[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 339 KB, 750x422, sissy_compare.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9042511 No.9042511[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Sissy are invasion is finally being talked about!

http://www.cosplaycrisis.com/2016/06/04/safety-vs-acceptance-in-j-fashion/

>> No.9042527

>>9042511
Thank god, I really hope sjws don't shit it up too much or try to ruin her reputation. I wonder why lolita is so full of them in the first place. I guess because it's attention grabbing and sjws love attention?

>> No.9042564

>>9042527
honestly sjws hate sissies too so there shouldnt be an issue.

>> No.9042568

Should include other fetish crossdressers as well. We had a sort of bimbo guy show up, was a more slutty version of lolita. Always wore layers of makeup and way too short skirts.

>> No.9042571

>>9042564
Kinkshaming!
How dare u!

>> No.9042585

>>9042564
I wish they did. Sjws are the reason sissies stay in comms in the first place. No one wants to kick them out because they'll be labeled as a transhater and discrimatory. Literally every sissy we've ever had has been defended by sjws who say they're harmless and are just trans or "what does it matter what they do in their bedroom". Not just at first where they could potentially be an ita brolita, but even months after harassment and when they have tons of sissy groups on their facebook. If sjws weren't in lolita most sissies wouldn't be let in in the first place and any suspicious "trans" and brolitas would be kicked out as soon as people had proof. Even after "Melissa" got kicked out sjws would tell him about meets and what was happening in their comm.

>> No.9042592
File: 52 KB, 444x287, 1445181349518.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9042511
>"Many Sissies have begun to state that they "identify as" a little girl"
>"Above: Controversial Sissy and transwoman Stefonknee"
>Stefonknee
>transwoman
No

>> No.9042596

>>9042592
Shit like that is why actual trans people have a hard time getting accepted in society.

>> No.9042600

>>9042592
The sjws supported "her", he was even on some tv thing about trans people. If they say they have dysphoria and take hrt they're pretty much considered trans. I don't agree with that personally, but that's how sjws and a ton of the trans community see it.

>> No.9042603
File: 196 KB, 517x357, Spiders are not bugs.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9042511
>Sissy fetish has changed
>It use to be about men wanting to explore there feminine side in secret
>Now its about cuckholding and other unrelated shit

What I would give to have a boyfriend that I could dress in girly clothes as our little secret.

>> No.9042610

>>9042603
crossdressing =/= sissy

Crossdressers just get off on women's clothing. Sissies get off on being humiliated for wearing women's clothing and often want to be humiliated for "being a woman". Hence why sissy fantasies almost always involve other men or at least a woman with a strapon and humiliation. There's a ton of overlap though, so good luck finding just a crossdresser.

>> No.9042624

>>9042571
>>9042585
SJW hate everything that makes trans look like a costume which sissies do.

>> No.9042628

>>9042610
>Crossdressers just get off on women's clothing.
So you are saying Mana-sama gets off to wearing lolita? Blasphemy.

Protip: Some guys simply like skirts.

>> No.9042632

>>9042628
mana-sama has no need for such petty human things like getting off

>> No.9042658

>>9042628
...not even that anon but why would you think they aren't aware of that? The post is specifically responding to someone who wants to have her boyfriend crossdress for sexual reasons

>> No.9042664

>>9042624
I've seen it first hand, literally the only ones defending sissies are sjws. Do you identify with them or something? Sjw doesn't mean liberal, it means crazy obnoxious tumblrinas who dox people, make callout posts, call themselves fiction-kin, say all piv is rape but men can never be raped by a woman, and etc. The level varies a bit, but all in all it's not a good thing to be. Also all of the fakebois who present themselves completely as female and never act or dress any different than before their "transition" are sjws who claim to be trans.

>>9042628
Sexual crossdressers, seeing as she was talking about fetishes I thought it would be obvious I meant that kind.

>> No.9042675

>>9042527
Nope, it's because lolita is popular on Tumblr and Tumblr is a popular SJW site.

>> No.9042679

Good article. Communities need to have some sort of standard harassment policy that applies to behaviors, regardless of gender or trans status. No matter what, it can be difficult to confront a harrasser. When politics come into play, it's that much harder. So we need to have some sort of specific rules we can point to, to be able to say, for example, "no, it's not because you're a brolita, it's because you have been making inappropriate comments to underage comm members."

There needs to be some sort of assurance that people will not be blamed for speaking up. I'd hope people would feel comfortable taking complaints to the mods of their comm. But obviously people often aren't. That, and mods might be reluctant to deal with complaints, especially if they have no clear harassment policy to turn to.

What kind of rules and policies do you think would help deal with harassment in comms and make it easier for people to report it? Do you think your comm does a good job handling harassment, or has it been absolutely terrible?

>> No.9042680

>>9042585
But you know
I see so many people keep quite because they fear SJW but I haven't seen anyone get ripped apart by SJWs like everyone claims would happen.

Sometimes, it feels like lolitas use SJW as an excuse to be non-confrontational.

>> No.9042688

>>9042680
That too, but you can definitely see the difference in a comm with a lot of sjws vs a few. They might hesitate to ban someone at first, but they'll usually do it once evidence comes out and they usually don't let them in in the first place. Whereas with sjw comms every man gets in and even with proof of harassment and threats it takes a long time for them to get kicked out.

A lot of people can potentially lose their job if it gets out that they're wearing lolita too. It's not like on cgl or tumblr where you're practically anonymous, it's usually linked to your facebook and they've seen you irl.

>> No.9043092

Could this article be any more poorly written? Christ.

>> No.9043100

I don't understand why it's so hard for people to adhere to the set rules of a fashion. I couldn't care if the person is a sissy or trans, adhere to the damn rules of the fashion.

>inb4 "But lolita has no rules!"

Yes it fucking does.

>> No.9043103

>>9043100
Nobody on this board who isn't just b8 will say Lolita has no rules. Why would you think that would be a response?

>> No.9043110

>>9043103
Just in case

>> No.9043137

>>9042603
>tfw your bf says he'd wear lolita if you buy him laser hair removal.
>I have no face.

>> No.9043249

Man, sissies really make me nervous
I know there are a lot of younger lolitas and having sissies in comms with them makes my heart speed up a little...
plus, fetishes should be kept in the bedroom, not out in public
luckily some comms have rules about males entering them, asking them to show them pictures of them in the fashion and having a zero-tolerance policy

>> No.9043342

>>9042585
I think it's time for people to understand that there's different kinds of ~SJWs~ and not everyone involved with (radical) left-wing politics or is a liberal is an SJW, and to automatically just label anyone remotely liberal or radical in your eyes is a retarded reactionary knee-jerk thing to do.

The types of people who defend sissies are the types of people who don't know fucking anything about actual radical left wing politics and a surface level understanding of rebloggable political statements made by people watering things down for the internet. SJW was actually a term created by radical politics bloggers/commenters back on livejournal to make fun of the equally reactionary, knee-jerk people who didn't have an actual grasp on what they were trying to espouse. So, that said, I have to agree with >>9042564 and >>9042624
. People who at least actually legit hate sissies or are at least critical of them for having a weird fetish that really pretty much fucks with actual trans people's experiences and existence.

>>9042600
This is why I fucking hate sissies and autogynephiles. Now they've fetishized dysphoria and hormones - some of the really deep sissy fetish people are really into this shit. I feel bad because they prey on trans people, take up their resources, take up their spaces, and really ruin it for people who are actually trying to live their life.

I have no idea how to even stop/confront these people because for most of them, a part of their kink literally is being humiliated. Their kink is being kinkshamed. How do you kinkshame someone like that? It sounds fucking impossible. I suppose the most efficient way though is simply to expose them and kick them out of our communities as quickly as possible though. I wish there really was a better way of trying to bring up this concern in comms though because as we've already been discussing, it's hard to do without making yourself look like someone who is transphobic.

