap already, that feels pretty weird to be with or even imagine a future with someone like that.

>Pic related to my cute cosplay ex gf who I still think abt daily 1 year later :'(
Yikes.

>> No.9928794

>>9927701
is this supposed to be the ultimate lifestyle lolita?
>lolita or nothing at all

>> No.9928800

>>9927810
i use the bikini area nair on my butthole vag and armpits, it works
>>9928684
i've figured out the secret. pretend you also jag off to those girls and they will share their disgusting habits with you and eventually associate you with those habits and jag off to you. then you lure.

>> No.9928842
File: 35 KB, 290x387, 6be65c5e-563f-5536-af03-27cb24124459.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9928842

Each time I strike off an item from my list, I feel more and more satisfied. Good feels, gulls.

>> No.9928863

Can't find a list minute room all for myself, fug

>> No.9928867

>tfw met a qt boy who has the same sense of humour as me, interests and also cosplays
>fantasise about couple cosplaying with him without actually pursuing him

>> No.9928878

>$600 for 2 nights
Fuuuuck, best I could find without having to roomshare.

>> No.9928899

>have had probably one of the worst times at my life lately
>life is easy and good but bad depression and anxiety
>finally go to doctor, probably going to get mood/depression medication and have some sort of anxiety disorder from trauma
>except I got accepted to school so no doctor nor medication till the Autumn
>I'm scared, tired and will probably fuck up school
>on the top of everything have started to fast in order to loose weight
>my brain tells me all sort of excuses to move without my bf so I can stop eating, isolate and probably kill myself
I just hope I will be alright and not fuck up the school. It's a field I absolutely love and have dreamt of, I can wear lolita everyday and maybe even have a change to make few friends. My financial situation would also allow me to make small purchases from time to time. Idk why tf I just feel so bad about everything when it's all perfect right now.

>> No.9928919

>>9928756
this post sounds like a 30+ roastie single mother

>"you gotta MAN UP and GROW UP!, raise tyrones child, get a 50 year mortgage, a 5000$ wedding ring and get a loan for tyrone jr's womens studies phd!"

>> No.9928930

>>9928867
Do iiiiit

>> No.9928936

>>9928740
Where did you get that picture of my cat

>> No.9929024

>>9928919
Nayrt, but hahaha. I'm 33 and can't imagine getting with someone in their early 20s. I want a partner who understands that, like it or not, you gotta get up and go to work, bills and food come before fun money, having an emergency fund is important, and that it's up to both of us to make sure we don't live in a disgusting hovel and they are just as capable of doing basic cleaning as I am.

I will never get back together with one of my ex's because he is a slob who will do anything to not have to get a job, and even if he did, all of that money would go to cigarettes, vidja, and Gundam models. I realized that I don't needed to be a mom to a grown-ass man and that yes, I can do better, so I dumped him.

It's my opinion that you should do your best to have a fulfilling life on your own, and a partner should be an awesome bonus, not something you can't live without.

>> No.9929038

>>9928919

>that projection

Do you need to talk, anon? It's not normal or healthy to lash out that badly.

>> No.9929039

>>9929024
Oof. I had an ex that was basically a 26-year-old child while I was eighteen. I remember coming home sick one day and asking him to do the dishes and he just stood there running water and holding a soapy sponge before waking me up to tell me he didn't know what to do. Never again.

>> No.9929070
File: 122 KB, 709x670, 438752348.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9929070

>>9929039
>>9929024
>Retarded man children who don't know how to do basic chores can get a girlfriend but I, who know how to sew, repair shoes and fold a fitted sheet can't
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY AM I SO FUCKING BAD AT DATING

I'M NOT EVEN UGLY I'M JUST SHY AND A LITTLE GIRLY
>I'm not very good at cooking though

>> No.9929098

>>9929070
I just realized I can't fold a fitted sheet

>> No.9929100

>>9929070
show pics

>> No.9929101

>>9929100
I can't. I know people who go on here.

>> No.9929106

>>9928682
I think about how my parents would feel all the time but I’m not sure if them being very sad is enough to keep me away from having such awful thoughts.
>>9928740
I plan on moving to the central area of my state if I ever go back to school and actually graduate.

>> No.9929123

where do i find a qt 3.14 cosplay and lolita bf

>> No.9929132
File: 794 KB, 213x117, DMC - fuck it.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9929132

>unconditionally love this girl
>dated 2 times
>agreed to work on trying again now that we are older and 'more mature'
>doing well, spending a lot of time together, tells me she cares a lot about me
>2 months in ghosts me for a week
>finally ask "wtf girl"
>"you're not a priority and I wasted my cosplay time spending it with you so now I have to make up for it and finish my cosplay. This is me deal with it"

yeeeah bye I guess. hope you finish your fucking cosplay

She comes off to the community as super positive and nice but what the fuck that was really mean. I wanna lay into her about all the shit ways she treated me and her friends but I actually do still like her too much.

