[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 120 KB, 1280x713, 3B9F683B-30BE-4AD6-85FC-AF6CCE45C7ED.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9654852 No.9654852 [Reply] [Original]

Old thread >>9629627

Let's try not to shit this one up okay?

Whether you're a cosplayer, photographer, lolita, into another form of Jfash, or just interested in the con scene or getting into these hobbies, feel free to post here and find friends.

Please note this is not a hook-up thread, and please keep things /cgl/ related. <3

>Cosplay, Jfashion, Lolita, Photography, or just cons?
>Age/Gender/Location
>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do? (panels, AA, masq, parties, etc)
>Favourite games, anime, brands, prints, etc
>Characters/series cosplayed from (if applicable)
>Other interests
>What are you looking for?
>What are you NOT looking for?
>Contact info

>> No.9655970 [DELETED] 
File: 2.43 MB, 1512x1356, feri.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Cosplay, Jfashion, Lolita, or just cons?
pretty much only lolita, occasionally cosplay!

>Age/Gender/Location
19/m/tx

>What cons do you attend?
San Japan mainly, I went to Pax South, Akon, Afest, and San Japan this year. I'm attending the ILD event in Austin as well. trading cons next year for a trip to Japan!

Games: I play a lot of Street Fighter (3s and IV) and League. been playing a ton of Darkest Dungeon too.
Anime: not really watching anything as of late, occasionally watch BNHA when I want to catch up a little
Brands: BTSSB, I do like/own more indie stuff tho

>Characters/series cosplayed from
Ryo Hazuki, Bell cranel, Josuke Higashikata (8) and Kobayashi-san from Dragon Maid

>Other interests
minatures/dioramas, cooking/eating, and traveling

people to discuss jfashion, food, and kpop with
pref people involved in jfashion/cosplay/con stuff
texas ppl also really cool

romantic stuff/political stuff/racists - no creeps pls

>Contact info
rene#1432 on discord - best place to contact me!
im also mod in the TX /cgl/ discord so come say hi if you're a texan!
discord.gg/wsTpPxc
LINE: cascalynd

>> No.9655971 [DELETED] 
File: 209 KB, 378x339, feri.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Age/Gender/Location
19/m/tx

San Japan mainly, I went to Pax South, Akon, Afest, and San Japan this year. I'm attending the ILD event in Austin as well. trading cons next year for a trip to Japan!

Games: I play a lot of Street Fighter (3s and IV) and League. been playing a ton of Darkest Dungeon too.
Anime: not really watching anything as of late, occasionally watch BNHA when I want to catch up a little

Ryo Hazuki, Bell cranel, Josuke Higashikata (8) and Kobayashi-san from Dragon Maid

>Other interests

prefer people already involved in jfashion/cosplay/con stuff
texas ppl also a plus

romantic stuff/political stuff/racists - no creeps pls

>Contact info
discord.gg/wsTpPxc

>> No.9655972
File: 209 KB, 378x339, feri.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Age/Gender/Location
19/m/tx

>Other interests

prefer people already involved in jfashion/cosplay/con stuff
texans are a plus

romantic stuff/political stuff/racists/sissies - no creeps pls

>Contact info
discord.gg/wsTpPxc

>> No.9656072
File: 242 KB, 510x346, 1492909014718.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Lolita
>Age/Gender/Location
20/F/Europe
Games: Metal Gear, Persona, Rainbow Six Siege, Demon's/Dark Souls & Bloodborne, Fallout, Harvester, Rule of Rose, Dragon's Dogma, ICO, Resident Evil, Odin Sphere, Hitman
Anime: Card Captor Sakura, Little Witch Academia, Detroit Metal City, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Kaiba, Aku no Hana, Cowboy Bebop, Mononoke, Dead Leaves
Brands: Sheglit, Innocent World, Metamorphose
Prints: Funeral Procession of Rose ~ Aria Blooming in the Twilight, Moi-même-Moitié's Stained Glass
>Other interests
Lolita 'lifestyle' things, music, old crime novels/movies (Agatha Christie type stuff), guns, bullying, eldritch horror, art, alcohol
People with similar interests really, people who enjoy communicating via email instead of immediately wanting to switch over to discord or such
Normies
>Contact info
noidde.ktkt@gmail.com

>> No.9656326 [DELETED] 

/fit/izen here

19/M/US

Im interested cosplay, cons, and photography

seen most popular animes including the shounen jumps and really into romance/drama anime.

Interests:Love Berserk, OnePiece, Dark Souls, rocket league, just about any game honestly, i've played it, or willing to try, besides LoL.
Love Japanese culture in general, and their fashion. I'm a bodybuilder and knifemaker/blacksmith on my free time.

looking for: whatever, im here for a good time, friends, fashion advice, w/e, ideas as to what i could cosplay as (new to cosplay)

not looking for: more problems to my life? dunno lol

discord: The Press™#0092 (I welcome all new friends, just know I may not be on all the time)

>> No.9656328
File: 164 KB, 2270x375, progress1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

/fit/izen here

19/M/US

Im interested cosplay, cons, and photography

seen most popular animes including the shounen jumps and really into romance/drama anime.

Interests:Love Berserk, OnePiece, Dark Souls, rocket league, just about any game honestly, i've played it, or willing to try, besides LoL.
Love Japanese culture in general, and their fashion. I'm a bodybuilder and knifemaker/blacksmith on my free time.

looking for: whatever, im here for a good time, friends, fashion advice, w/e, ideas as to what i could cosplay as (new to cosplay)

not looking for: more problems to my life? dunno lol

discord: The Press™#0092 (I welcome all new friends, just know I may not be on all the time

>> No.9656338
File: 81 KB, 400x600, tumblr_on0n34pUBy1tykkceo5_400.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

lolita, jfash (menhera, fairykei), photography. a con every year or so due to budget constraints. occasionally cosplay characters I really love.

>Age/Gender/Location
25/female/upstate ny

>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do? (panels, AA, masq, parties, etc)
NE USA, trying to aim for animeboston.

I love sweet lolita florals and religious prints. My fave brand is AP. I also love triple fortune.

bakura, sebastian michaelis, working on menherachan

>Other interests
cats, fashion design, sewing, jewelry making, gem stones, paranormal, nature photography, writing, cats, tatting (lace making), drawing, tea blending, doll collecting

An art buddy to talk about projects and get motivated with.

romance. I'm ugly, anyways.

>Contact info
vivienmerveilles#5323

IG: @lovefromsirius

(please say you're a seagull or I'll just assume you're a bot and block you)

>> No.9656583

Jfashion, lolita, and photography
>Age/Gender/Location
25/Female/MA
>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do?
Haven't been to any conventions yet, but I would like to go to PAX and Anime Boston
Anime: Made in Abyss, Osomatsu san, Kino no Tabi, Kuragehime, New Game, Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka?, Death Parade, Log Horizon, Hai to Gensou no Grimgar, Thunderbolt Fantasy

Lolita Brands: AP, Baby, Meta, IW... they are all lovely.
None. No interest in cosplaying personally. However, I would be interested in photographing cosplayers of any of the series I listed above.
>Other interests
I collect and photograph my numerous ball jointed dolls (I own 7 from various companies). It would be nice to meet other BJD enthusiasts and find out about the local community if there is one! I am a tumblr 'basic witch', meaning I've got an interest in the occult but I'm not too knowledgeable... yet! I also enjoy roleplaying online and writing silly little drabbles.
First and foremost, I would like to find some penpals! I have too much cute stationary and stickers to let it all go to waste! Even if you don't live near me, we can still send each other letters! It would be nice to meet someone living in around around Salem, MA. I just moved here from the south and it'd be nice to meet some locals and make some friends. I'm mainly looking for people around my age or older to hang out with. I adore nerdy people and would rather discuss anime with an otaku more than anything else. I'm a plus sized lolita, so it would be ideal to chat with anyone else who is!
Romance or anything outside of platonic relationships. Sissies, DD/LG kinksters, and definitely not interested in talking to normies.
>Contact info
Discord: Glamour#9875
Kik: shimmerychiffon

>> No.9656586

>>9651838
I think your discord link is busted?

>> No.9656610
File: 235 KB, 540x540, tumblr_obeloa5okg1rt96zdo3_540.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay mostly, but want to dip into jfashion (mori mostly), and used to do lolita, I want to get back into it soon.
>Age/Gender/Location
20/F/Atlantic Canada
Animaritime, Fanexpo, Halcon & hopefully Anime North in the future. I participate in the masq if I can, but mostly just go to shop & see other cosplayers.
Games: Overwatch, ACNL, Skullgirls, FFXIV, Tera, (getting into) Persona, Transistor, Yoshi games, Kirby games & Luigis Mansion, Hotline Miami. I just got a ps4 so slowly catching up on games I couldn't play before like Dark Souls & horror/survival games

Anime: Space Dandy, Cardcaptor Sakura (I also collect merch), Little Witch Academia, (getting into) Pretty Cure, BNHA, Wixoss, Death Parade, TTGL, Oregairu

Prints: when i used to be into lolita i liked floral prints and chocolate themed prints but now I'm more into christmasy stuff & more gothic/nun type looks

I cosplay a lot but I mostly pick video game characters over anime characters & I prefer dark haired, mature feminine characters.
>Other interests
Dolls (bjd and retail), Pokemon TCG, Cross Stitching, art, fashion, horror movies & general spooky stuff, writing, just got into scrapbooking & planners,
People to talk to cosplay about (friends who are good with wigs would be nice), people to play games with, share ideas with, rly just anyone else into the same hobbies (boys & girls are welcome) & locals of course!

people who talk for 2 days and then never message again, romance, people who walk on eggshells when they talk about stuff
>Contact info
devilorns#6517 on discord

>> No.9656613

>>9656338
your discord setting doesnt allow for messages to pass through without being friends. not sure if you meant just to say youre a seagull for only ig or not but thought i'd let you know in case you didnt realize and wanted a heads up on discord too.

>> No.9656616

Cosplay and Cons
>Age/Gender/Location
18 / F / CA
I attend most Socal conventions
ALA, Wondercon, AX, SDCC, LACC
Games: Nintendo (Zelda and Splatoon rn), Final Fantasy, MGS, P5
Anime: Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Trigun, NGE, Ghibli, My Hero Academia, not anime but Voltron: Legendary Defenders
I like a lot of other stuff too but this is just what I’ve been into lately
Toph Bei Fong
Yuffie Kisaragi
Maya Fey
Pidge Gunderson
Futaba Sakura
(and some other cosplays)
>Other interests
Drawing
people around my age group (18-26) friends to talk to about interests, (if local) people to hang out at cons and cosplay with, people to watch anime with on Rabb.it, people to play Splatoon 2 with
Lewds/flirting, creeps, political stuff, minors
>Contact info
Discord: BEAMU#3536

>> No.9656637

>>9656583
I'll add you! I'm a plus sized lolita in MA as well. Are you in the comm? We have a lot in common although I'm not into BJD ( I like looking at them though).

>> No.9656641

>>9656613
Sorry, I will fix that. I'm new to discord

>> No.9656649
File: 62 KB, 491x585, fatty_chan.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay, cons, new to lolita/jfash
>Age/Gender/Location
21/F/Eastern Canada
Animaritime (probably going to stop after next year because it's the shittiest con ever), HalCon, Otakuthon next year! I like to watch the masquerade events, browse vendor and gaming rooms, and attend dances/parties; I'm not into panels all that much.
Chibi Robo, Oddworld, Overwatch, Dragon Age, and any old silly games like Mario Party or Luigi's Mansion.
Creamy Mami, InuYasha, Tsukuyomi: Moon Phase, Persona.
Haenuli, Precious Clove, Long Ears and Sharp Ears, Lady Sloth.
Haenuli's enchanted fawn, Metamorphose's lovely forest, and Precious Clove's singin' in the rain.
Captain America and Stay Puft so far.
>Other interests
Baking, reading about human anatomy, music, animals, art.
For any gull-sensei to take me under his/her wing and teach me everything they know about lolita so I'm not a huge goddamn ita when I start to majorly invest in the fashion (waiting until I'm done losing weight!). Friends to chat with about my/their interests; people to plan future group cosplays with (I've always wanted to partake in one but all of my friends either think cosplay is weird or fall through on their plans).
Romance, assholes.
>Contact info
Discord: Naschkattze#2508 (I don't use this very much)

>> No.9656658

>be Virginia anon
>browsing these threads for a while to see if anyone lives in my state
>find literally ONE person
>some ultra SJW feminist

Welp

>> No.9656725

>>9656586
oh yeah it is whoops
try
Caveira #3756
or if that doesn't work leave yours and I'll add you

>> No.9656732
File: 790 KB, 762x1024, GojiraTaiSupesuGojira.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>Cosplay, Jfashion, Lolita, Photography, or just cons?
cosplay and cons
>>Age/Gender/Location
21/M/NorCal and SoCal
>>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do? (panels, AA, masq, parties, etc)
I dont really have a set list of ones I go to, its mostly what ever ones I can go to in North or South cali when I'm free.

At cons i like to do photo ops, group meets, meet guests if i know their work

>>Favourite games, anime, brands, prints, etc
Games: the older tony hawk games, racing games.
anime: rurouni kenshin, KLK, Gurren Lagann, NGE
>>Characters/series cosplayed from (if applicable)
Luke Skywalker(ROTJ), Indiana Jones, Snake Plissken (Escape from NY/LA), working on Godzilla (2004, Final Wars ver.) suit
>>Other interests
as far as series: Godzilla, Indiana Jones, sometimes star wars, Jackie Chan, exercise, go hiking, parties, work on my cosplays
>>What are you looking for?
I guess just more people who like cosplaying? Im fairly new to this, and I suppose it would be nice to know more people to either meet up with at cons, do events, and maybe even get new advice/ideas from outside my usual circle of friends
>>What are you NOT looking for?
I guess dont be too much of an asshole, I'm mostly cool with anybody really though
>>Contact info
winwinkap@gmail.com

>> No.9656862

>>9656637
No, but I did have my partner join the comm and I peruse the group page through his FB. I'll get around to making my own FB someday, haha!

Nice! I'm happy to hear someone doesn't find BJDs 'creepy'. I dress and style them polished enough to tone down the inherent 'creepiness'.

