Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 135 KB, 498x567, 1510059541970.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9686934 No.9686934 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original] [rbt]

Lewd thoughts Edition

>> No.9686942

Does coming here looking for a gf make me a bad person?

>> No.9686944 [DELETED] 
File: 1.74 MB, 540x511, 1510206702428.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9686944

>>9686934
I claim this thread in the name of /r9k/.

>> No.9686945

>>9686942
yes

does coming here to fuel addiction and shitpost make me a bad person?

>> No.9686946

There's an anthem for that adult baby convention. Couldn't they have just used the cummies song?

https://youtu.be/MwZMgg0sdl4

>> No.9686947

>>9686945
nah that's what 4chan is for

>> No.9686948

>>9686942
It just makes you uninformed, try the friendfinder thread. You'll get better luck there

>> No.9686949

>>9686946
somehow i knew babyfurs were a thing but didnt realize abdls had their own conventions too. disgusting.

>> No.9686951

>>9686948
I did but didn't see any ausfags

>> No.9686954

>use bf's credit card without him knowing to buy burando
>beats me up when he finds out
>get to keep the burando
Well...

>> No.9686956

>>9686954
dump him

>> No.9686957

>>9686954
worth

>>9686956
no, kill him if you are going to do anything

>> No.9686963

>>9686957
dump him in a lake after killing him

>> No.9686966

>>9686963
now you're thinking

>> No.9686968

>>9686954
>women
Not even once.

>> No.9686970
File: 729 KB, 500x286, cryryuko.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9686970

My mom said that, if I don't stop wearing "little girl clothes", she's going to dab on my Sylvanian Families.

>> No.9686971

>>9686954
Did you like the beating you little slut?

>> No.9686972

>>9686971
m-maybe...

>> No.9686978
File: 20 KB, 512x288, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9686978

>>9686972
>tfw no gf to beat the fuck out of because she was being naughty because you love her so much you need to show her discipline
>and she likes it

Just end me already

>> No.9686981

boyfriend doesnt want me to wear lolita around him what do i do? he knew i dressed like this before dating me!

>> No.9686983

>>9686981
Option 1. Do what he says
Option 2. Don't do what he says and see what he does
Option 3. Dump him

>> No.9686989

>>9686981
kill him

>>9686983
we just went over this

>> No.9686993

If you’re going to a meet, please take a shower and make sure that your hair is clean. Especially if it’s your first meet. I don’t want to smell your strong BO as I’m introducing myself to you and shaking your hand. I don’t want to smell your dirty hair as you boast about it and flick it when I’m sitting at the same table as you. I don’t care if it’s thick and long and people mistake it for a wig. No use wearing an expensive pretty dress if you’re just going to get it all smelly.

>> No.9686998

>>9686970
Who the fuck keeps bring up Sylvanian families in this thread??

>> No.9687001
File: 971 KB, 500x500, 1509933574941.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9687001

>meet girl in steam
>don't talk much
>start playing together more and more
>we end up playing a lot of time together, talking with mic
>she has a boyfriend
>we talk like 6 hours a day
>don't want to fall for her
>think it's okay and keep it at bay
>time passes
>I really like her, but she has bf, so stop
>more time passes
>get jelous and actually fucking angry when she plays with other males
>realize i'm actually in love
>she somehow notices that sometimes I get jelous because I start being passive aggresive
>fast forward and she tells me I'm the most important person for her after her relatives and bf
>I.cant.handle.this.mp4
>mental breakdowns
>life becomes hell
>have to see her and talk to her knowing I'll never have her
>some day I don't log into steam
>the next day I don't either
>repeat
>eventually decide I'm not going back for a while
>fast forward to now
>~3 years have passed
>I haven't gone back
>left my steam account with a bazillion games 3 years again and I still don't have the balls to get back
>wouldn't know what to tell her
>not sure if I even want to see her again
>one of the saddest episodes and periods of my life

>> No.9687002

>>9687001
thats really stupid

>> No.9687009

>>9687001
>>>>>>>>>>/v/

>> No.9687012

>>9687001
You know you can just keep your friends list off and just not sign into it and still play your games, right? It's what I do because so much I just don't have the energy to talk to people

>> No.9687015

>>9687012
I've used steam enough to know that even if you do that, it will fuck up the "last time logged" or however it's called. Say, you don't log for 7 days, it says "last online: 7d" or whatever (I don't even remember the exact thing). Now you log into your account, but don't log into friends, either right in that moment or when you log off, the counter will restart or glitch to "last online: 2 hours ago"/whatever other date. So yeah, looks fishy as fuck.

>> No.9687019

>>9687015
tinfoil logic. just dont play vidya for another 300 years then loser.

>> No.9687021

>>9687019
>software bugs are tinfoil
I get you're supposed to make edgy gurl comments for brownie points on /cgl/, but still how can you be this computer illiterate?

>> No.9687030

>>9687021
im calling you tinfoil because you actually think shes going to do SOMETHING to you if you use your account without talking to her, and that something is apparently worse than just not playing hundreds of dollars of games for years. youre a pussy.