After the fucking con is over she is going to act like she didn't just treat me like I wasn't worth a 5 minute conversation and then I'll probably actually be pissed enough to tell her off. Hopefully

>> No.9929134

>>9929123
>lolita bf
Most brolitas are degenerate sissies, best stick to cosplayers.

>> No.9929153

>>9929123
lolita bf or someone who does something that falls under the more blanket of EGL

because if it's the latter just don't be a fucking thot and talk to guys who do, it's not that fucking hard lmao

even if it's the former then the same applies but it's not as easy because idk, doesn't seem as common

>> No.9929208
File: 26 KB, 468x314, mikuarrest.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9929208

Somebody please date my brother. He is nearing 30 with no wife.

He is 6'5" and has blue eyes. His cosplays are good too.

>> No.9929227
File: 27 KB, 337x500, areallmenposters.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9929227

>>9929132
>unconditionally love this girl
>gave conditions

???

>> No.9929234

>>9928303
Get away from home and you'll do better
I'm sure you're fine Anon, you probably are just projecting your mother's personality onto yourself without seeing it doesn't reflect on you.

>> No.9929271

>>9929227
I hope the lady who made this gets swarmed by a flock of lolis.

>> No.9929283

>>9929227
You can still be angry at someone for being an asshole even if you love them.

>> No.9929285

>>9929227
Jfc seeing that picture makes me want to barf

>> No.9929290

>>9928936
She's -my- fatty chan get your own, thank you very much
>>9929106
I wish you so much love and luck on your journey! Keep your head up and good luck gull

>> No.9929354

>>9929208
Depends. What does he cosplay?

>> No.9929375

I know that wanting a qt lolita gf is a meme, but guys who seriously want one: why?

I mean do you just like the look? Do you like very feminine girls? Do you just assume she will be into all cgl hobbies? Are you aware that there is wide spectrum of lolita personalities, cause we are different people and can barely get along with each other?

I am legitimately curious, because I can't imagine any benefit to dating another lolita, except maybe sharing closets.

>> No.9929393

>>9929375
Well if she's into cosplay, we'll have at least one hobby in common. Probably more.

Of course I'm talking about /cgl/ gfs. I know that not all lolitas cosplay.

>> No.9929404

>trying to lose around 10 lbs to see if I can fit into an old school skirt
>drank bubble tea today
>look up the calories
>really, really high
Holy shit, never knew those drinks were so calorie dense. No more of that for a long while

>> No.9929413

>>9929404
You can make your own with fewer calories if you want to, tapioca pearls can be found in any asian grocery store. Bubble tea shops make the tea way too sweet for some reason.

>> No.9929428

>>9929132
Ngl I relate to the girl in this story.

>> No.9929436

>97 degrees
>dew point 80 degrees
>too hot to wear any of my pretty dresses

Is it October yet?

>> No.9929519

>>9929375
I just like how dedicated lolita girls are to their hobby. It shows a lot of perseverance, resolve, care and financial saviness which is rare in people in general. Girls who actually have interests are interesting (and easy to buy presents for when the time comes). It's really, really frustrating to ask a girl what she does for fun and get the same response every time "I like to hang out with friends, go out, smoke a little bit of weed. Oh and I love travelling." Woah, so interesting and fun. You enjoy things that literally almost every other person on the planet enjoys? You're such a unique individual. Makes me want to put a gun in my mouth.

It's also a very feminine and cute hobby and that just makes my face feel warm, I'm not interested in girls who say do sports for a hobby. I like lolita as a fashion and what it means in general. I also just like how interesting and intricate lolita is. I just lurk the shit out of dream dress threads and get really into seeing what people like and what accessories they want to coord with. Mainly a fan of classic and sweet.

It's not that I want to exclusively date a lolita but if a girl happens to be a lolita and I find out, it would certainly make them more attractive to me and would tip the scales in favour of asking her on a date or if we're already dating asking her to be my girlfriend.

It's also increases the chances she likes Japanese things which sits well with me as a Japanophile.

>> No.9929549

>>9929519
If you're a girl I'll date you.

>> No.9929555

>>9929519
>Japanophile
I think the word you're looking for is "weeb"

>> No.9929559

>>9929549
I'm sorry. I did get confused as a girl when I was 13-15 though because I act girly, had an androgenous haircut and was super thin.

>>9929555
Eh.

>> No.9929566

>>9929375
I just like the fashion. Main goal is to find a qt ouji lolita who is around the same height and weight as me so I can borrow her outfits. At least the outerwear stuff like jackets.

