[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 40 KB, 203x150, parcel_203x150.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9338257 No.9338257 [Reply] [Original]

Cosplay or lolita, doesn't matter.
What do you have to share?

>> No.9338261

Shopping service sent my parcel out for free for some reason.

Only they shipped it to my old house where the people there just open up anything and lie about receiving things.

Bye bye my goods.

>> No.9338262

I have one that's not resolved yet.

>order cardigan and a ring through japonica for the 100th time
>the usual, they buy it and ship it via airmail
>takes a few weeks until it's finally out for delivery
>delivery guy rings door but can't give it to me due to some problems with the the barcode
>say he will try again tomorrow
>check tracking
>"package on it's way pack to sender"
>what the f
>call post office and ask what's the matter
>"The package doesn't meet the dispatch conditions, maybe the sender didn't pay enough for the size. I can't be delivered and the sender will have to ship it properly again."
>it's just a used cardigan and a ring what the fuck

>> No.9338267
File: 114 KB, 750x780, IMG_6378.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Package with my jewel marine full set got sent to the wrong continent, it's supposed to be coming to BC Canada, they sent it to the UK

At least it's being resolved, but I'm pissed that they can't do their job right.

>> No.9338291

>>9338267
Do you even know what a transfer airport is?

>> No.9338294

>>9338291
A parcel doesn't go from US to Canada via the UK. Some idiot probably thought British Columbia was actually part of the British isles.

>> No.9338296

>>9338291
transfer airports generally operate on the same continent you ditz, they wouldn't send anon's package to the UK just to transfer it all the way back to Canada, they clearly put it on the wrong flight.

>> No.9338408

>>9338296
I've worked at the mail hubs (just seasonal) and seen the machines that sort them. Throughout the day there would be some stuck box or package and whatever unfortunate mail that followed it bounced into the wrong sorting bag. I've tried to catch those - but its HELLA dangerous so everyone just sorta turns a blind eye to chase after a bounced box/package.

BUT what will happen is wherever it ends up it will be caught by the sorters receiving it and ends up in a pile that gets sent back. Now I've seen cart loads of these wrong packages each day. Shit happens.

>> No.9338688
File: 621 KB, 440x247, 3EAF5F4D97804CAA82A96652DE912BC0BBD3AD57.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9338257
I hoped i'd never have one of these...
>made a trade with a girl for the same print different cuts
>she gets my skirt
>i get her jsk
>sent out her package smoothly
>she gets it
>she sends out mine a tad late, but not bothered
>day it should arrive
>not here
>next day ; not here
>next day; still not here
>weekend passes nothing still
>1/31 now
>still not here
>girl finally goes back to ups store
>they just give here a number for me to call
>call help gives me tracking finally!
>"package has been signed and delivered, thank you."
Apparently it was delivered last Friday, and signed by a name i've never heard of. I don't even know if it's a neighbor{i dont talk to any of them}. Going to go into my front office and see if they, ups, or whoever screwed up. See if anyone in my app building has *blank name*. If not i get to contact UPS who doesn't care at all for their customer packages, and i'll maybe get $100 reimburse...maybe...

>> No.9338775

This holiday was especially bad this year.

>Order from Aliexpress on 11/11
>A package of craft supplies spends three weeks stateside bouncing around the other side of country, finnnnnally arrives.
>A bag takes two months before finally arriving, but the seller kept extending the Purchase Protection, so that wasn't so bad.
>A wig, that also finally arrived after two months, but not before Purchase Protection ran out and the seller kept assuring me that "the warehouse was blowing up from sales" (busy? I hope). Had to file a claim, got a refund, package arrived like a day later.

Domestic, but...
>Amazon seller sent a book with no tracking, got lost, I'm salty because I was one volume away from completing my collection w/ intact dust covers.

>> No.9338795

Not cosplay or lolita but fuck it

>buy $100 worth of really adorable personalized tea bags as favors for my wedding back in November
>i choose express shipping, they will be here in 2-3 days
>cool
>4 days pass
>nothing
>1 week passes still nothing, is 2 weeks before my wedding
>check tracking, shows that the lady at my apt office signed for them
>go to office
>sorry we don't have it
>check back every single day
>become fucking livid
>contact ups
>ups attempts to locate package
>maybe it didn't make it off of the truck that day and the packages got signed for in bulk w/o them checking
>my wedding comes and goes
>get back from honeymoon
>receive call from apt office
>"we have a package for you at the front office, anon!"
>lady at my apt office hands me my box of wedding favors for my wedding 3 FUCKING WEEKS AGO
>an address is mysteriously scribbled out and mine written in next to it

I still have no idea what the fuck happened.... The room they keep all the packages in is a storage closet and all the parcels are on shelves, with the apartment numbers written on the sides. My guess is that they wrote the wrong address on the side, realized they fucked up, and tried to play it off like they just received it from UPS. I sent out my favors in thank you notes, but my plan was to have them as placeholders for our guests and adhjaskhdkfdjks I'm getting pissed thinking about it again, I'm going to stop. But yeah.

>> No.9338798

>>9338795
The sides of the packages, not the shelf*

>> No.9338821

>>9338795

also not cosplay or Lolita, but I fucked up guys
>selling textbooks at the end of the semester
>this one has a Chegg sticker, didn't order anything from Chegg
>sell anyway
>get $100 for used book
>cool
>week later Chegg charges me for $250
>ohfuckwhat
>in a panic, and trying to be a good seller, I return the $100+return shipping and ask her to return the book
>no reply
>week goes by, send another email
>no reply
>return deadline looming
>still haven't gotten book back and had to pay $250

Aparently I used an old account to rent the book and didn't get any warning about it since I don't use that email anymore, so I'm out a lot of money that could have been used to buy a new dress :'(

>> No.9338842

>routinely receive untracked SAL shipments from Japan without any problem
>commission artist for a drawing
>live in the same city so the parcel has 30km to travel AT MOST
>gets lost

How in the fucking fuck

>> No.9338876

>>9338821
Wait did you just refund the other person out of nowhere without them confirming? Damn I feel bad for you because you basically just scammed yourself out of money..

>> No.9338877

>>9338257
>Taobao order get sent to someone in Beijing
>have to wait an extra week for the courier to return it and for my SS to reship it
>takes a week longer via EMS than usual
>tracking gets stuck in "out for delivery" for 3 days
>call USPS about it
>branch manager says it's probably lost
I think this package was cursed.

>> No.9338885
File: 33 KB, 609x237, Screen Shot 2017-01-31 at 9.16.44 PM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I contacted the seller, and they said they'd investigate and then received a thing from usps, to let them know if I got the package or not. Has anyone experienced this and ended up receiving their package.

>> No.9338907

>>9338885
This happened to me all the time anon, and I got my package every time. This is probably wrong, but imo whenever it says that, I think it just means that the package finally entered the US

>> No.9338913

>>9338261
Is there tracking? If there's tracking, I would eye that shit like a hawk and take off work the day it's stated to arrive tl just pick it up at their local post office or something.

That or go to the post office now and inform them of the situation; though the post office never helps with shit.

You could try getting law enforcement involved. Opening mail that doesn't belong to you, even if sent to your address, is a federal crime.

>> No.9338917

>>9338913
Actually, the threat itself of getting law enforcement involved may be enough for them to cough it up. Chances are, they have no need for whatever the jell you're sending so it isn't that important for them to risk getting in deep shit for. Not like you're mailing a 4K TV to their house or something. What would they do with your random jfash stuff?

>> No.9338921

>>9338262
Dude what the fuck? This is so stupid.
"They shorted us 2 cents, better send it AROUND THE WORLD again and make them pay those 2 cents to redeliver it."

>> No.9338930

>>9338821
Textbook market is such a fucking scam.

>> No.9338962

>>9338930
This. I don't regret pirating my textbooks one bit.

>> No.9339141

>>9338962
Neither do I because textbook market makes student broke.

>> No.9339228
File: 25 KB, 500x375, received_1830801103832062.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9338930
>choice between temporary subscription to etext for 150$ or physical textbook for 200$
>pay extra for physical copy because I can resell it
>open cellophane to admire my new book
>the spine isn't glued..?
>realise the entire "book" is three hole punched tissue thin paper
>MFW required textbook was designed to be unsellable and force everyone to buy new
It's not a university custom edition or a DIY text made by the prof, it's the standard edition of the book. The paper is so delicate I tore a bunch of pages just putting it in a binder. I could have bought a secondhand brand blouse with the money I would have gotten back from it had it not been a piece of shit.

>> No.9339231

>>9338913
There's no tracking unfortunately.

>> No.9339238

>>9339228
Woops I assumed this was the feels thread.
>Quick post something on topic
I bought my dream dress on lacemarket in July, being shipped from California(?) to BC, Canada. It made it to Seattle, disappeared for two weeks, and went it finally reappeared on the tracking it was in Malta.
Fortunately maltapost took care of it and sent it back promptly, and the seller had wrapped it in plastic and drowned it in packing peanuts. The box arrived busted and soaked three week late, with the contents intact.

>> No.9339261

>>9338921
Yep, that's insane. I would even pay them whatever they need, but nooo, let's take it back to Japan first. I wonder if I should've grabbed the package and run.

