[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 479 KB, 1360x1218, ajcos8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9710678 No.9710678 [Reply] [Original]

>Last one ded
Old thread! >>9654852

Whether you're a cosplayer, photographer, lolita, into another form of Jfash, or just interested in the con scene or getting into these hobbies, feel free to post here and find friends.

Please note this is not a hook-up thread, and please keep things /cgl/ related. <3

>Cosplay, Jfashion, Lolita, Photography, or just cons?
>Age/Gender/Location
>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do? (panels, AA, masq, parties, etc)
>Favourite games, anime, brands, prints, etc
>Characters/series cosplayed from (if applicable)
>Other interests
>What are you looking for?
>What are you NOT looking for?
>Contact info

>> No.9710811
File: 54 KB, 540x540, E6A7C28F-D321-4A56-93CB-6C5DD6368869.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cos, and art mostly! I know a decent amount about cosplay, but I've never done anything serious before.
>Age/Gender/Location
18, male, OKC (previously from SATX, but moved here for college this August)
>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do? (panels, AA, masq, parties, etc)
I haven’t been to any cons since moving, but I’ve been to most of the ones in Texas. Likely going to A-kon and Otakon next yr+some others! Thankfully I have the freedom to travel to cons, as long as they’re within driving distance (15 hrs or less). Also, I mostly like just walking around AA and dealers rooms! Seeing people that share my interests create really cool things really excites me. I love looking at peoples’ cos and getting pictures of/with them. I also like panels and parties and stuff, but haven’t really been with a ton of groups to cons, and the ones I have didn’t like either lol
Kemono Friends (lol), toradora, Ping Pong, Lain, EVA, any shinkai or ghibli film. Also, League, animal crossing, other stuff I can’t think of right now! I have a pretty flexible taste for games/anime though, so I could honestly be convinced to watch or play anything most likely.
Admiral from KC to fill a group lol
>Other interests
I run a clothing project out of my dorm! I’d link but it would look like advertising. I also like JDM (cars), and live music shows.
People to talk to! Online or irl.
bara bf
>Contact info
@lockhvrt on instagram, leem#7097 on discord!

>> No.9710887
File: 1.36 MB, 3264x2448, IMG_20150806_102113.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

cons, cosplay and a little bit of jfash
>Age/Gender/Location
20/M/New Zealand
being a kiwi we only get the on event lol,i go to Armageddon in welly and Auckland and went to the one in tauranga as i was living there at the time. planing on crossing the ditch and going to supernova in 2018
panels and events are what i go for
R6S, overwatch, LoL, car mechanic simulator, lots of single player, relay loving neir
did mute cosplay with a friend a regrettably did homestuck cosplay in my younger years lol
>Other interests
blacksmithing, cars (v8s go hard) jewlery making, camping tramping and outdoors in general
friends and just someone to chat to
anything else
>Contact info
granitepulse#4219
olympicblue12@gmail.com

>> No.9711838

bampu

>> No.9711846
File: 15 KB, 627x353, ps4-overview-screen-03-eu-06sep16.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Any other gulls own one of these?

>> No.9711876
File: 116 KB, 720x960, 14344961_747217725417740_8676655850670032680_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I go to a handful of cons, local and big budget. Photography is also my hobby.
>Age/Gender/Location
19, male, VA
The large cons I attend are Otakon, Nekocon, and Anime Mid-Atlantic. I plan to also be attending Katsucon 2018. Most of the time it's roaming around and taking photos of nice cosplay, while also just roaming the dealers rooms. The rest of the time it's Jubeat in the arcade rooms. I'll attend 2-4 pannels a day, usually the larger studio hosted panels.
Favorite games (Sonic R, Overwatch, Osu!) Favorite animes (Hanasaku Iroha, Eureka 7, Evangelion)
none... other than Tracksui Asuka from 3.0, but in the color blue.
>Other interests
I love to watch old films and documentaries. A good amount of interest in cars (not just JDM stuff). Also working on a few Gunpla every now and then.
People to meet at cons and gaming buddies.
y e s
>Contact info
Battlenet - Kreg#1225 / Discord - Kreg#0836

>> No.9712034

>looking for other girls to add
>none

So I guess girls have just stopped posting in these.

>> No.9712043

>>9712034
everyone's looking for girls so they find friends and leave
what you're left with at this point is a bunch of guys

>> No.9712166
File: 57 KB, 680x452, a47.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay, Jfashion, Lolita, Photography, or just cons?
>Age/Gender/Location
26/male/FL miami
Honestly any con that's within driving distance, reading games and going out if it's with people,strip club is nice to sometimes with friends
Smite,Warframe(xbox1),skyforge(currently) all the main stream classics then Yuri shiki?(might be spelled wrong) all I've slowed down but I've watched at least 100 I usually only grab like 2-3 a season now once they finish
A crayon box from Crayola,forgot the marvel charcter,
>Other interests
Reading novels fictions extc gaming
Friends or just 1 friend someone to play games with do drunk karoke talk weeb shit and hit the club sometimes/ or a girl with same interests
>What are you NOT looking for? Someone out of Florida
>Contact info
Xbox1 imthatgut2523
Kik:dmans2049

>> No.9712182
File: 184 KB, 431x431, 6745637680.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9711846
>tfw you'd like to have gull PSN friends but you don't want to publicly post your username

>> No.9712184

>>9712166
Why would people respond to you? People coming in here who clearly have little to no interest in /cgl/ and are just fishing are so pathetic.

>> No.9712186
File: 157 KB, 454x408, 738489230.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9712166
>strip club
Degenerate.

>> No.9712253

>>9712166
>strip club
>clubbing
>>>/out/

>> No.9712283

>>9712182
>tfw constance a cute
>tfw no constance daughter

>> No.9712286

>>9710811
Your instagram doesn’t appear to me

>> No.9712294

>>9712184
Fair enough im not as extreme as some of ya but im at the very least a casual as far as fishing goes I guess but that pretty much was this thread Soo?

>> No.9712295

>>9712166
it comes off as really suspicious if you don't cosplay or dress in aristo and you're here. Why even be on this board?

>> No.9712299

>>9712295
Probably looking for a qt cgl gf.

>> No.9712317
File: 370 KB, 502x277, eca.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9712182
Guess I might as well make a full post here.

Classic & Gothic Lolita, J-fashion, occassionally cosplay.
>Age/Gender/Location
22/Female/Germany
I've been to the GamesCom, Connichi, Leipziger Buchmesse & Japan-Tag before, but I don't really attend cons anymore now.
Some of my favorite anime (aside from classic stuff) are Shigofumi, Haibane Renmei, Ping Pong & Alien 9.
Favorite games would be Silent Hill 2, Demon's Souls, Snatcher, Odin Sphere & Fallout: New Vegas.
My favorite brands change all the time but I'm currently particularly fond of Victorian Maiden, Moitié, Amavel and Jane Marple.
Lyre Ivy's Cat Guerrillas is my favorite print at the moment.
Sucy from Little Witch Academia, Stocking from PASWG, Junko from Dangan Ronpa.
I'm not serious about cosplay though and only dress up for fun by myself, so I don't know much about it, sorry.
>Other interests
I'm really into JoJo & enjoy watching stuff like RLM and old Retsupurae.
I draw and write but sadly haven't had too much time for that lately, it would be nice to meet someone who's also into artsy stuff so we could motivate each other.
Also have a broad interest in fashion outside of Lolita too!
Online friends to chat and maybe play games with. I've gotten into PS4 trophy hunting lately so if you also enjoy wasting your time like that it would be cool to do it together.
SJWs.
>Contact info
hysteresia@gmail.com

>> No.9712343

>>9712182
>>9712317
You sound pretty cool
Why are you afraid to post your psn username?
Is it something you created in your teens and it now makes you cringe?

>> No.9712344

>>9712295
No I got u the most intricate cosplay I did was taskmaster and bought my lil bros captain America n winter soldier outfits I usually just get my face painted and buy add on at the con other then my time as a crayon box

>> No.9712369

>>9712343
I don't want to get bullied for my shit taste in vidya.
Just kidding, I don't feel comfortable posting anything that isn't solely a throwaway around here.
Thank you though, I'm glad you think I sound cool.

>> No.9712540

>>9712295
To be fair, I made a really good female friend here, despite not wearing cosplay myself and just having a general appreciation of it together with other JFashion.

Not all of us are bad and thirsty.
I wouldn't write anybody who explicitely asks to only contact them if you wear it/want to discuss it.

>> No.9712747
File: 747 KB, 1024x1024, 1368224874051.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

mainly lolita. i do sweet, gothic, and old school. i'm interested in cosplay too but i haven't done it in a while
>Age/Gender/Location
19/female
just a bunch of cons in my areas! i try to go to any i can, really. theyre a lot of fun for me
i dont really play a lot of videogames but i guess im a big fan of cute nintendo games like pokemon and animal crossing
i like really cute mahou shojo or shojo in general animes. sailor moon is my favorite, but i also like cardcaptor sakura, pretty cure, madoka magica, etc
my favorite brands are angelic pretty, baby and moi meme moitie
ive cosplayed a few dangan ronpa characters and one from blue exorcist, but nothing else
>Other interests
i like to draw and have a high interest in makeup and other fashions!
a gull friend to talk to about lolita and shit. i feel like most girls in my comm arent super passionate about the fashion so id like to meet someone who is to talk to them about it and become good friends
anything else that's not listed above
>Contact info
gothicbutalsosweet@gmail.com

>> No.9712778

>>9712369
You so sound cool
So hey if you wanna shoot to shit about SH or JoJo(reading part7 now) or play vidya add me on psn
Ulmeyda29

>> No.9712786

>>9712778
Oh hey it's you! I actually added you on PSN the other day. :^)
I'll shoot you a message tomorrow, part 7 is the best.

>> No.9712813

Sweet Lolita

>Age/Gender/Location
22/F/ Southern California. (South Bay)

Never been to a con. I do like to go to Lolita events, though.

Die hard animal crossing fan. Basically any first party Nintendo game.
Loyal AP fan.

I did a closet cosplay of umaru-chan for halloween lol.

>Other interests
Nintendo! I am a die hard nintendo fan. I collect vintage consoles, games, plushies, merch, you name it. If its Nintendo, I want it.

A Lolita gal pal in my general area I can casually hang out with. Get tea, shop, etc. Someone to chat about new releases and maybe hit up Little Tokyo with.

edge lords.

>Contact info
my dumb throwaway
mistyskyordie@gmail.com

>> No.9712839

Jfashion and Lolita mainly but I keep saying I am going to start cosplaying someday
>Age/Gender/Location
26/f/TX
San Japan, Akon, Ikkicon, Mizumi con. I'm starting to try to host little panels but I mainly only go for any lolita fashion there
Games: Fatal Frame, Final Fantasy (like all), Chrono Cross/Trigger, Legend of Dragoon, Kingdom Hearts

Anime/Manga: Berserk, Hajime no Ippo, Inuyasha, Ballroom E Youkoso, Dragonball, Jojo, Princess Tutu, Glass Mask, and just many more

Brand: Meta, Innocent World, Baby
Sango from Inuyasha, Yuna from FFX
>Other interests
Swing dancing, animals, travel, punk shows, losing weight
Anything I guess, honestly I would even welcome romance!
Drama
>Contact info
supercoolthrowaway2@gmail.com

>> No.9712903

>>9712813
Sooo do you live in South Bay area? Or Southern California? South Bay is still norcal lmao

>> No.9712911

>>9712839
>TX
North/east/west/south?

>> No.9712925
File: 218 KB, 912x514, Screen Shot 2017-12-03 at 9.40.45 PM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9712903
nayrt but south bay is a part of LA

>> No.9712956

>>9712925
Oh. Til. I'm a norcal fag so never heard of it

>> No.9713271
File: 940 KB, 1334x750, SmzOOAz.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay & Cons
>Age/Gender/Location
20/F/San Diego (and NorCal during summer/winter breaks)
ALA, AX, SacAnime, WonderCon, as many as i can (i go for artist alley and to cosplay)
Berserk, HunterxHunter, wow, dota, jojo, witcher
i've done a lot. hunterxhunter, ff7, sailor moon, dota
>Other interests
videograhy
people to cosplay with, i love groups! friends. Bonus points if you just want to discuss crafting in general like fabric, foam, techniques, wip pics!
people who don't cosplay. robots
>Contact info
I guess my instagram would be best since I wont have access to a computer for december, plus then whoever can see what my other interests are? @knovicecosplay

>> No.9717379

Thread-boosting punch!

>> No.9717748
File: 221 KB, 540x622, 1496486194260.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ok I'll bite.

Cosplay, cons
>Age/Gender/Location
26/m/NY
AnimeNEXT, Katsucon, Otakon, Anime Boston
Games: Currently playing Persona 5, Warframe, Overwatch, Fire Emblem Heroes
Anime: Haruhi, Monogatari, BnHA, Fate series
Susanoo (AgK!), Assassin EMIYA (FGO), Chrom (Fire Emblem), Koyomi (Monogatari), Amakusa Shirou (Fate/Apo), Noctis (FFVX)
>Other interests
Martial arts and playing music
Fellow cosplayers to keep me motivated
Lazy people
>Contact info
mairori59@gmail.com

>> No.9718217

>>9713271
I really liked your sophie cosplay, l’d seen it before but didn’t realize it was someone here

>> No.9718430

>>9718217
Talk to me :^)

>> No.9720388

who else /ghosted/ here?

>> No.9720490
File: 161 KB, 1024x724, nero_claudius_by_jacky5493-danhhup[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay/Cons
>Age/Gender/Location
24/M/NYC
>What cons do you attend? What do you like to
do? (panels, AA, masq, parties, etc)
Currently trying to go back into cons again like AnimeNYC, Castlepoint anime con and Otakon
DevilMayCry, Castlevania, Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda, Pokémon, Fire Emblem, Sonic the hedgehog,Metroid, Dark souls, Bloodbourne, Final fantasy and a few more. My favorite animes are Sailor moon, Yuyu hakusho, The entire Fate series, Vampire hunter D, full metal alchemist, Magi, Cardcaptor Sakura,Evangelion
Wes from Pokémon Colosseum. I plan on doing more in the future
>Other interests
Music, Figure collecting, collecting and playing card games, Goth culture/apparel, Art
Friends, people who share the same interests and are chill,
creeps and weirdos, and not anyone that will just talk to me once and just waste my time.
>Contact info
My Discord - Silver#4731

>> No.9720509

>>9712956
>norcal
What city? Sacramento reporting

>> No.9720514

>>9720509
Seconded. I’m in the NorCal South Bay

>> No.9720519

North Bay (Santa Rosa)... I have yet to meet another cosplayer here, I think this area is pretty lacking in nerds

>> No.9720613
File: 44 KB, 650x662, putting-loaves-of-bread-in-the-toilet-sign.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I mostly do cosplay and have recently been getting back into art after a year or so.
>Age/Gender/Location
19/Female/Netherlands
DCC, Animecon, Abunai, RCC, Tomofair only if it's nearby, maybe Castlefest in 2018. Planning on visiting conventions in the UK in 2018
Games: Tekken, Pokémon, MonHun, anything psychological horror (mostly Silent Hill 2/3/PT and Soma), Yume Nikki and it's fangames/spin-offs. Anime: JoJo, meduka meguca, Dragon Maid, Higurashi, BNHA
Kakyoin, Diego Brando, working on Calne Ca, Jin Kazama, Tomoe Mami and just Monika
>Other interests
Cyberpunk fashion, artist alley-related stuff, psychology and figure collecting
People with similar interests or just anyone who would want to chat
People who get "triggered" over bs and try to start pity parades over everything
>Contact info
@overdrive.angel

>> No.9720899

Cosplay and cons
>Age/Gender/Location
21/f/NJ
Katsucon, AnimeNEXT, whichever ones I can manage to get to.