>> No.9929568

>>9929559
>I did get confused as a girl when I was 13-15 though because I act girly, had an androgenous haircut and was super thin
Are you 18+ and still have all those traits?

>> No.9929578

>>9929568
I'm 22 now. I still act girly and I would prefer to live life as a girl but I don't think I could ever pass, way too tall to be cute. I'm a pretty okay looking boy though. I'm still thin but not anywhere near as anorexically thin as I was, I used had a BMI of 14.9 at my thinnest. No androgynous haircut anymore, but I do like to wear wigs around the house when nobody is home.

>> No.9929580

>>9929285
Vanilla-chan deserves better

>> No.9929582

>>9929375
I don't want one, because I think the clothes look stupid and lolitas don't seem that into men, but I dig chicks with skills and passions

>> No.9929583

>>9929436
Tell me about it
>sweat
>skin cools
>water from humid air condenses on skin

>> No.9929588

>>9929413
Thanks anon, I'll probably do that!

>> No.9929590

>>9929578
You sound like my bf plus a few years and sans the androgynous thing. Are you into perfumes and plushie collecting?

>> No.9929599

>>9929590
Not into perfumes but I would be into plushies. I'm not super comfortable with myself so I avoid doing anything girly I can't hide. I can pack away wigs but I can't pack away plushies.

I'm glad to know that yourself and your bf are in relationship. Gives me some hope that someone would be okay with how I am.

I also just want to clarify, when I say I act girly I don't mean over the top gay type of girly.

>> No.9929601

I WANT A CUTE BOYFRIEND AND I WANT ONE NOWWWWWWWWW!!

I AM 100 % ENTITLED TO HAVE A RICH CUTE BOYFRIEND WHO WILL ONLY LOVE ME

>> No.9929603

>>9929599
Oh yeah, my bf isn't over the top gay or anything! He's pretty masculine and still enjoys typical guy stuff but also genuinely loves cutesy shit. He actually motivated me to get into lolita after years of me not having the courage to start.

Good luck anon! I'm sure you'll find a qt gf (lolita or not) who will love and accept you and all of your interests.

>> No.9929611

>>9929132
>"you're not a priority and I wasted my cosplay time spending it with you so now I have to make up for it and finish my cosplay. This is me deal with it"
Is this verbatim what she said or are you just interpreting it as this?

>> No.9929613

>>9929123
I mean,you could get a decent cosplay dude who may be willing to do lolita with you. There definitely aren't a lot of male lolitas from what I've seen.

>> No.9929625

>>9929601
I'm not rich but I've been told I'm cute.

>> No.9929629

>>9929601
Are YOU cute though?

>> No.9929640

>>9929578
You sound cute as fuck, I'd totally date you

>> No.9929644

>>9929578
Calling yourself boy at 22 is really off-putting

>> No.9929647
File: 251 KB, 750x660, cc7794j.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9929647

>>9929640
Let's date...

>>9929644
I don't feel comfortable calling myself a man because I don't feel, look or act like a 22 year old man. I usually refer to myself as a boy or a male.

>> No.9929651

>>9929578
Ah, I can relate. Though, I prefer more androgyny than femininity/masculinity.

>>9929603
not that anon, but you give me hope. I've been single for 5 years now.

>>9929647
>I don't feel, look or act like a 22 year old man
i mean, none of those are really the qualifications of being a man.

>> No.9929666

>>9929651
>mean, none of those are really the qualifications of being a man.
I know. It just feels weird to call myself one because I've never considered myself in that light.

>> No.9929668

>>9929601
Those two cats may brag how sweet they are, but baby, baby, I know the score. I'm sweeter than the peaches that come in a can. I'm even more super than superman

>> No.9929671
File: 19 KB, 280x354, ideal.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9929671

>>9929666
ah, I see what you mean. Don't let stereotypes define anything. You shouldn't think, or let others think, you have to be a certain way to be a man. You are over thinking it.

>> No.9929674

>>9929271
>>9929285
Imagine being this new and naive. I envy you, anons. The shitstorm that followed this "documentary" wasn't even entertaining.

>> No.9929679

>>9929519
>I just like how dedicated lolita girls are to their hobby
Not true for all of us, unfortunately. They may be a loud minority but there is a certain type that likes lolita just to play dress-up occasionally and don't see it like an actual fashion style, rather than something quirky and nipponese that they can do to get attention.
Also,
>It's also increases the chances she likes Japanese things
You're not wrong but you'll find that the lolitas worth their salt (heh) aren't Japanophiles/weebs; if anything they're teaboos or francophiles.