>> No.9339342

>>9338930

It's been a business of the schools for many years. Having been a graphic design major, the cost to make those $60-100+ textbooks cost less than $5/text as it's always printed in bulk (my instructor explained the process of publication cost while explaining his own published text he managed/designed from start to end).

>> No.9339400

>reading this thread just before making a huge taobao order full of gifts

Why do I hate myself

>> No.9339412

>>9338876
I was being nice and hoped they would be a good person and ship it back. But yeah I totally fucked myself over.

>> No.9339437
File: 15 KB, 236x314, IMG_0236.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9338257
This one didn't turn ugly until the very end.

>order a bunch of secondhand goth, punk, and classic items
>mostly indie, but some brand
>get shipping with tracking number
>SS is an absolute gem as usual
>customs drags it's feet but eventually delivers as usual
>"Delivered"
>but no package

The zip code is all they record and it was correct, and there wasn't signing confirmation to check and see which neighbor it may have gone to, so as far as the post is concerned, it went to the right place, job done.

It's also not the seller/SS's responsibility, I trust them and they have proof they shipped it properly.

>Message the community board but no responses
>resign myself to the fact that my package, which was too large for the mailbox, was either misdelivered to someone who isn't returning it or it was stolen off of my doorstep.

Really disappointed because there were jackets, boleros, shoes, and JSKS (some brand, and costly enough that this really hurt to lose) in there.

>Fast forward about two weeks, leaving late for work
>See neighbor girl walking to bus stop
>Wearing something like pic related over her outfi
>Instantly see red
>Instead of murdering the child, ask "Hi, my name is anon and I live at anonnumberhouse. Are your parents home, I need to speak with them."
>Girl stammers out "why?"
>I explain that I had a delivery of some expensive custom* items, one of which she is wearing, so obviously theft or a misdelivery occurred, so I'll need to speak with her parents.

They weren't custom, but I doubted some kid found the exact secondhand boz item, and I wasn't going to give her any damn room to claim she got it "at the mall".

>kid is white as a sheet and points out her house, it was the one I had guessed
>she stays across the street looking nervous at the busstop while I knock on her door
>dad answers
>say "Hi, I'm anon and I live just there. About 12 days ago, I recieved a delivery notification for a package of designer clothing... (tbc)

>> No.9339450

>>9339437
>dad seems helpful but confused, assumed I'm asking them to just check and see if they recieved it
>says he'll keep an eye out for it
>explain that I already have my eyes on at least part of it and explain that his daughter was wearing one of my items
>dad steps out to look but bus already came for the kids
>dad offers to check her room for the rest of the items, we're still giving the girl the benefit of the doubt here that it was misselivered and she just kept it
>not finding box or rest of items except one jetj piece
>dad offers to replace what's open/worn/missing
>explain that that's not necessary as long as I get it all back in the condition it arrived in, they are already secondhand pieces
>didn't really want to get into the fact that some of it cannot be replaced, and would cost a lot more than he may have expected anyway
>he asks how much the vest was
>holyshitletmegetthatbackrightnow.jpeg
>he offers to take me with as he drives up to school
>i decline because that car ride would be awkward and I need to call work and let them know I'm coming late anyway
>make myself a coffee and wait
>dad returns with daughter no longer wearing vest, it's folded in her arms
>she looks like she has just gotten the nth degree about keeping a package of someone elses very expensive items
>she hands me my vest and says she'll get the rest of it right away, that she has it all and it's all fine
>most of it was even still folded, she had only worn two of the solid black pieces and luckily had not put them in the washer/dryer yet
>when she hands me my stuff, I make sure to look her in the eye and thank her sincerely.
>Pretty sure it was legit misdelivered, and while she should have said something or returned to the post, I want this kid to return the next package that happens to, not be afraid of an angry unforgiving neighbor and keep quiet again.
>thank the dad as well
>he takes her back to school, I go to work

Fast forward three more weeks and they are moving.. tbc

>> No.9339462

>>9339450
I can't believe there's more to this holy shit

>> No.9339470

>>9339450
f5f5f5f5

>> No.9339480

>>9339450
A little weird, since they only recently moved in, but ok. I have another package to get anyway.
>Let me do the curteous thing first, though, and move my car to give their moving truck more room.
>Then wait for traffic to clear and walk to my mailbox
>get my mail and the parcel box key
>open the parcel box, holy christmas batman
>spend about a minute juggling my mail and packages
>don't wanna drop this shit on the way back
>stay there for a while looking over what I recieved, checking it against tracking numbers, etc
>generally enjoying my shit and being a slow ass, waiting for traffic to clear before I dash back inside
>notice neighbors SUV on, but empty, they must be about to go somewhere.
>look both ways to check for traffic, see none
>start walking back towards my house
>suddenly almost get hit by SUV
squealingbrakes.jpeg
>think I must have stepped out in front of neighbor while they were looking other way for traffic maybe, I have been that dense before
>realize it's a blonde woman
>and her door is ajar, not fully closed
>she jumped in her SUV and started rolling before she even shut her damn door and put on a seatbelt
>and she's screaming at me
>but not about being in her way
"WE'RE NOT STEALING YOUR FUCKING MAIL YOU FUCKING FREAK!!"
>peels out of the easement and takes off
>whatinthefuck
>dad comes out
>apologizes
>explains that it's the (soon to be ex)wife moving out, that she'll be gone soon and he apologizes for any outburts
>I ask about what she screamed at me, seemed very pointed and not random anger
>he admits that she actually has been stealing mail (not just mine) and from their joint account
>he's coopoerating fully and is very sorry about it affecting his neighbors, offers to make things right
>she had given some of the stolen items to their daughter, obviously putting her in a difficult situation (tbc)

>> No.9339488

>>9339480
Oh my god that's messed up, that poor man :/ And I'm glad you weren't hit!

also f5 jeezus

>> No.9339490

>>9339480
OMG this is really messed up wtf

>> No.9339499

>>9339480
>>9339480
>he's obviously very embarrassed, you can still hear her vroom vrooming away because there are so many stop lights, she's still close.
>let him know I appreciate his honesty, shit happens, want to talk inside so people arent looking?
>so we end up chatting for about 40 minutes in his front room (I'm up for the day, hubby still sleeping, and I want the full story)
>besides, i also don't want him and his daughter to feel like they have alienated a neighbor because of coke whore mom
>no seriously, cocaine. That was another reason for the divorce.

>so we talk, about everything from his upcoming divorce to his daughters schoolwork to our pets.
>nice guy, nice kid, glad I gave the benefit of the doubt
>we even talk about genetics when he says
>"do you two have different last names?"
>yes, we're progressive weirdos, why do you ask?
>fuckin wife had stolen our ancestry dot com kits, months ago! (Under hubs name, unopened and returnable luckily)

We just laughed. Still friends with the guy and his daughter loves playing with our dogs. Never saw wife again and no more missing packages.

>> No.9339505
File: 39 KB, 700x393, 1452396390644.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9339437
>>9339450
>>9339480
>>9339499
Good to know it ended well for you eventually but all the same: What the fuck

>> No.9340184

>>9339499
What a happy ending, I hope he finds a nice girlfriend.

>> No.9340195

>>9338885
Buddy I have 3 packages from Japan and the tracking *still* looks like that. The dates are really similar too.
They've arrived perfectly fine, the tracking just.. broke.
I'm wondering if USPS stressed so much about Christmas that they just didn't scan anything and rushed it out.

Good luck with it, though. It.. might come?

>> No.9340202

>>9339228
Yepp. Those kind of books are very much the norm in college.
Try to keep it in good condition and sell it to someone taking the same course next semester? If you can.

>> No.9340461
File: 62 KB, 576x472, IMG_4416.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Possible horror story in the making

>Buy a prop kit from a seller on Etsy. They 3D print the parts and you sand/paint/put it together.
>seller tells me they're out of stock, but it'll be done and shipped this week.
>week goes by with no update. Etsy reminds me that it should've been shipped by now.
>Email them asking about it, they tell me it's in the car waiting to be shipped for the next morning.
>Nice.
>Few days later, it still hasn't said it's been shipped. There's no tracking either.
>get an email saying orders will be delayed due to the shop going through matience.
>oh no
>asks them if it'll effect my order, since it was supposed to be shipped out awhile ago
>no response.
I have no idea if I'm being pushy/paranoid or if I really should be concerned.

>> No.9340467
File: 1.43 MB, 358x202, dead.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9338257
>Buy a rare PS Vita off of Amazon from Japan
>It ships, but without tracking
>deargodwhy.jpg

See you guys in a week (´・ω・`)

>> No.9340470

>>9338688
Find them and fight them for your dress

>> No.9340520
File: 22 KB, 309x236, angery.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9338688
Wow, I work at a UPS store and this sounds completely fucked up. If it was a shipment originating with the store, they should have been able to give her the tracking number, the address it was sent to, and the delivery status right away, not tell her to call corporate. She also should have been given a tracking number when she initially sent the shipment. Did she print her own label? It's just really weird that she didn't have the tracking number.
>if not i get to contact UPS who doesn't care at all for their customer packages, and i'll maybe get $100 reimburse...maybe...
If the store made the label and shipped it to a different address than what was given to them, then you should be covered.
If she gave them an incorrect address, or printed her own label, you're pretty much SOL unless you can track them down yourself. Someone should be able to tell you exactly where the damn thing was sent though. What the heck.