>> No.9043360

>>9043342
See >>9042664 that's exactly what I just said. Only the crazies and people in it only for their "not racist/sexist/transphobic" card support sissies. I'm also the other post you responded to.

Honestly it's near impossible to get rid of them without being called an evil "transphobe" unless you have very concrete proof. Even being in several sissy groups on facebook and making sexual comments all the time isn't enough proof for those people. At least getting rid of them is relatively easy in lolita communities.

Sissies are never going to stop pretending to be trans until the vast majority of the community tries their hardest to keep them out. It isn't even hard to get hrt in a lot of countries. My bf had no dysphoria, but felt really awkward and uncomfortable in his body at one point. So the therapist not only recommended hrt and even tried to give it to him almost instantly, they also decided that because he wasn't secure in himself that he must be trans and had made their mind up. If someone wanted to get hrt they wouldn't even have to try.

>> No.9043361

>>9043342
Thank you so much anon for taking the time to type this out. Well-written. Just wanted to say that I really, really appreciate this sentiment and I'm so glad to see someone post it here.

>> No.9043367

>>9042664
> Also all of the fakebois who present themselves completely as female and never act or dress any different than before their "transition" are sjws who claim to be trans.

One of my friends recently became one of these. I use male pronouns out of politeness but it's really awkward when he posts pictures of himself in dresses and flowers every day.I believed him when he first said he was trans because he has kind of a dudebro personality, but he's really obviously doing it for attention at this point. Shame because he does actually look good when he dresses more masculine, but claiming to be trans while wearing poofy dresses every day just makes him look like a complete tit. He started referring to 'fake tits' too when we all know those are his real tits. It's weird though because he's not an SJW at all in other aspects.

>> No.9043379

>>9043367
Probably just a trendhopper copying what she saw on tumblr. If she isn't that obnoxious about it you could try waiting it out to see if she changes her mind, but that might be anywhere from a few months to a few years when it isn't cool anymore.

>> No.9043383

>>9043379
He's not obnoxious about it at all in person, it just grates when I see 54 'hurr I'm a man in a dress' posts a day on Facebook. Like, if he was actually just a genuine dude who likes to wear dresses, he wouldn't make such a huge deal about it. He usually hates anything to do with Tumblr trends so I have no idea where all this came from. Maybe it's something to do with trying to attract women.

>> No.9043403

>>9043361
Thanks, I don't really mind people being called SJW's who actually deserve it (there's so many people who act really horrible under the guide of muh radleft politics), but I'm mostly just really annoyed in other posts where anyone who says anything remotely liberal gets yelled at for being an "SJW!!!!!111". After a certain point it just becomes dismissive, like, please come up with a real argument otherwise shut the fuck up.

>>9043360
From the perspective of an outsider, it seems hard for actual trans people to call these people out too because of the way sissies predate on them and get them into believing they're legit, or even just the potential of the people making complaints about sissies being ostracized from people in the community for accusing people of not being the "right" kind of trans. I agree that I think it starts out at the top; it just seems like the best people to combat sissies would be trans people themselves especially since they're the community that IMO gets the hardest hit from all this simply due to sissies using them to get their fetish to be normalized. Really unfortunate situation all around.

I think more comms should try to initiate harsher screening for members who join the FB groups by creating a joining process. Honestly, just a short survey works - that's what my comm does after we had a random creeper join the FB group. Some sissies might be better at answering the questions the "correct" way but maybe you could get around that by also periodically screening members for activity/inactivity and I guess just keeping an eye out on what they post and comment in the group.
Was gonna say it would be cool if there was a way for people to anonymously report things to mods, but I feel like that could get drama-filled real quick for some comms.

>> No.9043411

>>9043403
Word, also about how it's hard for trans people to call sissies out while they might be in the best position to do so--it should never be the onus of a marginalized group to protect themselves. It sucks a lot that trans people are in this situation, but it's time for cis people to educate themselves.

I want Lolita fashion to be inclusive. I know that some people don't. Fuck those people. Better community moderation, more involved mods, and clear codes of conduct are necessary. However, that's on the people running their own communities, and that's not me. Maybe someday. I know I need to be the change I want to see, but I have my own needs too.

>> No.9043416

>>9043383
I'll admit I'm an FtM who likes to wear dresses and skirts but I at least try (and likely fail) to look like a cis boy in them (haircut, small amount of contouring to make face slightly more masculine, binding my chest). I rather hate the "look at me I'm in a dress" kind of people since I'm more like I just want to wear a dress and be a guy and have no one bug me about it.

>> No.9043420

>>9043416
To be honest if you don't go I'M A BOY IN A DRESS LOOK AT MEEEEEEE then nobody's like to do give a shit. But this person does that literally every day. I do wonder if it's because he's a failed lolita and so is trying to get some attention this way.

>> No.9043424

>>9043420
Ya I find that super annoying especially when they try to drag me into it.

>> No.9043465

>>9043092
No joke, it's a fucking train wreck. Shitty bait opening, too- it's not about acceptance versus safety, it's about keeping perverts out of fashion communities. Pretty sure no one is arguing for the inclusion of sissies in lolita comms.

>> No.9043604

I dread the day a sissy wants to join our comm. We have enough of crazy to deal with already.

I have a problem with an overly accepting comm making it difficult to call out people who are 'different' even if they misbehave. A friend of mine that's not into lolita recognized a MtF transgender from my comm as a really crazy person from his past. Things like stalking, threatening and sexually harassing a friend of his. That person is now very active and overly friendly with the entire comm and not all of her crazy has surfaced yet. I'm really debating what to do because I don't want to be accused of gossiping or of bullying transgenders but I don't want to see my friends being hurt either. It would be difficult to bring things up regardless of her being trans as I don't have proof and they haven't done anything crazy yet.

>> No.9043685

>>9043604
If she hasn't don't anything noticeable than you can't really do anything at the moment.

>> No.9043702
File: 26 KB, 285x281, 62748.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9042511

>> No.9043770

>>9043604
If possible, talk to a mod in private, and see if there's anything you can do. They might not ban her without proof, but at least it will establish a possible past history if someone else complains.

>> No.9043784

>>9043420
>>9042664
God is this that one on cof that always posts crappy coords saying "I'm a boy don't say I fooled you" ?

>> No.9043846

>>9043383
Yeah, as an FtM myself who has an interest in lolita and cosplay I've put off a lot of my current cosplays and coords until I can at least look (facial wise) and sound a bit more masculine. Skirts/dresses/ect don't automatically bug me on their own, but combined with my current state it's best not to wear it if I want to attempt guymoding.

>He usually hates anything to do with tumblr trends....maybe it's something to do with trying to attract women
Might be it desu
I know I've done stupid shit because I wanted some pussi

>> No.9043860

>>9043416
are you me?
>ftm
>dont care if people misgender me when i wear lolita because its hard to tell i identify as male when I'm wearing such a feminine fashion
>its kinda like drag for me
>>9043846
also me lol

>> No.9043863

>>9043784
Nah, he doesn't post on CoF, so there must be more of them, Yikes.

>> No.9043882

Can we talk about how blatantly this was posted here by the "author"
And wasn't she that one really obnoxious poster from the LJ days with the icon that looks like a cartoon toilet?

>> No.9043906
File: 349 KB, 470x440, moot little girl.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9042592
>>"Many Sissies have begun to state that they "identify as" a little girl"

And now everyone else who wants to be the little girl will be tarred with the sissy brush.

>> No.9043914

>>9043342
>>9043403
>>9042664
>Sjw doesn't mean liberal, it means crazy obnoxious tumblrinas who dox people, make callout posts, call themselves fiction-kin, say all piv is rape but men can never be raped by a woman, and etc.