>> No.9929709

>con this weekend
>room host spent all her money
>won’t be able to check into the hotel room even after everyone pays their share
>she’s dropping out of the room and transferring the room to someone else
>hotel is charging a transfer fee
>between that and 1 less person, room shares now cost $90 more each

God damn. I’m done assuming that people are responsible just because they’re old enough to book a hotel room.

At least I hadn’t paid her my share yet, so she didn’t blow my money too.

>> No.9929717
File: 21 KB, 180x170, 1530337655840.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9929717

>be good friends with a guy for 10 years, bffs
>always went to cons and did stuff together
>like him a lot, a whole fucking lot but never really said anything
>eventually we just kinda stop talking due to me being busy with other things and personal problems but he always wanted to talk to me again
>recently talk to him again after not talking to him in like 2 years
>tells me about his life and >>gf
>get hit with so much sadness that I just end up confessing
>says he liked me too but that's all in the past now
Man I just really want to kill myself, I wasted such a good opportunity and a good person all because I was a fucking retard

>> No.9929719

>>9929709
I've had 3 awful experience with sharing a hotel room with multiple people. Never doing it again.

>> No.9929720

>>9929717
Why didn't you say anything if you liked him so much? Were you waiting for him to say something first?

>> No.9929723

>>9929720
Didn't feel like I deserved him, or just was scared of being rejected. Unfortunately, it ended bitting me in the ass now I lost him for good.

>> No.9929726

>>9929723
Aww anon. Do you think you can still be friends with him?

>> No.9929728
File: 40 KB, 290x290, gwenoutrage.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9929728

>>9929719
Nayrt. I've had mostly great experiences with room sharing, but the most recent time, I had to share my room with drunk dipshits who made me sleep on an air mattress. Also, one girl stayed naked and her fuzzy-wuzzy smelled BAD.

>> No.9929732

>>9929726
I can, but it's just going to hurt a lot. He's very understanding and definitely wants to still be my friend but that just makes everything hurt more.
I think I should probably stay away from him for some time.

>> No.9929739

>>9929732
I just want to give you a big hug. There's no easy choice in this situation.

>> No.9929742

>>9929719
>had some previous awful experiences sharing rooms
>decide to book my own room
>one of the friends I invited showed true colors during the con
>ruined my con and cost me money
>decide I’m done being responsible for rooms, trust someone else to book it
>the shit in >>9929709 happens

I’m honestly considering cutting back on cons, so when I do go to cons, I can afford to book a room and just have me and my fiancée in it.

>> No.9929755

I am so incredibly fucking lonely. I’m going to a university where I have no one. All my close friends live at least an hour away. I’ve tried making friends on campus, but I have a really hard time making new close friends. I’ve made new friends, but it’s all been more of an in class kind of thing, no one I can hang out with.

I was on Instagram looking through my university’s tag and I found someone who goes here that not only cosplays, but is also in the same major as me. I haven’t reached out to her though because I’m shallow as hell. Her cosplays aren’t good and we’re both art majors, but her art is nothing but poorly drawn anime style stuff.

It doesn’t help that I met an actually cute cosplayer that used to go to my university, but dropped out because it was too much for her. Now I just think of what could have been and get sad because this other person seems like a consolation prize in comparison. Then I think about how I’m calling this person I’ve never even talked to a consolation prize and how she’s an actual person who doesn’t deserve someone like me in her life.

Tldr; I’m a lonely piece of shit who maybe deserves to be lonely

>> No.9929758

>>9929755
This was a rollercoaster to read start to finish. Just reach out to the girl in your class. She probably has a circle of friends she can introduce you to.

>> No.9929768

>>9929717
I'm in a similar situation with one of my friends. We've known each other for close to a decade now. Our group of college friends kinda drifted away, and we're the only ones that consistently hang out now. She's very reclusive, and doesn't do much outside of school and cosplay. She's mentioned that she really only goes out with her family or with me, and it puts this weird strain on me confessing, because I think she needs friendship more than she needs a boyfriend.

There's also the fact that I know our con group through her, and I don't want to jeopardize the dynamic by having weird feelings.

>> No.9929775

>>9929234

I cut contact five years ago but it feels like I can't progress.

>> No.9929779

>>9929375
>Do you just like the look?
Well, yeah. Not in a weird way either. That's literally all there is to it.

>Are you aware that there is wide spectrum of lolita personalities, cause we are different people and can barely get along with each other?
Of course. I just know that somewhere out there, someone probably exists who I could get along with. Not all of you are judgemental, entitled, spoiled, drama-loving assholes. I don't think so yet.

>>9929671
But there are for being a boy? lol. He's 22, his face and brain haven't even finished growing yet. He's not fully an adult yet.