Sorry for the autism I just get stressed out over shipments. If I sent someone's burando to a wrong address I would be flipping the fuck out.

>> No.9340846

>>9340461

Chompworks per chance?

>> No.9340946
File: 670 KB, 500x281, bmh.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9338688
>>9340470
>>9340520
OKay So update on this.
>yesterday go into front office and ask about package one more time
>we dont have it anon~desu
>they offer to call ups for us and talk to them
>they get off the phone and says that the package was sent via Amazon
>whatthefuck.jpeg
>impossible i thank them again and leave even more confused and mad
>get home give mom tracking number
>she check all her recent amazon buys
>tracking # ups gave me fits her amazon item that came in
>mfw ups gave wrong tracking number
>call ups back
>make them look up packing from her zip to my zip
>sorry anon~desu no packages have been sent from those zips
>whatthetrulyungodlyhell.jpeg
>message the girl over and over, im freaking out
>oh fuck please dont be letting me get scammed, cause i have her address im crazy enough to drive there
>she responds and is freaking out, she feels horrible for not giving me tracking, she said she didnt since she paid for 2 day delivery
>girl cant find receipt, promised to look in every bag and jacket she has
>is afraid she threw receipt away
>promised to go back to UPS where she shipped and get the tracking from them and figure this out
1-she should have given me tracking asap, but i forgot to press for it so im also at fault{just started a new job head is all over the place
2-i thought it was common to keep your receipts from these kind of things incase of emergency
3-told her if dress is lost, i will at least require her to pay the price i had going for the skirt as to make up for this if dress is truly lost
The girl honestly isn't acting like a scammer and hasn't ditched out yet, so i think something honestly went wrong with shipping...i hope...

>> No.9340957

>>9340946
All she should have to do is call the store and give them the date she shipped it on, and the phone number or name she used when she shipped the item. If it's an in-store shipment, they can look it up in ten seconds. It's idiotic that she didn't save the receipt, or the tracking ticket.

If the store sent it to a wrong address, ups can sometimes send a driver to pick it up. This is only if the store was at fault though and not the shipper. I hope you get your stuff anon.

>> No.9341212

>>9338885
I had something happen like this but for a small package from China. The seller shipped it out like normal but it just.... sat in Shanghai for 25 days before finally getting dispatched. It was supposed to be airmail, too.

>> No.9341271
File: 27 KB, 768x394, fucksyndromestore.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9338885
Same boat. I placed my order November 25th! Still hasn't left China.

What sucks is I've ordered from this store before and received all of my items just fine, though it took about 6 weeks. This time it's been over 2 months

>> No.9341563

>>9339228
I have sold those types of books. You only get like $30-60 for but it's something. Just keep it together.

>> No.9341625

>Buy kpop lightstick
>Wait 2 months
>The package looks like it's been hit with a sledgehammer like 4000 times
>It's been taped all over, likely by sender, but it's still caved in almost entirely
>I worry about the lightstick because it's pretty big...
>ohwell.jpg
>Open package
>Box lightstick is in looks like it's been through the war, completely beat up
>Open box
>Lightstick is shattered
>Contact Canada Post telling them they fucked my lightstick
>"Because it came from overseas there is no guarantee who damaged it and we cannot do anything"
> :))))

>> No.9341648
File: 48 KB, 640x369, IMG_6319.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>sell a dress on lace market to Brazil
>ship it out before I leave for Christmas vacation to visit family.
>post says it won't arrive till after the new year
>seller okay with this
>package leaves u.s without much issues and hits Brazil pretty quickly
>package hasn't moved since December 18th
>I feel the dress is lost
>check my selling conditions
>see I say that once it leaves my hands it's the postal services problem
>get a slight sense of relief
>still kinda mad that it's lost and will most likely be a bad feedack to me although I have no control over the post
>sigh.jpeg

>> No.9341748

>>9341648
Lol your "selling conditions" mean shit to paypal. Be prepared for your buyer to file claim and paypal scam you out of your money.

>> No.9341772

>>9341748
This

Paypal is worst than Satan desu

>> No.9341776

I always wonder why packages from the US need to tour the whole county until they reach my country. I would check the tracking and it passed another transfer airport. It's been the fifth now snd I wonder if it will finally leave the US.

>> No.9341806

>>9341271
mine was actually attempted to be delivered today and I'm picking it up tomorrow. So thankfully it's safe, I hope your shipment shows up soon anon!

>> No.9341838

>>9341748
You only have 45 days to file a claim after transfer. The transfer happened 55 days ago.

>> No.9341880

>>9341838
Too bad they rised it.

>> No.9341969

>>9341838
It's 180 days now, mate.

>> No.9342767
File: 16 KB, 285x214, urggh.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It's not a complete horror story, but this happened to me today...

>normally ship from a great post office where the workers are bros
>go to unfamiliar post office because it is close to school, and want to ship dress off since the buyer is excited for it
>bad service, small and cramped
>post office lady quotes me over $60 to mail when I know it should only cost $30
>I adjust the package, she finally says $38
>pretty sure she isn't measuring the dimensions properly, but fuck it, I want to get this done
>post office lady takes customs from me, scribbles out area to write the addresses because "you already have it written on the package, you don't need it", which is true, but I like the added bit of piece of mind in case something gets covered/ is unreadable
>asks me how much the value is, writes incorrect amount down
>ask her for a new customs form, because I want to fill it out properly
>flat out says "no"
>alright then
>send package off, kind pissed and late for school
>later tonight, check receipt for tracking number to send to buyer
>'this package was shipped without tracking'
>whut
>tfw I explicitly asked for tracking
>phone post office, ask to pull package
>"lol sorry, the packages got sent off to the shipment center 10 min ago"
>fuck
>rip perfect lacemarket rating

Hopefully my buyer understands, I even offered to give a partial shipping refund at a loss just because my listing said shipping would be tracked.

>> No.9342816

>>9341880
>>9341969

Yeah I checked the requests after I made the post >>9341838 and sa it's changed. Been trying to contact the buyer for days but not a thing has been seen or replied to. Not sure what is going on really. But I'm about to lose hope in every helping her out with this. Maybe she's dealing with her post? I dunno but I do not care if she paypal refunds it. It was just 200 dollars. I still have 175 of that in my paypal bank while I wait for something I want to show up in the market.

>> No.9342825

>>9340461
Name and shame!

>> No.9342826

>buy a bag off rakuten with free shipping
>3 of 4 invoices say free shipping
>bag ships
>they take out money
>way too much fucking money
>wat.jpg
>email them confused
>no response
>final invoice comes
>they "updated" the shipping to be double the bag and is suddenly not free
>fuckthis.jpg
>"you can't cancel now, anon, we already sent out the bag!"
FUCK YOU

>> No.9342924
File: 128 KB, 1280x720, IMG_3687.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9340461
Despite the lack of response still, I got the item today! It definitely needs some TLC (3D still has a ways to go I guess), but I'm honestly happy to get it. That being said they forgot to include printed directions like I asked.
>>9340846
Nope!
>>9342825
I prefer not to since it did work out in the end. My main complaint is the shit tier lack of communication, which I'm not sure qualifies for a old fashioned shamin'

>> No.9343672

>>9341648
>Brazil
I know I've had a LOT of trouble selling to Brazil in the past because of their bullshit customs taking forever.

If the buyer isn't sweating it yet, you may be worrying too much over it (which is understandable)

>> No.9343696
File: 138 KB, 500x321, 78967486467867856.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>finally get christmabirthday present to myself shipped at the end of january
>check shipping
>your parcel has been delivered to the po box in swansea, wales
>live in the middle of england

fucking christ. i consider myself one of the luckiest motherfuckers on the planet that out of everywhere in the world it could have gone, it went to the one place where i have a fuckload of friends and one of them manged to get it for me and is sent it over this afternoon.

>not even a cgl related item

>> No.9343704

>>9343696
ugh, that should say tracking instead of shipping there.

>> No.9346561

>>9342826
I've already bought shit from ebay that claimed to ship from the US, and then it shipped from china, when I checked the listing again they had changed the country's location. i paid extra (like 3x as much as the same wig direct from a chinese seller) to have it in time for an event and then didn't have it... I was pissed. But they basically said "fuck you, you have no proof of that" and I got fucked.

>> No.9347106

>>9339499
Anon. Thank you for sharing this saga. These are the stories I live for. Also glad you were able to get your stuff back. I feel bad for that guy.

>> No.9347121
File: 273 KB, 767x480, Criminale_WHAT.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I posted this a while back, but I don't know if I posted the conclusion:
>Waiting on package, watching tracking
>Suddenly sees that it has been delivered and signed for
>No one came to my door, had been there all day, maybe it's in the apt office
>Manager says no, so maybe a neighbor signed for it and will drop it off
>Wait a few days, no package.
>Stick a note on the mail boxes about it
>Try to contact USPS about it several times, ignored each time
>After two weeks, I put in a formal complaint
>They geotrack the package, find out where it was delivered, and get it to me the next day.
>It was misdelivered, the person had opened the box, saw it was weeb junk, and just never got around to getting it to me/back to the post office
Luckily it wasn't something anyone in the area besides me would care about, so I had no big worry about it being actually stolen, but it was a frustrating couple of weeks.
Also
>Recently moved from one edge of my little town to the complete opposite edge
>Used to live like a mile from the next city's post office, but all my packages would of course be at my city's PO, miles away (I have no car, so it was hard for me to get them, and it's closed most of the time my husband is home)
>Get a package slip at new place, try to get them to redeliver, no dice
>Gonna go to the PO to pick it up, now we live real close, but slip says it's at the neighboring city's PO
>Dunno why, but okay, go over there
>NOPE, they just gave me a slip with the wrong PO listed.

