Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 535 KB, 608x608, 1427722512904.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9661987 No.9661987 [Reply] [Original] [rbt]

Old one is autosaging, please keep it cgl related

>> No.9661989
File: 162 KB, 720x1220, IMG_3412.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9661989

Depression over the last year and not being able to fit my dresses beautifully has been making be strongly consider just quitting Lolita.

>> No.9661990

Forgot to contribute, here goes.
>lolita wardrobe is a mess even after 9 years of lolita
>nothing matches
>keep impulsively buying cheap dresses because "what if they're not that cheap ever again??"
>still love the fashion but can't choose a substyle
>no new releases appeal to me anymore
>change mind about "dream dresses" at least twice a month

Am I ok? How do you focus and just build a decent wardrobe for different substyles? I feel like I can't put more than one decent coord together for each main piece I own and it's getting me down a lot more than it should.

>> No.9661991

Cats are objectively bad pets

>> No.9661996

>>9661990
If your dresses make you happy, who cares? Keep buying what you like.

If you dresses are stressing you out, consider downsizing. The Kon Mari method is great for this, even if you only apply it to your lolita wardrobe.

If you don't want to get rid of stuff, start focusing on how to get more wear out of each dress. Can you add boleros, blouses, or legwear to your wardrobe? Try to challenge yourself to find new items that go with at least three main pieces in your closet. Try to identify clusters of items that can be applied to multiple main pieces (ie. jewelry, legwear, and headwear that all goes with a theme or color). Ban yourself from buying any more main pieces until you have three coords with each main piece.

>> No.9661998

I finally have built my wardrobe big enough to be able to comfortably wear lolita, but I keep moving and now I don't have anyone to go anywhere with.
Sad thing is I'm in such an instagram worthy city. It just feels like I'm wasting it all.

>> No.9661999

>>9661990
You can focus better when you figure out what you like to wear (rather than what you like in general), and you can do that when you have at least one good coord.
Do you really have nothing that matches in your wardrobe? Maybe try to focus on putting together just one good coord as a start? Pick a color that flatters you and stick to a simple coord (as in, not too many accessories, no crazy cuts or prints), start slow.
Having someone to guide you might help too, do you have any lolita friends that can give you feedback?

>> No.9662005

>>9661996
>Ban yourself from buying any more main pieces until you have three coords with each main piece.
This is actually pretty good advice, thanks! I'm going to start with my fav dresses and work through them making sure I can dress them differently.
Odd that you should mention it, I actually KonMari'd my wardrobe about two months ago! It's definitely helped as I did feel much, much worse about the cluttery mess before I did.

>>9661999
I think my problem is that I have so many different dresses in different styles. I have one or two main themes/colours that take up about 70% of the wardrobe but even within that cohesive lump it ranges from classic to sweet to gothic to more oldschool sweet.

I think my main problem is blouses and footwear. I wear the same shoes with everything and I think I'm really awful at figuring out what blouses are supposed to go with what. Do you think it'd be worth consulting the coord help thread now and then for something that simple?

>> No.9662009

>>9662005
I think that's a perfectly reasonable thing to ask the coord help thread for.

>> No.9662013

>>9662005
Definitely ask the coord help thread. I think that with enough complimentary pieces like blouses, boleros, accessories, etc. you can balance this many styles in one wardrobe if you like them all, you just need to figure out how to coord them and make them all work, and this is something that you can learn.

>> No.9662017
File: 1.24 MB, 640x1136, 1506015713387.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9662017

>tfw b& from my favorite second hand shop

>> No.9662018

>>9662017
Do I dare ask why?

>> No.9662022
File: 113 KB, 472x354, 1508268916064.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9662022

I have an exam Thursday and I haven't started studying. I just want to window shop and shitpost on /cgl/.

>> No.9662023

>>9662022
That watermelon is like the exact same color as the inside of my vag

>> No.9662024

>tfw i won't be young forever
>tfw eventually i'll have to stop wearing really cute things because i'll just look plain unhinged
>tfw eventually won't be able to cosplay the young characters at all
It depresses me so bad. I'm taking care of my skin religiously because of it.
I hope I maybe die before I hit 30. I have nothing to look forward to.

>> No.9662025

>>9662018
I helped my mother out which killed all of my savings, so I wasn't able to pay for an order. Despite leaving at least $4k at their shop in the past and having a special membership they banned me forever.

>> No.9662028
File: 48 KB, 500x334, 1465934976778.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9662028

>>9662022
I feel you anon. But try to go somewhere without your computer to do it. I do that because else i'm too tempted to shitpost on /cgl/,scroll on my pinterest/tumblr dashboard,through twitter,facebook sales, egl archives,...

Good luck for your exam!

>>9662023
That's...great, anon

>> No.9662039

>>9662023
Are you ana chan from yesterday who shitted all over a thread?

>> No.9662046

>>9662039
No

>> No.9662057

>>9662025
That's not wrong of them though. Why would you place an order if you couldn't afford it? That's just stupid.

>> No.9662061

>>9662057
Not that anon but it sounds to me like their mother needed help after the initial order had been placed.

>> No.9662087

>>9662057
I didn't say it was wrong but I'm sad anyway. And yeah I meant it like this >>9662061 , thank you.

>> No.9662090
File: 33 KB, 435x327, sucks.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9662090

I'm 99% sure the cute grill from work wants me to ass her out, but I feel guilty about giving up on pursuing my con crush.

>> No.9662092
File: 52 KB, 649x394, 4b21d887-bf21-445b-b89e-cc39003a62a8..jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9662092

tfw lolita gf is at school and can't feed her frosted flakes in bed right now

>> No.9662099
File: 88 KB, 310x464, hangself.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9662099

>tfw no hot cosplay bf to lick my butthole

>> No.9662104

>>9662099
Where you from, babygull?

>> No.9662106

>>9662090
>>9662092
>>9662099
>>9662104
Go back to your own shitty board

>> No.9662109

>>9662106
Go back to your period cramps, Nancy

>> No.9662110

>wear and plan masked cosplays because I have a self loathing image of myself.
>cannot even tfw when I technically have no anymore

>> No.9662113

>>9662106
Are you mad you don't have a lolita enthusiast bf who wants to feed you frosted flakes?

>> No.9662116

>>9662090
Hold out for con crush.

>> No.9662131

Got screwed over by people who were supposed to be my friends. Unfortunately sometimes being "salty" is more important than treating people with respect and loving lolita fashion as a community. It's made me want to quit the fashion but it's also something that helped me out of a deep, dark hole in the past.

It all makes me think that for some reason, horrible people are incredibly attracted to this fashion and I don't know why. I've never experienced such hateful, egotistical and nasty people before. It's shocking how little regard can be shown to others and their feelings because dresses are more important than actually being genuine.

I don't know if I should keep everything and start fresh and try to move on but be less trusting and paranoid at the same time or sell everything and try to find something else to take its place.

>> No.9662136

>>9662131
>I've never experienced such hateful, egotistical and nasty people before.
I hear this a lot but pretty much every other hobby/interest community I've been part of has been 10x worse.

>> No.9662140

>>9662136
This. You're either exaggerating or very naive.

>> No.9662143

>>9662140
>>9662136
nayrt but I've noticed in the other communities I've been in people have been nasty upfront, while lolitas are more exclusionary or talk shit behind your back which I find far worse

>> No.9662148

>>9662143
>communities that are made up usually entirely of women resort to passive-aggressive, catty and exclusionary behaviour and mindgames instead of being outwardly confrontational

Are people honestly surprised?

>> No.9662160

>>9662148
Again, go back to your shithole.

>> No.9662168

>>9662024
There's an old lady in the plus size thread who looks pretty awsome. I firmly believe you can be lolita at any age. You might just want to coord differently as you get older to suit your changing aesthetic.

>> No.9662170

>>9662131
Kate 2.0

>> No.9662198
File: 141 KB, 502x502, 1502050467593.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9662198

I got a new job, basically doubling my income now. I feel so happy that I can now budget more comfortably and save up for dream dresses.

>> No.9662229

>>9662160
>everyone I don't like is an evil crossboarder

What an exciting life you must lead

>> No.9662236

>>9661987
Volunteering for a con has officially sucked the soul out of me. After this year I get to step back and become a normal volunteer again and not deal with masses of angry congoers.

If you volunteer for a con, gulls, DO NOT GET SUCKED INTO A POSITION OF POWER. Just give out badges or something. It's really really really really not worth it.

>> No.9662256
File: 41 KB, 500x391, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9662256

Pretty much my only close friend who I can talk about Jfash with is going through a hard time right now so I haven't been able to talk to her a lot recently.

Part of the issue with this is getting to talk about Jfash with someone really helps distract me from my off and on struggles with an ED.

I'm pretty introverted and don't have a ton of stuff I get really gung-ho about so having someone to talk to me about something I really like had helped.

Along with her absence though, I was recently faced with a series of triggers for falling back into my disordered eating.

I developed feelings for someone but I have deep seated feelings of inadequacy and only feel cute when I look sickly thin. It gets to the point that whenever I eat to the point of feeling full I'll sincerely be very irritated for the rest of the day because I correlate that feeling with looking disgusting.