QFT

Both the SJWs and their bizarro twins in the alt-right keep trying to push the concept that "SJW" means "liberal". The former so they can claim to speak for everyone, the latter to tar the entire left for the actions of their worst members. It's not just any liberals, it's specifically the authoritarian, censorious, regressive liberals who've been pushing the resurgence of the failed PC culture of the 90s.

>> No.9043922

So if a guy dresses up in lolita to meet up with their lolita friends, cuddle with their plushies such as Rilakkuma, and play with their BJDs makes them a sissy?

So if a woman dresses up in lolita to meet up with their lolita friends, cuddle with their plushies such as Rilakkuma, and play with their BJDx makes them a little girl?

>> No.9043928

>>9043922
The difference is that it's openly a fetish for the guy.

DDLG is commonly frowned upon in lolita cirlces too, so if I girl did it openly and obviously as a fetish, people would have issues too.

>> No.9043932

>>9043922
No stupid, if a guy gets off as dressing up as a girl and acting out in the sense that they are secretly getting off on the idea that they are being seen publicly or judged for it, that makes them a sissy.

If the girl is getting off on the idea of pretending to be a little girl for an older man than that makers her a "little girl"

>> No.9043948

>>9043922
>meet up with their lolita friends, cuddle with their plushies such as Rilakkuma, and play with their BJDx makes them a little girl
yeah it probably does, who fucking does this at a lolita meet in the first place? You've gotta be some kind of weirdo sissy yourself to associate that behaviour with lolitas. Lolita meets are usually just a bunch of girls in similar dresses talking about said dresses as their mutual interest. Which is fucking boring if you ask me, but it's absolutely not what you described in the slightest.

>> No.9043977

>>9043465
Its not about "perverts", it's about whether you're getting involved with it against your will. Let's not be naive here, dressing up like a little girl isn't that weird and it's not something that deserves some categorical hate, shaming and exclusion from your hobby. The problem is when you are being made part of their perversion by sharing that hobby. I don't care if the girl in my comm is into fisting or bondage or pegging, but I do care if she shits into diapers for sexual stimulation while I'm sitting next to her eating cake and talking about Moitie.

>> No.9044125

>>9043977
I agree with you. I am into kinky shit but I like all reasonable bdsm practioners know 2 things. 1. everybody involved must give informed consent and 2. the public does not consent ever. I really don't like the idea of people pushing their kinks on others and especially around people who may be vunerable or underage. so keep your kinks in the bedroom and we have no problem.

>> No.9044157

>>9044125
>1. everybody involved must give informed consent and 2. the public does not consent ever. I really don't like the idea of people pushing their kinks on others

This is why I refuse to hold my girlfriend's hand outside. She just doesn't understand.

>> No.9044215

>>9044157
Does holding hands sexually arouse you?

>> No.9044217

>>9044215
>does the most lewd of all acts sexually arouse you?

what do you think?

>> No.9044225

>>9044215
Does intimate contact with your SO sexually arouse you?

>> No.9044239

>>9043403
at this point yelling out "SJWWWWW GO BACK TO TUBMLER" is the equivalent of the tumblerites yelling "OMG TROLL GO BACK TO 4CHAN" to any one who disagrees with them.

People will always find ways to dismiss opinions that disagree with their own. At least, people who cant comprehend of a world where they are not always right will.

>> No.9044356
File: 16 KB, 233x266, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9044217
>>9044225

Are you reading something different than I am? Is "holding hands" code for something?

>> No.9044407

>>9044356
Yes, newfag. It's a meme.

>> No.9044424
File: 1.43 MB, 2778x2796, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9044356
>being this new

>> No.9044427

I feel the same way with sissies as I do with daddies/littles in lolita; I think it's gross and probably is an indicator that there is something wrong with you, however what you do at home is your business.

BUT once you bring that shit with you to a meet I am 1000% done with you. It is completely unacceptable and shows that you have no regard for other people and their boundaries.

>> No.9044549

>>9042610
I don't think so. Many sissies just want to be emotional, and think of women as friends to be respected and admired. You may have been reading too much porn.

>> No.9044646

>>9044549
So why can't they just do that without dressing and acting like a creepy imitation of a little girl?

>> No.9044798

>>9044427
this 100%

>> No.9045077

>>9043977
word
This exactly my problem with sissies - go on, enjoy dressing up as a girl and being humiliated for it, but keep me out of your fetish. Making unwilling or even unknowing people part of your sexual stimulation borders on sexual harassment.

>> No.9045105

>>9042603
call me

>>9042610
No you doofy. It's true that crossdresser =/= sisdy, but not all sissys get off on humiliation. A sissy is defined by wanting to wear ultra feminine garments instead of "just girl clothes". I agree that sissies should not be a part of a lolita community unless they happen to be both a legitimate brolita and a sissy, but even then you wouldn't know that they're a sissy if they enjoyed that side on their private time.

>> No.9045214
File: 48 KB, 640x640, 1413992283081.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9045105
I've been forced to interact with tons of sissies. I've seen literally thousands and every single one was into humiliation and (often "forced") emasculation. It's the core part of the fetish that separates them from crossdressers and abdl. It's even in the name, sissy in the way they're using it usually refers to a man/boy acting like a wimp or "like a girl" in a bad way. Sissies like ultra feminine things because in their mind the more feminine they are the more "humiliated" they are. That's not the only kind of sissy though. Just as many are into bimboism and being compared to "bbc" while lusting over it. They tend to want to wear the more modern version of "feminine" clothing aka clubwear.

If they just like ultra feminine clothes and get off on it they're still just a sexual crossdresser even if they call themselves a trap or whatever. If they get off on "being a woman" they have autogynephilia. While plenty of sissies are autogynephiliacs what makes a sissy a sissy is the erotic "humiliation".

I'd agree that if they could separate it it would be fine, but nearly every sissie's dream is to do these things out in public and have people see them. It's like an exhibitionist fetish with specific clothing. Sissies are also the ones putting captions on lolita's pictures saying they have tiny dicks and are "so humiliated and yet 'excited' to be wearing it."

>> No.9045219
File: 67 KB, 640x640, 1413992345317.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9045214
Priscilla is also a common name among for sisses for the same reason. Pris is used as insult for being stereotypical feminine.

>> No.9045222
File: 584 KB, 578x547, 1453150005903.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9045219
You can see the humiliation element in all of the side pics. Please note that the man in the main picture is not the one who posted it.

>> No.9045226

there's a very simple solution to this and it's to ban penises from lolita until they prove that they're serious and non-predatory.

>> No.9045248

>>9042600
Guess they don't know that the "parents" that adopted Stefonknee are into the kinkiness too and are more than happy to have their very young granddaughter play with them.

>> No.9045250

>>9045226

That's pretty much what already happens in a ton of comms. A lot of comms are closed groups on FB and require an application to be filled out. It's an amazement some sissies manage to get through the application process for some comms.

Really the solution isn't one that should be about banning people from comms before they get in and wait for them to prove themselves about frills. The solution is to be slightly more banhappy when allegations are raised and less willing to cave in to fears that the comm will be labelled transphobic or any other derogatory.

I can't believe there are moderators that will allow male members on FB who are part of sissy groups into their comm. It should not be proposed that every comm begin a witchhunt on hearsay but the line between a fetishist and someone who is interested in the fashion is blatantly clear and easy to ascertain with the interwebz.

>> No.9045321

>>9045226
How do you prove that?

And how will it keep sissys out? If what other people are saying in this thread is correct, they're not "predatory", and would never lay a hand on anyone. They might even get off on being confronted.

>> No.9045353

>>9045321
Melissa threatened to punch a girl after she didn't give him a high five. He also hung out almost exclusively with the underage members and would touch them a lot. Both are pretty standard sissy behaviors.

>how will it keep sissys out?

>ban penises from lolita

That sounds very clear to me anon. If they're a sissy they're male and therefore would not be let in.

>> No.9045356

>>9045226
I'm glad I'm not personally into Lolita. I would hate to be the guy who is discriminated against.

