Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 110 KB, 680x618, 76e.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9734807 No.9734807 [Reply] [Original] [rbt]

Basic bitches be invading Edition

>> No.9734855

Trying to make cosplays when I don't have my own place is suffering.
>handmake a complete mermaid tail
>handpainted scales
>leave it on the ironing board to dry
>brother spills dinner over it
>doesn't even tell anyone
>I only know about it the next day when I discover the gravy stains
And another one:
>Make goggles from scratch
>Leave them to set and dry
>Niece dumps a carrier bag on top while paint's still damp
Luckily, both of these were salvageable. But I'm fucking suck of this. I've chewed them out, had words, begged them just to look what they're doing, and they still just don't respect my stuff.

>> No.9735240

>tfw no gf
Can I get a /cgl/ gf yet?

>> No.9735253
File: 54 KB, 454x739, 0002469.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9735253

>>9735240
No. I'm hoarding /cgl/ gfs and artificially inflating the demand. I'll sell them off one by one when the time comes

>> No.9735258

Got so many dream older pieces last year. Here's to a great 2018 anons

>> No.9735269

Tfw still doing solo cosplays in 2018

>> No.9735276

>>9735240
Do you have your own place? Ship me to you and I'm yours, senpai

>> No.9735287

>really upset about VM and excentrique closure
>stupid sweet lolitas are getting a bunch of new releases and celebrating
fuck sweet lolitas, fuck you all. you're the reason we have all these trash taobao brands selling cheap shit with disgusting quality. AP and BTSSB's quality has gone down the shitter as well and nobody did anything more than complain on social media.

(i know this probably isn't true but it makes me feel better to type it out because im really sad and upset and need someone to blame)

>> No.9735289

>>9735276
wait, really?
are you an actual woman?
no y chromosome?

>> No.9735290

>>9735287
did you buy new releases from them on a very frequent basis? if not you only have yourself to blame for being a poorfag.

>> No.9735294

>tfw you gained too much weight from Christmas and ended up busting one of your OPs

A-At least it was Taobao...

>> No.9735298
File: 108 KB, 745x497, Juggalos.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9735298

>dating a guy for three months now
>he's really cute and really sweet and treats me really well
>he goes to the bathroom and leaves his phone on the coffee table
>start snooping around
>he has twelve (12) Insane Clown Posse albums on it
Should I be worried?

>> No.9735304

>>9735289
For realsies. However I have a ton of literal and metaphorical baggage. Do you have a spare bedroom where I can display my various girly collectibles?

>> No.9735322

>>9735304
what kind of baggage could that be? don't tell me you've already had your first kiss...

>> No.9735328

>>9735240
>tfw no less pretty more autistic than me starter gf to learn on and make me feel good about myself

>> No.9735333

>>9735287
I feel the same, anon. And I used to buy new from them too... My favourite OP is Excentrique. My heart is broken.

>> No.9735337
File: 70 KB, 400x400, 1411570779942.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9735337

>mfw toxic anons in the LWLN thread gonna use VM and Excentrique's death to say we should be supporting Shop in Wonderland

>> No.9735349

>>9735287
It's okay, anon, let it out. I'm equally upset.
>gonna need that burando coffin to bury my hopes and dreams

>>9735337
Don't give them any attention, they're just shitposting or not even lolitas themselves.

>> No.9735354

>>9735287
It's okay anon, I feel that feel to. I usually just shitpost about sweet being the cancer that is killing lolita, but this time I'd like to blame fatties and chinese lolitas with horrible taste.

But on another note, I'm a bit pissed the Happy Bags are press room-only this year.

>> No.9735356

>>9735276
I have my own place, make decent money, not ugly or fat. Just don't go to bars or use tinder to pick up women. Where do you hang out so I can meet cute grills? Am I forced to use tinder? Or ship gulls from around the world?

Email for one way trip to burando land. Or help me find where to meet people, because I have no idea.

[email protected]

>> No.9735359

>>9735337
>tfw shop in wonderland wants me to promote them on instagram and i have to fight between my morals and free brurando

>> No.9735362

>>9735356
I don't know where to meet people because I'm a socially awkward lonelita so I can't help you with that. I also don't go to bars or clubs and I made a tinder account once only to immediately delete/deactivate it after not talking or swiping or whatever with anyone. How do you feel about being socially isolated together, senpai?

>> No.9735363
File: 271 KB, 720x540, 1499779871197.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9735363

>>9735359
>actually considering supporting John Leigh in any shape or form

>> No.9735374

>>9735328
Just hang around your community center for special adults

>> No.9735389
File: 908 KB, 1280x720, 7uyHylH.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9735389

>>9735359
Anon, if you're that cute maybe try to get a sponsorship from Tokyo Rebel or HH instead?

>> No.9735390

>>9735362
Sounds better than suffering through tinder.

>> No.9735392

>>9735390
>tfw going to work up the courage to actually email you

>> No.9735402

>>9735392
It's ok, it isn't a commitment. If you find out you don't like me you can ghost me. It is the internet after all.

>> No.9735406
File: 45 KB, 427x231, 1504794465555.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9735406

>>9735402
I think I may have emailed you earlier this year but then ghosted because of a severe depression episode followed by forgetting my password to the throwaway email.

>> No.9735410

>>9735363
>implying you wouldn't sell out for free burando
Look at all those girls promoting devilinspired, and all they get is shitty taobao dresses. Not that all taobao is shitty, but the selection they give you really is; they only allow you to pick from cheap <$50 dresses.

>> No.9735418

>>9735406
Maybe, what's the first part of you throwaway email?

>> No.9735419

>>9735406
>>9735402
>>9735392
>>9735390
>>9735362
>>9735356
Not sure if real or roleplaying as spastics for lolz.

>> No.9735426

>>9735419
Step 1. Go outside.
Step 2. Say hello.
Step 3. ???
Step 4. Problems with loneliness solved.

>> No.9735428

>>9735389
desu I doubt those two would be looking for promoters. shop in wonderland needs the promoting because there's so much stigma against them, but tokyo rebel/hh have good reps and publicity.

>> No.9735432

>Filthy Frank is gone
>Victorian Maiden dies on the same day
Fuck, 2 of my favourite eras have gone, December hasn't been the best especially considering Jyonghyun

>> No.9735433

>>9735418
I've honestly forgotten what it was, but if you're saying maybe I'm pretty sure it was you I was emailing. I liked you a lot, but I was suppressing so many disgustingly negative emotions when we were chatting, lying to myself about a lot of things - I had been for a while, but eventually they came to a nasty head. The latter half of this year has been the most miserable period of my life due to finally coming to terms with a lot of horribleness.

>> No.9735436

>>9735410
>Look at all those girls promoting devilinspired, and all they get is shitty taobao dresses
This is the real reason brands are going under. The community doesn't have standards for quality and people don't put their money where their mouths are. We only have ourselves to blame.

>> No.9735437

>>9735432
>Filthy Frank is gone
Wait, what? What happened?

>> No.9735440

>>9735433
That's fine, I'd rather talk to someone open about their emotions anyway. Can't imagine talking to someone not as broken as myself. Up to you though.

>>9735419
Just two socially autistic retards.

>> No.9735443
File: 97 KB, 1096x668, furanku.jpg_large.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9735443

>>9735437
He has retired from his comedic career and is now dedicated to being a full time musician. This wouldn't be too bad for me personally, but I don't like his genre of music to stick around too much

>> No.9735446

>>9735443
>throat tissue damage
Holy shit. Well at least he's looking after himself and doing what makes him happy; that sounds pretty bad.