>> No.9687036

>>9687030
Eh, no. Stop assuming things like a retard. I don't want her to see I'm logging in because it would be weird as fuck to her and she might think I don't want to see her. Not because I'm scared she might do something to me, are you this retarded?
>that something is apparently worse than just not playing hundreds of dollars of games for years.
>le feelings dun matter, only moneyz n gaemz
You have received +15 edgelady brownie points for this post.
>youre a pussy
Yeah, it's a complicated situation, I reckon is not alpha behavior.

>> No.9687041

>>9687036
Not her, but the femanon is right.
It's been 3 years, she most likely doesn't give a shit about you anymore (maybe even found an equally good replacement) and probably has deleted you from her friend list ages ago.

I've been in similar situations (well, not exactly on Steam) and you're NEVER as important to her as she is to you.

>> No.9687044

>>9687041
>probably has deleted you from her friend list ages ago.
Nope, and she's actively avoiding it because her friendlist is full and she deletes others before me.
>she most likely doesn't give a shit about you anymore (maybe even found an equally good replacement)
>I've been in similar situations (well, not exactly on Steam) and you're NEVER as important to her as she is to you.
Yeah, she's is not the whorish type, sorry, I can tell the difference, it has something to do with expending a lot of hours each day talking to she same person.

>> No.9687045

>>9687044
youre so fucking dumb lol. have fun not socializing, not playing your games, yet coming here to complain about both

>> No.9687048

>>9687044
>Yeah, she's is not the whorish type, sorry, I can tell the difference
Nothing to do with "being a whore". She's in a steady relationship after all.
>it has something to do with expending a lot of hours each day talking to she same person.
Been there, done that, doesn't change anything. She might be sad for a bit, but she won't be making depressed posts THREE years after it happened.
>I'm the most important person for her after her relatives and bf
And that's a classic way to keep a guy on the hook.

>> No.9687053

>>9687045
Quality reply, can you stop posting your butthurt already?
>not socializing
>implies that steam is the only way to socialize
uh
>yet coming here to complain about both
>feels threads
>post feels with backstory
>HUUR U COMPLAININ HAHA
It's time to stop posting.

>>9687048
>Nothing to do with "being a whore". She's in a steady relationship after all.
Yeah, someone who just magically replaces people, "equally good replacement", sounds like a whore to me, maybe not literally, but still, and that was directed at you, in case you didn't follow.
>Been there, done that, doesn't change anything. She might be sad for a bit, but she won't be making depressed posts THREE years after it happened.
I didn't say that, did I? I just need to collect my thoughts and get my shit together about what I'm going to say, since I dissapeared all of a sudden out of the blue.
>And that's a classic way to keep a guy on the hook.
And to what end? I didn't buy her shit lmao.

>> No.9687055

>>9687053
i know its bait but dude its just not good bait. can you explain exactly why youd rather bitch about it than go back to playing dark souls?

>> No.9687058

>>9687053
>Yeah, someone who just magically replaces people, "equally good replacement", sounds like a whore to me
Not really, there's countless males who would be willing to play videogames with her and give her neverending attention.
I didn't know "making friends" equaled being a whore.
>And to what end? I didn't buy her shit lmao.
So she has somebody to fall back on in case her relationship doesn't work out.

>> No.9687059

>>9687055
>still posting his butthurt
Okay, tell me now how can you possibly get this triggered at a greentext story. And this is a feel thread, everyone is "bitching". Were you dropped as a child? Are you on your period?
>dark souls
So that can only be played through steam somehow.
I don't know if I'll give you another (You), you better reply with good bait.

>> No.9687061

>>9687059
ok go play minecraft you dont need steam for it. you dont need to be here for that

>> No.9687062

>>9687058
>Not really, there's countless males who would be willing to play videogames with her and give her neverending attention.
I didn't know "making friends" equaled being a whore.
Look, brah, she did behave differently with me, she even had her own beta orbiter who gifted her a lot of games and we used to laugh at it, he was a pretty interesting cuckold with only females in his friends list, he had like 60, and in his profile page you'd find comments saying thank you for games and shit, literal cringe, can't you just accept we did become good friends and genuinely liked each other's personality?

I'm aware of the attentionwhore meme and all that shit, it just doesn't fit in with what I experienced, it's that simple, I'm not new to the internet, you know.

>So she has somebody to fall back on in case her relationship doesn't work out.
So which one is it? I'm easily replaceable guy or I'm his backup plan? Make up your mind.

>> No.9687064

>>9687062
Wait, so why the fuck are you hesitant to log back in again? Like, literally the most you'll get is a "long time no see" or some shit.
You're making it sound like you stood her up at a date or something, calm down, dude.

>> No.9687067

>>9687001
If you really were so important for her and you just left for three years without a word, you can log in again without worries. I mean, if one of the most important people did something like that to me, I'd just be so mad at the beginning and then just say "oh well whatever". She will probably ignore you if you come back.

>> No.9687068

>>9687062
>Look, brah, she did behave differently with me
"But our relationship is special". Anon... I hope I don't need to explain this one.
>So which one is it? I'm easily replaceable guy or I'm his backup plan? Make up your mind.
Well if you word it like this, then you're the easily replaceable back up plan.