I'm not overweight, at all, if anything I'm on the slim side of average or the higher side of slim. But I've started back at not wanting to exceed 1000cal a day. I know it's not a huge restriction as of now, but there were days last week where I did less than 400.

I feel like if I can't control anything else in my life, I can least control the number on the scale going down.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to fall back into another round of this bullshit. I'll have to get stuff altered to look okay if I lose much more and my closet is rather large so it'll end up being a ton of $.

I know recently there was some huge derail with some shitposter talking about anorexia and I don't want things to derail to that but I really needed to say this somewhere.

>> No.9662263
File: 599 KB, 500x500, makochew.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9662263

>>9662160
But I'm *already* here.

>> No.9662273
File: 50 KB, 540x540, this sucks, man.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9662273

got dumped today

>> No.9662281
File: 7 KB, 211x290, 1418084063162.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9662281

>mfw this thread
ban all crossposters

>> No.9662291

I really should kill myself. I deserve it after all

>> No.9662319

>>9662291
You don't.

>>9662099
I believe in you, anon.

>> No.9662326
File: 3 KB, 126x125, 1491393539796.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9662326

>>9662099
Real talk, does this feel good? My boyfriend is a hot cosplayer but that feels like a big risk to ask him to make just for experimenting if it'd be good feeling or not.

>> No.9662327

>>9662326
>>9662099
I would eat my girldfriend's ass and pussy 24/7, and enjoy it, but only if she was a virgin.

Not a virgin = you almost certainly have HPV and/or Herpes-2. I don't want throat cancer.

>> No.9662331

>>9662326
Lick your own asshole first to find out.

>> No.9662332
File: 39 KB, 477x479, 1244655241488.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9662332

>>9662256
>all that text
>0 replies

>> No.9662334

It’s kind of vain, but I am really hating my eye bags right now. They’re a lot like LovelyLor’s, and I’m oddly worried that people will compare my appearance to hers. They’re also genetic, and I’ve tried multiple creams to get them to not be as prominent, but nothing really works. I know I should just accept that I’ll never be perfect, but ugh, I can’t figure out any makeup style that flatters the stupid things.

>> No.9662335

>>9662332
I mean, it's not like replies really matter? This is 4chan. I posted anonymously to vent, not for asspats. This is also a fairly slow moving board, threads like this last a long time.

Plus you replied anon, so you can't really say there are 0.

>> No.9662337
File: 553 KB, 1280x1707, cosplay is consent.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9662337

>>9662256
Good, thin girls are very pretty, but they're so rare now.

Over 60% of American women are overweight, but I would say over 90% have more fat than they should.

It increases lifespan to be moderately underweight, we need more THINN girls and less fatties. Any fatties reading this should go throw up, and try not eating for a day, it won't kill you.

>> No.9662338

Please remember to ignore bait.

>> No.9662340

>>9662319
Why?

>> No.9662343
File: 2.01 MB, 1252x1765, 4825f879df85c40b3bca40e4c4c58cbd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9662343

>>9662338
I'm completely serious, why is it that guys can lift weights and follow strict diets, but virtually all women can't stop themselves from eating refined sugars until they're fat?

High-status males will never date you if you're fat, and you're on a time limit, they don't want you in your late 20s or 30s either, and you'll just have retarded kids if you wait that long anyway.

>Inb4 I don't want a high-status male

Yes you do, you don't even realize it, because low-status and average males are basically invisible to women.

>> No.9662349
File: 20 KB, 259x224, D68A2EEB-6513-4185-B3A8-24ADB9560F0F-1583-0000013E14EF5F20.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9662349

>>9662340
Referring to >>9662337
Just don't feed them.

Anyway today's feel

>I've been looking for months for a very specific BJD lolita collab dress
>I want to twin with my elegant doll
>finally find it!
>go to seller page, feedback is good, about to send a message
>the dress was 1/3 scale... my doll is 1/4 scale...
>how could I never notice
>mfw

>> No.9662351

lol self-identifying bait

>> No.9662366

>>9662340
Why do you think you deserve to die?

I don't think you do.

>> No.9662370

>>9662022
Cute kitty

>> No.9662393

>>9662337
>implying the girl in that pic is thin
looking pretty skinnyfat to me

>> No.9662395

>Consider myself a bit of a Btssb brandwhore, majority of my wardrobe and DDs are Baby
>Never bought direct from them
>Feel like I'm not supporting the brand cause I'm a skint bastard

I feel guilty but can't justify paying over $350(after shipping) for a dress, why must exchange rates/shipping always screw me over.

>> No.9662402

i just want to be dead. my relationship is falling apart, I can't fit into my brand because i've gained weight, and my anxiety is at an all time high. i just really wish i could just die in my sleep.

>> No.9662405

>finally making a decent amount of money
>being mentally stable enough to well function most of the time (I had severe depressions a few years back)
>my wardrobe is growing bigger
>recently got my dream dress
>having a few really sweet friends

Everything is going smooth and well yet

>feeling like shit because I'm in my 20's and still not married or ever had a serious relationship/relationship lasting longe than 3 months

I swear it's not even because of me, it's just because I pick up them stupid guys all the time. One was whining after his ex, one was into slapping and dirty talk which I can't stand for sh, one turned out to work as a prostitute and the list goes longer.

On top of that I got raped when I was 18 and still give myself the fault yet it also makes me really scared to talk to men and I mistrust nearly all of them.

>> No.9662407

>>9662405
Have you tried dating any other girls in your town?

It’s nice to be with someone who actually appreciates fashion.

>> No.9662408

>>9662402
I wanna be your friend.

>> No.9662412

>>9662131
CGL is a meritocracy oriented toward capitalism and consumption. It stopped being about community, self-expression and creativity a long time ago. Normal that many people have huge egos. Many subcultures turn out like this when brands are seen like gods.

>> No.9662418

>>9662407
I assume you were replying to the wrong post. But why would I ever date a girl?

Girls are even worse than men and I want to get MARRIED and have a FAMILY. Which is pretty much not possible with a girl.

>> No.9662421

>>9662405
>I swear it's not even because of me
>>>9662418
Nah, it's because of you.

>> No.9662422

>>9662421
Because I'm straight and don't want to go out with girls? I like men, I just have a really hard time to find the right one, which makes me anxious as I'm already pretty old and still haven't found someone to live with.

>> No.9662430

>>9662422
Maybe you could try to change the typw of people you hang out with? Idk, i just find weird that you only dated shitty people. Unless there is more to it that you are not telling us

>> No.9662434

>>9662422
Because you can't view your own behaviour critically and you only blame the other part. Also, you seem to look for a marriage and kids rather than a person you can share your life with.

>> No.9662438

>>9662405
Research bullshit games shitty men like to pull, there are dozens of books about it. You'll most likely find a pattern you can avoid or exploit.

>> No.9662439

>>9662422
Because you're saying men are shitty and women are worse. Does that mean everyone around you is shitty or does that mean you are, I wonder.

>> No.9662441

>>9662434
Well marriage and kids pretty much equals sharing my life with someone.

These days I avoid to date shitty guys so I basically date no one.

>> No.9662443

>>9662441
Sounds like you just have shitty taste. Have fun wasting your youth and settling or dying alone when you're older.

>> No.9662446

>>9662443
Nice, thank you.

>> No.9662449

>>9662441
And how do you judge if they are shitty? Maybe that's the problem

>> No.9662456

I can't believe it. For the first time after years, I'll be able to join my comm winter ILD meet since it will be one of my days off. I'm soooo happy and I'm already planning a new special coord for it.

Also, in less than a month I'll visit Tokyo again with my bf. I feel super lucky atm.

>> No.9662469

>>9662449
Just read my first post. I don't like to be slapped, I don't want to hear about someones ex, I don't want someone to read me from the bible (that was really creepy), I also don't want to be with someone who sells their body to raise money

>> No.9662475

>>9662469
>A man wants to slap me and talk dirty to me in bed
The horror of it all. He was practically a rapist!

>> No.9662477

>>9662469
But I mean, shouldnt you first get to know the other person before you start dating them? I was friends with my former girlfriend for three months before we started dating, to make sure she was the person I wanted to spend my life with.
Just take it easy and don't rush things anon, you still have time.

>> No.9662479

>>9662475
I just don't like it.

>>9662477
Thank you. It's maybe just because I never learned anything about relationships outside of bed stuff. Like, I never went on a first date or so. I just imagine stuff to be really akward cuz I practically don't know what boys talk about.

>> No.9662483

>>9662479
Not liking something as innocuous as dirty talk in the bedroom isn't exactly grounds for dismissal or calling someone a shitty partner. If you don't like it, just don't do it. Definitely sounds like the problem is with you

>> No.9662519

>>9661998
remember that you're born alone and will die alone. get used to being in your own company until you find friends in your new city. you dont have to feel lonely just because you are alone.

>> No.9662529

>>9662343
is this pasta

>> No.9662553

>>9662483
Well, being called a slut while being slapped (which was as heavy that it left some marks for a few days) isn't what I'd call innocent. Also, I don't really like to be called a slut? I don't think stuff like that should be said in a relationship or at least should be talked about before hand.