>> No.9735469

>>9735374
Special like the head atop my broad, masculine shoulders with its brilliant brain, pretty face, beautiful green eyes, luscious curls, and surprising expedience as a bludgeon? Or do you mean something else?

>> No.9735479

>>9735419
Latter

>> No.9735493
File: 731 KB, 720x540, 1510851493333.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9735493

>crushing hard on gull friend
>drop a huge hint about how I feel about them recently
>it's ignored completely
>think they're too autistic to pick up on it
>mfw

>> No.9735494

>>9735298
>>start snooping around
faggot

>> No.9735505
File: 606 KB, 440x237, 1509974200728.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9735505

>>9735493
You should say something, anon! But perhaps something more direct.

>> No.9735540

>>9735493
Stop posting this and getting nerds hopes up

>> No.9735591

>>9735493
I only got the hint when my now ex straight up told me.

t. sperg

>> No.9735687

>Been cosplaying for a few years now
>All cosplays are DC villains
>"Anon, it kinda worries me you only cosplay bad guys..."

Its because Im constantly "saving" people in real life and I get fucking sick of it but dont say anything as to not alienate people.

>> No.9735709

>>9735687
What characters have you cosplayed?

>> No.9735713

>>9735493
They got the hint. They just don't see you as potential mate material.

>> No.9735729
File: 51 KB, 640x480, 1513452619338.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9735729

>tfw have wanted to cosplay a specific character since middle school but was too poor and fat
>recently lost weight, learned to sew and got a decent job
>character is from a series associated strongly with autistic middle school weebs
I don't know if I should go for it and fulfill my dream, or give up and try someone else. I feel like with this one, I'll get shit for the subject matter, no matter the quality of the cosplay.

>> No.9735745

>>9735493
maybe they are just shy/awkward/inexperienced, like they got the hint but just don't how to respond because they're afraid they might be misunderstanding it or something?
I mean there are a lot of different possibilities

>> No.9735750
File: 52 KB, 640x402, zwccw.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9735750

>>9735729
Do whatever the fuck you want

>> No.9735788

>>9735729
Homestuck?

>> No.9735791

>>9735750
Okay, I'll do it. Thanks
>>9735788
Worse. Hetalia

>> No.9735797

>>9735791
>Worse. Hetalia
At least you'll be avoiding the grey bodypaint horror stories.

>> No.9735811

>>9735745
Or maybe they think you're gross

>> No.9735827
File: 7 KB, 128x128, mumu.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9735827

my bff doesn't want to go to our home con this year and it's making me sad. I have other friends going but it won't be the same without her.

>> No.9735842

Are good feels okay?
>seagulls still using lolita themed reaction images that I made 3 years ago
in fact, two of them are in this very thread

>> No.9735848

>>9734855
This might sound dumb but whenever I leave something in a joint place, say the kitchen counter if it's got to dry, I put a baking cooling rack over it, so 1 people can see shit a bit better 2 bags can be dropped on top of it.

This is after my mum dumped her handbag on my not yet set resin molds and blamed me for getting resin all over her bag (I use indoor safe resin)

>> No.9735860

>>9735842
>Are good feels okay?
No fuck off with that shit. REEEEEE.

>> No.9735864

>>9735848
That's actually genius. Thanks for the suggestion.

>> No.9735868

>tfw no /cgl/ bf

>> No.9735877
File: 119 KB, 514x335, 1473853591858.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9735877

>>9735842
Thank you so much for making them, people can bitch but I love lolita reacts. If you ever have any time to make more, I will certainly pick them up with open arms.

>> No.9735878

>>9735868
>tfw no /cgl/ gf

>> No.9735879

Man I just really love lolita

>> No.9735882

>>9735877
Maybe someday. I'm not as active in the community or even /cgl/ as a whole anymore. But it does make me happy seeing people like and use them.

>> No.9735884

>>9735879
y?

>> No.9735885

>>9735868
tfw I am the /cgl/ bf

>> No.9735892
File: 243 KB, 1280x720, u3x9X6XON1coDjFalrSh23FfDhX.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9735892

>>9735885
>tfw I'm the cgl gf

>> No.9735899

>tfw I'm the /fit/ bull cucking the /cgl/ bf

>> No.9735900

>>9735899
Whatever you say, /r9k/

>> No.9735905
File: 67 KB, 465x594, patlegs.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9735905

>go to cosplay event for NYE last year
>decide I'll finally ask my crush to give me a new year's kiss
>clock strikes 12:00
>mfw I find him kissing a man

>> No.9735951
File: 53 KB, 300x370, crazy cucking.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9735951

>>9735899
>tfw no /fit/ /cgl/ bf to be his own bull

>> No.9736008

>>9735298
get down with the clown anon.

>> No.9736013 [DELETED] 

>>9735298
>Should I be worried?
About the bitch with no respect for his privacy? Definitely.

>> No.9736025
File: 28 KB, 747x767, wifehand.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9736025

>wandering the artist alley section of the con
>cute 12 year old MeMeMe walks up to me and stares intently
>say hi
>she smiles and starts doing the dance
>laughs and runs away like a maniac
>mfw she jumps a banister and lands right on her nuts

>> No.9736057

>>9735709
Captain Cold (CW)
Scarecrow (Arkham Knight)
Clock King (Various inspirations)
The Riddler (Arkham City)
Captain Boomerang (Suicide Squad)
Killer Moth (General comic book)

Working on Yellow Lantern Scarecrow and maybe Professor Pyg.

>> No.9736067

>>9735878
d8 me

>> No.9736070

>>9736067
where @

>> No.9736077

>>9735410
I was picked by Devilinspired for promotion; they let you choose anything on the website, even the pieces that are a few hundred dollars.

>selection is still shit, though

>> No.9736084

>>9736070
Cali

>> No.9736087

>>9736084
>tfw other side of the fucking planet
not fair

>> No.9736090

>>9735359
Morals are important but if they can't convince you is free burando worth all the shit you'll have to deal with if you do take this deal?

>> No.9736122

>>9736084
Area code?

>> No.9736134

>tfw have been getting lots of emails from girls replying to my posts on here with my throwaway email
All you have to do is mention having a stable job to be able to provide burando. Send lengthy emails and pretend to care. I have hoards of potential /cgl/ gfs in my email and discord despite being an autist. Life is good.

>> No.9736139

>>9736134
Interesting, I should get a burner account.
How do gulls like sailors? I'm gone more than half the year so its more housesitting than anything.

>> No.9736146

>>9736134
You're delusional, can you stop LARPING?

>> No.9736153

>>9736134
i think i know who you are, since i'm one of the loser gulls who emailed you. sad but not surprised at this post.

>> No.9736155

>>9736146
Can you please stop using the acronym LARP to describe typed text, /pol/?

>> No.9736156

>>9736134
I will swirly you into oblivion and claim them all for myself

>> No.9736158
File: 19 KB, 596x333, whylivee.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9736158

>>9736153
Hard to tell on a post this generic sounding, but if this is who I'm thinking of too, we're in the same boat. Wasn't really looking for a bf, just lonely and wanted to talk to someone. This is what I get for thinking I could meet decent people on 4chan.

>> No.9736163

>>9736158
>>9736153
>being baited this easily
Why would they actually post that in the thread if that was them?

>> No.9736167

>>9736163
ntayrt but is it so hard to believe an anon would come here and brag about their "accomplishments"?