>> No.9687070

>>9687064
he doesnt know hes autistic, just let him figure it out. hes just going to call you triggered because you replied rationally following basic societal procedures

>> No.9687073

>>9687064
>>9687067
Wow this again, I'm not scared about her doing anything to me or being angry, I just don't know if I want to go back to how things were and if I even want to talk to her. Something about people not wanting to be reminded of crushes with girls they'll never have?

Just in case i'll say it again: It's about me, not about her, I need to collect my thoughts about this.

>>9687068
ok, thanks for your input.

>> No.9687080

>>9687073
I don't want to be rude, but this IS about her. You keep saying you don't know if you want to talk with her, as if she's still there waiting for you. The fact is you will never know if you don't try to come back. Grow a pair, come back playing your fucking games and see what happens.
If she tries to approach you, you can choose to talk to her or just ignore her.
If she doesn't anything, you have your answer anyway.

>> No.9687088

>>9687080
It's about her in the sense I don't want to be rude to her or make her sad. But not in the sense that I'm scared she'll do something to me or get angry.

>as if she's still there waiting for you.
Not actively, but I'd wager that if she sees me online, she'll instantly open a chat window asking what the fuck happened.

>The fact is you will never know if you don't try to come back.
I'll eventually do it, I mean, I'm not going to give up my steam account permanently, I'm just procrastinating it, you could say.
I don't have much vidya cravings to be honest, I mostly used to play tf2, l4d2 and csgo
>but didn't you have a bazillion of games
I've never even played them lmao, got baited in steam sales and bought them.

>> No.9687097
File: 151 KB, 892x590, 1444423785708.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9687097

Can we stop reply to autist /v/irgin, please?

/cgl/ related feels:
>6 year anniversary with my bf
>he's planning some suprise
>don't know what it is
>want to wear white coord
>WEATHER IS FUCKING TERRIBLE
>MY PERIOD JUST STARTED
>I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE'S PLANNING

Maybe I just dress some normie clothes instead of trying to look pretty. Maybe the universe is giving me some signs.

>> No.9687101

Agreed, let's keep it to CGL feels. Ignore males that are posting unrelated bullshit.
>trying to sign up for tenso so i can get some overseas lolita loot
>requires your driver's license have a current address
>tries to update my license online
>sorry we can't do that, you need to come into the DMV
>hell to the naw
I promised myself I'd cut back on spending this month anyways but I'm so annoyed

>> No.9687138
File: 504 KB, 771x673, 1502362679260.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9687138

>make sure to ignore those evul male posters so I can talk about shit nobody cares about like getting my period and going to the DMV
>but I was in lolita so it counts

>> No.9687164 [DELETED] 

>>9687097
>>9687101
Muh v fag gameru, my lolita feelings are way more important.
Learn to respect feelings of others.

>> No.9687168

>>9687101
I'm buying tons of stuff from aliexpress this month. But December will be hard on me because of Xmas and New Year's Eve.

>> No.9687180
File: 16 KB, 600x600, e9d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9687180

>>9687164

>> No.9687183
File: 331 KB, 494x494, 1509407625573.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9687183

>have so many cosplay plans
>can only afford two cons a year
>don't want to wear everything once

also
>might be moving to Germany or Japan soon
>already know the con scene in either country isn't super hype like the US

>can't really afford intricate cosplay of anime/manga high schoolers until mid-twenties

also, I actually think that some of the responders are other trolls trying to fuel shitty bait. Ignore them like /a/ does.

>> No.9687186

>>9687180
>"muh 6 year bf"-normiebook post
>call other things b8
Pick one.

>> No.9687189

>>9686954
Holy shit, I don't know what I would have done. Women are fucking crazy.

>> No.9687195
File: 483 KB, 250x167, RUserious.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9687195

>>9687189
>not recognizing obvious bait

>> No.9687198

>>9687195
>implying women aren't crazy regardless

OR are you trolling me?

>> No.9687208

>>9687183
The German conventions are very cozy and nice. They're not big with companies showing up and running the show. (Unless we're talking about Gamescom ofc.)
Don't forget all the international cosplay competitions and being able to visit more conventions (even abroad) as Germany isn't a big as the US and you can just drive your car to The Netherlands etc.

>> No.9687213
File: 164 KB, 1153x477, Prime Internal Torment™.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9687213

>>9686934
guess I'll be taking a break from cgl for a while.
I expect this kind of trash in summer but not fall...
hope my DD doesn't pop up while I'm away

>> No.9687214

>>9687213
>thinking the 'le summerfags' meme is real

Don't let the door hit you on the way out

>> No.9687237
File: 323 KB, 1280x782, P4A_Yukiko_Instant_Kill.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9687237

>>9686934
Rise is such an unapologetic slut, I love it.
That being said pic related is objectively best girl in Inaba, you should always strive to be like her.

>> No.9687240 [DELETED] 
File: 593 KB, 1029x1200, 1377598899688.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9687240

>>9687237
>missionary position twice a year for the rest of your married life
Yukiko a shit. Rise would at least let you fuck her ass. Or she'd fuck yours, whatever works.

>> No.9687261

>>9687036
> she might think I don't want to see her.
Its been years. She definitely moved on already and probably doesn't give a fuck.