I tend to just walk around. I like hanging with people.
Soul Eater, Sailor Moon, Persona, Kingdom Hearts, Danganronpa, RWBY, Ace Attorney, Gosick, Ore Monogatari, Occult Academy, most things Bethesda, + more.
Crona/Soul Eater, Usagi/Sailor Moon, Maya/Ace Attorney, Swimsuit Futaba/Persona 5, Namine/Kingdom Hearts 2
>Other interests
I'm a huge sucker for DND and roleplaying. I've thought about LARPing but lack the confidence for it.
Friends!!!! Con buddies, people to shoot with, drink with, etc.
???????????
>Contact info
Dm me on insta @megenzeee

>> No.9720902

>>9718430
I’m awful at communicating though :(

>> No.9720927

Sweet lolita, fairy kei.
>Age/Gender/Location
18/F/midwest
Anime midwest
Angelic pretty, Btssb, nile perch, spank!
I like madaoka magica, precure, EVA
N/A
>Other interests
drawing, cartoons,space
friends
boyfriends, girlfriends, sjws, pol-tards
>Contact info
seqzz@yahoo.com

>> No.9721001

>>9710678

Cosplay and cons l guess, still new to it all
>Age/Gender/Location
22/m/KS
went to something local last summer, can’t remember the name
various
Tried my hand at a revolver ocelot for halloween
>Other interests
/fit/ /k/
Cosplay friends l guess
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>Contact info
Cosplayrelatedaffairs@mail.com

>> No.9721566
File: 20 KB, 348x322, apollogauntlet.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I could see myself getting into any of the above, but cosplay and cons are my big interests.
>Age/Gender/Location
25/M/Iowa, USA
I've been to only a few smaller midwest cons, but would like to do more. So far my regular con is Nakakon.
Currently I'm into Dark Souls, Pokémon, Ancient Magus Bride, and don't know about prints or brands, but might like to.
I had a Cosplay of Papyrus from Undertale that I immediately closeted forever after my first encounter with the fandom. It was shit made out of literal garbage anyway. Currently trying to learn sewing so I can do a range of cosplays including Shidou Maria, Apollo Gauntlet (pictured), and Guzma. Might dip into shittier fandoms for cosplay if I do it with a group.
>Other interests
Broad and far-reaching. I'm the kind of hobby chameleon that can get into and have fun with anything if I'm with good people. When on my own I read some and sleep. I like getting gaming groups together.
Somebody to hang with at Midwest cons, maybe a sewing mentor.
Somebody to suck me into cosplaying would be nice. Gaming friends are always welcome.
Anything romantic or sexual. Any people with high-maintenance drama.
>Contact info
Steam: Scooty Senpai. Willing to figure out other contact info too, especially if you're close enough to do cons with.

>> No.9721863

Just cons for now
Looking for some in my area, found a few for the holiday season
>Age/Gender/Location
24/M/Buenos Aires, Argentina
Thinking of going to animacity tomorrow, never gone to any before
Played a lot of Sonic games in my time, I prefer the 2D games, but I give the 3D games a fair chance. Also a fighting game fan, love Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, been getting into Dead or Alive lately, loving the series. I also try retro games, but do not browse /vr/ since I find that board to be boring. Plus, I have been getting back into Age of Empires II upon realizing that there is still an active community for it.
As for anime, I try to look for comedies. Net-Juu no Susume was a pleasant surprise recently, but generally I am not into romances. I enjoy action anime, Yu Yu Hakusho is probably my favorite. However, I TRY to follow modern anime.
None
>Other interests
Gadgets, technology, soccer, western tv/film, critics
Someone pleasant to chat with that enjoys enough of the same things that I do, while maybe getting me into other stuff. I would have never tried Net-Juu if it wasn't for someone else recommending it to me.
Politics, SJW shit, serious arguments, etc
>Contact info
Kuyashii on discord (Riko from Love Lab is my profile pic)
Would post my skype but it seems like all my contacts made the move to discord or disappeared

>> No.9721977

>>9720902
you can practice with me if you want :/

>> No.9722023

>>9713271
Go to college in San Diego? Which one?

>> No.9722987
File: 491 KB, 500x370, 1410574098597.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay, Jfashion
I get a new cosplay once a year, and enjoy pop-kei
>Age/Gender/Location
25/F/Southern California
I've been going to Anime Expo, I like going to the artist alley, dealers hall, and maybe spending 3 hours in line to see a paticularly good panel.
GAMES
okami, chrono trigger, undertale
ANIME
Nichijou, older shoujo stuff, fruits basket, kodocha

Monster Musume, Death Note, Fruits Basket, Moonphase, Code Geass, have a Nichijou cosplay in the works
>Other interests
cartoons, vocaloid, retrofuturism, 80s aesthetic/films,
been into the idea of travel lately, just got back from Japan and now I want to do more touristy shit

IDEALLY: local female friend to get drunk with and talk about husbandos, hell, maybe someone who has money so we can travel together, that'd be pretty damn sweet.
REALISTICALLY:
a cool online friend who I can be stupid with

Romance, no /pol/ shit. If you're a dude I probably wont meet up with you due to some bade past experiences, if you're going to be offended by this don't even add me at all
>Contact info
nyoron#4118

>> No.9723255

>>9722023
Ucsd

>> No.9723576

>>9721863
CORRECTION, kuyashii#6955

>> No.9723578

>>9712839
OMG Glassmask is one of my favorite animes!
Email sent!

>> No.9724503

>>9712317
where in germany?

>> No.9725271
File: 620 KB, 642x802, __akizuki_ritsuko_and_shijou_takane_idolmaster_idolmaster_classic_idolmaster_million_live_and_idolmaster_million_live_theater_days__d4622692d3fc9a886d0b40ef5dee17ec.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So I cosplay, I LOVE particular Jfashion ( Menhera and Uchuu Kei are my favorites! ) I also admire lolita fashion from afar but I'm too broke to build up a coord, haha. So I won't get into lolita until I have a decent job that can maintain that hobby.
>Age/Gender/Location
It's been a while since I've been to cons but the next one I'll be going to is ALA! I'm kind of nervous and excited but I hope I'll make new friends. Usually before in cons when I was more dedicated to my cosplays I would just do photoshoots, meet up with fellow cosplay friends, and then hang around them. I wouldn't explore much on panels or hotel con parties since I was underage at that time. Now I hope I can do so much more!
For games, I tend to default to MOBA trash when I'm feeling really lax and lazy. But for favorite fandoms it would have to be IDOLM@STER, MGS, Destiny, Yakuza, and a lot more. I'm also a huge sucker for JRPGS like the Persona/SMT series. As for anime, it's varied but I love 80s-90s anime, especially if it's mecha. My main default is Gunbuster/ Initial D/ Kimagure Orange Road. I love vintage stuff and explore more on new (old) series when I can.
Gosh, it's been too long. But I'm planning on a few cosplays for ALA! I'm going to go as Futaba, Christmas Saber Alter and Tae Takemi.
>Other interests
Occultism, researching on guns, researching medical science articles, music, hiking and a bunch more. I wish I had more time to invest in my hobbies, but studying takes up most of my time unfortunately. :(
Wholesome weeb girlfriends to bond with!
r9k incel trash, beta orbiters
>Contact info
Yume#8478

>> No.9725274
File: 913 KB, 800x1100, __akizuki_ritsuko_idolmaster_drawn_by_noukatu__81380cb856dad5a5e16442942b2fba81.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9725271
Whoops, sorry I forgot this!
> Age/Gender/Location
23/ F/ SoCal! I live in the outside suburbs of LA, but I have transportation so I can easily have access to outer LA if need be!

>> No.9725396
File: 2.59 MB, 2392x1815, 20171217_225947.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay, fashion, photography, and conventions.
>Age/Gender/Location
19/m/FL
Holmat, super, metro, mega, afo. Drowning myself in alcohol
League of legends, overwatch, visual novels, evangelion, studio ghibli.

Shinji from NGE
Okabe from steins gate
Anyone with similiar interest. Always wanted to match outfits/cosplay.
>Contact info
Discord: uuu#3729
I dont post too often
https://www.instagram.com/uuu.uuu_uuu/
https://kyomi-uuu.tumblr.com
sc:kyomi44

>> No.9725558

Anyone here in Stockholm? It's very ronery up here.

>> No.9725651
File: 854 KB, 1365x1706, IMG_20171218_195315_862.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Cosplay, Jfashion, Lolita, Photography, or just cons
Cosplay and cons, but Im open to learn about other stuff
>Age/Gender/Location
27/M/SC
My big cons are Phoenix Comicon and DragonCon. I also go to some local ones in both Carolinas.
Bioshock, Persona, Ace Attorney, Zero Escape. Love me some vidya. My anime knowledge is lacking but Ive watched some and am always looking for recommendations. Im also a big fan of /tg/.
All DC villains. Captain Cold, Scarecrow, Riddler, Clock King, Captain Boomerang. Working on Yellow Lantern Scarecrow, and OG Bane is my fitness cosplay goal.
>Other interests
Fencing, scuba diving, teaching, traveling, languages
Nerdy online friends who wont panic if I dont reply immediately.
I do not want to be anyones therapist, /pol/, tumblr
>Contact info
Instagram: thexxvth
If we click we can trade other contact methods.

>> No.9725719
File: 193 KB, 640x437, 1509577796862.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay, photography, cons
>Age/Gender/Location
26/M/SoCal (SGV)
Sadly I’ve only attended Anime Expo but I’ll be attending ALA for the first time next month, I’ll be alone though :(. Usually hitting up the panels, checking up artist alley, cringing at vendors selling funko pops at the dealers hall, taking pictures of various cosplayers, and checking out the games at the arcade.
Games: Dark Souls series, Final Fantasy series, DMC series (fuck the reboot), mainline shin megami Tensei, Persona, Street fighter, Tekken, King of fighters, Blazeblue, Forza, Gran turismo, dragons dogma, metal slug, time crisis, Initial D arcade stages, DDR, Kingdom Hearts, Overwatch, Gundam Breaker 3 and mobas
Anime: Galaxy Express 999, tokimeki tonight, Candy candy, ranma ½ , 3-gatsu no lion, Honey and Clover, Mawaru Penguindrum, Arakawa under the Bridge, osomatsu-san, Idolma@ster and cinderella girls, Macross, JoJo, Initial D, wangan midnight, Gundam, and many more
koukousei no nichijou-Tadakuni
Kagerou project-Shintaro
Osomatsu-Jyushimatsu
Idolm@ster-“P”-san/producer
>Other interests
Building gunpla or F:AG, figure collecting, JDM, itasha, art exhibits, documentaries, karaoke, western films and foreign,
People with similar interest, people to hang out with outside of cons or at cons, people to game with on ps4
/pol/-tards, sjw's, tumblrites
>Contact info
Line ID: mistermythmaker
Twitter: @mistermythmaker
Discord: Chon Chorizo#2146

>> No.9725742

>>9725719
fuck I love your Line ID and Twitter handle. I'd message you if you weren't on the other side of the country.

>> No.9726503

>>9725274
Hey! I am also a a socal female! im not really into cosplaying, moreso jfashion. I still send you a friend request on discord!

>> No.9726529

>>9725558
Sthlm fag here

>> No.9726638
File: 208 KB, 620x413, Screen-Shot-2015-06-01-at-11.14.52-AM-620x413.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9725742

>> No.9726639

>>9712186
Kys

>> No.9726652
File: 16 KB, 208x255, t_f9ae0a8f46590fe400e15210d4ecc279-imagejpeg.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Disclaimer I kno that I sound like a fuck tard so take it or leave it
J fashion, Lolita but I don't really like interacting with the community
>Age/Gender/Location
18 f Europe
>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do?
I don't attend cons
Watamote, sugar hearts
>Other interests
Drawing, crafts, camgirling, studying weabonese, shitposting
Cool similar ppl I guess
Uninteresting drama, ppl who can't tolerate edgetardiness, normies, Ppl who unironicly use the term 'degenerate', relationships, sex, swerfs,
>Contact info
Rozellibabyshi@gmail.com
Rozelliiii instagram

>> No.9726654

>>9726652
What do you make as a camgirl? 10 cents an hour? Christ

>> No.9726656

>>9726654
Slightly moar :^}

>> No.9726676

>>9726652
jesus christ, you're ugly and you don't even wear lolita

>> No.9726677

>>9726676
I kno, nuh moar offline

>> No.9726685
File: 136 KB, 450x295, IMG_0203.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9710678
>>Cosplay, Jfashion, Lolita, Photography, or just cons?
cosplay and cons
>>Age/Gender/Location
21/M/NorCal and SoCal
>>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do? (panels, AA, masq, parties, etc)
I dont really have a set list of ones I go to, its mostly what ever ones I can go to in North or South cali when I'm free. Silicon Valley and HVFF are some regular ones

At cons i like to do photo ops, group meets, meet guests if i know their work

>>Favourite games, anime, brands, prints, etc
Games: racing games, old style fighters,
anime: rurouni kenshin, KLK, Gurren Lagann, NGE, zoids, yugioh
>>Characters/series cosplayed from (if applicable)
Luke Skywalker(ROTJ), Indiana Jones, Snake Plissken (Escape from NY/LA), working on Godzilla (2004, Final Wars) suit
>>Other interests
as far as series: Godzilla, Indiana Jones, sometimes star wars, Jackie Chan, exercise, go hiking, parties, work on my cosplays
>>What are you looking for?
I guess just more people who like cosplaying? Im fairly new to this, and I suppose it would be nice to know more people to either meet up with at cons, do events, and maybe even get new advice/ideas from outside my usual circle of friends.
>>What are you NOT looking for?
I guess don't be too much of an asshole
>>Contact info
winwinkap@gmail.com

>> No.9726872

>>9726652
Your proclaimed success as a camgirl proves that capitalism simultaneously works and fails.