>> No.9736171
File: 24 KB, 500x546, 9751439.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9736171

>>9736167
If it involves people from the board, yes. That just seems really dumb especially if they're still talking.

>> No.9736172

>>9736077
They may mark it up to a couple hundred, but the actual price of them on taobao is <$50

>> No.9736175

>>9736158
I'll talk to you, but I'll probably ghost you

>> No.9736177

>>9736163
Not those anons, but like >>9736167 said, it also seemed to me like they were coming to brag. They mentioned only pretending to care, so maybe it wouldn't bother them much if gulls did get mad and leave. If it's true, it seems like they're just corresponding with gulls for attention or to feel superior to anons always bitching about wanting a /cgl/ gf. The post was nonspecific enough to talk their way out of it if gulls got suspicious.

>> No.9736178

>>9736177
Sounds like jumping through hoops but okay.
>tfw ruining online friendships over vague anonymous posts

>> No.9736184

>>9736172
I'd say about half of what they offer is under $50 originally, but that's not factoring in any shipping or fees if someone was to order themselves, but they do have expensive stuff on there like Classical Puppets and Surface Spell, just people keep picking the total shit they offer because it's safe/easy to coord. Some of the stuff up there is awful, though, and you can tell from stock photos how cheap some of it is.

>> No.9736187

>>9736178
>ruining online friendships
I'm >>9736158
Stop making assumptions. I was never planning to ruin a friendship or ghost the person I had in mind, just given a reality check that's it's a possibility someone isn't the same as the way they put forth through emails. The last sentence of my post was more of a joke.

>> No.9736194

>>9736178
>Sounds like jumping through hoops
Did you even read my post? If you were referring to the last possibility I mentioned of talking their way out of it, it wouldn't be that difficult at all since like you said, it was vague and anonymous anyways. Some people just get off on having attention and want to brag, it wouldn't be shocking someone who shitposts on /cgl/ would have nothing better to do, I'm not going to keep repeating myself because you can't read. Besides, it's a meaningless argument since nobody's to really say if they are or are not serious.

>> No.9736200

> this thread

Welcome to /cgl/

>> No.9736204

>>9736200
this has been one of the less spergy threads compared to the last ones we've been having anon

>> No.9736213
File: 195 KB, 794x746, 1510088543488.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9736213

This is going to be more of a rant about VM's closing than anything else. I'm just...Appalled at the comments on LU. I held off till today because >>9735287 is how I would have sounded yesterday.

What really got to me were all the "VM would do better if they had larger measurements/ if they had reached out more to overseas lolitas!" Considering long time complaints about AP and that they "don't cater to the western crowd" because of the sheer number of Chinese lolitas, I would have thought we'd realised that the overseas English-speaking community doesn't have much share in the market anymore. And VM recently announced that they will be selling through Wunderwelt Fleur, making it more accessible? VM can build a shop opposite your house and people will still complain that they have to walk. Not to forget that they have to balance between their consumer base, you know, in Japan and their consumers overseas. How much can they dedicate to the overseas lolita community, whose members are quite literally all over the world when there's a concentrated consumer base right at home? New items on VM's website sell out pretty quickly, so I hesitate to say with so much certainty that they're closing because they can't do well. I find it more believable that the financiers were retiring because of age. It's been 20 years!

If the overseas community is already so small, then how much smaller will the community of plus size lolitas interested in VM be? VM isn't a big brand; they have no physical stores, few models and small parties. It's just not worth it to dedicate time and effort in making new patterns for a handful of people and having to sell at the same markup. VM can't simply take their old pattern pieces and say, "Each measurement x1.5." Especially because VM's smartness stems from the clean cut lines which would be harder to do in a curvy body. a gentle slope from the bust to the waist might result in too large a waist, a mumu, which, apparently is not what people want.

>> No.9736221

>>9736213
(continued)
VM did try, I feel, to accommodate the diversity in body types throughout the community. From shirring up to 100cm bust which is a bit too much for most Asians, which, I remind you again, is their main customer base right now. If your torso's too long and/or shoulder's too wide then get one of their skirts? They even have longer skirts for taller lolitas. Their shorter skirts look great wih underskirts too, especially the bustled ones. And if you can't fit VM and love the brand so so SO MUCH, then support them in a different way? A love of a brand should come primarily from a love for their aesthetics, after all. If you liked their aesthetic that much, then certainly their accessories and goods would match what you were going for? If not, let's face it, perhaps you were never going to purchase from them.

Something else that really gnaws at me are all the unnecessary comments that come across as being rather haughty. Like, "They would NEVER have gone bankrupt if they had made their products to MY measurements." Or expectations of the brand without any consideration of financial, energy or ability constraints the brand might be having. We treat Nipponland Burando as like the BIG lolita companies, but time and time again have we seen them proove not to be as big as we thought. You can have 2 Starbucks in the same building. 3 physical shops in a country is really nothing to scream about. Yet a small, albeit very loud, group of lolitas act as if burando are all-powerful, but they still have to bend down to their individual requests, and can go anywhere, everywhere and do everything. When in fact, in the world, these brands would be considered indie, or heck, smaller even than indie, perhaps a startup.

>> No.9736227
File: 111 KB, 508x376, 1497320407897.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9736227

>>9736221
(continued)
(oh crap this is longer than I expected. Sorry for the blogpost, I have no blog to post this to.)

Plus the whole thing about "it seems like for every brand that close, I learn about 5 new [taobao] stores!" Yes, more stores means more competition and more designs which, theoretically, is good for us. But do any of these shops have the expertise of older brands? Or the dedication and love of the fashion itself and not just your money? VM and AtePi's coats are about a $200 difference, but do you know why I'm willing to shell out? Because VM has proven time and time again to be very detailed, meticulous and you see it in the easy elegance in their products. The small laces around the hem of the sleeves and collars make a world of difference in the class of the garment. That, and the lushness of the fabric and fur, that you can see the thickness and quality is what I love. There is a love in the details that Taobao just can't compete with. And artists passionate about their art is something I'd support, along with fair wages and humane working conditions, all of which I am assured of.

Yeah. That's all. You get a rare Pepe if you made through all of this. Secretly, I hope Nimu joins back after a year of rest or something and VM starts a new chapter, but these are all just dreams.

>> No.9736237

>>9736184
They actually don't let you choose the Classical Puppets stuff. I tried to choose it when they reached out to me for promotion, and they blocked me.

>> No.9736250

>>9735879
Me too anon

>> No.9736251

>>9736213
there is literally a VM thread

>> No.9736255

>>9736251
chill out

>> No.9736257

>>9736255
>types three huge paragraphs about a brand
>there's a thread for the brand you're blogging about
>cHILL OUT ANON

>> No.9736259

>>9736257
Not even that anon.
>there's a thread for the brand you're blogging about
>what are feel threads

>> No.9736262

>>9735356
>hijacking my post
there is a special place in meme hell for people like you

>> No.9736266

>>9736255
>points out there's a thread in one sentence
ok anon, i seem very worked up.

>> No.9736269

>>9736266
you do

>> No.9736285

>>9735298
>current year
>not being down with the clown
You've found a keeper, anon. Whoop whoop

>> No.9736287
File: 1.90 MB, 350x197, 1498670813057.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9736287

>want to go to cons
>can't stand SJW scene
I swear, it seems like every cosplayer in my area is a 16 year old demisexual zhe/zir with daddy issues. This Jewish degeneracy only started invading my wholesome autistic hobby in the last 5 years or so

>> No.9736291

>>9736287
California?