>> No.9687267

>>9686954
>steal a shit load of money for gaudy ugly outfits that are just sluttified Victorian dresses
>thinking he wasn't in the right to beat your greedy narcissistic ass
You should hang yourself with a frilly rope you whore

>> No.9687280 [DELETED] 

>>9686956
>>9686957
>>9686963
>>9686966
>steal and get BTFO
>somehow you're a victim and he needs to die
Women have the worst morals.

>> No.9687321

There was another persona megaten thread that had someone claiming yukiko wasn't slutty, I found the video though:
https://youtu.be/S5-eBqbl5z0?t=95

>> No.9687338

>>9687267
>>9687280
>robots in charge of common sense
They are shitposting you turboautists.

>> No.9687373

This was supposed to be a lewd thread.
Not a fat nerds that hate women thread.

>> No.9687376
File: 78 KB, 240x228, 1504384332626.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9687376

>woman posts something retarded
>'omg it's clearly bait you retards'
>man posts something retarded
>'I wish /r9k/ would leave, fuck off autists'

>> No.9687383
File: 34 KB, 800x500, BIT.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9687383

>>9687376

>> No.9687385

>>9687376
Nothing is true, everything is bait.

>> No.9687392

>>9687044
>"She's not the whorish type"
If you think it's whorish for someone to move on after you've abandoned them for three years your worldview is kinda fucked bro

>> No.9687398
File: 190 KB, 740x1110, bearmace.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9687398

It's like... I feel bad for fatty-chans, but also I'm completely out of patience with them.

>> No.9687403

>>9687338
no surprise women love this board the most but it also has the most pity stories.

>> No.9687409
File: 314 KB, 722x446, sdfu.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9687409

> Never have opportunity to cosplay, always having to work during cons and need money for a car, so don't ask off
> Work has costume content, only me and one coworker really compete, everyone else just sort of half asses it.
> Tfw my Swedish chef costume beat out her Dorothy
> Having to deal with the stupid mustache and eyebrows all shift totally worth it even if I did nearly rip one of my actual eyebrows off when going to take off the fake ones

Also need to talk with Dorothy because her petticoat had amazing poof

>> No.9687412

How do I deal with a friend who is prettier than me(face and body) and wants to get into lolita. This is my thing, I don't want her to ruin it for me. she claims she wants to bond over this kind of stuff and wants me to teach her about it but I know the bitch is just trying to 1-up me...

>> No.9687413

>>9687412
>friend
>bitch
Wew.

>> No.9687415

>>9687412
This place sometimes i fucking swear. Please be bait from a man.

>> No.9687417

>>9687398
I wanna believe this picture is real in a way.
That's so dreamy.

>> No.9687419

>>9687044
Man you're an asshole. You just abandoned that poor girl who thought you were her best friend. I'm glad you're so retarded you can't deal with a basic confrontation/apology situation because you deserve this incredibly stupid suffering.

>> No.9687421

>>9687413
>>9687415
Get bigger social circles and you will learn the cut throat nature of this world. You make alliances. You won't makes friends. Other women around you are not going to care about anything but looking the prettiest in the group.. You will never understand the games at play if youre sitting in your safe room all day on /cgl/, you will never be anyone.

>> No.9687423
File: 74 KB, 1024x595, (You).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9687423

>>9687421
>can be anyone
>chose to be self adsorb, unable to make social bonds and miserable

>> No.9687425

>>9687423
Typical delusional thought. You actually think people can be anything they want. I don't chose who I am, I am made into who I am

>> No.9687426

>>9687415
>Please be bait from a man.
>I don't want her to ruin it for me.
>but I know the bitch is just trying to 1-up me
It is. No one here would write like this, it sounds like language straight out of their women hate threads. Though there were gulls with similar problems in the past, just not the whole "oh no she's prettier than me" stuff and more like "oh fuck she'll be such a big ita how do I save her".

>> No.9687427

>>9687425
wew so who made you into this insecure callous bitch you are today? Your pedophile uncle?

>> No.9687429

>>9687426
Oh dear. Another sheltered seagull speaking for the community of women as a whole. Shocking. You wouldn't last a second in the real world doll

>> No.9687436

>>9687429
Cringy.
At least lurk more before you try to roleplay.

>> No.9687439

>>9687436
No thanks, unlike you I actually have a social life. I was hoping to meet some people who actually know what it's like to have friends and shit, seeing how it's a feels thread but I guess since it's 4chan there are only fat friendless losers here.

>> No.9687440
File: 15 KB, 418x363, 22853148_1645216915545284_4597535204246352500_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9687440

My boyfriend and I just got into a fight about my dieting. He was doing a spreadsheet, so I started to do my own spreadsheet.
>"Didn't your nutritionist tell you not to count calories and weigh yourself everyday?"
>I just want to lose like fifteen pounds, bf.
>"You don't need to lose any weight, I DO. What if you develop an ED? I am so worried about you."

I saw pictures of myself at a con, and since then I'm on a strict diet plan. Besides weighing myself every day, I don't see how this could be that bad? It's not like I'm shooting for 100 lbs (though I would honestly love that.) I had an EDNOS for six years and recently I was all better, then I realized I gained five pounds. I'm already fat, I want to get skinny and then be not fat.