>> No.9656961

Gyaru, cosplay (but only occasionally), just starting to get into photography
>Age/Gender/Location
25/F/UK
Tokonatsu, Kitacon, Hyper Japan, MCM. I teach parapara panels and I like to see fashion shows, talent shows and interesting panels, as well as getting high with fellow weebs.
Fire Emblem, Ace Attorney, Boku no Hero, NANA, JJBA, MonMusu, Dragon Maid
JJBA: Lisa Lisa, Jolyne
Boku no Hero: Tsuyu, Toga
Monmusu: Smith
Ace Attorney: Mia Fey, Lotta Hart
>Other interests
Cooking, languages, BDSM
Other queer weeaboo girls to hang out with, not necessarily for anything lewd, I just feel pretty isolated right not because I just came out and nearly all of my weeb friends are straight or i'll-kiss-a-girl-if-a-man-is-watching-sexual
Men and str8s.
>Contact info
Wib#4255

>> No.9656967

Cosplayer and Photographer

>Age/Gender/Location
20/M/USA Georgia
Momocon, Dragoncon, sometimes AWA.
Games: Metal Gear, Bloodborne, Yakuza, R6 Siege, Overwatch, Persona, Hotline Miami, RUINER, VA-11 HALL-A (Mostly PS4 btw)
Jacket and Richter (Hotline Miami), Corvo (Dishonored), 2 Original Armor designs, Power Armor (Fallout)
>Other interests
Photography, Graphic Design, Animal Adoptions
Cosplay/Lolita talk/progress/help, Gaming, possible meet ups at cons, fellow college goers to complain with.
Political/SJW/Pol, Normies
>Contact info
Discord: Zadey#0412

>> No.9656968

>>9656961
>nearly all of my weeb friends are straight
How fucking dare they

>> No.9656972

Repostan from old thread, also for >>9656725

Cosplay, cons, would be down to try jfash. Just started sewing again so I'm pumped to meet others that do it too.
>Age/Gender/Location
20/M/Boston
Anime Boston, going to ANYC this year, Pax East sometimes. I'm down for anything, I like interacting with others at cons so I guess masquerade/parties are more of my style?
I play a little bit of everything (mostly shooters but some strategy), mostly Western games though. Lately been hooked on DRV3 and P5, though. As for anime, I really like anime with convoluted plots (Evangelion, Steins Gate, etc). Currently watching LWA, big fan of Trigger.
Shoddy Byakuya Togami from DR1, Kazuma from Konosuba, working on Shuichi from DRV3 for A NYC. I really want to do Ryuji from P5 in combat attire in near future as well.
>Other interests
Gaming, anime, music, gym, sewing. I have a lot of different interests that I've tried or did so I'm down to try new things.
Like-minded people, hopefully someone I can talk about cosplay, sewing, etc. Maybe hit up thrift stores or talk about future projects. My school lacks a sewing club and none of my friends are into sewing/cosplay so knowing someone who does it would be pretty dope.
Romance, clingy people, people that don't have that much in common with my basics. I have pretty diverse interests, but the mainstays that I listed are the ones I talk about regularly so I'd hope we at least have that in common.
>Contact info
Discord: Kolonel#4766 on Discord

>> No.9656973

>>9656967
Oh yeah I forgot the other interests

anime: Bebop, Mob P 100, Guyver, Baki the Grappler, One Punch, Space Dandy, Samurai Flamenco

movies: John Wick, Godzilla, Any cheesy 80s movies

music: Pertubator, Carpenter Brut, Scattle, Daft Punk, Scandroid, Sunset Neon, Michael Sembello, 3LAU, Most synthwave/Darkwave

so if anyone is into synthwave, hit me up

also I like to cook

>> No.9657578
File: 52 KB, 640x400, d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

cosplay/costuming & cons. interested in photography and making con vids, just don't have the proper gear!
>Age/Gender/Location
23/f/fl
mostly furcons but i make it to a couple major florida cons like mega and supercon. trying out iwai next month
i mostly like hanging out with friends, attending dance related events, and spending all my money in the AA/DD
games; .hack//, persona, binding of isaac, WoW, ddr, kh, pokemon
anime; natsume yuujinchou, lodoss war, kino no tabi, noragami, meguca
music; porter robinson, getter, tiga, shawn wasabi, infected mushroom
i used to be into lolita (ate too much of my wallet so i sold off most of my wardrobe to help cut back), but my favorite print is IW's puppy. as for favorite brands, IW and random taobao creators were my favs.
remilia from 2hu, momo from toloveru, ken from p3
plan on doing nora from noragami and i really want to construct a proper mia from .hack// suit one day.
>Other interests
i'm also into fursuiting (no gross stuff thanks), drawing, zoids/gunpla, plush collecting and neopets!
just some people to chat with! maybe someone to play WoW (main ally, but have a couple horde alts) with or to do art stuffs. would be nice to find a local to go to cons with, too!
anything more than platonic, political talk, creeps, people that'll shittalk me for being furry trash
>Contact info
steam; neurathe
discord; nomu#6769

>> No.9657780

lolita & cosplay
>Age/Gender/Location
23/f/tx
san japan, ikkicon, a-kon, mechacon. i mostly go for fun and cosplay but i started doing aa too!
games: psychonauts, no more heroes, rule of rose, silent hill, pokemon, shadow of the colossus, 999, and much more
anime: big o, serial experiments lain, paranoia agent, creamy mami, tokyo mew mew, space dandy, parasyte
brands: angelic pretty, innocent world, and baby
sakura kinomoto, ichigo momomiya, clover (999), adeleine (kirby 64)
>Other interests
i draw and paint! i also am really into collecting plush/figures and miniatures. baking is fun too.
people with similar interests to chat with. penpals would be really nice too!
no creeps or romance please
>Contact info
tangerinelolli@gmail.com
steam: tdollie
i have a discord but i never get on it

>> No.9657790
File: 15 KB, 309x174, tumblr_inline_mx9cv58mwR1qiol9q.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay, cons and recently fantasy.
>Age/Gender/Location
21/F/the Netherlands
I visit almost all Dutch cons, I like to just look around and chat with people.
Persona, sometimes League of Legends.
Haven't watched that much anime recently but I love silly/parody stuff.
DC comics, HxH, LoL, Persona 5.
>Other interests
Fantasy costumes, Drag (not just RPDR), sewing.
Dutch friends to chat with online and at cons.
Romantic stuff.
>Contact info
rvw125@gmail.com

>> No.9658534
File: 31 KB, 500x500, cb8287757b1b2b15ac6d21db1a0bb3c1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>cosplay jfashion lolita or cons
I'm more into cosplay I'd like to buy some lolita dressess but due to some medical emergency all my savings are gone I've gone to a couple cons
>asl
20/f/Ohio
>what cons have I attended
The only cons I've gone to are ohayocon and matsuricon I'd like to go to other cons in the future love the raves and would like to go to a tea party one day
>favorite games, anime , prints , ect
I love the Pokemon mystery dungeon series and of course other Pokemon games , animal crossing ,corpse party, little big planet idk what to put for my favorite animes I really enjoyed neon genisis evangalon, tri gun , Tokyo ghoul, fma, currently starting madoka magica
>characters /series cosplayer from
Several different hatsune mikus, sauna, shimakaze, rukia matoy, emila,
Mimikyu I would like to do rem and maybe madoka soon and probly some Pokemon ones
>other interest
I love animals and drawing I like reading as well and nature
>what am I looking for
I guess friends I don't have many since moving and I've never really had that many who also like anime and cosplay it would be nice to have friends to cosplay with
>what am I not looking for
Idk mean people or creeps
>contact info
thepixelestbun@gmail.com

>> No.9658584

Cosplay or cons mostly. I'm inexperienced with anime-related cons though.
>Age/Gender/Location
26/m/uk
MCM, Play Expo, occasionally EGX. I missed out on Kitacon/Ayacon, etc. I usually just wander around and play games and buy a few things.
No time.
Magikarp has been my big hitter so far.
>Other interests
I like attending gigs and festivals (been to Download 7 times now, Leeds was decent), collecting old videogame consoles and games as well as unusual coins. I also like writing and occasionally editing YouTube videos (although it's been a while)
People to attend cons and festivals with. Possibly somebody to hang out with in general. Having people to play videogames with would be cool too. Hopefully anybody who will be familiar with the dumb videogame/cartoon/song references I make.
Miserable people I guess. As long as you're not annoying we should get along (unless that makes me the annoying one...)
>Contact info
Nameless#0790

>> No.9658868

>>9656610
>>9656649
says yours are invalid when I put them into Discord

>> No.9659095

>>9658868
sorry! try again? (devilorns) i guess emojis cause problems

>> No.9659098
File: 110 KB, 388x488, 1476032341265.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Mostly cosplay/cons
>Age/Gender/Location
20/nonbinary/virginia
Usually go to east coast cons (ota, mag, anext) but I recently moved to VA so I might venture put to cons in the south. I usually volunteer at industry booths and go to panels.
Anything horror/thriller (Berserk, Another, Junji Ito), and stupid shit like Sonic.
Kurapika (HxH), Tails (Sonic), Nagisa (Free), Shulk (Xenoblade), Yumoto (Cute High), Franziska (Ace Attorney), Yukako (JJBA: DiU), currently working on Kokichi from DRV3
>Other interests
Fine/performing arts, historical costuming and design, low carb diet recipes
Talk about anime, games, cosplay, etc. Up for meetups.
Romance, creeps
>Contact info
Steam: Sillymyway

>> No.9659226

Lolita, Otome
>Age/Gender/Location
26/F/Japan (on exchange)
Comiccons, anime North
AP, AATP, Baby, Ank Rouge, Amavel, Luger Getter/Jane Marple
N/a...
>Other interests
Drawing/painting, macro photography, knitting/crochet
Friends. I’m a bit older than the rest in the exchange group and I am also more reserved so I feel out of place with the younger students. I also tend to be an afterthought when getting invited places, and nobody bites when I suggest going out. So that sucks. I basically want a friend for going out places occasionally, like cafes, shops...
Perverts, creeps, romance, flings...
>Contact info
Line: .cait

>> No.9659290

>>9658868
My settings say anyone can add me (Naschkattze). Give me yours and I'll try adding you? Or just double check the spelling when you type it in. Hope this helps!

>> No.9659296
File: 391 KB, 918x1632, 2017-09-29_18.12.26.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Im into cosplay and fashion.
>Age/Gender/Location
19/m/FL
Afo, megacon, metro, super, holmat.
My fav has to be the pool party at afo but I like going to raves and parties
I play league of legends pretty often.
Favorite anime has to be NGE.
Brand wise im into overpriced designer clothing.
Im Korean so I get a lot of inspo from K idol fashion because i have similar aesthetic
Shinji from NGE
Anyone with similiar interest. Always wanted to match outfits/cosplay.
>Contact info
Discord: uuu#3729
I dont post too often or post any of my cosplay pics but my insta is https://www.instagram.com/uuu.uuu_uuu/
SC:kyomi44

>> No.9659859
File: 78 KB, 316x456, AgitoManga.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I mostly go to cons at this point. I'm working on getting into cosplay! Photography is my jam as of late.
>Age/Gender/Location
25/M/RI
Connecticon, Anime Boston. I'm hoping to go to more. I usually like the AA and some panels.
Games: Overwatch, Pokemon, Zelda, Smash,FF, Persona, M:TG,Nintendo and Blizzard stuff mostly.I play a few tabletop games too.
Anime/Manga: Gundam, Space Dandy, FLCL, Nichijou, Galko,GiTS, Working!!, LOGH, Tatami Galaxy, Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon, various other flavors of the week moecrap,JJBA,and toku.
I like western cartoons like Venture brothers a great deal too.
Kamen Rider Agito , Fafnir (Dragon Maid)
>Other interests
Gunpla, Hiking,and cooking.
Friends, Conbuddies, people to make stuff with and swap skills with!
Romance.
>Contact info
Ampharoscgl@gmail.com
Discord Ampharos#1892

>> No.9659977
File: 498 KB, 450x338, stupid-robots.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cons & cosplay! Im pretty amateur at photography, but I still like to do it, if only to make sure people have decent pics of their outfits.
>Age/Gender/Location
27/f/OR
Star Wars is my main jam! Im also pretty into Marvel, though I havent kept up with any titles for the last year or so But otherwise-
Games: The Witcher franchise, NieR: Automata, Splatoon, Monster Hunter, Pikmin
Anime: Evangelion, Mononoke, Ghibli productions, slowly working my way through BNHA
I read more than I watch, though - I just finished Punpun! Im also into Junji Itos works.
Scarlet Witch (comic version!)
I also made Kylo Ren and Spider-Man (homemade suit) in the last year.
>Other interests
I draw a lot! Id like to have some friends for art discussion and encouragement and whatnot. I also work with dogs, so I am always up for dogtalk.
Friends!
>Contact info
discord: fawn#8083

>> No.9660051

Cons, cosplay, and maybe lolita? I've been following the fashion for a long time but I've never worn any.
>Age/Gender/Location
19/F/Midwest US
I've only attended two and it was such a long time ago. One was MLP....yeah...
Games: Splatoon 2, Pokemon, ACNL, Love Nikki
Anime: JJBA, The Rose of Versailles, Madoka Magica, Yu Yu Hakasho, Galaxy Express 999, Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Sailor Moon...too much man.
I've been reading some manga lately and just finished this one small series called Tokyo Red Hood.
Rena Ryuggu - Higurashi:When They Cry
Misty - Pokemon
Casual Usagi - Sailor Moon
Luca - Kobayashi. (Still waiting for my hat to arrive in the mail)
>Other interests
I'm into a lot of music, ranging from Death Grips to Marina and the Diamonds. Dungeons and Dragons.
I'm a huge movie freak and I love watching/talking about movies.
Friends!! :D
Anything romance.
>Contact info
Discord: guts#1661

>> No.9660085
File: 160 KB, 301x225, enthusiasm.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cons, and sometimes cosplay, although the lack of friends to do it with has turned it into a boring money burning exercise.
>Age/Gender/Location
20/M/UK
MCM, Kita, Ame, sometimes Toko, Aya.
Games: Silent Hill, Soulsborne.
Anime: NHK, Kaiji, Steins;Gate.
Noctis, Midousuji, Chloe, etc.
>Other interests
Cooking, music, art.
Buds.
Benis.
>Contact info
Discord: tofubones#3615

>> No.9660530

31/M/NY
Into seifuku, about to go to my first con. No friends, help me out.
Discord
Plakos#0164

>> No.9661957

Has anyone ever actually made legit friends in these threads?

Genuinely curious.

>> No.9661959

>>9661957
I made a really nice group of irl friends, one online friend, and met my boyfriend through here.

>> No.9661961

>>9661957
Yes. I made 3 in-state friends and 1 out-of-state friend.

>> No.9661992
File: 8 KB, 228x222, 1490009787852.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9661957
>talked to one gull for a while, after which it became apparent they were just using me as an emotional sponge to get through a breakup they were going through at the time
>had exchanges with at least three other gulls where I thought everything was going extremely well, only for them to just stop responding to emails with no warning
>nobody's ever mailed me first from my friend finder post, I've always mailed others first

I think the cherry on top is I've actually made three real-life lasting friendships, including one of my closest friends, from contact threads I browsed on /soc/ years ago when I was feeling like shit. Don't quite know what to make of that

>> No.9661995

>>9661992
Something about /r9k/ with frills

>> No.9661997

>>9661959
>>9661961
>>9661992
I don't believe you.

Post pics of you with your /cgl/ friends.

>> No.9662003

>>9661997
I don't know why you quoted me with the third post, I don't have any ;_;

>> No.9662015

>>9661992
Basically have the same experience as you anon, but I don't want to give up hope on having /cgl/ friends one day ;_;

>> No.9662047

>>9662015
Hang in there, gull. We're both gonna make it

>> No.9662048
File: 57 KB, 919x720, 1494210568855.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9661957
I've posted in these threads several times in the past looking to make Lolita friends but the only people that ever message me are crossboarders or guys who don't have an interest in the fashion past thinking that it looks "neat". Oh well.

>> No.9662064

>>9661997
I think I know who >>9661959 is and can vouch that we're real. We got really lucky though.

>> No.9662098

>>9661997
You shouldn't believe me.

>> No.9662234

>>9661957
Pretty much nothing, but I guess that's to be expected when you're a guy
These threads really only work for girls

>> No.9662336

>>9656616
Jaci?

>> No.9662406

>>9656583
Added you on discord! I'm from MA originally but live in Japan now. I'd love to have a new otaku penpal!

>> No.9662478

>>9661957
Yep. I've made two IRL friends specifically from friend finder threads, one of whom I'm still extremely close with. I've also met some acquaintances and we still chat on LINE every now and then.

>> No.9663136
File: 34 KB, 540x324, 1503190863847.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9654852
Cosplay and cons, am interested in and can appreciate jfash and Lolita but I don't have any particular interest in wearing it
>>Age/Gender/Location
22/M/NYC area
>>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do? (panels, AA, masq, parties, etc)
NYC and Comicon are the big ones, a lot of smaller local ones but those have been fewer and fewer over the years
Games - could name a lot, playing a lot of OW, Total War Warhammer and Vermintide rn

Anime - cut down in the last few years, I usually watch one or two new shows a season. Ergo Proxy is probably my all time favorite, started re watching JJBA a month ago
Payday, Warhammer 40k, JJBA
>>Other interests
The only other boards I really browse are /tg/, /fit/, /tv/, and /his/ to give you an idea. Trying to teach myself how to sew and doing very poorly.
bros, people to chat and play games with, maybe cosplay with if thats even in the realm of possibility.
Romance/relationships, I'll happily listen to you bitch at a certain point but pls don't use me as an emotional crutch to be disposed of. I'll talk politics and am pretty open minded but I'm not down to talk any SJW wank.
>>Contact info
Real Human Bean#1811

>>9656967
>>9656972
>>9656328
Sent requests to you nibbas

>> No.9663139

>>9656328
>The Press™#0092
not working for some reason

>> No.9663252

>>9661957
Made a bunch of acquaintances through these threads and one "legit" friend who has become one of my closest friends. Keep trying, you'll find someone you click with eventually. If a socially anxious recluse like me can do it, so can you.

>> No.9663327

>>9661992
I will be your friend if I don't have to use email to talk to you. Do you use Skype/Discord?