>> No.9662563

>>9662553
Being called a slut and striking is as close to vanilla as you can get these days in a bedroom scenario outside of sticking exclusively to the missionary position. Your boyfriend was stupid to try it without running it past you first and hitting you too hard but I just find it funny that you consider situations like these to be complete relationship dealbreakers when you've also said you've wanted to take on responsibilities like starting a family. Are you going to take the kids and leave if your future husband runs the idea of trying anal by you?

>> No.9662566

>>9662479
Just talk about your hobbies and stuff like that, go deeper into the topics you share. Idk, guys are not as different from you as girls think.
But what do I know, I'm a guy who browses a board where the main topic is dresses I can't even wear after all.

>> No.9662569

>all the cons you grew up with have grown to the point that it is a logistical nightmare.
Shit is fucking depressing when you have to choose between jumping hoops and loops for a hotel room or skip out. Already bad enough friends you don't meet often can't make it for the same reason.

>> No.9662575

>>9662256
I feel pretty much the same, anon. I lost my jfashion friend when I moved a few years ago and my ED feelings are returning for a different reason, but I get how hard and scary but also strangely comforting it can be.

Have you considered, though, that your friend may need you as much as you need her right now? It might be worth trying to reach out to her and saying something like, "I just wanted you to know that talking to you about jfashion is one of the few things that distracts my mind and I look forward to it. Thank you for being here for me, and I hope I can be here for you too."

>Also, if you want another jfashion friend, I gave give you my email... I'm also very introverted and I'm not the best at replying due to anxiety, but I'd make a genuine effort because it sounds like we have a lot in common and could both use a helpful distraction.

>> No.9662577

>>9662563
Just because it's normalized and libfems think it's ~empowering~ doesn't mean anon should be comfortable with being degraded during sex.
>inb4 "being slapped and insulted isn't degrading! uwu"

>> No.9662579

>>9662563
I don't understand this sentiment. Me and my boyfriend are by no means vanilla and have a bunch of shit we know we like and do on the regular, but neither of us is into dirty talk or physical violence. If your partner is really into something but you think it's awful and a turn off and they aren't willing to comrpomise then that's an incredibly legitimate dealbreaker. Just because someone isn't into the hip fetish of the week doesn't mean they only want boring sex, and there's a huge difference between talking about/suggesting new things in the bedroom and just dropping something new and strange on them in the middle of it.

>> No.9662580

>>9662579
+1

>> No.9662586

>>9662577
Except what I said has nothing to do with feminism, being empowered and nowhere did I say that she has to unconditionally do whatever her partner wants?
>>9662579
>they aren't willing to compromise
Anon didn't mention anywhere that her boyfriend refused to stop the striking or the dirty talk, and I'm going to assume that this wasn't the case because she seemed to be mortally offended by the fact that he called her a slut and took it as some grave personal attack against her character even though it was clearly just dirty talking/acting out a fantasy like millions of other people do. Being an adult and compromising in this situation would be realizing he fucked up, asking him not to do it again and moving on. If he refused to drop the subject then yes, he'd be in the wrong.

>> No.9662588

>>9662579
This so much. Even though the anon sounds like a slightly stuck up person, she still deserves to have the sex life she wants. I'm not anti-kink and personally like being slapped and called names, but just because a lot of people like something doesn't mean everyone else has to.

>> No.9662592

>>9662588
There's a difference between 'I'm not into that kind of kink and would prefer not to do it' and 'this man I was dating was a shitty partner because he was into this kind of kink so I dumped him for it', tho

>> No.9662593

>>9662586
I mean, I will agree that anon does come off as childish and a bit single-minded, but maybe there's a reason for her behaviour. Even though I agree that some level of conversation is important and adult, we don't know what happened or if they did talk about it after. You're jumping to a lot of conclusions here, and it might be best to wait for anon to clarify what happened.

>> No.9662595

>>9662592
The problem is, he didnt ask, and as anon said, he took it too far. Idk, but leaving marks for too days is a bit excessive right?

>> No.9662599

>>9662592
To be fair, yes. I really do agree on that. But it sounds like he was too forceful as well. I don't know, the situation sounds complicated.

>> No.9662601

>>9662593
I'm just coming to the conclusions that seem the most likely based on what she's posted/the fact that she hasn't had a relationship last longer than 3 months.
>>9662595
Of course it's excessive, I already said he was an idiot for not running it by her first, but people fuck up and make mistakes, especially in the sweaty heat of the moment.

>> No.9662605

Reading this thread really made me want some lolita friends. I'm in London and I know there's lolitas around because I've met two, they were really lovely... but even though I'm cute, I have low self-esteem and I'm a little autistic. I don't want to impose on them and seem creepy.

>> No.9662609

>>9662405
Actually it is you.

Try to resolve your problem with men before starting a new relationship or having kids for fuck sake. Maybe you are subconsciously trying to find some flaws in your partner just to dump him? Relationships are hard. You have to work with your partner in order to make it work.
Did you say to your ex that you didn't like spanking before sex? Did you say to another one that you prefer not to listen about his ex-gf?
Don't look for husbands/fathers of your children because it's stupid. Try finding someone you love and make everything you can to have a happy life with him. That's all.

>> No.9662611
File: 30 KB, 500x500, 1488582367205.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9662611

>Get a $200 check from a court settlement
>"Awesome, I'll use this to get something nice for my girlfriend,"
>Buy her a dress from BtssB we've been eying
>Go to cash in check
>My ATM card expired so I can't deposit the check
>Bank always sends new cards to my mother's house, out of state, so it's always a hassle getting them when my card expires
>"Ok, I'll deposit it in the app then"
>App doesn't let me log in because of expired card and wants me to verify my account number before logging in
>"Okay fine, I'll wait until I get home."
>Put check in wallet
>Can't find wallet
>I've been putting it in a different pocket all week because I have a dumb pimple on my thigh that it rubs against
>Probably misplaced it doing a pocket switcheroo
>At worst case scenario I put it in my back pocket and it fell out somewhere
>I'm still happy I bought the dress for her but feels bad I potentially lost the check that was supposed to cover it
>Can't even log into my bank account online to see if someone is potentially using my credit cards because they're asking for my card number, which I of course don't have

I know $200 may not be much to some of you but that's a really big hit for me.My ATM card expiring at the perfect timing for me to cash the check and me having a thigh pimple come out of nowhere was just too perfect of a storm I guess.

I just wanted to do something nice for her with extra cash I found my way. Now I'm going to nap after venting because I needed to take the day off work (wouldn't be able to focus and need time to turn my house upside down). Hopefully after I clear my head with a nap I can look around more and find it.

Goodnight, everyone.

>> No.9662614 [DELETED] 

>>9662605
I'm been in london for a couple of years and I've not seen any lolitas yet. Then again, I'm too anxious to join a comm (I'm one of the many anxiety lolitas that were posting in the previous general).

Oh no, I think I did see one in the Brandy Melville off carnaby street, but she was wearing a polkadot milanoo-type blackxpink coord with tumblr hair. Ita but she looked like she was having fun so I can't really fault her.

I'm always worried I'm weird and I hate imposing on people too, so I feel you! Maybe one day we'll bump into each other.

>> No.9662617

>>9662605
I've been in london for a couple of years and I haven't seen any other lolitas yet. Then again, I haven't joined a comm as I'm a bit scared to do so alone. I always worry that I come on too strong/creepy even though people tell me I'm fine, so I feel you. I really want lolita friends too but so far they seem to have evaded me and my normie friends don't like it when I wear it with them.

>> No.9662622

>>9662617
Wanna trade emails or something? Maybe we can go to a cute café and discuss joining the UK comm together

>> No.9662625

>tfw was ghosted by London lolita

>> No.9662627

>>9662622
Totally! You can shoot an email to [email protected]

>> No.9662628

>>9662625
That sucks... At least I know I wouldn't ghost. What happened, anon?

>> No.9662629
File: 13 KB, 236x257, ox1ulsgg4g1t03pm3o5_250.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9662629

I feel sad because I will never meet with anyone I've spoken with in this board.
I'm too anxious to post in the friend finder thread and i don't want to mp anyone because I don't want to come out as a creep.
Can't join the cosplay community in my city because its toxic af, can't join the lolita comm because I'm not a qt grill.
I've considered quitting 4chan for a long time, but I always end up coming back because this gives me the illusion of having friends who share my interests.

I mean, I'm not totally miserable, I have good normie friends, I just would like to have people to talk about cosplay or jfash without feeling judged.

>> No.9662630

>>9662625
ouch, that's lame. Are you also a lolita, anon?

>> No.9662633

>>9662628
I don't know, they just stopped responding to messages for no reason a couple of months ago.
>>9662630
I'm not

>> No.9662636 [DELETED] 

>>9662633
Long shot but are you that guy who has a lolita fetish? You're from ireland?

>> No.9662643

>>9662633
>I'm not
Unless you were bonding over other things, that might be the reason.

