Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 34 KB, 480x542, sweatburr.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9470258 No.9470258 [Reply] [Original] [rbt]

Last feels thread got deleted for reasons unknown.

Share your feels. Keep 'em cgl-related and don't start fights.

>> No.9470263

Go to
>>9470256
Instead

>> No.9470266

>>9470258
>for reasons unknown
Maybe all the talk about assplay didn't help

>> No.9470268

>>9470260
>>9470263
I'm so confused!

>> No.9470298
File: 604 KB, 500x278, tennis.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9470298

This bitch in our comm is being fucking rude to another girl just because she's a boy.

Is there a way to deal with this?

>> No.9470312

>>9470298
Transtrenders gtfo.

>> No.9470314

>>9470298
I don't really know how to solve your problem anon but it reminded me of this one time in math class where my math teacher was telling us all to do trigonometry on a circle just because it was a triangle. fuck polygonnormativity

>> No.9470318
File: 49 KB, 720x656, bleachslurpee.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9470318

>>9470298
>another girl
>because she's a boy
>girl
>she's a boy

Nani the fuck?

>> No.9470326
File: 61 KB, 500x667, midorimisako1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9470326

I think I may finally have a lolita friend who's not crazy!
This person in my comm and I have been hanging out recently, and we surprisingly have a lot in common. When I first met them, I thought they were a bit stuck up, but it turns out it's because they're introverted!
We started planning to attend a meet together, and they asked to hang out more often until then!!!!
I'm so excited, omg. I've had such bad luck with the people in my comm, and always end up attracting the ones that are super aggressive or clingy. But this person seems to be really laid back and sweet!

>> No.9470329
File: 494 KB, 275x154, death.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9470329

A cosplay related feel and a not cosplay related feel. I posted these in the old thread but then the camwhore derailing happened. Now with an image because not on mobile.

>Brother's losing the joy of cons because all the cosplays he wants to work on are too hard for his skill level
>Suggest characters for him but he doesn't want to make them because he doesn't like the same series I do
>Raging bitch parent screams and rants if he tries to go to cons not in cosplay

I don't know how to make him happy. He wants to get back into loving cons but it's hard. He is also overweight right now but used to have a severe eating disorder so it's hard for him to try to work on self-improvement without falling back into old unhealthy patterns.

Other feel:

>See speedrunner's videos online, take a look
>Oh no he's a qt and pretty funny most of the time
>Some flaws physically and some off colour humour but nice smile and real nice voice, hella cute accent, seems like a cool guy
>Oh no
>Think of what it would be like to hang with this guy
>It seems so nice
>Never even spoken to this guy, lives across the fucking pond from me so meeting him would be impossible even if I did somehow catch his attention (I won't)
>Still thinking about it
>This is not normal

Just wanted some advice as to how to get rid of this stupid crush. I never crush on people and yet somehow I've become attached to a complete stranger.

>> No.9470358

>>9470329
Sorry to hear about your brother. And what fucking parent gets mad at their child for NOT cosplaying? Isn't it usually the other way around? Is there any way you can just lie to your mom/dad and be like "oh we're gonna change into it later on at the hotel/con because it's too big to fit in the car while driving" or some shit? And if they ask for pictures just be like "man my camera's SD card got corrupted!" or something.

Also, Youtube crushes happen easily and quite often. I know that feeling. I had the biggest crush on Markiplier. It just goes away with time. Not much you can do about it now. Maybe try to focus on some of his faults and that would help? Try to find out if he has a gf and maybe it'll go away faster?

>> No.9470394
File: 156 KB, 400x470, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9470394

>my greatest dream dress up for auction on LM right now
>for the first time in years I can actually afford it when it comes around
>responsible adult senses kick in
>"don't deplete a third of your savings idiot, it doesn't matter that you've wanted this dress for five years"
>that feel when you will never be Baby
>that feel when the stars will never shine bright

>> No.9470420
File: 54 KB, 946x733, 1492527281212.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9470420

>>9470298
>tfw to smart to fall for this

>> No.9470446

>>9470329
You think THAT's awkward? I've had a crush on my step-sister for five years.

>> No.9470447

>>9470394
Buy it you fool!

>> No.9470461

>>9470394
Just do it. Be baby. Let the stars shine bright. Eat the dress if it comes down to it.

>> No.9470476
File: 24 KB, 656x488, 1488352030300.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9470476

>>9470358
My mother hated it when I started cosplaying but now she wants us to cosplay as long as we make our own outfits and flat out doesn't want us going to conventions at all if not to cosplay. She still gets mad when I don't feel like making something and buy it (I make some and buy some).

Also, I've already looked into it a little and it doesn't look like he has a gf right now. I'll just have to wait it out I guess.

>>9470446
If this isn't bait that's rough buddy.

>> No.9470508
File: 9 KB, 130x167, astounding.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9470508

That one girl in your comm who always wears a thong to tea.

>> No.9470519

>>9470394
BUY IT YOU NERD
you could die next month, fucking do it

>> No.9470527

>>9470508
....how do you know this

>> No.9470528
File: 38 KB, 400x325, tumblr_oo5qrlpkyu1v7qz7so1_400.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9470528

>>9470476
Your mom is nuts. Sorry anon.

>mfw I don't talk to my parents at all after years of abuse.

>> No.9470532

>big event this weekend
>All the stuff I want to wear is heavy, wintery fabrics
>Its fucking hot

>> No.9470537

>>9470508
How do you know she has a thong, and every time?

>> No.9470551
File: 1.30 MB, 500x255, nohappiness.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9470551

>>9470528
Don't I know it, anon.

>> No.9470555

>>9470508
>ASStounding

>> No.9470556

>>9470527
>>9470537
It's black and her dress is white.

>> No.9470561

>>9470537
maybe SHE was the one wearing the thong!

>> No.9470563

>>9470556
shes not even wearing bloomers or anything? and maybe you should quit checking out her ass anon.

>> No.9470592 [DELETED] 
File: 31 KB, 500x351, 1493793604902.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9470592

>date cosplayer girl
>really like her
>she mentions at some point that she enjoys drawing
>I delve deeper into it, she draws furry stuff
>delve even deeper, she is a furry
>EVEN DEEPER, she has a fursuit
>she's unironically a 8-9/10 and I have high standards
>now whenever there is any lewd talk, she goes straight to talking about her fursuit
>she knows I'm not a furry
>obviously I am okay with helping her with her kinks
>she doesn't give me any leeway though, there is never any kind of interest in human on human

kill me

>> No.9470601 [DELETED] 
File: 406 KB, 960x960, 1464695944075.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9470601

>aspiring /fit/izen
>no self control
>used to use my nojob as a way to stay thin
>Just buy chicken breasts and cup noodles
>Maintain p gud bf levels
>Get job with free food
>Getting thicc again

Welp guess I actually have to develop self control now

>> No.9470614
File: 646 KB, 900x1200, dontswear.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9470614

>hear chick on the bus talking about cosplay
>go over to say hi
>she was just talking to herself
>mfw

>> No.9470623

>>9470601
>>>/fit/

This has nothing to do with cgl.

>> No.9470636

>>9470623
>Implying I can fit in any of my cute shit when I'm fat

Being fat is probably the most relevant /cgl/ feel there is

>> No.9470641

>>9470636
Then mention that in your fucking post so the thread doesn't get deleted again, this is basic shit.

>> No.9470665

I pantsed my sister at Burger King and now she doesn't want to cosplay duo with me.

>> No.9470706

>>9470326
well done anon, we all get there in the end.

>> No.9470745

>>9470665
Half of me wants to call you a dick but the other half is laughing so idk

>> No.9470792 [DELETED] 
File: 32 KB, 388x288, SadMonkey.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9470792

>tfw physically attractive male with abysmal personality, so my looks do jack shit for me

>tfw been on a year long dry spell

>girls approach me at cons and act flirty with me, only to realise im a complete shithead and leave

>i try to hide my lack of social skills by being overly aggressive and cruel to people, then immediately regret it

>simultaneously crave and despise human contact

>haven't hugged another person in five years

>tfw 20 years old and i drink a 2 litre bottle of whiskey a day, and cant go two hours without a cig or i start to literally shake

Apologies for the off topic post, ill excuse myself from this thread now.

>> No.9470802

>>9470792
Most cosplayers don't have social skills anon, just stop being mean and you'll be fine. No need for the 'woe is me' bullshit

>> No.9470822

I posted this in the other feels thread up so I'll just summarize it here.