>> No.9663634

I have an interest in cosplay and want to bite the bullet and do it for real soon
>Age/Gender/Location
23/m/US
None but want to try some cons where I'm moving to next year, hopefully
Like mainly handheld games like Ace Attorney, Pokemon, Animal Crossing, etc. mostly like anything nintendo related. In terms of anime I like stuff like Jojo, Dragon Maid, Yugioh, etc. need to watch more
Phoenix Wright will probably be my first cosplay attempt!
>Other interests
I play guitar and do a lot of reading. my grandparents used to own a farm so I guess animals would be an interest too
Some new friends in the UK, I'm going to be on exchange to London from next summer and I want to make some friends there but I'll chat to anyone
idk creeps I guess?
>Contact info
glasswormwood@yahoo.com

>> No.9663791

>>9656658
I live in Virginia too, but I'm a shitppster

>> No.9664364
File: 258 KB, 1211x1200, 149205509089.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cons and cosplay
>Age/Gender/Location
22/m/GA
regularly go to awa and sakuracon. i would like to travel to others more though. not really into raves or partying much.
games - love everything. super monkey ball, harvest moon, fire emblem, counter-strike, danganronpa series are some favourites. big fan of retro stuff! currently just playing overwatch and osu though.
anime - kaiji, jjba, nhk, clannad. only watch occasionally nowdays.
josuke higashikata(4)
>Other interests
a lot of really weeb shit, guitar, animals, babysitting, writing, guns and military shit, and traveling.
friends, someone to talk cosplay or weebshit with, play or talk games, interests, etc.
drama, gossiping.
>Contact info
bunny#9096

>> No.9670281

Bump

>> No.9670546

>>9656732
you seem cool, too bad you're american

>only 1 person based in europe in the entire thread

>> No.9670559
File: 207 KB, 1440x1080, [Coalgirls]_Cardcaptor_Sakura_10_(1440x1080_Blu-ray_FLAC)_[3FF389EE].mkv_snapshot_17.27_[2017.07.29_01.56.19].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay/cons, admire classic lolita
>Age/Gender/Location
26/M/Ireland
Eirtakon in Ireland before it ceased to exist. Been to MCM in Glasgow twice before too, would like to try some UK cons like Kitacon or Hyper Japan since Ireland is now sorely lacking. I love focused panels, cosplay and partying
Vidya (PC/PS4): Metal Gear Solid, Persona, Catherine, Dawn of War, Bayonetta, Vanquish, Odin Sphere, Bloodborne, Dark Souls, Tekken, Time Crisis, Resident Evil, Crash Bandicoot, Sonic, HuniePop, Silent Hill, Wolfenstein, Danganronpa, Dino Crisis, Miku/Project Diva, STALKER, Dead Rising, VA-11 Hall-A, XCOM, Cuphead, RUINER
Anime: Cardcaptor Sakura, Oshiete! Galko-chan, JJBA, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Little Witch Academia, Bartender, Hibike! Euphonium, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Girls und Panzer, Madoka Magica, Excel Saga, K-ON, Panty & Stocking
Shinjiro Aragaki from Persona 3
>Other interests
I'm a musician and a record collector/avid gig-goer aside from all of the usual weeb, cosplay and vidya interests. Alcohol is great and I also like to travel a lot when I can (visited Scotland, England, Poland and the Netherlands last year)
People with similar interests, to do stuff with/hang out with in general or go to cons with. Ireland would be ideal but I'm also more than up for meeting people from the UK/mainland Europe too
People who just lose interest after 5 minutes/exchanging a couple of emails, hooking up, SJWs, militant vegans
>Contact info
Email: seagullanonymous@gmail.com

>> No.9670766
File: 274 KB, 1839x1011, 1471811047823.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9670546
Bro there's posts from the Netherlands, someone listed as 'Europe' and at least 3 people from the UK from before you posted

>> No.9670829
File: 748 KB, 500x508, 1451759513574.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I cosplay for fun
>Age/Gender/Location
20/F/NYC
Going to AnimeNYC this year, but I go to other cons like Otakon, trying to go to Katsucon this year. And a ton of local cons. I like to just hang out and vibe with people.
Games: VA-11 Hall-A, Sonic, Fire emblem, Dangan ronpa, Animal crossing, Guilty gear, Skull girls, Project diva, osu!, rpg maker games, splatoon, Persona 3 and 5, Kid icarus uprising
Anime: Monogatari, Kancolle, Girl und Panzer, Space Patrol Luluco, Macross, NHK, Sailor moon, Bubblegum crisis, Dirty pair, March comes in like a lion, Mawaru penguindrum,
Felicia from Fire emblem Nanami Chikai from sdr2
>Other interests
I'm a figure collector and hobby enthusiast, but I also like different types of art and go to museums often. I also am starting to get into idolm@ster cg and fate go
Friends and people to talk to
Bad vibes I guess
>Contact info
pastelkitsunes@gmail.com

>> No.9670880

>>9663139
Vincent#0092 try this

>> No.9670929
File: 1.62 MB, 400x225, BA658169-671B-4AB9-A649-FD2CDD674D9D.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay, photography for friends, trying to shift over to artist alley a bit to offset costs.

>Age/Gender/Location
21 / F / Currently MD, likely moving somewhere random for work

Mag, Katsu, Colossal, Ota, sometimes smaller east coast cons.
I mostly just hang around with friends and do photoshoots, partying just for low key cons.

Games: lots of older stuff and JRPGs; Tales series, Chrono Trigger, Earthbound, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Nier. Currently in Love Nikki hell.

Anime: I really like older shoujo, artsy stuff, and psychological shows, but I’ll watch pretty much everything. Some of my favorites are Mawaru Penguindrum, Princess Tutu, Kaiba, Sailor Moon, Rose of Versailles, Yuyu Hakusho, Rakugo, and Shinsekai Yori. I have a deep appreciation and love for shows like Naruto and Yugioh tho

Sailor Moon, Princess Tutu, Penguindrum, Bioshock, Nier, Fire Emblem, Steins;Gate, currently working on Marie Antoinette from Rose of Versailles and an Elementalist from Granado Espada.

>Other interests
Digital painting, 3D modeling, game development, programming, ballet

People to talk about anime with, join in with cosplay groups, talk about sewing/art hell, Love Nikki pals.
I’m pretty quiet and levelheaded so I pair better with outgoing / more aggressive people lol

If you don’t want to see a bunch of art and game dev stuff that’s the majority of my social media rn
no romance pls

>Contact info
birduchess@gmail.com, same email for skype
Love Nikki ID is 100867184

>> No.9671053

Cosplay, Cons, odottemita, & Nanchatte

>Age/Gender/Location

19/f/MD (moving back to MO in 2 yrs)

ACen, hopefully Otakon
I go to photoshoots & panels n just do whatever

Nintendo: Splatoon, LoZ, etc PS4: Overwatch, Gravity Rush, Tales of series.
I usually like slice of life anime. My fav is Zankyou no Terror. Madoka magica, Ano hana, Nichijou, etc.

I only care about brand with nanchatte desu but idk which ones to care about yet.

Hanamaru from LL!S!! Polina from Pmmm, Vocaloid,
Totokaka from Blazblue, Kagome from Inuyasha, etc

I like to cosplay characters that arent mainstream or outfits that have no record of being cosplayed yet.

>Other interests

Music, Art, cats, body mods,

Someone who actively wants to do odottemita & actually put a fucking effort to improve.
Idk ppl to cosplay with ?? Ppl to dicuss nanchatte with?/ nanchatte guidance. Anybody to talk to who isnt a shit of drama, someone who plays salmon run?
Someone to cosplay Hibike! Euphonium with. Someone to thrift shop with?

Someone who leaves convos after a week.
Anyone saying the n word who isnt visually or partially black, severe unhelpful nitpickers, regular shitposters, creeps, anything romantic / sexual, racists, political shit, drama,

>Contact info
Discord: Chou2497
Email: tenordrummerpika@gmail.com
Ask for other..

>> No.9671276
File: 1.25 MB, 990x774, 1482538323042.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay, Cons, and Nanchatte Seifuku

>Age/Gender/Location
19 / M / Split between OH for college and MD for not-college

Katsucon, Otakon, looking to go to more OH/MI/PA cons since they're closer to my university

Usually I go to panels, though I'm looking to branch out into other areas since so many cons have the same panels every year that I've been to a lot of them already.

For games, I'm usually playing grand strategy like Civ V and EU4. Also, I'm well versed in Kancolle and in Dangan Ronpa.

Regarding anime, I'm a big fan of stuff that's less popular. Concrete Revolutio, Samurai Flamenco, Young Black Jack, Joker Game, Charlotte, A Certain Magical Index/Scientific Railgun, City Hunter, Hyouka, Girls und Panzer, and Princess Principal. Historical themes and settings are also a big selling point for me.

Hajime Hinata from Super Dangan Ronpa 2, Sogiita Gunha from Magical Index, Shiba Raito from Concrete Revolutio, Taki Tachibana from Kimi no Na Wa, Korekiyo Shinguuji from New Dangan Ronpa V3 (in progress)

>Other interests
I absolutely love history, especially the Industrial Revolution and afterwards. I'm trying to learn how to draw. I'm interested in Japanese culture in general, outside of the realm of cosplay, anime, and manga. Also, I love to cook, and I'm pretty good at it too.

Anyone else who wants to talk about cosplay, plan out group cosplays, meet up at cons, work on cosplay together, talk about anime, or really pretty much anything. Also, anyone who's willing to help me learn to style wigs better, since that's my weakest point.

SJWs.

>Contact info
Discord: Marcus Tullius Cicero#1270
Email: hitomikosaki@gmail.com
Skype exists, but that's more personal.

>> No.9671355
File: 102 KB, 452x547, 37373279_p23_master1200.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm mostly into cons and such, but I love cosplaying as a side hobby!
>Age/Gender/Location
18/f/OR
I do AA!! I'm a co-partner with Vinalee! I'm going to attend Newcon, Miyakocon, Anime PDX, and kumoricon (next year). I'll probably be in AA for most of the time, but I would love to chat it up!
Games: FE, Persona 3/4/5, and touken ranbu
Anime: gosh, so many! I'd say right now, I'm into gundam and yugioh.
brands: OMOcat... and some other stores I forgot.
Hibiki from Kancolle, Gokotai from Tourabu. Might do Shimakaze!
friends for cons! fellow artists are also appreciated!
hookups or dates
>Contact info
discord tag: Zero._.#2536
I also have a twitter: @TakeruOwO

>> No.9672850
File: 271 KB, 800x434, JYF4GTV.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Mainly lolita, occasionally cosplay
>Age/Gender/Location
21/F/Germany
Games: Yume Nikki, CS:GO, Hotline Miami, Castlevania, SC2
Anime: Lain, Monogatari, Initial D, Gabriel DropOut
Brands: Moi-meme-Moitie, BTSSB
Sakuya Izayoi - Koumajou Densetsu ver., Iori Minase - Kyun! Vampire Girl ver.
>Other interests
Writing, embroidery, kaiju & gunpla
Some desperate loser to buy me brand
Poor people
>Contact info
pigeons#3419
pppigeons@gmail.com

>> No.9673145

Cons & cosplay.
>Age/Gender/Location
19/M/South England
Only London MCM. I'd like to go to others but the idea of going alone is daunting.
Games: Persona Series, FE, Stellaris, SSB, FF Series
Anime: JJBA, Overlord, Ass. Class, generally speaking feels good slice of life stuff.
Avdol (JJBA), Sazh Katzroy (FF13)
>Other interests
Uni student, learning to draw, Capoeira, running, hedgehogs.
People to go to cons with, maybe hang out with if they're close.
>Contact info
Discord: Trick'd#0793

>> No.9673484
File: 46 KB, 640x627, 1484085019578.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9672850
>tfw no money to buy all the burando for a sassy rorita

>> No.9674189
File: 94 KB, 483x400, 1470421763345.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

How's it been going, gulls? Made any new friends? Hope none of you have been ghosting

>> No.9674340

>>9672850
If you call me a pathetic pig I'll do it

>> No.9674342

>>9672850
>>9674340
>FinDom

Literally the worst/most pathetic fetish on the planet. Even cucks get to fuck their wives and girlfriends afterwards

>> No.9674353

>>9674342
Kinda jealous of women who do it. Seems prettt fun but morally wrong.

>> No.9675622

Cosplay at convention
>Age/Gender/Location
Too old for this shit /m/nyc
Animenyc, otakon
Resident evil 2, Bakatest, Kobayashi wa kawaii sugite tsurai
Kinoshita Hideyoshi, Fujisaki Chihiro, Totsuka Saika, Yoichi
>Other interests
Streaming
Sometimes monsterhunter nyc
Taking random AR photos
people to stream with/chat
Co host of podcast
Business contacts
Gym buddies
Schemes for making money/bitcoins
Let's exploit that instagram algorithm and/or other social media bc they deserve it.
Political stuff unless it's for a "shit I read on pol last night" podcast.
>Contact info
Fullmetalweeaboo@yandex.com

>> No.9675770
File: 64 KB, 594x464, 1508935803962.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay and cons, but not often
>Age/Gender/Location
23/F/VA (closer to DC)
Katsu and Ota, looking to start going to cons outside the DMV area eventually. I like strolling and people watching mostly, but I enjoy going to gamerooms, dealers and AA, meet ups and attempting to go to signings and panels
Games- Tales of series, Fire Emblem, Splatoon and other Nintendo games, Persona, Lisa, Yume Nikki, Overwatch

Anime- Jojo's (SBR especially), Occultic;Nine, Osomatsu-san, Magi, Hero Academia, Mob Psycho 100, Initial D, basically anything by Osamu Tezuka
Most recently-
Johnny Joestar (JJBA SBR)
Luke Fon Fabre (Tales of the Abyss)
Kurisu Makise (Steins;Gate, per fiance's request)
Lisa Armstrong, Jack the magician (Lisa)

I'm planning on cosplaying Roy (FE6) and Gamotan (O;N) for Katsu 2018!
>Other interests
I work in a gallery, so I'm fond of fine arts and museums. I also like DnD, cooking, I'm trying to get back into studying Japanese.
People to chat about anime/games with (none of my irl friends like FE) and maybe socialize with irl at cons if they want to too
Romance, extremists on either sides of the political spectrum, folks who need constant attention/communication
>Contact info
kiyoiriki@gmail.com

>>9656658
Hello there.

>>9663634
>>9670929
>>9671276
Expect an email soon!

>> No.9676168

Getting into cosplay again after a pause, nanchatte, decora/pastel stuff, saving for first brand dress (AP), next cons probs ALA and AX
>Age/Gender/Location
19/F/LA (moved here just a few months ago from europe and still getting used to it).
Attented few cons back in homeland, haven't been to any american cons yet.
Mainly go for loots so AA and DR, maybe some panels if theyre interesting and game room. Not really a partyperson.
Games: Monster Hunter, FGO, LoveLive, FE Heroes, Super Mario, VA-11 HALL-A, Dangan Ronpa, Animal Crossing, Skullgirls,
Dark Souls, Skyrim, Starbound, Fate/extra, Touhou Project, Rpg Maker games, Harvest Moon, Project Diva, pixel games in general bc i love that stuff
Anime: Galaxy Angel, NGE, Rozen Maiden, Love Live, Fate, Madoka Magica, PSWG, Magi, Monogatari, Lucky Star, Precure, Sailor Moon, Kill La Kill, 80's and 90's anime is love
Brands: AP and some Taobao brands.
Music: Future funk, electro swing, game music
LoveLive, Touhou, Fate, millions of cosplans and wips
>Other interests
Figure/merch/cards collecting, traveling, Dollfie Dream/BJD/Pullip dolls, drawing and crafts (trying AA would be really cool), cooking, designing and sewing non-cosplay stuffs, science
Somebody to chat with about mutual interests, play games with, join cosplay groups and work on projects together, maybe eventually meet irl.
I'm really shy (irl) at first but after a while i get more talkative. Would be cool to find a bff to share stuff with, haven't had any close friends in years bc health issues/constant moving.
Romance etc. Also people who are judgemental, rude/loud, political stuff, sjws/tumblrfemnazis, creeps etc.
>Contact info
Disc: Remmi#2283
Kik: Aimeirou

>> No.9676282

>>9676168
You, I like you, If i wasn't so insecure I would definetly speak to you, you seem extremely cool anon

>> No.9676563
File: 254 KB, 1024x1367, 1509368004161.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

J-fashion and Lolita

>>Age/Gender/Location

26/f/Europe

None. Don't have friends to go with or feel too old.

Games: RE7
Anime: one punch, made in abyss, Inuyashiki
Old classics: evangelism, etc.