>> No.9045367

>>9045356
God help you if you're a transwoman.

Reading this thread I am shocked and appalled by this "Stefonknee" person's behavior.

You have my sympathies, lolita enthusiasts of /cgl/

>> No.9045384

>>9045367

I'm surprised this is the first you've heard of her. She was all over the media a few months back, with glowing articles about how stunning and brave she is, and how only horrible bigots would question her or keep her out of the little girls locker room.

>> No.9045387

>>9045356
TFW a Head Honcho Lolita in your country is a brolita

And one who tries to avoid exposing the comm for creeps to boot

>> No.9045388
File: 1.03 MB, 400x181, 1463115895832.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9045356
>discriminated against

They get the shit licked out of their assholes actually. Why do you think there are so many cases of creeps and sissies being let in and staying for months? An ita that happens to be a guy or have a beard gets hundreds of likes. If you ever say anything to a man/obvious sissy/obvious normie only there to creep that is even just neutral people get ready to raise their pitchforks and say you hate all trans people and men. Cgl is the only place you see anything different and even then tons of anons feel the same way. The one figure who is almost universally worshiped by all lolitas is a man for fuck's sake. Even those who don't love him still recognize his importance.

I shouldn't respond to what's most likely a robot trying to do the whole "men are so oppressed by those evil whores" thing, but considering all the people who have defended this behavior in the past you might as well be the average lolita.

>> No.9045421
File: 433 KB, 1200x1350, 1398231264815-tile.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

There's a difference between a sissy and a male lolita.

Person on the left is a sissy, person on the right is a lolita.

>> No.9045442

>>9045421
Do the sissys not want to even try and pass? The guy on the left didn't even shave that morning.

>> No.9045673

>>9045226
you are an idiot.

>> No.9045674

>>9045442
Please see >>9045214

In general, sissies get off on the humiliation of being in girlie clothes. They're men playing at being a little girl, because what's more embarrassing and awful than being a female?

>> No.9045676

>>9045442
No because they don't care about appearances, just wearing frilly things (regardless of how tacky or gross they may look) is enough for them.

>> No.9045684

>>9045442
the point isn't the fashion, but the symbols of femininity. sissies wear symbols and that is enough for them, because those symbols have so much psychological and sexual power that they are blind to the nuances of actual femininity.

>> No.9045689

>>9043604
you do realize that this person has grown up since then, and transitioned to boot, which has most likely stabilized her? First of all, it is all hearsay and terrible gossiping. I wouldn't hold those things someone did as a fucked up teenager against them if they've been able to achieve healing by finally being able to openly be themselves.
try getting to know this person and that might help your phobia, geeze.

>> No.9045701

>>9045689
>stalking, threatening, and sexually harassing

I can't say if either of y'all are telling the truth or even if you're talking about the same person, but if she got that from a reliable source there is no way I would ever hang out with someone like that, "in the past" and any "cured" mental illnesses or no. Sexual harassment is sexual harassment no matter how confused, "oppressed", and "grown up" they may be. I've never once seen anyone other than literal autists sexually harass someone and actually change instead of just keeping a low profile and eventually striking again. Stalking and threats aren't to be taken lightly either.

>> No.9045704

>>9045388
>I shouldn't respond to what's most likely a robot trying to do the whole "men are so oppressed by those evil whores" thing
Why are you seriously trying to deny the fact that yes, the discrimination issue does cut both ways?
Saying that someone should "prove themselves to you" out of overblown fear of "something" happening is the rationale of extremists and the baseline justification for every act legislated assholism humanity is known for.

>> No.9045711

>>9045689
"Stalking, threatening, and sexually harassing" are way more than the average teenage dumbassery. OP also does not specify how long ago this happened or the age of the girl at the time. We don't know that she was a teenager. Yes, it's possible she has grown up and changed for the better, but maybe she has not. I would also be weary if I were in OP's situation.

>> No.9045716

>>9045704
We're talking about a niche, luxury hobby, not a piece of legislature. You are not entitled to participate in groups if the people in the group do not want you there, regardless of the reasons.

>> No.9045717

>>9045704
Is that the only part you read? Besides most comms already have similar things in place. Proving you aren't a creep is as simple as not being in any sissy groups and not talking about your dick. That's like saying not hiring people without interviews is discriminatory. Or that checking ids at bars is discriminatory. Quit being such a whiny little bitch or fuck off back to tumblr. They'll give you tons of asspats about how oppressed you are.

>> No.9045719

>>9045421
Source on lolita on the right please.

>> No.9045721

>>9045719
His Tumblr handle is anaphrodisiacs. He posts Anonymously from time to time on here.

>> No.9045729

>>9045716
>>9045717
>gets mad when called out for acting like an asshole
>but it's alright because *insert reason that people use to justify being an asshole*
Cute.

>> No.9045734
File: 29 KB, 627x626, 1463445981750.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9045729
Bitch all you want on cgl. No one other than sjws are going to invite sissies into their meets voluntarily.

Also interviews and checking ids means your an asshole? What next not being best friends with literally everyone you meet and not giving your money away to complete strangers is being an asshole? You've stopped being believable now.

>> No.9045735

>>9045734
*you're

I hate that you have to wait to delete posts.

>> No.9045747

>>9045729
Why do people think they're entitled to other people like this? Do you deal with all rejection this badly? All social interactions are two way streets, you don't just get to demand that other people like you or spend their free time with you. People are allowed to dislike and exclude you for whatever fucking reason they want. It's a private group. The privilege to participate is just that, it's not a right.

>> No.9045756

>>9045747
Seriously what is the point of this? Do they think that if they call us evil enough every woman/lolita ever will suddenly see the error of their ways and fuck them everyday? That the only thing keeping them away from their harem is two lolitas on cgl who most likely have no power over anything?

Same goes for everyone else who demands to be included even when they claim everyone hates them. Surely if everyone hates you you wouldn't want to be around them right?

>> No.9045765

>>9045747
Motherfuckers demand respect and shit when little they know you have to earn it first.
If you do nothing but being a creep in public about wearing frilly clothes and "feeling so much like a woman!" and being touchy feely with girls while sporting your pubic hair beard, how do you expect me to respect your sorry fetishist ass?

>> No.9045780

IMHO the main victims of predatory weirdo MtFs are actually... MtFs. Speaking from two friends' experience. So if you see these unsweet transvestites trying to invade your community honestly please give them one for us.

The actual trans women I know, young and old, gay, straight and bi are all gentle people who wouldn't dream of this crap

>> No.9045881

>>9045717
More like fuck of to some red pill site where he can complain that the mean ladies were oppressing men. And by oppressing clearly I mean being slightly hesitant to trust a man they don't know.

>> No.9045995

If a sissy turned up to a meet I was at I'd fucking stab him, seems like the only way to get them to leave without them getting off on being humiliated.

>> No.9046089

>>9043100
Sissies don't judge other people, nor do they have rules like those rules that single out "itas." Sissies aren't into policing other people either.

>> No.9046099

>>9044646
Because they didn't get to be a little girl. They were made to sit with the old people, sit still, don't fidget, etc. Being a little girl is not creepy.

>> No.9046103

>>9045226
Yeah, ban penises. They must show that they don't have one to join. If they have one, they must remove it.

>> No.9046105

>>9045421
What makes the person on the left a sissy?

>> No.9046137
File: 43 KB, 500x445, (you).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9046105
>>9046103
>>9046099
Cut the shit you freak of nature.
Don't involve regular people in your sick roleplay.
Hurr b-but we don't judge people~
No, because you're too busy jacking off at their expenses to care about others you selfish prick.
It's always me me me me with all of you, oh, god forgive people don't want to make part of your little girl wet dream! They're sooo hateful! They don't understand anything!
I hope you get shot in the balls

>> No.9046156

>>9046099

It is when you're not currently an actual physical little girl.