So uh, good job I guess.

>> No.9726873

Lolita, hobby photographer, attends cons. Want to cosplay but don't have space.
>Age/Gender/Location
23/female/sthlm
been to närcon only, like to watch panels, attend meets, eat stuff, buy stuff
Smash4, animal crossing, pokémon etc. Like lots of stuff type moon does and darker animes. Fav brands are Jetj, IW, BTSSB
Ciel phantomhive :'(
>Other interests
Sleep and eat
Friends that wants to meet irl and do things like fika and talk jfash or just dine, go to museums etc, snap photos
>Contact info
Antiquerose#0772

>> No.9726895

Lolita, cosplay and cons
>Age/Gender/Location
25, female, Belgium
Any comic/movie/fashion cons I can go to. I love to check out the cosplays the most and tend to just buy merch and hang out with my friends for the most part. Not very interested in panels unless the content/panelist is one of my real faves
- I suck at games c': But I love to spectate irl when my friends play games, especially games with fun stories or characters.
- I don't watch any anime anymore, haven't for years, but I will always love Dragonball (Vegeta, Bulma and Piccolo are my fav characters)
- I don't have a real favourite lolita brand, my wardrobe has a bit of everything.
Harry Potter (Slytherin), Pyro from Team Fortress 2 and my current project is Rakan from League with my bff going for Xayah. After that I one day hope to make a Transformers cosplay c: (I have a lot of different interests haha)
>Other interests
Transformers (comics, tv/cartoon-series and also figure collecting/owning), Harry Potter
People who share some of my interests, to chat with and get to know c:
>Contact info
Discord: Popodoki#7497
Instagram name ^

>> No.9726898

Is anybody tempted to go to AP Paris Tea Party in 2018 but doesn't know anybody coming? This year i'll eventually have a decent enough coord, without any shoes replicas!

I don't think my (male) best friend would enjoy wearing one of my dresses and paying 80 euros on top of that.

>> No.9726960 [DELETED] 
File: 1.03 MB, 1024x768, image.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Age 43. Male USA.

Looking for female friends. Ages 13 to 41.

Instragram is spamtrom3030. Twitter is tomspamtron.

>> No.9726965

>>9726895
I was happy to find another lolita in Belgium, unfortunately it seems it's the only thing we have in common :(

>> No.9726974
File: 162 KB, 500x400, 1505179728172.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9726960

>> No.9726978

>>9726974
Vendetta

>> No.9726979

>>9726974
Sexy lil minx

>> No.9727004
File: 231 KB, 540x960, 1511014673672.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9726978

>> No.9727008

I don't like these threads, feels like you have to embelish yourself so somebody contacts you and even then it's a crapshoot

>> No.9727013
File: 135 KB, 407x396, 20171220_111531.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I see a lot of people from SoCal this time nice!

>Cosplay, Jfashion, Lolita,
Lots of Cosplay with a splash of Jfash (Nanchatte, Mori)

>Photography, or just cons?
Cons mostly, but I do love taking pics

>Age/Gender/Location
23/F/Socal

ALA, AX, Wondercon, Comikaze mostly, I absolutely love AA it's what I mainly go for now! I do love going to panels of my interest too

Games: Anything Nintendo (mainly Zelda), Vector style games (Journey, Bound, Hyper Light Drifter) Overwatch, League, Bloodborne, Project Diva Series, OFF
Anime: OPM, Nichijou, Nozaki-Kun, Little Witch Academia, BnHA

Hatsune Miku, Tastumaki (OPM), Takemi Tae, Haru/Noir, Arcade Sona, Medli (WW)
Future cosplays, Yusuke/Fox, DVa, Mio (it's a self staple at this point)

>Other interests
I draw, crossplay sometimes, enjoy upbeat Jpop, and for some reason I really like masked/object head characters
I'm also fujo with veeeery specific tastes (dirty hand holds are best)
I also unironically love Kermit and all his memes

Mostly new friends, talk to people online maybe people to meet up and hang out (and cosplay) at cons with! Want to find other gulls on Ps4 as well
Anybody overly creepy? People from /pol/, just wanna have a good time

>Contact info
I'm just gonna be bold and drop my FB info because I can only really talk on Messenger and have phone problems atm
FB Keipss
PSN Starbun
Tumblr Mrcaptainsir

>>9727008
I've actually been talking to a couple people from the FF thread from a while back and I'm glad I messaged them, feels good to have new friends

>> No.9727030

Lolita
>Age/Gender/Location
23/F/Germany (closer to Belgium and Netherlands cities than most major german cities)
I only go to cons for lolita aspects. Im hoping to go to connichi next year and dokomi. Ive been to german cons with little lolita influence and dont plan on going back without a tea party or fashion show.
AC pocket camp, love nikki, i usually get addicted to games for a week or two and then forget about them... these two at least lasted over a month
IW, AP, BABY, are probably my favorite prints. I love mint and brown colorways and brown colorways in general. Im trying to transition out of super sweet.
>Other interests
netflix, traveling, japan/tokyo touristy stuff, theme cafes and foods, disney, keeping updated with venus angelic and her moms drama
I dont keep up with every single lolita update so dont expect me to have long conversations only about dress prints and such.
friends to hangout with in and outside of lolita, eventually someone to go meets with me, penpals, internet buddies if were too far apart.
dating, cosplay related stuff, DDLG or any other fetish stuff on social media. I sort of fine if it comes up later in our friendship but i find mentioning it early on, very off putting.
>Contact info
Emikutehime@yahoo.com

>> No.9727082

>>9726965
Ah, pity! Maybe if you shared some of your interests we could still find something to talk about aside from lolita? There could be something you mention that'd make me go 'ooh I do like that too!' c;

>> No.9727166

>>9727082
I just make a friend request on discord to talk about that, we'll see!

>> No.9727457

>>9727030
When people post their @yahoo address do they want you to send them an email or are you using some instant messenger I am not aware of?

>> No.9727516

>>9725719
Tried to send a request on discord, but not sure if it went through sorry 'bout that

>> No.9727544
File: 391 KB, 542x540, 1418634715130.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

t-trying this again

lolita, cons

>Age/Gender/Location
23/F/Florida

>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do? FL cons mostly, trying to go to katsu next year tho

AP/meta, cat prints, jojo, hxh

N/A

>Other interests
figure collecting, pc gaming

friendos

hookups / casual encounters / FWB

>Contact info
meltygalaxy@hotmail.com

>> No.9727647
File: 1.91 MB, 425x320, nop.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

passively gothic lolita, but I've never been out in public because nobody to go out with
>Age/Gender/Location
22/F/UK
I never attended anything related, but might be interested?
from the top of my head i liked cowboy bepop, gits, black lagoon. starbound, gta san andreas, haaa i can't remember anything atm
>Other interests
again from the top of my head: music boxes, programming, uhhhhh learning german?
friends preferably in the uk
people obsessed with politics like sjw stuff
>Contact info
this is my first time doing something like this, sorry for my lazy ass but just let me know if you're interested and then i'll create a somethingg
literally i'm just procrastinating doing work so hard right now

>> No.9728216

>>9727647
Okay email me if you want to.

Idkanymoregrantorino@gmail.com

>> No.9728850
File: 373 KB, 548x668, plsno.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Photography, I'm a photographer. My irl friends are too normal for cons
>Age/Gender/Location
25/M/South Germany
Gamescom a few times and a shitty comic con
games: Dark Souls/Bloodborne and some Overwatch, NieR was p good as well. Animu: NGE, Gits, Kino no tabi, FLCL, TTGL, Cowboy bebop, Lain.

This years shows: Shouwa genroku rakugo shinjuu, made in abyss, Mahou Tsukai no Yome, Ballroom e Youkoso, Boku no Hero ofc
did a pretty solid Fin
>Other interests
traveling , hiking, camping, aquascaping, movies and filming
some one who gets me over my recent breakup or play Overwatch with lol jk desu senpai if you watch currently airing animu that's good enough
/pol/
>Contact info
Discord: LaiN#7620

>> No.9729912
File: 129 KB, 790x554, f2a02e038e7f7a0afe0a96ee6d105a9a0435fe4b_hq.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay and cons!

>Age/Gender/Location
21/F/the Netherlands

I visit almost all cons, both anime and comic. I do prefer anime cons, they feel more comfy. I also sometimes compete in contests.

Persona and Oyasumi Punpun.

Mostly DComics, not that big of a fan anymore though. Now busy with my second League of legends cosplay and a HunterxHunter one.

>Other interests
Drag, fantasy costumes and browsing sites like Instragram, Youtube and Reddit.

Dutch friends.

SJWs, people looking for love.

>Contact info
RVW125@gmail.com
@royalroses on instagram

>> No.9729952

>>9729912
>Likes drag
>Not looking for SJWs
I'm confused.

>> No.9730012

>>9729952
I know right. Well I'm just a big sucker for transformative and artsy makeup.

>> No.9730033

>>9727457
its a throw away email, so they expect you to email them

>> No.9730051

>>9721001
Do you have any interest in traveling around in the midwest for cons? I did a Revolver Ocelot cosplay this past year and it went really great, also a kommando from Chicago area, if you'd want to chat~

>> No.9731081

Cons mostly
>Age/Gender/Location
21/M/North NJ/NYC
AnimeBoston, AnimeNYC, I like cosplaying and then roaming around. I like to do a lot of stuff though.
games: Danganronpa, TF2, Darkest Dungeon, Wasteland 2, STALKER, I play a ton of games
anime: Evangelion, Steins Gate, Blend S, I usually stay on the shonen-y side, not really huge into moe SoL. I've watched a good amount of anime tho
manga: Medaka Box is my GOAT, but I've read a bunch of others.
Shuichi from Danganronpa, working on Kokichi Ouma for an indeterminate date, and thinking about doing Rantaro Amami as well. Really looking into doing Highwayman from Darkest Dungeon though, the design is cash.
>Other interests
Sewing is a big one right now, general weeb stuff (manga/anime), music (been into punk rock lately, jeff rosenstock, pup, etc, but I also listen to weeb stuff too), general tech stuff (I like to tinker with tech and electronics), heavy into vidya
People to talk about sewing with, people to hit up the fabric stores in NYC and talk about future cosplays. New friends from the area since I'll be around here for another 4 months until my school starts.
People that aren't what I'm looking for :^) Online friendships are hard to upkeep so if we're not gonna talk about stuff let's avoid the ghosting heartbreak.
>Contact info
Discord: Kolonel#4766

>> No.9731105
File: 134 KB, 525x353, 1512864987163.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9727544
Anon, we have the same A/G/L! I hope you live in Central that would be pretty neat and I guess a little scary, do you have a Discord by chance?

>> No.9732124

>>9712839
Play any ffxiv?

>> No.9732693
File: 65 KB, 500x263, tumblr_inline_p0pqrsE8i11u6ermo_540.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

cosplay, just going to cons, spending way too much money in the dealer's room, etc.

>Age/Gender/Location
22/F/Southeast USA

Anime Weekend Atlanta, Colossolcon (Kalahari Resort). :-) Those are really the only two notable cons I've gone to, but I occasionally hit up my home town's scene.

I'm currently playing Witcher 3 and found myself addicted to Gwent (hELP). Shadow of the Colossus, Journey, Undertale, The Last Guardian, Kingdom Hearts, Silent Hill (up until 4: The Room)
Steins Gate, Zankyou no Terror, Sakamichi no Apollon, Death Parade, Madoka Magica, Samurai Champloo, Jojo, Psycho Pass,

uhh, I have cosplayed Raven from Teen Titans, Frisk, Undyne, cosplayed from the Fate series, and working on 2B from Nier

>Other interests
I'm into collecting artwork, dead bugs & animals, patches & enamel pins (this makes me seem very tumblr, sorry), plants, graphic novels, figures. I currently have Jotaro Kujo and Iskandar figurines.

fellow br0dies, maybe people to meet up @ cons with, interesting conversation, and i'm always looking for some fresh, right out of the oven memes.

NO HOOKUPS please & thank you

>Contact info
discord: jasminedragontea#5939
instagram: @jasminedragontea

>> No.9732694 [DELETED] 

>>9729952
there's a bunch of /pol/ traps, I'm sure he'll find someone.

>> No.9732718

>>9731105
you used my literal fave image of akihiko, it's meant to be

my discord name is the one that can be used to find me off anon, so can you drop yours and i'll add you?

>> No.9732732

Mostly Lolita and Jfash, gonna try and do a couple of cosplays this year tho
I have a DSLR, trying to get more into using it
>Age/Gender/Location
24/F/Florida
>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do?(panels, AA, masq, parties, etc)
Might do Megacon but as a dealer, AFO, HoliMat, MAYBE AX
im just playing a shit ton of pubg.
currently watching Mahoutsoki, Shokugeki no Soma, Blend S, etc
I love shounens like HxH, and I'm exctited for Citrus and Junji Ito next season
Morgiana from Magi
>Other interests
stickers, graphic design
girl friends
men, creeps, dating, etc
>Contact info
Tsundere #2223

>>9731105
You should add me :D

>> No.9732826

Did cosu, but now trying to get more into photography. I usually wear Victorian at cons though, to get into the mood.
>Age/Gender/Location
25/M/Ohio
Ohayocon obviously, mostly just take pics of cosplayers
Dark Souls, PUBG, whatever anime is airing currently, but I really like Re;Zero as well.
>Other interests
I like lolita a lot, I'm a big fan of alternative fashions as well. I try to wear a lot of Victorian/old English style clothing. Currently trying to start sewing my own!
Other brolitas with similar interests
Girls, creeps, relationships, the list goes on.
>Contact info
Discord: Christy #4213

>> No.9732982
File: 339 KB, 1349x901, _DSC1844.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay and being social mostly
>Age/Gender/Location
25/M/SoCal
AX, ALA, Wondercon, basically any SoCal cons. Looking to travel more in 2018 though. Mostly do AA and meeting people.
Games: LOVE the Rune Factory series, Monster Hunter, Nier, Overwatch, Cardfight Vanguard, much more.
Anime: BNHA, Shokugeki, mostly shounens. I like a lot of cartoons as well.
9S, Gantz, The Kid (Bastion), Danny Vasquez (Bravest Warriors). really shy about my cosplays though.
>Other interests
Outdoors (Snowboard and hikes), comics, card games, medicine (want to work in the medical field), my dog (you can ask for pics).
People to talk to, locals would be cool for ALA. Don't really mind if you take ages to respond.
Hard to talk to people, just carry a conversation.
>Contact info
Discord: Leo#8180

>> No.9736249

Shitty amateur photography and general con-going.