>> No.9347123

>>9342924
Don't give them a good review. Neutral at best anon.

>> No.9347209

>>9347121
I know you probably don't want to go through the hassle, but if I were you I'd seek legal action on the person it was misdelivered too. People do not seem to realize that opening someone else's mail is a federal offense, and it's this kind of slapping in the wrist that makes it a non-crime that doesn't even scare people. More people would get their packages back if those with misdelivered packages thought "if I open this package, I can face serious legal repercussion"

The more people canned for it, the more people will realize that when you get a package that isn't yours you return it ASAP without even touching the tape. Otherwise it's just "welp, let's see what's inside. Junk? eh, fuck it, too lazy to go to the post office and return it. Not my problem." or "Oh, sweet, a PS4 delivered to my house by accident. Mine now."

Sorry for being so salty. I'm bitter because I had a shitty uncle who always went around neighborhoods stealing packages when the prevalence of Amazon was in high gear. He luckily got caught by now but holy fuck did I feel so disgusted knowing he had such little regard for other people's stuff. He always justified it like "Amazon always takes the buyer's side so they'll refund them anyway."

>> No.9347446

>>9347209
Unfortunately, packages don't fall under the same classification as bills or other mail, so the punishments for people stealing them are very mild. It's super frustrating, but the best thing to do if you live in an area where packages are frequently swiped is to get a PO Box.

>> No.9347905

What's the longest you've ever waited for something?

Anyone ever have something arrive years late when you'd already had given up any hope that it would ever arrive? A friend of mine had something arrive after two years of it being send out.

>> No.9348004

>>9347905
Wow, what was it?

Usually after a month, if my things don't turn up then they really are lost

>> No.9348034

>>9339231
that means you paypal or credit card claim it immediately

>> No.9348133

>>9347905
The longest I've ever waited was 5 months, it was a cheap plush from China. I gave up hope after month 2.

>> No.9348312

Not really a horror story, but

>order cosplay uniform on Jan 5th well before the holidays
>seller says it'll take up to 15 days to make, all okay
>friend orders hers a week or so later
>2 weeks later friend receives hers
>mine hasn't even been sent yet
>message them and get told it's still processing
>accept it even though I know it's been longer then they said
>it was finally shipped last week
>apparently via EMS and said it will arrive in 5 days
>tracking number doesn't work
>has now been over a month
>I'm mad, messaged them and waiting for reply

>> No.9348438
File: 85 KB, 650x780, 1303006661728.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Not a horror story, more very quiet buyer and no feedback.
>Puts up dress cheaply on Lacemarket as I want it gone.
>sells quickly
>cool beans
>message buyer if they had facebook at all to discuss shipping costs more.
>Nothing.
>instead sends a guesstimate of the pricier postage and will pay any fees added on.
>Buyer instantly pays and leaves no message.
>Sends it off, claiming the dress cheaper on the package so to get closer to what buyer payed for
>Been almost a month. Heard nothing on Lacemarket or Paypal
>shrug.jpeg

If anyone is mute buyer and brought a Black Sugar Fairy AP dress from me, please inform me it got to you safely maybe?

>> No.9348973

You think your mail is bad? Try military mail. Grandma sent me christmas stuff in November, still havnt gotten it.

Im secretly okay with this because she sent baked goods and 5$. All i can imagine is some fucking mail room with rotting bread in it, the smell slowly getting worse the loger I wait.

>> No.9348982
File: 1.65 MB, 2448x3264, IMG_20170131_180701.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Not that much of a horror story, but I recently picked up a package that customs had checked. Never had much of a problem before (besides the charges) but this time my package came with a gaping hole. I'm seriously grateful that my items had been separately packaged in bags.

>> No.9349579
File: 16 KB, 296x394, matameporfavor.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Buy a cheap wig from China
>Forget to check fucking parcel service
>They sent it via Yanwen
>Yanwen

>> No.9349836

>>9349579
Fucking yanwen, I'm still waiting for those pants.

>> No.9349838

>>9347905
10 months. And it arrived after that.

>> No.9349852
File: 100 KB, 711x681, tumblr_o7sgnmdH681tz6yibo1_1280.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9348973
this makes me sad, anon. Appreciate presents from your grandparents- you only get to be with them for so long.

>remembering back to when my bag (containing wallet,phone,ipod etc.) got stolen at a waterpark and the one thing I genuinely cried about was the $20 my grandad had given me to spend on my trip

>> No.9349893
File: 26 KB, 720x586, FB_IMG_1485720588653.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9349852
Anon, dont guilt trip me unto calling my grandparents. Theyll think im going to kill myself if I suddenly call to say i love them.

>> No.9351518

>order usakuma pochette, it's in the mail
>watch tracking like a hawk because my mailman is a lazy asshole
>at work but my boyfriend is home all day waiting for my package because it's out for delivery
>check tracking at work
>delivered to mailroom and signed for by an unrecognized name
>I don't have a mailroom
>post office supervisor looks into the missing package
>go home and it's stuffed in my mailbox
>get a callback from post office. Supposedly it was signed for and collected by a neighbor
>politely inform her that nobody in my building has that name and it was stuffed in my mailbox.
>MAILMAN SIGNED FOR MY $100 PACKAGE HIMSELF UNDER A FAKE NAME BECAUSE HE WAS TOO FUCKING LAZY TO KNOCK ON THE DOOR.
I fucking hate USPS sometimes. The supervisor said his behavior has been corrected but this is the 5th complaint in two years from us about the same mailman.

>> No.9351705

>>9351518
At least he put it in something for mail drop off. I have a lazy mailman that just puts the letters and packages on the trunk of my boyfriends car because he doesn't want to walk the 15 feet to the mail box on the house.

>> No.9351731

>>9342816
Might have been delivered but Brazilian post worker was just like "lol am I supposed to eat bananas right now?" and climbed a tree while his handheld fell from his back pocket (loincloth).

>> No.9351762
File: 78 KB, 1280x720, 1295400137827.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Okay not really the post's fault but here we go:
>Ordering package for valentine
>Order a package of cute sweet lolita shoes, some chocolates, candies, and cute plushies for her
>For whatever reason, I'm also multitasking because of my suggested items list and pick up an onahole (half size with hips) for myself and some lube
>Really horny from shopping holes and thinking of using them so rush though checkout to fap
>Get a package today
>"Oh boy! This is a pretty big box though."
>Face goes white as I open it and it's the Valentine's package
>Check Amazon
>My onahole will arrive at her house next week, literally on Valentine's day

:) KMS

>> No.9351792
File: 933 KB, 268x170, tumblr_nh67e3ktm01u5x9uoo8_400.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9351762
Top fucking kek
>your valentines face when she opens the box

>> No.9351818

>>9351762
PLAY IT OFF AS A JOKE ANON
AND THEN WHIP OUT THE REAL VDAY GIFT AFTER 10 MINUTES OF SAYING THAT IS HER GIFT. DONT DROP THE ACT

>> No.9351820

>>9341625
As a Big Bang fan, I'm so sorry this happened to you anon. Did you try contacting the seller?

>> No.9351887

>>9351818
>I-it's a prank bro! I purchased a $120 sex toy just for an elaborate joke~

>> No.9351896

>>9351762
Call the post office right now to see if you can get the package held for pick up. Well, call the post office tomorrow before twelve. Definitely no later then Monday morning or you got some awkward explaining to do.

>> No.9351897

>>9351887
it could work

>> No.9351935

>>9351762
god, sounds like something my bf would do...

>> No.9352586

This is from back when the cat lingerie became a big thing..
>Place Aliexpress order
>Cat lingerie, and a few dresses, total was around $60
>1 month passes, heard nothing from the seller, items hadn't been shipped out
>Lost job, cancelled all open orders so I could save money
>Get mail that Aliexpress order has been shipped after 1.5 months - 2 weeks after I cancelled it.
>Mildly pissed but what the fuck ever
>1 month pass
>2 months pass
>3 months pass
>Package got taken by customs. Had to pay around $50 in fees. Still had no job at that point.
>Pay the fees cause fuck it
>Finally receive package 5 months after ordering it
>One dress, size XL, was a size XS small instead
>Other dress was unwearable due to being cut up and completely broken
>Motive on t-shirt was blurry and hard to make out what the fuck it was
>Cat lingerie was okay but not $100~ okay.

And that's the story of how I decided to never trust a single Aliexpress seller ever again. I was refunded on the broken dress, but no dice on any of the other items. Still bitter to this day.

>> No.9352813

>>9351762
If I was your Valentine, I would die laughing when I opened the box. I'm sure it'll be fine, especially since you did actually get them a proper present.