>tfw you will never have the same feeling of wonder and amazement you had with your friends during your first AX
>tfw all your friends are too busy/poor to go to AX with you now
>tfw AX is now a reflection of adult friendships: the magic is gone and nobody gives a fuck anymore

>> No.9470824
File: 417 KB, 768x969, clubpenguinsgone.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9470824

I was gonna work on props, but I slept for six hours today on top of a full night's sleep.

Last time I eat an entire Frito pie. That stuff'll put you out like a light.

>> No.9470833

>spot older ETC JSK I really want
>seller says "Actual size Width of a garment: 38 cm"
>tfw I'm 84cm squished as flat as possible and this is supposedly max 76cm bust
>tfw my ribcage is bigger than that
>know old ETC is small but own older pieces that fit 87cm comfortably so it shouldn't be that small, r-right?
>dress doesn't look strained on the standard-sized mannequin
>no shirring ubut looks like it might be a knit, which might mean slight stretch but also might make it harder to alter

It really sounds incredibly small and doesn't look that tiny on the mannequin so I'm kind of hoping the seller made a mistake on the measurements? I kind of want to risk it since it's cheap but I have no idea. Do I feel the fear and do it anyway?

>> No.9470834

I have this weird feeling.
I know this group of girls that I'm jealous of because I wish I had cute lolita friends to hang out with but I'm pretty new to the group, and haven't been able to make it to too many meets. They are always like squad this squad that.

But once I added them and saw more of their posts... I couldn't help but feel like maybe they were actually toxic for each other? Like they all complain about depression, or hating everyone , or not needing anyone but their squad and I dunno. It just seems so strange to me.
Like one minute they are taking pictures of them all hanging out together and I feel like "daww, I need a squad, they seem fun"

and the next they are complaining about the comm, and screaming at anyone who tries to talk to them and isnt licking their asses. I'm conflicted about how I feel.

>> No.9470835

more of a funny one

>tfw doing a lolita fashion show
>wrapping it up when my brother finds me
>Tells me that during the show he heard a girl talking to others next to him saying stupid shit like:
>Oh yeah those dresses cost thousands of dollars!
>Yeah and they hand make everything!

apparently she went on to "explain" the fashion to people around her with more incorrect information, but all I remember is whats above.

>> No.9470839
File: 149 KB, 841x720, kirinoo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9470839

>>9470665
Oniichan, you baka!

How old is your sis?

>> No.9470841

>>9470833
Id buy it anyway, I never trust people taking measurements.

>> No.9470860

>>9470841
If it was a Western seller I'd just message them, but it's a Japanese one so I can't. It's definitely Emily Temple Cute and not Shirley Temple as well, but I guess it could still be 80cm bust or something...

>> No.9470861

>>9470833
It sounds like they might have just measured it on a model, like it's 38cm flat across the front? I'm pretty sure the world record smallest adult waist was larger than that, so unless it's meant for a child that must be a mistake.

>> No.9470870

>>9470447
>>9470461
>>9470519

I appreciate the encouragement guys, but I really don't think it's the responsible thing to do right now, seeing as this is the first time in a few years I've managed to have any savings ;__; One day..... wait for me Claudia....

>> No.9470877

>>9470861
I know that it's a flat measurement, it's just that even doubled that's only 76cm, which is smaller than even a skinny girl's ribcage. I'm wondering if it might be a waist or shoulder measurement or have been measured somewhere other than the bust, since it literally just says width and doesn't give separate bust/waist measurements.

>> No.9470879

>>9470839
14

>> No.9470880

I just want senpai to notice me. We had a chance to hang out together after a con but he didn't feel well and left early. Our one mutual friend recently asked me out. I plan to do the right thing but there's a little voice in my head going "now you'll never get close to senpai".

>I'll just craft my way to victory! R-right...?
>Vague post is vague enough hopefully

>> No.9470908

>>9470528
Cutting my family out of my life was one of the best things I ever did for myself. Painful and hard af but worth it in the end.

>> No.9470921

>Tfw you've lost a ton of weight and reduced body fat %
>Can see collarbones
>Can see outline of ribcage when nude
>Still can't fit into most of my brand because 23 weeks pregnant.
>Happy to be pg but want to be kawaii and pregnancy belly is hell for ED symptoms
>Knowing that this is round 1/2 and it's going to be twoish years before my body is 'mine' again
>Happy and blessed to be growing a family but damn is it hard to look at myself and accept that this is my body right now
>Even though I'm technically healthier and more attractive now since I've been living better and have reduced my body fat %
>mfw

>> No.9470940

>>9470921
It's really a whole new set of rules if you're pregnant. If you know you're healthier and you can see your rib cage, you're doing just fine. I mean there's not a lot of fit people who are pregnant, so you could just compare yourself to the majority of pregnant women out there and know you're in the top tier. That's something.

I mean it could be worse. You could be not pregnant and LOOK pregnant, you know?

>> No.9470951
File: 69 KB, 480x480, mangacostanza.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9470951

>>9470879
Wtf, don't pants your underage sister in public.

I hope she wasn't wearing a thong.

>> No.9470956

>>9470940
Thanks, anon. It's taboo to talk about this stuff openly because whenever you do, the pregnancy loss/infertility mob pops up with 'at least you're going to HAVE a baby' or some other shit. I have love and empathy for them and would appreciate some in return. Stuff out there is not easy.

>> No.9470957

>>9470880
>the right thing
You don't have to date someone just because they want to date you, anon.

>> No.9470961

>>9470877
Maybe it's in inches and they just fucked up?

>> No.9470964

>>9470951
>implying she was wearing anything

>> No.9470965

>>9470834
if in doubt, always assume the negative. nothing's ever perfect

>> No.9470989

>>9470822
making adult friends is hard. When i first started going I was alone, then I made friends and then they slowly left. Now I go with my SO and her brother and it feels right. The magic will come back

>> No.9470993 [DELETED] 

I've finally accepted that college isn't the right choice for me (I've been a liberal arts, fine arts, and graphic design major), and really the only job I really enjoyed that I could see myself having a career in was when I was a pharmacy tech about 5 years ago. I never got certified, my job was supposed to pay for it but I got moved to another department (it's a long story. Basically, I worked at a grocery store and while I was one of the best techs another department wanted me as well so the managers of both scheduled me at the same time and the other department won because favoritism). I've worked multiple other jobs since then, and right now I work two jobs as a delivery driver and as a cashier at a different grocery store. Now, the grocery store I work at has a pharmacy, but seldom has any openings to transfer. My main goal is to get a job at one of the local hospitals (we have a really well-known medical school that owns many hospitals and specialty clinics all over the city), but I feel like I'm unable to do so with my current resume of "I work multiple part time jobs in my early 20's and never graduated, but I counted pills when I was 18!", and while I'm studying to take the PTCB, I need to either have a job or take certification classes to keep it active every two years. I've just been feeling like a failure, and I'm really stressed because I could make a leap and try to apply as a pharmacy cashier at a drug store, but right now with two jobs I'm making a lot of cash and pharmacy cashiers only make minimum wage.

I know it's just a lot of waiting at this point, and I can at least study math formulas and memorize the top 200 drugs in the mean time, but it's really frustrating. At least by the time I finally start my adult job I'll be done with cosplaying, most likely.

>> No.9470994

>>9470833
Maybe it's the shoulder width?

>> No.9471008

I have been in aacrush crush with this artist I follow everywere for like 10 years. I'm slowly workin my way to him. I know we will be married in 15/20 years :^)... Funny thing is I'm not joking here.

>> No.9471011

>>9470993

Well, you've done more and will do more than me. You've definitely shown you're capable in a difficult field. Best of luck I guess.

>> No.9471040

>>9470877
Idk anon, my ribcage is smaller than 70 cm, so it very well could be an accurate measurement.

Do you have a photo of the JSK?

>> No.9471046

>Develop health problem last Fall, includes 30lbs of weight gain on a previously underweight frame.
>Manage to hide it via flattering cosplays, shapewear, ect ect for six months
>Colossalcon coming up, fave con, always do lots of bikini cosplays
>tfw knowing you'll never look as good in photos as you did previous years

I've been working out and eating well for a while but it's hard to take off a large amount of weight while still adjusting my medication for this problem. Does anyone have tips for how to look a few lbs skinnier for just that con weekend?