>Age/Gender/Location
22/M/Victoria-Vancouver

Whatever Vancouver Cons I can afford. Panels and AA mostly. The friend I usually go to cons with hates drinking so I feel bad dragging him out to other stuff or leaving.

Strategy games/League, and a lot of /a/ core stuff (Gankutsuou, LoGH, PunPun) standard fare.

>Other interests
My horrible photography, collecting fumos, reading non-weeb books.

People to chat and meet up at cons with, drinking partners for after hours.

Non-platonic relationships. I'm in a nice relationship and I hate drama in general.

>Contact info
Skyniet@shaw.ca I forget my discord because phoneposting.

>> No.9737079

>>9710678
>Cosplay, Jfashion, Lolita, Photography, or just cons?: I'm only really into cosplay and yes i do go to cons when i get the money saved up to do so.

>Age/Gender/Location: 18/m/UK

>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do? (panels, AA, masq, parties, etc): MCM Comic Con London, The Birmingham Comics Festival, i mostly just like to walk around, talk and maybe go to some panels

>Favourite games, anime, brands, prints, etc: My favourite games would have to be WoW, zero escape, persona and PUBG. My favourite anime would be ergo proxy, daily life of highschool boys and code geass.

>Characters/series cosplayed from (if applicable): Regulus Corneas, Accelerator, zero, kaneki.

>Other interests: My only other interest is really music, mainly metal but i also like classical, i play guitar and have for 12 years so thats how i spend alot of my free
time.
>What are you looking for?: Just people to talk to because i don't have any friends who are into this stuff.

>What are you NOT looking for?: creeps i guess.

>Contact info: discord NeoClassic#0991

>> No.9737080

>>9737079
Well i fucked that up marvellously

>> No.9737084

>>9727647
I'm from the uk, you still on here?

>> No.9739024

Cosplay! I love to collect figures and games too.
>Age/Gender/Location
21/F/FL (near Tampa)
Metrocon, Holiday Matsuri and sometimes others if I have time. I like to go to see everyone's cosplays and go to artist alley and panels.
I really like Nintendo, Atlus and Platinum. But especially Nintendo. As for anime, I like Kill la Kill, Madoka, Dragonball, Yu Yu Hakusho, Hunter X Hunter, Made in Abyss, Steins;Gate and I'm probably forgetting some.
As for online games I play Overwatch, PUBG and Spla2n.
Homura from Madoka, Serena from Pokémon, Skyward Sword Link, and a few others. I'm working on Futaba from P5 and also BotW Link.
>Other interests
I like to cook, study languages, and I'm currently studying computer science in uni. I really like building tech stuff too.
Friends and con buddies! Also friends to play games with would be awesome.
I dunno, I'm lonely and want friends.
>Contact info
weebyRina#7975
twitter handle is weebyrina if that doesn't work

>>9727544
>>9725396
>>9732732
you sound cool! i'll send you guys stuff on your contact info

>> No.9740028

>>9730051
>I did a Revolver Ocelot cosplay this past year and it went really great, also a kommando from Chicago area, if you'd want to chat~
Not them, but do you mind posting your info?
t. Chicago anon

>> No.9740208

>>9740028
Sure! You can hit me at up garlicchann@gmail.com, I'm @thingsweneverdid on insta.

>> No.9740583

I've tried to talk to two people from friend finder threads and both times I got ghosted after one reply. Are people always so picky?

>> No.9740610

>>9740583
Yes.

>> No.9743182
File: 243 KB, 1038x1065, im a wanker.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9710678
Cosplay and Cons,
>>Age/Gender/Location
22/M/NY
>>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do? (panels, AA, masq, parties, etc)
NYCC and Anime NYC are the two big ones for the year, I also go to a bunch of smaller local cons. Panels and walking around mostly, never been to a party but I want to change that
Games - Lotta Overwatch and PubG right now, haven't played league in a while. Otherwise Witcher series, Fallout New Vegas, Darkest Dungeon, Rising Storm 2, so forth and so forth.
Anime - Jojo, KlK (pretty much anything Trigger), Spice and Wolf, Cowboy Bebop, Gunsmith Cats, Gangsta, weirder crap.
Payday and a couple of regrettable cowboy bebop costumes, beginning work on a 40k costume this month
>>Other interests
History, Guns, Gym, /tg/ shit, /co/ shit, I like RLM
Someone to shoot the shit with, play games, etc etc
I'm up for most things, but nothing weird. I'm not looking for a relationship, I'm a relatively conservative person so don't want to discuss the gross or personal details of your life right off the bat.
>>Contact info
Humps#1811

>> No.9743198
File: 54 KB, 563x563, d3215dec50bb2cd43d2bcf6cb1f4b7aa (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Lolita, menhera, cons, new to cosplay
>Age/Gender/Location
18/F/WI
Anime Milwaukee, sometimes ACen, trying to go to more
Brands: AP, BTSSB, IW
Prints: Milky cross, Cotton candy shop, MCD, Teddy bear story
Anime: Cardcaptor Sakura, Mushishi, Skip Beat, Hyouka, Psycho Pass, Higurashi, Mahou Tsukai no Yome
>Other interests
kdrama, keychains, baking, reading onision drama,
Friends (especially lolita), maybe people to go to cons with, just cool people to talk to
hookups, creeps
>Contact info
thisisntathrowaway1@gmail.com

>> No.9743213

>>9732718
I'm so sorry I'm so late, my discord is: Tipani#1157

>>9732732
>>9739024
Added!

>> No.9743381 [DELETED] 

36 y.o. male amateur photographer looking to take pictures of pretty women, preferably naked
i have no previous experience, but I just bought a new expensive camera
Located in Europe but I can travel

>> No.9743911

>>9743381
kys

>> No.9744565
File: 47 KB, 970x580, 1515264132394.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9743381
>but I can travel
Do you know the way to Uganda

>> No.9744568

>>9744565
>>>/trash/

>> No.9744586
File: 677 KB, 857x720, gun.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9743381
> 36 y.o.
> amateur photographer
>naked

gross. kys, you rapist

>> No.9744589
File: 991 KB, 1280x720, Al-chan_and_Meruru.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

hey, I live in Tokyo and want some anime or cosplay friends.

cosplay, jfashion
>Age/Gender/Location
anime north, Comiket, otakuthon, (mainly Canada and Japan)
I usually just pose for cosplay photos
fav anime is Evangelion, brand is Liz Lisa, fav artist is Takashi Murakami
too many, my favourites are hatsune, and Asuka
>Other interests
I like kawaii SoundCloud peoples
friends to cosplay and shop with also and meme
dating
>Contact info
reply my post and I'll send you my mail or something

>> No.9744864

was gonna message you today on insta, but i cant find the message history or you in my followers, if you still wanna talk pls message me again @knovice

>> No.9745028

Cosplay and cons/events in general.

>Age/Gender/Location
19/Male/Brazil
I attend my country's Comic Con and other local events - when there's one, I do go. Mostly charity stuff too as I am part of the 501st Legion as well. I do some private events too. Although i've only gotten into cosplaying in februrary-march 2017.

Fallout is a strong favorite, such as Red Orchestra 2, Team Fortress 2, the Predator series, obviously Star Wars, and pretty much all sci-fi/action movies. I just like tons of stuff.

Imperial Officer - Commander rank (Star Wars)
Imperial Stormtrooper - ANH Stunt variant.
Vault Dweller from Vault 101 (Fallout 3)

>Other interests
Cars, food, drawing, robots, writing, roleplaying.

Fellow cosplayers and/or cosplaying appreciators who would like to discuss future projects, as well as friendships or romantic interests - if something happens to pop up between us.

Excessive sexual content.

>Contact info
matthewthatonebr#2189 on Discord
Enclavesoldier on Kik

>> No.9745487

>>9740583
I haven't even gotten a response from trying to add someone so you're doing better than me

>> No.9745646
File: 39 KB, 290x435, imai24.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Lolita
>Age/Gender/Location
26/F/Midwest
Games: Mario, Kirby, Mother, Sanic
Anime: Most magical girl series, Eva, Houseki no Kuni
Brands: AP, my favorite prints are Milky Planet, Sugary Carnival, Cotton Candy Shop
>Other interests
Drawing, baking, collecting cute things
Friends who share similar interests to chat with
Just don't be rude
>Contact info
Teasweets#9137
whimsicalthrowawaychan@gmail.com

>> No.9745655
File: 160 KB, 500x500, tumblr_mxp55dIKNA1sfdfflo1_500.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay, lolita and j-fash
>Age/Gender/Location
20/F/TX
a-kon, anime matsuri, ikkicon! I like panels but I would like to try an anime con party, never been to one before
Brands: Angelic Pretty, Jesus Diamante, Liz Lisa, anything girly and cute basically!
Anime: Madoka Magica, BNHA, Yurikuma Arashi, I'm about to start watching popular ones like NGE and Sailor Moon so we'll see how that goes lol
Games: Skullgirls, OFF, Undertale (promise I won't talk about these if you aren't also into them lol), Pokemon, Ib
Other: some /co/ stuff, Homestuck (again, promise not to talk about it), Marvel
Vriska, Roxy (Homestuck), Madoka (Madoka Magica), Filia/Peacock (Skullgirls)
>Other interests
Drawing, sewing, reading, cartoons/animation, productivity stuff (like bullet journals and study inspo), animals/biology, creepypasta/paranormal/SCPs, anything kawaii, looking to get into DnD rn
A friend to talk about any of the above with, and a friend to dress up with/cosplay with irl would be amazing!
idk
>Contact info
discord is cinemadoll #7385

>> No.9745866
File: 122 KB, 1280x960, 1435194463214.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw actually getting a few responses

>> No.9746796
File: 1018 KB, 900x819, 1508871570539.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay and cons
>Age/Gender/Location
21/M/Germany
Dokomi,MCM and the german ComicCon. I would like to expand to more and maybe attend some parties aswell.
>Anime
Hunter x Hunter,Baccano,Psycho-Pass,FMA
>Games
Au Sable,Overwatch,Warcraft 3,Ib,R6S,Crusader Kings 2
>Other
I'm a big tabletop guy
>Other interests
Reading countless Mangas,Preparing stories for my latest DnD group and working out in my shitty homemade gym
Someone that can guide and help me with cosplay,even better if they have the same interests. I wouldn't mind meeting up after a while of knowing you.
Relationships and drama
>Contact Info
PanPan#5476

>> No.9746836

Cosplay and Lolita
>Age/Gender/Location
25/F/Europe
I only attend one con in my country and I'm trying to go to more Lolita meets from my comm
Final Fantasy X/X-2, Dragon Age, Vocaloid, Ouran, Tokyo Ghoul, SnK,
My latest one was a Nazgul from LOTR
>Other interests
Drawing, learning german (welp), watching High&Low, reading manga, roleplay
People to talk to, I feel lonely from time to time and would love to have more people to talk to and that can motivate me more into cosplay (if not offer advice) and lolita fashion as well. I don't care if you are far away, who knows, maybe we can meet one day.
Relationships. Pls no.
>Contact info
Discord: Deer-Hime#8363

>> No.9746841
File: 13 KB, 275x207, C4EC25BF-0A5D-4009-B699-FE8A627899F2.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Cosplay, Jfashion, Lolita and Photography
>Age 20 /Gender female /Location Sydney Australia
>What cons do you attend?
As many as possible? I just moved here so idk what to do
>Overwatch , Utena/paradise kiss/nana/blood+, angelic pretty(old prints circa 2014), larme brands like ank rouge and bubbles Tokyo
>Characters/series cosplayed from
Nana
mortal combat
Skyrim
League of legends
>Other interests
music and video production
web design and interior decoration
Vaporware and traditional media art
Friends
Someone that will call me bitch lasagna when I don’t send nudes
>Contact info #6187 on discord

>> No.9747155

>>9746841
need a name along with the number

>> No.9747560
File: 17 KB, 529x529, received_1231405676981568.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay, jfash. Like a lot of lolita as well.
>Age/Gender/Location
20/M/Brisbane
Supanova, Madfest. Like to go to smaller meets and karaoke.
Don't really game much anymore. Girls und Panzer, Houseki no Kuni, Madoka, Spice and Wolf. Favourite brand is probably Atelier BoZ; really anything that isn't super sweet. Tricky Ricky Owens is a bit fun.
Megumin (Konosuba), Honoka (Love Live) + a few others. Working on a Phos for the next major con.
>Other interests
Cars, fashion, film, graphic design. My crap car is covered in weeb stickers and I've lost all sense of shame. Help.
Interesting people to have the occasional chat to; would be cool to find other Aussie gulls. Met some really cool people last time I posted on one of these threads. Talk about life or whatever.
"Hey, are you there? Hey, answer me. It's been 5 minutes why aren't you responding?"
>Contact info
Insta: @grohmano

>> No.9747640
File: 43 KB, 327x312, 1503502448718.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Trying to start cosplaying at cons
>Age/Gender/Location
21/M/SoCal San Diego
Anime Expo
Code Geass, GuP, various Mecha
>Other interests
/fit/ness, guitar, anime and stuff
Somebody to do a partner/group cosplay with at Anime Expo later this year. Probably going all 4 days.
To get no replies by AX
>Contact info
Anonymous#4473

>> No.9748079
File: 71 KB, 603x603, 1451526258955.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cons, cosplay, and larp. I've been out of cosplay in for a while and getting back in.
>Age/Gender/Location
25/m/ON Canada
I haven't been to AN in a few years. Went to ConBravo a couple times.
I'm big on panels and parties. I always end up in AA. Just hangin out with people and talking about shit is my jam.
Tower of Duraga, Boku no hero academia, Gundam
Granblue Fantasy, Monster Hunter, Etrian Odyssey
plus shooters sometimes
Oh boy. I stopped cosplay in around 18 but when I did
Kingdom hearts
Legend of Zelda
Bleach
Soul Eater
Pokemon
>Other interests
I play tabletops, make model kits, and play a bit of bass
People to talk to about shows and costuming. I'm trying to get better at self drafting.
Stress?
>Contact info
jayoguitar@gmail.com