None. Done shironuri once or twice.
>>Other interests
Horror. Drawing. Sewing sometimes, tried to customize dolls. MtG. Interested for YouTube, but can't do shit. Punk.
Friends to obsess over horror and goth fashion. Some gaming. Finding weird things. Kind of like Daria and her friend
Maybe friends to game or stream one day.
No romantic stuff. Ok with any gender.
No gore gif people.
>>Contact info
lauraasuka@gmail.com

>> No.9676879
File: 75 KB, 960x960, 21558970_10155740941350859_7264503230181959284_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Lolita and j-fashion.

>Age/Gender/Location
Mid 20s, F, east coast USA.

Haven't been to many lately, but Tekko, AWA, and Dragon*Con. MomoCon is all right. I like hanging out in the dealer's room and artist alley, buying cute things. Tea parties are cool, too.

Brands: Angelic Pretty is #1, to a lesser extent Baby
Prints: Melty Cream Donut, Cream Cookie Collection, Träumerei of Bright Stars. I also like non-print dresses.
Games: Persona 4, 5. Been playing some Pikmin 3 as well.
Anime: I was a big weeb for over ten years but now I mostly enjoy the art/animation. Occasionally, I'll pick up a manga (horror, slice of life, shoujo) but I don't watch much anime anymore.

>Other interests
Delicate, feminine fashion. Interior design. Art in general but I don't draw.

I'd really love a bff. I miss the closeness of online friends that I used to have when I was younger. I've recently moved within the past year and being an adult + shy, I haven't made many friends, so someone around my age with similar interests would be great.

High strung people, I guess? SJWs.

>Contact info
strawberry milk#6874

>> No.9676883

>>9672850
is this sarcasm or are you serious?

>> No.9676994

>its a talk for 2 days and never again episode

>> No.9677101

>>9676994
I know that feel gull

>ghosted by someone who said they wouldn't ghost me

>> No.9677180

>>9676994
>>9677101
>Talk to someone cool
>ghost them
I am the worst

>> No.9677181

>>9677180
Why tho

>> No.9677309

>>9677181
>read message before doing something else
>let it slip my mind
>occasionally remember while I'm doing something
>week goes by
>figure it's been to long already
>now months later

>> No.9677329

>>9677309
Would rather just get the message back however many weeks/months later and an explanation instead of just never knowing what happened or thinking you did something wrong when you didn't. Worst case scenario is they don't reply to you or say they'd rather not talk again and you're back in the same position you would've been had you continued ghosting.

Sucks for me because the last person I really connected with and who's ghosted me is probably thinking the same thing you are too, that too much time has passed and that there'd be no point in messaging back when I'd really just love to reconnect and hear from them again.

Send that reply, gulls

>> No.9677365

>>9676883
>>>9672850
>is this sarcasm or are you serious?

Legit sounds like an interesting person to chat with but I wouldn't actually buy them stuff lol

>> No.9677372

>>9677180
I once ghosted someone on here because I spent hours trying to think of a response to their message and then got stressed because I didn't want to seem like a retard so I procrastinated for days and after that I felt too guilty to send anything.

>tfw too autistic to make friends

>> No.9677406

Daily reminder that if you havent replied in days, you should. They'll be happy that they got a hey or something.

>> No.9677425
File: 256 KB, 1000x1502, 1470605902846.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>message someone from one of these threads months ago
>start crushing on them hard, everything seems to be going really well
>suddenly no more replies
>they could've just disappeared or had important stuff going on, no big deal right?
>message them from an alternate email address just to be sure
>they reply almost instantly

>> No.9677430

>>9677372
>>9677425
These aren't related... are they?

>> No.9677432

>>9677425
Send another reply from the original. I know from experience that it's a lot easier to start up a conversation with someone new than go back into a conversation after you've ghosted someone. A reply might prompt them into writing that thing they've been waiting to, but kept putting off because they thought it was too long.

>> No.9677445

>>9677432
I usually always consider this but then there's the other part of myself that says if they really cared and genuinely wanted to keep talking, they'd do it of their own volition. I don't like having to chase people/always having to message them first just for some interaction. You either want to talk or you don't. I just wish people were more honest about not wanting to talk instead of just abruptly cutting you off.

>> No.9677459
File: 34 KB, 359x380, 1412459146024.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9677430
Can't be, after I fucked up with the person I was talking to I've felt too guilty to look at the email I set up or contact anyone else from these threads in case it happened again.

>> No.9677619

Cosplay and cons
>Age/Gender/Location
25/F/Denmark
Assorted cons in England, but mainly Kitacon and Amecon. Also cons in Denmark sometimes, and elsewhere.
In England, I mostly just party and hang out with native friends that I don't get to see too often, so not a lot of events. In Denmark, I'll check out whatever panels and masqs there are.
>Favourite games, anime
Games: Danganronpa series (haven't played 3 yet, no spoilers pls), Ys series, Corpse Party series, SOMA, Silent Hill 2, Shin Megami Tensei and Persona series, Ace Attorney series
Anime: JJBA (I'm manga-only), Yami Shibai, Galaxy Express 999, Kaiji, Boku no Hero (Also manga-only), Monster, Saint Seiya, Junji Ito and Kazuo Umezu horrors
Been cosplaying since 2004, but here are my most recent series I've cosplayed from -
Danganronpa, JJBA:BT and Jojolion, Boku no Hero
>Other interests
Food, music (play the piano and used to sing for a living), traveling, animals, languages (studying Chinese at the moment).
Chill people to possibly add to the friend pile. I'm fairly busy for the next many weeks so I'm not fast at replying, but would love to get to know more people.
Non chill people
>Contact info
nutfucker69 #8716

I've previously posted but lost my throwaway e-mail so I'm sorry if anyone recognises this and never got a reply back from me the 1st, 2nd or 3rd time. Trying discord now.

>> No.9677971

>>9677619
ayyy I sent you a request, we did talk before and really hit it off. Was wondering where you went!

>> No.9678025

Is it creepy/cringe to talk to people at cons and mention you know them from facebook page/whatever?

>> No.9682032

Bampu

>> No.9682041

>>9678025
Nah just be confident. Hell, I approach people I don't know because I like their cosplay. It works.

>> No.9682122
File: 1.04 MB, 1000x1156, 33.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay and Jfashion mostly. Trying to get to more cons this year!
>Age/Gender/Location
18/F/Western USA
I've been to small cons in my town that sell merch and art but haven't been to any of the big name cons. I plan on going to Comic Con in 2018, and some cons in Michigan.
Anime: Berserk, JJBA, Watamote, Girls Und Panzer, Serial Experiments Lain, Clannad, NGE, Space Dandy, Samurai Champloo, Elfen Lied, Tekkonkinkreet, Akira, Soul Eater, Chobits, Mob Psycho, Net-juu no Susume, Kanamemo, Lucky Star, Initial D
Games: Overwatch, Senran Kagura, Smash, Osu, PUBG, CSGO, various dating sims, Touhou
Just cosplayed Tomoko from Watamote.
Cosplayed Miku Hatsune a number of times as well. I'm working on some bigger/better cosplays atm.
>Other interests
I do digital pixel art. I am really into military related things, also history. Films and literature as well.
Friends and people to talk to! If anyone lived in my state I would love to meet up.
If I don't respond, I'm just busy. I currently am working so if I don't get back to your message, please don't send me a bunch after that, it's really too much for me. I had a bad experience from a thread before with a particular person who did this and was very creepy about it. So just be patient with me and we're good!!
>Contact info
Vesna#8658

>> No.9682197
File: 733 KB, 500x267, IMG_7789.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Lolita. I'd love to hit up cons and events here.
>Age/Gender/Location
25/F/Europe
Moitie, AatP, and others. Most of my stuff is from these two, and some AP. Anime-wise, I'm a filthy casual. Think NGE, SnK, CCS, Shiki.
>Other interests
Horror, reading/writing, yoga, nature, paranormal stuff, dogs.
Friends that like Jfash or alternative fashion, IRL and online. People to talk about releases and horror stuff with.
Romance.
>Contact info
ghoulprincess1@gmail.com
Discord: nocnica#8735
Line: gh0ulprincess

>> No.9682198

>>9676563
>>9672850
I'm >>9682197 Messaging both of you!

>> No.9682343

>>9676563
>Don't have friends to go with or feel too old.
I can relate too that, as a 27 year old.
I actually used to belong to a neat little anime group whose founders were pretty close to my age. Long story short, the group continued to grow, the older members got busy with other stuff and I quit when I was surrounded by 16-22 year olds. A shame, I really liked those guys.

You're not from the germanosphere by chance, are you?

>> No.9682395

>>9661957
I haven't actually made friends from this thread but I have some friends via a cgl meetup before? TX gulls r fun to hang out with...

>> No.9682498

>>9670829
How's the salon job working out

>> No.9682580

Someone added me and before I could say hi, already removed me...

>> No.9682772

>>9682122
Definitely sending you a contact request. I'm >>9671276, and you seem like someone who'd be a cool online friend.

>> No.9683176

Lolita + Jfashion (visual Kei). I enjoy going to cons but going alone can be a little awkward sometimes, haha
>Age/Gender/Location
I am a twenty-year-old female living in Los Angeles.
I usually only attend AA, Anime Matsuri, Comic Con, and Anime Los Angeles. I would like to go to more events as they seem rather fun but I'm far too introverted to venture to them alone.
I haven't played Vidya in a while as I'm generally busy with other stuff, but want to get back into them at some point. Perhaps via a friend.
Some of my favorite brands are moi-meme-moitie, atelier boz, old metamorphose, and Alice and the pirates. I love velveteen stuff.
A few favorite animes are Berzerk, Gantz, Trigun, Big O, Gundam, Serial Experiments Lain, Ergo Proxy, Viper's Creed, Paranoia Agent, etc.
>Other interests
I like reading math books, physics, chemistry, programming, /x/ and /out/ stuff, regular goth, horticulture and mycology
Just looking for friends with similar interests -- maybe a fellow lolita friend? I'm too shy to go to local comms and don't like being around a group of people so a single friend would be cool, I think! Also maybe someone to go to events with.
I suppose inappropriate stuff, but I'm hoping that won't be an issue as it is cgl.
>Contact info

>> No.9683283

I'm a gothic lolita but also enjoy looking at other Jfashion styles. I don't really know anything about cosplay or cons.
>Age/Gender/Location
21/female/Central Europe
I've never been to one.
My favorite brands are AatP, Boz, Sheglit, Antique Beast and Moitie, I enjoy pretty much all the major brands though.
I enjoy looking at AP's sweet prints like Petit Patisserie or Sweetie Violet but don't wear them myself, haha.
Current favorite games are Dawn of War, Wolfenstein, PUBG & Siege.
I'm not into anime much.
>Other interests
I'm really into the goth subculture as a whole. I also enjoy taxidermy & dioramas, astronomy & meteorology, fencing, /k/ & /x/ stuff, MTG & DnD, memes, shitposting & BDSM.
Online friends to talk about lolita or Jfashion with! Of course it'd be nice if we share other interests and hobbies too.
People who don't wear lolita or other Jfashion.
>Contact info
Mail: worsening@protonmail.com
Discord: callisto#7971 (sorry if I take a while to get back to you here, I'm not on that often!)

>> No.9683428

I really enjoy going to cons and cosplay is something I've been wanting to get into for awhile. I've done photography but only of plants so I don't know how applicable that is to this
>Age/Gender/Location
19/M/MI
I've only been to a few and just got back from Youmacon, I definitely want to go to more
Viyda: NieR, S.T.A.L.K.E.R., Tekken 7, Warhammer, For Honor, Dwarf Fortress, Dragon's Dogma, Dark Souls, Metro 2033, Hotline Miami, The Evil Within, Ys, Killing Floor, and Black Desert Online
Anime/Manga: Demi-chan wa Kataritai, Berserk, Golden Kamui, Desert Punk, Samurai Champloo, GitS, FLCL, Tatami Galaxy and a lot of others that I can't remember the names of
>Other interests
I'm a blacksmith, I work on/refinish guns, I hunt, I hike, I drink, and I shitpost
Cool people to do shit with
>Contact info
Discord: Colden#7681

>> No.9683432

>>9683428
What part of Michigan are you from, anon?

>> No.9683433

>>9683283
>cool interests and tastes in vidya
>like jfash but don't wear it

Too bad

>> No.9683442

>>9683433
If you have an actual interest in it and wouldn't mind talking about it that's fine!
I just don't think I'd have much interesting conversation to offer for cosplay/con only people.

>> No.9683453

>>9683432
Lower Peninsula, near Saginaw

>> No.9683473

>>9683442
Mailed you

>> No.9683554

Cosplay/cons
>Age/Gender/Location
18/F/FL
Florida cons, hoping to go to holiday matsuri this year. Generally panels, shopping, and cosplay meetups.
JJBA, Berserk, Hunter x Hunter, Little Witch Academia, BNHA, MP100, Gankutsuou (just watched it and I'm kinda obsessed at the moment). As for games, mainly Pokemon, Animal Crossing, and Fire Emblem.
Caesar, Okuyasu, and Johnny from JJBA, Lotte Yanson, Scheirke, Nagisa Momoe
>Other interests
Drawing
Maybe someone to say hi to at conventions or talk to very casually (I have a lot of anxiety when it comes to checking messages so my responses will probably not be the fastest. I don't have any internet friends so this is new to me.)
Romance
>Contact info
bingledong420@gmail

>> No.9683590

>>9683176
>math books, physics, chemistry, mycology
We really ought to be friends

>> No.9683624

>>9654852
>Cosplay, Jfashion, Lolita, Photography, or just cons? Looking to get into Lolita but I want to wait until I lose more weight <3
Cosplay and cons mostly.
>Age/Gender/Location
25/F/Ohio
Matsuricon,Ohayocon,ACEN,Youmacon. Looking to expand my con list.
Games: Danganronpa, Disgaea, Overwatch, Persona, SMT, Dark souls, Final Fantasy
Anime: Card captor sakura, Neon genesis Evangelion, Cat soup,Cowboy bebeop, excel saga, Aku no hana, Osomatsusan , Inuyasha
non anime series: Kamen rider/ tokusatsu shows
Tohru from kobayashi-san's dragon maid, Shinji (eva),Komaeda (SDR2), Ouma (DRV3)
>Other interests
Tokusatsu shows, Jrock/Jpop, cats, cute bunnies,cute things, roleplaying, writing,drawing
Someone to chat and maybe play some online games with, talk about anime or cons possibly meet up . Someone chill.
Assholes, drama nonsense, romance, creeps, polotical nonsense,
>Contact info
E-mail : cutemilkstyle@gmail.com

discord: I live and breathe sena izumi#4034

>> No.9683631
File: 224 KB, 441x646, ExcitedCock.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay, when I get my forge finally going, Lolita, and cons/people watching
>Age/Gender/Location
28/m/ks
I go to any con within reach really, most of them in Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, or Oklahoma
Pretty open with all of it, except I hate anything baby-doll related.
n/a, always too busy
>Other interests
Forging, firearms, drawing, drawing tablets, vidjagames, lolita fashion, most commonly found stuff.
Friends really, once you contact me, you may even realize you already know me
Boipucci
>Contact info
Just link me in a message and give me yours, I'll contact you.

>> No.9683901

>>9683624
Expect a message soon! Were you at either of the Danganronpa shoots at Youmacon this past weekend?

>> No.9683923
File: 82 KB, 500x303, 4BAA1CDB-9C29-4A4E-A1A9-8AC65D0D5623.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Jfash, cosplay, and cons!
>Age/Gender/Location
24/F/VA
I attend MAG, Katsu, Otakon, but I’d like to go to more!
>Games: League of Legends, Overwatch, The World Ends With You, Final Fantasy, Mystic Messenger, Pokemon, Animal Crossing
>Anime: JJBA, Madoka Magica, Food Wars, FMA:B, Umaru, Dragon Maid, Nozaki-kun, Love Live!, and many more. I love cute slice of life/moe anime, nostalgia series (like YYH), and others!

>Jfash: Lolita is really cool, I prefer to admire it from afar, but I enjoy lurking and looking at it. I love nanchatte, otome, himekaji, and wearable cute fashion for myself!

A few League characters, Lucoa from Dragon Maid, Mei, Nozomi from LL, working on a Steins;Gate cosplay
>Other interests
I adore cooking, it’s so fun to try new recipes! I’m trying to learn to bake because that’s a weakness for me. I like k-pop and I’m trying to learn Japanese. I staff a con so I’d also love to commiserate with other volunteers!
I’m looking for friends to talk to, maybe play games with. Someone I can text or skype with when I’m bored!
An sjw-type, and definitely not romance.
>Contact info
makkimoro@gmail.com, will give other platforms after you message me!