>> No.9929783

>>9929755
Teach her and take her under your wing. Maybe she'll think you're really cool but also you are calling her a consolation prize

>> No.9929789

>>9929674
I'm happy I missed it

>> No.9929804

>>9929674
what do they say,
>any headline that ends in a question mark can be answered by the word no

>> No.9929834
File: 1.68 MB, 1080x1920, CF33940A-D7E4-4B0B-A553-F2D896B651AD.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9929834

>>9929732
Girlfriends are temporary, anon.
I waited a bit for my guy and when they broke up we got together (he started falling for me more and more and ended up breaking up with her)
Now we’re married and all happy and shit
You can’t give up this easily anon.
Girlfriends are temporary, and if you play your cards right you can make them last even shorter than expected.

>> No.9929849

>>9929519

If I wasn’t already dating my extremely effeminate partner who I want to dress in lolita because he’d be a way cuter girl than I am I’d date you anon. You sound like a real qt. It warms my cold dead heart to hear men gush about lolita in a nonsexual way.

>> No.9929850

I just truly love how im doing ok in life, I graduated, Ive been losing tons of weight, I got several job offers right after graduation, and yet I still want to kill myself and just dress up in lolita all day to make myself feel better.

>> No.9929915

>>9929755
Get some online friends and weed out the shitty ones. that way you don’t have to settle for “a consolation prize”. The internet is vast so it should be easy to find some friends that is within your SR
range in terms of cosplay and doujinshi drawing because boy it’ll be annoying hanging out with them if they’re silver while you’re master SR. Also stay away from boys and ldr’s because that’s mess with your uni work and you should try and finish that shit fast or your loans are going to pile up.

>> No.9929967

>>9926845
No one should know what kind of panty you wear because you should cover it with something anyways. So no one should know unless you tell them, and telling everyone you wear a tong is just bad manners and odd.

>> No.9929971

>>9926866
I'm 1,80m and still fit a size39/24.5, and this counts for many woman in my country. Finding shoes is easy. Don't blame your giant feet problems on Asians being short.

>> No.9929975

>>9926868
It's clothes. Even if you stay home all day you can still wear it. Need gorgeries, you can still wear it. Doesn't matter if there is somewhere to go or not. I hope you still wear clothes when you stay home? Else I feel bad (or good, depending how you look) for the mailman bringing you packages.

>> No.9929979

>>9926869
I'll bite the bait.

Honestly, I prefer strong wide built with body hair, a bit of fat on the body (but not overweight) and strong muscles underneath. Hate the six pack trained look tho. Those man rarely know how to use their muscles for anything not lifting and seeing them makes me think they're typical popular sporting jerks right away. Also beards are cool. Kinda like long hair, but short is also fine. Depends what looks good on your face. Also be clean, no one likes filthy hair and bodies.

But really, you look fine, if not a little insecure. Woman differ in taste so it's useless to ask beside if you ask a specific person you like. Your not right out ugly or bad looking. Have some confidence, don't self post on 4chan, don't be a jerk and overal just yourself and you'll be fine.

>> No.9930010

>>9929849
Thank you for the kind words. It makes me happy.

>> No.9930012

>>9929975
Did you reply to the wrong anon or are you just that illiterate?

>> No.9930013
File: 1.74 MB, 400x225, unnamed (1).gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9930013

>>9928919
Actually I'm several years away from those milestones
Soz that you're insufferably single

>> No.9930014

>>9929834
>That comment with that picture
W O R R I E D

>> No.9930018
File: 36 KB, 336x437, ouioui.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9930018

>>9929566
I cackle every time I hear this from you basic-chans.
If you don't already have decent ouji clothes in your wardrobe, you sure as hell aren't borrowing any from mine.

>> No.9930020

A drunk driver hit my parked car that I was planning to sell and his insurance paid me more than I would make in a month at my job. I'm putting most of it into savings and using the rest to pay off my debts. Now I can afford more cons and rori. Procrastination pays off once again!

>> No.9930034
File: 56 KB, 446x400, 1446403794512.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9930034

>>9929566
>ouji lolita
>what is terminology
Also what >>9930018 said. Get your own brand.

>> No.9930070
File: 629 KB, 790x720, 20180702_215423.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9930070

>>9928040
Shoulda fucked it.

>> No.9930076

How do so many girls stay fit while making a ton of intricate cosplays? I work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, I barely have the energy to stay awake after my work day is over. I'm struggling to finish TWO cosplays per year and stay within average skinnyfat weight because I simply don't have the time to work on BOTH going to the gym and making cosplays. How the fuck do you keep a BMI of 18.5 with steel abs while churning out 3 to 4 cosplays a month? If you're not working a day job, how the hell do you afford it? It's not like making a billion bucks on patreon is a default, only a very few cosplayers make over a thousand dollars there. What do they know that I don't?

>>9930020
This post made me smile. Kudos, anon!