>> No.9736293

>>9736291
Yeah

>> No.9736443
File: 58 KB, 625x626, 82d.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9736443

>>9736287

>> No.9736447

>>9736134
I want someone I actually care about and vice versa though, no pretend bullshit

and I may not have a stable job atm I do like making stuff so I'll help with making cosplays and addvcool electronic shit to them

>> No.9736465

>>9734807
I wanna hug that elf

>> No.9736469

>>9736237
Hah, what the fuck; I wonder if that's something newer, but blocking you is taking it a little too far.

>> No.9736512

>>9736287
>>9736291
I'm in Alabama and its the same thing here. Everyone under 25 has to make sure they has as many unique labels as possible.

>> No.9736553

>>9735440
I ship you both, please continue the thread or update if you start emailing again

>sage for no feels

>> No.9736558

>>9736553
I expired the inbox, so it won't. I'd probably just be ghosted again.

>> No.9736607

All of my academic career ive motivated myself to study hard with the idea of having money to buy burando. Now that I'm finally about to graduate and get a real job and now my two of my favorite brands are dead and MM is on life support.
I've bought a lucky packs before, but I'm going to hope that VM doesn't close before I'm in a position to buy a main piece from them.
I'm just really fucking bummed about this and I know it's ridiculous since I didn't really do much to support them while they were here, but still. Fuck.

>> No.9736608

>tfw you have AIDS
I don't have AIDS but can you imagine tfw you have AIDS?

>> No.9736611

>>9736608
I don't have sex anyway so it wouldn't matter.

>> No.9736648

To those of you clowning on women for going out in makeup: We're doing you a service. Some of us are out here fucking shapeshifting just to protect the weak, so the least you can do is appreciate our altruism.
I could go out as my just-woke-up, eyes barely open, looking like a naked mole rat morning self and make all of you bitches cower and go blind like Medusa. It's a secret power.
Instead, I'm taking pity on your miserable souls.
Be humble.

>> No.9736653
File: 227 KB, 600x404, yotsuba.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9736653

I just got Rabbit Letter and I was hoping the L size would be enough to accommodate my cowtits... and it's comfortable but it do not look good.
I already knew that IW bodices did not lend themselves to larger chests but I fucking love Rabbit Letter and had to try anyway. The price of my hubris.

>> No.9736658
File: 85 KB, 600x400, whyme.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9736658

>was into lolita for over 5 years
>have huge closet
>my only friends are girls from my comm
>fairly large social media following
>no longer interested in lolita
I feel this obligation to continue to wear it, but the "spark" is no longer there. I'm worried my comm friends will no longer have a reason to talk to me, and athough more shallow and less important, I also know most of my followers will no longer be interested in me. Selling pieces is such a hassle too. I would give anything to fall back in love with it, but I've been holding back feelings of disinterest for almost a year now.

>> No.9736678

>>9736084
Haha, the rest of the country hates you guys and only uses your state for vacations. The Midwest is the best part of the country

>> No.9736679

>>9736678
You mean the flyover states? Keep dreaming.

>> No.9736681

>>9736678
>Midwest
Funny way to spell "Northeast"

>> No.9736687
File: 79 KB, 662x959, IMG_4585.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9736687

>>9736291
Why are you surprised then? Even the republicans there are queer.

>> No.9736689

>>9736658
i'm going through this too, anon. feels like losing a piece of my identity as dumb as it sounds, but my whole life seemed to circle around lolita for a while.

>> No.9736690

>>9736658
I'm new to this board and honestly that just looks like shit to tease the pedophiles with

>> No.9736691

>>9736678
Actually, it's Virginia and New England

>> No.9736692
File: 54 KB, 575x960, ucca0me1rf501.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9736692

>>9736134
>I have hoards of potential /cgl/ gfs in my email and discord

>> No.9736693
File: 504 KB, 410x589, 1446016138392.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9736693

>>9736690

>> No.9736699

>>9736690
>I'm new to this board
It shows.

>> No.9736707

>>9736658
>>9736689
I had the same problem a few months ago too (except for the following). I figured lolita gave me too much stress and I'm now a lot happier in a different J-fash.

I felt a bit lost after being so long into lolita (because it was a part of my identity too), but the fashion doesn't define who you are.

>> No.9736725

>>9736658
>>9736707
>>9736689
Can't help with the social aspect but... This happened to me too, around five years ago just after I moved to university. I didn't sell my things because I was scared of the old sales comm and I didn't have a PayPal, so I just kept my things and wore them casually, as if they were just cute dresses and skirts.

Early this year, though, I bought an AATP jsk off ebay on a whim. It arrived, and somehow, it just felt special. Seeing a new lolita dress after so long felt strangely refreshing. It made me see my lolita clothes, which had just become my ordinary but cute closet, in a new light. This year, I've worn my lolita clothes in full coords even more than I used to the first time I was into the fashion. At the same time, they are still also my casual closet, I love how high quality and comfy everything is.

In the end, your lolita closet is "just cute dresses" for you to wear however you like. Even if you sell a lot of it, I'd encourage you to keep some of it - lolita dresses coorded in a normie way actually make lovely everyday wear (just don't call your outfit lolita), and, well, who knows? You may find yourself loving lolita again someday, like I did.

>> No.9736727
File: 57 KB, 699x502, damncosplayers.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9736727

>agree to let my friend's 14yo sister room with us at the con
>mfw she sleeps in a pair of Blacked.com sweatpants

>> No.9736729
File: 175 KB, 549x668, michaelscott.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9736729

>>9736690
>im new
lurk more

>> No.9736730

>>9736678
>midwest
>where everyone makes fun of for rednecks and animal fucking
nice try hillbilly

>> No.9736736

>>9736693
>>9736699
>>9736729
Are you guys somehow trying to tell me it isn't? It definitely seems inspired by your degenerate fetishes.

>> No.9736739
File: 29 KB, 375x250, VImage018.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9736739

>>9736725
Welp sorry for the blog post.
>TL;DR I quit lolita, wore my shit in a normie way for years, and then fell in love with lolita again. Feels good man

>> No.9736740

>>9736025
>>9736727
Are you the same person?

>> No.9736742
File: 21 KB, 500x500, 1494269702889.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9736742

>>9736690
>>9736736

>> No.9736745
File: 180 KB, 960x720, god-bless-the-colonies.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9736745

>>9736736

>> No.9736756
File: 710 KB, 1024x733, pantsu.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9736756

>>9736740
This board is full of ">saw a tween girl >she was a THOT" posts.

Then again, this hobby is full of THOTlers.

>> No.9736759

>>9736742
>be male crossboarder
>come to this board to complain about tfw no gf and post shitty bait like >>9736727
>call everyone else pedophile-caterers who have "degenerate fetishes" for wearing dresses
I'll never understand them.

>> No.9736763
File: 90 KB, 900x600, pumpkinass.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9736763

Is there a way for me to crossdress without looking like a brolita creeper?

>> No.9736765

>>9736287
there's nothing wholesome about being an autist

>> No.9736766

>>9736558
S-sorry anon. I slept all day yesterday.

>> No.9736767

>>9736763
look very feminine. otherwise don't

>> No.9736768

>>9736763
Start transitioning, then you'll just look like a hon

>> No.9736774

>>9736763
No. Start going to therapy and fix your mental disorder. That should be your priority.

>> No.9736781

>>9736763
this but can you successfully crossdress if youre over 6' ._.

>> No.9736782

>>9736727
What's with this big fad of instathots wearing Blacked clothing? Are they sponsored by them?