>> No.9687444

>>9687421
you sound outstandingly autistic.

>> No.9687445

>>9687439
>>9687444

>> No.9687446

>>9687440
I hope you are able to read this objectively and see why he worries about you when you obsess.

>> No.9687447

>>9687415
It is, women don't talk like that.

>> No.9687449

>>9687439
>fat
nah
>friendless
nah
>loser
yeah

>> No.9687450

>>9687444
Signs of autism are things like being unable to empathize with another human, like how you are unable to understand females have rivalries.

>> No.9687452

Anyone else here have an irrational fear of being pregnant? Just checking to see if I'm the only one

>> No.9687453

>>9687452
How much dick do you take?

>> No.9687454

>>9687452
You're not the only one.

>> No.9687455

>>9687446
I feel like I'm not obsessing though. I'm eating at least 1200 calories, I'm still seeing my therapist, and I am trying to eat less carbs and more protein.

>> No.9687460

>>9687455
Discuss your desire to lose weight with your therapist. Your bf sounds like he's concerned for you for legitimate reasons.

>> No.9687464
File: 1.89 MB, 3000x2000, 1489885487658.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9687464

Ok ladies, I've had my boyfriend for about three years now, we are very serious and share a lot on Japanese culture as far as interests goes, there is just one thing, he is either not into cosplay/egl or doesn't know anything about it. Has shown no interest in cons, and thinks lolita is too busy, didn't seem interested in the fashion at all. He does like some of the simpler dresses though... But i like floofy ones..

Am I fucked? Is there no way i can ease him into this kind of stuff? I would love to make him cos play outfits and go to tea parties in formal wear cons and stuff, or just get into egl in general because I'm kinda embarrassed about having and wearing clothes he doesn't like around him(it bothers me if he thinks my outfit is bad, I know its silly but i really like the feeling of looking cute around him and he likes how i dress up most of the time). I don't want to strain it either, do you think its better to move on from this because everything else is perfect so I could go without it in my life and all.

>> No.9687473
File: 157 KB, 454x408, mostembarrassing.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9687473

>>9687398
>>9687417
Are police chefs allowed to break into anyone's home at night?

>> No.9687477

>tfw menstrual cramps
somebody shoot me please

>> No.9687478

>>9687477
just get pregnant. it will force the idiot to pay for your brand, too

>> No.9687485
File: 97 KB, 1000x1000, sasharamen.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9687485

>love the McRib
>eating one last year
>woman sitting a few tables down farts for ten seconds straight
>will forever associate the McRib with that

It's back, gulls. Our next meetup is at McDonald's and I don't know if I can stomach it this time.

>> No.9687487

>>9687237
>try to be as yukiko as can be
>bf dumps me for a chie

>> No.9687494

>>9687485
Why don't you go somewhere better than McDonald's?

>> No.9687495

>in singapore with bf
>going to nippon in a few days
>can't fuck
>can't do much atm because my throat is killing me and I've just lost my voice
>otc meds doing nothing

>> No.9687497

>>9687495
Drink hot tea, Don't know what else to say sorry.

>> No.9687499
File: 56 KB, 400x600, nugposter.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9687499

>>9687417
Wat thef fuck your problem?? You 'd pepper spray the pussy over insulting words??

>> No.9687509

>>9687495
that's called std of the throat

>> No.9687511

>>9687421
Is this a meme? Legit if true I'm starting an arbitrage/escrow service. I think I could get a friend of mine to start popularity insurance.

>> No.9687516

>>9687494
It's our resident McDonald-chan's turn to pick the location.

>> No.9687527

>>9687240
what is going on with this anal-obsessed world??

>> No.9687531
File: 475 KB, 320x240, IMG_3395.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9687531

A nice lady gave me some dolls because she said she always likes me style!!! I feel like the protagonist of a video game!

>> No.9687549

>>9687495
drink hot lemon juice and honey, adding mint is good. get lots and lots of sleep.
stay away from dairy for a while.

on another note, what is up with visitors constantly trying to affirm that all women are this large, scary group of malevolent creatures? I don't understand this fantasy that we're scary, alien weirdos that don't feel.
was it because the popular girl in school hurt you worse than the popular guys? if so, if you're on 4chin aren't you out of high school? the world doesn't work that way, and your brain should be fully developed by now.

emotionally immature people and sociopaths manipulate. everyone else is chill. has zero to do with genitalia or reproductive capability.
I don't have to fight anyone for a partner because literally only a minority of folks in this world would be good matches for me. I'll wait.

>> No.9687551

>>9687531
that's cute as hell anon!

>> No.9687558

>>9687452
Get abortion if it happens?

>> No.9687559

>>9687558
What if you don't want to be a child murdering harlot?

>> No.9687564

>>9687559
Then don't be a whore in the first place?

>> No.9687565

>>9687564
But it's fun

>> No.9687574

>>9687565
Disgusting

>> No.9687577
File: 74 KB, 768x1024, lwox9zcndnmy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9687577

>>9687559
>giving the guy who knocked you up his life back is bad
Nani?