>> No.9748103

Cons, I'd be down to cosplay too though but I'm shy and too indecisive to get at that on my own.
>Age/Gender/Location
27/m/UK London
Just moved here, heard theres worthwhile cons
Only went to one so far and liked it, was an anime/videogames japan culture type thing in America
games:
dbfz, GG, rocket league, all those sweet snes and old PC RPGs, smash bros, this-is-where-I'd-put-RTS-if-they-werent-dead, Overwatch/TF2, dnd and all boardgames, and lots more vidya but I'm trying to hide my powerlevel a bit.
Love most anime as long as they're not blatantly moe stuff:
space dandy, little witch academia, kimi no na wa, summer wars, mind game, redline, dragonball, etc.etc. I'll pretty much watch all the decent-enough anime every season because I have nothing better to do while I eat

I dressed up as Link when I was 8
>Other interests
fulltime scientist, coding, trying 3dcg whenever the mood is there
New in town, show me a neat con.
Also someone to check out that Arcade I've been eyeballing with (taiko, bishi bashi, beat em ups games, etc. etc. lets coop some of that shit.
People who come over for movies/anime but end up just wanting to fuck every single time god damn it I just want to hang out I'm not a piece of meat
>Contact info
CBzyz on kik, we'll switch to discord if we hit it off

>> No.9748109
File: 157 KB, 840x1200, DTCuKD7WAAEy4wk.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cons and Cosplay
>Age/Gender/Location
25/M/Ohio
The Ohio cons, basically. OHayo, Colossal, Matsuri...Youmacon when I can
Street Fighter, Guilty Gear, Shin Megami Tensei, Soulsborne, Evangelion, Lain, OPM/MP100, many more
Panty and Stocking, Donkey Kong, Borderlands
>Other interests
Cooking, Martial arts, fitness, music, philosophy
People to talk to, hilarious con stories
>Contact info
BreakfastBuster#4519 for discord

>> No.9748119
File: 683 KB, 275x207, C3B5B0E9-554C-4029-BF67-99B85B23DB79.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9746841
Shit, sorry

My contact info is merida#6187

>> No.9749026
File: 1001 KB, 500x513, 1494056079422.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9710678
Cosplay
>>Age/Gender/Location
23/M/Chicago
ACEN, AMW, CAD, C2E2, WWC
I typically hang around the vendor hall, check out a few panels, and maybe take a peek at the masq if it's a larger con
I also help run a discord server for the Midwest Cons, so we have events and meets as well
Anime:
Evangelion, DanMachi, SYD, Working!, others
Games:
Fire Emblem, Kancolle, Fate, TF2, KF2, Payday, L4D2, Dota2, Overwatch
Bell (DanMachi), Reinhard (Re:Zero), Currently working on a Falchion from Fire Emblem and looking for other cosplay to work up
>>Other interests
Woodworking, /fa/, Anime, video games
Friends, people to hang out with, people who want to join our discord
relationships, lolita drama
>>Contact info
Sedos#7469

>> No.9749061

>>9720899
You got kik or discord? dont use IG like that

>> No.9749127

Cosplay mostly, lolita & jfashion (otome mostly) on occassion
>Age/Gender/Location
24/F/Ohio
Local ohio cons, Katsucon, Anime North, Colossalcon East, FFXIV Fan Fest
Plays a lot of video games but currently playing Bloodborne, Yakuza, BOTW, Tsukihime, Drakengard 3 & a too many mobile games
Anime: Watching a variety of shows from the current season mostly. Loves Boogiepop Phantom, Trinity Blood, Baccano!, Made in Abyss, Rakugo Shinjuu, Witch Craft Works, Jojo, Gangsta
Roberta from Black Lagoon, Marie from FGO, Sae from Magic User's Club, currently working on Semiramis from Fate, also planning Osakabehime & Mika Kagehira for Katsu
>Other interests
Art history, figure collecting, sleeping too much, dancing, dnd
People to chat with. I work nights so looking for people who don't mind me being a bit slow to respond or responding at odd times. Con buddies.
>Contact info
Discord: Seras#1440
cuddly.pinecone@gmail.com

>> No.9749140
File: 1.93 MB, 540x306, kz18UR31sorxx9o1_540.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9749127
Pic dropped not that it matters much

>> No.9749158

Lolita, nanchatte seifuku and a bit of cosplay
>Age/Gender/Location
20/female/France
Japan expo, anim'est and metz toori. I like to meet new people and attend panels
Touhou, Evangelion, Lain, Utena, Aria, Inio Asano stuff ...
I love AP and Meta, military lolita is my favorite substyle.
Tewi from Touhou, Mugi from K-ON, and I'm planning to do Rei from Evangelion soon
>Other interests
History, movies, figure and artbook collecting
Another french lolita, I hope
A boyfriend or girlfriend
>Contact info
kagomepunpun@gmail.com

>> No.9749404
File: 18 KB, 800x450, 1510356237161.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9721001
>>9721566
Here 2 promote our KCMO/surrounding Midwest Line group chat if yall are interested. I think i already know one of you lol

>> No.9749487
File: 18 KB, 640x360, FB_IMG_1515618672093.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Photography mainly, I've never done a cosplay shoot but I will this year.
I'll actually cosplay when i hit 20% bodyfat.
Maybe I'll do aristocrat one day?
Never doing brolita.

>Age/Gender/Location
22/M/Lawence-KCMO

Nakakon, Nebkon, A-kon, ACEN, AWA, looking for recommendations.
I love voice acting/behind the scenes panels
I really want to DJ at the rave or hotel parties at cons i goto

Fighting games and racing simulators.
#1 SHOUJO FAN (also looking for recommendations, i want to cry)
Your Name, A Silent Voice and Shin Godzilla changed my life last year

My goal is Avdol and Gamagori

>Other interests
I really like producing music and DJing, always looking for more weebs to collab/share/play with.
Same thing with fashion and non-cosplay photography.

Kansas weebs/Midwest weebs to hang and create with.
People to add to our Kansas/KC seagull groupchat.
Anyone that makes music ITT

I've been on this website longer than you have, i can see through your edge. Thx

>Contact info
Line ID: TsundereBoys (add for cgl/naka chat)
Instagram/Twitter: @TsundereBoys

>> No.9749539

>>9739024
ded account?

>> No.9749664
File: 124 KB, 444x396, josuke dotdotdot.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

please no bully ;_;
Technically I've been trying to do "cosplay" for years but never really knew what I was doing or took it seriously until like 2016 when I came to NA. Before that it didn't even occur to me to do makeup, it was kind of a disaster (still is lol). I try to do jfash and lolita too but I'm very cautious and new and scared of messing it all up, hence why I'm here. I like going to cons, too.

>Age/Gender/Location
19/F/Vancouver BC
SakuraCon, local ones like AniRevo, etc. I used to attend ACGHK and still will if I'm ever back there for summers.

Shin Megami Tensei/Persona and rhythm games, especially arcade (Maimai and casual DDR). Nichijou and recently Jojo, especially part 5. I like Secret Honey and LizLisa a lot too.

Lotte (Little Witch Academia), Rem, Tsuyu, Yosuke (P4). The first 2 are the only not-disgusting ones (i.e. I made an attempt at makeup). Trying for Pixie (SMT), Jolyne (Jojo) and Tewi (2hu) in time for SakuraCon this year. Lotte was the first one I ever made instead of bought, I'm trying to git gud.

>Other interests
drawfagging

Friends, especially experienced people who know their way around cosplay and lolita/jfash who can put up with my autism. I have so many stupid questions I'm scared of asking on help threads. I'm pretty sure I'm ita in both fashion and cosplay where I am now and I really wanna change that.

Relationship/hookup/whatever. No tumblrinas either preferably too.

>Contact info
plz no booly I'm putting my FB because I'm on it more than anything else: fb.com/coolgaltw
Or bisborb chockie#3660, but I'm almost never on. Send a message request if on fb!

>> No.9750544
File: 70 KB, 911x585, DRsVlFxWkAE1Wal.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Bumpu

>> No.9750547

>>9748103
I'm hilariously bad at games and I'm not a cosplayer but I'd be down to add you on discord (I dont have kik) and we can see if we hit it off enough to go gaming or to a con. I need a con buddy desu
Im candle#8500 on discord

>> No.9750668
File: 44 KB, 351x490, 1323126618826.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>no one from my country
Well, finding people to chat with is nice, but a con buddy would be so much better

>> No.9751947

Lolita
>Age/Gender/Location
29/M/USA
Cons are a waste of money
Meta, IW, AP
>Other interests
Animu, Doujinshi, Personal finance, Baseball, Food/Cooking, Beer
Friends
GF. People younger than 21.
>Contact info
funk_brothers#9024 for Discord

>> No.9751987
File: 244 KB, 788x800, DTARamuV4AEeXcx.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I used to be into cosplay/Jfashion/lolita but I've stopped being actively into it now I've gotten older. I still enjoy it passively, I just don't buy/wear it anymore.

I tried to get into photography for a while but it turns out I suck at it.

I've never been to a con despite wanting to for years because I never had anyone to go with.
>Age/Gender/Location
21/F/UK
I like games with dating sim elements like the Persona series, Harvest moon/Rune factory. For fashion games I really love the style savvy series.

The recently aired/currently airing anime I enjoyed have been Made in abyss, Houseki no kuni, The ancient magus bride, Devilman crybaby, Citrus.
I tried to cosplay Haku from Naruto as a tween but the ebay seller fucked up the measurements so badly none of it fit me. The only item I could wear was the headband.
>Other interests
I collect anime figures and other anime merch like artbooks, charms, plushies, etc.
I'm looking for friends in the UK I can ideally meet up and hang out with. Purely online friendships don't make for an active social life.
Relationships, hook ups, anything romantic.
>Contact info
anonmoosethrowaway@gmail.com

>> No.9751988

Cosplay, Jfashion. I was into lolita, but I want to go more crossplay aristo and ouji
>Age/Gender/Location
23, F, College of William and Mary, Va
Neko, Katsu, AUSA. Panels, Parties, masqs, raves and meets.
Uhh... Not enough space. JRPGS a best. Magical girl series in general.
Sailor Moon, Final Fantasy IX, Madoka Magica, The Devil is a Part Timer
>Other interests
History, Kpop, cats, hiking, dancing.
Friends, events, maybe eventually dating (bi).
Fucbois looking for a butch tomboy to bang. Its a problem.
>Contact info
I'll make a burner email in a minute

>> No.9752564

join this comfy server for friends
https://discord.gg/hkFB5vy

>> No.9752951
File: 82 KB, 720x720, 1515955835170.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Do these threads even work?

>> No.9752956
File: 110 KB, 336x476, 1484064216490.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I mainly just go to cons though I really want to try my hand in cosplaying with friends.
>Age/Gender/Location
25/m/south houston
I want to attend matsuri and akon this year.
As far as anime goes, I'm a huge fan of Neon Genesis Evangelion, Patlabor, Ping pong, bakemonogatari. My fave mango is Berserk and Jojo's Bizarre adventure.
Kira part 8 and a federation grunt from gundam.
>Other interests
I'm really into music, cinema, drinking and traveling to random places because life is kind of short.
A drinking buddy to ramble on about why Eva is still amazing, someone who is up for adventure and doesn't mind listening to Neutral Milk Hotel or Smiths.
Drama.
>Contact info
Stereolab #4143 on discord.

>> No.9752959

>>9752951
Let's hope they do anon.

>> No.9752960
File: 87 KB, 595x899, 1500047846228.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9752956
>mostly just go to cons
>attending Anime Matsuri

>> No.9752972

>>9745655
What part of Texas?

>> No.9752981

>>9752951
>2/4 ghosted me
>two for basically no reason, it seemed like the conversation was going fine

it's a coin flip, basically

>> No.9753003
File: 52 KB, 720x960, i_lost_my_shoes_when_I_was_drunk_and_got_them_back_a_year_later.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Fuck it y not, might find someone who like to party
Cosplay and cons, not that great but I like to get shit faced while looking fresh

>Age/Gender/Location
22/M/Akron Ohio

Colossalcon, and the other lesser cons in ohio

I play league, fortune street on the wii, also read more manga than i should

Jake Long the American Dragon is prob my most recognizable one

>Other interests
I LIKE DRINKING? also meeting new people if you're not super shady

If you have a room party at Ohayocon, or any other cons lemmeknow im p cool i guess

yo if you like con drama that's not you trolling i cant vibe with that

>Contact info
fb.com/joon.d.lee

>> No.9753115

>>9752951
if you're a girl talking to a girl, yeah

>> No.9753157

>>9717748
Where in NY? Manhattanfag here

>> No.9753161

>>9722987
What'd you think of the Netflix dumpster fire Death Note movie?

>> No.9753214

>>9732982
Oh shit hi Leo, lol

>> No.9753355

>>9752951
mostly for girls, guys are typically not wanted since there aren't a ton of male lolitas and the people here like to write people off as crossboarders

>> No.9753426
File: 13 KB, 640x360, zYWGc9B_d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9753157
>mfw actually a response
Rockland county, which is pretty much NJ minus the awful drivers.

>> No.9753527
File: 155 KB, 500x500, 1471450722937.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm not ghosting I swear. I just got really busy all of a sudden.

>> No.9753536

>>9753527
sure, that's what they always say

>> No.9754519

I feel too old for this.

>> No.9754828

>>9754519
why?

>> No.9754850

>>9754828
Because I'm a guy and I'll just look like a creep.

>> No.9755840

>>9754850
Why? Everyone wants a friend.

>> No.9755847

>>9755840
This board has a hate boner for men recently, and it's been a larger problem in here than other threads

>> No.9755849

>>9755847
Then just respond to a male and see if friendship blooms. That's what this thread is for anyways, finding a friend.

>> No.9755866

>>9755847
>This board has a hate boner for men recently
Why is this a problem?

>> No.9756372

Newbie cosplayer/con goer.

>Age/Gender/Location
28/F/PA [Near Monroeville]

I've only been to Otakuthon [Montreal], just moved to PA plan on trying out Tekko.

Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Horror, Silent Hill, Assassin's Creed, Sailor Moon, FMA, South Park, Vocaloid

Helga Pataki, Meg Griffin, Princess Kenny [SP], Hatsune Miku- Cat Envy Version, Mizuki [DMMD], Cinderella.

>Other interests
Video Games

Friends, just moved and really don't know the area or what cons to attend.

creeps? stay classy.

>Contact info
Line: OmaLatte

>> No.9757127
File: 463 KB, 540x790, tumblr_p1e6lhoMWp1rafy10o1_540.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

let's give this a try

Cosplay mainly and I do two cons a year, but would love to do more if I had friends to go with.

>Age/Gender/Location
19, female, Ottawa/Ontario

I attend Anime North and Otakuthon! I'd like to attend one in Nova Scotia this year (I think it's called Hallcon?). I love most events but love looking around the dealers hall and walking around the convention centre in general talking and looking at cute cosplays the most. I'd love to party but don't like having it in my own hotel room ;n;

Currently I only really play LOL and other old games I have on steam but I'm down to play ow, new mmos, etc. My favourite animes are: steins;gate, k-on, code geass, the monogatari series, nge, a lot more i won't list but we could def talk about!!