>> No.9662645

>saving big time for con, should have almost 1k to spend
>told that a dress I paid off a month ago is finally going to be shipped and arriving by the day of con
>Being apart of con fashion show
>birthday gifts arriving daily as well
>Suddenly best friend is struck with college funds due by the 30th
>planning to loan her the money to pay her classes
>also scoring her a job at my place of work

I feel good that I can help friends out and give myself the small vacation I deserve with this con. I haven't felt this happy with myself for the longest of time. :')

>> No.9662647 [DELETED] 

>>9662636
I'm from Ireland but I don't have a lolita fetish? That's gross.

>> No.9662648

>>9662629
God same anon.
Except i'm a grill, but not a qt.
Also I'm deadly scared of being catfished by a guy again. Happened once (clever catfish at that) and it broke my heart into a million pieces because I loved "her" (in fact,loved her so much that before I could tell her,the guy said he felt too bad to keep on pretending being someone i seemed to have feelings for and apologized to me)

>> No.9662650

>>9662648
Shit, that's cold

>> No.9662652

>>9662625
are you that guy who keeps whining about being ghosted by lolitas?
even if you don't have a "lolita fetish" it may appear weird to people that you go out of your way to specifically 'befriend' lolitas while not wearing any j-fashion yourself, perhaps that's why gulls break off contact

>> No.9662654

>People at work know I do cosplay for cons
>Co-worker asks if I can make a costume for them
>Pretty simple, something I could do in a day
>Figure 10 hours plus $100 in supplies, quote $300
>"That's too expensive for a costume!"
>"Can't you do it for me as a favor?"
>Bitch, me working for only $20/h IS the favor

This is why I hate it when people ask for commissions. Yes, I would like to do costumes professionally, but I'd need to make a living wage (I make more than $20/h). Why do people have it in their heads that expertly tailored costumes should cost less than custom made clothes?

>> No.9662658

Man I just really love lolita.

>> No.9662660 [DELETED] 

>>9662652
Have literally never complained about being ghosted by lolitas to anyone or on this board, nor do I go out of my way to 'befriend' them, I just brought up my experience in passing here because London was being discussed. But at least I now know it's actually you and it was for the better, Jesus.

>> No.9662661

>>9662660
hey dude nayrt but I think it was me who ghosted you! I forgot to reply for a really long time (two holidays, y'know, then family stuff happened... sucks but that's my excuse) and I figured it'd be more awkward if I said something than if I didn't. I genuinely wish you all the best and I hope you have fun when you come down in november.

If this isn't you, this post will look super weird. But fuck it.

>> No.9662662

>>9662652
Nayrt, but you can like the aesthetic and the culture without having to wear it yourself.
I'm not saying that anon is not a creep, I don't know him, but it sucks to have the stigma that guys who are into lolita are into it just for fetish.
I haven't contacted any because I'm aware of it, and it may sound like I'm whining as well, but just feels bad.

>> No.9662667

>>9662662
Apologies then, I deleted the other post since it wasn't actually you. Don't worry about it, hope nothing serious happened with your family. My mail's still open if you want to chat again!

>> No.9662669

>>9662667
Oops, meant for >>9662661. You made a good post though nonetheless. I agree

>> No.9662670

>>9662662
I'm totally cool with talking to guys who have a genuine interest in the fashion and can actually have conversations about it.
If you know brands/styles/releases and such it doesn't matter to me whether you actually wear the fashion or not, there's just too many guys who'll message you because they think lolita looks neat, but then you can never really talk to them about it.
You shouldn't be afraid of contacting gulls, it's pretty easy to tell whether someone actually cares about the fashion or if it's just a fetish to them!

>> No.9662676
File: 56 KB, 700x602, sploosh.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9662676

I want to wear more lolita, but I can't decide on one aesthetic. My dream dresses are all over the place, from Moitie to AP to IW, it'd be ok if I had one style I loved most, but I genuinely like all of them. This wouldn't be a problem for someone with a large income, but I'm the sort who needs to save a lot before I buy anything. I feel like I'll never have my dream wardrobe or even a good coord because my tastes are so here and there. I want to be able to buy like, 3 shirts that I can rotate around my wardrobe but that's just not possible. I'd love a capsule wardrobe but I just can't decide. Sighh

>> No.9662685

>>9662658
Me too anon

>> No.9662728

>>9662366
I offer no value, nor will I ever in the future

>> No.9662742

>>9662728
>nor will I ever in the future


FACT. This is a choice. You can choose to work and be valuable or to not.

>> No.9662750

>>9662648
Holy SHIT that’s actually awful.

Being cautious won’t hurt you forever though, it’s okay

>> No.9662751

>>9662648
Why the fuck would they do that? Did they ever tell you?

>> No.9662757
File: 107 KB, 768x1024, 1506376460278.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9662757

Just stopping by to say, there is nothing cuter and more heartwarming than a girl who genuinely loves dresses and fashion. It makes my heart skip a beat to be honest.

You all are amazing and beautiful, and loved by all the nervous guys around you
Keep shining on you beautiful diamonds

>> No.9662760

>>9662757
>You all are amazing and beautiful
Some are, but like most people are not.

>> No.9662762

>>9662757
Thanks anon.

>> No.9662770
File: 114 KB, 527x495, WVlVZ.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9662770

>>9662757

>> No.9662771

>>9662770
DELET THIS

>> No.9662772

>>9662771
KEK Does the truth hurt?

>> No.9662773

>>9662772
IT'S MY CREDIT CARD, I SWEAR

REEEEEEEEEE

>> No.9662775

>>9662773
Shh calm down. Go ask your mom to make you some tendies.

>> No.9662780

>>9662650
>>9662750
>>9662751
Thank you anons! It happened months ago and I'm ok now. I had several bad encounters with guys from the chans and guys in general to the point where now i don't even wanna try to be friends with one ever again.

That guy said he first thought I was another guy "roleplaying" as a girl due to some expressions i use and such, then noticed i was a real girl (by how feminine my hobbies were,how i described my looks,a picture of my hand,...)
And he told me that talking to me made him smile, that his life was shitty and i was his ray of sunshine,... but that he decided he didn't want to lie any longer and have it hurt me even more when i learn about it in a way or another.

I assumed "she" was shy like me for not wanting to show face or voicechat for a little while. I was beginning to trust her. She was everything i look for in another girl. And she told me she liked me a lot, liked lolita fashion too,... she would tell me sweet things that made me get butterflies in my stomach,...

I was devastated when I saw his message and began crying in front of my computer. I just kept my cool and said I understood his feelings but that I didn't wish to stay in contact any longer (he wanted to "stay friends") and blocked him.

So yeah, be careful out there!

>> No.9662790

>>9662611
You sound super disorganized anon

>> No.9662792
File: 12 KB, 185x82, 1493207992926.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9662792

>>9662757

>> No.9662794

>>9662780
Sorry to hear that anon. Don't let a few dildos colour your perception of an entire gender, though.

>> No.9662795
File: 939 KB, 240x135, 1415949100281.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9662795

>>9662757

>> No.9662797
File: 44 KB, 400x509, yummy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9662797

>tfw boyfriend is a semi poorfag but still insists on buying you dresses
>come from rich family
>still a student so no real income yet aside from brief work opportunities and internships
>want nothing more than to be able to take care of him, shower him in gifts, and buy my own brand by myself
Every time he gets me something I essentially try to throw money at him because I'm lucky enough to have my family's complete support, at least for the next few years. I appreciate all the dresses he's gotten for me but I care about him much more. I'm just worried about hurting his pride.

>> No.9662842

>>9662794
I know all men aren't bad, my brothers and my father are living examples, but honestly I just don't wanna try and build a friendship with a dude again. I don't hate men though, even if i'm not attracted to them.

>> No.9662848

>>9662780
>I genuinely connected with a person
>they revealed that they are a different gender than me
>I hate the other gender so much that this forces me to sever all contact with them and whine about how what they did is mean

did you ever wonder why he did that given how shitty guys get treated on cgl and cosplay/jfash related communities?

>> No.9662849

>>9661989
Don't quit something you still love. You can still lose weight and get better. Don't give up, I believe in you.

>> No.9662852
File: 630 KB, 1600x1200, 1473202756117.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9662852

>>9662842
>I don't hate men but I refuse to befriend a man ever again purely by virtue of their gender

Can't help but feel if the gender roles in this post were reversed, you'd be told to go back to /r9k/

>> No.9662853

>>9662848
They lied to me all along (and not only about their gender). You completely missed the point.
That's shitty in any case to go "i'll target a random gull that may or may not have done something wrong because they're meanies waah waah". I always treat everyone equally in my community including men. You sound like one of those guys from /r9k/ that are extremely entitled and whiny.