>> No.9352818

>>9351762
>yfw she wants to keep it

>> No.9352922

>>9347209

It's not a federal offense to open mail delivered to your address if you did it in error (ie, opened it without looking at the address and realized it wasn't yours after looking at the contents). It's only a federal offense if you willingly and knowingly obstruct the delivery of mail (steal from a mailbox, withhold mail from a co-resident who is not a minor etc). This does include packages, but only if they're sent via USPS.

If someone is willingly and knowingly obstructing the delivery of your mail (including the post office itself), sic the Postmaster Inspector General on them. When federal budget cuts go around, the first thing they get rid of is mercy.

>> No.9353525

>>9351518
The same freaking thing just happened to me.

>Know package is out for delivery and needs signature
>Want to go out to grab lunch
>Whatever, I'll ask for redelivery or pick it up from the post office this weekend
>Get home, no note on the door, guess mailman hasn't come by yet. Score!
>Later idly check tracking, it's been delivered and "signed for by resident"
>By WHO?
>Happen to look outside, just in case
>It's right out there, just hidden well behind some planters

I'm happy I got it that day, but don't lie about the signature! I AM impressed how well it was hidden, I walked right by it when I came home with my lunch and didn't see it at all, I only saw it later because I could only see it looking out from the door.

>> No.9354418

>>9351518
I found out today that my poor neighbor's signature had been forged (incorrectly. They had her first name wrong) for that package. I don't want usps to go after a 65+ year old disabled woman for anything that goes missing. I also found out there's a good chance he did it because he's been harassing her for dates and she won't go out with him because he's a gross old alcoholic.

>> No.9354452

Any Canadians ever used airmail/small packet shipping from Tenso? How long did it take you to get your package?

>Package shipped from Tenso Jan 4th
>Tracking says package left Japan Jan 5th. Airmail not tracked after package leaves original country
>still no package 5 weeks later

Am I screwed? Usually I choose EMS but I thought I'd save a few bucks this time. Never again. I did hear about some customs delays back in November but my EMS packages since then arrived on time.

>> No.9355156

>>9354452
I'm in the UK so that's probably not much help at all, but I send things out via small package airmail every single time I use Tenso & it's tracked all the way through. That can't differ from country to country, can it?
It usually takes about a week to arrive here but that's a different thing of course.

>> No.9355245

>>9355156
I think it does since Canada Post gives me this message: "Tracking is not available for international registered mail items sent to Canada." So I think our mail system is lazy and just stops scanning them? I definitely had airmail take more than a week here but not 5 weeks. Thanks for your input!

I think I'll give it until the end of this month and then give up hope. Package was about $150 worth of accessories so not the hugest loss but still sucks. At least its not a dream dress.

>> No.9355285
File: 63 KB, 720x767, 20170213_135528.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Does anyone know what "expires" means? I saw this after looking for updates for my very late package from aliexpress to Canada. I ordered it back in September.

I've contacted the seller but they keep telling me that they shipped it and I should contact my post office. Should I just demand my money back and accept it's lost?

>> No.9355318

>>9355285
means the tracking number expired. demand a fucking refund, I got my item from November reshipped a week ago

>> No.9355369

>>9354452
Bodyline airmail is the same deal. Canada Post used to track it, but now it stops tracking once it enters the country. I ordered a wig for a friend in mid-November, it just arrived last week. Don't give up anon, I'm sure it was just caught in the giant backlog of mail from the holidays.

>> No.9355631

>>9355245
I'm sure it'll get to you sooner or later! International shipping gets pretty funky for no reason sometimes, I've had two packages shipped out the same method at the some time from Switzerland reach me two months apart. Good luck.

>> No.9359749

>>9341648
Package was received by the buyer the other day. Tracking still hasn't updated since December 18th.

>>9351731
I'm guessing this happened. I'm now convinced that Brazil's post office is run by hairy man apes.

>> No.9359760

I got one that happend to an ex.

> sees an ad on facebook for a dean leather jacket
>pays 60 dollars and doesn't research the company first
> 3 months rolls around before he tells me he's expecting a package and it's not shown up.
> I ask where his tracking is so he can watch it.
> he looks at me stupid and shrugs "I dunno anon, I haven't checked my email or my order since I placed it"
> I ask him who he bought from and start laughing
> he bought from brothers cut
> I pull up their feedback and let him read
> " I'm not getting my jacket am I anon?"
> " nope ex anon, and if you do, it will be garbage any way"

This is why I won't let him buy me Lolita because he world be suckered into milanoo trash. he bought it last June. If it shows up at my house now that we are no longer together I'm throwing it away.

>> No.9359766

>>9342767

did you take that woman's name? send feedback in to the store.

>> No.9359768

>>9359760
> I ask where his tracking is so he can watch it.
> he looks at me stupid and shrugs "I dunno anon, I haven't checked my email or my order since I placed it"
How do people just.. do this

>> No.9359769

>>9359768
There is a reason he's now an ex. He very often would buy from scam places and not check feedback or reviews. Then expect me to do all the detective work. This is why I told myself I'll never date any one who dropped out of Highschool and think they will make it far without a ged.

>> No.9359771

>>9359760
>If it shows up at my house now that we are no longer together I'm throwing it away.
Why do this?

>> No.9359788

>>9359771
Why keep something you don't want and will most likely look like garbage? The brothers cut is like milanoo grade garbage.

>> No.9359794

>>9338257
In the middle of one right now.

> Pre-orders amazing Taobao dress
> Final payment is up.
> Fuck yes.
> Pays final payment.
> Dress ships.
> Eagerly awaits logistics updates.
> 3 days later the update is bizarre. Says the warehouse (using Taobao cargo) denied to take the package because "the client failed to pay relevant costs"
> Confusion.
> Contacts seller. Seller explains the logistics company charges an extra 30 yuan for a "domestic" delivery.
> Odd, since the warehouse is a commercial establishment run by ZTO.
> Seller says she paid the 30 yuan anyway (was happy to pay myself and offered, but she insisted).
> 2 weeks later no updates to logistics. Dress not in warehouse.
> Contact seller again.
> Seller says someone came and collected (?) the additional fee from her (from what I understand, but my Mandarin isn't top notch, in person).
> Okaaaaaay.
> Contact warehouse.
> Hey, we haven't received this package. Still with the courier.
> Contacts courier.
> Courier insists seller has not paid.
> Explains situation.
> Courier insists I have not allowed the seller to give them the item.
> Have most certainly given her permission.
> Copypastes convo to seller.
> Seller calls bullshit.
> Copypasts convo with seller to courier.
> Waits a day.
> Courier says the matter has been referred to the higher ups.
> Package is apparently MIA. No record of additional fee being paid and rep who contacted me was not sure why they would charge the warehouse for a residential delivery.
> Been more than a month since I paid for this and have no idea what is happening.

It was custom done too :/

>> No.9359800

>>9359794
Yup sounds like China. Sorry anon that you have to deal with them being lying thieves.

>> No.9359833

>>9359788
You can't get it to him?

>> No.9359846

>>9359800
What I don't get is why they would steal a dress that was custom made to my measurements.

Like, I'm tiny, short and busty. Definitely not a standard fit. Still super sad tho.

>> No.9359848

>>9348438
Why did you need to "discuss" shipping, and via facebook no less? If they purchased the dress you should have gotten their mailing address right away, you could have given them estimates immediately. Honestly someone I'm buying from asking me for my fb would weird me out a little.

>> No.9360087

>>9359833
Nope. He moved to México and I'm not shipping a shit tier jacket to him. I would much rather save my money since he sure as fuck won't pay me for shipping.

>> No.9360364

>>9359848
Not them but I can understand it because there can be multiple shipping options, maybe the buyer wants it quickly, maybe they're cheap and are fine waiting longer, etc.

>> No.9360801

>>9347905
A year for a buyer to finish a fucking layaway. But that's another story.

>> No.9360809

>>9360801
Do tell, anon.

>> No.9360814

>>9353525
Reminds me of one.

>Buy cat's tea party
>Fucking cat's tea party
>Got it from japan but it was sent with full insurance/EMS, so about $1000 which it clearly stated on the box
>Fast forward to day tracking says it will arrive
>Am at work
>Tracking says Out for Delivery
>Get home, box is on doorstep?????
>In my then fairly sketchy apartment complex?????
>mfw they did not make me sign for it???????
>Confused, bring package inside
>Check tracking, still says Out For Delivery
>Oh well, open dress, rejoice
>About an hour later, knock on door
>It is postman
>Miss Anon did you get a package earlier today? I left it here but forgot to get a signature first
>mf
>stupid baka left $1000 package on doorstep and was freaking out because it was no longer there and he thought it got jacked before I got home
>mf still
>for a split second brain kind of sort of thought about teaching shitty usps a lesson and saying I got no package because I had a package stolen once before (with irreplaceable things from my family, but at a different residence)
>take pity on situation because maybe it really was just an off day (never saw him before) and say I got package, sign for it, he is relieved

I did the right thing in the end although I do feel a small bit of regret because fuck, how stupid do you have to be to screw up so bad and not get a package that valuable signed for? I am still bitter about my missing package from years ago that usps did nothing about but it didn't feel right to lie.

Anyway that's my story.

>> No.9360816

>>9360809
I wrote this as a paragraph but it was too dense so I am greentexting, apologies for it not being proper greentexting tho.