>> No.9736809

>>9736782
I searched just to see if this was a thing, and not only does only yield pictures of actual black clothing in results, the site itself doesn't sell any sort of clothing.
I don't know why you're trying to make fetch happen, anon.

>> No.9736901
File: 57 KB, 474x810, Attach29346_20171230_150325.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9736901

>>9736766
It's ok.

>> No.9736954
File: 28 KB, 562x504, 8zD33moh.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9736954

>tfw gf believes in roads

>> No.9736985
File: 147 KB, 686x757, B8EF154E-1398-4E3E-ADDB-F7A738379641.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9736985

>tfw you’re drawing in the con hotel’s café and some rando takes a pic of you w/o asking and runs off b/c they forgot to turn off their flash
Is it really so difficult to ask? Taking pics without asking is really fucking creepy.

>> No.9737029

I drew dat.

>> No.9737030

>>9736985
Maybe they wanted a candid shot of a gross autist drawing deviantart tier chibis to share online or with friends

>> No.9737037
File: 73 KB, 709x640, A9D1EFA7-7F4F-4395-BAC0-C9E1861AF3C5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9737037

>>9737030
I might actually believe that if it weren’t for the fact that I’m a thin and qt girl wearing normie clothes and drawing a boring comic whose art style is vaguely anime and never chibi.

>> No.9737038

>>9737037
Gon need proof there yah landwhale

>> No.9737043
File: 1.06 MB, 500x330, 0D95C6B1-A002-4D29-979A-C26CF9967FEE.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9737043

>>9737038
Post myself to 4chan? Not in a million years!

>> No.9737052

>>9737043
SUSPICION AT MAXIMUM LEVELS. SHOW THEM CHINS YOU SMELLY WEEB

>> No.9737142
File: 309 KB, 1280x3600, IMG_1392.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9737142

>grandmother I'm super close with falls and breaks her hip
>keeps having complications and going back to the hospital
>meanwhile I'm sick and can't visit her because I can't risk spreading the flu to her
>filled with an INTENSE sense of impending doom that causes me to reckless stuff
>every single thing I do feels like a desperate attempt to not feel cornered but NOTHING is helping
>have spent over $1500 on jfash stuff in the past ~2 weeks since she's been in the hospital even though I'm supposed to be saving for a con and trip over seas next year
>flooded with packages but still buying more stuff to satiate my downward spiral into insanity

I wonder if I'm trying to subconsciously bury myself alive in packages.

>> No.9737164

bump

>> No.9737167 [DELETED] 
File: 34 KB, 606x688, mousegar.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9737167

>friend says she wants to bring her brother and boyfriend to the con
>"Okay. We've got two extra spots in the hotel."
>"We only need one."
>mfw

>> No.9737168
File: 34 KB, 606x688, mousegar.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9737168

>friend says she wants to bring her brother and boyfriend to the con
>"Okay. We've got two extra spots in the hotel."
>"He only needs one."
>mfw

>> No.9737178
File: 58 KB, 627x478, charmuro.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9737178

>>9737168
Hot

>> No.9737192

>>9737168
Fucking degenerate.

I used to JO with my stepsister when we were 15, but we weren't fucking related. Jesus.

>> No.9737200

>tfw have muscular, shapely calves from playing soccer for years (not anymore) and having an active job
>tfw lolita basically only exposes the shape of your legs

i'm waifish but i'll never have the stick legs i crave because they're too stronk. i never skipped leg day and now look

>> No.9737208
File: 176 KB, 491x750, IMG_0820.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9737208

Life is just suffering at this point.
No friends nor social interractions at all, always tried finding someone to relate to. Hate everyone in my class, tried tinder but everyone is the same, just boring and bland.
The only thing thats keeping my alive is my unfinished paintings and the gym. I just want someone to go to cons with..

>> No.9737211

>>9737200
You're going t have to convince me that having strong legs is a bad thing, because I don't believe you

>> No.9737216
File: 39 KB, 548x365, PicsArt_03-01-12.50.23.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9737216

>>9737200
Is this you anon

>> No.9737236
File: 51 KB, 700x525, Grapefruit21.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9737236

>tfw no bf to technique with

>> No.9737246

>>9737211
they're a good thing in day to day life because i need to be strong but they make me feel super un-kawaii in lolita because they're so obvious. socks fit fine but there's obvious bulges where all of my muscle is and it feels manly

>>9737216
yes but in reverse

>> No.9737252

>>9736658
if you're the person who just posted on Tumblr about this... be real with yourself. you're not really relevant to the (online) community anymore and don't have a huge following. that sounds mean but it's obviously something that's hindering you from making a decision. your popularity isn't a factor because it isn't really a thing--especially not in comparison to the actually e-famous lolitas that are around nowadays. do what makes you HAPPY because you're just deluding yourself right now.

>> No.9737258
File: 615 KB, 854x480, cutieko.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9737258

>>9737246
>socks fit fine but there's obvious bulges where all of my muscle is
I am still unconvinced

>> No.9737273

>>9737246
nothing wrong with nice stronk legs

>> No.9737287

im half-convinced that the people who respond to bait are baiting as well

>its so fucking obvious so why do people respond

>> No.9737308

>>9737287
There isn't really bait in this thread tho.

>> No.9737310

>>9737308
>>9737287
Ironic. Really gave me a good kek

>> No.9737315
File: 1.10 MB, 1079x1088, 1487186586252.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9737315

I'm like 75% lesbian and want to date a cute lolita whom I can share a closet with. Why am I dating a tall hairy man?
>Because we have all our interests and hobbies except lolita in common and I love him and think he's hot?
Yes but... I still wish I had a girlfriend sometimes.

>> No.9737336

>>9737315
ask for an open relationship.

>> No.9737341

>>9737336
I'm technically already in one. It's fine for sleeping with people. But most of my comm is really loudly against polyamory and open relationships, so I feel like I can't ask out anyone from there, and I don't know any other lolitas.

>> No.9737342

>>9737252
>if you're the person who just posted on Tumblr about this.
I'm not, I don't even use tumblr. My social media following is on IG.

>> No.9737355
File: 24 KB, 500x500, 22050240_515981605416039_524885740543987805_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9737355

>at tea party rehearsal
>fatty chan ita screams that the tea is bad
>mfw we can't ignore her
>tell the bitch to stfu
>she accuses us of inprevoushness
>all chuck our thongs at her head
>find out later that she strated

>> No.9737385

>>9736756
is that a man or woman?

>>9737142
try to visit her, when your flu is over

>> No.9737391

>>9736901

I finally sent an email to you

>> No.9737398

>>9737308
In other threads anon, like the CoF

>> No.9737400

>>9737385
I'm going to, but it's a respiratory flu and I have weak lungs/respiratory system and my flus usually last 3-4 weeks because of it. Even after that it can develop into bad bronchitis very easily with me.

>> No.9737403

>>9737400
that's bad...
but since she "only" broke a hip, I doubt your grandma will die from that
worst case would be she needs a wheelchair
how old is your grandma anyway?

>> No.9737414

>>9737385
That's our queen, you numbnut.

>> No.9737415

>>9737414
and our queen is who again?
Anzu?
MaryJane?

>> No.9737420

>>9737403
She broke her hip, but it had to be replaced + her femur is broken as well. She's had to go back for blood transfusions because after the surgery she's low on iron and now her hip is dislocated. She's 86 this year. But it's more than just needing a wheelchair, she has to move to somewhere where she can get assistance day to day. My grandfather has bad alzheimer's so he can't help her, so we have to get them both help.