>> No.9930088

>>9930076
Maybe you’re working too hard? Normally an 8 hour shift doesn’t leave me exhausted for the rest of the day. Are you getting enough sleep?

>> No.9930092

>>9930018
good for you?

>> No.9930098

>>9930076
Quit being dramatic? You work 8 hour shifts, that’s fucking nothing, I don’t care what you’re doing. You got accustomed to one type of work and routine and your body doesn’t want to move past that because it’s comfortable. You’re not as tired as you think you are, power through one month at the gym and you’ll suddenly find yourself in a new routine and with plenty of energy once your body adapts. Your brain doesn’t want you to work out, it’s effort, and it will always try to get you to settle for less because it prioritizes your comfort.

>> No.9930104

>>9929834
Agree with the other Anon about being spooked with that phrasing.
... You can hope for shit but you also might get crushed if their relationship ends up being permanent. Just try to get better yourself and do better so you feel like you deserve people again.

>> No.9930106

>>9926710
>having a boyfriend who watches soccer
>having a boyfriend
;___;

>> No.9930107

>>9929775
If you're not associating with them you already progressed.
You made it out, your war isn't over but you already won the hardest battle.
It will take a while but you'll make it, I believe in you. Also start exercising if you haven't it will help with your body and self image.

>> No.9930110

>>9928653
>I haven't planned my life psst 21 because I thought by then I would have offed myself. I'm now reaching 30.

Too close to home. It especially sucks when you think about perhaps picking up a new skill or improving your mastery in something, but then you have the underlying thought of
>What's the point of putting the time and effort into this when I'm going to die soon anyway?

>>9928867
Dump his ass.

>> No.9930112

>>9930098
It's not JUST about the gym part, anon. At least for myself making a costume takes a huge amount of time, the OP was talking about girls who both stay super fit -and- make multiple flashy costumes in a short amount of time. Of course anyone can hit the gym each day but sewing a ballgown with full armor on top of that in a month? That requires a crazy amount of cutting corners or sleep deprivation.

>> No.9930114
File: 20 KB, 259x224, 1529912173778.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9930114

>>9929375
There's a neat social outcast aura that weirdo chicks from the early 2000s used to have that they emulate pretty well.
They're cute to tease

>> No.9930116

>>9930112
Then you’ll have to drop other hobbies. There’s really no way around it, either that or quit your job and date someone with money.

>> No.9930117

>>9929134
>Tfw want to get my feminine bf into lolita and he's so close but self conscious

Gulls, HELP.

>> No.9930118
File: 69 KB, 322x391, 1455380442306.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9930118

>>9930114
>why do you want a lolita gf
>they're cute to tease
W-What sort of teasing are we talking about here

>> No.9930119
File: 31 KB, 540x540, 1529624100070.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9930119

>>9929601
Yeah I can do this just don't spend more than $500 a month and be above a 7

>> No.9930121

>>9930117
If you do that he’ll probably end up leaving you and going gay and away.

>> No.9930122

>>9930098
They're not being dramatic. I had a severe cavity that my dentist neglected to tell me about and no direction at work in the face of a huge deadline. I was exhausted by the end of the day as a result. I hit the gym now and I see results much faster than I did during that period. Cortisol fucks you something immense.

>>9930110
>read "dump his ass"
>interested, read what you're replying to
>they're friends
snorted

>> No.9930123

>>9929755
Online friends?

>> No.9930126

>>9930076
Work on cosplays on weekends
Workout directly after work
Get a full night's sleep
Abs are mostly diet, which can be done passively
Yes this leaves you with very little time for vidya and other hobbies

>> No.9930128

>>9930118
Pulling on your HOOP earrings, messing you up when you’re trying to hula HOOP or tying the end of the net on you basketball HOOP.

>> No.9930134
File: 9 KB, 175x289, 1529596232679.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9930134

>>9930118
Iunno stuff like knowing enough about lolita to poke fun at their clothes
>Sweet is shit. SHIIIIIT
>*blush*
Lots of times they don't expect a guy to know anything about it and they get so flustered it's so cute

>> No.9930135

>>9930122
Obviously if you’re fucking in pain and injured I don’t expect you to prioritize the gym, she never mentioned an illness or injury, if you’re not thesame person you're projecting your own problems onto her. If you’re medicated and in pain I’m sorry to hear that but that radically changes everything about the situation and obviously nothing I said would benefit you.

For a healthy adult male or female, most of not going to the gym is just your body and brain honestly pretending to be more tired than it really is. You have to force yourself to go and make it a routine, and it will literally never not be part of a routine you don’t want to drop and won’t drop very easily if you let it.