>> No.9046165

>>9046099
It is when you masturbate to the fantasy of being submissive as a little girl.

>> No.9046167

>>9046165
bingo

only "pretending" to be a pedophile isn't much of a step above being a regular one.

>> No.9046208

>>9042585
are you fucking shittting me
please tell me this isn't a real thing.
please tell me this is a troll
like this is all fake, right please OP
please.

>> No.9046215
File: 326 KB, 585x716, 1463079017042.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9046208
I wish anon.

>> No.9046282

I always feel uncomfortable when sissy blogs reblog my coords.

>> No.9046288

>>9046282
If you block them, doesn't that stop them from being able to follow you or reblog your stuff?

>> No.9046289

>>9046288
It does now, before it used to just hide their blog from you.

>> No.9046464

I don't care if they're harmless, I don't care if they're really into the fashion, I just don't care. I have a right to feel comfortable and safe, as do other girls in my comm. If you're acting creepy and pushy, you'll be kicked out, we don't have to tolerate your bullshit and bend over backwards just so one weirdo can feel good about his disgusting fetish. I'm not obligated to like you or owe you friendship if you're making me feel unsafe.

If that makes me a transphobic bigot, so be it.

>> No.9046489

>>9045689
For fucks sake, my entire comment was about how I was afraid any criticism would lead into accusations of transphobia and that's exactly what you're doing. Do you not have reading comprehension?

The person I'm talking about is an adult, not a teenager and did this shit when she was already transitioned as far as I know. The issue is her borderline personality disorder (or something similar) not that she is trans. She isn't the only transgender in the comm but so far she is the only one I know that's mentally unstable.

>> No.9046645

>>9045226
honestly this is a good thing. I'm a penis (I don't cosplay, I photo because I love EGL since I'm a fashion nut) and this is not our space. I don't mean to go all SJW but its like how when I'm doing my black events I don't like white people being there for some of then since its 'our space' but if you are legit cool, cool. This isn't the space of penis, its girls and fashion.

(the OP is like... i god damn. it I can't even. I mean I understand it from the intellectual point of view, but fuck man get your fetish shit out of this shit.)

>> No.9046682

tfw a sissy unexpectedly turns up in your email? Today I got this request to answer a question on a cheap ass petticoat I bought from sock dreams.

>I am looking for organza petticoats not net of any kind; but the soft silky organza style I used to wear when I was a kid back in the late 50's early 60's in the USA. Our petticoats were sheer silky yet stiff and slid all around our legs and especially slid against my stockings. They were so slippery that one day after school my sister dressed me in 3 petticoats and of course I swirled around and when I sat down the slippery petticoats slid against my nylon panties and I would slid off the couch sometime. My sister and I used to laugh and sit on the couch just so we could slid off. Anyway that is the type of petti I am looking for

Is my sissy alarm going off for nothing? Why else would they be mentioning their damn panties?

>> No.9046690

>>9046682

What do you do that means you get emails from sissies? Comm mod?

And yes rather obviously that is a fetishist.

>When I was a kid back in the late 50's

Whoa there friendo. That makes them nearly 60. I know that there's no age limits on the fashion but this is pretty obviously, in all likelihood, a guy who fetishises this stuff and wants to see about getting that fetish fulfilled now.

>> No.9046922

As someone who actually wants to be the girl and has an interest in Lolita (but not the money for lolita), sissies give a bad name to those of us who just want to be the girl and like pretty clothes.

>> No.9046925

>>9046682
TMI^2, eww.

>> No.9047015

>>9046682
I know nothing about this fandom. I just lurked and yeah. Trust yourself this mother fucker is thirstier than me in a desert.

>> No.9047042

>>9046464
Same here. They have no place in the lolita comms, pc bullshit be damned.

>> No.9047048

>>9046922
Too bad, you are an outcast before you began

>> No.9047081
File: 962 KB, 300x168, eyyyy.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9046682
holy fucking shit anon, that is creepy as fuck

>> No.9047101

>>9046099
It's creepy enough when adult women use the sexy baby voice. A grown ass man (or transwoman or ciswoman idgaf) acting like a little girl is scary beyond all reason.

I don't give a shit about how you weren't able to wiggle enough as a kid, you are an adult and just like every other adult you just need to fucking deal with it.

>> No.9047186

>>9045388
Thank you
>ib4 who says beards aren't feminine?

>> No.9047195

DESU I consider every brolita I meet to be a sissy until they prove otherwise through time and normal behaviour.

>> No.9047198

>>9046165
I don't do anything sexual when in femme mode, no matter what clothing I am wearing. It is disrespectful to my feelings of admiration and friendship to the ladies who are nice to me. I love both sissy and lolita fashion. I love wearing my frills.

>> No.9047205

>>9045442
The guy on the left did shave. He didn't use enough makeup. He is also wearing lolita clothes.

>> No.9047208

>>9047205
>"lolita clothes"
Confirmed not a lolita.

>> No.9047215

>>9047195
fair enough, i consider every fujoshi to be a closet pedophile until time and behavior changes my mind.

>tfw all it takes is one really, really bad apple to spoil a whole group of people for you

>> No.9047219

>>9047198
it's crossdressing, not 'sissy' if you don't get off on it, you dipshit faggot.

>> No.9047303

>>9046137
You have some serious emotional issues. Were you abused as a child? Did you ever outgrow grade-school?

>> No.9047315

>>9047303

In all seriousness, did you? It's perfectly fine to be disgusted by a fetish that sexualizes young girls.

>> No.9047378
File: 388 KB, 907x727, 1463079720125.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9046682

At first I was all "Eh this just could be an older woman wanting to re live her memories - "

>"against my nylon panties"
>"nylon panties"

no those are alarm bells anon. Get the fuck out of there.

>> No.9047440

>>9046682
Sounds more like
>"I want to be the little girl again, being an adult sucks"
then
>"I wanna sniff your panties"

but what do I know? I'm a straight male, I my creeper radar is tuned to a different frequency.

>> No.9047454

>>9047440
Yeah, no. Talking to a stranger about the feel of silky petticoats on your legs, or enjoying the sensation of your panties sliding off of a couch is not on. Really, really not on.

Women who approach with actual nostalgia tend to focus on the appearance of the overall outfit, and say things like "I had such a slim waist when I was younger!" or "The petticoats really make you look slender, don't they!" Not once have I had someone bring up the physical slickness of the fabric sliding against their stockings.

The message reads like a lot of the shit a certain troll used to write, really.

>> No.9047463

>>9047454
which troll?

>> No.9047536

>>9047215
I'm assuming you must be male since you attacked a group of people which by its terminology can only be female.

With your logic, anyone who likes anime/manga should be considered a pedophile too because of the presence of moe and lolicon in this form of media.

Bottom line is, I'm assuming you're making the point that we should not condemn a whole group of ppl just because of the actions of a few. Unfortunately though as males in lolita are not very common to begin with, the probability of any given male being into it for sexual reasons is much higher since the group as a whole is so small, leading to such a bias. You have to understand this. I feel if you don't and can't accept this, chances are you're one of the "brolitas" we should be suspicious of. In my opinion, an actual brolita who is in it purely for the fashion has enough sense, self awareness, and maturity to realize what they're getting themselves into when they decide to wear the frills.

>> No.9047555

I'm glad this is actually being discussed more.

Sissies need to get the fuck out.

>> No.9047634

>>9047463
Saying her name is a surefire way to summon her or one of the anons who pretend to be here.

So I'll just say: pantihose.

>> No.9047688 [DELETED] 

>>9045388
You know this could be a valuable learning experience for you. Your entire story basically perfectly describes what it's like to be a man and watch women in pretty much every aspect of society.
Them complaining about getting discriminated against despite actually having tons of special perks and protection, being unable to say anything even remotely critical of them without a mob attacking you and accusing you of sexism, getting away with bad behavior and mediocre skill and talent but nobody judges them or expects differently and they succeed anyways, even saying how only 4chan seems to see how bullshit it is but even then not all of them.
It's remarkably spot-on. Shame your head is too far up your ass to ever see the irony of your anger or learn anything.