>> No.9687579

>>9687558
>>9687559
>>9687564

>Not having an abortion everyday, always

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvnqU-1uDUU

>> No.9687583
File: 151 KB, 449x442, 1441824361521.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9687583

>The only person to properly request time off work for the weekend
>I only go to one convention per year and for only one day because the con isn't that great
>Have to go to work on that one day; got no real reason why I'm working that day
>Stressing the fuck out, calling other locations to fill in my shift
>No luck yet
>Con this weekend

I did put in my two weeks there, a little tempted to not show up if no one is going to take my shift but that's not professional yknow

>> No.9687586

i'm being really upset about feminism not being taken seriously nowadays and some men still thinking it's no big deal,minimizing or dismissing it,even making things about themselves for some,...
I'm not saying all men are shit or that we're HORRIBLY oppressed (though,depends on the countries) or anything like that, in fact i hate self victimizing sjws as much as edgelords, but i'm just so tired.
Why can't we just all get along and respect each other? I'm just feeling sad at this point.
The increasing amount of bait on this board made me think of that for some reason. And now I'm depressed lol.

>> No.9687587

>>9687464
You can't force him to like the stuff you like. It's totally ok if you don't have the exact same interests, and you can always wear your busier dresses when he's not around. I'm sure there's stuff he does that you aren't that interested in?

>> No.9687593

>>9687586
It's not taken seriously because many modern feminists are more interested in issues like language policing, female representation in videogames, gender quotas and non-existent issues like the pay gap instead of issues that matter like female genital mutilation and women literally being stoned to death in Islamic countries for having the audacity to be raped by someone. You can still get along and respect other people without calling yourself a feminist but for some women, refusing to label yourself as one is tantamount to treason.

>> No.9687595

>>9687559
>calling it murder
lul

>> No.9687597

>>9687586
you know what they say
>women seem wicked when you're unwanted
it's all projection of self-hate and these people obviously aren't a part of communities they'd like to protect. just angry loners who aren't doing their best to work with the people around them. lazy and immature af

>> No.9687603

>>9687586
This is probably a falseflag baitpost, but whatever
Feminism warped my understanding of how dynamics between the sexes worked in my teen years and now I'm an autist who posts here

>> No.9687605

>>9687586
Wow what a nice fucking on topic post
Stop posting

>> No.9687610

>>9687067
can confirm, this is how it works

>> No.9687612

>>9687597
That's what I want to believe honestly.

>>9687603
Not a baitpost at all, I'm just feeling really sad about it all. And upset.
But same now i'm an autist who posts on /cgl/ about lame nerd costumes and how to make them

>> No.9687622

>>9687597
I'm gay and even I know women are bad, anon.

>> No.9687636

>>9687622
Nayrt but so are men.
Everyone is bad by that reasonning.

>> No.9687637

>>9687636
>people are shit
Shocking revelations

>> No.9687648

>>9687452
I had until 24. Now I don't really care.

>> No.9687666

>>9687455
Purely my opinion as an EDchan, but calorie tracking does not work for anyone in ED that doesn’t want to get worse. Numbers are a control source and as long as you try to lose weight with them the more your body is likely to fight it

>> No.9687674

>>9687583
Don’t show, they clearly don’t respect your time

>> No.9687701

>about a year into lolita fashion, wardrobe is mostly non-print burando and I'm not really a fan of prints
>fall for a Taobao print like I'm in love
>don't care they haven't even printed the fabric or revealed the cuts, I really want it
>always waiting for updates, have it saved and set as the wallpaper on my devices like a excited child
>the series releases
>before my SS can place an order, the preorder closes early because of unexpectedly high demand
>cry actual tears
>my boyfriend offers to buy it for me himself for an inflated price from a reseller who had spots reserved, but I'm in a self-defeating mood and turn him down
>know it'll be a bitch to find secondhand
>after months of looking, I just give up because of how hard it is to find Taobao stuff in my preferred size/cut/color
>years later
>the dress in the color and cut I would've wanted pops up on Lacemarket
>part of me wants to buy it but all these bittersweet feels
>still trying to decide what to do urgh

>> No.9687705

>>9687701
Buy it anon. It’ll be full circle

>> No.9687710

I wish the janitors would purge this whole fucking thread. Please answer my prayers, anonymous janitor people.

>> No.9687717

>>9687710
Purging the thread is giving in though. The only failure here is the gulls that even reply to OT.

That said if I hear “femanon” one more time I’m gonna bite off my tongue. That’s like if we called the men “manon” or something, females aren’t the minority here

>> No.9687718

>>9687701
Do it. Finally get that closure.

>> No.9687724

>>9687717
Hey at least it's not "fembot"

>> No.9687726

>>9687717
Man... look, I don't know who you are in this thread. I don't know who is saying what word...

All I can say, and not directed at you, is the /cgl/ is not responsible for whatever monstrosity is fucking up other boards, spamming 10,000 posts about their female identity, and all the other madness that's going down.

There's no an army of frilly women or fat, female ham beast denizens of /cgl/ hammering away at their keyboards spurring 'femanon' threads every minute of the day. We don't use that word here. I don't know what's going on, okay?