>I agreed to do a 3 month layaway for a $350 dress.
>She paid the deposit (nonrefundable $25 gift payment).
>First month she pays $100. Second month, says needs more time.
>Third month, sends $75 because she had to pay for school. (Red flag, did not know she was a student.)
>Tell her it's ok as long as she pays by 4 months.
>Month 4 comes and goes and she has dropped off face of the earth.
>I send her LM message after LM message, all Unread.

>Month 5, finally think to do a search for her online, find her instagram. (I know, I was slow, now I know better.)
>DM her, ask WTF.
>She replies that she had unexpected expenses pop up but still wanted the dress. No explanation about why she stopped replying though.
>Few more months go by with spotty shit communication and failure to pay on HER agreed dates (I let her set them).
>Finally she pays a few more payments and finishes nearly a year later.
>Send her the damn dress.
>No thank you, no positive feedback for me, no reply that she even got it.

This is before I put terms in my listings, now I always include them. It felt weird to relist it while I had $200 of hers and no confirmation about what she wanted to do. Also, dress dropped in value significantly (to about $220-250 shipped at best) a year later, didn't want to have to refund her and take a hit selling to a new person. I know one was a gift payment and her coverage on the others was too old for a claim, but I didn't want to deal with a charge back or something equally shitty which is why I stuck it out. Now my terms cover essentially abandonment to prevent this from happening again.

>> No.9360891
File: 16 KB, 306x306, 11033034_490292134473232_744999125_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>order custom made buttons for a costume from a seller with pretty good feedback
>a little more expensive than i want to pay but still reasonable since i couldn't justify buying my own button maker
>seller tells me they'll be ready to ship in a few days
>con is in about 3 months
>cool

>wait a week
>two weeks
>a month
>wtf where are my buttons

>contact seller and ask whats going on
>"oh sorry anon i got busy with other orders for things! im shipping out a bunch of stuff tomorrow"
>uh ok i guess
>another week goes by and still no buttons
>give up hope i'll be getting my buttons at all

>finally get buttons after like two and a half months
>mfw two of them are missing from the batch and seller deleted their account before i could complain

>> No.9361187

>>9354452
>>9355631
>>9355369

My package finally arrived this week! I guess never underestimate how slow Canada Post can be. I'll be using EMS from now on.

>> No.9361194

>>9361187
Canada Post is actively fucked right now. The business I work at is having all kinds of complaints because parcel post shipments between toronto/montreal are taking 2 wks to arrive.

I'm still ordering airmail RN, so it'll come late, but I always get the 30% customs hit on EMS so it's just not worth it.

>> No.9361196

Isn't THAT bad but
>Colossal Con a couple years ago
>always go with sister
>mom and step dad want to check out the scene
>they make plans to stay at some fancy hotel for a parent vacation
>save money and stay with mom night before the con since step-dad is working
>get costume sent to hotel since friend made it and wouldn't have it to me in time to pack
>did not like this idea but other people have done it
>go to front desk to get package
>they haven't seen it
>tracking says otherwise
>over the course of two days go talk to different shifts
>including the one who accepted the package
>doesn't know what I'm talking about
>what
>mom is upset with this customer service and goes into momma bear mode
>comes back to room with package in less than five minutes
>they magically found it in the back where it's been sitting for three days.

>> No.9361975

Housemate had something she'd bought from Amazon turn up a couple of weeks ago. Except it didn't, it was just the envelope. Except it wasn't, it was only half the envelope, in a little plastic bag, with a 'sorry from the post office' note on it. Like okay, thanks for trying I guess. We figured they only delivered it because the surviving half still had a stamp on it, so they're legally required to deliver it no matter what condition it arrives in.

>> No.9361981

I think the longest a package ever took to get to be, beside buying a BJD (which everyone knows takes at least two months because they have to make it first and then ship it), was a set of three manga books (sorry, normie). This was when I was about 16 and buying stuff on eBay was new and shiny and man, did I go crazy. I think about half my collection is second hand from eBay.

Anyway, I didn't ask for tracking, and it wasn't offered. After about two weeks I asked when it would arrive, but coming from the U.S (I'm in the UK) it was still a bit too early.

About two weeks later I ask again, seller is super nice and says they've sent them a couple of days after I paid so it should be any day now.

Asked again two weeks later, then two weeks after that I think. After about three months I figure they're lost, and I forget about them.

About six months after buying them they arrives on my doorstep in a shoebox and I almost cried, I was so happy.

Hands down still the best BL series I own, so sad it was only three books long ;-;

TLDR: My gay manga took six months to get to me.

>> No.9362299
File: 37 KB, 555x448, this_is_why_we_can't_have_nice_thing.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9347121
>Can receive package on door
>Signing isn't forced
>No identification required
>Anybody can sign
>Post office retrieval isn't the default
>Nobody knows where to file complaints, and service staff isn't trained to know that
Why is USA a third world shithole when it comes to post?

>>9347209
Going by other drama
https://games.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=10261635&cid=53892649
>Filed a lost package complaint with the post office, providing tracking numbers and printed copies of the tracking history.
>Informed the shippers that packages were stolen and request replacement packages.
>Filed a complaint to the U.S. Postal inspector with tracking numbers and printed copies of the tracking history.
>https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/ [uspis.gov]
You can't just complain. You need to do a lot more than that.

>> No.9362579

>>9351762
Give us the followup, anon
How did it go with your valentine?

>> No.9362629
File: 14 KB, 166x166, 1439619674466.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Just happened to me
>buy a small, cheap hidden camera
>no real use for one, I just always wanted to own one
>paid like $10
>ordered from aliexpress so I just instinctually forget I ordered it so it's a surprise
>2 months pass
>get a heavier package than what I was expecting
>aw shit it's one of those psp-looking android consoles made for emulation
>it actually runs ps1 games
>mfw I got a $150+ emulation console for $10
>get message from seller
>"It seems we send you bad item, please send back item and we will ship you correct item"
>nah fuck off m8

The thing last for a little less than 5 hours, the USB charging port is finicky and the touch screen is bullshit but it's the principal of the situation that makes me happy. I still play tekken on the bus with it.

Not a mail horror story for me but I bet it was for someone else who spent a lot of money.

>> No.9363083

>>9362629
Did they offer to pay return shipping? If so you are a dick, but if they expected you to pay the return shipping don't even feel guilty.

>> No.9364255

Not quite a horror story, more a frustration story.

Why is UPS shipping so damn slow? They sent something via surepost (the USPS joint service). It's been in my city since 3 am Saturday morning and they're just getting it to the post office today which means I'm getting my package tomorrow maybe. I know Sunday and Holiday but it still took them five days to get my package to me when it was already in my (small) city.

>> No.9364300

>>9360816
All that work for 200$, damn I give more to homeless people on a whim.

>> No.9365489

Not mail horror, but commission horror?
>last year, find a tree on campus that has a branch perfectly shaped to sit or lay on, it's literally like a chair
>it's a cherry tree
>wanted to cosplay Sakura forever, decide to go for it, find a commissioner that's reputable to make her dress so I can do a dank photoshoot
>have to pay in increments, it's a $450 dress and I'm not super rich, so I expect it to go a bit slowly
>deadline is August, contacted her in January
>pay all but the last $50 in May, have PayPal issue and then forget about it since its been so long
>figure the materials have been paid for though since I put down my $250 deposit in January
>June rolls around, tell her she actually has until February because I ended up not going to my August con
>so far gotten regular updates and photos
>suddenly she drops off the face of the earth
>call it a loss since its been so long
>she messages me first week of January with updates,asking my preferences on details as if an entire year hadn't gone by
>checked that my measurements hadn't changed
>better than expected.jpg
>tells me it should be done first week of February
>haven't heard from her since
>check her page
>she has Co plated 10+ other commissions in the last few months

The PayPal transaction timed out, so I literally cannot pay that last $50 but at this point I feel like I shouldn't have to. $400 and more than an entire year, jfc. Will I ever see this dress? This is the last chance i have for that photoshoot, my photographer friend is graduating and moving away in May. I'm pretty much over losing the money at this point, but the photo opportunities it's will haunt me forever.

>> No.9365535

Not a horror story I just hate canada post. At the beginning of January I made an order with bodyline and chose airmail and it was split into two packages, both left japan at the same time so they must have arrived in Canada at the same time... right? I received the first one near the beginning of February but I still haven't received the second almost 4 weeks later. How can they be so inconsistent? I'm starting to wonder if they some how lost it or something.

>> No.9365578

>>9365535
Yikes, I've had parcels leave at the same time and arrive one week apart, but 4 weeks is worrying. Hope it gets to you in the end

>> No.9366209

>>9364255
You live in a small city. I live in a small city and FedEx and UPS is terribly slow. USPS is just better outside major cities. In my town, there's no nearby UPS center so shipped items can take days to get to the nearest center and delivery takes days to arrive after reaching the nearest center.

>> No.9370909

>>9365535
That's rough. I've found Canada Post to be pretty good for me, but the only real form of international mail I've seen go through them so far was some laptop fan replacement from China and that arrived fine (and rather quickly actually, think the expected time was 3-4 weeks and it got there in no more than 1 and a half).
Purolator's kind of eh, but at least they manage to save the day whenever CanPost decides to strike. Mostly a minor inconvenience, but could be worse. UPS I haven't had much regular experience with. FedEx Express is fine, but FUCK FedEx Ground.