>> No.9047745

>>9047634
Kek. I'm oldfag enough to know who this is referencing.

>> No.9047752

>>9047195
But anon, there's an obvious difference between a brolita who is clearly into the fashion and a sissy. Fashion wise, sissies look terrible. Just look at >>9045421

>> No.9047761

>>9047536
>Bottom line is, I'm assuming you're making the point that we should not condemn a whole group of ppl just because of the actions of a few.

no, my point was to acknowledge the validity of your point even though it is not something i personally experience, and relate it to something i do experience in a darkly humorous way. just bants. i don't have a stake in this topic.

>> No.9047772

>>9047688
Huh, that's a good point. It's not a perfect comparison, but it's pretty close.

>> No.9047776

>>9042610
Woah, crossdressers just like wearing women's clothes. At the bare minimum, sissies get off on wearing women's clothes, but it often involves humiliation and domination aspects as well.

A person who merely crossdresses is not getting off every time he puts on a frilly dress, he just enjoys feeling pretty. It's non-sexual.

>> No.9047778

>>9047772
it's essentially patronizing, and it happens to a lot of classes of people who are considered weak. think of parents who dote on their child's every move while never setting boundaries, and also never believing anyone who points out the child's misbehavior because that would reflect badly on their own parenting. it isn't even about loving the child: it's basically masturbatory ethics, getting off on being right about the innocence of someone else. acknowledging bad behavior means admitting you don't have a claim to the high ground you're strutting on.

>> No.9047786

>>9043604
I'd make sure it's not a case of mistaken identity at first. If it was, that would explain why no crazy has surfaced.

Also some crazies only show their craziness to people they are closely involved with, not the entire world. I bring up this possibility since the issue seems centered around a single person. I'm not downplaying her experiences, but it may well be a situation where no one in that community will see her crazy side unless they become involved with her, whether that be emotionally or intimately on a deeper level. It would be very hard to ban someone based on an isolated issue.

Otherwise, the most you can do is tell the moderator what your friend has explained and why you are concerned. Likely they won't act based on one stranger expressing their concerns, but if they are aware, they may take a future complaint more seriously if she begins harassing others in the community, it won't be as likely to be blown off as hearsay.

That's a tough one. You definitely don't want to risk spreading lies about someone that are unwarranted, but you definitely seem to have enough concern to tell a mod.

>> No.9048335

>>9047688
>>r9k

I'm not into feminism, hate most video games and nerd culture, and think all the "refugees" should be deported, women and "children" included. Nice try though.

>>9047776
That's literally almost word for word what I said. Did the equal sign confuse you or something? It was meant to be a not equal to thing.

>>9047786
If there's any proof of sexual assault that's more than enough to ban them. Even if that's "only" for people close to them.

Honestly I'd say the best thing to do would be to stay quiet unless they do anything even vaguely off or suspicious. Then tell the mods that your friend has had some bad experiences and that while everything could easily be alright anyone who makes a complaint should be taken seriously.

>> No.9048350

>>9048335
You said crossdressers "get off" on dressing in women's clothes, the other person is saying that crossdressers don't have to "get off" at all unless your definition of getting off is nonsexual. They can simply enjoy wearing women's clothing without getting any sexual gratification out of it.

>> No.9048362

>>9048350
I've explained this before. The anon specifically stated it was fetish wise and wanted to know why she could only find sissies instead of sexual crossdressers. Try reading the post I was replying to first.

>> No.9048371

>>9048362
whatever man, clearly you will always be correct. everyone else is illiterate and can't understand your sage, edgy wisdom

>> No.9048377

>>9048371
See >>9042658 and >>9042664 I specifically said *sexual* crossdressers. I definitely don't think Mana-sama wears lolita to get his jollies. Just admit you jumped to conclusions.

>> No.9048466

>>9048377
'Getting off' by wearing female clothing is being a sissy. Sissy in it's barest minimum is a male wearing female clothing for sexual gratification.

The age play and all that is actually paraphilic infantilism, but it's often included in the sissy subculture.

A male who 'gets off' wearing female clothing without wanting to act like a little girl to a pretend daddy/mommy is still called a sissy.

>> No.9048470

>>9048466
Are you going to argue everything you possibly can? This was already discussed above, read it and decide if I'm wrong or whatever. I'm not going to constantly repeat myself. You don't even sound like you're disagreeing with me.

>> No.9048474

>>9048470
You are wrong. That's why I commented in the first place.

>> No.9048476

>>9048474
k

>> No.9048671

>>9043411
Fuck off scumbag. The onus should always be on the individual to protect themselves. It's called risk-fucking-management, awareness and being responsible for your own goddam actions and life. NO it is not someone elses job to protect trans people just because at one stage they were marginalized. Time to grow a proverbial set of balls and do what needs to be done. Never use 'oh poor me' as an excuse to not control your future, you lazy piece of shit.

>"oh anon why weren't you successful in life?"
>"because I'm hard done by and no one did it for me"

Fuck you.

If trans-folk want to sit there and get dicked in the arse because "too hard", "much marganalized" that is their own goddamed fault.

Palming oFf responsibility and consequences is one of the major reasons we are in this awful-fucking-PC-cum laiden-SJW-shitpile IN THE FUCKING FIRST PLACE. FUCK!

>> No.9048719

I've recently made a friend who is into age-play and I don't know what to think about it. Normally I just wouldn't give a shit cause that is her life, and she definitely knows how to keep lolita and A-play away from each other.

I wouldn't have a problem with it untill I read the article linked up thread that had a pic with Melanie Martinez who is obviously misrepresenting the fashion in a weird sexual way. And my friend is 10000% in adoration of Martinez. Should I be worried?

>> No.9048741

>>9048671
speeeergiiiiiiiin' on with your shitty opinion.
use your brain and try to apply what you are proposing to other situations/groups. why hold people accountable for their actions and aggressions when you can just leave the targeted individuals to try and adjust to fear, harassment, and discomfort? why have police, or even laws??
hey, everyone: from now on if someone hurts you it is your fault for not protecting yourself/striking first, so sayeth fuckface, let's-go-back-to-the-jungle anon.

>> No.9048750

>>9048335
Do you enjoy the smell of your own colon that much?

>> No.9048755
File: 30 KB, 200x200, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9048741
>so sayeth fuckface

Dying

>> No.9048763

>>9048671
You're just mad it's happening for people besides women.

>> No.9048800

>>9048719
Only if it starts to make you uncomfortable or if she starts getting pushy on her fetishes and the whole "this is who I am" bull.
I've known age players and "littles" and while they start off as nice friendly people, once they warm up to you EVERYTHING starts turning around what they like to do in bed and sometimes what they do when they go out in public.
Just be cautious.

>> No.9048869

>>9048741
I think sperg anon, among the rage fits has a valid point in there somewhere. Why wait for someone to help you if you are capable of doing it yourself? Transgender people aren't invalids, they are adults who are quite able to ignore nasty comments, or tell people to piss off if they have a gripe.

While I also think that your point is valid that people with power should also protect those who are mistreated.

But then again, it's not exactly like we are talking about child soldiers in Burma here; Where you would expect the people of power to protect the marganalised. These are people who can live perfectly happily if they just block/ ignore people on social media, move out of a bible thumping state and say "go away" to haters or people that a gross. I hardly think that is something trans people need cis whitey for, they aren't useless and they have agency.

In summation

>A mean comment hurt your feelings/ sometimes the world aint fair = protect yourself.
>sociopath wielding a knife wants to cut you up = get protected.

But above all never put yourself in situations that could turn ugly.