>> No.9687728

>>9687726
And clearly my typing sucks because I'm flabbergasted at this point, but it is getting ridiculous.

>> No.9687738

>>9687726
“We don’t use that word here”
We being, cgl, r9k, 4chan as a whole, or the royal we?

I don’t care what you post as long as it’s OT. Even “tfw no cosplay gf” is fine in my book, instead of an essay that involves girls somehow

>> No.9687741

>>9687738
/cgl/

I wouldn't know about the other boards regarding it's usage. Oh, I agree tfw no cosplay gf' or related is acceptable humor.

What has been going on is not /cgl/ related though, and yes, there's some hard fucking trolling going on.

>> No.9687743
File: 53 KB, 405x797, 2EJRi5c_d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9687743

>>9687726
>this entire post

>> No.9687746

>>9687417
Why would anyone use tampons that have all been opened up? Clearly written by a dumb shit man who doesn't know what tampons look like.

>> No.9687747

>>9687741
I think we agree lol. I’m annoyed at randos saying that shit. But I don’t think a nuke is warranted. We just need to improve as seagulls and stop eating the sand covered cheetos

>> No.9687752

>>9687746
This. Plus soaked tampons? I ain't shoving no damp/wet tampons up my vagina.

>> No.9687753

>>9687747
I guess so, but people can also respond among themselves to keep the fire going, there are those who cannot resist bait, and there are unknowing seagulls who don't realize why a response is trolling.

I guess we can just improve. However, these are truly sad times that we live in.

>> No.9687755

>>9687746
Nah, it was written by a fatty-chan

>> No.9687757
File: 115 KB, 541x812, ragyo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9687757

>>9687752
Especially ones that reek of mace.

>> No.9687758

>>9687753
I think it was inevitable, eventually the rest of the site was gonna catch on that this place (and /ck/) have a high concentration of women

>> No.9687759

>>9687421
Nice LARP manon.

>> No.9687800

Please stay positive, everyone. The world is what you make it; choose to believe things will work out and they will.

>> No.9687801

>>9687800
Thank you, anon.

>> No.9687814

>>9687073

You sound like your afraid you'll end up talking to her again of your own free will and have been brainwashed that you can't get over a crush. So instead of using an account that has games and other friends on it, you abandon it so you don't have to truely end anything. It sounds like there still lingering feeling and you are unstable and can't keep yourself from acting on them because you might see her name on the list. On top of all this, if she truely was close to you as you say she was, you probably would have had a phone number or some other way of contact. Your bait makes you sound like a lunatic semi-stalker who's made up a huge story in your head about how great you are and how important you are. Get over yourself or your possible obsession and get back on your steam to play with the (probably) mutliple other friends you abandond.

>> No.9687820

>>9687800
This made my heart a bit warmer

>> No.9687823
File: 17 KB, 320x395, 1507389930658.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9687823

>>9687800

>> No.9687829
File: 64 KB, 626x590, e4f24540ca9c786ea80c8bdd7c43a355.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9687829

>>9687823
Thanks anon, you made my evening a bit better

>> No.9687922
File: 1.13 MB, 540x540, excitedhop.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9687922

I'm using my husbando as an inspiration to stop being a fat slob and become fit. It's actually working surprisingly well.

>> No.9687928

>ghosted by a seagull before I even actually spoke to them
O-oh. Well, email me at this throwaway if you read this, central IL lolita anon.

>> No.9687936
File: 1.48 MB, 500x281, tumblr_ojzoxxAZ4R1saxdy4o1_500.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9687936

>>9687922
That's actually a really good idea, anon! I'm going to try use my husbando to get in better shape too.

>> No.9687970

>>9687701
Buy it cunt, it's a sign.

>> No.9687976

>>9687583
you booked it off they cant do shit. i got scheduled when i was out of town, got the call like "anon where the fuck are you" not my problem they cant remember who booked off months in advance

>> No.9687997
File: 48 KB, 540x456, how i feel rn.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9687997

Tfw want to be vegan bc I care about animals so much, like cry over documentaries about factory farming, so much.
>History with almost dying from anorexia, know it's not a good idea and will probably lead to a relapse. Know veganism is too restrictive for me.
>Ask comm member what I should do, small mention of past anorexia-
>She immediately accuses me of seeking attention
>"Anon it's unfair to the comm if you need special meals at every event! You can't just go around shaming everyone for eating meat!"
>Mfw she's yelling, her fat jiggling wildly as she proceeds to go on about how if I go vegan she'll be triggered into her binge disorder, how I'm basically bullying her
>"How dARE YOUUU anon! Fatshaming is wrong!" pipes up another comm member.
>Now everyone in the cafe is glaring at me as if I said something offensive when all I wanted was an opinion if veganism would be too risky

Why do I hang out with these girls? Why do I put myself through this bs all the time. I didn't even ask for "special meals" at events! It's not that hard to eat beforehand and just have tea if there's nothing there for me! Fucking fatasses wouldn't understand I guess, "my BLOODSUGAR IS LOW! I demand extra dessert, for my HEALTH"

>> No.9688006

>>9687237
Her hair is beautiful and the pantyhose are a nice touch, but that's literally all she has going for her.