>> No.9930137

>>9929834
Man I knew women were competitive with each other and tend to hate anyone that steps on their perceived territory but holy shit, some of you are literally fucking insane. Did you seriously engineer the failure of a relationship entirely for your own satisfaction?

>> No.9930139

>>9930135
Being fat is a similar situation. It's a systemic thing, involves cortisol in the a very similar way. Of course, if your priorities were straight, you'd focus on that over making dresses, but if you have to put food on your table instead of doing either then that's what you gotta do.

>> No.9930141

>>9930139
Just do fasting

>> No.9930142

>>9930139
I’m not saying this to be cruel but it really seems like women have a harder time staying on a gym schedule than men. I don’t know why that is and I’m assuming it’s more to priorities or perceived issues real and otherwise they try to tackle first and things like pregnancy but it just seems from my obviously completely anecdotal experience that women seem to have a harder time staying on a workout schedule.

>> No.9930146
File: 41 KB, 300x451, 1458562137663.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9930146

>>9930134
Oh, well in that case if you obviously sound like you're joking, I'll laugh along with it. And probably blush a bit if you're cute.

>> No.9930147
File: 34 KB, 370x699, 1504040778207.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9930147

I got banned from the comm for giving a wedgie.

>> No.9930148

>>9930135
Wow why are you so mad? And still ignoring the main bit about not being able to do multiple costumes while being a massive gym rat and working full shifts? And presumably taking care of other things like upkeeping your house/apartment, cleaning after cosplay mess, cooking, relaxing and taking care of adult things. I swear the /fit/izens on this board can be on a completely new level of autism

>> No.9930150

>>9930148
I never said you should be a “massive gym rat”.

>> No.9930155

>>9930146
What mature adult would lightly bully another adult non-jokingly?
This isn't college, let alone high school

>> No.9930156

Is this what latent female hebephilia/ephebophilia looks like?

>> No.9930163

>>9930155
Speaking as a daily lolita - You have no idea how absolutely horrid some adults can be. Most people who are shitty to me to my face about my fashion choices are older than I am, likely old enough to be my parents. I don't wear sweet btw. :^)

>> No.9930181

>>9930155
>What mature adult would lightly bully another adult non-jokingly?
Is today your first day on /cgl/ or something?

>> No.9930182

I really get annoyed at all these people who start wearing lolita fashion to cope with mental struggles.

Nothing against people with mental struggles, but most of the time it feels like this:
>You already can't handle life
>You go into a fashion that makes people notice you in a way most people find weird.
>You go complain your problems aren't getting better because the whole community didn't magically became your biggest friend and because the rest of the world doesn't automatically see you as a wonderful princess.
>Post mad posts at either how stupid normies are to not consider it art, at normies for thinking you're being weird, or at other lolita's for critising your appearance in a fashion community, or how sad you are because you have mental struggles (which sounds like "GIVE ME ATTENTION").

>> No.9930186

>>9930181
Yeah but I meant not on the internet

>> No.9930190

>>9930076
Because staying fit isn't hard? Eat proper food (and you can make some healthy dinner dishes in 10-20 minutes), drink mainly water and proper tea (best to use actual plant extract like leaves, not supermarket things like pickwick), sport once a week (1 or 2 hours is fine), and start you're day with a small workout. Even if you just do push-ups in the morning, it takes 5-10 minutes unless you're already trained to do a lot of them, you'll feel more fit and energised during the day, and push-ups are a good full-body workout and one of few you can do daily. If possible, it's also good to go walking or on a bike to places, but depending on where you live that may be near impossible.

Really, I have to agree with >>9930098. Working 8 hours a day 5 days a week is normal, and most things you do to stay fit is changing habbits. And taking one evening a week to do some sports (or go to the gym) as well as push-ups isn't going to take away all your free time, so in the rest you could make cosplays, for which indeed you have more energy if you're doing some sort of exercise.

Unless you want to have a body builder body, or something else super athletic looking, or want to do professional sports, it's not hard to do it next to a full time job. You're just too lazy to do so, and you feel too tired to do it because of it.

>> No.9930263

>>9930148
the funny thing is that the person they're replying to is a /fit/izen, ayy lmao

>>9930190
the fatter you are, the more taxing a cut will be, since it requires longer continuous effort. compare me, where I starve myself for a day because I'm a spaz who forgets to eat, and then end up with way more visible abs for a day or three.

>> No.9930277

>>9929611
"You're not a priority" was verbatim
"I spent time with you not working on cosplay so now I have to catch up" was verbatim
"This is me and I'm not changing" was verbatim

so yes.

I'm just pissed cause she said she was into me and made me promise to be honest and upfront with her if I ever got tired of her.

>"She's just not into you man"
Yeah it seems that way but I'd have preferred she would have acted her age about it and been honest instead of hurtful.