>> No.9662855

>>9662852
Can't help but feel like this is /r9k/ trying to prove SJW hypocrisy by pretending they're a woman who hates all men

>> No.9662856
File: 145 KB, 1280x720, 1506965998211.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9662856

>honestly I just don't wanna try and build a friendship with a black person again
>I don't hate black people though

>> No.9662857

>>9662848
>>9662852
>>9662856
go back to r9k already and stop shitting up the thread you manbabies

>> No.9662858

[insert post about /r9k/ with frills here]

>> No.9662859

>>9662857
you know I can't help but feel....
>all these lonely guys from /r9k/
>these damaged girls from /cgl/

maybe there's a way to make something beautiful here

>> No.9662860

>>9662857
I've been on this board for years you absolute gowl. Try again

>> No.9662861

>>9662852
>>9662856
You guys got it all wrong. I already have 2 guy friends actually and they're pretty cool, but I don't share anything close with them. I just can't be a friend with a guy like I am with another girl. Especially if they lie to me for 3 months.

>> No.9662862

>>9662859
/cgl/ can do better

well, a little better

>> No.9662865
File: 40 KB, 736x592, 0aea6b1098e904d49ff576bd5fbe61c3--faces.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9662865

>>9662859
please no. we have standards.


also i want robots and "b-but not all men!1!" to leave. we get it. you're good guys and anon is a big meanie for rejecting a fuckface who lied to her and having trouble trusting boys after many issues with them.

>> No.9662866
File: 41 KB, 332x494, whpre.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9662866

>>9662856
OT, but that anime always makes me cry because I have no close female friends. Not even in my comm.

>> No.9662869

>>9662853
They lied to you because most likely they couldn't get anyone to talk to them normally. A lot of people in this community unfairly stereotype guys and so to find someone he could connect with he probably l has to lie about his gender at first

>> No.9662871
File: 65 KB, 632x1024, 1505680193996.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9662871

>browse the archives for /cgl/ and /r9k/ looking for the most recent mentions of one board on the other over the past couple of weeks
>the autistic screeching from both is identical and completely interchangeable

Really makes you think

>> No.9662872

>>9662865
>rejecting a fuckface who lied to her and having trouble trusting boys after many issues with them
Swap the genders and this is classic r9k. Just admit it, you boards are perfect for each other.

>> No.9662874

>>9662865
>I want them to leave
Too bad, we're as much a part of this community as you are. We cosplay, we follow jfash, we attend cons, we larp. Take your weird sexist gatekeeping somewhere else if you can't stand sharing a board with guys.

>> No.9662876

>>9662871
>>9662872
So shall we start shipping robots and gulls together?

>> No.9662877

>>9662865
>>9662874
>both attempting to act like part of a collective because of boards on a phillipene woodcarving forum
>both probably autistic
>both have a shitty attitude

>>9662876 i ship it

>> No.9662878
File: 465 KB, 1280x720, 1506007563957.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9662878

>>9662859
please no, we have standards.

also I want roasties and "b-but I didn't fuck chad!1!" to leave. we get it. you're independent women and anon is a big meanie for rejecting a literal whore who lied to him and having trouble trusting women after many issues with them

>> No.9662879

>>9661990
I impulse bought all the cheap dresses for years, now I'm buying accessories and it's so satisfying to have a huge wardrobe with lots of interchangeable parts. I wouldn't change a thing

>> No.9662880
File: 404 KB, 853x480, 795.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9662880

>>9662874
i totally do, love. i just think you should cut back on the whining.

>> No.9662881

>>9662874
Nayrt but having guys is totally fine. If anything it’s a positive influence on the overall cattiness, but it’s the dumbasses that are annoying.

“I’m a guy” is innocent enough but “man here, girls look shit in lolita” isn’t really necessary, helpful, or welcome

>> No.9662882

>>9662877
What are you even talking about?
I'm just saying they need to quit their bitching because they can't stop guys from being cosplayers and browsing this board
If they have that much of an issue, they can go to lolcow, the real female r9k, where they ban anyone who identifies as male

>> No.9662884

>>9662878
Stop avatarfagging already

>> No.9662885

>>9662881
But the whole discussion is about a guy who wanted someone to talk about Lolita with. He liked about being a girl so he could make a friend, and then the anon dropped him the minute he let it out. That has nothing to do with your second statement

>> No.9662887

The male tears sure are flowing
>inb4 go back to tumblr : (

>> No.9662888
File: 119 KB, 695x642, yoduh.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9662888

>find book about sewing at the library
>pick it off the shelf
>it smells terrible
>mfw there is feces squished between the pages
>like, someone just shit in the book and closed it back up

I'm never venturing to the ghetto library again.

>> No.9662889

>>9662888
what the fuuuuuuck

>> No.9662890
File: 233 KB, 560x560, 1469546836625.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9662890

>>9662884
2 images doesn't constitute avatarfagging. Galko just happens to have top tier reactions. Have a spurdo instead

>> No.9662891

>>9662887
does that make you happy anon?

>> No.9662893

>>9662891
Don't even reply to cheap trolls

>> No.9662898

>>9662256

Get help BEFORE you get sucked in too deep for another round. Seriously. Just do it.

>> No.9662921

>>9662865
>standards
Best joke all day.

>> No.9662924

These threads should be banned already. Didn't jannies delete them a few months ago? What happened?

>> No.9662926

>>9662924
Janitors delete them when they get off /cgl topics, which they almost always do.

>> No.9662929
File: 248 KB, 500x648, downrightoffensive.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9662929

We were talking about relationships at tea last weekend and one girl said (with 0 sarcasm) "I'm not single, but my boyfriend is."

Girl, have some self-respect.

>> No.9662939

>>9662924
I'd rather the mouthbreathers who consistently derail threads by calling the author of any post they don't like some /r9k/ crossboarder were just banned instead. It's probably the same 2 or 3 people every fucking feels thread

>> No.9662942
File: 437 KB, 384x288, image.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9662942

>>9662898
>before you get sucked in too deep

It's way too late senpai

>> No.9662948

>>9662575
Really anon if you want to talk about it I'm open but I'm not really in a place for recovery ATM so I'd be a terrible influence on you.

>> No.9662982
File: 395 KB, 605x600, oniichanfuckedup.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9662982

>>9662939
Feels threads come in a few different flavors...
>actual discussion of cosplay/lolita life
>offtopic relationship dramu
>incel vs. Tumblrina slapfights
>shitposting about diapers, thongs, farts, and butthole sizes

>> No.9663002

>>9662982
Don't forget eating disorders

>> No.9663012

>>9663002
ED is always gonna be here, it's just part of being a girl in fashion. Not saying it's "trendy" or "cool" but they are wrapped up a lot.

>> No.9663049
File: 22 KB, 195x217, 1320007817391.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9663049

>>9662611
Found it. Somehow when making my living room bed last night it got trapped under the fitted mattress sheet. Not sure how, maybe it fell out of my pocket while I was making it and I didn't notice.

>>9662790
No denial here. I also have a really short attention span and poor memory. If I start any task it'll only take about a minute before I lose focus. Not sure if it's a result of my legitimate medical insomnia or if I have undiagnosed ADHD or something.

>>9662871
Reminds me of when the discord for "cgl" was made and then anon searched the discord link to find that the top result was an /r9k/ thread that predated the /cgl/ thread. So it started as a robot discord that got rebranded for the sake of getting girls to join. As expected, it was filled wit creepers who had no idea about jfash or cosplay just spouting memes and makin suspicious comments if anyone self posted.

>> No.9663062

>>9662939
It's most likely other people from r9k, like how on other boards, people from Reddit will be the loudest ones calling everything Reddit, the people who cry about r9k the most are probably ly coming from there and think it's the fastest way to try to fit in

>> No.9663065

>>9663062
>trying to fit in
>in a site where every post is anonymous
How delusional do you have to be

>> No.9663070
File: 13 KB, 500x259, 1441745544604.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9663070

>>9661991
How so?

>> No.9663076
File: 33 KB, 1020x426, image.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9663076

>>9661991

>> No.9663078
File: 14 KB, 633x758, 1393885590485.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9663078

>tfw have a wardrobe of cute J-fash but barely ever wear it because I always get super self-conscious of how ugly my face is whenever I go out in public

I don't even have that low self-esteem or anything but it sucks because I love the clothing but can't enjoy wearing it at all because it's such a mood killer whenever I see myself in the mirror. So I end up wearing plain clothing so I don't stand out.

>> No.9663093

>>9663078
Wear a medical mask

>> No.9663098

Bless line and deco apps for making stickers to put on photos as well as iPhone update to edit screenshots.
>have irl yaoi hands
>can’t do mirror selfie without log palms and fingers looking weird af
>at least camera over durp face and sticker over both solves two problems in one.

>> No.9663170
File: 53 KB, 505x670, 1502481137764.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9663170

>>9662797
Having been that guy, the best advice I can give to you is to just appreciate it. If he's anything like I was he really just enjoy taking care of you and seeing you happy. If you feel the need to communicate part of it than do so, he'll love it.

My gal went and took a shit in my heart and there have been other girls but none who I enjoyed taking care of more than her or being appreciated by. One of the most painful things I've ever had to do was turn her away when she tried to come back to me last month, but as much as I wanted that feeling back I couldn't disrespect myself like that.

Please anyone reading this, treasure your partners who do for you.

>> No.9663185

>>9663170
Don't worry anon, I care about him more than anything in the world. I definitely appreciate everything he does for me, but I do want to show him that even more.
Although I know he genuinely loves making me happy, I always worry that by accepting everything he gives me I'm taking advantage of that love. I talked to him about it earlier and he was really understanding and we worked something out because he sort of feels the same way with me.