>> No.9683955

>>9683901
Unfortunately not, anon.
I really wanted to make it this year but didn't have the funds. I will be doing DRV3 with a small group of people and by small group I mean 2 others for Ohayocon though!

>> No.9683958

Im a regular con goer, getting into cosplay
>Age/Gender/Location
21/M/Mexico(lol)
I only attend cons in my city since my college schedule doesn't allow me to be away for more than one day, I mostly go to see people that I dont get to see on regular days.
Anime:Gundam, NGE, Gurren Laggan, Madoka Magica, GuP, Kill la kill, Redline.
Games:xcom, Valkyria Chronicles, Shogun Total War, NieR Automata, Osu, Persona, Metal Gear,Dark Souls. Used to play LoL
soul from soul eater and a shoddy stalker
>Other interests
Gunpla, Hiking, /x/ stuff, I'm also a big fan of Star Wars.
people to play with, discuss weeb things or simply talk about random things, friends, since most of my IRL friends are too absorbed by their Gf/Bf or college.
any kind of political talk, assholes. I'm ok with anything else.
>Contact info
discord: InternalScreaming#0414
Steam: [InternalScreaming]
Also, if I don't answer immediatly I'm either busy or fell asleep, and will answer when I finish whatever I'm doing.

>> No.9684193
File: 45 KB, 639x479, 1501252612508.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Lot of blacksmith folk in here

Lolita, cons, etc
>Age/Gender/Location
30/m/us
I attend mostly anime and comic cons, too unsure of whether i'd be welcomed at a party and what-not
I like mmos, simulators, on a WOWS and overwatch kick right now. Most animes are in my wheelhouse but I cant stand ones that are too over the top
N/a
>Other interests
Learning how to weld fluxcore, military veteran so all that culture is good to go with me, firearms, am a pistol instructor, currently building a scrap Aso and cole forge, summer and victorian Lolita are my top choices
Friends please
Already married
>Contact info
Rebelhyena@hotmail.com

>> No.9684289

>>9683176
Also love gothic lolita and live in Central Europe. Mailed you!

>> No.9684316

>>9684289
Whoops. I'm dumb. Meant to quote >>9683283

>> No.9684578
File: 105 KB, 1024x728, 6aaa3bce3a53f140908a242cae74df002fb8ed0a_hq.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay, conventions. I do have interest in lolita and know about it, but it isn't a priority for me.
>Age/Gender/Location
21/F/The Netherlands
Some Dutch cons, Gamescom, planning to go to the UK. I always hang out with friends, give dance workshops (idol/parapara), try some new food and spend all my money in the dealerroom.
Games: Final Fantasy, Idolm@ster, Horizon zero dawn, Animal Crossing, Any good JRPG.
Anime: Idolm@ster, Love Live Sunshine, Fate, Star Driver, Isekai Shokudou, and many more.
Love Live Umi/Kotori/Nozomi, Idolm@ster Frederica/Uzuki. Upcoming Fate Nero/Jeanne
I love classic and gothic lolita. I am in love with Cameo mirror, but I had to sell the skirt in Ivory.
>Other interests
Figure collecting, stationary, itabagging, cats, dank memes.
Friends to talk about anything, from games to culture.

>Contact info
Frederica |#9874

>>9670829 I'm gonna message you!

>> No.9684855 [DELETED] 
File: 8 KB, 236x236, 4461ec7ea7e629ad9826130e739ed186--animal-sketches-animal-illustrations.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

ouji,menhera, gurokawa , cosplay!

>Age/Gender/Location
25/m/US

San Japan, Akon, Afest, KanpaiCon and Nebkon

Games:Retro, jrpgs, survival horror and rhythm

Anime:
Fate/
Madoka
Jojo
Monogatari
(2017)
Maid Dragon
Boku Hero
Made in Abyss

Brands: Meta, but only own indie/Taobao

Jotaro-JJBA Lavi-D.Grayman
Homura-PMMM Pokemon Sun MC

>Other interests
vinyl/cassette collecting/ Pokemon TCG/ metaphysical stuff

people to discuss similar interests along with
jfashion/cosplay/con stuff

romance/politics

>Contact info
discord :Spykie#4105
LINE: spikieham

>> No.9684864
File: 8 KB, 236x236, 4461ec7ea7e629ad9826130e739ed186--animal-sketches-animal-illustrations.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

ouji,menhera, gurokawa , cosplay!
>Age/Gender/Location
25/m/US
San Japan, Akon, Afest, KanpaiCon and Nebkon
Games:
Retro, jrpgs, survival horror and rhythm
Anime:
Fate/
Madoka
Jojo
Monogatari
(2017)
Maid Dragon
Boku Hero
Made in Abyss
Brands: Meta, but only own indie/Taobao
Jotaro-JJBA// Lavi-D.Grayman
Homura-PMMM// Pokemon Sun MC
>Other interests
vinyl/cassette collecting/ Pokemon TCG/ metaphysical stuff
people to discuss similar interests along with
jfashion/cosplay/con stuff
romance/politics

>Contact info
discord :Spykie#4105
LINE: spikieham

>> No.9685810

>>9654852
>cosplay, Jfash, lolita or just cons?
Cons, j-fash and finally investing in lolita (been lurking the fashion since 2010) I also help with my friends coords.
-Mori kei, Fair, Gothic ott, and Classic (maybe dipping into hime?)

>Age/Gender/Location
20,F, Iowa (ISU if you go to school here plz ; _;)
But I also frequent the Twin cities/am from there, and will be returning there in 2019 after I graduate

pretty much exclusively Anime Detour and Animinneapolis, but I wanna try a few bigger midwest cons

Lolita panels, Anime trivia, I like to volunteer at the con, love the vendors/artist alley, and any panel on old school anime desu

> Cosplay
Mitchiko

oh my.
Anime: Berserk, Cardcaptor Sakura, Hyouka, Mitchiko y Hatchin, Baccano, Gankutsuou, Paranoia Agent, Mushi-shi
(I like so many but I dont wanna list em all)

Brands: Mary mag, Haenuli, Lady Sloth, MMM, krad lanrete, some AP prints (british bear)

> What are you looking for?
Honestly, I just want a fellow gull who I can talk about possible coord ideas, it's all I want, oh and critique anime

A relationship

>> No.9685984 [DELETED] 

>>40971910
>Age/Gender/Location
18/ male/ Europe
I never went to one
I couldn't choose, I don't consume media any more
>Other interests
drawing
friend
>Contact info
28#0001

>> No.9686142
File: 25 KB, 500x281, ayano.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Cosplay, Jfashion, Lolita, Photography, or just cons? Jfash
>Age/Gender/Location
24/M/Arizona
>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do? (panels, AA, masq, parties, etc) None, because I have no friends.
Not much of a gamer, honestly I'm really bad at games.
Animes: Steins Gate, Texhnolyze, Haibane Renmei, Samurai Champloo, Lain, Yuru Yuri
N/A
>Other interests
Music (I do play guitar) and science (not to be confused with "omg i love science xD".
>What are you looking for? Friends, female preferred because I never get along with other guys unless they're femboys.
A bf/gf
>Contact info
uguu@cock.lu

>> No.9686150

>>9685984
>>9686142
Go back to /r9k/

>> No.9686240

>>9686150
a nice lady said we could stay here for a while so I thought it would be ok. Sorry

>> No.9686270

>>9686240
WTF are you thinking you'll talk about when you add one if the people in here if you don't go to cons and don't wear Lolita?

>> No.9686279

>>9686270
maybe they'll play vidya? I didn't really expect anything, I usually never get past "how are you"

>> No.9686284

>>9686279
If you want vidya go to /vg/ you spac

>> No.9686297
File: 5 KB, 250x164, 1497465752772.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9686284
I'm not too interested in video games any more though. I just wanted a friend

>> No.9686299

>>9683176
by any chance do you have an e-mail? ;u;

>> No.9686304

>>9686297
Are you >>9685984? I tried adding you on discord but it didn't work

>> No.9686307

>>9686304
yes, but I've embarrassed myself so I deleted my discord

>> No.9686309

>>9686307
oh, that's a shame

>> No.9686317

>>9686309
I-it is? I suck at making conversation and we probably would never talk after the first day so you aren't missing out on much. I could make a new account if you wanted though.

>> No.9686321

>>9686317
Well I'd still be interested in giving it a try. Feel free to send a mail with your discord to my throwaway if you'd rather not post it here: cglffthrowaway@gmail.com

>> No.9686433
File: 115 KB, 750x500, the-feast-fugu-01.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9654852
Cons, I guess. Cosplay is pretty cool, would never do it myself tho.
>>Age/Gender/Location
27/M/Colombia(south america, not washington)
We have SOFA in Bogota and Comic Con in Medellin, pretty much all there is all year. I like walking around the place, taking in the atmosphere and picking up cool stuff for sale, mostly visual novels and a couple of t-shirts.
Games: Favorite game of all time is Killer7, I'm a console casual. Currently having fun with my PS4.
Anime: The Ghost in the Shell series, everything Satoshi Kon made, watch like 2 or 3 anime a year, sometimes it's good and sometimes it's trash.
Not applicable
>>Other interests
I'm a pretty dull guy, in board terms that would be /sp/, /tg/, /co/, /ck/ and /fit/
I've never met someone from 4chan outside of 4chan, mostly just wanna inflate my friend list on the PS4 thingy
I've heard some awful horror stories about sugar daddies, definitely don't want that.
>>Contact info
Ulmeyda29 on the PS4 thingy, also on Steam but I rarely use it.

>> No.9686443

>>9686433
Anon, I think this is not the place for you, if you want to find fiends to play vidya go to >>/v/ or >>/vg/
If you don't partake in cosplay or jfash you won't find people to talk to.

>> No.9686457

>>9686443
I guess, /v/ is a dumpster fire, never been to /vg/
Thanks anyway

>> No.9686561

>someone adds me, assume its from here
>see they added someone else from here I added
>they added me 3 days ago and havent said a word to me

For what purpose? they dont even have a post here either

>> No.9686578
File: 201 KB, 500x789, 1501364781171.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9686561
Th-that's likely me.
been too busy to talk and too busy to talk to said mutual person as well, at least until tomorrow night, then I'm free! and will make my own post too

>> No.9686588

>>9683955
Fugg, did you change your Discord name in between the post and now? I'm trying to add you and not getting anything.

>> No.9686595

>>9686578
Like I said in DMs, its not a big deal, just wanted to make sure its not some dude that never says anything since I was cleaning out my list and noticed I never got a message or anything from you. Youre all good,take your time with whatever.

>> No.9686600

>>9685810
jesus I forgot to put some contact info
old throwaway email xphile.chan@gmail.com

>> No.9686639

>>9686588
Menhera Girl#4034

OMG IM SORRY I MEANT TO MAKE A POST ON THAT BUT I FORGOT. Thanks for reminding me though, anon! <3

>> No.9686660

Photography and cosplay mainly. Cons are fun too, but I don't get the opportunity mainly.
>Age/Gender/Location
21/M/GA
AWA, DragonCon, and Momocon as far as GA is concerned. A big fan of just taking pictures of con people / interesting cosplay
Huge fan of KH, Street Fighter, Persona, and FF.
JJBA, Shokugeki no Souma are what I'm reading, but I'm willing to read / watch any recommendation.
>Other interests
I like to bake, play/listen to music (saxophone), read, and go biking.
Someone cool to chat with / someone to take pictures of (trying to develop my photography skills with models)
not cool people
>Contact info
kik: blackdyno631

>> No.9686790

>>9686299
I do~ drop yours?

>> No.9686861

Photography, just cons

>Age/Gender/Location
28/Male/Ohio

Most of the bigger Midwest cons, and a few East Coast. I do hall shots and private photoshoots, hang with friends, parties with friends, look at all the cool things in the dealer room.

Chrono Trigger, Pokemon, mostly horror anime, for prints I'll throw money at anything futurama or bowser.

Bowser, Yokai (big hero 6)

>Other interests
Futurama, craft beer, EDM, pokemon games, hiking, cooking, pizza.

Friends, I like making more con friends.

Anything else, no creeps

>Contact info
My discord is Beyond #9641

>> No.9686870

>>9686433
>mostly visual novels
Jesus christ, I mean to say graphic novels

>> No.9686994

>>9686861
I think you misunderstood what a print means... Unless a brand started making those prints which I doubt.

>> No.9687176

>>9686994
Yea I just assumed print meant stuff from AA or dealers room

>> No.9687819
File: 798 KB, 2048x1152, 20171109_232245.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Age/Gender/Location
25/m/Europe

I've been to a local one a few times but I feel so out of place as an old bearded dude who is too self conscious to show I'm into all the cutesy stuff. I might go there again the coming summer though if I can find someone to go with.

>Favourite games, anime, etc
Right now I play love nikki and sometimes factorio.

I usually read more manga than I watch anime but the latest few have been 3-gatsu no lion, Inuyashiki, Amaama to Inazuma, Mahoutsuke no Yome, Yakumo-san wa Edzuke ga Shitai.

Some others I've read or seen that left an impression on me are Helck, Ocha Nigosu, Berserk, Psyren, Sumire 17-sai, Shigatsu no Kimi no Uso, 'Now and Then, Here and There', CCS, Mushishi, and many many more. I'm always up for manga or anime discussions even if I rarely keep up to date.

Other than that I read some Korean webtoons on line and some Chinese web novels.

>Other interests
Embroidery, currently learning a little bit of crocheting, cooking, baking, food in general, manga of course, I adore the cute lolita stuff but don't expect me to know much about it even if I lurk the threads, I have a few too many plants and I want more, and I suppose the occasional beer might be an interest (I've had a Belgian, a stout and a Czech lager prior to writing this).

Mainly someone to talk embroidery but also general textile or other arts with. Pic related is an embroidery I started on some time ago and just decided to redo on another fabric.

It would also be nice with someone to talk weeb stuff with.

Talking about cooking or baking would be fun as well, the most /cgl/ thing I've made is macarons a few times but it's a lot of work if you're alone.

That said, anyone who might somehow find me interesting enough to message I'll be happy to talk to.

Romance, I just want someone or some people to be friends with without expectations, desires or needs.

>Contact info
Gum#6359

>> No.9687854
File: 53 KB, 779x939, unknown.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Jfash, mostly otome though I'm thinking of getting into nanchatte as well. I love lolita but I don't wear it (maybe one day.)
>Age/Gender/Location
18/F/Canada
I don't go to cons that often but I've been to AniRevo and Fan Expo (though I'm not going to the FanExpo this year since I forgot and it's like tomorrow.) Mostly I go by myself and pick up cute art and keychains and look at the cosplays.
Games: FGO, Love Nikki, Overwatch, Fallout, Elder Scrolls
Anime: Love Live, Monogatari, Gochiusa, Madoka, Fate, Yuru Yuri, Kaiji
As I said I don't wear lolita but I absolutely love Mary Magdalene and classic in general.
>Other interests
I love singing weeb idol songs even though I'm super bad, collecting cute figures, sharing pictures of pets
A chilled out casual friend that doesn't mind if I'm a little late with replies and has some similar interests to me. Preferably a girl because I'd really love another girl to talk about jfashion and girly stuff with since I don't have anyone like that at the moment. Also somebody who doesn't mind that I'm somewhat of a newfag with fashion stuff
Romance, someone with no interest in lolita or jfash
>Contact info
Discord: jeb!#1070 (pls ignore my meme name)

>> No.9687893
File: 2.98 MB, 4032x3024, IMG_0364.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Age/Gender/Location
23/m/Metro Detroit Area, Mi

Colossal and Youma, I like going to the panels and seeing the cosplays. Also, I like the board gaming and video gaming lounges. If there's any cool original art/shirts at dealers room I'll pick those up. The parties are just the cherry on top.

Next year I plan on attending the Chicago and Toronto based cons also.

Games: Fallout 2, Deus Ex, Overwatch, Nier

Manga: Made in the Abyss and Hinamatsuri

Anime: Girls Last Tour, Knights of Sidonia, Ajin

>Other interests
Running, Reading, trying to learn how to sew.

Friends to hangout with, con buddies to do matching cosplays, help with cosplay projects.

Overly loud people, if you are one of those types who likes to yell and scream then we cant hangout.