Asuka Langley, Ahri, Makise Kurisu, Shimakaze, Lulu Yurigasaki, Kotori Minami, Shinobu Oshino (I really haven't cosplayed much now that I think about it but I might also do Ryuko Matoi and I'm currently working on Kitty Cat Katarina and making my first props)

>Other interests
Online multiplayer games, going to the gym, travelling. (I'm also currently trying to learn basic Japanese for my trip).

People to talk to mostly. People from Ontario that I could meet irl would be a blessing though.

relationship, creeps??, etc
also I'm a full-time student at college so people across the world who have big time differences may not be ideal..

>Contact info
my discord is kitten#4984 and has other gaming contact info on my profile. I don't use it too much but my tumblr is @shiika (there's not much there though since I don't really like the site/community).

thanks for reading

>> No.9759581

lol this board is as antagonistic toward men as /r9k/ is toward females

>> No.9759587

>>9710678
the ears of that serval don't even look like ears...

>> No.9759593

>>9759581
I'm sorry you got ghosted.

>> No.9759841

>>9759593
You get ghosted regardless of gender. I guess once people find at least one person to actively talk to, they ghost everyone else.

>> No.9759846
File: 89 KB, 464x600, 89143l.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

cosplay, Jfashion, cons.
>Age/Gender/Location
21/F/NL
Animecons in my country, the comic cons kinda suck. Hoping to hit Gamescom again this year and praying to visit some other German and UK cons.
I just check out the dealerroom, gameroom and get some food. I do want to participate in competitions more.
Idolm@ster, FFXIV!, currently going back to my childhood with Lego dimensions.
Most dresses I like are AP, AATP or chinese brand. Not sticking to one brand tho.
Currently following: Yuru camp, Fate/extra, maerchen maedchen.
Love Live, Idolm@ster, Kancolle, Fate. Currently working on Jeanne d'arc, bought Rin Tohsaka and planning to do more niche cosplays I enjoy.
>Other interests
Parapara/Eurobeat, books, collecting merchandise, traveling.
People to talk to, to hang out with and to share experience with.
GF/BF/drama.
>Contact info
Discord: Frederica |#9874
Insta: Hemera_nl (just started a new account to post less shitty quality photos on, so it might be a bit empty for now.)

>> No.9759920
File: 941 KB, 1200x999, fluffy thing.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

giving this another try
Cosplay, Jfashion, Lolita, Photography, or just cons?
mostly cons, I just got started on cosplay
>Age/Gender/Location
21/M/Mexico
CJMC and Animex since those two are in my city, I've been wanting to go to cons in other states tho
Anime: EVA, Madoka Magica, Gundam, GitS, Gantz(manga), Macross, and a lot more that I don't remember right now
Vidya: a lot of RTS and strategy, Souls series, recently I've been getting into Witcher and Hollow knight, currently playing a lot of fortnite (poor man's PUBG heh)
I've only made a very shoddy stalker years ago, currently working on Elite Knight from Dark souls
>Other interests
I ocasionally do gunpla bulids, watch so-bad-it's-good movies and reading random things on the internet
friends maybe? mostly people to talk ocasionally about cosplay progress/ideas, discuss anime, I'm ok with any kind of conversation, maybe playing something online.
/pol/ and drama
>Contact info
discord: InternalScreaming#0414 steam is the same thing
here, have a nanachi

>> No.9759962

>>9743213
ahh! i added you, sorry for the delay on my end too! i checked back for a while but then forgot

>> No.9759970

I consider myself a cosplay newb. I have done some light armor stuff but right now I'm focusing on learning how to use a sewing machine and not fuck things up terribly. Would also like to get into photography but do not have the money for a nice camera at the moment.
>Age/Gender/Location
24 / F / South TX
A-kon and San Japan for sure, looking at going to some other ones this year in TX. I would be up for anything at the cons (haven't had much experience in anything but getting pics taken at cons since my cosplay friends are amazing and we end up getting stopped every 2 ft)
Games:OW, Zelda, Undertale, Portal (I'm basic I kno)
Anime: Pretty much everything and anything.
Ash - Pokemon
Espeon - Pokemon
Like I said I'm new lol
>Other interests
I also collect firearms and love to shoot. I love animals. I've been drawing for years but am out of practice. I like crafts (stating the obvious) and DIY. I enjoy interior design and would love to flip homes if I could.
More cosplay friends basically. I would love to do group cosplays with more people. Also people who can help me with cosplay techniques. People to shoot the shit with cuz I'm always bored.
SJWs, drama queens, furries, anything romantic (I'm married)
>Contact info
@dani.amari on Instagram

>> No.9760365

>>9712295
Not that anon but I appreciate cosplay but don't cosplay myself because it'd turn out shit

>> No.9760926

>>9744589
>>9748079
interested!!

>> No.9762302

>>9744589
Interested m8, planning on going to Japan around april-may, any nice events at those dates?

>> No.9762765

>>9721566
I'd like to add you on discord.

>> No.9764474

>>9762765
Go for it. I'm Scoot Loops#9104

>> No.9768276
File: 22 KB, 400x400, Lain.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cons

>Age/Gender/Location
27/M/Miami

Cons in my area (Supercon, Animate, ParadiseCity Comic Con) but I'd be more than willing to expand my range. I went to HolMat and it was underwhelming and not worth the trip; maybe I'll try Tampa since I've never been there. I usually hang out in the game room, go to panels, and shop around.

Age of Empires 2, Rome Total War, Metroidvanias. Was into a lot of MMOs, not anymore since I don't have time. Playing a lot of Subnautica atm.
LOGH, DBZ, Akagi, Kaiji, Gunbuster/Diebuster, TTGL,Ghibli movies and many more.

I don't cosplay, but I'm open to it, although I think I'm too old and busted for it now

>Other interests
Boxing, football, biking, history. Please no bully

I'm really lonely atm and looking for friends. Online and but would prefer in the area.

I'm not into drugs so I'm not 420 friendly. I'm also not the type to go to clubs or partying.

>Contact info
ozeu#3061

>> No.9768935

>>9753161
>What'd you think of the Netflix dumpster fire Death Note movie?
forgive my late response.
I knew it was going to be bad, but I'm thankful it was bad enough that it became a meme.

>> No.9769108
File: 667 KB, 1496x924, iamthesalt.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay and cons mostly. I think lolita is pretty but that's the extent of my knowledge
>Age/Gender/Location
22 m quebec
Yearly, it's just montreal comic con and otakuthon. However, I really like travelling and trying out new ones. Went to amw (ghosted, fuck you ryan) and acen last two summers and this year, I'll be going to Narcon
I really like scifi in general and horror, can't really name specific games i'm into besides that since I got no gaming time
Anime/mango though, I like a buncha stuff
to name a few,
Princess Jellyfish, Dragon maid, Haruhi, Dorohedoro, Fate, BNHA, MP100, OPM, anything junji ito, Kill la Kill, Soul Eater, Jojo, etc.
Well the ones I'm actually proud of is Joshuu from jojolion and an ODST armor from Halo
>Other interests
I'm really into tabletop games/RPGs. Currently playing Warhammer 40k and DMing a Call of Cthulhu group
I wouldn't exactly classify it as a hobby but I like learning about makeup
buddies
people just trying to promote themselves and stop talking after I follow them on social media
>Contact info
Nediddly Flanderino#8780

>> No.9769129

>>9760926
Post an email or message, anon
Let's talk!

>> No.9769223
File: 498 KB, 620x877, 02a2b363c2cdedceae0211932bd1cdd0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Reposting since I lost my old Discord account, sorry.

So I cosplay, I LOVE particular Jfashion ( Menhera and Uchuu Kei are my favorites! ) I also admire lolita fashion from afar but I'm too broke to build up a coord, haha. So I won't get into lolita until I have a decent job that can maintain that hobby.
>Age/Gender/Location
It's been a while since I've been to cons but the next one I'll be going to is ALA! I'm kind of nervous and excited but I hope I'll make new friends. Usually before in cons when I was more dedicated to my cosplays I would just do photoshoots, meet up with fellow cosplay friends, and then hang around them. I wouldn't explore much on panels or hotel con parties since I was underage at that time. Now I hope I can do so much more!
For games, I tend to default to MOBA trash when I'm feeling really lax and lazy. But for favorite fandoms it would have to be IDOLM@STER, MGS, Destiny, Yakuza, and a lot more. I'm also a huge sucker for JRPGS like the Persona/SMT series. As for anime, it's varied but I love 80s-90s anime, especially if it's mecha. My main default is Gunbuster/ Initial D/ Kimagure Orange Road. I love vintage stuff and explore more on new (old) series when I can.
Gosh, it's been too long. But I'm planning on a few cosplays for ALA! I'm going to go as Futaba, Christmas Saber Alter and Tae Takemi.
>Other interests
Occultism, researching on guns, researching medical science articles, music, hiking and a bunch more. I wish I had more time to invest in my hobbies, but studying takes up most of my time unfortunately. :(
Wholesome weeb girlfriends to bond with!
Anything else really
>Contact info
Yume Gata#8611

>> No.9769225
File: 119 KB, 400x490, ritsuko1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9769223
And I always keep forgetting how forgetful I am when it comes to A/S/L.
I'm 23/F/soCal.

>> No.9769369

>>9753214
I-i'm just looking for friends nothing to see here.

>> No.9769382

never seen an italian anon here but i'll give it a try

Cons, cosplay and photography
>>Age/Gender/Location
18/male/Italy
I started going to cons 5 years ago, when it wasn't as widespread as now and cons were more about videogames and less about comics/jfash, but i basically go to everyone of them whithin my reach in northern italy: 3 in Milan, 2 in Turin, Lucca Comics and various smaller local ones.
Favourite games right now are The Division mostly for its aesthetics, fortnite and nier. Not really into anime but my favourite is Steins;gate. INB4 normie hurr durr
as of now i cosplayed the cover guy from PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS and an agent from The Division.
>>Other interests
i like programming and cute things
i am looking for people to meet at cons and hang out with, but i feel like an impossible dream so i'll stick with just people
>>Contact info
dm me on instagram, or else just ask whichever social you feel like, i should have it.
@dotsynergy

>> No.9769609

>>9744589
add me on discord
anri90#6306

>> No.9769698

>>9712839
hey! 25 F here, 512. I go to those cons as well! Most recently i went to PAX and before that was ikki. I am skipping matsuri though

>> No.9770008
File: 199 KB, 1280x1707, tumblr_p3ax6zIauT1u7d91ko2_1280.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9720519
im from santa rosa too!

Cosplay, Jfashion, Lolita, and Cons.
Ive been cosplaying as Junko from DR at ALA, and I will continue to cosplay as characters from Danganronpa and other VNs. Im planning to go to AX with few fellow CGLers. Im into Lolita and I plan to wear my lolita outfit once it gets altered. I eventually want to try to pull off Gyaru.
>Age/Gender/Location
20/crossplayer, male to female/Santa Rosa
SacAnime, Anime Los Angeles, and Anime Expo.
I like attending panels, taking photos and interacting with fellow cosplayers, late night parties, e-gaming, and CGL meetups. I also would like to start getting involved with raves more.
favs: Gundam, danganronpa, GuP, Subahibi
Mukuro Ikusabe imposing as her sister so far.
>Other interests
sewing, computers, military armor and aircraft, cars of all types, and playing viola.
Friends to cosplay with and possibly travel with to cons. Party-goers would be fun too. Not into cosplay? No problem, just take photos for me at cons with my phone!
Not looking for people who bail from cons and not proactive with the experience. (ex: staying in room for whole con).
>Contact info
naru#8766

>> No.9770014
File: 29 KB, 960x539, 21740063_10108930535068068_402062573079501286_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Lolita, Cosplay, Photography and cons
Not necessarily con photography, though. I just like taking pictures of people.

>Age/Gender/Location
26/F/Chicago burbs

Pretty much anything in Chicago. I’m about 1 hour away so it’s an easy drive up. I like doing everything from Anime, regular comic cons, horror conventions, etc., but do tend to do the most anime cons. Never really ever been into con parties, but love meet ups and cosplaying.

I’m super into MGS and Silent Hill. I love retro arcade games and do play a lot of DDR as well. I’m a bit basic when it comes to anime; Evangelion, Cowboy Bebop, a lot of the “of course” things, but I’m looking to branch out more.
Gothic Lolita 4lyfe, though; Moitié is king.

Major Ocelot is my favorite to do, but I’ve also done Morrigan Aensland, The Stalk, Kei (Akira), and Sniper Wolf (WIP).

>Other interests
/k/ommando as well, I love motorcycles and riding (esp. British) and do interior work for cars, seat wraps, etc. Also very into studying language and travel.

Some local people to chat with, maybe make some friends if our interests match up. Male or female, it doesn’t matter. Especially looking for people to motivate me to work more/better on my cosplays. Forever looking for a Naked Snake to cosplay Ocelot with (even if it’s just for a quick photo)

Political discussion, dating

>Contact info
garlicchann@gmail.com

>> No.9770019

>>9711846
>>9712182
I need people to play no games with

My psn is the same as my trip

>> No.9770044
File: 173 KB, 630x374, 634ADC1D-3292-4D7F-A482-4A3CF18A44B2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay. May do some minor photog
>Age/Gender/Location
31/m/only seagull in Indiana I think
My norms are ALA, Colossal and Dragon. Might add Anime Crossroads if it’s good. I do other cons sporadically
Casual FPS, One Piece, BNHA, PMMM, it’s a good list.
Sentai, doing more One Piece this year, PMMM, BNHA, DC
>Other interests
ass and titties. /co/ and /toy/
Fuckin I dunno. I’m p chill in that department.
You’ll know if I don’t like what you’re putting down
>Contact info
Cosplay social is insta - vallelated.