And I'm really sorry that happened to you but it's probably for the best you didn't go back to her. I'm sure that one day you'll be able to find somebody you care for like nothing else and who also reciprocates those feelings.

>> No.9663201

>>9662842
treating someone differently based on their sex is the definition of sexism.
Why is this board so sexist?

>> No.9663205
File: 61 KB, 640x842, anakin.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9663205

I accidentally got drunk at a meetup. Do you think anyone will be mad?

>> No.9663226

>>9662929
I'm confused, is she dumping him or cheating on him?

>> No.9663236
File: 74 KB, 768x1024, lwox9zcndnmy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9663236

>>9663226
Sounds like she's committed to her bf but he's fucking other girls.

I know a guy in the exact same situation. His wife has like five girlfriends and boyfriends, but he just has her. She's also a bitch. It's kind of sad.

>> No.9663345

>>9663205
They will keel yew.

>> No.9663367

>>9662563
Mfw I have not once had sex in missionary position (but have had sex), but have never been slapped or called a bitch either.

>> No.9663378

>bf never buys me gifts, not even for my birthday
>instead cooks and bakes really delicious things
>am 5’1” and apple-shaped so I really need to watch my portion size if I don’t want to get sick and balloon up
>try to explain to bf that I can’t eat all of every cake he makes me
>he gets offended
>”but this is how I show I love you!”
>m-maybe instead of food you can get me burando once in a while...?
>”no”
>okay.jpg

>> No.9663381

>>9662842
it's not really worth it, most men aren't worth being friends with until you are somewhat older.
I mostly learned this from guys themselves. They're the first ones to say guys and girls can't really be friends.
Go read some guy only forums they don't expect women to be on, or listen to guys at bars, they're certainly not extolling the virtues of having platonic female friends.
The people that jump to defend guy friends are generally other clueless women (like here)
There is some minority of men that are good friends but it's not really worth the effort imo.

>> No.9663390

>>9663381
The only good make friends I’ve ever had were gay dudes. The straight guys either ended up hitting on me and then got angry when I didn’t want to kiss them, or dropped me as a friend the second they got a girlfriend. These were my absolute best friends in high school, too. Currently the only male friends I have are also in long-term relationships and also friends with my husband.

>> No.9663395
File: 8 KB, 236x135, IMG-20171013-WA0010.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9663395

>>9663381
Idk, most of my friends are girls, everyone is different anon.
Sure, I don't do the same stuff when i hang out with guys or with girls, but that is perfectly fine, gives a bit more variety to your life. I can enjoy going to a party and getting shitfaced as well as i can enjoy going to a fancy pastisserie and eatingcake and drinking tea, like everyone.
And thinking that you can't befriend a guy without him falling in love with you is pretty delusional. In fact it happened to me the other way arround a few uears back when I was single, but I didn't even cut contact with them for that, and eithe will I blame the complete opposite gender.
I don't even like to bring out I'm a guy when I post in this board, but the sexism that oozes from this threads makes me sick.

>> No.9663402

>>9663395
Actually, I think a lot of girls can relate to having men only befriend them because they want something. Like, maybe it only happens a few times, but then that's enough for someone to be completely distrustful of men every time they act friendly. I'm still trying to learn to stop being afraid of men because I know #notallmen but it genuinely is a pattern, at least with me and a lot of other girls.

>> No.9663424

>>9663395
>thinking that you can't befriend a guy without him falling in love with you is pretty delusional
I'd be talking from experience, though I don't think any of them were really ~in love~ with me. It's more like a sense of entitlement that many men feel to women they're close to. I used to hang out with mostly guys in college and nearly all of them stopped making any effort to hang out with me once I got a boyfriend and was no longer "available". The only ones who still wanted to spend time outside of class were those who already had a girlfriend or boyfriend of their own. I agree with >>9663402 that it's #notallmen but it has happened often enough that I'm a bit wary of men approaching me for friendship because the chance that they actually want something else is very high.
About this time this year I was getting along very well with a coworker who was also into anime and liked to talk about lolita with me, and because he stuck around despite knowing I'm engaged, I thought we was only interested in me platonically. Turns out he was talking about me behind my back to other male coworkers about how I was totally into him and he was going to bang me and steal me away from my fiancé. When that didn't happen he turned vindictive and started calling me frigid behind my back, all while still being very friendly to my face. I only found out after another female coworker overheard them talking and told me about it. Who the fuck has time for that kind of high school drama bullshit? I've found that it's much easier to just keep men at arm's length until you're sure that they don't have some ulterior motive.
I'm not even cute, by the way. Maybe nerdy guys think I owe it to them to give them a chance because I'm on their level? I don't know.

>> No.9663439

I want a tall bf to dress up as Hedwig so I can cosplay as Yitzhak, already.

>> No.9663448 [DELETED] 
File: 1.06 MB, 1499x843, 51b6b39f-c3bf-41db-8abb-eca6bbcb8f80..jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9663448

>>9663402
Hmm...it's almost as if...hmmmmm....the social rules set in place for courtship.
...hmmmm....are structured around men having to be chivalrous and tactful...hmmmmm...and women are more passive.....hmmmmm....so men have to be more assertive and....hmmmm.....it's almost as if....hmmm....evolution has weeded out men who don't do this because their genes get removed from the pool as women aren't going to be the one doing the cat and mouse game as hard as men.

Hmm...boggles the mind. Hmm. Perhaps the behavioral patterns of other highly social animals could give clues to this hypothesis, but we can't do that because of course humans are completely different! Hmmmm....well I'll think it over after going to a club, a place where people hook up regularly for no reason other than just liking how the other looks and dances, and totally not engage in courtship ritual behaviors commonly found in other species....hmmm...

>> No.9663453

>>9663448
>flirting and friendship are the same thing
Hmm, it's almost as if you don't know what normal social interactions between humans is like.

>> No.9663455

>>9663378
What's so bad about getting someone a gift? I only bake stuff for people if I don't know them well enough to get them a gift, I'm sure he's great but like.... that's odd human behaviour

>> No.9663456

>>9662866
I can be your female (male) friend and watch Galko with you, anon

>> No.9663459 [DELETED] 
File: 12 KB, 160x160, 3e283bc5-a8ca-4398-97a0-a999a889459c..png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9663459

>>9663453
...hmmm...was it implied flirting was the only method to find a mate?....Hmm...or perhaps men need to employ multiple strategies in order to be evolutionarily successful, all of which involve the tactful and tasteful alluring of a potential mate to avoid scaring them off....hmmm....a wonder to the world. Hmmm...perplexing....

>> No.9663482

>>9663378
maybe he's one of those feeders. or does he have money troubles?

my bf had some trouble buying me stuff too, but that was mainly because he got scammed online in the past. but after a few years of seeing me buying stuff online constantly without any trouble, he likes to shop online

>> No.9663487

>>9662334
>right
Hyaluronic acid filler do the trick, anon. And it's cheaper than new lolita dresses.

>> No.9663491

>>9662343
It's beacuse women's body estrogen, we store fat much easily so our body can garantee being fertile, produce other hormones and have babies, fucking asshole.

>> No.9663492

>>9662395
You're suporting btssb by giving back money to the people who bought it first hand so they can buy new dresses from Baby again, anon.

>> No.9663494

>>9662395
And you can suport BABY directly by buying small and cheaper itens from them like socks, accessories and goods, you don't really need to buy expensive $350 dresses at all.

>> No.9663498 [DELETED] 

>>9662418
>I want to get MARRIED and have a FAMILY.

I know it's your wish but, have you ever asked yourself why is so importante to you get married and have a family so much? Beacause life have so much more to offer other than that.
You don't need to get anxious about it, what will be will be.

>> No.9663499

>>9662418
>I want to get MARRIED and have a FAMILY.
I know it's your wish but, have you ever asked yourself why is so important to you get married and have a family so much? Beacause life have so much more to offer other than that.
You don't need to get anxious about it, what will be will be.

>> No.9663501

>>9663448
>>9663459
So you agree that the overwhelming majority of men approach women with the express purpose of ~passing on their genes~, making it understandable for women to opt out of socialisation with males altogether when they’re not looking for a sexual partner? Glad we’re on the same page.

>> No.9663508

>>9663378
>expecting someone to drop $200-$500 for gifts instead of handmade items
Ungrateful as fuck. I wish someone would bake me cookies out of love.

>> No.9663509

>>9663491
No, it's mostly because women require far less calories and have a much lower TDEE. One slice of pizza becomes difficult to add to your daily routine.

>> No.9663517

>>9662418
Girls are the fucking worst desu, men are childish pigs but Girls are Backstabbing bitches, Who will hurt you if they have the chance

>> No.9663529

>>9663517
>all people are shit regardless of gender
Cool, thanks.

>> No.9663531
File: 78 KB, 719x771, 1498358095458.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9663531

How the FUCK do all of these Japanese girls get such perfectly toned, natural-looking light blonde hair? I don't understand.