>> No.9471052
File: 16 KB, 320x320, nanithefuck.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9471052

>>9470951
>don't pants your underage sister in public
Only in private then?

>> No.9471066

>>9470822
I went to my first AX alone because all my "friends" changed their plans in the days leading up to it. There was no wonder or amazement, just regret and frustration.

>> No.9471075

>>9470329
>I've become attached to a complete stranger.
The person you see in the videos is not the same person you'd be dating. Just to make this clear most of the time people who know they're on camera or performing act very different as just a person. I've personally disappointed a bunch of people this way although my situation is a bit different. Don't get your hopes up anon.

>> No.9471077

>>9470951
>wearing a thong
>at 14
anon wtf

>> No.9471082

>>9471075
Oh, definitely, people on camera try to show the most idealized versions of themselves at best and a whole other persona at worst, I understand that. Thank you for your concern though, anon. Nothing would ever come of my pathetic crush anyways, I'm not crazy enough to stalk this person or whatever.

>> No.9471091

>>9470956
>at least you're going to HAVE a baby
Do people actually say this? Damn. Well fuck that noise. They're just being salty.

And no problem. Best of luck to you. With the progress you've made, just remember that once you pop that sucker out you'll lose all that water weight and your real figure will start to show. Then you can take pride in people saying "Wow you just had a baby? You look great!" I've never been preggers myself but I can imagine it's a nice feeling.

>> No.9471094

>>9470989
I really hope so, anon. I do try to reach out to other people who go to AX online but there's always a risk doing that so I hesitate. I even posted in the friend-finder thread on here, with little to no luck.

Then again, I'm kind of an awkward bitch so maybe this is better for everyone haha.

>> No.9471095

>>9471066
That fucking sucks. I'm sorry to hear that. Is it better now, at least?

I don't get out much, but I feel like out of any event I've planned to go to, AX is ditched last-minute THE MOST. Or is it just me? Is it just because it's an out-of-the-way costly event that attracts people who are students with shit jobs or NEETS borrowing money from parents?

>> No.9471102
File: 254 KB, 484x486, waylewd.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9471102

>>9471077
Wearing anything but shimapan is wrong.

>> No.9471107
File: 117 KB, 726x521, 1421566257894.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9471107

>>9471102
I agree, thongs are just too lewd.

>> No.9471125
File: 51 KB, 593x261, image.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9471125

Sorry for incomming blog post but holy shit I don't know what to do, I haven't been able to talk to anybody about this

>tfw finally meet another person who's just as much of a weeb as me
>hang out a couple of times, talk about future cosplays, cons, new figures comming out etc we have good times
>a bit broke at the moment so I try to make hangouts as cheap as possible but they somehow always end up taking me to nice sort of pricey places
>not used to being paid for tell them profusely I will pay them back in the future, they're rich and say they don't mind
>start stressing out a little because they keep taking me to nice places, offer to pay for future cons/badges
>not used to being spoiled like this, always frugal, feel like I'm wasting their money
>one day out of nowhere asks me out
>drop my spaghetti and say yes because they had just bought a bunch of shit for me that same day (even though I said no it's ok)
>next day start seriously regretting saying yes feel really bad for them spending so much money on me
>they seem to genuinely like me don't want to hurt feelings immediately after saying yes
>don't reciprocate feelings AT ALL (I'm a walking friendzone)
>Afraid they're going to buy me a badge and a hotel "just for the two of us" for future con
>can't stop freaking out over all this money being wasted on me

I was happy to finally find another weeb friend that I didn't see the damn signs that they liked me I feel dumb as shit
What do cgl, do I dump them or...?
The guilt building in me is stressing me

>inb4 let them buy you a bunch of shit then dump em

>> No.9471130

>>9471102
>>9471107
Are shimapan thongs okay?

>> No.9471133

>>9471125
Just be honest and explain that you felt pressured into saying yes because of all the money they were spending on you. Offer to pay it back if you can afford to.

>> No.9471135

>>9471125
Anon you gotta pull out now, not necessarily out of the friendship but the relationship. Seconding paying it back, or giving the gifts back.

>> No.9471140
File: 36 KB, 668x445, sjw.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9471140

>>9471077
My sister wears them at 12. It's not weird.

>> No.9471142
File: 1.65 MB, 1200x1200, the gig is up.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9471142

>>9471130
No, once people know you wear thongs they assume you are a slut.

>> No.9471143

>>9471140
maybe if you are white trash it's normal

>> No.9471149

>>9471140
That's fucked up. Give her a spanking.

>> No.9471154

>little sister gets a con crush on a DRAMAtical Murder cosplayer
>try to convince her that nobody who likes DM is straight
>she ignore me

>> No.9471167

>>9471125
It's not about the money.
Look though, you knew this was coming.
You had to have a sinking feeling they were pampering you.
That shit doesn't happen without a reason.
Apologize for wasting their time, and for going along with it. Be sincere.
You're not gonna stay friends, so forget about salvaging whatever you thought was there.

Or you can suck that ding for some cha-ching and get some sweet merch when they do ball you at a swanky con.

>> No.9471176

>>9471125

What >>9471167 said. You wanna really pay them back? Tell them the truth. And never do this shit again. Don't give people the wrong idea like that. Also slap them for being dumb enough to try to buy people over.

Though to soften the blow, maybe at least buy them a pass or something while telling them the truth. Then get the hell outta there, cuz you know they're gonna get salty af and be like "PAY ME BACK BITCH".

>> No.9471178

>>9471125
Just roll with it? Honestly, why not? The guy is showering you in gifts and money and you don't hate him do you?
Just let him pamper you.

>> No.9471186

>>9471125
Don't get trapped in a loveless relationship created by lies. You both deserve better than that.

>> No.9471192

>>9471186
>loveless
love will fade in any relationship anyways, migth as well get someone who can finacially care for you

>> No.9471219

>>9471192
Yeah but ya gotta at least love the person first before it fades away. Like try to enjoy being with someone at least for a while, jesus.

Also there is the possibility of finding someone you like and get by financially too.

>> No.9471230

>>9471219
well anon said she likes that person already so it might bloom?
you really should not pass up guys with the means to provide for you, not having to work feels pretty good desu

>> No.9471234

>>9471230
>not being born into wealth
pleb

>> No.9471235

>>9471167
Not a bad idea... maybe anon should bang them first. Then if they want to break up they have the 'you were terrible in bed' excuse.

>> No.9471240

>>9471235
Just tell him he wasn't big enough. Men will believe this every single time because they are way too self-conscious about their dicks.

>> No.9471249

>>9471125
honestly just stay with them. if they turn out to be violent or a creep then bail.
if you respect them enough as a friend then that should be enough positive feelings to manifest into some kind of nice screwed up relationship.
you want a friend who shares your interests and gets along with you and they want some kind of relationship its an even exchange IMO.

>> No.9471251

>>9471192
>love will fade in any relationship anyways
Perhaps don't be a retard who marries for looks

>> No.9471253

>>9471235
>>9471240
>heh gulls so let's juice a guy for all of his wealth and love and then LIE that his dick isn't big enough to satisfy anybody he ever cares for and that he's useless and nobody should ever date him ever
Death is a preferable alternative to dating a gull

>> No.9471257

>>9471253
Then don't date a gull?

>> No.9471265

>>9471125
You're a fucking idiot for 'not seeing the signs', break it off now before you end up in a situation where you're alone in a room and get pressured into fucking them. Otherwise it's your own fault for worse things happening, because I guarantee they will if this person is clearly trying to buy their way into your pants.

>> No.9471272

>>9471265
Wow calm down. Just because you haven't had sex in ages doesn't mean anon can't. It's not like the guy is a total creep, she said she liked him and was just not used to getting presents.
Judging from all these replies none of you salty gulls ever had a guy do nice things for you.

>> No.9471273

>>9471272
She said that she doesn't reciprocate the feelings "AT ALL"
It's just a nice thing to do to tell somebody that what they're seeking to get through their sacrifice is not actually going to come to them.

>> No.9471277

>>9471272
You can have someone do nice things for you and not lead someone on like that, then say yes to dating them when you have zero interest in them. anon is being a deceiving asshole to that guy who thinks he found a nice girlfriend when in reality he found a spineless moron. I am salty, girls like that piss me off pulling the 'oh my goodness I had noooo idea~!!' give me a fucking break.

>> No.9471282

>>9471273
>>9471277
Feelings can grow overtime, i am sure anon is just taken by shock over the whole presents thing.
If you never had someone do that to you it can be quite the surprise.
Why not give it some time and see how it plays out?