>> No.9737423

>>9737420
ok, that's bad...

>> No.9737424

>>9737415
>not knowing who our queen is
Oh, how far have we fallen since the good old days. You better be a crossboarder because I wouldn't be able to believe that a seagull doesn't know who PT is.

>> No.9737426

>>9737424
yes, I am a crossboarder
and who is PT then, can you tell me more about her?

>> No.9737430
File: 86 KB, 845x466, IMG_2636.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9737430

>>9737423
Yeah I didn't even get to see her on christmas and give her her gift.

>> No.9737439

>>9737423
Bad, but thankfully not "impending death" bad.

>still has a grandma
Must be nice. Say hi to her for me when you're better. Or phone her or something.

>> No.9737509

The job I moved to this city for turns out to be shit and my boss is sexually harassing me. I'm barely scraping by with money because rent here is so high so i have barely bought jfash in the past 6 months and I have to dip into my savings if I want to do anything fun. Used to share rent with boyfriend but we aren't living together anymore...I just want to run away to Japan and get married to a citizen so I can gain residence and collect on the debt men owe to me and be a shop girl or something. Instead I have to report my boss to HR and hope I can find another job nearby to abandon ship to asap, because I signed a yearlong lease and can't afford to move.
Cannot even take solace in wearing cute clothes to work because my boss always has something to say about my outfits and it makes me want to just dress like a man. Life keeps throwing punches at me and I'm so tired of trying.

>> No.9737511

>>9734807
Not sure where to post so hope this works here
>at a con
>go to local food court to get lunch
>waiting in line to order good
>dressed as Spiderman and used to staying in character because of acting
>making wise cracks at stuff that's going on
> qt raven cosplayer in front of me is laughing at some of my stuff
> we start talking as we wait to order
>order food and pick it up shortly
>"have fun at the con!" I say as I walk away to eat lunch by myself
Why didn't I ask her if she wanted to eat lunch together. She said she was alone at the con to fug

>> No.9737512

>>9737430
Send her a letter, you'd fucking make that woman's DAY if you pulled that shit.

>> No.9737533

>>9737391
The email account was dead. It's a 24 hour email.
One more time!
[email protected]

>inb4 no reply again
sorry

>> No.9737549

>>9736139
Lol, I love sailors they're cute af. Drop your email and I'll message you.

>> No.9737552
File: 305 KB, 1100x1379, 813c1zpLw1L._SL1379_.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9737552

My boyfriend bought this disgusting "video game", Dead or Alive Xtreme 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjaOr74oL4s [DL][Archived Copy]

It actually creeps me out, we live together, and he'd rather masturbate alone to this video game than have sex with me. He also told me I'm getting fat.

I'm actually thinking of breaking up with over this.

>> No.9737554

>>9737552
You deserve this.

>> No.9737557

>>9737552
Dump his ass. He sounds like a prick. Ignore the /r9k/ troll.

>> No.9737563

>>9737557
You're replying to the r9k troll.

>> No.9737604

>>9737557
You are stupid as fuck. No wonder these threads are always so shit

>> No.9737631

I'm getting an MM OP second hand soon. My shoulders are just 1.5 cm too wide as compared to the measurement on Lolibrary, so here's praying it will fit.

>> No.9737640
File: 124 KB, 590x333, 7zdFpPM.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9737640

>>9735493

She isn't a dirty lesbo like you. Stop.

>> No.9737645

>>9737552
But this is a great game.

>> No.9737669
File: 46 KB, 648x648, 1511152730476.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9737669

>>9737200
Mfw i want bigger calves but i have thin delicate legs and im super self-councious about It i wish i could trade my legs with yours...

>> No.9737671

>>9737669
I can make this happen. But you both have to sign a waiver. I've only done this once before.

>> No.9737683

>old friends are actively surprised when I reveal I don't have a gf
>this just makes me feel like pure shit since they expect more out of me than I do myself

I just want to play vidya, sew cosplays, watch anime, and spend time with the boys. I've already resigned myself to this fate, so when people bring up I have a chance it kills me

>> No.9737686

>>9737683
>I just want to play vidya, sew cosplays, watch anime, and spend time with the boys.
You can do all of these things and still get the succ, my man

>> No.9737691
File: 46 KB, 175x160, Lookin_pretty_QUALITY_there_coobs.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9737691

>>9737671
Fuck off Kyubey

>> No.9737698

>>9737200
Are you a girl? Women with big legs are awesome anon

>>9737216
Nice

>> No.9737708
File: 945 KB, 245x245, 1503337222443.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9737708

stop ghosting me paypal I already missed out on three things from my wishlist because of you I want my money reeeeee

>> No.9737732

>>9737631
Just tear off the sleeves

>> No.9737743

>TFW you're a single male Ouji, but all the DMs you get are from itas and normies.

>> No.9737747

Anons, how do I fall back in love with lolita? I adore the fashion, and don’t want to leave, yet I can’t seem to spark any excitement within myself about it. I bought my dream dress recently and I’m not as happy as I thought I would be. I really want to be as enchanted with the fashion as I once was! I’m a lone lolita too, in a super isolated area, so comms/irl friends are out of the question, sadly.

>> No.9737756

>tfw people in my comm are just naturally flirty with everyone around them and I have no clue if they're serious or not half the time

>> No.9737763

>>9737747
You can't force yourself to enjoy hobbies. Find something new.

>> No.9737765

>>9737756
If they're naturally flirty they probably aren't. I'm allegedly "flirty" in the way you're talking about and I don't even do it on purpose.

>> No.9737767
File: 16 KB, 107x206, E3C86FAB-6141-491B-859E-88438F7DD596.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9737767

Would it kill con artists to smile (or at least have a pleasant neutral expression)? When I get a dead/mildly sour expression and silence in reply to me politely asking to buy something, it makes me want to take my money elsewhere. I’d understand the reaction if I were an obvious creeper with bad hygiene, but a small normie-looking girl like myself has never triggered that kind of reaction.

On that note, has anyone had a bad con experience because they dress/look like a normie? I don’t like to catch attention so I dress non-nerdy.

>> No.9737768

>>9737765
I mean it as joking about kissing and having sex with other girls a lot and touching people physically all the time. I guess it's just them being them

>> No.9737770

>>9737763
I enjoy it; but I think I’m just going through of a rough patch recently. I’m not just quitting lolita because of that, because I’ll most likely regret it, and it’s been a huge source of happiness in the past for me. I just want the excitement that so many other gulls have back!

>> No.9737773

>>9737768
Oh, that kind. Yeah they do that for attention not because they like you.

>> No.9737782

>>9737767
A lot of artists are cunts, that's why. Doesn't take much for them to dislike you instantly. One thing is being a girl that's prettier than they are, so congrats, you're probably pretty cute.

>> No.9737786

>>9737511
well man, I guess you fucked up

>>9737552
start to cosplay as Honoka

>>9737683
I know that feel

>>9737768
>I mean it as joking about kissing and having sex with other girls
can you tell us more, please!

>> No.9737787

>>9737768
That sounds like my horny gay friend group in high school before we learned to actually date and respect people’s boundaries.

>> No.9737788

>>9737767
depends when you are going to the artist alley. Most of us are dead by the end of the day.

>> No.9737810

>>9737770
It might be best for you to leave it for a bit, just a few months or so. I was getting burned out with anime and manga this summer, so I stopped reading and watching in August. A few weeks ago, I decided to try getting back into it, and the old excitement returned. It's the principle of "absence makes the heart grow fonder."