Every single blonde person I saw in Japan looked fucking immaculate and here I'm swinging back and forth between platinum white and dark yellow.

>> No.9663534

>>9663491
>taking bait claiming women want ‘’’high status males’’’ seriously

Anon, please.

>> No.9663537
File: 324 KB, 624x832, 1508038408621.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9663537

>tfw bf

>> No.9663539

>>9663529
The true feminism

>> No.9663545

>>9663070
They don't let you scritch their bellies

>> No.9663552

>>9662343
He's not wrong tho

>> No.9663553

>>9663537
Yeah, but you're a narutard

>> No.9663590

>>9663531
With toning shampoos and having it bleached and toned correctly to begin with. If it was bleached spotty, then it'll show up. Just use Shimmer Lights or something in the overly yellow areas, and bleach it better.

>> No.9663611

>>9663553
She's a narutard with a boyfriend, can you say the same?

>> No.9663618
File: 909 KB, 1530x1530, shulk21.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9663618

We need to make butt cleavage a thing. Tit cleavage has had its day.

>> No.9663620

>>9663618
Why does She-Hulk look like Natalie Portman?

>> No.9663626

>>9663448
You're so annoying omg

>> No.9663633

>>9663508
Not everything you get that is brand is $200. You can buy socks or something secondhand. And baking stuff is nice, but only baking stuff is being cheap. I gladly make my bf cookies, but I've also bought gifts too.

>> No.9663645

>>9663508
>$200-$500
Small brand accessories can be around $30, anon's boyfriend can even just get her a gift card for AP or BTSSB's US branches if he's not sure what to buy for her. Baking is wonderful but it's not very considerate if anon is trying to watch her health.

>> No.9663661

>>9663381
>>9663390
seconding all of this

>> No.9663663

>>9663395
Nobody is being sexist? Stop victimizing yourself so hard.

>> No.9663669

>>9663661
Of course you are, Stacy

>> No.9663716
File: 32 KB, 500x667, tumblr_oln3bxwuBz1tki7xko1_500.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9663716

I'm graduating in 2018 and a month ago I started looking for a job in a competitive field (computer science) and I'm already so fucking tired and depressed. Even though I have 3 internships and a good GPA no companies are getting back to me, I guess because I'm not an autismo who likes to code in their spare time, plus I have really bad social anxiety and completely failed the one interview I managed to get.
I wanted that sweet software engineer salary so I could buy more burando but honestly my bf is on the path to success and I'm considering just living with him and being a barista or something, it seems like itd be so much easier

>> No.9663719
File: 118 KB, 768x432, ptmgc.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9663719

>>9663618
Be the change you want to see.

>> No.9663723

>>9663719
>tfw no Ojou gf

>> No.9663731

>>9663716
holy shit are you me

except i just started my compsci degree so i'm wondering if i should just back out now and do something dumb instead. i'm academically "smart" but it's not like i enjoy doing this stuff in my free time, plus my partner is a pretty successful engineer already, so i'm starting to wonder what the point of any of this is...

i think i'm just going to get this degree as a contingency plan in case i ever feel like working so i don't have to depend on him entirely. this sucks though.

>> No.9663732
File: 175 KB, 223x344, fat.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9663732

Some girl in our comm pulled out her Winnie the Poo phone during tea and starting doing a noblewoman's laugh like in anime. ("Oh ho ho ho ho ho ho...") I asked her what was so funny, and she showed me some Pepes.

I didn't think much of it until the next meet, when somebody asked where the tea spoons went and she started screaming "I dindu nuffin! I dindu nuffin! RREEEEEE!"

I don't know how to deal with this.

>> No.9663736

>>9663732
Sounds like you got fucking meme'd on, gurl

>> No.9663744
File: 150 KB, 961x757, 1507427777880.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9663744

>>9663732
I think I'm in love

>> No.9663749

>>9663732
>Winnie the Poo
You mean Pooh... I hope.

>> No.9663751

>>9663732
>I dindu nuffin

If you want to get rid of her go to the comm leader and tell her how racist that fucktard is being, the whole dindu is a /pol thing referring to black people being shot by the police

>> No.9663756

>>9663751
Well that's not very kawaii of her.

>> No.9663758

>>9663669
>Stacy
>me
if that can help you sleep at night anony, why not

>>9663751
Nah? Dindus are those black people that go on and on about how they didn't do anything and eventually pull out the race card when they actually did something.
Though, I might be wrong, and if that's truly supposed to be that then that's extremely shitty.

>> No.9663762

>>9662645
Your happiness makes me happy anon

>> No.9663779

>>9663758
>Dindus are those black people
no hun, stop right here. how is this not racist by itself in your mind?

>> No.9663783

>>9663758
i sure am redpilled right now

>> No.9663794

>Weeb with weeby friends back when I was shitty middle schooler
>now into Lolita than cosplay and basically stopped associating with weebs
>old friend has recently started talking to me again
>says she does Lolita
>omg wow! Now I can stop being such a lonelita and twin with a old friend
>send pics!!!
>shity wig, kimono with petti, nightmare before Halloween print, Neko ears, shiny af parasol, shitty lace
>oh no.jpg

I had high hopes man.. Gonna try to help her poor soul.

>> No.9663852
File: 566 KB, 1400x1414, girls vs. traps.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9663852

it hurts knowing no matter how stunning my fashion is, guys will just choose traps over me

>> No.9663864

>>9663852
Despite what 4chan may lead you to believe, not all of us have fallen that deep into the pit. Stay strong, gull

>> No.9663865
File: 24 KB, 640x360, 1507664406601.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9663865

I feel like going on the chans (cgl,vg,x,a) made me meaner, (even more) bitter,and sadder. I can't enjoy things the way I did before. Yet at some points I find joy in going here and always find myself coming back no matter what. I have nothing to do with my days for several months (illness) before I can get back to having a job,a normal life,..
Sometimes I just find myself saying/thinking awful things.
I even began agreeing with some /pol/acks on some things, what's happening to me?
I want out.

>> No.9663869
File: 385 KB, 604x741, 1498889535253.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9663869

>>9663865
ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

>> No.9663874

>>9663852
t. tranny

>> No.9663875
File: 24 KB, 320x320, 1474840207828.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9663875

>>9663732
Lolit is about acceptance for everyone it's like these bitches don't learn a thong from this hobby.

>> No.9663877

>>9663865
You've been successfully redpilled, congrats gurl

>> No.9663881
File: 237 KB, 480x360, 1465748396710.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9663881

>>9663874
Or maybe it could be that I just found this image on /int/ and I decided to troll you a wee bit

>> No.9663883
File: 140 KB, 552x327, kana-shocked.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9663883

>>9663794
I never even thought about it but it almost seems like I might have been a trap for my whole life. Can females be traps too? Am I reverse trans? Pls answer, I am confused

>> No.9663885

>>9663869
>>9663877
N-No I don't want to!!

>> No.9663886
File: 119 KB, 499x284, sry.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9663886

>>9663883
>>9663865
whoops

>> No.9663888

>>9663883
>>9663886
Please help me I am having a stroke

>> No.9663889

>>9663888
>>9663886
>>9663883
Gull, what are you doing

>> No.9663890
File: 443 KB, 400x296, 1497679132611.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9663890

>>9663885
>>9663886
>>9663888
>>9663889
>all this cancer
oh wow, great board you got going on here

>> No.9663892
File: 30 KB, 550x309, haruhi.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9663892

>>9663890
Bullying is unacceptable on /cgl/

>> No.9663895

>>9663883
>Can females be traps too? Am I reverse trans?
Reverse traps are tomboys and tomboys are the best

>> No.9663901
File: 22 KB, 364x313, 1428483546423.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9663901

>>9663892
Ay cunt! git outta mah face

Go huff some petrol and fuck yer mum out in the pancake gurrila. and fuck some abbo cunt while yer at it. But don let the spoiders gecha, that wind starts blowing around sundown y'hear?
attabout says it ey cunt?

>> No.9663902

>want to buy new dress
>not enough money left from work
>nothing to sell
>already cut down on food
>scared dress will sell out
>considering cam girl/used underwear/other things
Why are clothes tempting enough to sell myself for.

>> No.9663911

>>9663902
You aren't a true brand whore if you don't sell your body for burando (I understand where you're coming from though lmao)

>> No.9663915
File: 47 KB, 404x238, e42.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9663915

>>9663901

>> No.9663917
File: 78 KB, 834x979, Moot hates Australians.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9663917

>>9663915

>> No.9663918
File: 140 KB, 1024x681, 1507290931732.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9663918

>tfw Moot joined my comm

I'm so happy, gulls

>> No.9663923
File: 80 KB, 833x696, Cr1YmISWgAAAMgU.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9663923

>>9663892
I agree!

>> No.9663925

>>9663779
Are you saying because a race does a certain thing it's racist? Is it racist saying the Japanese have a rice based diet?

>> No.9663931

>>9663865
I'm a complete asshole at work and people think I'm just being quirky. Is this the power of being attractive?

>> No.9663934

>>9663779
"dindu" comes out of the Michael Brown stuff. Where the mother insisted he "dindu nuffin" even though there was security cam footage of him robbing a store just an hour or so before the incident.