>> No.9471284

>>9471192
look at this jaded fuck. Lol.
This isn't a 15 year olds diary,
get out of here with that shit.

>> No.9471285

>>9471125
How did you not see this coming? No one spends money on someone like that if they just want to be friends.

>> No.9471287

Repost since last thread is dead
I really should finish my cosplay but I just have no motivation at all. Con is in 2 1/2 weeks already, if I'd just start working the next few days I could probably still finish it but I cant bring myself to get up and actually start..

>> No.9471288

>>9471287
What are you doing with that time instead?

>> No.9471292

My friends run crossplay IG accounts and it prompted this to 16 year old to DM them pictures of his underage bulge in tight Victoria's Secret panties. We reported and blocked his accounts (along with his equally underage b&) boyfriend who posts pictures of his ass. I still have no words except I wish this guy can learn not to fuck with grown ass adults.

>> No.9471302

>>9471284
Do you believe in fairy tale romance? Because that is not how real life works.

>> No.9471304

>>9470957
Oh no, I meant I was planning to turn my friend down (gently). Argh I really hate that I'll lose his friendship after this.

>> No.9471320

>>9471282
>Feelings can grow overtime


Yeah, but not like that.

She will be constantly stuck in situation where she is uncomfortable with how much he is infatuated with her in comparison to how she feels about him. He, if he's smart, will begin to catch on to this gap and it'll dig at him because he'll think there's something wrong.

The relationship will bottom out and collapse.

>>9471192
>>9471302
>If you don't believe in X you ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO believe in Y

lol no, THATS not how the world works.

Love CAN fade, but for most people it takes a very very long time, and even then it tends to morph into something more unconditional, like a constant and persistent appreciation of that other person's existence.

What fades quicker is infatuation, all those fluttery hot feelings you get from a person in the beginning of a relationship. But even if the relationship is healthy, they can come back as long as you communicate with that person and don't treat them like your enemy.

>> No.9471321

>>9471304
>Oh no, I meant I was planning to turn my friend down (gently). Argh I really hate that I'll lose his friendship after this.

Hopefully you don't lose him as a friend. Just give him time to heal and find someone else. Ask him if he'd like his things returned (just to nix any illogical feelings of you being some kind of golddigger).

If he's really worth being friends with, he'll be willing to be friends with you again someday. Just realize just as you don't owe you a relationship, he doesn't owe you a friendship.

>> No.9471324

>>9471249
> if they turn out to be violent or a creep then bail.
With the passive personality she displayed in her post, I doubt she would be able to walk away if he got violent and not fall into battered housewife syndrome.

>> No.9471329

>>9471321
>illogical
Such feelings seem entirely logical to me.

>> No.9471339

>>9471324
Agreeing with this anon, wouldn't be surprised if the girl in question got into a bad situation from her being so passive.

>> No.9471341

>>9471288
Mostly playing pubg

>> No.9471343

>>9471321
>>9471304/>>9470880 here, you have me mixed up with another anon. But thanks for the advice/reassurance, some of it is applicable.

>> No.9471347

>>9471343
Oh sorry, gomen

>> No.9471350

>>9471329
>Such feelings seem entirely logical to me.

They are if there isn't any actual evidence to support them. Simply receiving and keeping gifts does not make someone a golddigger.

But I was mixing up posters anyway so that portion if kind of irrelevant to who I was responding to.

>> No.9471352
File: 95 KB, 882x714, 1494381344822.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9471352

>tfw no gf

>> No.9471353

>>9471320
You sound like you have hilariously little life experience.

>> No.9471355
File: 21 KB, 324x246, 1494265420633.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9471355

>>9471329
>feelings
>logical
That is NOT how it works anon

>> No.9471359

Hypothetically speaking, if another girl asked you to share a guy that you have some sort of on/off relationship with, would you agree to that?

>> No.9471361

>>9471359
That would make you a cuck

>> No.9471368

>>9471355
Feelings can be more or less in line with logic desu

>> No.9471371

>>9471368
>more or less
Feelings are characterized by the absence of logic you dummy

>> No.9471377

>>9471353
>You sound like you have hilariously little life experience.
>Because I'm not insisting that everything happens one exact shitty way

Sure.

>>9471359
>Hypothetically speaking, if another girl asked you to share a guy that you have some sort of on/off relationship with, would you agree to that?

That would depend on the nature of the on/off relationship itself and what the new person is actually seeking. In short: Will the inclusion of this new person potentially interrupt my access?

>>9471368
>Feelings can be more or less in line with logic desu
They can be in line with, but they still aren't the same.

>> No.9471383

>>9471368
>feelings tell you to marry this guy
>logic tells you to gtfo
hmmm

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/01/politics/investigates-fbi-syria-greene/

>> No.9471392

>>9471383
In this scenario logic is only useful as a tool to calculate the route to the best possible feelings. Feelings being the directors of action, certain feelings can be logical as means to this end.
If you really want eat oranges, a strong urge to throw them out of the window is an illogical urge when calculating how to get to this end which itself is solely driven by feelings. The desire to peel the orange before eating it is a good desire or feeling provided this end.

>> No.9471393

What happened to the last thread?

>> No.9471396

>>9471393
Exactly what's happening with this one: totally off topic noncgl talk.

>> No.9471397

>>9471393
turned into a thread about anal play and camming

>> No.9471401
File: 73 KB, 1280x720, 1231527094.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9471401

>>9471397
N-nani?

>> No.9471408
File: 50 KB, 533x297, IMG_0027.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9471408

On topic:
> am ED-chan
>yoyo weight over a few years
>end up ED recovered fuck yeah
>but can't fit in any of my dresses even the largest
>tempted to do ED things again
>hell no im gonna do this right
>get like 4 doctors to monitor
>lost fat gained muscle
>can now fit into all dresses
>still no ED

It feels good. If Lolita is your inspiration to be healthy go for it. If it's inspiration to starve yourself get a therapist

>> No.9471410

How do I get a gf who will dress me and decide all the pricing for my business because I hate money?

>> No.9471415

>>9471410
get a gf with a y chromosome

>> No.9471420

>>9471415
I enjoy vaginas too much

>> No.9471423

>>9471095
No better. I doubt I'll ever go to a con again.
Hell one of the people I was gonna go with still went, but with a different group of friends. I accidentally bumped into them at one point and they avoided me after that while ignoring my texts.

>> No.9471424

>>9471420
Sounds like you wish you had a vag with your mentality.

>> No.9471425

>>9471424
because I want a gf?

>> No.9471426

>>9471425
Because you want someone to dress you up and make financial decisions for you.

>> No.9471428

>>9471426
I have no fashion sense and I am not greedy enough with money. Both are things women are much better than men at.

>> No.9471430

>>9471428
I'm not really sure how you could possibly arrive at the conclusion that women are, on average, better with money then men

>> No.9471432

>>9471430
They're better at asking for money than men. I can save my money and invest it properly, I just can't ask people for their money even when I work for it.

>> No.9471434

>>9471432
just get a jew gf then

>> No.9471435

>>9471434
H-O-W

>> No.9471437

>>9471435
tell them that you want open borders for every country but israel

>> No.9471439

>>9471437
lying is a sin

>> No.9471440

>>9471428
I'm the opposite here. I'm not that bad with money and I'd love to meet a girl I could help arrange outfits for, talk fashion with, and dress up with.

>> No.9471442

>>9471439
if you're intent on sticking to traditional morality then you probably won't be able to ever find a jewess who wants to be your gf

>> No.9471443

>>9471442
why are women so complicated

>> No.9471445

>>9471443
because marxism taught them to try to act male and female at exactly the same time

>> No.9471446
File: 117 KB, 400x548, 12346891929841.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9471446

>>9471392
>woman trying to argue logically

>> No.9471447

>>9471445
fuck mark

>> No.9471453
File: 66 KB, 777x656, aaaa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9471453

>>9471446
>tfw victim to the final argument

>> No.9471459

>>9471408
Congrats anon, that's really impressive! I'm working on losing weight (for cosplay) without falling back into my ED too, so I'm glad to hear it's possible.

>> No.9471464

inb4 thread deleted.
No wonder people on this board hate men.

>> No.9471466

>>9471464
>No wonder people on this board hate men.
What? Last thread got deleted because several gulls started talking about their camgirl career and how they put things into their ass.
How is that related to hating men?