>> No.9688009

>>9687997
this post alone seems attention seeking because i highly doubt anything even close to this happen lmao

>> No.9688013

>>9687597
>these people obviously aren't a part of communities they'd like to protect.

>feminism
>supports filling up the country with third worlders
>actively pursues giving outsiders the upper hand with quota filling and affirmative action
>demonizes native males
>wonders why native males don't want to "protect" or "support" the "community" that throwed them in the mud and calls them lazy and immature

Please be bait, I don't want to believe there are women out there that are this retarded.

You bet I'm not going to support or be a part of the community that shits on my kind, that would amount to cuckoldry.

>> No.9688017

>>9687997
You don't make friends with salad

>> No.9688019

>>9688013
Isn't that just the third wave, though? I guess the reasonable ones who actually wanted equality re-branded themselves as egalitarians or something.

>> No.9688021

>>9687997
Speaking as BED anon, that’s fucking ridiculous and disgusting.

>>9688009
In the mental health world there are always nutjobs like this in public. No surprise they also like weeaboo shit. I knew someone at inpatient that lost her shit if they even mentioned food. They kicked her out for yelling at other patients

>> No.9688029

>>9687814
>You sound like your afraid you'll end up talking to her again of your own free will and have been brainwashed that you can't get over a crush. So instead of using an account that has games and other friends on it, you abandon it so you don't have to truely end anything. It sounds like there still lingering feeling and you are unstable and can't keep yourself from acting on them because you might see her name on the list.

I kind of agree with this. I don't really want to go over that again but I don't really want closure because it might hurt her, on the other hand I fear I might get "hooked-up" again to her. So somehow I'm procrastinating the final choice.

>On top of all this, if she truely was close to you as you say she was, you probably would have had a phone number or some other way of contact. Your bait makes you sound like a lunatic semi-stalker who's made up a huge story in your head about how great you are and how important you are. Get over yourself or your possible obsession and get back on your steam to play with the (probably) mutliple other friends you abandond.

I noticed that women in this board tend to be very judgemental and prone to writing up fanfic stories out of thin air. A man would just have asked "Did she give you her telephone number since you claim you were important to her"?
But you choose to write some fanfic about a creepy lunatic stalker who makes up huge stories in his head. I mean, you girls should really put that imagination to work and start making money out of writing, I'd read that stalker story to be honest.

Just for you information, she wanted to meet me in person many times, we lived relatively close, but I refused, she also asked for my phone number and I refused aswell. You'd have to be a bit retarded to get even closer to the person you want to avoid falling in love with, and meeting her would've just that.

I wonder what will be the next fanfic of yours about.

>> No.9688032

>>9688019
"Reasonable" "feminists" wouldn't want to fill their country with third world rapists while shaming their own men, and then bitch about "males"(migrants) raping wymmynz.

>> No.9688033

>>9688032
>not wanting to be culturally enriched
That's racist, anon

>> No.9688044

>>9688033
That's not even racist, it's objetive reasoning.

>We don't want to get raped
>Third worlders have been raised at what could be called the opposite of feminist culture, therefore they rape like it's nobodies bussiness when they come here and have no moral qualms about it, these women aren't even "their kind".
>Therefore we don't want these people to come here under any circumstance

This would be a reasoning that is logically sound and makes sense.

>We don't want to get raped
>Third worlders have been raised at what could be called the opposite of feminist culture, therefore they rape like it's nobodies bussiness when they come here and have no moral qualms about it, these women aren't even "their kind".
>Therefore REFUGEES WELCOME PLS WE NEED MORE REFUGEES AND MORE DIVERSITY PLEASE! WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH THIRDWORLDERS! WE WANT TO BEAT SWEDEN IN RAPECOUNTS!

And this is a feminist reasoning, as you might notice, yes, it's completely retarded.

And when they bitch about rape they lump us whites with the rapist migrants and say it's a "male issue".

>> No.9688058

>>9688009
I can't prove it happened but it did, and I'm still super mad about it which is why I posted. I'd never bring up my ED without the context of the rest of the story. It's just ridiculous to me that my choices for the rights of animals is somehow infringing on her, triggering her, everything's about her. I'm one of the only skinny girls in the comm and I seriously think these girls hate me for it.

>> No.9688061

>>9688058
Nayrt but I believe you. There's something very convenient and attractive about letting yourself go and become a 700lbs hamplanet, while also thinking is a good thing and that you are fighting oppresion. Crying is easier than improving.

>> No.9688071

>>9688058
I believe it, have had fatties react insanely to me mentioning to a friend that I've previously struggled with an ED and that being a vegetarian has helped me.

>> No.9688074

>>9687997
If this actually happened, I'm sorry people flipped out at you. But maybe your mental health issues and/or food related ideology aren't appropriate topics of conversation at a meetup in the first place?

>> No.9688088
File: 398 KB, 878x767, rubypreg.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9688088

>>9687398
This sounds fake desu.

>> No.9688090

>>9687398
Because that's clearly a rational and normal response to someone calling you fat.

>> No.9688121

>>9688074
>hm maybe i will try some vegan options
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action