>Contact info
Discord: sandlander#1238

>> No.9688096

Lolita, sweet mostly but venturing more into classic ad gothic lately
>Age/Gender/Location
20/F/East Coast
Otakon is the only con I've attended within the last year because of real life, but when I do go to cons I like browsing the AA, going to panels and partying (I'm trash I know)
Games: Silent Hill, Final Fantasy (X, X-2, VII, III,), Wadanohara, .flow, most creepy RPGmaker games
Anime: general moetrash, osomatsu-san, naruto, one punch man, free!, that one anime about the fishing boys, and tons more that I'm definitely forgetting
Brands: forever an AP addict, but I also love tacky Meta , Baby, AaTP and Innocent World
>Other interests
Dance (especially ballet and modern), philosophy (I'm a philosophy major so I can go on for hours about almost every philosophical topic), marching band, thrifting, DIY stuff
Friends who I can talk about lolita stuff with, or anything really. just be prepared for me to bombard you with lolita nonsense.
creepy weenies
>Contact info
discord: mahou emo#8124
email: q79910807@gmail.com

>> No.9688115

Lolita. I wear mostly sweet and country, but I enjoy all styles.

>Age/Gender/Location
20/F/Australia

Games: Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Harvest Moon, Long Live the Queen, Pokemon, Psychonauts

Anime: Tanaka-kun is Always Listless, Cardcaptor Sakura, Sweetness and Lightning, Haikyuu!!, Sound! Euphonium, My Hero Academia, Hozuki no Reitetsu

Brands: AP, IW, MM, VM, Meta

Prints: I generally prefer dresses without prints, but I am quite partial to; Cherry Berry Bunny, Berry Garden, Strawberry Parlour, Romantic Rose Letter, Symphonia of Birds, Revival Stradivarius

>Other interests
Cross stitch, violin, toy collecting (mostly nendoroids), doll customising, sewing, D&D, reading

Friends, people to chat with about lolita and/or our other shared interests. Local or international both welcome.

People who don't actually wear lolita.

>Contact info
lookingforcglfriends@gmail.com

>> No.9688127

>>9687819
Do you have an email you'd be willing to drop?

>> No.9688255

>>9688127
I'll make one this afternoon

>> No.9688272
File: 20 KB, 200x200, 4875ed72bd2c817829c2a3862ab55a031475386471_large.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Mainly just cons don't have the time or patience to make a cosplay and it look good
>Age/Gender/Location
20/m/Michigan
2017 my cons where Colossal,Anime Expo, Conbravo,and Youma.
2018 plans are Sakura, Anime North, ACen,Colossal, Anime expo, Youma.
Manily just be a money whale and buy things i dont need from Artist ally and dealers. Meet new people go to GOOD panels, not much of a partier anymore, but willing if im interested at the time.
Games: OSU, BDO, Love Live School Idol Festival
Manga: OPM, Prison School, MP100, Tomo-Chan
Anime: Evangelion, Cowboy Bepop, Samurai Champloo
Misc: I LOVE STUDIO GOD HOUSE (MadHouse)
>Other interests
Fitness, Learning new skills in general
Chill people, WILLING to talk with me/ listen to me rag on companies for poor business practices.
Sensitive, Stuck up people with attitudes.
If you cant take a joke, or act pissy for no reason, leave me alone.
>Contact info
Discord
Chic#3754

>> No.9688287
File: 214 KB, 556x556, self hatred.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay, conventions, trying to get into lolita.
>Age/Gender/Location
19/F/NYC
AnimeNYC, CPAC, Katsucon, Otakon, just to hang out and have a good time
Lately hooked on V3 but I'm a casual with vidya so Pokemon I guess for games. I like idol anime too.
Dia Kurosawa, Yukionna (Onmyoji), Maki Nishikino.
>Other interests; Ensemble Stars, Touken Ranbu, Bandori, exchanging animal pictures, depressing lo-fi, makeup, goth men.
Friends, however it's sometimes hard to get a hold of me since I'm constantly in and out of college and work. Friends to go to cons with are also A+, I love locals.
Not sure, nothing really sets me off.
>Contact info
Discord kyuuketsuhime#2961

>> No.9688417

>>9687819
Same question as >>9688127 Your work looks neat, I'm not in that level yet but would be happy to exchange some views and inspiration!

>> No.9688463
File: 126 KB, 1200x900, C6Ro_xxWYAASiBV.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Conventions, trying out AA soon!
>Age/Gender/Location
18/F
I attend maybe 3~4 cons a year. I usually just buy merch/hang out near AA.
Anime/Manga: Haikyuu, Yowapedal, Lain, Hunter x Hunter, Yu Yu Hakusho, OPM, Mob Psycho, Evangelion
Games: RPG Maker games, Persona 2/3/4, indie games, old or obscure games, Animal Crossing, MOTHER series
>Other interests
Digital art, collecting merch and cute things, making video games, gatchapon, watching documentaries, getting into itabagging too
Artist friends/someone to draw or collab with (I strongly prefer people who draw regularly/do AA but it's ok of you don't)
relationships, politics
>Contact info
sunchai#1147

>> No.9688466

>>9688272
>20
>"not much of a partier anymore"
God, I am way too damn old for this website.

>> No.9688470

>>9687819
>>9688127
>>9688417
Thank you, I've made a throwaway now.
throwagum@gmail.com

Anyone else who wants to get in touch with me there is free to do so.

>> No.9688639

>>9683958
Which part of Mexico anon?

>> No.9689473

>>9688639
Monterrey

>> No.9689882

>>9688463
qt !

>> No.9690091

Gyaru, Nanchatte, Larme, Fairykei and interested in wearing Lolita

>Age/Gender/Location

21/F/VA (757 area)

Animal Crossing, Splatoon, Fire Emblem, Pokémon, Visual Novels and mobile dress ups like Love Nikki.

I like magical girl, idol, sports, slice of life and shoujo anime.

Liz Lisa, Honey Cinnamon, MA*RS, Ank Rouge, etc..your regular cutesy girl brands.

>Other interests

I’m really into collecting hatsune miku merchandise, resin crafting, decoden, sewing and I study japanese regularly.

Someone to talk about jfashion with, share inspirations and weeb out with.

Men, romance, pol shit, racists, creeps etc

>Contact info

babybunny0544@hotmail.com

>> No.9690119

>>9690091
>2017
>not being racist
GURL

>> No.9690313

how2stop ghosting online/irl
lying/avoiding became level 99 while growing up at home, now i can't make honest friends, just fake ones. and i'm 25. send help.

>> No.9690320

>>9690313
I can relate anon. I hate this part of me so much, I abandon friendships/relationships even when I genuinely enjoy them and feel so guilty about it. I wish I had some kind of advice for you.

>> No.9690365
File: 330 KB, 506x688, 19e65be8381a4a30c60da6620d44c94f91e7142cf6730de5c346b924b6b5270f.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9690320
it's good to know that i'm at least not alone i suppose, thanks. i'll just patch this in as a disclaimer then.

>>9654852
very unsure. i'm guessing cosplay, fashion and lolita mostly.
>Age/Gender/Location
25 / MtF i guess / chicago area, illinois
i've gone to ACen, Anime North, and Anime Expo.
normally i'm meeting up with people from other small imageboards, and i just follow whatever they're doing and end up buying merch. i once went to a dance contest thing at one, that was nice.
games would be danganronpa, the zero escape series, guild wars 2, valkyria chronicles, civilization
anime would be legend of the galactic heroes, the idolm@ster, amagami ss, space brothers, space dandy, love live, subete ga f ni naru
brands, prints: i'm still babby. we'll see
haven't; i wouldn't look nice yet and that's important to me i think, and i'm still a closet weeb irl
>Other interests
learning, finance, algorithm design, robotics, space exploration
i think new hobbies and friends. currently my hobbies are competitions and everyone else is a competitor, and that isn't a healthy way for me to see this stuff.
maybe someone who will get on my ass if i don't respond in a couple days.
if a seagull would be offended if i didn't reply, i really wouldn't want that. it's something i'm working on changing, but as a contingency.
someone who makes me feel like being dishonest with them. i'm not sure what that really entails, sorry.
>Contact info
studentcouncil#6974

i know i'm more chuuni and playful than this post let on, oh well

>> No.9690386

>>9676879
Sent a friend request on Discord!

Mostly cosplay and cons, I do like Jfash like Ank Rouge and Liz Lisa
>Age/Gender/Location
25/F/Midwest
ACEN, AMKE, Anime Midwest, Comiket
I really like to go to game rooms since I'm a big rhythm games fan. Panels are nice too, especially trivia and BL ones
Games: FF, Fire Emblem, Persona (4/5), SMT, Love Nikki, Onmyoji
Anime: Code Geass, idoltrash, Fate -- I used to be really into animu up until 2015 but now I only watch a show here and here
Manga: Shokugeki no Soma, Yotsuba, 20th Century Boys (fave), Tokyo Ghoul, Noragami, misc shoujo stuff
Anzu (im@s), Nico (LL), Sheryl Nome, Hajime (Gatchamon)
>Other interests
I'm really into Kdramas and Kpop (to a lesser degree), yaoi stuff, I love traveling to Japan and Europe since my bf lives there
Con-panions and weeb friends, especially female friends because all my weeb friends tend to be guys and I miss that girl connection
Creeps, relationships
>Contact info
Discord: Tsurii#0711

>> No.9690388

>>9690119
She’s probably not white??? I wouldn’t want to hang around a top tier white racist either

>> No.9690401

>>9690388
>only white people are racist

>> No.9690518

Want to get into cosplay, mainly interested in cons right now, very new to this all
>Age/Gender/Location
18/M/SE England
Only been to one, Hibanacon. I went on a limb because I figured it'd be good for meeting people and making friends, was wrong. I mainly ended up being nervous in the corner and staying in my room. Would be open to trying again though would definitely want to pre-arrange with some friends.
Anime: A bunch, pretty much the same taste as everyone else in this thread
Games: FPS and indie games mainly
>Other interests
Humanities (mainly history, philosophy, law, mythology, literature), science (especially biology), /tg/ (not TTRPGs though), cooking and baking is also pretty fun.
Friends really, I'm quite lonely
Nothing in particular, if we end up not liking eachother then the friendship won't go anywhere and that will be that
>Contact info
Fenrir#8012 on Discord

>>9673145
What part of South England? Anywhere near Aylesbury? I'm also rather new to this and would love to get a buddy in the same situation.
>Discord: Trick'd#0793
Didn't work unfortunately.

>> No.9690568

>>9656583
I've added you on discord, I'm moving to MA next month!
>>9656637
You can add me too if you'd like! I'm Kojika#6581

>> No.9690965 [DELETED] 
File: 469 KB, 529x521, Kokichi_Oma_Ouma_Illustration.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Cosplay, jfashion, Lolita or just cons?
I only really cosplay, as well as go to cons, though i do like Lolita fashion, but i've never tried it.
>Age/Gender/Location
17/M/England
>What cons do you attend? what do you like?
Hibanacon, Anime Expo, i haven't been to very many but when i do i like to just walk around and talk to new people as well as hang out with my friends.
>Favourite games, anime, brands, prints, ect
I guess my favourite game would be danganronpa 2 just because i love the characters and story a little more than the first. My favourite anime right now is ergo proxy, and i don't really have a valid opinion on brands and prints.
>Other interests
I play guitar a hell of a lot and i ever go to collage just for guitar, so that takes up a large chunk of my life.
Friends really, i don't know anyone with the same interests as me so it would be nice to get to know someone who does.
>What am i NOT looking for?
Any creepy trying to get a nude pic of me, please ask me out to dinner first.
>Contact info
Discord: danielt2509

>> No.9690966
File: 1.35 MB, 1200x1200, Korekiyo_Shinguji_Illustration.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9690965
daielt2509#0991

>> No.9690968

>>9690965
You must be 18 to use this website.

>> No.9690969

>>9690966
I can't seem to get my own fucking name right.

danielt2509#0991

>> No.9690984

>>9690968
For some parts of this site yes, but not for /cgl/. Plus who actually cares.

>> No.9691020

>>9690984
Let's see if I remember this correctly.
>>>/rules/2
Either way, it's the global (meaning that applies to all boards without exception) rule #2.
>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

>> No.9691028

>>9691020
Go back to /a/ with your rules autism

>> No.9691029
File: 40 KB, 460x345, IMG_7441.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9691028
Come back in a few months when you're 18. Stop pitching a fit, damn.

>> No.9691037

>>9691028
>rules autism
Enjoy your ban, retard

>> No.9691274

>>9691029
>tinkerbellsaysno.jpg

>> No.9691413
File: 113 KB, 1013x421, The Rules.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9690984
The rules exist there for a reason.
If some are unable to be satisfied, at least play along, lie when needed, but follow them as closely as possible.
>>>/global/rules/2
The rule is in place not because of mature content on some boards. If that was the case, the rule would be board specific.
As long as 4chan is far from being good, do you think that filling it with 13 years old wouldn't make it worse?

>>9691020
It's difficult to remember, isn't it?

>> No.9691674 [DELETED] 

>>9661957
I found my SO from these threads.

>> No.9691684
File: 600 KB, 620x895, 4948b21f-8a7e-49fa-88be-eb8016064992..jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9661957
I found my SO from these threads and also a group that we Tabletop with every other week or so. It's been a real life changed for me.

>> No.9691733
File: 1.12 MB, 736x627, 14b73f13-2fd7-4250-bc41-998a6a7b22a6..gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9690968
Friendly reminder that Moot was 15 when he wrote that rule.

The rule certainly has importance - don't call out your own age and be an immature cunt, but let's not pretend you weren't underage when you started browsing 4chan.

>> No.9691863

>>9691413
It is when you haven't linked or seen a link to the rules in years, thank you for correcting me.

>> No.9691919

>>9691733
>spelling moot wrong
>not remembering we in japland now and the rules are still the same

>> No.9693524
File: 855 KB, 428x240, evil_laugh_bobs_burgers.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9677425
>tfw that's how I met my gf, but she didn't run away

>> No.9693897

cons, cosplay, I want to get into ouji.
>Age/Gender/Location
19/M/southern Ontario
I've only been to anime North
>games: Devil May Cry, Black ops zombies, Hotel Dusk/last window, castlevania lords of shadow, resonance of fate, D4, blinx the timesweeper.
>Anime: cowboy bebop, mushishi, JJBA, DMC, Kino's journey, spice and wolf, darker than black.
N/A would like to do JoJo/DMC someday
>Other interests
bodybuilding, philosophy, STEM, beauty/aesthetics, travel, self-improvement, fashion, business/finance, classical/opera/choir music (only music I really dislike is gangster rap/most pop), etc.
1. A partner/partners to attain financial independence with, a long term friendship where we strive for self-mastery and the manifestation of our most noble dreams.
2. I want to plan a long ffxv style roadtrip where we visit museums, libraries, cons, events, farmers markets, etc. and do random temporary jobs for fun, and busk.
3. Someone to teach me about ouji, chat/play games with, share mutually liked books, games, and movies with.
Anyone who does drugs, people who turn every subject into a sex joke, it's ok to have a dark sense of humor, but going out of your way to be edgy in order to get a reaction out of people is fucking autistic, anyone religious.
>Contact info
astronautguy454@gmail.com

>> No.9693899
File: 911 KB, 2560x1440, 20171114_200413.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9693897
Forgot discord

Novak#2030

>> No.9693903

>>9693899
If you're going to post a selfie, at least make it one relevant to the board.

>> No.9693907

>>9693899
I was interested in becoming your friend until you posted this godawful picture lol

>> No.9693978
File: 248 KB, 842x848, 1508938695464.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9693899
Holy shit bro learn how to smile.

>> No.9694117
File: 46 KB, 619x453, 1492100124266.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9693903
>>9693978
>>9693903

>> No.9694122

I just started cosplaying last year, I try to make my own costumes. Just moved down from Canada as well.

>Age/Gender/Location
28/F/West PA

I've only been to Otakuthon [Montreal, Canada] Looking to go to maybe Tekko? Haven't seen much about other cons here.

Games: Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Persona, Silent Hill, Assassin's Creed, Destiny
Anime: Sailor Moon, Cowboy Bebop, DBZ, I haven't watched many newer things.

1. Helga G Pataki, Hey Arnold -- 2. Kenny McCormick, South Park -- 3. Mizuki, DMMD -- 4. Cat Envy Hatsune Miku -- 5. Meg Griffin, Family Guy -- 6. Princess Kenny, South Park

>Other interests
I like lolita and the fashion but honestly don't think it'd fit me.

Friends anywhere, con-friends.

If we don't click it's fine. Clingy-overmessaging people. I have a job and currently sick so I'm sleeping a lot.