>> No.9471467

The last thread was deleted because of women talking about becoming cam whores

>> No.9471468
File: 327 KB, 594x634, 1492381724.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9471468

Is this lolita?

>> No.9471470

>>9471468
It's nanchatte.

>> No.9471471

>>9471470
thanks cutie

>> No.9471533

>significant lethargy, heat, sweating and dehydration cause of dnp

this sucks so much but ive made almost 2 months of progress in just 1 week. 1 more to go.

ill hit that single digit bodyfat% and attract all the cute underaged girly boys on june/july just you wait

>> No.9471539

>>9471533
proud of u

>> No.9471545

>>9471046
Drink tons of water, work out every night and reduce your carb intake (besides fruit)

>> No.9471548

>>9470326
>When I first met them, I thought they were a bit stuck up, but it turns out it's because they're introverted!
Why do people confuse the two so often?

>> No.9471559

>>9471548

quiet, avoids interaction, etc

its surprising how you make a little interaction with someone who seemingly wants nothing to do with you then they end up being good acquaintances or friends.

sometimes people just dont wanna initiate and bitch face by default but do a full 180 if you initiate

>> No.9471614
File: 348 KB, 540x400, fingering.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9471614

>>9471140
She's sending you signals.

>> No.9471641

I need a hobby, should I invest in a sewing machine? What do you recommend?

>> No.9471649

>>9471641
No. Sewing is boring.

>> No.9471657

>>9471649
Im a cosplayer and I thought starting to sew might be a good idea.

>> No.9471670

>>9471657
It's not.

>> No.9471672

>>9471670
What do you recommend then?

>> No.9471695
File: 115 KB, 427x359, Screenshot 2017-03-14 at 12.23.09 PM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9471695

man you guys are fucked up

The only feel I feel atm is excitement for ColossalCon and actually putting effort into my cosplays for the first time in a long time

>> No.9471706
File: 46 KB, 288x358, 1482722190120.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9471706

Have you ever met anyone from /cgl/ irl?
Was it as awkward as you would expect?

>> No.9471707

>>9471672
Crocheting.

>> No.9471717

>>9471707
Sigh, well fuck me then for being trolled.

>> No.9471720

>>9471353
You just sound jaded like I said before, and think your experiences are the only ones people will have in a relationship. Most people who are adults (this is an 18+ board right?) don't expect Disney relationships, but the whole love always dies/fades bs? Did your parents have a horrible relationship or something? Because I know tons of couples who loved each other for 30+ years.

>> No.9471740

>>9471706
Warning, not a nice story.
>meet some girl at a con
>super friendly and we get along great
>exchange emails
>after two months or so contact stops abruptly
>fast forward another year
>learn from the friend of a friend that after she attended another con some guys forced their way into her hotel room and raped her and the girl she was rooming with
>she quit cosplay after that and broke off contact with everyone

>> No.9471753

>>9471706
I met my boyfriend on /cgl/. Can confirm it's pretty awkward at first.

>> No.9471768

>>9470839
Protect that (bitchy) smile

>> No.9471769

>>9471396
The off-topic is the only fun discussion that happens here. Honestly who the fuck actually wants to hear an endless repeat of
>I found my dream dress I'm so happy ugu
or
>I found my dream dress but can't get it for whatever reason I'm so sad uwu

>> No.9471771

>>9471769
This.
Who cares if you found/not found some dress, literally every other thread is about a variation of that.

>> No.9471807
File: 97 KB, 310x464, 1474666419777.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9471807

>have a shit ton of ideas for lolita short films
>but no friends to do them with
>tfw

>> No.9471812

>>9471807
Maybe post about it in your comm, if you have one? Like start with small ones that only take one or two people.

>> No.9471814

>>9471807
anon move to my town pls >:

>> No.9471815

Where do you draw the line for molestation by another girl?
I'm not asking because this happened to me, i was just wondering.

>> No.9471820

>>9471815
The same as if it was a man.

>> No.9471828

>>9471815
Whenever it starts to bother you? I mean it's hard to say. Close friends can probably comment on boobs, and figures but if it's someone you barely know, it's not the same thing. I'd say for sure it's you personally deciding where to draw the line.

>> No.9471863

>>9470841
>>9471040
I took a chance and bought it, I looked at all the other items the site had on the same mannequin + backdrop and some clothes listed as 86cm bust had the mannequin straining against the fabric - meanwhile this "76cm" item fits the mannequin fine. Hopefully the measurements are wrong, worst case scenario I'll just sell it.

>> No.9471876

>>9471125
Sorry anon but he is not going to be your friend when he realises he is not gonna get sum fuk.

>> No.9471887

>>9470822
>Go to AX alone every year
>Have one amazing friend that I'd literally pay for to go but they're always with their cousins who are equally cool at the time of the con and I don't want to take that away from them

I'm suffering every day

>> No.9471896

I'm tired of "friends" bugging me to go to cons mainly because they want me to join in their orgies. I'm so sick of the "Skwad" group in California ruining hotel parties and getting out of control. I love drinking and shooting the shit with my friends at cons as much as the next person but there are limits. Doing lines of cocaine and having public sex at hotel room parties is where I need to draw the line.

>> No.9471909

>>9471896
>commiefornia
how explanatory

>> No.9471919

>>9471820
this.
>>9471815
if you feel violated then it was molestation.
it's harder to know what to do when girlfriends are crossing your boundaries because we're just not taught to take it seriously or reject it.

girls can get really amorous and sexual with each other, even with platonic friends, just because they feel safe and able to be vulnerable. but, just because we're soul sisters doesn't mean there are no boundaries and no rules.

If you don't like something, say stop and say no every time. distance yourself from predators but the main thing is communicate your discomfort. put up your hands/intercept touches to be clear.

I used to be sexually aggressive with my gay male friends when I was younger and I regret it so much

>> No.9471943

>>9470476
>Hated it
>Now won't let you go without it
Controlling and attention seeking, mental disorder.
Beware of Munchhausen's disease. She's trying to get good mother points by letting you guys show off. That's why she doesn't want you to buy things, it makes her seem like a good parent that her kids can make and dress up and be part of this special club. That's why she hated it when you first started because she thought the stigma would make her seem like a failure.
She doesn't care about you, she only cares about herself.
Yes I'm projecting, but that doesn't make it less true if it fits.

>> No.9471957
File: 38 KB, 500x375, IMG_0832.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9471957

>>9471352

Are you finished with those whines.

>> No.9471964

>>9471302
Jesus anon, you just really had to remind me of my own middle school days.
Like verbatim quote me why don't you?
Fuck, makes me cringe at myself.
Then you for typing it and meaning it.

>> No.9472019
File: 135 KB, 460x700, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9472019

>>9470394

Update: I ended up placing a bid with about an hour left of the auction.... I decided that I should at least give it a shot. If someone outbids me, then it wasn't meant to be this time around! Still, I have a slight feeling of "ohgodwhathaveyouDONE" ( clearly, hedonism isn't quite my style) but I talked to a lot of trusted friends about it and I think I've come to a rational response:

>have to remind myself that I'll still have a comfortable savings for now
>I've wanted this goddamn dress since 2011, this is literally the opposite of an impulse purchase
>if not now, when?
>I've been busting my ass for months, it's ok to do something nice for myself
>can always sell it to the person I outbid if I change my mind and sell some pieces I'm less attached to to recoup costs

>that feel when you might be Baby
>that feel when the stars shine bright

>> No.9472029

>>9472019
You've got good reasoning behind your actions. Don't feel too bad!

Good luck!

>> No.9472031

>>9472019
I hope you get it anon! You deserve it!

>> No.9472039
File: 393 KB, 950x720, 1494095413075.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9472039

>>9470822
I went to AX alone on my first go and made plenty of friends.

Just keep trying dude. Or I can be your friend.

>> No.9472055

>>9471641
My hobbies:
>doll/bjd art (cheap ones cause burando)
>cartooning
>writing poems

Additionally try lace tatting, crocheting (amigurumi are cute), hand sewing / embroidery, etc. sewing to me isn't by actually fun, it's work. It's good work but I don't love it. I recommend you borrow a friends machine and try it before you invest.

>> No.9472057

>>9472019
I hope you get it, I have felt this feel

>> No.9472074

>>9471919
>if you feel violated then it was molestation
i hope you don't actually believe that this should be the rule for deciding whether or not someone has been molested

>> No.9472087
File: 2 KB, 123x125, 1489138572319.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9472087

>>9471957
no

>TFW STILL NO GF

>> No.9472091 [DELETED] 

>>9471740
Hot.
Hope she posts the story online somewhere in graphic detail.