Inb4
>but anon we SHOULD be able to walk around at night by ourselves and be SAFE!! This is the real problem!
>The problem here is that people think that grievous crimes are just committed by any old person. In truth they are committed by some fucked up people. Some people are just born sociopaths some people experience trauma or up bringing that makes them do some bad things. These people exist, and no amount of poster campaigns or 'education' will change these people. So in this time there is nothing you can do about it except protect yourself.

>> No.9048872

>>9048763
when the penis suffers, everyone hurts

>> No.9048900

>>9048800
Well It doesn't necessarily make me uncomfortable because I don't really care what people are doing in the bedroom. But I feel that every-time we hangout she brings it up a bit more. I'm not sure if she is doing this because she wants to gradually introduce that she is an A-player to me so I don't freak out (even though I pretty much picked up on it straight away) or if she want's to talk about fetish stuff for some reason.

I just don't want the fashion to be misrepresented (just like everyone else on this thread) so I don't know where to stand on the whole issue.

>> No.9049068
File: 36 KB, 750x420, 1465615168016.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9042511
Another one. He has sissy pics and random sweet lolitas on his profile.

>> No.9049078 [DELETED] 

>>9047688
How about you go fuck yourself?

>> No.9049963 [DELETED] 

>>9049078
SJWs are right about one thing. People don't like having their privilege pointed out to them.

>> No.9049978

>>9043342
>>9043403

Lmao fuck off. 'SJW' wasn't invented by 'radicals', it was invented by conservatives and libertarians, I was there. The vast majority of millennial radicals view words like SJW with extreme scorn let alone taking it seriously enough to categorise a thing they believe doesn't exist or is 100 percent fine into different groups of 'good' and 'bad'.

I've never, ever seen sissy hatred on any of these sites involving the trans community, and I was on there from the beginning. The trans community on social media are far more obsessed with hunting down and destroying bloggers they don't like than sissy freaks and perverts who they pretend don't exist altogether.

Also try phrasing this in the same way and making references to a 'weird fetish' and 'autogynephiles' over on tumblr or on twitter, I really would like to see how you fare considering the last person I saw make references to the latter got hounded off the internet and stalked. I'm sure the 'different types' of SJW will be totally understanding and nuanced in their response. Don't pretend there is some sane outpost of radical leftists that sit around looking at these subjects with nuance, you are lying. Guess what? There's a reason you will never be able to effectively bring up this concern and don't have any idea of how to do so. Good luck though~

>> No.9049997

>>9048900
When my friend got a boyfriend interested in d/s, she slowly brought up the topic to me in the span of about two months because she wanted to talk to someone about it beyond internet boards. Like you, I realized pretty quickly, but kept it to myself until she decided to tell me. Your friend might just need someone in the flesh to talk to that isn't involved in the fetish to remind them that what's going on is okay, or for some advice.

>> No.9050031
File: 135 KB, 300x353, 1458703255233.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Y'know, I'd be cool with sissies if they actually respected the fashion. This thread just makes it sound like they're gross, misogynistic kinky 55-year olds that want to dress like a 'little girl' and look for the most OTT fashion they can find to look pretty for master.
Trans people can be in the fashion! People with kinks can be in the fashion! Older people can be in the fashion! Hell, itas can be in the fashion as long as they actually want to evolve and grow in their coording skills! But if you don't respect the (hella expensive) fashion and only do it to get your dick hard/clit swollen, get out. That's all I care about. It's not about discrimination, it's about having self-respect within the fandom and within the fashion, and keeping the youngins in the fashion safe for Christ's sake. Comm meetups should not be the kawaii equivalent of a BDSM munch.

TL;DR: I don't care who you are, respect the fashion for what it is or get out.

>> No.9050081

>>9045421
I came to lurk in /cgl/ because I remembered I almost got into lolita when I was a teenager boy and was thinking how a young adult male with a slim bodyy might look like. Thank you for reminding me why I didnt do that in the first place; I'm too poor to do something as left, and have common sense to not go like right.

>> No.9050603

>>9050081
...got your directions mixed up a bit?
also, you can achieve a beautiful classic coord like that. just know your measurements by heart , make sure colors and all shades of potential purchases match, and shop secondhand. don't be discouraged anon, you can be a beautiful lolita.

>> No.9050689

>>9050081
Lots of indie and taobao brands do custom sizing. Just make sure to groom yourself. Even the guy on the right would be ita if he groomed himself like the man on the left.

>> No.9051388
File: 49 KB, 413x355, the ugly duckling.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is why I'm keeping my dresses in the closet and the bedroom forever. And in FFXIV because it's just a game.

>> No.9051797

Reminder the only solution is to publicly execute all sissies. Along with furries, abdls, and ddlgs.

Degenerate scum on this earth should not exist.

>> No.9051902

>>9049978
This just seems ragey and you still fail at giving a proper definition for what a "sjw" is even though you're complaining that the other anons don't know what they are.
Clearly they have more of an idea than you, person who just wanted to disagree.

>> No.9051910

>>9046645
>when I'm doing my black events I don't like white people being there
What

>> No.9051924

>>9048869
I agree that you can't stop people from doing bad things/making mean comments.
However it does help to encourage people to not make those comments and to be all around more accepting.

Also as someone who was physically bullied their entire life by school kids and my own parents, I can tell you that turning a deaf ear to any kind of comment is hard. It is doable to an extent but sometimes I can not actually control how I am made to feel by certain things. If someone reaches out to help, that isn't a bad thing. And like I said, you can always encourage that in people. Where I live now, people are accepting, it's nice.

Not everyone has the luxury of just moving away though and not just money reasons. You are giving people too much credit when you don't realize that the things you do so easily are not that way for others.

>> No.9051967

>>9050031
Problem is that sissies are inherently disrespectful towards the fashion because their goal is to be humiliated because of how ridiculous they look.

>> No.9052193 [DELETED] 

>>9051910
Black empowerment movements are in the habit of being co-opted by other groups and being derailed, or being destroyed/undermined wholesale by the gov't.
>>9050081
Just don't, anon. It's honestly not worth it, because as you are rapidly discovering, you are dealing with a group that is incredibly judgmental and quick to condemn. You need less people like that in your life, not more.

>> No.9052231 [DELETED] 

>>9052193
Oh ok, I see what you mean. I live in a mostly white town so I forget that stuff is still going on cause I see it less and less online but every now and then I'll see a BLM banner somewhere.

>> No.9052525

>>9048719
Strangely enough, I'm into both ageplay and lolita, but I don't even think of the two as connected at all.

>> No.9052644 [DELETED] 

>>9052193
>Black empowerment movements are in the habit of being co-opted by other groups and being derailed, or being destroyed/undermined wholesale by the gov't.

But those government agents are usually black, and one of their favorite ways to undermine black empowerment movements, second only to inciting them to violence, is to turn it racist.

>> No.9054235

>>9042603
if only girls that want that wore a sign everywhere they go ;_;

>> No.9057923

>>9049997
late response but thanks anon, that is good advice.

>> No.9058137

>belong to fetlife
>i dunno how many of you are familiar but basically its built into the site that you can compile a clear list of what you are and arent into
>mine has sissies, crossdressing, dd/lg, ageplay, and all vaguely related fetishes in what amounts to the "hell fucking no" category
>i also took pains to make sure i don't give any indication that i wear lolita since its never been something sexual
>despite this i have gotten at least two messages a week from local sissies asking me if i'm interested in playing dress up, having a tea party, playing dolls, and similar
>one even said they would buy me a 'harajuku lolita doll' dress if i would wear it with them and included a milanoo-clone link
>literally only thing on my profile even vaguely hinting that I dress like that is one pic where i have a pink blouse with some lace on the neck (its just one of those sheer shell tops that are everywhere right now)

>> No.9058414

>>9042603
OMG! I started to dress my BF in Lolita about a year ago. Just wanted to do more and more. I think I have made him a little sissy. But all that means to me in that he is very feminine and submissive.

