[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 31 KB, 386x500, 31d32154-c1ed-4ec4-8ee0-1b349d72cd24.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9721234 No.9721234 [Reply] [Original]

Hi anons, I'm a guy who runs D&D sessions regularly and always narrate it as an in game character. I really want to make the outfit they're depicted in and wear it to my next in person session.

The outfit and art of the character is based off me, so body shape and hair is no issue. Here's a sketch of the outfit! I plan to put it together over the winter, so what advice can everyone offer?

>> No.9721236

>>9721234
1) We have helpnthreads for a reason
2) Please, for the sake of your players, don’t DM sessions with a mask over your mouth.

>> No.9721239

>>9721236
Forgot to say in the post this should be a thread to continue into being a thread to show off stuff people have made, derp sorry. But of course I don't want to muffle my voice in any way, so it's likely if I ever wear the mask it's for fun or I'm not talking any.

>> No.9726125

Figured this could be a DIY thread as well.
I need a floating halo above my head, for which I will use a glowstick so that it shines.

What would be the best way to have it above my head and keep it there for a whole night. a hairband with some metal wire?