Afterwards more and more of these incidents happened, sparking riots. And in each case, the mother of the black teen always said "he dindu nuffin", despite overwhelming evidence their precious child was a criminal. It became a meme.

eventually people just started calling blacks "dindus"

>> No.9663936

>>9663931
>a complete asshole
nayrt but please elaborate and tell me why would you act like that willingly

>> No.9663940

>>9663934
The funny thing is that white people do the same thing with serial killers.
>"He was such a quiet boy :( He was bullied :((( Not his fault :(((((( Dylann Roof is my daddy uwu"

>> No.9663943
File: 4 KB, 346x97, dank okc memes.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9663943

>>9663732
she single?

>>9663852
become a trap yourself then. Androgynous people are best people

>> No.9663944

>>9663779
Dindus exist in all races, boy. Just like ghetto is the equivalent of white trash. They just happen to have a name when they're black due to that meme. I'm probably a bit racist, ngl, but I'm not fucked up to the point of laughing at human beings of a different skin color than mine being shooted by the police.

>> No.9663947

>>9663940
This is exactly what I was talking about. The whole "he was a poor quiet lonesome wolf who was mentally unstable" shtick is the white equivalent of dindus.
Except both extremes (alt right and alt left) are too blind to acknowledge that and think it's only dindus or only "poor white boy".

>> No.9663949
File: 147 KB, 1384x750, comped.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9663949

>>9663940
Quite a few of these became memes as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We-Jo9yqQkM

>> No.9663951
File: 480 KB, 500x500, 1506252465288.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9663951

>>9663751
Maybe she doesn't know.
>>9663875
>learn a thong

>> No.9663953

idk if it's related but I wore vk tonight if that counts

>Went to a screening of We are X which also included a Q&A with Yoshiki
>At first I saw my ex with his new girl (broke up through fucking facebook messenger a couple of months ago and I was/still am really in love with him)
>Get really upset and get ready to leave the building right before the screening because I'd rather go home than sit there and be uncomfortable and sad
>Someone I know happens to works there and sees me as I was about to run out and gives me a vip seat instead where I can be by myself and take it easy
>ok I guess I won't mind
>The docmentary is fucking amazing and the Q&A was really fun
>Gets stuck talking with friends outside the building and we realize we accidentally ended up close to Yoshiki's ride without realizing it
>Use the opportunity to take a couple of really unflattering selfies
>I'm usually a pretty stoic person but this was the first time I was legit fangirling
>Tells a friend when I get home about how happy I am
>Dude sort of ignores it and starts complaining about his day instead
>Senpai could we please have five minutes where I don't have to support you and be happy for me

>> No.9664019

>>9663936
Because I'm an asshole and don't like people. Same reason nice people do nice things but the opposite.

>> No.9664031

I assed my con-crush to go to an arcade with me. Wish luck.

>> No.9664060
File: 41 KB, 750x342, IMG_6989.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9664060

>>9663395

>> No.9664061
File: 61 KB, 1152x960, FB_IMG_1508454538655.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9664061

I'm tired of con dramu damnit.

>> No.9664071

>>9664061
>tfw go to cons and friends have literally 0 drama

>> No.9664074

>>9661987

>do competitive sports
>if I'm out, I'm usually out to train/workout or coming back from training/workouts
>too sweaty and gross to change into lolita after
>if rest day, I'm working at part-time job
>life consumed by life

just want to wear my frills, gulls

on the other hand, I'm going on a short vacation soon and I hope to be the daily lolita of my dreams, if only for a couple weeks

>> No.9664213

>>9664071
You must not be a grill.

>> No.9664234

>>9664213
Caught me.

>> No.9664238

>>9663590
It isn't spotty - rather, every time that I go to have my roots done and get it retoned they make it either way too icy cool or way too honey golden. It always has a distinctly artificial look.

>It did just occur to me that maybe they're just ignoring what I want because it isn't Instatrendy right now, though.

Hairdressers are some catty hoes.

>> No.9664253

I decided I let myself go too far and so I've been doing my best to lose weight healthily so I can fit into my burando again. Down 15 pounds in 3 months ;_; I realized it had gotten bad when my boobs didn't fit in a cute coat I bought 2 years ago. Wish me luck on the rest of the way cgls

>> No.9664279

I found pictures of my first lolita coord.

It included a My Little Penis shirt from Target.

>> No.9664297

>>9664253
I'm on the healthily-losing-weight train, too! We can do it together!!!

>> No.9664316

>>9663936
Not that anon, but same exact situation. I'm around 5'0 with a cute face, big tiddies and decent ass, not fat and it lets me get away with anything. I don't even have to flirt. I've gotten free shit just by fucking alive without asking for it. If I didn't have morals I'd be rolling in dough right now from it. I feel too bad for the poor suckers but I know some other bitch is doing it and it's free money but it's a complicated feel.

>> No.9664318

>>9664279
Please show us! It sounds hilarious, please

>> No.9664342
File: 16 KB, 552x310, 1504240601416.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9664342

>scarce Felix merch
>making an itabag of him is a pain in the ass

Why does the industry hate receiving my hard earned fujodollars?

>> No.9664370
File: 117 KB, 608x592, yangholdsbackafart.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9664370

My comm leader got arrested.

>> No.9664377

>>9664370
deets deets deets

Don’t namedrop but I need the story

>> No.9664384

>>9664377
She got in a fight with her ex's new gf.

>> No.9664388

>>9664384
more deets more deets!!!

>> No.9664393

>>9664388
Kek what more do you want?

I wasn't there. All I know is that the new girl was talking shit, so comm president tackled her. Someboby called the police, but ultimately no presses were charged.

>> No.9664402

>>9664238
>It did just occur to me that maybe they're just ignoring what I want because it isn't Instatrendy right now, though.
That’s my experience with most hairdressers. They’re always fucking up my bangs because I guess straight eyebrow-length bangs haven’t been trendy for a while, so most of them will cut them at least 1/2” too short, sometimes even shorter. They also keep trying to destroy my side bangs with a razor even when I explicitly tell them I want to keep them one length. I’ve started just cutting my bangs myself and life has gotten a lot easier.
It’s even worse for my boyfriend, who looks terrible in currently trendy hairstyles but they keep doing it anyway even when he comes in with a picture of something else. He can’t just cut it himself, though, and I don’t trust myself to do it properly either.
>at least his shitty haircuts only cost €20 whereas women’s cuts start at €35

>> No.9664403

I love cosplay, but only when I get praise.

>> No.9664454

>>9663953
>X Japan

I would've gone with you, gull. Great taste

>> No.9664472 [DELETED] 

My parents brought me shitty "girly" pink sugary cupcakes for my birthday today instead of a real cake. I'm already going to have cupcakes,macarons and shit at the next meetup this week. I usually always post a picture of my cake every year but now I can't.
Also I got 60$ (i usually have more)more from them and some uggo normie brand jewelry from my grandparents instead of $$ what the hell am i supposed to do with that? I just wanted brand and a pretty cake to celebrate my 20th birthday I'm feeling super disappointed

>> No.9664478

>>9664472
Try not being a spoilt stuck up bitch and maybe you'll get nicer presents in future

>> No.9664489
File: 954 KB, 400x225, 1458266466147.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9664489

>>9664402
I legit went out and bought a 'light ash blonde' box dye after posting that and my hair is 100x closer to what I wanted, and doesn't even feel fried.

I.. I don't know how to feel about this.

>> No.9664610

>>9664238
In general, dyed blond hair needs some highlights to look nice. Hell, even my purple/grey hair gets highlights to look nicer.
You might just want to go to a different salon, and pay attention to the hairdresser's own style. If it's different from yours, then pick someone else.

>> No.9666148
File: 1.52 MB, 1920x1080, 20Khhv2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9666148

I was planning to go to Japan with my then boyfriend and some friends in November later this year. However, I broke up with my boyfriend a few months ago after our relationship just got worse and worse and things have been so fucking difficult. I saw him at a party after we broke up and he did a lot of things that were honestly disgusting. After that I told my friends that I didn’t feel comfortable traveling overseas with this person as he seems extremely volatile and I had genuine concerns for my safety. I haven’t had much contact with him but from what I’ve heard he’s still a pretty volatile person and it honestly breaks my heart.

I had been planning to go on this trip for ages and had invested a fair amount of time and money into it and I just feel so defeated. The time that they’re meant to leave is rapidly approaching and the closer the date the worse I feel. They’re travelling with a good friend of mine and we were planning on having a full on cgl day and I was really looking forward to it.

I know I shouldn’t feel so down because I’m probably going to go next year with my current boyfriend and my life has been a lot more stable in comparison to a few months ago. I just really wanted to hang out with my friend in Japan and it’s just making me feel extremely depressed.

>> No.9668085

>>9662168
I wanna see pics tho

>> No.9669019

>decide to lose weight for tghe burando
>down 20lb with 13 to go
>feels good man

Also
>posted to cof
>didn't get cross posted to cgl
>a little releived but concrit would be nice too
Is the selfpost thread all cosplayers or would i get concrit on a coord there?

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action