>> No.9737819
File: 16 KB, 386x338, 702199973.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9737819

>been living with my parents and my husbands parents for the past 8 months
>finally bought a house with husband a couple of weeks ago
>needed some fixing up (had some nasty carpet, no stove etc)
>is finally fixed up to comfy liveable conditions now
>mom got me a sewing machine for Christmas
>have another week until classes start again
>now have a whole week I can spend learning how to sew and decorating the house to be as kawaii as I want it
Feels so good

>> No.9737867

>>9737756
Gets a bit creepy.
>>9737767
Its the artist stare. Its suppose to mean they are serious.

>> No.9737884

>>9737767
My normal/neutral face makes me look a mean asshole.

No I'm not going to put on a fake smile.

>> No.9737889

>>9736607
Without being very interested in VM releases (i'm too tall to fit it anyway), it justs baffles me that such an iconic brand will be shut down. Like it has always been there. I really don't understand either.

>> No.9737997

>>9737533
Sent! Hope you're having an okay NYE. Mine is sucking hard.

>> No.9737998

>>9737819
It only took you 8 months to save enough to purchase a house? Congrats!

>> No.9738036

>>9737889
im six feet tall and wear vm nicely
dont let your dreams be memes

>> No.9738039

>>9737767
last con I went to I was waiting in the lobby to check into the room and change, and a girl walked by and practically spat "normie" at me.

>> No.9738159

>>9737997
Got it/replied. We can talk about your fun 2018 goals.

>> No.9738165

>tfw spending NYE alone

I recently recconected with an ex and things are looking good, only problem is that he doesn't like Lolita. He was always way too concerned with looking "normal" and I get his wants but I am sad to have to tone myself down when we go out together.

>> No.9738166

>>9738165
Oh yeah some good CGL feels

>tfw hosted my first panel ever and we almost hit room occupancy and only 7 people left during the whole hour

I had a great time

>> No.9738199
File: 93 KB, 500x585, pepetales.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9738199

Happy new year's eve, anons. Are you having a good one?

Not me. I caught my bf jerking off to pics of naked lolitas.

>> No.9738201

>>9738199
I got big sister-zoned, I look forward towards the new year.

>> No.9738203

>>9738199
>naked lolitas
Share

>> No.9738212

>>9738203
Lolita girls who don't got no clothes on.

>> No.9738214

>>9738212
How are they lolitas if they aren't wearing lolita

>> No.9738216

>>9737743
Understandable. Only attractive male ouji is Victor/agentlemandoesnotconga.

>> No.9738220

>>9738214
Tbh this never occurred to me.

>> No.9738225

>>9738212
I need pics

>> No.9738251 [DELETED] 
File: 136 KB, 1280x1024, tumblr_n4op1umxAA1rnqt1to1_1280.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9738251

>> No.9738253

>>9738165
I don't know if they'll make you feel better, but here's two of my favorite songs for when I'm hammered, sad, and alone
https://youtu.be/fUiZHt6sqg4
https://youtu.be/cu7gafphe9M

>> No.9738254 [DELETED] 
File: 867 KB, 690x1008, tumblr_olkeniZxfu1titrqeo1_1280.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9738254

>> No.9738256 [DELETED] 
File: 93 KB, 449x600, tn-500_nup_155464_0778.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9738256

>> No.9738259 [DELETED] 
File: 207 KB, 959x1000, tina-fey-07.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9738259

>>9738256

>> No.9738265 [DELETED] 
File: 80 KB, 570x357, ramona-knives8-11-10.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9738265

>> No.9738268 [DELETED] 
File: 51 KB, 640x640, P1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9738268

In case you haven't caught on this is my drunk sadfuck 3d wiafu NYE dump
?/?

>> No.9738274 [DELETED] 

>>9738268
SHoo shoo skeleton

>> No.9738281

>>9738265
Knives > Kim > Envy > shit > Ramona

>> No.9738285 [DELETED] 
File: 335 KB, 900x1132, morticia_adams_by_absinthiaverte-d33d820.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9738285

>> No.9738286

This is a 'online community' feel
Stop your fucking whining if you aren't going to do anything to contribute
>"Wheeeh, I want this, I want that, but I won't do that myself cause it's haaard"
Juuuust fuck off.

>> No.9738287

>>9737236

>Iz juz grapefruit
>SLORPPSLORRPSLURP

>> No.9738291 [DELETED] 
File: 96 KB, 640x960, magic-card-dress-5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9738291

>> No.9738297 [DELETED] 
File: 73 KB, 600x800, hitomi-tanaka..jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9738297

You could have saved her, but you didn't.
None of us did.

>> No.9738298

Stop shitting up the thread you sperm guzzling retard.

>> No.9738302 [DELETED] 
File: 99 KB, 564x910, fe8bacf4eb7e410b79943360c7027d05--style-ariana-grande-ariana-grande-inspired-outfits.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9738302

>>9738298
Nah

>> No.9738305
File: 36 KB, 334x400, dotsotsot.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9738305

>>9737767
That reminds me of when I was at a con earlier this year.

>See artist with art style I really like, their prints consist of original art and a few series I like
>Inquire if she has any deals going on with her prints, since I'm planning on buying quite a few.
>Immediately gives me an icy look and tells me no. I continue looking over her wares, still trying to decide what to get.
>Overhear her whisper something cunty about me to her friend.
>Walk away without buying anything after all.

>> No.9738307 [DELETED] 
File: 1.94 MB, 500x500, tumblr_nuu68pxovl1tt2jjyo1_500.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9738307

>> No.9738311 [DELETED] 
File: 161 KB, 450x300, Esther_Coleman.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9738311

>> No.9738313

>>9738220
>>9738203
>>9738199
Big Foot doesn't exist.
Loch Ness doesn't exist.
Naked Lolitas don't exist.
>Everything I know is a lie

>> No.9738315

>>9738305
Good job ruining the con economy, slut

>> No.9738331
File: 59 KB, 540x405, Diego_31aad6_6255080.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9738331

Jhappy hew year you self-overratinh fat neurotic con sliuts hungry gor loce and attebtion and brando

>> No.9738333

>>9738199
>naked Lolita


So.... a girl?

>> No.9738335

>>9738199
poor guy

>> No.9738343

>>9738331
Happy new year. Try to drink some water or gatorade and get some rest, you're gonna be feeling it in the morning, friend.

>> No.9738358

>>9738331
How did you manage to solve the captcha if you're like this, bud?

>> No.9738363

>>9738358
Nayrt but the captcha is pictures which is easier I guess, or sometimes you can just check it and it just goes, or they might have a 4chan pass

>> No.9738365

>>9738358
I've managed to solve captchas while almost passing out from sleep attacks before. It's not that hard if you get the picture ones.

>> No.9738392

>>9738214
A lolita is still a lolita even when she's bare-butt nakers.

>> No.9738394

>>9735298
>start snooping around
Kill yourself.

>> No.9738406

>>9738392
By definition, not unless she's famous.

>> No.9738427
File: 1001 KB, 640x480, 1511798748494.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9738427

>>9738331
10/10

>> No.9738512

>>9738199
fuck with him more

>> No.9738567

>>9738394
why have secrets with someone you are dating?

>> No.9738576

>>9738567
people don't just get into a relationship and hand over every thing they've ever liked or done for you to inspect anon.

>> No.9738577

>>9738576
It's weird to start going through their stuff, though. If you don't trust them to the extent you have to sneak a look at their phone you probably shouldn't be with them.