>> No.9472092
File: 92 KB, 764x938, 8RSqbww.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9472092

>>9472087
>no qt3.14 frilly gf
just end my suffering

>> No.9472093

>>9471815
If they aren't my close friend I draw the line as soon as they touch me without asking.

>> No.9472100

>Tfw want my friends to come to AWA with me this year but they all seem to want to go to dragoncon more and dragoncon is expensive and doesn't interest me

>> No.9472120
File: 55 KB, 412x816, 97e0910056524345bd13fa32412a7fa8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9472120

>tfw two weeks until the con and my Regretsy package still isn't here

It's been nine days.

>> No.9472125

>>9472019
I saw that auction about to end and I thought about you! Good luck anon let us us know how it goes! Also I think that seller had two of the dress jic u get outbid!

>> No.9472165

>>9472029
>>9472031
>>9472057
>>9472125

Thanks a bunch guys! It looks like I won after all ( ´•̥̥̥ω•̥̥̥` ) I feel a little strange about it still, as this is easily the single most expensive piece of clothing (or anything, for that matter) that I've ever bought for myself! I hope it lives up to the five years of fantasizing I've done about it!

>> No.9472173
File: 539 KB, 640x360, tears.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9472173

>buy something online
>not the color advertised
>return it
>go to UPS store
>ask for box and printing
>$9.75
IT WOULD HAVE BEEN CHEAPER JUST TO KEEP THAT SHIT BUT I HAD TO GO AND RETURN IT
YES I PAID, SHE ALREADY TOOK THE BOX APART AND PRINTED TWO PIECES OF PAPER
THE BOX WAS $5 AND PRINTING TWO PIECES OF PAPER WAS $4
I SHOULD HAVE ASKED HOW MUCH SHE WAS GOING TO SCAM FROM ME BUT I DIDN'T

>> No.9472241

I really wanna do a Cure Whip cosplay for a con coming up in a few weeks but I definitely don't have the time/skills/money to get it done that fast...
Gonna have to stick with being a conlita this year.

I could cosplay something easier or pre-prepared but... eh, I don't want to half ass it and all my old cosplays are horseshit

>> No.9472251
File: 12 KB, 283x302, tktm.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9472251

>>9472173
>tfw you work at a ups store
>tfw when you have to charge people so god damned much money for everything.

Four dollars is insane for two prints though. Mine would charge a $1.10 for that. jfc

>> No.9472265
File: 2.17 MB, 380x214, hug2.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9472265

>>9472165
That's so great anon, I'm really happy for you!

>> No.9472303
File: 1.29 MB, 720x404, stockingscream.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9472303

My shitty coord is NOT going to be ready for the con, AND I have diarrhea.

>> No.9472305

>>9472165
Congrats! I was rooting for you!

>> No.9472554

>>9472173
>Cure Whip
I guess you could say it's not gonna be "dekiagari" after all.

>> No.9472566

>>9470964
>implying you're not making this up

>> No.9472569
File: 44 KB, 147x161, i hate everything.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9472569

>threading bobbin on machine
>bobbin case pops out
>turn the handwheel so I can get it back in
>it's stuck
>panic for a minute until I remember that the bobbin is still engaged
>feel like a dumbass for wasting time and freaking out over nothing

My con is in about 2 weeks and I'm trying to bust my ass for the next few days so I can trick myself into getting shit done way before the con.

>> No.9472574
File: 50 KB, 305x683, readytodie.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9472574

>tfw you're finally ready to ask out your con crush, but now he's dating a popular cos-girl

They aren't Facebook official, but still, I missed that train.

>> No.9472578

>>9472303
I thought girls don't poop?

>> No.9472580
File: 80 KB, 702x694, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9472580

>>9471125 here
I manned the fuck up and told them.
Also wanted to mention to all the replies that I'm a dude, and that this person is a girl, I guess I seemed like a total bitch typing it out to make you all think I'm grill.

>Message and tell them my worries and that it's absolutely 100% not gonna work out
>told them I'd still pay them back for everything regardless of being friends or not
>they get upset but not in the way that I thought
>says they want to keep trying and really like me
>doesn't matter if feelings are given back, hopes for feelings to blossom over time
>it'snotgonnahappen.jpg
>says they also liked that they had somebody else that to talk to about cosplay/cons/figures etc and thought we both liked each other
>"anon I thought we had a connection"
>tell them repeatedly I seriously don't think it will work out ever that I'm a literal waste of time with this
>continuously asks for me to try regardless, starting to feel clingly
>say I'll think about it to get them off my back but holy shit please no

It's gotten to a point where now I'm not comfortable with this at all. Which means not even friends. I don't want to continously make them believe I'll someday sprout feelings when there's nothing there regardless of our interests.

>tfw lose one and only weeb friend
>inb4 becomes my stalker that has undying love feelings for me and this becomes a con horror story
Guess it's back to my 2d waifus

>> No.9472583
File: 63 KB, 316x316, 1494441596234.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9472583

>>9472580
>tfw no bf

>> No.9472592

>>9472580
desu if you said you were a dude nobody would have believed.
all good bro.
sounds like you hate yourself as a person though.
also gonna say, having an overbearing partner that controls you with money is not good times, you're not missing out on much and that's what it sounds like was going to happen.

>> No.9472601
File: 655 KB, 728x605, monkeytrouble.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9472601

>>9472578
We may poop glitter and cupcakes, but it still sucks to have diarrhea.

>> No.9472608

>>9472580
>say I'll think about it to get them off my back but holy shit please no
I'm noticing a recurring problem here.

>> No.9472615
File: 37 KB, 600x421, 00K0K_90DEypgKLBZ_600x450.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9472615

>>9472583
Cheer up, someday you'll find someone who gets you

>> No.9472616
File: 158 KB, 850x1115, karen.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9472616

>>9472580
Be a man

>> No.9472628
File: 140 KB, 379x440, lulucoworry.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9472628

>>9472120
Still not here, I'MMA FAINT

>> No.9472634

>>9472583
Date me I'll make you bowls of eggs every morning.

>> No.9472641

>>9472634
You say this now, but I bet you won't keep your word in six months' time.

>> No.9472667

>>9472641
You're right I'd probably get sick of you within a week.

>> No.9472686
File: 32 KB, 500x500, a0849553dbf67350af88c15e3c4e922ba6985b2be280fdabd98ac98f5f784dfb.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9472686

>>9472616
>that thong
Oh god, this is my nightmare. I check every couple minutes to make sure my thong isn't visible.

>> No.9472691

>>9472686
I check to make sure mine IS.

>> No.9472695

>>9472686
I can see it right now.

>> No.9472717

>>9472580
was she ugly

>> No.9472719

>>9472574
Ya blew it.

>> No.9472721

>>9472719
I'm pretty sure she didn't blow him or else she would be together with the guy know y'know.

>> No.9472725

>>9472721
desu nowadays blowing someone is barely an indicator that you're dating them. probably an indicator that you're not, actually

>> No.9472783

Is there some sort of law that explains why your ex bf seems so much more attractive once you have a new bf?

>> No.9472785 [DELETED] 

>>9472783
The new bf is yours and the ex is not. To fuck your ex would also he dangerous and as such your ex becomes a dangerous person to you, which makes him more attractive.

>> No.9472789

>>9472783
The new boyfriend is yours and the ex is not, for one. The achieved is less desirable.

Also, to fuck your ex would be dangerous and as such your ex becomes a dangerous person to you, which makes him more attractive.

>> No.9472794

>>9472580
You did the right thing. I mean you shouldn't have told her you'd "think about it" because that just gives her false hope but...at least you made everything else pretty damn clear. Now you're gonna have to have this same conversation with her in the future.

If nothing else works, get a restraining order. She sounds unstable.

>> No.9472795

>>9472783
We always want what we can't have.

>> No.9472810

>>9472795
Thing is i could have my ex but i don't want my current bf to know about it.

>> No.9472813
File: 22 KB, 400x477, dyingnoises.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9472813

My mom is giving me shit for being single again.

How do I find a grill at the con this weekend?

>> No.9472816

>>9472813
My mom keeps asking me why i don't carry some guys kids yet, maybe we should hook up so our parents stop pestering us.