>> No.9058463

>>9058414
Anon, sissy isn't just liking wearing girly clothes. It's the sexual gratification that comes from the wearing the clothes and being humiliated, treated like a child, etc. that makes them sissies.

>> No.9058477

>>9058414
So you're saying your boyfriend gets sexual pleasure in wearing lolita?

>> No.9058503

>>9058137
My profile invariably attracts /r9k/. I think something about Fetlife just flings all the people you want least directly at your face.

>> No.9058759

>>9058137
Might just be that you are invariably cute, then they see said photo and go "Wow, he/she would look lovely in a cute frilly dress, I might as well try, who know." and then spout spaghetti at you. My bare bones fetlife profile only atract daddies it seems.

>> No.9058770 [DELETED] 
File: 124 KB, 1080x1920, Screenshot_2016-06-12-08-24-45.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Any cd or sissies hmu im bored

>> No.9058793

>>9058477
Not at all. He gets pleasure from doing what I tell him. Then he gets rewarded.

>> No.9059607

>>9058759
>invariably cute
Whats funny is that literally anywhere else its the opposite and I'm frequently told that on first impression I have a heavy intimidating Baroness-from-GI-Joe domme look. Before joining FL all my interactions with sissies was them asking me to be 'mommy' so its kind of weird how its flipped to 'playmate' level (I guess cus now Sub appears right next to my name)

>>9058503
Fuck I know. I have four base fetishes that honestly really bother me for personal reasons and the vast majority of messages I've gotten involve at least one if not more. And not even like normal "hey how ya doin wanna do sex" messages but full on thousand word roleplay intro stuff. I don't have a ton of shit on my profile and try to make it super basic to see 'hey I"m into all these things just not these fuckin four please'.

>> No.9060031

>>9059607
then..I have no idea pesonally, might be that they are trying to play with you, see 'sub' and try to fit you somewhere, the hell I know.FL tends to attract the oposite of what you want

>> No.9061810

>>9042675
SJWs have been in Lolita since before Tumblr even existed.

>> No.9061851

>>9061810
But now lolita is almost a codeword for sjw. I remember there being a lot of very un-pc e-famous people a while back. Now if you say something even slightly un-pc by sjw standards you get tons of call out posts and secrets about how you're literally Hitler.

>> No.9064514

Does this also extend to girls into dd/lg?

There's a gal in my comm who's hardcore into it. But she doesn't talk about it at meets and she coords fine (even if she tends to lean towards ageplay sweet). But if you go onto her Tumblr, it's chock full of ageplay, dd/lg stuff all mixed together with shots of her coords. She's also made posts about seeing her "daddy" before or after meets in full coord, and how one time she didnt wear socks to the meet because she had used them to...wipe the cum off.

I feel really uncomfortable whenever she shows up now, especially in wigs with pigtails. But I don't really know how dd/lg people operate? Or I don't know if dd/lg can be treated just like sissies.

>> No.9064533

>>9064514

I feel like it should be treated like any other kink - if you keep it to the bedroom, fine. But if you bring it to the public, be it a collar or your daddy's cummies, you're kind of subjecting other people to your kink without their consent and any backlash you get is probably well deserved.

The comm member sounds disgusting by the way. Seriously, why can't people fucking keep it to the bedroom.

>> No.9064538

>>9064514
I'd say this definitely does extend to dd/lg, and I sympathize with you, but I don't think there's anything you can do about it if she limits her fetish to her personal blog and doesn't do anything related to it publicly... unless wearing lolita in public with other lolitas is also a part of her fetish, I suppose.

>> No.9064544

>>9064538

She has it on a public site rather than a 'protected' one like fetlife. So I mean, it's all rather out in the public already.

>> No.9064760 [DELETED] 

>>9064514
I know it's similar to dd/gg, but I'm actually in a mm/lg relationship atm.

I'm a brolita well I won't be a male for much longer. I found her on a premium cougar dating website. She's a VC professional in her 40s who was looking for a younger gentleman to shack up with. I inquired about this back in October of last year and packed my bags for San Francisco after two months of interaction online.

She's spoils me rotten with Angelic Pretty in pastels. Anything I want on Yahoo Auctions, LM, AP Japan, CC, I can buy it. I wear lolita for her everyday and be her homemaker by cooking and cleaning. When she comes home from work, she starts treating me like a 3 year old. She puts me in diapers and I wet and defecate myself. When she changes me, she starts playing around with me till I get hard and cum all over my bloomers. She breastfeeds me from time to time telling me how much of a good girl I am. Sometimes she pegs me with a strap-on. When I orgasm, I cry out "Mommy, mommy, I'm a good girl mommy."

I'll be transitioning into a female soon. I'll be going on HRT so there will some changes happening to me such as growing a nice pair of boobs. I have close to 50+ main pieces in my wardrobe and is still growing. I'll still be wearing AP, but I'll be shifting towards wearing more mature lolita pieces in darker colors and otome kei. We're planning to get married in a few years once I have completed SRS. I really want to wear a lolita wedding dress for the special occasion.

I love my mommy. <3

>> No.9064809
File: 25 KB, 337x600, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9064760
Nobody cares.

>> No.9064865 [DELETED] 

>>9064760
I know this is a likely troll and I shouldn't engage but
>I'll be transitioning into a female soon
Sorry honey, but no, you won't be.

>> No.9065061

>>9064514
this makes me feel kinda terrible because I love love love pigtails in general, especially in Lolita coords, but I'm also not into ageplay or ddlg at all. Now I'm worried people will see my pigtails and think I'm into ddlg

>> No.9065120

>>9064514
From what i've seen, dd/lg relationships often extend to the real world.
The way you worded your post gives me the impression that she indeed mixes the fashion with her kink, but I mean, as long as she's not being public about it then whatever.

If she went around showing off that she cleaned the cum off with her socks then yeah that could be an issue because she'd be technically getting off on such fact, but otherwise it's okay.

Personally, dd/lg relationships really make me uncomfortable and it's kind of a shit thing to see these people on tumblr reblogging shit that's related to the fashion. It just doesn't sit well with me, especially when they add comments like "daddy please buy me this! <3" or something.

>> No.9065138

>>9065120

just like not all lolitas are loud screeching weeaboos, not all dd/lg relationships are "daddy gimme ur cummies!!"

most of the time, it's a lifestyle choice, and it's a softer more loving type of BDSM.

A lot of people on tumblr miss this part of the relationship and just use it as an excuse to act childish.

As a lolita, and a little, I cringe a lot when I see the two interact, I've been a little for 3 years now and I never mix the two.

>> No.9065261

>>9064760
>San Francisco
Confirmed for bait, doesn't match the description of any of our brolitas

>> No.9068225

>>9065261
San Francisco still has brolitas? They haven't ALL been kicked out yet?

>> No.9068239

>>9051388

Rejoice, the future (unless it goes apocalyptic) will surely further and further allow anyone to be the little girl.

>> No.9069349

>>9065138
glad to see some other Lolitas who are also littles!! i have separate blogs for each interest (mostly bc i like to compartmentalize) and i take extra care to make sure i'm not involving anyone who didn't consent (or who might be a minor!)
drives me nuts when people don't even bother to think about their audience when they shout about kink shit online.

>> No.9069723

>>9048466
I was into "sissy" but I never used it to "get off." Sissy was never introduced to a lot of people as a means to "get off."

>> No.9069729

>>9050031
Do you really think that people who spend upwards of $350 don't respect the fashion?

>> No.9069741
File: 43 KB, 300x500, sat904-1[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9069729
This dress cost £229.52, and spending $350 for some clothes you use just to get off is nothing.

>> No.9070110

>>9069741
>£229
So that's, what, $14 at the current exchange rate?

>> No.9070779

>>9069741
That shit better be made with unicorn threads