>Contact info
Discord - Andel#3786

>> No.9694128
File: 193 KB, 576x576, scum.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Jfashion (lolita, decora, streetwear, menhera). I cosplay when I can!

>Age/Gender/Location
20/F/TX

Whatever local con (minus AM but eh) that has good jfash guests that year. I really enjoy meeting new people and going to panels and tea parties! If a room party seems fun I'll tag along

Games: Invested in the new South Park game, occasionally play otome mobage. Waiting for KH3
Anime: Fujoshit/Sports, Takahashi shows, retro mahou shoujo. MP100 and BNHA are the most recent shows I've completely thrown myself into. Re-watching Kare Kano and Ranma 1/2. I’m also heavily into doujins? I read a lot of webtoons/manga/manhwa.
Brands: Cornet, Angelic Pretty, BTSSB, Meta. I wear old school the most! Suit (cards) and Alice themes are my fave, and I’d consider myself a sweet lolita even though my coords are usually black and white.

I did Kanna Kamui/Kobayashi from Maid Dragon at my last con. I usually do the small girls/boys in group cosplays lol

>Other interests
I’m an artist and do AA when I feel motivated. I love to thrift, read, and buy a lot of weeb shit since I make itabags. I’m really into kpop (mostly BTS and solo artists)!

Someone who I genuinely enjoy talking to! I get very enthusiastic about meeting new people, but if you’re not into our convos or we don’t click, that's okay! You can ghost me. Maybe music/art friends, or someone to practice languages with?

I’m taken and monogamous. I don’t take politics seriously with anyone and I’m shit at consistently messaging, sorry! If you PM me to vent about your mental health/social issues I’ll be sad.

>Contact info
Discord: mléko#2982

>> No.9694293

>>9694128
>discord name is milk in CZ and you're from Texas
I feel like I know you.

>> No.9694490
File: 28 KB, 225x350, af7488d1da79e1bdf53fd8308e03b749.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay :> But I enjoy conventions <3
>Age/Gender/Location
18/F/NY
AnimeNYC, NYCC
Overwatch, PUBG, Touhou Project Danganronpa (Though I'm outta date), anime in general. League of Legends
Tenshi, Kaguya, Suika, Cirno and a few others I can't remember. (Touhou)
Sona (League of Legends)
D.Va (Overwatch)

>Other interests
Anything else is a bit of out of /cgl realm
Well, all my friends canceled on me for AnimeNYC... So I'll pretty much be alone, if you see a bunnysuit D.Va say hi, it'll probably cheer me up.
Anyone that gives off bad vibes ;3;
>Contact info
Hinaaa#5568

>> No.9694607

>>9694293
mléko is very fun to say out loud! hope you have a good day anon

>> No.9694747
File: 45 KB, 720x337, fugg.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

cosplay, been looking into lolita
>Age/Gender/Location
19 F TX
only able to go to one's in san antonio so san japan, pax south and otakufair
games: animal crossing, skull girls, Gmod, Touhou
anime: maid dragon, evangelion, ghost stories, Little Witch macadamia nut, Kaiba, cowboy beepboop
giffany from gravity falls, ramona flowers, and working on afew including yuuka kazami and shiromori
>Other interests
music, sewing, been drawing more lately and memes
friends to talk to / play games with or meet at a convention or go to a concert with
relationship stuff, bad vibes, creeps
>Contact info
discord: creamy meme#5376
line: trashman420
I've been pretty dead on /cgl/ but wanna start making friends again

>> No.9695669

Jfashion! Liz Lisa and Axes Femme mostly
>Age/Gender/Location
20/F/Indiana
Just moved to IN, but ACen, going to Ohayo Con this year!
I love so much anime titles but faves are Steins;Gate, Bakemonogatari, Osumatsu
Hinata when I was like 12, Kuroko no Basket, Chuunibyou. I don't cosplay anymore.
>Other interests
Hanging out, music, drinking tea, learning language, instagram
Just a friend
Weirdos.
>Contact info
ashiinyan@gmail.com

>> No.9695693

Jfashion and semi-retired lolita
>Age/Gender/Location
F, 24, kyoto kansai japan
I visit shinsaibashi very often but i plan to explore kansai more.
Atelier pierrot, axes femme, innocent world, metamorphose
Cardcaptor sakura, sailor moon, samurai champloo
Never cosplayed but if i visit jiufen in taipei again i'd love to do a No Face there
>Other interests
Drawing, i studied watercolour in the past, travelling within japan, staring at bodies of water (sea lakes rivers etc), cooking, onsen/sento, food
Someone to hang out with
Creeps or crazies
>Contact info
line starz300

>> No.9696218
File: 59 KB, 636x406, 1424217929065.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

mostly just cons but want to get into cosplay photography and prop making more
>Age/Gender/Location
20/f/NYC
CPAC, NYCC when i can get tickets and attending ANYC's first year, want to branch out to more cons like ota and katsu however
Transformers fag with some DC in there, the Kirby and pokemon series while on a more /a/ related topic i guess mahoromatic
none
>Other interests
origami, i frequent /po/ and love to give my friends the shit ive folded
friends to talk to/ maybe play video games with
creeps
>Contact info
Discord: Solus Prime#7377

>> No.9696243

>>9654852
Yes, hello? Can I find a friend?

>> No.9696258

>>9695669
Sent you an email!

>> No.9697022

>>9695693
aw anon i think we'd get along super well :< if i get into jet i'll contact you ahha

>> No.9697197

>>9697022
Jet rejected me so i went a long roundabout way and wormed myself into kyoto with pretty much the same job. If you are crazy enough like i was i can give you some tips.

>> No.9697199

>>9697197
You're better off without JET anyway, imo. At least you have a little freedom.

>> No.9697357
File: 10 KB, 500x500, knockoutshrug.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9696218
Knockout is best con

>> No.9697860

>>9697199
indeed! jet does pay a lot more, but what would be the point of having all that money if i weren't near lolita stores...

>> No.9697906

>>9696218
same question as to the guys, what are you hoping to get when you don't seem to have any cgl related interests? you don't seem to cosplay or like lolita.

>> No.9697985

>>9697197
h-hell yea I'm interested in some tips if you got the time to spare!

>> No.9697997

>>9697197
>>9697985
fuq wrote the wrong email it's kutsurobo@gmail , can't remember my own emails lol

>> No.9698008

>>9697985
Wellllll for a first, you can apply for interac and altia too. You can also apply for other teaching jobs like aeon or gaba, then once u get a visa you can quit and apply for jobs in a city that you like, but this isn't very nice.

I was accepted to replace someone that left suddenly in the middle of his contract, and after that contract ended, i went to osaka to look for jobs, since i had a visa almost everyone was interested in having me on board.

Teaching in public schools: good pay in the middle of bumfuck no where countryside. Cos nobody wants to live there. Generally crap pay in the big cities but you get a lot of free time and you can do private teaching/translation/misc whatever work on the side. Hiring is done in seasons and nowww should be about the time to apply for them

Eikaiwa: good pay and you get to wake up late but also finish late, never did this so idk deets

You don't even need to have super good english, lol my co-workers have crap grammar (they're nice people though) sometimes irdk wtf they're saying. This is just my personal experience. The people hiring you can't fully differentiate between 'comprehensible english' and 'perfect excellent english' anyway.

>> No.9698014

>>9697022
>>9697197
Hey fellow jet/not jet anons! I just applied to JET this semester since I graduate by then and I already know I will probably be rejected!

I have thousands of bookmarks though for other teaching jobs in Japan because I dont care how I get to Japan, I just want to get there and work my way up.

If ya'll have any more tips or whatever I would love to hear them too!

>> No.9698027 [DELETED] 
File: 72 KB, 300x250, 0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9688287
Do you have an email I can contact you with? I'm on the east coast and recently finished V3 and am super hooked on it as well! Also, I love ensemble stars! (My email is lov3marginal@gmail.com!)

>> No.9698030

>>9698014 Guess I'll do one of these since I posted in here

Jfashion and Lolita
>Age/Gender/Location
26/f/TX
Ikkicon, San Japan, Akon, Mizumi Con. I am getting into hosting panels but I mainly go for tea parties/fashion shows/and masquerades
Games: Final Fantasy (mostly all of them, and I play 14), Fatal Frame, Silent HIll, Kingdom Hearts, .hack//sign, Dragon Quest, Katamari Damacy, Danganronpa, Corpse Party, Ace Attorney

Anime: Ballroom E Youkoso, Hajime no Ippo, Sailor Moon, Creamy Mami, Cutie Honey, Princess Tutu, Glass Mask, Boys over flowers, Paradise Kiss, NANA, G Gundam, Warau Salesman

Brands: BTSSB, Meta, MAM

Prints: AP's Classic Fairytales, Enchanted Fawn, other than that I mostly have solids or florals
Well when I was in HS I did Sango from Inu-Yasha and Yuna from FFX
>Other interests
I want to get into Mori, and Im building up a more casual wardrobe of listen flavor items.

Beyond fashion I sing, write, read fiction, and have 2 dogs. I have a passion for linguistics
Eh idk, people to talk to on a on and off basis. I don't really do friends so well unless I really click with someone, but I love to talk to people.
love, drama, clingy people who get offended if I forget to message them back
>Contact info
in the name field

>> No.9698041
File: 72 KB, 300x250, 0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay + cons
>Age/Gender/Location
22/F/east coast US
Otakon, Katsu, Magfes, and AUSA! I like to visit gameshow panels, but I'm mostly in it to cosplay and hang out with friends!
I'm really into idol mobage - idolmaster cinderella girls, ensemble stars, and love live! are my consistent interests. I recently finished danganronpa V3 and have been a huge fan of the franchise for a while, as well as persona 3/4/5! I also tend to watch a lot of airing anime.
A ton of love live!/sunshine (currently trying to wean off of it), but my upcoming outfits are from V3, enstars, and imascg~
Some cool friends with similar interests! I would also love to hang out sometime at cons if possible!
>Contact info
Drop me an email at lov3marginal@gmail.com!

>>9688287
Do you have an email I can contact you with? I'm on the east coast and recently finished V3 and am super hooked on it as well! Also, I love ensemble stars!

>> No.9698214

>>9697906
like i said i'm into prop making and i go to cons

i don want to cosplay one day but i'm super insecure and wanna get fit first

>> No.9698789
File: 294 KB, 1088x870, Konachan.com - 249763 brown_hair cropped long_hair makise_kurisu purple_eyes ranh steins;gate tie.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Photography. I also cosplay from time to time though.
>Age/Gender/Location
28/M/Germany
Mostly all cons around Germany, sometimes MMC London as well though. Mainly hanging out with friends, meeting new people and taking pictures.
Games: .//hack G.U, Nier:Automata, Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate
Anime: Made in Abyss, Fate/Stay Night, JoJo, Shana, Nanoha
Steins;Gate / Psycho-Pass
>Other interests
Music & Sports
People to talk about p. much anything, also fellow photographers.
>Contact info
Link me and I'll leave my contact.

>> No.9700217
File: 88 KB, 790x789, Nero.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay/Cons
>Age/Gender/Location
24/M/NYC
>What cons do you attend? What do you like to
do? (panels, AA, masq, parties, etc)
Currently trying to go back into cons again like AnimeNYC, Castlepoint anime con and Otakon
DevilMayCry, Castlevania, Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda, Pokémon, Fire Emblem, Sonic the hedgehog,Metroid, Dark souls, Bloodbourne, Final fantasy and a few more. My favorite animes are Sailor moon, Yuyu hakusho, The entire Fate series, Vampire hunter D, full metal alchemist, Magi, Cardcaptor Sakura,Evangelion
Wes from Pokémon Colosseum. I plan on doing more in the future
>Other interests
Music, Figure collecting, collecting and playing card games, Goth culture/apparel, Art
Friends, people who share the same interests and are chill,
creeps and weirdos, and not anyone that will just talk to me once and just waste my time.
>Contact info
My Discord - Silver#4731

>> No.9701903

Bump

>> No.9702079

>>9690518
Hey, I added you. I was Trick'd.

>> No.9702135

Cosplay, Jfashion, and Lolita, interested in photography but I don't know much about it.

>Age/Gender/Location
19/F/Socal

ALA, Fanime, AX, generally most Socal conventions, possibly Katsucon, possibly Colossalcon/East

I don't consistently watch anime; I usually only watch stuff that has nice designs. Right now I've been watching Fate Apocrypha, but I'm thinking of starting Made in Abyss.
I mainly read manga; BNHA, Black Clover, Shokugeki, Kuroshit, Shield Hero, Promised Neverland, Tokyo Ghoul, Akatsuki no Yona, and Haikyuu are the longer running series that I'm currently keeping up with, but I also like a lot of webtoons, shoujo manga, and BL.

Favourite brand is AATP, but I also like AP.

I only consistently play casual tier games like League, and Overwatch, but I play PUBG sometimes (I'm absolute shit though lol)

I cosplay a lot, so it's hard for me to list all the things I've cosplayed. I'm planning to cosplay Astolfo and Mordred soon though.

>Other interests
I like makeup and skincare.

People who have similar interests (i.e. read the same mangas, like makeup, etc.). I'd say locals to hang out with, but I have no car atm and that's a social death sentence in Cali.

Creeps, SJWs, sensitive people, people who unironically say stuff like "roasties, chad, stacy, etc."

>Contact info
adrilanlan98@gmail.com

>> No.9703576

>>9688096
Damn all those interests i feel like we could connect
Sucks i cant break out my shell to message you.

>> No.9703618

>>9703576
just do it anon

>> No.9704053

>>9702135
Sent an e-mail to you!

>> No.9704072
File: 21 KB, 226x294, cresendmoonslish.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Looking to have some fun at an upcoming convention.

>Age/Gender/Location

Old enough to drink but under 30. /male/ East Tennessee

I haven't been to a convention since 2011 or so. I'll attend some pannels. Probably just walk around and burn up cash I've been saving. I would say I'd get drunk and make a fool of myself but I do that well enough without alcohol.

mostly play PC stuff.

Dias Flac from Star Ocean. I was also a bug catcher from pokémon some time ago.

>Other interests

Writing harem stories. A bit of drawing.

Someone to guide me back to the convention scene and maybe help split the cost of a hotel bill. Preferably someone who can deal with my autism. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't keeping my eyes open for a good time but I doubt I'm gonna hook up with anyone from this thread or the con I'm looking to attend. I'm considering doing Yama-con over in pigeon forge this December. Will probably post up a thread about it shortly.

I'm non-smoking but I don't mind if you drink.

>Contact info

Discord- Topdog#1666

Drop me a (you) and we'll go from there if you can't do that.

>> No.9705312
File: 339 KB, 1349x901, _DSC1844.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay and Cons

>Age/Gender/Location
25/M/SoCal

AX, Wondercon, ALA. I really like just meeting people and looking through AA.

I love the Rune Factory series, Overwatch, Monster Hunter, fighting games, a few card games as well. Current anime/manga I'm on is Assassination Classroom, Blend S, Skill of Lure, Shokugeki No Souma.

9S, Bastion, Gantz

>Other interests
A lot of /co/, eating, outdoors stuff, animals, medicine.

People to talk to in the SoCal area. If you're far away that's fine too.

Not much really, I have a high tolerance for weird people, don't be shy!

>Contact info
Discord: Leo#8180

>> No.9707036

Bumping even though you're all ghosters

>> No.9707038

>>9707036
I apologize, I have been busy as heck the last week. I'm going to reply to that mail tomorrow or on wednesday depending on how much time I end up spending on cooking.

>> No.9707042

>>9707038
We both know you won't deep down, anon

>> No.9707048

>>9707042
I will though, it seemed like a really nice finnish girl that I want to start talking to. I just had two 16 hour days and a 24 hour day of work in a row. And the preparations before that have taken up all my energy for days before that. Today I was back at my normal job and had to do groceries and cook afterwards.

Tomorrow or wednesday though, one or those will be pretty much void of things I have to do.

>> No.9707066

>>9698041
...are you me? This is so disturbingly similar to myself. You've also posted my girlfriend, Maki Harukawa, as your photo.

Will you be attending MAGfest next year? I was debating doing Kaede there! I'll also be doing IMCG!

>> No.9707102

>>9707042
have any anons actually overcome ghosting someone, like replying after quite a while?
I've ghosted someone a couple months ago and the longer I take to reply the more hopeless it feels
I always tell myself "tomorrow I'll reply" but then I can't bring myself to do it after all
I'm sorry for being such an autist ;_;

>> No.9707135
File: 176 KB, 437x556, 1435200181177.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9707036
Can't ghost people if they don't message me!