>> No.9371645

>>9365535
Not even a Canadian but Canada Post is something weird.

>buy some items for 3 people, set them to ship from Japan directly to their houses
>one person in the US, the other two in Canada
>US person receives their package a week after it ships
>both Canadians have their shit sitting in customs for 2+ weeks
>eventually one receives theirs shortly after Christmas, although the tracking says it's in customs
>second one hasn't gotten anything
>fast forward about 3 weeks, we're mid-January now
>finally receives their package
>tracking still says it's in customs
To this day, the tracking on all of the Canadian shipments *still* say they're in customs. I don't know if they just neglect to scan it after it reaches Canada or what. They're also ridiculously slow, even with the holiday rush.

>> No.9372530

>>9342767
This kind of attitude is dredging up memories of a postal worker near me.

>Need to mail out cosplay item to buyer. Post office closes right after I get off work.
>Make it in and get to the front of line minutes before closing time.
>Pre-purchased postage label online and gives the sheet to the rep to scan.
>"It's not scanning, your print out is too shitty. You won't get an intake scan now."
>Asks her to type in the tracking number.
>Rep acts put off and punches in some number. Tells me the number is not valid.
>It clearly is since it came from their site, she just mistyped it. Asks her to type it in again or scan the label on the actual box.
>She refuses.
>Ask her what my other options are. I don't want to not have an intake scan, or there will be no proof I mailed it if it doesn't make it into a bin (this happened to me once before when I dropped a package in the mail slot).
>She shrugs at me, tells me they're closing.

Fortunately the package ended up going out fine and getting scanned at the next depo but wtf.

>> No.9372749

>>9342826
Fucking rakuten man, ALwAYs use PayPal on rakuten, that way you have to pay only what they quote you and can't just send any random amount they want to your credit card to be taken out right away without your ok.

>> No.9372751

>>9342826
Oh also anon, if it says free shipping were you on the Japanese rakuten site?(because they almost never say free worldwide shipping )
What could have happened was that they were quoting you their normal cost within Japan, finally noticed you're in another country and adjusted the shipping cost to it using EMS rates as god knows rakuten sellers only ever use EMS (at least 99% of them)
My point still stands though on only using PayPal on rakuten I've learned my lesson with similar situations of overpaying a shitload because sellers realize they can take whatever they want from your account and ship it quickly with nothing you can do about it.

>> No.9372761

>>9349852
Agreed, it's the sentimental value added to simple little things like that that matter.
My grandmother gives me all sorts of little gifts nail polishes in colors I don't like, bed sheets, etc, but t b h I still wear those nail polishes and I don't put any other bed sheets on my bed because of the sentimental value these random every day things have in them.
That's why even when I get a gift I don't like from family I end up keeping and or using them anyways.
Saged for off topic, can't hold back sentimental feels.

>> No.9372792
File: 238 KB, 500x252, 1453267635-9a102fdd85575a56b7d34ff424c30870.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I've got a Schrodinger's package story going on right now

>mail carrier drives up and honks
>too sick to go out
>figure they'll just drop my stuff on the porch
>this happens every time something won't fit in my box, no worries
>open door later
>find "sorry we missed you!" slip
>Japan tracking number
>none of my Japan packages had tracking
>tracking number just shows arrival at local office and attempted delivery
>schedule redelivery for today, won't be home
>put on online form I've signed the slip and taped to my door
>come home, slip is still taped to door
>ebay order from Japan is in box
>that's 1/3 packages I'm waiting on
>can't find tracking number from slip on package anywhere
>package doesn't have any sort of tracking number
>slip number on USPS just says missed delivery yesterday and scheduled redelivery today
>no delivered or missed again status

The two orders I'm missing are my most important/expensive ones so I'm a little nervous.

>> No.9372813

>>9362299
>Why is USA a third world shithole when it comes to post?
Literally get paid through the mail and can't afford to quit a second full time shit job because of it. Sometimes I'm kept waiting months. Moral: Don't work for your State, time sheets are a nightmare.

>Ordered a dress through a smaller company online.
>preorder so I sent first payment with little problem.
>Budget second payment and contact seller a few weeks later.
>Seller seemed confused but I got things straightened out and sent second payment.
>about a month or so later I get the package.
>right color, wrong cut.
>turns out the day I contacted was a few days after the end cycle of that cuts payments and that's why the seller was confused.
>cuts unflattering asf, one of three and the one I knew would be shit, but through minor adjustments could be made into a high waist skirt.
Not exactly a horror story, but it was disappointing to have gotten something other than what I'd ordered. I gave the company the bod and ordered a really nice everyday jsk and nothing went wrong the second time so I chalk it up to me not being specific enough for the first time.

>> No.9373697

>>9372813
>Literally get paid through the mail
Thats fine. Companies needs a way to courier things outside of local deliver. Which by default makes post services economically healthy.

>and can't afford to quit a second full time shit job because of it.
what? Is this about the underpaid minimum US wages, or some other horrid shit?

>Sometimes I'm kept waiting months.
Why months? Realistically it would be 1-2 days PER state border the mail/post/package has to cross. With a few distribution centers to avoid more than 10 transfers.

>> No.9373713
File: 37 KB, 1000x468, 17017149_585950138282638_3142202085722463415_o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw thought i found an amazing deal for a dress and some cutsews i wanted
>forgets that i live in europe and customs are absolute jews and love overtaxing
For a 23 euros parcel i have to pay 22.91
Thank god the buyer marked it down or god helps me
>tfw if I bought it scalped on lacemarket it would have been the same thing.
Also it's been 5 days and they still haven't sent it, not only they're thieves but they're fucking lazy.
I'm golden mad.
>hurr if u don't want custom taxes buy locally
Europe isn't kawaii, fuck you.

Also I'm still waiting on another parcel that has been hit by customs as well, and this time it was like 27, they're going to fuck me raw. Again.

>> No.9373926

>>9372792
Had to reschedule delivery for a second time and cram the slip into my box along with a package I had to mail out before the mail carrier finally left my package. It was just $0.99 worth of husbando cellphone charms.

>> No.9374145

>>9373697
It's usually around the holidays when I'm kept waiting. I don't know what happens, whether the forms are lost, not sent correctly or in a timely fashion but it happens. For some reason mail from literally two cities over either disappears or travels in a round about way. Normally the process takes a week and a half but the holidays brings it to a screeching hault. Presumably because the company has no one working. I've waited three weeks once.

It doesn't help that the policy of getting delayed time sheets isn't to just process them. Their guidelines say that they are entitled to hold them for up to one month to make sure it's legitimate. Meanwhile, I don't get any of the sheets that I need to be filling out, making those late too. It's a mess.

>Is this about the underpaid minimum US wages
No, I never said anything about the minimum wage. The shit job I work is salary. I've been working in my mothers "family day care" a nine to six: mon, tues, Friday; nine to nine wed, thurs for 144.03 a week after taxes. Why? Because it's what keeps the roof over my parents heads, they don't legally have to pay me at all.
So I tried to leave home by getting a job as a In Home Supportive Services worker for my clinically insane Aunt, which I was already doing all throughout high school and college for free. It's nice that I get paid for it now, not nice that nights and weekends are spent with the insane while whatever hitch in payment still exists.

>> No.9374199

>>9374145
Holidays, or Christmas? Because those are different things.
Christmas = Too many packages, so there is never enough workers, even with extras. Or at the least that is how it is in Scandinavia.

>Delayed time sheet
You mean like tracking number?

>> No.9374385

>>9362299
You only hear about the bad ones. 99% there's no problem. As an experiment my business didn't insure any packages for a few months. Most orders were a few hundred bucks in stuff. We saved a lot of money on insurance because very few packages failed to be delivered.

The convenience is worth it for everyone.

>> No.9374856

>>9372813
What shitty state do you work in? I'm a state employee and I get direct deposit. Even when I was new I just picked up my check at HR.

>> No.9374937

>>9374385
I just don't get the idea of "lets deliver at door, but lets not force signing to hand out package"
Its just alien to good standards.

It makes sense for Enterprise mailing to another Enterprise, since there is usually things like lobbies, even for smaller organizations
But to a private person? Where home is only attended existing for like sleep and a afternoon?

>> No.9374958

>send item to a friend for her birthday
>tracking: "item delivered"
>tell friend to check her mail
>"there's nothing in the mail"

>> No.9375383

>>9374199
It starts in October, and I fight until the middle of January. But when it's fixed I get a nice lump sum which is great for planning a Lolita budget around bills. It's just annoying I have to do it every year.

>>9374856
California: the broke ass welfare state, and direct deposit wasn't an option. We have that, this job just doesn't do that well because of the type of work.

Pay rate is good, work is stuff I was doing anyway because the recipient of care is family, just have issues getting mail.

>> No.9375407

>>9374958
Either tracking is broken, someone stole it, or another person from the house brought it inside and forgot to tell your friend.