>> No.9770740

First time posting so sorry if there's anything that doesn't belong here

Cosplay, want to start going to cons this year
>Age/Gender/Location
20/Male/Northeast Italy
None right now since I'm not familiar with cons around here
Fate series, Metal gear, but mostly anime in general
None yet, want to debut with Astolfo though
>Other interests
Games and programming
People to got to cons with mostly and that could help me get started with cosplaying, but anything goes
>Contact info
not really comfortable with posting my personal email online so I made this
nicocgl@cock.li

>> No.9770794

Cons,Lolita,Anime, some video games.
>Age/Gender/Location
22/m/Texas
Ikkicon,onicon,San japan. I love meeting people partying going to goofy panels and cosplaying.
homestuck [fuck lmao] overwatch, league of legends, camp camp, Evagenlion
>Other interests
death
relaxed cool people in the texas cosplay scene who like talking shit about local cosplayers and work on stuff together
people that are really uptight or mean
>Contact info
OutlawLove #7052 on discord
thatsmyfetaish on snapchat

>> No.9770993

Lolita and other Jfashion, not a cosplayer

>Age/Gender/Location

24/f/Yorkshire UK

Only really started going to cons in the last few years, wanting to do a few next year (Alcon, A&G Manchester particularly)

Bioshock, Nintendo, pretty much shounen or yaoi, Maxicimam, Baby, Meta and taobao

>Other interests

Itabags

Con friends

Creeps and kinksters

>Contact info

Will provide on request

>> No.9775361

>>9723255
I went to ucsd. I was in 6th college. I really like the winter festival they hold there.

>> No.9775432 [DELETED] 
File: 252 KB, 1600x1600, IMG-20171118-WA0008.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9710678
>>Cosplay, Jfashion, Lolita, Photography, or just cons? Cosplay and cons

>>Age/Gender/Location 23/female/the Netherlands

>>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do? (panels, AA, masq, parties, etc) Dutch comic con and Elfia
>>Favourite games, anime, brands, prints, etc World of Warcraft, Heroes of the storm, Bioshock. Favorite anime is by far Elfen Lied
>>Characters/series cosplayed from (if applicable) Marceline from Adventure Time, Quicksilver DC Comics, Tauriel from The Hobbit and Tyrande Blood Elf skin from Heroes of the Storm
>>Other interests Nothing much, I need more hobbies
>>What are you looking for? Contact with other Cosplayer and some photographers
>>What are you NOT looking for? Unfriendly people
>>Contact info IG: HourglassCosplay

>> No.9775438
File: 252 KB, 1600x1600, IMG-20171118-WA0008.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Redone edition since I fucked up.

Cosplay and cons
>Age/Gender/Location
23/female/Dutch
Dutch comic con and Elfia
World of Warcraft, Heroes of the storm, Bioshock. Favorite anime is by far Elfen Lied
Marceline from Adventure Time, Quicksilver DC Comics, Tauriel from The Hobbit and Tyrande Blood Elf skin from Heroes of the Storm
>Other interests
>tfw no other hobbies
Contact with other cosplayers and some photographers
>Contact info
IG: HourglassCosplay

>> No.9775440

>don't reply to somebody for a few days because real life shit got in the way and couldn't check my inbox
>ready to type up my next piece of mail updating them on what's been going on
>come back to passive-aggressive as fuck message about how it's not right to ghost people
>after less than a fucking week
Into the trash you go. Don't do this, gulls

>> No.9775836
File: 481 KB, 664x489, dneprop.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cons and cosplay!
>Age/Gender/Location
18/F/Colorado
I want to go to bigger cons! I am planning on going to Anime Fest here in March (a smaller con,) and then Comic Con in Denver. I would even be willing to go out of state for a con. But all of the ones here are pretty small.
Games: Overwatch, PUBG, Osu!, CSGO, Senran Kagura, Civ 5, Fire Emblem, looots of Nintendo games
Anime: Clannad, GuP, Jojo, Berserk, Watamote, Lain, Samurai Champloo, Elfen Lied, Kanamemo, School Days, Higurashi, Umineko, Net juu no susume, and many more that I cannot recall because I've seen tons of anime that I enjoyed.
Tomoko Kuroki, Yuno Gasai, Miku, Tomie,
>Other interests
Drawing, hairdressing, music, films, military shit, books, etc
Cool people!!
>Contact info
volodya#8658

>> No.9776655
File: 144 KB, 890x840, IMG_20140822_095100.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Suppose it doesn't hurt to ask:

Anyone from Finland?

I'm into Jfashion and a bit of lolita, and would like an irl con buddy. I'll tell more if there's someone here from my country.

>> No.9776706
File: 126 KB, 900x675, 1516841397519.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay/photography/cons
>Age/Gender/Location
19/M/NY
Never went to one before. Likes parties
>Other interests
Practical effects, Monster designs/horror movies, being an emo edgelord
Someone to help me get into cosplay and cons. It really fascinates me but I dont know what characters would fit me or how to start.
BBC
>Contact info
Brinkleborg#7581

>> No.9776751

>>9776706
I cringed reading all of this

>> No.9777036

>>9752564
It's expired, anon.

>> No.9777044

A little cosplay, more so lolita, some other alt fashion
>Age/Gender/Location
21/F/AZ
Local cons, I like just dropping in on panels that might interest me, I have a habit of throwing money at vendors
Games: Kingdom Hearts, Legend of Zelda, BioShock, Dishonored, DDLC
Anime: Madoka, Gurrenn Lagann, My Hero, Little Witch Academia, Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress
Brands: I like AatP, Meta, and Moitie, but I’m finding myself just getting more indie brand stuff
I’ve cosplayed from Pokemon, One Punch, Umaru, and ATLA. Working on a cosplay of Terra from Teen Titans and one of Natsuki from Doki Doki
>Other interests
Reading, music, going to music festivals, dancing, and making kandi
Friends, fun people to talk to
idk
>Contact info
Insta @tofugiggles

>> No.9777046

>>9770993
Which Bioshock game is your favourite?

>> No.9777915

>>9776655
Sorry, finbrah. Sweden here.

>> No.9777982

>>9757127

sent discord stuff

>> No.9780319
File: 87 KB, 900x1200, IMG_0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay and Cons
>Age/Gender/Location
19/M/DMV
Anything in the DMV area: Otakon, Katsucon, ETC. I also wanna go to a formal event.
Games: Dance Dance Revolution, Street Fighter, League of Losers, ETC., I'll give anything a shot
Anime: Death Note, Soul Eater, Boku no Hero, My Love Story, Sgt. Frog, Other stuff I can't remember
Asahi Izumane, Jaden Yuki, Ryu, Other stuff but these are the most recent
>Other interests
Art, Film production, Fitness, Yugioh TCG
Online friends to talk to and play games with, Maybe someone to meet up at Katsu and play some DDR with
People who are gonna ghost me
>Contact info
Turtle#4333

>> No.9780372

>>9776655
I'm a Finnish lolita, you can shoot me an email to thrownawayseagull@gmail.com. I'm from south (not Helsinki south) and have recently started to go cons again.

>> No.9780435

>>9777046
Either 1 of infinite

>> No.9780442
File: 79 KB, 562x720, 11096666_915206515210896_2654527132373127090_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Yea sure i'll give it a crack. hopefully someone will talk to me.

Cospaly, Lolita, and cons
>Age/Gender/Location
26 / M / NC (Charlotte)
Anime Weekend Atlanta, Momocon, Animazement, and Ichibancon.
I mainly run panels and generally hang out.
Games: DrakeNier, SMT, Persona, Xenoblade, .hack//, Splatoon, Warframe, Disgaea, Zero Escape, Danganronpa, anything by vanillaware, Osu!. Honestly it's a really long list, I could could talk about these for hours. I'm also trying to get back into FFXIV.

Anime: .hack//sign, Madoka, Hero Academia, JoJo, Galko-chan, Konosuba, Gundams

Brands: AatP, Diamond Honey, King Eleven, Magic Tea Party

Persona (Door-kun, Joker, Chie), Drakengard 3 (One), Nier (Brother), Neptunia (NepNep), varuious interpretations of various kamen riders and other robots.
>Other interests
writing, voice acting, shopping, building gunpla models, video and graphic editing, utaite.
Friends to play and chat about games with and talk about various things: gushing about dresses, manga, tv, ect.
pls no bully
>Contact info
pants#1921 (discord)
5032-2136-4541 (switch fc)
PantaHero (psn)

>> No.9780452

>>9780442
sent a discord add to you!

>> No.9780521

Cons and photography! Once I reach my goal weight I definitely want to cosplay
>Age/Gender/Location
27/M/Mid GA
So far I’ve attended AWA, D*con and Momo. Mostly go for the dealers room, AA, parties and some panels. Since I’m trying to buy a house this year, the only con I’ll be attending is AWA. Hopefully next year I’ll be hitting up out of state cons!
Anime: Jojo, KLK (really anything by Trigger), DBZ, NGE, etc
Games: I mostly play competitive stuff like League, Overwatch, Halo, etc but I also love simple, relaxing games like Animal Crossing. I also play fighting games from time to time (not as much as I used to). I recently got a mid to high end PC so I’m experiencing the “PC MASTER RACE” life for the first time
None so far
>Other interests
Weightlifting, music
Friends to hang with at cons and to play vidya with. I moved to my current town years ago and haven’t really made many friends from here.
Romantic, casual encounters, hook ups, etc
>Contact info
Instagram: @brucemanx
Discord: burusu #5238
Deth.train.a.cometh@gmail.com

Looking forward to making friends!

>> No.9780530
File: 2.45 MB, 350x200, D36CD2D1-1F9A-4D28-8A55-8B7B734750FC.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9720927
>midwest
>not looking for: sjws

>> No.9780741
File: 205 KB, 288x592, 1483413497415.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay, but I'm trying to get into more jfash. It's hard because I'm tall as heck.

>>Age/Gender/Location
22/Female/Australia

SMASH and PAX are my regular cons, but I'm thinking of Madman this year as well.

Games: I play a lot of retro stuff, but I'm into whatever. Lately I've been playing FFXIV, Hollow Knight and replaying Megaman Classic.
Anime: Cowboy Bebop, Moomins, Paranoia Agent, Little Witch Academia, Kids on the Slope. Right now I'm watching Overlord and Bubblegum Crisis.

Girls Und Panzer (Darjeeling), Valkyria Chronicles (Selvaria), Danganronpa (Kirgiri), Kill la Kill (Satsuki), Little Witch Academia (Diana)

>>Other interests
I'm an avid writer, I play pen and paper RPG's, I'm a big tea enthusiast, I make candles and I got into HEMA recently, which is like fencing with longswords.

Friends, online or irl. Someone to help me get into jfash would be nice. Con buddies are always great.

Creeps. I'm gay as the day is long so you're barking up the wrong proverbial tree.

>>Contact info
Discord: flopsy#7655
Steam: /id/flopseee
Twitter: @goodnessgolly

>> No.9780954

>>9736249
>>9744589
>>9749664
>>9757127
replied!

>> No.9781017

>>9780741
I added you on discord. I hope you don't mind!

from >>9780442

>> No.9781040 [DELETED] 

cosplay, fashion.
>Age/Gender/Location
21/f/canada(near vancouver)/
this year i hope to attend to anirev, kfx and sakura con. i enjoy artist alley a good amount, panels are of interest sometimes.
EVA, Kuragehime, FLCL, GSNK are a few.
>Characters/series cosplayed from (if applicable) a couple would be from EVA, MGRP. working on a couple rn but dont wanna get too specific.
>Other interests
fine arts.
people to chat with about cosplay and con buddies :>
creepy people, relationships, drama. anything bad.
>Contact info
drop me an email at
algaegod@gmail.com

>> No.9781045
File: 95 KB, 621x621, 20759625_912555822229527_3855012617386983424_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Getting into cosplay again after a pause, nanchatte, decora/pastel stuff, saving for first brand dress (AP), next con probs AX
>Age/Gender/Location
19/F/LA (moved here a bit over half a year ago and still getting used to it).
Attented few cons back in homeland, haven't been to any american cons yet.
Mainly go for loots so AA and DR, maybe some panels if theyre interesting and game room. Not really a partyperson.
Games: Monster Hunter, FGO, LoveLive, FE Heroes, Super Mario, VA-11 HALL-A, Dangan Ronpa, Animal Crossing, Skullgirls, Dark Souls, Skyrim, Starbound, Fate/extra, Touhou Project, Rpg Maker games, Harvest Moon, Project Diva, pixel games in general bc i love that stuff
Anime: Galaxy Angel, NGE, Rozen Maiden, Love Live, Fate, Madoka Magica, PSWG, Magi, Monogatari, Lucky Star, Precure, Sailor Moon, Kill La Kill, 80's and 90's anime is love
Brands: AP and some Taobao brands.
Music: Future funk, electro swing, game music
>Characters/series cosplayed from
LoveLive, Touhou, Fate, millions of cosplans and wips
>Other interests
Figure/merch/cards collecting, traveling, Dollfie Dream/BJD/Pullip dolls, drawing and crafts (trying AA would be really cool), cooking, designing and sewing non-cosplay stuffs, CATS (own 4)
Somebody to chat with about mutual interests, play games with, join cosplay groups and work on projects together
I'm really shy (irl) at first but after a while i'll get more talkative. Would be cool to find a bff to share stuff with, haven't had any close friends in years bc health issues/constant moving. (dont want to waste my 20's w/o friends)
Romance etc. Also people who are judgemental, rude/loud, political stuff, sjws/tumblrfemnazis, creeps etc.
>Contact info
Disc: Remmi#2283
Kik: Aimeirou
You can ask for IG

>> No.9781052

cosplay, fashion.
>Age/Gender/Location
21/f/canada(near vancouver)/
this year i hope to attend to anirev, kfx and sakura con. i enjoy artist alley a good amount, panels are of interest sometimes.
EVA, Kuragehime, FLCL, GSNK are a few.
a couple would be from EVA, MGRP. working on a couple rn but dont wanna get too specific.
>Other interests
fine arts.
people to chat with about cosplay and con buddies :>
creepy people, relationships, drama. anything bad.
>Contact info
drop me an email at
algaegod@gmail.com

>> No.9781088

>>9781045
Oh wow this person seems cool
>uses the term feminazi unironically
Fucking dropped

>> No.9781104

>>9781088
>Not talking to a person solely because of a dumb word
Geez, anon, are you a feminazi yourself or something?

>> No.9781142

>>9781045
Sent you a discord invite

>> No.9781151

>>9780442
>utaite
d-does that mean you like Vocaloid too... I'm not too into utaite but...

>> No.9781277
File: 1012 KB, 1200x1200, 1516556883125.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cons and cosplay mostly. I like to look at jfash but I don't wear it
>Age/Gender/Location
2?/f/USA
Would rather not say in public.
Horror games, indie horror games, anything surreal, splatoon, monster hunter, mostly cartoony fun stuff. I like older anime.
Some obscure videogame characters.
>Other interests
Nature, arts (traditional and digital- but currently learning about traditional inking), crafts, sculpting, animals, occult/paranormal/esoteric stuff, mythology, history, philosophy, biology.
I want a long term friendship. Someone to hang out with.
Apathetic people, nihilists, hedonists... I also want to make friend girls. Please no males, sorry but it's just too much stress
>Contact info
throwawey@tutanota.com
Just introduce yourself, and I'll exchange real info.