>> No.9707139
File: 76 KB, 556x479, 1511449793428.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9707102
>tfw you swallowed your pride to message someone after they ghosted you to see if they were still around and got ghosted a second time
Never again

>> No.9707144

>>9707139
Maybe something happened to them?

>> No.9707148

>>9707135
same, these threads seem like the perfect way for girls to add other girls and thirsty guys to hit on girls, but not much else

>> No.9707153

>>9707144
I think they would've come back by now, easier just to assume they can't or won't

>> No.9707156

>>9707153
Well it could be how your message came off. I hate it when noob lolitas message me only to ask me for advice on how to coord; I ignore all messages like that because I'm looking for a friend, not someone to mentor.

>> No.9707162

>>9707156
Well it wasn't just a one-off message, anon. We'd been exchanging messages for a good while and they just stopped one day. I'm not salty, I just rather people were up straight about not wanting to talk anymore if that's what they want

>> No.9707166

>>9707148
Problem is I am a girl and no girls messaged me. Now I'm too autistic to message anyone myself in case nobody is interested.

>> No.9707168

>>9707166
Just do it if you want to.

>> No.9707169

These threads are a terrible idea

>> No.9707172

>>9654852
Just cons l guess

>Age/Gender/Location
22/m/OK

I went to the local con this year, Tokyo in Tulsa

Dynasty warriors, metal gear
Whatever shonen or moeshit I’m currently watching usually

I made a revolver ocelot costume for halloween, still very new to cosplay

>Other interests
/fit/ /k/

Cosplay friends l guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lgbt in general, we just won’t get along

>Contact info
Cosplayrelatedaffairs@mail.com

>> No.9707174

>>9707169
>try out these thread because I want to make friends who actually understand lolita fashion and appreciate it too
>all I get is thirsty guys wanting a lolita gf

>> No.9707178

Do female gulls in this thread still have guys thirsting after them even if they specify they don't want to talk to men in the first place? I'm a guy who's contacted some female gulls through these threads before but I'm not thirsty. I mainly just go off interests and none of the other males posting here live near me

>> No.9707183

>>9707178
Yes. In the past I just specified "no romance" because I was actually open to guys, but they were still flirty/wanted a gf. Then I started putting "no men" and I got men messaging me about how mean I was and how they were 'totally not like that', but then ended up just being thirsty anyway. Just kill these threads.

>> No.9707186

>>9707183
>Then I started putting "no men" and I got men messaging me about how mean I was and how they were 'totally not like that', but then ended up just being thirsty anyway.
That just seems like a huge waste of time to me. I don't know why they'd bother. If a gull has 'no men' in her profile I just keep scrolling, no point in trying to change a complete stranger's mind.

>> No.9707191

>>9707186
Yeah, I don't understand either. I've just stopped posting in these threads now because it was too much of a hassle.

>> No.9707196
File: 71 KB, 598x566, 1511621595628.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I just wanted to add some people to my psn friends list

>> No.9707198
File: 38 KB, 517x476, EB5716B1-996A-4B75-BDE3-5F0C67C65536.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9707196

>> No.9707200

>>9707174
>try out this thread to make friends with people
>no one adds me
>every person I add asks my gender in the first few posts then leaves when I say I'm male
really makes you think huh?

>> No.9707201

>>9707186
yeah there's no point in trying to change the mind of a narrow minded radfem.

>> No.9707203

>>9707183
>>9707200
Fucking shit, is getting hit on that traumatic? I've been hit on by plenty of women that I wasn't interested in and I've never reacted this poorly to it.

>> No.9707206

>>9707201
You don't have to be a radfem to specify no men, it just comes with the territory on /cgl/ unfortunately since it's probably the only female-dominated board on the site, which naturally attracts crossboarders to trawl

>> No.9707209

>>9707203
it's about wanting to make friends to discuss a fashion with, specifying that you don't want romance, and then getting contacted by dudes who have no clue about the fashion other then having it as a fetish and wanting lewd pictures
it's not 'traumatic', just annoying

>> No.9707210

>>9707203
what you're missing is a lot of the girls in this thread are either radical feminist teenagers lying about their age, or trans people. Both seem to hate men to the point where they can't just filter out men, they have to explicitly tell everyone how much they hate men and how much they hate getting hit on.

it's like a big game where they're playing coy so that they get attention and hate from people. They feed off people telling them they're sexist or mean.

>> No.9707213

>>9707206
I think the idea of going into negativity to generalize a group of people is pretty fucking weird.
r9k is stupid as fuck with their "women are x" bullshit, but you're just as bad with your "all men are x"
it's like two sides of the same idiotic, sexist coin. There's no reason to go into generalizations and try to pre-screen people before they even add you, just remove the people who you don't want to talk to, it's not that hard and doesn't give off the vibe that you're just a sexist bitch looking to troll guys online for the hell of it.

>> No.9707216

Tfw /cgl/ is just the girl /r9k/
REEEEEEEEE HOTDOGS GET OUT

>> No.9707222

>>9707213
I don't think you should look too deeply into the generalization of 'no men' when it comes to the contact threads. If you're talking about other threads on /cgl/ then I do agree with you, some gulls are clearly misandric with a strong contempt for men but female gulls in these threads get bombarded with guys only looking to get their dick wet to the point where it's easier just to say they don't want to talk to men and be done with it regardless of how they actually feel about men

>> No.9707227

>>9707203
I mean imagine if you were posting on some forum looking for other people to discuss fishing with because that's your hobby, and then the only people who contacted you were looking for a relationship, despite you specifying you aren't looking for that
sure it's not the end of the world, but it can be annoying and it sucks when at the end of the day you still don't have anyone to discuss your hobby with
that's all really

>> No.9707229

>>9707222
>>9707227
I still don't get it. How hard is it to just filter people out? I filter people out every day, all the time. Just post what you're looking for and take what you want, and ignore the things you don't
no need to get all negative and start bashing half the population of the world just because you lack the ability to filter out the people in your life.

>> No.9707230

>>9707229
well no one was bashing all men, just pointing out that there are annoying thirsty guys that will contact girls in these threads
personally I'm still cool with chatting with guys, actually met a really nice one through this thread

>> No.9707235

every girl I add from here is a sperg

>> No.9707236

>>9707235
dont add me im a sperge too

>> No.9707238

>>9707236
what's your discord?

>> No.9707239

>>9707238
i dont have one im too sperg to use the chat client of the year

>> No.9707240

>>9707239
okay you can have mine instead

>> No.9707241

>>9707240
okay thank

>> No.9707244

>>9707196
what's your psn and what do you want to play?

>> No.9707245

>>9707241
Tempura#4404

add me up sperge

>> No.9707255

>>9707227
but imagine you went to a forum that was primarily guys for a hobby you liked, but every time you tried to contact someone they removed you because you weren't a guy.
imagine that other side from your situation where you're complaining about too many people adding you.

>> No.9707260

>>9707255
I wouldn't contact them if they said 'no females'. Simple as that. If they didn't specify, and they deleted me... I wouldn't be crying over it. I think it's perfectly fine if a man relates more to other men while a woman relates more to other women.

Why is this an issue?

>> No.9707265

>>9707260
then in that same sense i wouldn't be crying about it online and start specifying I never wanted to talk to a female just because some ugly girls started adding me and getting weird.

the way you act is just so weird. it's like you just want to cause shit by specifying no men because you know it's a little unreasonable and someone will say something.

>> No.9707267

>>9707260
This. Most of my friends are male but sometimes I just want other women to speak to. Especially since this is /cgl/, I want to talk to girls that have experiences wearing the same (female) fashion I do. Talking to a guy that likes lolita and jfash just isn't the same as talking to another girl who actually wears it. So I don't really feel guilty at all for not wanting to speak to men in these threads.

>> No.9707268

>>9707244
Ulmeyda29
I'm going through Let It Die right now, bought a bunch of games on black friday

>> No.9707269

>>9707255
If someone doesn't want to talk to me I don't bother them, simple as that! If someone posted 'no females' I wouldn't contact them in the first place. Whining when you don't get your way isn't going to make anyone want to be your friend.

>> No.9707270

>>9694117
Hey, bro... I got a tip for you: don't post your pepes here. It is a surefire way to make sure nobody here contacts you.
>It's also true you don't need to post selfies like /soc/.

>> No.9707272

>>9707269
I don't think you understand. I'm not "whining", I'm saying it makes no sense to put that stuff in a post. It's also true that it's incredibly hard to make any friends on here because people like you have this weird man hating phase going on.

I'm just frustrated because literally every person I have added from here has asked my gender and removed me for being male, something I can't control. Feels like shit to have no friends interested in your hobby because of something you can't control.

>> No.9707273

>>9707265
Nobody is crying. They just said, "No men," specified why when asked, and now you are really upset about it.

Most here think it's perfectly okay for males and females to specify they want connections with their own gender exclusively, and don't overreact if someone says so.

>> No.9707275

>>9707245
i still cant add you because i dont use discord but i appreciate the willingness to talk to my crazy ass

>>9707196
you can add me im reagan_lover

>> No.9707276

>>9707272
Why not add men? There are plenty of men in these threads with interests in /cgl/ things. Unless they're also removing you for being male, in which case they're probably just here looking for a gf.

>> No.9707279

>>9707272
There's a lot of things in life we can't control. I'd just wait to connect with another male seagull or wait for one of those people who are open to a male friend. It's not something to beat yourself up over.

>> No.9707283

>>9707196
Second bro... no posting wojak either, also a bad idea although not as bad an idea as pepe. I can't play PS games with you because I don't have one.

>> No.9707290

>>9707276
that's the problem, I do, but I've learned pretty quickly that guys in cosplay don't like to deal with other guys in cosplay. It's a weird situation where women don't really want to deal with anyone except other women, but guys don't want anything to do with other guys.

>> No.9707299

>>9707290
That is kind of weird. I assumed men would be similar to women in preferring to befriend their own gender. So... yeah, that's very strange to me from my perspective of a preference toward own gender. I'm sorry about that. That does kind of suck if that's how it is on the men's side.

>> No.9707335
File: 12 KB, 261x218, mouse.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw slowly falling in love with a girl I added from here

she must never know my secret

>> No.9707351
File: 236 KB, 750x686, AC8EFA27-63A0-4B69-9BF9-DC12349B4069.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw slowly falling in love with a boy l added from here

he must never know my secret

>> No.9707356
File: 24 KB, 352x389, 1470542652126.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9707351
Me too, but he ghosted me

>> No.9707357

>>9707356
I will be your new ghost. Let's talk

Boo

>> No.9707382
File: 294 KB, 640x480, confused-copyright-law.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw think a guy I befriended from /cgl/ fell in love with me

not sure what to do with this feel

>> No.9707383
File: 346 KB, 719x719, centipe.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw fell in love with a boy I added from here and he fell in love with me back and now we live together

>> No.9707385

>>9707383
This is the dream.

>> No.9707389
File: 230 KB, 476x477, 1511406278014.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw she sees your confession and hits you with an "lol"

>> No.9707390

>tfw met my drug dealer here

>> No.9707406

>>9707383
He doesn't love you as much as you think he does.

>> No.9707409

>>9707406
men are more loving than women

>> No.9707413

>>9707409
If that helps you sleep at night...

>> No.9707551

>>9656616
>BEAMU#3536
Sent one to you. 8-Bit Rabbits#7999

Photography and Convention

>Age/Gender/Location
23/M/South Bay, CA

ALA, AX, Wondercon, Fanime

>What do you like to do? (panels, AA, masq, parties, etc)
Artist Alley, Parties, Dances, Fashion shows, Panels

Games: Kingdom Hearts. Currently playing: XCOM 2-War of the Chosen
Anime: Eureka seveN. Just finished: Little Witch Academia

Pikachu, Terezi Pyrope, White Rabbit

>Other interests
Poetry, books, cultural exchange, music

Someone down to bust late night missions for tacos. Also, someone to talk to online.

Racism. Drama. Pettiness/being mean to others.

>Contact info
Discord: 8-Bit Rabbits#7999

>> No.9708017

>>9707036
Jokes on you, the first person I contacted was a genuinely nice person.

>> No.9708020

>>9707169
I disagree.

>> No.9708760

>>9707036
>>9707038
There, I sent that email just as promised. How about you, did you take any further steps towards forming a friendship with someone?

>> No.9709255

Sweet Lolita

>Age/Gender/Location
22/F/ Southern California.

Never been to a con. I do like to go to Lolita events, though.

Die hard animal crossing fan. Basically any first party Nintendo game.
Loyal AP fan.

I did a closet cosplay of umaru-chan for halloween lol.

>Other interests
Nintendo! I am a die hard nintendo fan. I collect vintage consoles, games, plushies, merch, you name it. If its Nintendo, I want it.

A Lolita pal in my general area I can casually hang out with. Get tea, shop, etc. Someone to chat about new releases and maybe hit up Little Tokyo with.

edge lords.

>Contact info
my dumb throwaway
mistyskyordie@gmail.com

>> No.9709482

>>9691733
Not everyone is underage when they come here. That's a really dumb assumption.

>> No.9709968

>>9690091
>someone from my exact area code with my exact taste in vidya games
>not looking to talk to men

just like the simulations

>> No.9710243
File: 70 KB, 650x752, A73CB0E1-9338-4391-920F-6E56DEF06249.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cos, and art mostly! I know a decent amount about cosplay, but have never done anything serious before.
>Age/Gender/Location
18, male, OKC (previously from SATX, but moved here for college this August)
I mostly like just walking around AA and dealers rooms! I love looking at peoples’ cos and getting pictures of/with them. I also like panels and parties and stuff, but haven’t really been with a ton of groups to cons, and the ones I have didn’t like either lol
Kemono Friends (lol), toradora, Ping Pong, Lain, EVA, any shinkai or ghibli film. Also, League, animal crossing, other stuff I can’t think of right now! I have a pretty flexible taste for games/anime and stuff, so I could honestly be convinced to watch or play anything most likely.
Admiral from KC to fill a group lol
>Other interests
I run a clothing project out of my dorm! I’d link but it would look like advertising.
Anything lol
bara bf
>Contact info
@lockhvrt on instagram, leem#7097 on discord!

>> No.9710247

>>9710243
Forgot to include, I haven’t been to any cons since moving, but I’ve been to most of the ones in Texas. Likely going to A-kon and Otakon next yr+some others next yr!

>> No.9710635
File: 1.92 MB, 1012x1454, 77FCA497-C871-4197-9D51-74C12FEFB277.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay and conventions, but I think jfash is really cool and stalk the threads occasionally! If I had money to get into it I would.
>Age/Gender/Location
20/F/CA Bay Area
Usually Fanime and local cons/meet ups, although rarely because I don’t know anyone and I’m not outgoing enough to show up alone somewhere.
Fav anime series include Utena, Berserk, HxH, Jojo, but I’ll watch whatever is flavor of the month to stay in the loop. Guilty of shoujo manga, but huge fan of stuff like oyasumi punpun, Aku no hana, nijihara holograph, and prison school.
Vidya favs are monster hunter, fire emblem, Osu, indie stuff, but really been into retro shit lately like Goemon.

Jinouga and tetsucabra bladmaster sets (pic related) Currently working on Stygian Jinouga.
>Other interests
Drawing, and pretty clothes
Local friendship, come over and play Mario Party with me and we’ll wear sweatpants and order wings kind of shit. Would love to meet someone into cosplay so we can work on stuff together and go to cons

boyfriend
>Contact info
Sencha-Chi#5939

>> No.9710664

>>9710635
It would probably be better to make a new thread instead of posting in the saging one.

>> No.9711794

13 My other hobbies include pro wrestling making and fixing computers as well a videogame consuls and fixing electronics

New Document With Changes Applied
I could always use more friends to help make this recovery a little bit easier
I’m a cosplayer who is into Lolita fashion

24/f/norcal

I attend cons all over Cali, but atm I’m sticking to NorCal cons because I cannot travel long distances due to an accident I was a part of at the end of last year

My most well known cosplays are Wendy from gravity falls and lapis from Steven universe and mettaton from undertale and Number 86 from kids next door

For video games that I play I collect in play a lot of retro video games but my favorite games would have to be. Pokemon pand zelda

My other hobbies include pro wrestling making and fixing computers as well as modding videogame consuls and fixing electronics

What am I looking for?
More cosplay friends

What am I not looking for?
Creepers
Contact info:
Discord: bulletproofbreeze