>> No.9472817

>>9472813
your mom is dropping hints that she wants to fuck you, anon

>> No.9472820

>>9472813
Are you fat?

>> No.9472825

>>9472810
Just break up with your current bf and go back to your ex then.

>> No.9472829

>>9472825
this

>> No.9472830

>>9472825
Well this is a bit complicated but my current bf has a nice job at a bank and live is quite nice but my ex was better at certain other things if you catch my drift.

>> No.9472833

>>9472810
It's easy to cheat without having your boyfriend find out. If the chance comes, just go for it, you'll probably never get the opportunity again.

>>9472830
How much does your boyfriend love you? If enough you can probably easily guilt trip him into letting you have sex with your ex. Just keep complaining that he doesn't satisfy you or something along those lines.

>> No.9472837

>>9472833
Are you sure that would work? It'd be nice to have the best of both worlds but i'm not sure he would go for that.

>> No.9472839
File: 1.52 MB, 333x249, 1444087273891.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9472839

>>9472830
>>9472833

Is this bait? I feel like this is bait.

I'm not new to 4chan or anything. I guess I just wish people weren't actually this horrible. Well joke's on me I suppose.

>> No.9472841

>>9472837
Depends on how much he loves you. Frankly it's pretty easy to get away with doing it every now and then anyway.
If you're patient enough then just wait until you're eventually married. He can't really do anything about you cheating on him then unless he has hard proof that can be used in a divorce court, and I doubt you're stupid enough to have something like that surface.

>> No.9472842

>>9472839
It's not really that evil if you think about it. I'm sure the guy himself has wanted to cheat many times but hasn't had the opportunity to, and probably has thought about other girls countless times. All men do. The difference between that and cheating is only a matter of degree, so payback is justified in my opinion.

>> No.9472843

>>9472839
Not bait, sorry for bringing this up here but i feel it's better than posting on reddit with a throwaway.

>> No.9472845
File: 168 KB, 404x300, SMCSailorMoonR61R2DVDH264AAC4EF8712000-28-19.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9472845

>>9470258
>just split from long term partner
>work's gone to shit hours-wise
>uni is the straw that broke the camels back

i have no motivation to work on any cosplay junk or wear lolita because i feel so hideous and unlovable. i'm just so fucking sad.

>> No.9472846

>>9472845
why did you break up?

>> No.9472853

Anyone here good with IT stuff?
I went for an IT degree but it's far more difficult than i thought.

>> No.9472856

>>9472839
Do you really need to ask?

>> No.9472859

>>9472856
Well if it isn't bait guess i have to accept reality is worse than i thought.

>> No.9472863

>>9472845
I've been there. My ex of 4 years left me a month before AX. I had none of my cosplays done. I had a mental break down and just considered not going to AX so I could sit around and hate myself more.

I did end up going and managed to get a cosplay together with the help of my friends. Working on cosplay helped give me a goal and took my mind off the breakup so my depression subsided. Going to AX was still scary, because my ex still went and brought his new gf. I did run into him a couple times so it was super awkward and I had a panic attack, but overall, I don't regret attending because I had a lot of fun.

Anon, I hope you do decide to go. You don't have to force yourself to cosplay, but you deserve to be happy so you should go out and have a good time.

>> No.9472865

>>9472863
Why did he leave you after 4 years? Was his new girl Jnig or something?

>> No.9472867

>>9472842
Is this about getting even with men now? I mean is this issue a feminism thing? Not trolling. Genuinely confused here.

I mean if cheating is so wrong regardless of gender, then why do it? And what if he HASN'T thought about cheating? What will a world full of people cheating on one another while making excuses for it really accomplish?

>> No.9472868

>>9472867
The only thing wrong with cheating if your partner doesn't find out is that you feel bad about it afterwards. If you convince yourself that your partner deserves to be cheated on then cheating is a wholly positive experience and should be sought by anybody acting in their self interest. Doesn't matter if he hasn't though about cheating, all that matters if that you think he has. Life's too short to confine yourself to the worship of one person so you should use whatever angles you can to spread your wings and experience life more fully.

>> No.9472869

need to tell my cos group that I'm dropping out of our AX plans. We've planned it for a year.
Dropping because abusive ex will be there. Can't decide if I should explain this to the group or not. I can feel my heart racing just thinking about it. :(

>> No.9472870

>>9472867
But on the feminism thing, not really. Men are far more sex driven than women and so it's really easy to make a good case for cheating on them. Women have more depth of feeling and are better at catering to your needs usually and so there's much less of a reason to cheat in a lesbian relationship, anyway. I'm going a bit against my ideology here (I'm a nihilist) but I also have more sympathy for women than men because women go through much more shit in life than men do and so I find it harder to hurt them without feeling bad

>> No.9472873

>>9472846
I think he lurks here sometimes so I don't want to say too much, but in a nutshell I'm having a quarter life crisis and we both need to do a lot of maturing before we can continue into a more serious relationship (ie. living together/possible marriage/all that junk).

>>9472863
Thank you anon, but I don't have anywhere to go at the moment haha.

>> No.9472874

>>9472867
>>9472870
Also, it's very much in women's self interest if other women cheat on their partners. It means men will have to work harder in a relationship to keep our fidelity. They're usually slobs and so having the motivation to work harder to please their partner will probably be good for them in the long run anyway

>> No.9472882

>>9472865
We had just gotten our first place together. Tensions were high, we learned living together was harder than just dating, yadda yadda yadda. You know the drill. I always thought it was strange how he kept bringing up his friend whenever we were out together and would go out of his way to see her. I mean he claimed that she had personal problems with her bf at the time and he was just "being a good friend". Then he convinces her to leave him and suddenly they were dating barely a month after he left me. It was literally a "me vs. that girl he told me not to worry about" situation.

I do admit I wasn't in a great place emotionally. I needed help. But I didn't realize the kind of damage I was doing to him because he never told me. He always told me it was ok. He always said I could lean on him. He even said he'd never leave me unless I did something horrible like kill his friends and family or some shit. Then one day he breaks up with me and ONLY AFTER tells me why. I mean the blame isn't all on him - there are signs I should've noticed and ways I could've stepped back and tried to see things from his perspective. I should've done more than just take his word for it. I should've tried harder to be better for him.

>> No.9472887

>>9472882
you sound like a beaten housewife

>> No.9472888

>>9472882
>I should've done more than just take his word for it

Nah, anon. Maybe you were in a fucked up place emotionally, but he shouldn't have given you his word if he didn't mean it. That's on him, and that's fucked up for him to do.

Don't give yourself more shit than necessary. You don't need to be a mind reader.

>> No.9472891

>>9472882
It seems like your ex gaslighted you and probably cheated on you as well. You should've broken it off earlier on or at least got your own back on him.

>> No.9472895
File: 1.67 MB, 480x270, Too edge for me.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9472895

>>9472868
>>9472874
I'm not going to argue with you here because it seems like you've convinced yourself that your way of thinking is right and there'd be no point in me trying to prove otherwise.

I'm going to go continue to not be a bitch throughout life though. And yes, I do believe cheating is wrong so I'll continue to not do it even if you say I don't have to feel that way.

Also this is 4chan so....you fit right in. You're not doing much wrong. Good on you, I guess.

>> No.9472898
File: 143 KB, 1321x1700, 1494451395003.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9472898

>>9472895
>I do believe cheating is wrong so I'll continue to not do it
Oh god please be my gf

>> No.9472900

>>9472895
Enjoy feeling guilty when you inevitably lapse from your traditionalistcuck Christian "moral code" and enjoy being trapped in a relationship because of a "relationship contract" which you only entered into because you were subservient in a power dynamic with a man.

>> No.9472901

>>9472845
>>9472873
Definitely been there, I hope you don't have too hard of a time because sometimes these things all just happen at once and it's not you, it's just bad luck.
All I can recommend is surrounding yourself with good friends who build you up, I'm sure you'll get through this anon. You deserve to be happy, don't forget it!

>> No.9472903

>>9472887
Haha, I do don't I? Though the image I get from that is a woman just crying in a corner. I'm really just sitting here pissed as shit at myself and him while hoping that somewhere out there he's not actually happy. But another part of me just wants to not feel that way and be mature about it and wish him the best. I don't know how to get to that point, however.

>>9472888
Well I think there's things we both could've done differently. He was very sweet and loving but also dumb about a lot of things like common sense and emotions. I was his first everything related to relationships so I think it was just inexperience. But yeah...I can't deny that towards the end there he was being a douche about it.