>> No.9781312

>>9780442
I sent you a friend request on PSN, I don't think we play too many of the same games but you seem pretty nice so I wanted to add you as a friend anyway! I hope that's ok.

>> No.9781366

>>9781151
Yes anon. I also used to be an utaite as well long ago

>> No.9781388 [DELETED] 

Resuming cosplay and Jfashion
>Age/Gender/Location
21/F/UK
Local cons (don't really go out much) and maybe to the pub for a drink with friend(s) lol
Harvest Moon Back To Nature, Rune factory, Virtues Last Reward, FFIX, Dota 2, Dragon Age Origins, Shin Megami Tensei IV, Princess Maker, Serial Experiments Lain, Aku No Hana, Panty And Stocking, Galaxxy (brand), Liz Lisa
>Characters/series cosplayed from (if applicable) Fionna The Human, Athena King Of Fighters
>Other interests
Illustration, psychology, skincare, drawing digital girls
friends. I have no female friends to relate to especially and I'd love to make gamer friends or someone I can be girly with ocassionally
a boyfriend and /pol/ stereotypes/extreme edge
>Contact info
Discord mama#9603
also first time posting sorry if it's too long or anything

>> No.9781930

>>9781045
What do you play monhun on

>> No.9781931

>>9781277
>I want a lot
>no males
>won’t even say what cons you attend
The fuck

>> No.9781932

>>9781931
that's a bait post anon
either that or they're actually a sad boring sexist person

>> No.9781942

>>9781932
>muh man feelings is hurt :'(

>> No.9781949

>>9781942
anon you can't even be arsed to put down any cons you go to, characters you cosplay, prints you like, games you like, or any hobbies outside of some general stuff and listing a bunch of school subjects.

you're a boring person.

>> No.9781953

>>9781949
They seem more of a paranoid person to me. Who's going to recognize her, I wonder?

>> No.9781956

>>9781930
3DS and PSP, waiting for World to release on PC

>> No.9781959

>>9781956
Aw boooooo

>> No.9782012

>>9781959
PS4 Anon?

>> No.9782149

>>9781931
Do I want a lot? I didn't think so.
>>9781932
I don't understand, how is it bait? I'm not sexist, I just don't want male friends. Not because I don't like them, but it's just complicated. I don't want any flirting, it just makes me feel uncomfortable. The last time I spoke to a guy he flirted with me and I didn't reciprocate so he got mad, and we stopped being friends. I just want to avoid that.
>>9781949
Sorry, it's the first time I ever posted on these threads and I wasn't sure what to put.
>>9781953
Yeah I am paranoid. I just don't want to put personal stuff on 4chan. I'm not hiding from anyone specifically.

>> No.9782283

>>9782149
Take your stupid anti male bait posting somewhere else

>> No.9782475

>>9782149
anon just because you ran into one bad experience doesn't mean every experience will be bad or the same.
Men aren't the only ones who'll flirt with you, a good portion of the women on cgl are gay and will flirt as well.

>> No.9782747

>>9757127
lurker here but omg i didn't think anyone from ottawa was on this board

>> No.9782794
File: 71 KB, 720x960, 27332463_1930221047020509_1840176746909227007_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay, conventions. I'm {that} guy.
>Age/Gender/Location
22 / M / Ohio OH, Kentucky KY
I hit pretty much anything in central ohio, over to Indy, sometimes down to Tennessee, and then the ones in KY. Ohayo, Across, OMGcon, Kentokyo, Akaicon. KY is a con desert so I have to drive a lot. Might try for ACEN again.
Angel beats, dothack, madoka, gantz, ironically jojo. Lots more
Your local restaurant
>Other interests
Been doing a lot of LED tinkering recently, for costuming. Thinking of finally retiring the McNope after this year.
Con buddies! I enjoy meeting others and the best part of conventions is cosplayer interactions!

>Discord
FastAndFoodius#2645

>> No.9782805

>>9782012
Yeah

>> No.9782808

>>9781104
I wouldn't talk to someone who wears a fedora either, using femenazi unironically in this day and age has the same effect

>> No.9782818

Mostly lolita, some cosplay. I'm a sweet lolita but also like other colourful fashion and cute things
>Age/Gender/Location
25/F/Australia
>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do? All my local cons, high teas and lolita meets, trying to be casual lolita ore in day-to-day life
Angelic pretty & taobao is my wardrobe mostly
Houseki No Kuni, Darling in the franxx, princess tutu, sialor oon, once punch man, Food wars - usually casual anime watching big name stuff but I try to stay up to date
Kingdom hearts, crash bandicoot, nier automata, Persona 3,4,5 ( cause I'm trash ) horizon zero dawn, league of legends, sims
Belle - done and in the works is 2B, ultiate madoka and a star guardian from league of legends
>Other interests
international or local penpal to write and send cute letters or small parcels. I want to use and buy cute stationary. probably online chats too a bit but mostly penpal.
irl stuff. I'm too far from anyone usually but if anyone is local we could go to a con together.

>> No.9784492

>>9782149
Ignore the sad males calling you sexist. If they’re this rude to you now, you know they’ll just get meaner as time goes on.

>> No.9784697

>>9784492
She’s not gonna eat you out, simmer down sally

>> No.9784704

>when she like all your favorites but also likes love live
end me anons

>> No.9784705

>>9781045
>LA
is this louisiana or los angeles

>> No.9784755

>>9784705
Los Angeles

>> No.9784920

>>9780954
third anon you replied to here, i don't think i got any pings from you on either discord or facebook- i take it you're in the area though?

>> No.9785591
File: 117 KB, 670x1191, Wasteland_Wanderer.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey guys.

I'm more into Western cosplays than Eastern, and I enjoy anime and comic cons, and even Renaissance Faires!

>Age/Gender/Location:

28/M/MO

Pretty much I stick to Naka-Kon in Kansas City and Cosplacon in Jeff City MO. Someday I want to go to other gigs in KC and Mo and nearby states.

>Favourite games, anime, brands, prints, etc:

Mad Max, Tank Girl, Borderlands, anything "distressed", military surplus, etc.

>Characters/series cosplayed from (if applicable):

"Wasteland Wanderer" OC from the Mad Max franchise, Naked Snake from Metal Gear Solid 3, generic kilt wearing Scotsman, and debating on premiering Plok from the Super Nintendo game at Naka in a month.

>Other interests:

Card games, drinking, drinking games, board games, some video games, chroming up

Mainly someone or more than one to hang out at Naka-Kon with, and play cards and stuff with. I also enjoy rap-battles.

Drama-llamas

>Contact info:

REDACTED

>> No.9785613
File: 65 KB, 1280x720, a85uROMX-1280.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Csoplay and cons, actually.
>Age/Gender/Location
19/Male/Brazil
Most events here have only local/national fame so mentioning them won't d omuch - but I do attend Comic Con. Other relevant events are Jedicon (basically a Star Wars/Star Trek event that happens in my state but there are ditions in other states) and Campus Party (which I couldn't attend this year, but i'll try next year.)
I love Star Wars. It's my #1 passion. I also like Star Trek and general sci-fi (Predator, Terminator, and so on). On games I enjot the Team Fortress series, the Battlefront series (EA's and Pandemic's), Battlefield series, COD series, Red Orchestra/Rising Storm 2, Fallout series (#2 passion after S.W.).
Vault Dweller from Fallout 3
Imperial Stormtrooper from Star Wars
Imperial Officer from Star Wars (based in ep. IV: A New Hope)
>Other interests
Cars, food, traveling, language learning, drawing, robotics, politics, philosophy
Friends and colleagues that cosplay or are into it.
Just your usual lack of pleasantries.
>Contact info
@matheusb1998 on Instagram
matthewthatonebr#2189 on Discord
Enclavesoldier on Kik

>> No.9785860
File: 568 KB, 599x961, Coconut-maid.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

i might as well give this another try even though the last i did this i got no reply and i tried messaging people but they didnt reply...

Cosplay and Cons
>Age/Gender/Location
21/Female/London (it was my birthday a few weeks ago)
MCM London, MCM Birmingham, Hyper Japan, Kupocon and Colossalcon
I like to get photoshoots done and meet new people. I never been to a con that has good pannels (hoping to go to one at Colossalcon). Ive been to one convention party but i want to experience a proper one.
Paladins, L4D2, Project Diva, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Hyperdimension neptunia, persona 3,4,5, One Punch Man, Boku No Hero Academia
Nozomi, Hanayo, Kanan, Peach, Hinata. im hoping to do Mina ashido, Shy bomb gal, mermaid espeon, perona, yui from Angel beats, Mari, kirari Female Naruto, ying from paladins, Luna from sailormoon, kelly from Star vs the forces of evil, coconut from nekopara, aqua from konosuba, akane owari and compa from Hyperdimension neptunia
>Other interests
drawing, dancing, singing, playing bass guitar and kendo
people to be friends with who wont be put off from how awkward and shy i can be at first. As well as more friends to make at Colossalcon since this will be my first US con.
people who causes drama or people who only want sexual stuff

>> No.9786304

>>9785860
I don't live in London nor England to be honest but I have a friend that goes to uni there so I can occasionally go.
I'm actually looking for a con buddy and someone who can help me with make-up and the likes (I'm a guy if that's any problem to you).
If you're interested contact me at the mail here >>9770740

>> No.9786965
File: 201 KB, 447x483, AwYeah.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay and Cons
>Age/Gender/Location
19/M/Southeast US
Anime Weekend Atlanta, Megacon, Shadocon
Persona, Ace Attorney, Fire Emblem, Konosuba, Saiki K, Kill la Kill and Homestuck
Fire Emblem, Kill la Kill, Homestuck
>Other interests
MtG, Board games and Learnig Japanese
Cosplay buddy, I love coordinating outfits from series. Bonus points if it's Persona 5
Creepy Creep Crepes
>Contact info
fakeemail96567@gmail.com (I swear I check this)

>> No.9787081

>>9782818
You sound cool as heck, how can I contact you?

>> No.9787099
File: 733 KB, 1100x778, r.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay, Jfashion, and cons!
I don't cosplay frequently but I love doing that with friends. I'm into hime-kaji fashion or larme-kei. I go to Anime Expo!

>Age/Gender/Location
21/female/Southern California

>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do? Anime Expo; I like to shop the artist alley, exhibit hall, and go to panels with entertainment like dancing or discussions :o I mostly like to just goof around and take lots of pictures.

Maplestory, Kingdom Hearts, LinePlay, LoveLive School Idol Festival, DokiDoki Literature club, etc.

DVA, Kairi, Kotori, and Ruby

>Other interests
traveling, computers (ie good builds or customizing), food, pink and cute stuff (I hoard alot of sanrio merchandise), cats. Funny stuff like memes, youtubers. Learning languages (Japanese as one of them because I'm a weeb).

Any friends within their 20's! If you're in California, that's awesome! Online friends are great too.

Not interested in dating, hookups, etc.

>Contact info
shoesearchmilk@gmail.com

will email back discord or other social media after :D

>> No.9787246

>>9786304

I'm more like the last person you should ask about make up since I'm pretty bad at it (like I'm the worst with eyeliner and making my face not shiny) but I can try to help. I will try and email you later today

>>9785860

Crap I totally forgot to leave my contacts on here
Discord is kasumikat#1863
email kasumikat2014@gmail.com

>> No.9787266

>>9785591
Hey anon, do you have an email address I can contact you at? You seem pretty cool and also relatively close to me

>> No.9787856

>>9787099
>>9781277
>>9781052
I contacted you guys! All seem pretty cool and similar age group so ya OwO

Cosplay and cons!!!

>Age/Gender/Location
20/f/OH

I went to Tekko and Ohayocon a couple times. I usually chill at panels, watch anime with groups. play Weiß Schwarz card games, and such.

LoveLive!, Overwatch, Fate Grand Order, IDOLM@STER, Pokemon. Any nintendo first party title. I'm obsessed with Mario.

Dia

>Other interests
pretty much a NEET, so I don't do much else.

any friends!!

SJWs, politcal types, religious people

>Contact info
discord Taylorr#4183

>> No.9787890

జ్ఞా

>> No.9788085

>>9787266
I am kinda hesitant to post my email on here, but my Tumblr is fingercircle.

>> No.9788499

>>9788085
Thank you I will go kms now~

>> No.9789052

>>9787246
mind if I add you discord?

>> No.9789113

I'm trying to work on improving at cosplay but I'm pretty garbage both at cosplay itself and at motivating myself to learn how to make things. I also like art but I'm not great at that either.
>Age/Gender/Location
25/F/Florida
Katsu, HolMat, maybe AWA this year. I go with my roommates but I kind of get sidelined pretty often so I wander around the dealers room/aa or look for panels I'd be interested in. I'd like to hang out with friends but I'm just not sure how to go about making friends at a con.
I play a ton of league. As for single player stuff, I've only just been starting to get into it recently. Really enjoyed Hollow Knight. I've also had fire emblem for ages but been lazy about playing it.
I like various shows. I'd say I'm generally not a fan of SOL type shows but there are exceptions. I'm really trying to expand what I've watched though because my list is a bit too slim.
I've been Killua, Goku (saiyuki), izumo (blue exorcist), Sora (kingdom hearts), and other stuff but I haven't made anything I'm super proud of yet.
>Other interests
I want to learn a ton of things. I like languages a lot (practicing Japanese and Korean now), am trying to learn to make games with unity, and would love to learn video editing. I like to draw too so I'd like to work on being better with Photoshop and blender.
Just friends, really.
Idk weird things
>Contact info
Discord: Dakumi#1638

>> No.9789187

>>9789113
I also plan on going to awa this year.
If you get sidelined maybe we could hang out.
Mind if add you on discord?

>> No.9789418

cosplay and cons
>Age/Gender/Location
20/M/WA
sakuracon but it might not end up happening this year, maybe a panel or two, dealers hall for medium to small souvenirs, other stuff
pc games like thief, fear, stalker, half life, ect, kirby,osamu sato-type games, lovedelic games and subsidiaries, cromartie high school, jojo, ./hack, junji ito stuff, others.
drake redcrest from chibi robo, 02 from kirby, hoping to cosplay as hero from moon remix rpg adventure
>Other interests
music, learning japanese for translation
fun people to talk to, cosplay, and go to con happenings with
drama, creepy people
>Contact info
flyingforpie@gmail.com

>> No.9789790

>>9789187
Feel free!

>> No.9789866

>>9725558
Im from Sweden, about 1 hour away from Stockholm tho

>> No.9790077
File: 165 KB, 800x1132, DVmnqAOUQAAdkeK.jpg large.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Is there ANYONE on this board from upstate (hopefully central upstate) New York? I'm Syracuse and everything seems so far away