>> No.9738582

>visiting grandparents
>browse 4chan for a while and try to post something during 2nd day there
>banned message
>posted something breaking US law on Dec 14th
>(grandparents ip address)
I'm finally back home but I can't stop thinking about it. Did my grandma or grandpa post something illegal on 4chan?? They're the sweetest people alive I'm hurt anons.

>> No.9738585

>>9738577
Not that anon, but I've been cheated on three times in the past by people I trusted wholeheartedly that really fucked me up. It's pretty much impossible for me to trust anyone at first. Luckily my current boyfriend who I've been with for two years lets me snoop on his phone and laptop whenever I'd like, tells me specifically where and who he's going out with and calls me often. I feel really lucky, and I'm beginning to start to be able to trust again.

>> No.9738586

>>9738582
IP address rotation because of providers sharing resources among customers. IP addresses aren't a reliable way of tracking who someone is but it's the best an anonymous image board has.

>> No.9738612

I just got another volume of the English GLB in the mail, and noticed that its previous owner (I bought this from a secondhand book seller on ebay, not directly from the owner) used sticky notes to mark pages with items they had their eyes on. Made me smile, like I got a piece of someone else's memory. I wonder if this person is still into the fashion.

>> No.9738617

>>9738585
Do you let him snoop yours?

>> No.9738618

>>9738617
I do. He doesn't ask as much, but whenever he does I let him.

>> No.9738622

>>9738617
>>9738618
There's a difference between 'snooping' and just letting somebody you know use your phone or computer.

>> No.9738625

>>9738576
>not automatically giving each other the passcode to your phones so you can look whenever you please
weak

>> No.9738631

>>9738406
What if you have a whole burando dress tattooed on your body?

>> No.9738651

>>9738625
Do people seriously care that much about their bf's/gf's private life?

>> No.9738655

>>9738651
>not knowing 4chan is full of damaged autists

>> No.9738657

>>9738651
It's not about their private life, it's about having enough trust between you two. If it's honestly such a big deal about having a lock on your phone and making sure your SO can't see what you're doing on it, that just shows that you don't trust them and looks sneaky.

>> No.9738672

>>9738657
With regards to privacy, I treat my bf the same way I treat my brother (inb4 incest jokes) - I'll give him a password if he needs it for a specific reason, but not "just because." Bf is mostly the same way towards me.

>> No.9738674

>>9738576
meh, why not?

>> No.9738679

>>9738672
Different strokes for different folks I guess. I just would feel pretty weird if my SO was super protective about having a passcode on his phone-- like why is it a big deal, if you're not hiding anything? It's not like you'll be randomly grabbing each other's phones to check or anything; you'll still have to ask if you want to look at each other's phones. It's just a symbolic action imo, that you don't have anything to hide and that you trust them enough to not violate your privacy.

>> No.9738694

>>9738567
shows no respect for privacy and lack of trust

>> No.9738718
File: 4 KB, 261x195, 99a7fb6eafd8239a09c9fc15d1eeb94a.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9738718

>find perfect gf except she's from another continent
>we talk every single day for almost two months
>best online lolita friend gets super jelly because she has abandonment issues and shit
>tries to talk it out with her,tells her she's very important to me,that she has her gf and it's time for me to have one too
>learn from other friend she was talking to gf just to try to discourage us the whole month as we were getting closer (it's super far,you guys won't be able to meet,you have a pricey surgery to undergo first,...)
>she flips the fuck out to me and other friend because i told her i'm terribly disappointed,that i consider her one of my closest friends and barely open to anyone because i'm very shy
>deletes me after a year of friendship along with other friend who did nothing wrong but listen to her ramble about me for an hour
>her sister messages me today saying she doesnt want to be friend with me anymore and that i was lucky to even last a year with her
W-Well at least I have a girlfriend now.
If it doesn't work out I'll probably just fall back into depression lol.
Saving up to go to the US at the end of 2018 rn,I have hope. I'm still sad because we were super good friends the entire year,we drew stuff for each other as gifts,played games,...

>> No.9738757 [DELETED] 
File: 101 KB, 725x1024, 1509936193595.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9738757

>> No.9738768
File: 56 KB, 432x417, 1514419179656.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9738768

>tfw have this deep, primal desire to cosplay
>tfw indecisive and not bishie enough

>> No.9738780

>>9738768
put on a mask

>> No.9738787

>>9738780
that...that is actually a good idea because then i can go as masked Lucina from FE13, but on the other hand her outfit's way more complex and abstract than Marth's

>> No.9738788

>>9738780
This. Just cosplay, say, Goro Akechi in his metaverse outfit, if you want to cosplay a popular bishounen character without worrying about your face.

>> No.9738813
File: 374 KB, 427x344, https%3A%2F%2F78%2Emedia%2Etumblr%2Ecom%2Fbaf70d8dfb647f4c90df06c8604e20e0%2Ftumblr_inline_p0k3qkErff1rzbe4i_540%2Egif_encoded.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9738813

After 11 years in lolita fashion, finally another lolita appeared in my small town. She's a newbie but asked me for advices and she seems so nice.
I can't believe I'll quit being a lone lolita.

Also, my bf and I have been talking a lot about getting our own house recently and last time he said he'd like me to choose how to decorate the house. I've spent the first day of the year searching for inspiration pics of lolitish apartments.

>> No.9738829

>>9738788
can't say i've played P5 yet to care enough, but i'll keep it in mind
almost everyone who's ever said something about my face has also called me cute in some way or form but i can't help but feel like they're saying it the way some people do to pugs
also bishies are almost always pale unless they're from the seventies or something so that's another insecurity right there

>> No.9738835

>>9738829
Stop saying bishie, it's not 2005.

>> No.9738841
File: 109 KB, 500x500, tumblr_o1eqp1Yiso1v1p4lfo1_500.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9738841

>>9738406
She remains a lolita at heart.

>> No.9738851

>>9738835
oh, s-sorry
male anime characters with distinctively androgynous features which are key elements to their appearance and character as a whole
is this better?

>> No.9738855

>>9738851
Bishie is just short for bishounen. Use the full word.

>> No.9738856

>>9738855
>being this autistic
Do you get mad when people say doujin too?

>> No.9738872

>>9738718
It was inevitable, rather that it happened sooner than later, and at the end of the day you got a gf.

>> No.9739099

GOOGLE: How to prevent farting at lolita tea party

>> No.9739108

>>9739099
I usually take a nice big bite out of a 12ga. full of buck load. Works every time

>> No.9741689

>Walk around con and see some adorable cosplayer running up to me with a hug me sign in her hand
>She gets close and notices my angry resting bitch face
>Her mouth slightly opens and runs around me

So is this how you realize that you will be alone forever?

>> No.9743275
File: 109 KB, 516x513, 1515069503028.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9743275

>>9741689
Just work on giving cues that you want to be approached when you want to be. Or at least be on alert at cons.

>> No.9744805

>>9735298
Yes, he is dating some basic bitch who snoops through his stuff, and worse, he trusts her.
That's a huge red flag right there.

>> No.9744832

>>9741689
>Work with a bunch of chill dudes.
>Slight headache, so I take off my glasses for a few minutes.
>Co-worker turns around, visibly flinches and exlaims "Holy fuck you look terrifying.".
>Other Co-workers agree that I have a serious case of the "Murder eyes."

Evidently my resting bitch face has evolved to a resting "Serial Killer" face.
I just want to be loved.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action