>> No.9375412

>>9374937
This was all customer orders. Very few orders were reported missing/undelivered by customers and when they were it was because of something dumb like people accidentally sending ups for po boxes. Even at the cost of replacing those orders we still saved a ton of money compared to when we were insuring and declaring value on every order

>> No.9375509
File: 110 KB, 650x604, 1-diamond-honey-strawberry-garden-apron_1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I bought this really adorable dress from Diamond Honey through Spreenow, and have had no problems with Spreenow until, well, now. It says via USPS tracking that it was delivered to my apartment mailbox yesterday. It wasn't there yesterday or today, so I filed a claim. I'm really sad because I've been looking forward to it! :( I'm afraid it's lost or got sent to the wrong apartment

>> No.9376343
File: 85 KB, 217x277, 1486090442219.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Not that bad but this shit happens all the time
>order from Japan, must be signed
>Mail comes between 5:30-6 pm every day including international packages
>Check tracking, package is out for delivery
>No mail came at all
>Still posted as out for delivery next day
>Make sure to be home slightly early just in case
>Check mail
>Redelivery slip
>What?
>Check time
>Attempted delivery at noon
>Have to drive an hour away to get it because God knows what time they'll try to redeliver
>Will have to wait for over an hour at the post office like always because they fuck up everyone's mail
At least my area didn't end up like the one neighborhood that didn't get any mail for over a month, but we still get several days in a row with no delivery.
>Mfw a package that's travelled thousands of miles without a hitch gets thwarted in my own back yard

>> No.9377962

>>9375407
It turns out it was accidentally delivered to her neighbor's house. She managed to get the package back. Mystery solved

>> No.9378985

>>9376343
Why is Door Deliver the standard in a city???

>> No.9379093
File: 34 KB, 480x480, 15192724_1336027569775522_6724403381212363116_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9378985
USPS is ridiculous, I live out in the sticks outside of a decent sized town and I'd be fine with door deliver if they would just come at similar times or if I'd have a choice to have everything held automatically.
Also update,
>Online rescheduled delivery since I was off work and didn't want to drive out
>Mail came at 3
>Success!
>"Oh I was worried, this one's been sitting there for three days"
What I really don't get though is that to pick up a package I have to show my ID and the slip but I don't to sign for it. My carrier knows who I am by now from all those international packages but she doesn't really know it's me.

>> No.9379115

>>9379093
Yesterday the mailman came to my door and was about to leave, with my international packages and shit I have to sign for just sitting there.
He informed me that he thought it would be fine if he just signed for it himself and left it.

Granted, I live in a nice neighborhood but this man almost left a 300 dollar dress on my porch without me even having to sign for it.
So yeah, USPS has their head up their ass.

>> No.9379365

>>9379115
If thats the case, why not claim theft, start a insurance case, and get free money?

>> No.9379378

>>9379093
they assume if you're at the address of the place that you live there. i had a fedex guy check my id once when i was about to leave for work (i was in my car which was on the curb next to the house) but otherwise if you open the door you're probably the right person/know them.

>>9379115
most delivery people do this all the time because it saves time. they have a lot of packages to deliver so fuck waiting around if they can help it. that's also the reason for getting the missed you slip. 99.9% of the time it works out fine and if it goes missing a cursory investigation is done and then they just refund money to the seller. the signature is really only for procedural purposes.

>> No.9379586

>>9379365
Unlike most people in these boards I have a conscience.

>> No.9383831

These stories always make me so paranoid. I've been mostly lucky so far but I did have someone drop off a Moite dress and leave it outside. They didn't bother to ring the doorbell. Thank the heavens I live in a ok area.

>> No.9385739
File: 62 KB, 500x383, 4f1adcee6c590ccf554b6f54a9e582f8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>I think my seller just committed media mail fraud for no fucking reason
It's gonna get seized isn't it?

>> No.9385740

>>9385739
Like what?

>> No.9385744

>>9385740
>Shipping posted on LM
>Seller invoices me for item
>No shipping charge
>Okay maybe she's doing it separate
>PayPal sends tracking
>Package sent out, listed as media mail
>It's a pair of shoes
Media mail is notorious for being mishandled and if they find out I will be charged for it
Fingers crossed it's listed wrong? Maybe? But the shipping time lines up

>> No.9385794

>>9339499
breathed a sigh of relief when things worked out for you in the end, anon.

>> No.9387156

>>9385744
>Box actually got here safe and sound without being seized
>Definitely media mail
>Giant box, shoes looses with no packing or bag or anything
I mean, they did end up being fine, but seriously?

>> No.9387214

>package is on its way to the US
>mailing address is Canadian
Seriously, last I checked US postal codes don't contain letters.

>> No.9387232

>>9387214
Is it going to the US because of the strike? Was the strike a real thing or just a rumor.

>> No.9387274

>>9387232
I'm not sure, this is the first time hearing of it. I know they like to send packages to California because of the CA, but the other package I have on the way is Canada-bound.

>> No.9389975

>>9348982
This happened to me the other day. I came home to find a half wrapped sweater in my mailbox while it was raining outside.

>> No.9389994

>>9351820
>As a big bang fan
I hope you kill yourself violently in public.

>> No.9389997

>Mail always delivered after dark on my street
>This is not a problem for any neighboring streets
>Mailman leaves packages visibly hanging out of mail boxes
WTF ARE YOU DOING, MAN?

>> No.9390351

>AliexEpress order from November
>Nothing came until last week
>Still shit miessing
desu, I was too lazy to do anything, and I keep shocking myself with these items that are randomly popping at my door.

>> No.9390964

> Postal carrier left package on doorstep in a snowstorm while I was out of town
> Another package was delivered down the street

Thank you hero neighbours for saving all my stuff!

>> No.9390975

>buy a prop for a con 2 months in advance
>ships quickly
>tracking doesn't update past being accepted into the post office
>w-wait it out, I know China is weird
>waiting
>waiting
>last estimated day of arrival, tracking still hasn't updated past "Acceptance"
>oh no
>message seller
>seller contacts post office
>"It was lost"
>well fuck
I've asked them to send another, I'm willing to pay for expedited shipping. Just.. shit.

>> No.9390985

bought something off of yahoo auctions via buyee and chose the cheapest shipping option because why not. (seamail)
"shipped" 1/24 and havent heard from it since.
pls help

>> No.9391013

>>9390985
I got a box of doujins sent via Surface Mail on January 11th and it literally arrived today according to tracking (not sure yet but I had a paper in my mailox saying my concierge was holding a package for me so I think it's that). Don't lose hope, I'm sure you'll get it eventually !

>> No.9391125

>Have no mail box
>Only a door slot
>Unless it's a dvd sized box I will get a pick up slip and pick my stuff up from the postal collection point not even 5 minutes away
>Order some stuff
>Come home one day
>Box practically laying in the fucking street
>I'm on the corner so it was right near a path too
>Any clown could have picked it up and walked off with it easily
>Now constantly expect every order to be fucked
>Trust in mail system gone.

Who the fuck just leaves packages out in the open?

>> No.9391975

>>9361981
What was the name of it anon?

>> No.9393061

>>9390985
Seamail takes forvever. Once it took me a bit over 3 months so dont lose hope anon

>> No.9393227

>>9390985

Seconding >>9393061

I was in a swap and according to the swap organizer my gifter had actually mailed my gift out nearly the next day as soon as the matches were up, via seamail. I received it three months later, way after everybody else, the organizer was already calling for those who got grinched to contact her. You have at least another month to go before expecting it on your doorstep, I'm afraid.

>> No.9393251

>order a ton of fabric
>work full-time so never home for delivery
>get two 'not home' tickets
>one says it's at post office
>one says it's at vet next doors
>vet only open during office hours, so cannot ever pick it up since i live alone
>check post office, no idea where package is, says they never got it
>got a friend to pick up at vet a week later
>post office still has no idea

I think it was the same package but if not there's still one lost. Also no idea why delivery guy thought it was a smart idea to leave package at a vet that's only open during office hours, whilst he could not deliver during office hours twice.

>> No.9393254
File: 63 KB, 333x267, drools.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I forgot to give you guys an update. Dunno if anyone from the previous horror thread remembers, but I'm the anon that ordered an onahole to my crush for Valentine's day and her package to myself by accident.

She ended up laughing and asked me if she could open it. It's a model that has hips rather than the tube/cup kind. I let her, and she proceeded to make a video of her fingering it....just thought I'd share.

>> No.9393268

my mailmen (yes, two) were too lazy to bring a small package up stairs (we life in a 3 story flat on the first floor) and wanted me to also take the packages of neighbours with me, because their doorbell supposedly didn't work (it's a intercom system, so I find that very strange). I've got more packages coming, so I hope they are less lazy this time. also filed a complaint with the shipping company those guys work for

>> No.9393335

>>9393254
hot
But, if you have gf, why you need onahole?

>> No.9393415

>>9393335
>crush
>gf

>>9393254
At least she's got a good attitude about it. She's a keeper.

>> No.9393531
File: 63 KB, 600x900, beyouangels.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9393335

I'm married and both of us still have solo time sometimes. Even in a healthy, loving, happy relationship with mutual physical satisfaction doesn't mean everything always lines up for sex. Sometimes the other person is tired or sick or not home or you just want to get off really quickly or without worrying about another person.

>> No.9393537

>>9393531
>married
>has a gf

You disgust me.

>> No.9393545 [DELETED] 

>>9393531

Uh, no, sorry, I'm a different anon from Onahole-kun.

>> No.9393548

>>9393537

Uh, no, sorry, I'm a different anon from Onahole-kun.