>>9472891
I mean...probably? He never showed any signs of cheating though. The only time things got fishy is when we moved in together, and by fishy I mean he would hang out with his "friend" to help her with problems. He was an honest guy who everyone respected, and I wanted to trust him. And so I did. I don't think he really cheated on me though, but I'm almost positive that towards the end he wanted to or thought about it. At least he ended it before he got to that point.

>> No.9472906

>>9472900
Oki dokie. I respect your ideals and hope they work out for you somehow. That's ok if you don't respect mine. We are totally different people, afterall.

>> No.9472912
File: 862 KB, 500x281, 1431482787150.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9472912

>>9472165
>tfw you are become baby
>tfw the stars are shining bright

>> No.9472914

>>9472873
Like you mean a hotel for the con? Lurk that thread on cosplay.com.

In general though, I hope you find a way to go out and be happy. And talk to someone - a professional, or anyone.

>> No.9472929

>>9472914
not that anon but the post didn't say anything about a con, think you might've responded to the wrong one

>> No.9472931 [DELETED] 

>>9472929
Ah, you're right. My bad then.

>> No.9472933

>>9472839
It reads like a robot pretending to be a stereotype degenerate "hypergamy" girl. They're evolving, like the flu virus!

>> No.9472938

>>9472867
It's literally about getting even with a bf's 'thoughtcrimes' told from a female first person perspective. Higher level bait.

>> No.9472940

>>9472929
Ah...you're right. I think I also misread that other anon's entire post. Well fuck me then.

>>9472873
Sorry anon. I self-projected like a jackass and read that you couldn't cosplay and thought you didn't wanna go to AX either.

AX or not, getting out and doing things really helps. Even if it's just taking a walk or window shopping at a store you like. Being active helps. I do wish the best for you and hope things get better.

>> No.9472941

>>9472938
>>9472933
Ah. Neat. Well that was entertaining, I guess.

>> No.9472947

>>9472580
>I guess I seemed like a total bitch typing it out to make you all think I'm grill.
What made me think you were a grill was the scenario of a friend spending a ton of money on another friend while subtly infatuated is 99.9% men trying to buy a woman's love.

However, the scenario of a rich girl buying presents and paying for cons, hotel rooms for a male poorfag in hopes he develops romantic feelings for her isn't any less invasive and creepy than a man hoping to get sex from a woman by spendy spendy.

Were you her only weeb friend, like she was yours?

>> No.9472972
File: 1.95 MB, 500x281, tumblr_nz8bsfA9Sl1v10ftpo1_500.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9472972

Con raves are so fun.

Like, you'd think that it'd be cringey since you're basically throwing a bunch of awkward nerds into an extremely social event. But in a way, the vibes you get from the con-ravers are leagues less "try-hard" then the vibes you'd get in a nightclub.

>> No.9472974
File: 186 KB, 500x274, 560.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9472974

None of my convention buddies are into sewing or crafting like I am and usually buy their costumes or get me to make them.
I'm happy to help my friends participate but part of the reason I got into the hobby was to meet other creatives and I'm getting really lonely being the friend everyone just uses because I have skills theyre too lazy to learn themselves like I did.

>> No.9472993

>>9472974
I'll be your creative buddy, I'm in a similar boat. I love sewing and crafting but none of my friends are, and most of them are too embarrassed to go to cons. Where is my sewing bff I can cosplay with ; ~ ;

>> No.9473001
File: 17 KB, 400x400, 1479971304546.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9473001

>>9470555
underappreciated reply

>> No.9473007
File: 514 KB, 500x280, clap.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9473007

>>9471408
good for you anon!!

>> No.9473015

>>9472578
Lolitas seem to have an issue with shitting themselves

>> No.9473022

>>9472900
If you like cheating that much, look into swingin. It's like...cheating but with permission

>> No.9473023

>>9472898
gtfo you nasty incel

>> No.9473025

>>9472055
please help I've looked into some bjd things but they're all so expensive please guide me to the cheap shit so I can give it a trial go

>> No.9473027

>>9473022
Swinging is fun and swingers are interesting folk, unfortunately they tend to be kinda... old

>> No.9473028

>>9472074
not op but personally I feel like this is a pretty fair rule within a single scenario just not legally

>> No.9473060

>>9472869
Anon, that's horrible, I'm so sorry you're going through this. Definitely tell your group - they're much more likely to be able to forgive you or be supportive if they know a little about what's going on!

>>9472972
Yeah, plus the inevitable pokemon theme tune dubstep remix makes 90s kids' hearts sing.

>> No.9473077

>>9472895
Ty anon. Faith in humanity a little bit restored. Cheaters are disgusting.

>> No.9473079

>>9472725
what

>> No.9473082

>>9473028
well, it's more of a "fair" rule than, say, "were the walls blue?", sure
it's a good rule for determining whether you should do it again or finding out whether it made you feel bad, but that's about all

the tense of OP's claim made it appear like the proposed rule was "if you feel bad after the fact, the person is guilty of molestation", which is obviously ridiculous.
even if the rule was "if you felt bad during the fact then you were molested" is a bad rule. if i go to a con and i dislike my time there but don't leave because i, perhaps, feel bad about offending the con organiser, then i wasn't coerced into going

>> No.9473084

>>9473027
They're either older and chill as fuck, or younger and fat/fucking loonies.

>> No.9473163
File: 102 KB, 422x311, wrap me up and let me die.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9473163

Day 9841

Still no gf

>> No.9473167
File: 50 KB, 629x821, 1212237702.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9473167

>>9473163
>tfw no bf

>> No.9473183
File: 1012 KB, 499x320, pupketty.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9473183

>>9473167
hey hey you you i can be ur bf

>> No.9473212
File: 90 KB, 656x984, 1475213971012.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9473212

>tfw have a bf but he's unfaithful

>> No.9473216

>>9473212
dump him

>> No.9473217

>>9473212
why are you with him

>> No.9473219

>>9473217
He's the only guy to ever make me climax

>> No.9473223

>>9473219
then he's not your boyfriend, he's your fuck buddy

>> No.9473238
File: 729 KB, 500x286, cryryuko.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9473238

>>9472816
Kk. Just give me the gull signal when you see me at Jabecon this weekend.

>>9472820
No, but I used to be.

>> No.9473247

>>9473238
Gull signal?
Is it a screech and arm flapping?

>> No.9473355

>>9472839
/cgl/ are the worst women in the world. Completely and utterly self-centered and cruel to boot.

>> No.9473376
File: 76 KB, 636x954, FB_IMG_1494292614056.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9473376

>>9473219
If this isn't bait, you a dummy.

>> No.9473415
File: 57 KB, 1200x395, C95CkWgU0AA864-.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9473415

>>9473219
i didn't post this, don't pretend to be me, asshole

>> No.9473439
File: 37 KB, 707x698, a3c4f49a3af752ca347530d2c367d8dd893bee0812e2a549030e5022ad343922.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9473439

>>9473415
toughen up buttercup

>> No.9473465

>>9472895
I feel the same way, don't become a cheater just because all these people are trying to convince you to? Like wth? If these people feel so damn stuck in a relationship then just date some polys, and call it a day. I feel the same way and think cheating is wrong. If relationship is open is one thing, but damn.

>> No.9473886

>>9473247
I had thought it might be nice to make some gull pin badges or something or at least make a template so people can make their own.

>> No.9473962

>>9473886
Or you could use secret code words like the idiots use on tumblr
>Social retard kevin thinks he spots a fellow tumblrite
Hey nice shoe laces
Thanks? Weirdo.

>> No.9474244

>>9473355
Well I'm actually a....erm, nvm.

I think it was bait anyway anon, or at least they're a person whose ideals will be laughed at anywhere they go so they can just be disregarded.

>> No.9478201
File: 10 KB, 350x350, 17264730_238728939868116_7894518747450434484_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9478201

>>9470298
>just because she's a boy

>> No.9478738

>>9471125
>>9471371
Is being ditiful meaning anything to you?
You could choose to like the most logical option.

Her feeling bad about him giving her stuff is just something she gained by not being used to it. Her feeling are based only on his happiness, not hers. In the long run she'd be doing damage far beyond comparable to her "feeling bad". If she were to really consider feels(Not lying to herself and the dude), she'd immediately sit him down to talk things out.

>> No.9478745

>>9472813
Boyfriend App

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action