>> No.9930279

>>9930263
>stay fit
Implies you are fit but don't want to stop being it.

Sure, if you're fat, you need to become fit first. Diet is still very important. Much sugar in many drinks, and healthy food in good portions (not too much, but don't eat too little either, it tires people out as well) is important and much better than eating nothing.

Basic exercise is still good, but extra exercise might be needed in order to loose weight depending on where it comes from. I actually know a lot of people who with normal exercise and better diet already lost weight back to a healthy one, just because of the tons of calories you consume in bad food.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean with
>the fatter you are, the more taxing a cut will be
As I'm not telling you to cut on anything. I'm saying to make sure diet habits are good, and to use a small portion of free time for exercising, where the rest of the free time can be used for hobbies (for which you will generally have more energie because you exercise).

>> No.9930283

>>9929834
Facts. Especially if the dude gives you more attention than his gf. As long as you don't play needy you'll probably end up with him just wait it out

>> No.9930285

>>9930182
>nothing against people with mental health problems
>bitches about people with mental health problems
Like I get what you’re trying to say, but for some gulls this is their only outlet for expressing their feels. It definitely beats having to bottle it up inside and let it eat at them.

And aren’t we all asking for attention when we post on this board?

>> No.9930299

>>9930285
I don't hate it when people have mental struggles, just the behaviour of a few of them, and for some reason, I see that specific behaviour more in lolita than in other alternative sub cultures I'm in, while I know that in some others there are a lot of people with mental stuggles too.

I just hate when people loose reason and/or common sense because of their mental struggles and complain about things they should have expected, or complain about their mental problems in a way that either screams attention whoring or makes everyone who isn't all positive look like a jerk. Like, if you are mentally too unstable to handle life, why do you make it harder for yourself just to complain about how things become harder? Some people seem to use the lolita com like their personal psychiatrist, just to get upset at anyone who doesn't play along with that.

And it's not just here. Also on FB and other places. Anything lolita related people can follow or interact with each other. I'm just both tired of it and don't understand why so many people here are like that compared to previously mentioned other alternative sub cultures.

>> No.9930317
File: 3.57 MB, 480x270, 1527929406374.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9930317

I joined the cosplay community a little late (2015 to be exact) and I feel so out of place with all of my friends who have been doing it since they were kids. Plus my outfits are very few and far between and look like trash. I'm going to a con next weekend and I'm gonna embarrass myself. I'm convinced a lot of my friends probably secretly don't like me or think I'm annoying. I'll never get a gf who shares similar interests to mine or find me even remotely attractive. Feels fucking bad, man.

>> No.9930324
File: 145 KB, 559x670, 1530633796758.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9930324

>have buttcrack fetish
>mfw con crush is doing a buttcrack cosplay

>> No.9930340

I just really love Lolita cosplays.

>> No.9930369

>>9930340
Me too ano- wait a second...

>> No.9930496
File: 119 KB, 640x480, 1523154774201.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9930496

>>9930340
Yeah, Stocking cosplayers are cute.

>> No.9930549

>haven't bought or worn lolita since high school, mostly for economic reasons
>gained some weight in college and don't fit into my old dresses anymore
>now entering last year of college
>losing weight rapidly, getting closer to where I was in high school
>had a vivid dream last night about wearing beautiful classic coords and pairing some of my favorite old pieces with new accessories
>all this despite not wearing lolita in years
>woke up with a new motivation to lose weight and be able to buy and wear lolita again when I graduate and get a job

>> No.9930566

>>9930299
AYRT Ah, I see what you’re saying. I have friends on fb that are that way. I just unfollow them. Like I’m a lolita with suicidal tendencies and non existent self esteem but I don’t flaunt it all over social media. I will never understand the point of glorifying mental illness or having to tell everybody about how mentally ill they are and not doing anything productive about it.

>> No.9930898

>>9930012
Wrong anon it seems. Should have been for >>9926863, not >>9926868

>> No.9931986

>>9927631
too effing real
>>9927701
no, omg this is how I live. alone and wearing as little as possible if I'm not going anywhere.

>> No.9933064

>>9927148
yes, yes they have

>> No.9933071
File: 18 KB, 259x224, 1520650037382.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9933071

>>9927591
your post is pushing me to work on my wig i need by next week after i get through a 6hour drive today, danke

>> No.9934741

>meet best friend irl for the first time at con
>have a great time together
>weeks later
>talking less and doing less things together for some reason
>bad feels
i got cute merch but i want to die

>> No.9938842

>>9928661
That whole album is great if you're feeling blue.

>> No.9938845

>>9928671
I cut off contact with a girl I'm in love with because she's really happy with her bf and it's been a few years now and I still randomly think about her all the time. Worst feel.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action